PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LeFRAUDGOAT sitting at 4**** despite buidling superteams

Rummpd
06-04-2021, 04:26 AM
FAIL as the NON GOAT (not even top three - Kareem, Jordan and Russell all FAR superior and case can be made Wilt and Duncan as well). Hell Kobe got 5 chips on a single team. Case can be made not even a top 5 Fakers (Kareem, Wilt, West, Baylor, Kobe......):hat

Stop any BS discussion on the GOAT forever = he is 4*** - 6 in finals now with in LA a missed playoffs and this latest first round travesty, after predicting that his big shoulders would carry the Fakers. Now with only a sham bubble championship in LA and a motley career championship record despite 2 "superteams". He only got to most finals in the weak East and got carried last year by Davis against weak and injured teams with biased officiating behind him per par. All this on likely PED use.

i'm_still_beta
06-04-2021, 04:40 AM
It's not about rings. It's about level of play

Rummpd
06-04-2021, 04:47 AM

Stat Queen ball dominant player par excellence and among the greats - most over-rated by far ever. Can’t win without super teams and most often even with them.

i'm_still_beta
06-04-2021, 05:00 AM
Stat Queen ball dominant player par excellence and among the greats - most over-rated by far ever. Can’t win without super teams and most often even with them.
LeBron isn't perfect player - noboby is. And it's tough to compare players from different era's. Quality of the teammates impacts player production, different rules require different skillsets (for example Shaq became less dominant after removing of illegal defense and, imo, zone era favours wings, pre-zone era favours bigs). You can't compare 60's players with modern stars too. Players are so much more skilled now. So, it's impossible to call somebody GOAT.

Rummpd
06-04-2021, 05:07 AM
LeBron isn't perfect player - noboby is. And it's tough to compare players from different era's. Quality of the teammates impacts player production, different rules require different skillsets (for example Shaq became less dominant after removing of illegal defense and, imo, zone era favours wings, pre-zone era favours bigs). You can't compare 60's players with modern stars too. Players are so much more skilled now. So, it's impossible to call somebody GOAT.

Agree except for BS that players more skilled now - except for three ball game regressed. Show me a great big who can hit a hook shot like Kareem or bank one softly off glass like Duncan or have the footwork of the Dream. Overall LESS skill without a doubt.

lebomb
06-04-2021, 06:18 AM
Agree except for BS that players more skilled now - except for three ball game regressed. Show me a great big who can hit a hook shot like Kareem or bank one softly off glass like Duncan or have the footwork of the Dream. Overall LESS skill without a doubt.

Today' NBA skill = crossover or a 3 ball

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:roll eyes:rolleyes

Thread
06-04-2021, 06:23 AM
I got my 17th out of him.

ADDENDUM:::And it was iffy as to whether he'd win (it was a gimme like '09 in Florida) or, whether he'd purposely sabotage it to hurt my people (white), to deny us our (want). But in the bitter end he shut the fuck up, dribbled, soldiered and I was able to lodge it with the other 16 NBA World Titles.

Thread
06-04-2021, 06:26 AM

That's all it's about.

There in '10 Wallace had to be carried out of Staples by LAPD SWAT. tee, hee.

Capt Bringdown
06-04-2021, 08:01 AM
Remember, the Spurs, in particular Manu, gifted LBJ a title in '13.

lefty
06-04-2021, 08:12 AM

He’s a playmaker, of course he’s ball dominant

it’s not like he’s a ballhog

lefty
06-04-2021, 08:13 AM
Remember, the Spurs, in particular Manu, gifted LBJ a title in '13.

Nah Miami won fair and square

lefty
06-04-2021, 08:15 AM
Except players are more skilled now, that’s a fact not an opinion

Gervin44Silas13
06-04-2021, 08:35 AM
I was so glad ......so fucken tired of Super teams and that Cocksucker Lebron in the Finals....NBA needed a change

lefty
06-04-2021, 08:44 AM
I was so glad ......so fucken tired of Super teams and that Cocksucker Lebron in the Finals....NBA needs to change

You must have hated the 80s top teams and the 90s Bulls thrn

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-04-2021, 08:44 AM
LOVE IT

Gervin44Silas13
06-04-2021, 08:55 AM
I had a argument with my brother and I told him its all small ball the three has taken over the game. He argues its a big mans game what he didn't understand is you have 6'9 guys chucking threes and not banging the boards inside the paint

Players and coaches have reverted to chucking threes more so now that ever

Remember back in the day oh....you need a true Point guard and a dominant center to score...Jordan changed that he never relied on a big man...he'd connect mid range jumpers, dunks, and 3s here and there and feed other teammates.

In the Duncan/Kobe era it was a mix big man and mix of mid range...However Pop implemented a Defense 1st mentality and a inside outside game. The Spurs would beat you on defense alone

By the time you get to the Splash brothers era...it became small ball a way to rip up defenses and hitting threes and hitting high percentage shots also flopping on threes became the norm you can thank those cocksuckers Harden, Paul, Westbrook, and Lebron for that.......gone is the era of the center and mid range jumpers....in fact I see fast break dunks less now. Seeing Super teams and a lot of 3's and less dunks is making the NBA Boring to watch...or could it be the NBA is just so watered down...less about team and more induvial play.

just my observation......

Gervin44Silas13
06-04-2021, 09:03 AM
yeah cause I hated those teams everybody was sucking on that Lakers/Celtics dick at the Hemisfair Arena
enjoyed the Pistons run....Bulls 2nd 3peat was fixed by Sterno...Jordan had some personal problems....they killed his Papa ...memba....that what happens when you don't pay your debts!

KobesAchilles
06-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Except players are more skilled now, that’s a fact not an opinion
I mean are they? Yeah they are more skilled than the 50s and 60s shit. But honestly this whole they are more skilled shit is overrated. They shoot more 3s and that's about it. Only like 5 people in the league know how to post up effectively. Midrange is basically dead and half their moves are traveling and carrying the ball like crazy. I'm not saying that players didn't travel or carry beforehand (everyone did), but I've never seen an era not give a fuck about it as much as this one. They are faster and stronger for sure but more skilled... meh

lefty
06-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Well zone D is a factor
It makes sense that big men take more outside shots
And good post up big men still exist today, Jokic, Embiid, KAT, Cousins when he’s playing lol
They can play inside and outside, it’s beautiful basketball
I would rather watch those guys than Shaq.
Ewing was just Ian Mahinmi with a midrange jumpshot
Hakeem was great to watch tho

MultiTroll
06-04-2021, 09:19 AM
OP did your ex girlfriend give any of your stuff back?

Texas_Ranger
06-04-2021, 09:42 AM
2 rings with a super-team in Miami that should have had 4. A ring just cause Miami had injuries to their leading scorer and Adebayo. And then the ring, that everyone in the media jersk off to, how he won it alone, even tho that Cleveland team was pretty damn good and Curry and Thompson played like shit in the finals. Whoever thinks this guy is a goat or even in top 5 is a fucking retard. Oh, he also spend 95% of his career in the easiest conference of all time. Its not that hard to play at 100% in the finals, when you have to defeat sub 50% teams in the playoffs.

lefty
06-04-2021, 09:56 AM
2 rings with a super-team in Miami that should have had 4. A ring just cause Miami had injuries to their leading scorer and Adebayo. And then the ring, that everyone in the media jersk off to, how he won it alone, even tho that Cleveland team was pretty damn good and Curry and Thompson played like shit in the finals. Whoever thinks this guy is a goat or even in top 5 is a fucking retard. Oh, he also spend 95% of his career in the easiest conference of all time. Its not that hard to play at 100% in the finals, when you have to defeat sub 50% teams in the playoffs.
His Finals opposition were no joke : thse Spurs and Warriors teams were amazing
It's not like he faced the Jazz, a depeleted Lakers team or Drexler+scrubs

Also in Miami Bosh wasn't Bosh from the Raptors days and had health issues, people are acting lie he was a dominant force
Wade was also terrible during those FInals, but nobody brings it up
It wasn't really a real big 3

Spurtacular
06-04-2021, 09:57 AM
FAIL as the NON GOAT (not even top three - Kareem, Jordan and Russell all FAR superior and case can be made Wilt and Duncan as well). Hell Kobe got 5 chips on a single team. Case can be made not even a top 5 Fakers (Kareem, Wilt, West, Baylor, Kobe......):hat

Stop any BS discussion on the GOAT forever = he is 4*** - 6 in finals now with in LA a missed playoffs and this latest first round travesty, after predicting that his big shoulders would carry the Fakers. Now with only a sham bubble championship in LA and a motley career championship record despite 2 "superteams". He only got to most finals in the weak East and got carried last year by Davis against weak and injured teams with biased officiating behind him per par. All this on likely PED use.

That's a generous description. Refs had to straight-up cheat to get the Lakers past the Nuggets.

Splits
06-04-2021, 10:05 AM
I got my 12th out of him.

ADDENDUM:::And it was iffy as to whether he'd win (it was a gimme like '09 in Florida) or, whether he'd purposely sabotage it to hurt my people (white), to deny us our (want). But in the bitter end he shut the fuck up, dribbled, soldiered and I was able to lodge it with the other 11 NBA World Titles.

12 doesn't count, unless you're Kirby being the 12th best of all time.

He's first of all time killing his daughter by forcing that heli pilot to fly in weather deemed unsafe for the LAPD. Imagine being such an egomaniac that you kill your daughter trying to play a middle school bball game.

Sad.

lefty
06-04-2021, 10:09 AM
I mean are they? Yeah they are more skilled than the 50s and 60s shit. But honestly this whole they are more skilled shit is overrated. They shoot more 3s and that's about it. Only like 5 people in the league know how to post up effectively. Midrange is basically dead and half their moves are traveling and carrying the ball like crazy. I'm not saying that players didn't travel or carry beforehand (everyone did), but I've never seen an era not give a fuck about it as much as this one. They are faster and stronger for sure but more skilled... meh
They shot more 3s and that'S about it?

That's an oversimplifaction

Look at a big PG like Luka, he has better handles than Magic Johnson, is a great passer, a much much better shooter and scorer, also has a high BB IQ and he has the oportunity to eliminate a stacked Clippers team without an other star in his team

:lol defenses back then dared Magic and DJ to shoot from midrange, that was comical

AND he, like every star today, is playing against zone D, which is more difficult than constant ISO ball with a defender left on an island

Luka in the 80s - 90s would hae been really unreal, damn

Jokic can bring the ball up like a guard, is already one of the GOAT passers of all time, can shoot the 3, can shoot the midrange - and not just any midrange - one legged fadeaway midrange shots - AND he can post up like old schools Centers
Name me 1 center from the 80s-90s who could do all those things and do them at a high level, I'll wait

If you took away Reggie's 3 pt shot by closing in on him, he would try to drive to the rim or pass it to a teammate; nowadays that is not enough, as we saw with Lillard in his recent 55 pt outburst, he can still take that 3 to tie the game in late game situations by side steeping and shoot the 3, instead of being forced to blow by his defender and be forced to take a 2 instead of a 3

If shooting the 3 if so easy, how come Jordan was so terrible in that department?

Thread
06-04-2021, 10:42 AM
12 doesn't count, unless you're Kirby being the 12th best of all time.

He's first of all time killing his daughter by forcing that heli pilot to fly in weather deemed unsafe for the LAPD. Imagine being such an egomaniac that you kill your daughter trying to play a middle school bball game.

Sad.

Only pussies & assholes change another poster's shit.

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 10:49 AM
3.5 to be exact

FrostKing
06-04-2021, 11:48 AM
The GOAT of getting his shit pushed in

lefty
06-04-2021, 12:24 PM
The GOAT of getting his shit pushed in

What happened fo Bird?

Trainwreck2100
06-04-2021, 12:31 PM

He played in the jv for like 15 years

Trainwreck2100
06-04-2021, 12:33 PM
His Finals opposition were no joke : thse Spurs and Warriors teams were amazing
It's not like he faced the Jazz, a depeleted Lakers team or Drexler+scrubs

Also in Miami Bosh wasn't Bosh from the Raptors days and had health issues, people are acting lie he was a dominant force
Wade was also terrible during those FInals, but nobody brings it up
It wasn't really a real big 3
It wasnt about being a great team he made it so hed have no competition in the east by bringing the better players in his conference together.

davethedope
06-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Last year's title should've been vacated, the fact the league went on with that bubble farce and awarded a championship based on it is a disgrace. The title against OKC was during a shortened year. Finally 2016... I mean I'll give it to him but what he did to get Draymond (and Draymond has no one to blame but himself) really makes me question how that series would've played out had he not been suspended.

So I have it at 2** titles for LeBron, mostly because the league in its infinite wisdom saw to it the entire Eastern Conference was stripped of any talent for the better part of a decade.

lefty
06-04-2021, 01:27 PM
Excuses

Shortened season or not all teams ultimately play under the same conditions

And if winning the bubble title was so easy, how come the other 28 teams didn't win it?

davethedope
06-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Excuses

And if winning the bubble title was so easy, how come the other 28 teams didn't win it?

They were on ventilators

LaMarcus Bryant
06-04-2021, 01:30 PM
Excuses

TOSB's need extra rest

lefty
06-04-2021, 01:37 PM
TOSB's need extra rest
TOSB has like 18 long seasons under his belt, so things even out

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 01:38 PM
They were on ventilators
:lmao

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 01:39 PM
Excuses

Because dudes were getting kicked out the bubble left and right for going to strip clubs lol

lefty
06-04-2021, 01:52 PM
Because dudes were getting kicked out the bubble left and right for going to strip clubs lol
Their problem, not Lebron's tbh

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 02:05 PM
Their problem, not Lebron's tbh
He was the one snitching :lmao

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Also how the fuck do you lose a finals series with Wade averaging 26

lefty
06-04-2021, 03:30 PM
He was the one snitching :lmao

Alpha move tbh :lol

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 03:48 PM
Alpha move tbh :lol
Naw brotha not after you hounded Kobe for snitching lol

Neo.
06-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Excuses

exactly.

they had to deal with the same exact circumstances that everyone else did. tbh if we really want to argue about whether there were unfair advantages/disadvantages, they and milwaukee got screwed the most since both of them had #1 seeds and absolutely no home court advantage for their work all season other than some microsoft teams fans and some graphical edits to make it appear on tv that there were lakers logos on the floor

Neo.
06-04-2021, 04:05 PM
So I have it at 2** titles for LeBron, mostly because the league in its infinite wisdom saw to it the entire Eastern Conference was stripped of any talent for the better part of a decade.

please explain how the league stripped talent out of the eastern conference for a decade

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 04:06 PM
exactly.

they had to deal with the same exact circumstances that everyone else did. tbh if we really want to argue about whether there were unfair advantages/disadvantages, they and milwaukee got screwed the most since both of them had #1 seeds and absolutely no home court advantage for their work all season other than some microsoft teams fans and some graphical edits to make it appear on tv that there were lakers logos on the floor
Lmao LeBron getting 2 months off to recover and Anthony China Doll Davis did not benefit from less games? He plays a full season and they don’t win. He can’t even stay healthy a full season

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 04:06 PM
“But they dealt with the same issues as everybody else”. So that must be why both finals teams are out in the first round. Has that ever happened before?

callo1
06-04-2021, 04:13 PM
Was so happy to watch the Lakers lose.

Can't stand that team at all, especially with LeBum there.

One more LA team to knock out and it will be complete.

Never thought I would be a Mavs fan, but I sure am right now...Go Mavs!!!

Neo.
06-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Lmao LeBron getting 2 months off to recover and Anthony China Doll Davis did not benefit from less games?

did not everyone else in the league get 2 months off to recover and playing less games as well?

He plays a full season and they don’t win. He can’t even stay healthy a full season

speculation and conjecture tbh. maybe true, maybe not. either way, that season didnt pan out for anyone the way it initially was supposed to. not like the lakers got some advantage no one else got. lets not act like there isnt another team out there that was virtually guaranteeing a championship while doing more load management than weve ever seen before that also got an extra 2 months to load manage, and failed miserably despite such a benefit.

Neo.
06-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Never thought I would be a Mavs fan, but I sure am right now...Go Mavs!!!

welcome aboard :tu

Neo.
06-04-2021, 04:21 PM
“But they dealt with the same issues as everybody else”. So that must be why both finals teams are out in the first round. Has that ever happened before?

2007 tbh

plus both finals teams from last year got hammered with injuries this year. not sure how that compares.

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 04:27 PM
2007 tbh

plus both finals teams from last year got hammered with injuries this year. not sure how that compares.
Injuries have nothing to do with Herro and Robinson being bubble superstars and Jimmy Butler shooting a consistent 4 for 20 this year in the playoffs. And you proves my point. Given a full season Davis cannot stay healthy. They would not have won last year if it was a full continuous season.

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Hell Herro could barely touch the floor this year in the playoffs. It was a fraud

Neo.
06-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Injuries have nothing to do with Herro and Robinson being bubble superstars and Jimmy Butler shooting a consistent 4 for 20 this year in the playoffs.

miami was a very good team through the season before the bubble

they were not very good at all his season in general

And you proves my point. Given a full season Davis cannot stay healthy. They would not have won last year if it was a full continuous season.

that doesnt prove anything :lmao by your logic if a player gets hurt and misses their entire first season in the league then they will never play an NBA game again ever

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 04:39 PM
miami was a very good team through the season before the bubble

they were not very good at all his season in general

that doesnt prove anything :lmao by your logic if a player gets hurt and misses their entire first season in the league then they will never play an NBA game again ever
Again. In a normal season Miami does not make the finals. They looked like complete frauds. They were good with no fans in the building, which is basically practice.

In a 70 game season this year, Davis played 36 games. He has only played 70 games twice in his career. The odds are for him getting hurt every season.

Michael Jordan.
06-04-2021, 04:43 PM
You also have the Raptors, Celtics, and Pacers who ALL got worse. It’s okay to admit it was a fraud. Hardly anybody wanted to be in the bubble. Guys wanted to go home and it showed.

MultiTroll
06-04-2021, 04:48 PM
1 out of 3 ain't bad.
'Member when Pat Riley was trying to message thru the media to get Lebron to stay in Miami.
Pat went over the stats of the mini dynasties Championship / Non Championship year total.

Bird, McHale, Bob Parish something like 3 of 10
Kream, Magic and LakerRef something like 4 of 12
Timmy Dunks, GNob and Porker were 3 for 6 then got popped til 2014. So 4 for 12.
And i hope it's at least 10 more years and an entirely differnent cast before the Warriors sniff another Chip.

Neo.
06-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Again. In a normal season Miami does not make the finals. They looked like complete frauds. They were good with no fans in the building, which is basically practice.

In a 70 game season this year, Davis played 36 games. He has only played 70 games twice in his career. The odds are for him getting hurt every season.

odds are not guarantees

Thread
06-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Lmao LeBron getting 2 months off to recover and Anthony China Doll Davis did not benefit from less games? He plays a full season and they don’t win. He can’t even stay healthy a full season

That's why squeezing that ring from last year in was imperative and we got 'er done.

davethedope
06-04-2021, 06:47 PM
please explain how the league stripped talent out of the eastern conference for a decade

Honestly I don't know exactly how they did it, all I know is that from roughly 2011 to 2018 the only other "Superstar" in the East in LeBron's way was Paul George... oh and Al Horford, which ever of five teams he might play for

Mitch
06-04-2021, 06:48 PM
That's why squeezing that ring from last year in was imperative and we got 'er done.

How's the radio been, cub? Dark days tbh

Thread
06-04-2021, 06:52 PM
How's the radio been, cub? Dark days tbh

I listened to it for two days after Game 2 and one more after Game 3, then Saturday was of course no talk radio and then Monday morning I rolled over, looked at the radio, rolled back over and fell back into a black slumber. What a living nightmare.

No more radio now till they lose a series, and I can't envision that which is alarming, but normal I suppose.
And that's weird because I watch CNN religiously even though Trump lost, but I can't listen to the Suns hosts when the Lakers lost. They have that way of talking that drives me absolutely insane.

Mitch
06-04-2021, 07:25 PM
I listened to it for two days after Game 2 and one more after Game 3, then Saturday was of course no talk radio and then Monday morning I rolled over, looked at the radio, rolled back over and fell back into a black slumber. What a living nightmare.

No more radio now till they lose a series, and I can't envision that which is alarming, but normal I suppose.
And that's weird because I watch CNN religiously even though Trump lost, but I can't listen to the Suns hosts when the Lakers lost. They have that way of talking that drives me absolutely insane.

I hear you cub, the suns must not ring :tu

Rummpd
06-04-2021, 07:41 PM
odds are not guarantees

Truth

Rummpd
06-04-2021, 07:43 PM

FAIL sham chip does not count beat weak injured teams in bubble benefit of 8 on 5 NOT legit

Thread
06-04-2021, 08:35 PM
FAIL sham chip does not count beat weak injured teams in bubble benefit of 8 on 5 NOT legit

Horseshit. You took your 8 on 5 days to heart (I was with you on that day when Amare went, but Duncan didn't.) We clammed up tight, said nary a word in protest. You'd still be getting your 8-5 if you had held on to Leonard, but Poop is a stubborn fart face.

Capt Bringdown
06-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Nah Miami won fair and square

Thanks to Manu's 8 game 6 turnovers. If that's not a gift, what is?

DeRozan m8
06-05-2021, 01:42 AM

Exactly...which he doesn't even come close to being at...even at his absolute peak

ambchang
06-05-2021, 06:19 AM
Horseshit. You took your 8 on 5 days to heart (I was with you on that day when Amare went, but Duncan didn't.) We clammed up tight, said nary a word in protest. You'd still be getting your 8-5 if you had held on to Leonard, but Poop is a stubborn fart face.

First off, refs don’t make calls on suspensions for leaving bench. Second, the league made changes to the rules on leaving the bench specifically for situations like this in 1997 for Ewing (or was it 98?). Look it up.

Thread
06-05-2021, 10:21 AM
First off, refs don’t make calls on suspensions for leaving bench. Second, the league made changes to the rules on leaving the bench specifically for situations like this in 1997 for Ewing (or was it 98?). Look it up.

You was there to with Rummy and me, three across, hand-in-hand wishin' & hopin' that (we) could shed those Suns and keep "our" Duncan safe and sound.

ambchang
06-05-2021, 01:32 PM
You was there to with Rummy and me, three across, hand-in-hand wishin' & hopin' that (we) could shed those Suns and keep "our" Duncan safe and sound.

You weren’t even around in 07. Stop bullshitting.

As for Ewing, there were even scholarly articles about it:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/42893525?seq=1

Thread
06-05-2021, 01:53 PM
You weren’t even around in 07. Stop bullshitting.

As for Ewing, there were even scholarly articles about it:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/42893525?seq=1

I was around when they ran Amare off and let Duncan stay. You was there with me and Rummy and the rest of gang. We were happier than billy be jiggered. Sure, I said it aloud, but you fellows power shook my hand behind the curtain and high five'd me. Then threatened to kick my ass if I didn't leave immediately.

Dirks_Finale
06-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Ewing was just Ian Mahinmi with a midrange jumpshot

No

:lol

Rummpd
06-05-2021, 02:41 PM
I was around when they ran Amare off and let Duncan stay. You was there with me and Rummy and the rest of gang. We were happier than billy be jiggered. Sure, I said it aloud, but you fellows power shook my hand behind the curtain and high five'd me. Then threatened to kick my ass if I didn't leave immediately.

Got to give to Thread - flat wrong on all accounts but does it in amusing way so props

lefty
06-05-2021, 03:17 PM

lefty
06-05-2021, 03:18 PM

And a rookie missed a FT and Duncan missed a point blank layup

It’s the postseason, those mistakes are bound to happen

Heat won fair and square

koriwhat
06-05-2021, 03:27 PM
LMAO Wanting to be subbed out with 10 minutes left in an elimination game. Lebron is a straight up bitch and a manufactured super star.

Thread
06-05-2021, 03:31 PM
LMAO Wanting to be subbed out with 10 minutes left in an elimination game. Lebron is a straight up bitch and a manufactured super star.

Undeniable.

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2021, 09:22 PM
And a rookie missed a FT and Duncan missed a point blank layup

It’s the postseason, those mistakes are bound to happen

Heat won fair and square

Yep. Poop shat his pants by benching Duncan on defense. Manu should have gotten 2 free throws down by 1 in OT after Gay Allen raked his arm on the shot attempt. But it is what it is.

Meanwhile, LeBitch has 3.01 rings and has lost 6 NBA Finals. you can't make that shit up :lol

Neo.
06-05-2021, 10:05 PM
Yep. Poop shat his pants by benching Duncan on defense. Manu should have gotten 2 free throws down by 1 in OT after Gay Allen raked his arm on the shot attempt. But it is what it is.

Meanwhile, LeBitch has 3.01 rings and has lost 6 NBA Finals. you can't make that shit up :lol

magic was 5-5
LeBron is 4-6
west was 1-8
wilt was 2-4

so yeah not exactly something completely unheard of, and easily could have been 5-5 if his #2 and #3 guys didn't get hurt in 2015

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2021, 10:14 PM
magic was 5-5
LeBron is 4-6
west was 1-8
wilt was 2-4

so yeah not exactly something completely unheard of, and easily could have been 5-5 if his #2 and #3 guys didn't get hurt in 2015

Lame excuses for a lame player

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2021, 10:14 PM
tbh.

Neo.
06-06-2021, 12:46 AM
Lame excuses for a lame player

but but but manu was hurt in 09 and thats why dallas beat the spurs :cry :cry :cry

Millennial_Messiah
06-06-2021, 02:24 AM
but but but manu was hurt in 09 and thats why dallas beat the spurs :cry :cry :cry

Spurs weren't going anywhere in a down year like 09 even fully healthy. They barely won 50 games that year. Same for 10.

Neo.
06-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Spurs weren't going anywhere in a down year like 09 even fully healthy. They barely won 50 games that year. Same for 10.

not good enough? pfft lame excuse

Millennial_Messiah
06-06-2021, 12:36 PM
not good enough? pfft lame excuse
When the big 3 are just fringe all stars and no longer superstars, Manu oft-injured at that, and the 4th best player on your team is Roger Mason Jr.

ambchang
06-06-2021, 02:24 PM

Quote it.

Neo.
06-06-2021, 03:31 PM
When the big 3 are just fringe all stars and no longer superstars, Manu oft-injured at that, and the 4th best player on your team is Roger Mason Jr.

lame excuse for a lame player

Ghazi
06-06-2021, 03:39 PM
LeBron is history