PDA

View Full Version : Careful what you bet...

sa_butta
11-15-2005, 03:56 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1611970.html?menu=

Rugby fan tells how he lost his tackle

A Welsh rugby fan has spoken out about how he hacked off his own testicles after his team beat England.

Geoffrey Huish, 31, took an agonising ten minutes to perform the op using a pair of blunt wire cutters, says the Sun.

Then he put his severed parts in a blue plastic bag and staggered to a social club to tell fellow Wales fans what he'd done.

Jobless Geoffrey finally collapsed with blood pouring from his groin as horrified drinkers put his testicles in a pint glass of ice.

They were handed to paramedics who rushed him to hospital - but surgeons could not sew them back.

Geoffrey, of Senghenydd, spent several months in a psychiatric unit as experts tried to fathom his actions.

He said: “I’d told my pal Gethin Probert before the game that Wales didn’t stand a chance. It wasn’t a bet, but I said I’d cut my balls off if we won...

“So I started hacking away at my tackle. It took about ten minutes and there was quite a lot of pain — but I just kept going.

“The cutters were blunt so I had to keep snipping. I cut my penis as well. There was a lot of blood but not as much as you would expect.”

He added: “I think about what happened every day and still haven’t come up with a good reason why. I’d had a lot going on and felt a bit down. I can’t have kids now, but still want a family. Maybe I’ll adopt.”

easjer
11-15-2005, 03:58 PM
I feel a little ill.

SWC Bonfire
11-15-2005, 04:00 PM
This is an old story. But still funny. :lol

Darwin would be proud of the boys from Cardiff...

Marklar MM
11-15-2005, 04:06 PM
DAMN STUPID ASS. You don't cut off your balls.

batman2883
11-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Tpark????

ALVAREZ6
11-15-2005, 04:12 PM
OMG....what a fucking jackass.... ouch....

Fuck that's sick of just thinkin about.

I'd rather lose my head than my balls....

aww fuck that's nasty.

ALVAREZ6
11-15-2005, 04:14 PM
"I can’t have kids now, but still want a family. Maybe I’ll adopt.”
:lol

Shit happens when you're a moron...

batman2883
11-15-2005, 04:14 PM
OMG....what a fucking jackass.... ouch....

Fuck that's sick of just thinkin about.

I'd rather lose my head than my balls....

aww fuck that's nasty.
how would you know, you havent even used your's yet you damn 15 year old

pache100
11-15-2005, 04:31 PM
"I can’t have kids now, but still want a family. Maybe I’ll adopt.”

Good lord! I hope not! Surely they would not allow this man to adopt????