PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Emprire > Sopranos?

SpursforSix
06-08-2021, 11:45 AM
I'm three seasons into Boardwalk and I just finished re-watching The Sopranos. So far, there aren't as many slow episodes in Boardwalk.
I'm curious why this doesn't often get mentioned in Top 5/10 lists. It's excellent. The biggest difference to me is that James Gandolfini is a more compelling lead that Buscemi.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-08-2021, 11:51 AM
I started Boardwalk right after my recent rewatch of Sopranos. I like it better. Personal preference tho. Tony was a very annoying main character for me.

SpursforSix
06-08-2021, 11:59 AM
I started Boardwalk right after my recent rewatch of Sopranos. I like it better. Personal preference tho. Tony was a very annoying main character for me.

I'm the opposite...Nucky isn't as convincing to me. He's still good but imo, not as good as Tony. That being said, the cast of Boardwalk is just as good. And the scenery is even more impressive.
You also don't get this boring psychiatric interludes and dream sequences.

Reck
06-08-2021, 12:43 PM

Get ready for them towards the end then. Though they're more in the form of flashbacks but IIRC there are a few dream/hallucinations as well.

I put this show more on the level of Deadwood, which are both excellent. I like the old timey music more in Boardwalk Empire much more as well.

HBO really is the king of making believable settings and putting you in there as well. Not so much with their newest shit though.

SpursforSix
06-08-2021, 12:57 PM
Get ready for them towards the end then. Though they're more in the form of flashbacks but IIRC there are a few dream/hallucinations as well.

I put this show more on the level of Deadwood, which are both excellent. I like the old timey music more in Boardwalk Empire much more as well.

HBO really is the king of making believable settings and putting you in there as well. Not so much with their newest shit though.

Yeah...I will say that in the last several episodes (Season 3), there's been a couple of dream sequences and flashbacks. But it's not like Sopranos where there was almost always a Milfi scene and 50% chance of a dream sequence. I hope it doesn't turn into that.

Chucho
06-08-2021, 01:00 PM
I loved Boardwalk because of how well history is written into it and the guys they casted for Luciano and Capone are the best people to ever play the roles.

What's even more incredible about Boardwalk is that seasons 3-5 weren't as originally planned. Michael Pitt (Jimmy) was supposed to be Buscemi's main rival the entire series, but they wrapped that entire arch up in 2 seasons when they decided to fire Pitt for being a junkie.

baseline bum
06-08-2021, 01:08 PM
I never could get into Boardwalk. Buscemi's not strong enough to carry the series IMO.

Reck
06-08-2021, 01:13 PM
but they wrapped that entire arch up in 2 seasons when they decided to fire Pitt for being a junkie.

Interesting tib bit. Never knew he was actually canned. They did a great job making his story arch look natural and not shoe horned in because of whatever.

I've seen this actor on a few other shows and I have to say whether it's coincidence or not, his characters are always hyper and manic as if he's high as fuck all the time.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2021, 01:19 PM
BE's historical inaccuracy was off the charts when it came to Atlantic City, mainly because that history was pretty boring from a television POV. The stories of Rothstien, Capone and Luciano were much more compelling than Nucky's because they were more rooted in reality.

SpursforSix
06-08-2021, 01:21 PM
I loved Boardwalk because of how well history is written into it and the guys they casted for Luciano and Capone are the best people to ever play the roles.

What's even more incredible about Boardwalk is that seasons 3-5 weren't as originally planned. Michael Pitt (Jimmy) was supposed to be Buscemi's main rival the entire series, but they wrapped that entire arch up in 2 seasons when they decided to fire Pitt for being a junkie.

Didn't know that about Pitt. But also didn't miss him after he was done. Luciano, Capone, Rothstein, Lansky, Chalky White...etc. Even if the portrayals aren't 100% accurate, they're all compelling.
From top to bottom, the cast is excellent.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-08-2021, 01:30 PM
I'm the opposite...Nucky isn't as convincing to me. He's still good but imo, not as good as Tony. That being said, the cast of Boardwalk is just as good. And the scenery is even more impressive.

May not be convincing but the actual character runs mental circles around hurr durr mah stripper sex addiction cpap machine Tony. The political mind games to close out season 2 and esp season 3 were dope. Still haven't finished the show yet tho. Middle of season 4.

SpursforSix
06-08-2021, 01:32 PM
I never could get into Boardwalk. Buscemi's not strong enough to carry the series IMO.

I got over that pretty quick because he really doesn't have to carry it. They bring in so many other great actors and include so many story lines that he's probably under 50% of the focus.

Spurtacular
06-08-2021, 01:34 PM
Watched like the first ten or twenty minutes of that show. It didn't hook me in.
I don't currently have HBO subscription to go back to it. If I did, I'd pick up where I left off on Westworld first.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-08-2021, 01:57 PM
I got over that pretty quick because he really doesn't have to carry it. They bring in so many other great actors and include so many story lines that he's probably under 50% of the focus.

For real. I want a Chalky White spinoff lol

Chucho
06-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Interesting tib bit. Never knew he was actually canned. They did a great job making his story arch look natural and not shoe horned in because of whatever.

I've seen this actor on a few other shows and I have to say whether it's coincidence or not, his characters are always hyper and manic as if he's high as fuck all the time.

Did you ever see Bully? He looked as the character was supposed to be; a dim-witted stoner/druggie teen. He reminds me of a more talented Eddie Furlong.

Chucho
06-08-2021, 03:38 PM

Not too much you can do with a black crime boss of a very small city already under the grasp of a well-established white man, despite the character being well written and portrayed. It'd have to be a prequel.

If there would/should have been a spin-off, it could/would have been either Capone in Chicago or Meyer/Lucky. They're the only characters in the series outside Atlantic City with universes established and with Lansky/Lucky, they stay alive, so you have plenty of space to flesh out a series. Not much place to go with Chalky, you already know the "success" in his life has been being the Coon Boss under Nucky. Capone doesn't have the longevity of New York mobsters, but he's got lots of enemies in a 1-family Chicago, so plenty to work with, let alone Northsiders/Southsiders is plenty enough for an epic series.

Chucho
06-08-2021, 03:47 PM

Stone cold. I can't think of any "great" TV series post-Sopranos that has been "carried" by the main star. A great series doesn't allow for it. I might be wrong as I don't watch a fraction of the TV as most of yuse guys do, but I've seen most of the relevant stuf from the previous decades like The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, etc. with my only major omission being GoT (never saw it, never will. Just don't get down with medieval fiction for some reason), but I can't think of 1 series in modern times that was carried by the main star and it seems like a stupid reason to discount a show. It's not a movie or a sport.

south side spur
06-08-2021, 04:54 PM
I love both shows. I wouldn’t necessarily say one is “better” than the other but obviously it’s personal preference. I’m not sure about the commentary on pace, I love Boardwalk, but to say there are not as many slower episodes? It would be my guess that more people would fall asleep watching Boardwalk compared to Sopranos.

Also, the character of Nucky, I wouldn’t say he’s a more developed character or has more depth than Tony. Tony for all his weaknesses was just as calculating. Nucky is operating at the highest levels of government but he never really realizes his aspirations. I agree that it’s the entire cast that makes both shows. Tony may have been the lead or alpha but Christopher is a great character. In my opinion just as important to the show. One weakness with Sopranos is there’s a noticeable improvement after season 2 with the camera. I’m assuming it was the beginning of HD? And that’s Boardwalk’s strength. It’s an immaculate time period piece. It’s beautiful to watch. There’s nothing beautiful about Sopranos. Along with Breaking Bad these are all great series. I’m currently rewatching The Knick and, while only 2 seasons I’d put it up there with any of these shows.

timtonymanu
06-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Literally just started watching this series in the last month. already on season 5. Very different from the sopranos though IMO. Only similarity is the same writers and some of the actors. It’s hilarious when they kill off someone on the show and they instantly cut to happy jazz music and people dancing. :lol

My favorite character is Richard Harrow.

Reck
06-08-2021, 05:11 PM
My favorite character is Richard Harrow.

Dude was probably everyone's favorite character, tbh. Also got the most poignant ending on the show. Fucking beautifully tragic.

south side spur
06-08-2021, 05:37 PM
You’re probably right about that Reck I remember several critics writing about Harrow. Van Alden and Gyp Rossetti are right there in my opinion as well as far as my favorites.

lefty
06-08-2021, 06:24 PM
Sopranos is overrated AF

Reck
06-08-2021, 06:28 PM
Sopranos is overrated AF

Is really not. Give examples.

timtonymanu
06-08-2021, 06:54 PM
Stone cold. I can't think of any "great" TV series post-Sopranos that has been "carried" by the main star. A great series doesn't allow for it. I might be wrong as I don't watch a fraction of the TV as most of yuse guys do, but I've seen most of the relevant stuf from the previous decades like The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, etc. with my only major omission being GoT (never saw it, never will. Just don't get down with medieval fiction for some reason), but I can't think of 1 series in modern times that was carried by the main star and it seems like a stupid reason to discount a show. It's not a movie or a sport.

Game of thrones was seriously ruined by its horrible last season. I can’t even watch the first 4 seasons anymore because all the stories lead to nothing. Well actually there are conclusions but they are so rushed without any satisfying buildup

south side spur
06-08-2021, 07:08 PM
Game of thrones was seriously ruined by its horrible last season. I can’t even watch the first 4 seasons anymore because all the stories lead to nothing. Well actually there are conclusions but they are so rushed without any satisfying buildup

I think what ruined Thrones was the idealism of the so called fans that got caught up in the hype. The first 6 seasons were like watching paint dry until the penultimate episodes. Thrones was definitely overhyped and overrated. If anything that’s all the first 6 seasons were...character development. It was brutal. This was a show where viewers were actually rooting for incest but in an uproar about rape. Thrones was supposedly during medieval time period and idiots were upset about how women were treated as if it was depicting modern times.

Spurtacular
06-08-2021, 07:27 PM

Everyone should've tempered their expectations when the series devolved to dragons and walking immortals traversing a blizzard.

Spurtacular
06-08-2021, 07:29 PM
I think what ruined Thrones was the idealism of the so called fans that got caught up in the hype. The first 6 seasons were like watching paint dry until the penultimate episodes. Thrones was definitely overhyped and overrated. If anything that’s all the first 6 seasons were...character development. It was brutal. This was a show where viewers were actually rooting for incest but in an uproar about rape. Thrones was supposedly during medieval time period and idiots were upset about how women were treated as if it was depicting modern times.

Truth is women weren't sh** back then with but a few sparse exceptions. So, the show still did pander to some degree.

timtonymanu
06-08-2021, 07:37 PM

Yeah once the show lost George RR Martin's book material and when it got mainstream popularity from fans is when the show really started to suffer. There are actually some moron parents out there that named their kids Daenerys which is even more idiotic knowing how her story ends on the show. Still, I think the first 4 seasons are amazing to watch plus I don't mind slow build up stories as long as they pay off in the end. Sadly, those first 4 seasons become a waste of time when you've seen the whole thing play out. All the flaws it had became 10X more during the last few seasons.

timtonymanu
06-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Everyone should've tempered their expectations when the series devolved to dragons and walking immortals traversing a blizzard.

Once they ran out of book material, for sure. The showrunners that followed also could care less when they wanted to end the show to do Star Wars.

Reck
06-08-2021, 07:44 PM
Didn’t George say he will end the series the same way as the show? With fucking Bran as the king?

timtonymanu
06-08-2021, 07:48 PM

How I rank the HBO shows I've seen all the way through

Tier 1: The Wire, Band of Brothers
Tier 2: The Sopranos
Tier 3: Oz, Boardwalk Empire (still need to see Season 5 but I've enjoyed it so far), Deadwood
Tier 4: The Deuce, Carnivale
Tier Shit: Game of Thrones

I've seen Six Feet Under, Eastbound & Down, and have kept up with Curb Your Enthusiasm but those shows have a different genre than the ones I mentioned.

timtonymanu
06-08-2021, 07:51 PM
Didn’t George say he will end the series the same way as the show? With fucking Bran as the king?

I'm not sure but it wasn't necessarily the ending itself that I found the worst, just the rushed execution and other plot points they just ignored along the way. Led to so many plot holes that I was just not satisfied by the end and felt like the show went from top tier to Walking Dead caliber in a quick minute lol.

south side spur
06-08-2021, 08:05 PM
How I rank the HBO shows I've seen all the way through

Tier 1: The Wire, Band of Brothers
Tier 2: The Sopranos
Tier 3: Oz, Boardwalk Empire (still need to see Season 5 but I've enjoyed it so far), Deadwood
Tier 4: The Deuce, Carnivale
Tier Shit: Game of Thrones

I've seen Six Feet Under, Eastbound & Down, and have kept up with Curb Your Enthusiasm but those shows have a different genre than the ones I mentioned.

Not sure if you’ve seen these shows but The Pacific I actually liked it more than Band of Brothers, but both great shows. Warrior, another Cinemax show like The Knick on HBO Max is an entertaining action series.

timtonymanu
06-08-2021, 08:09 PM
Not sure if you’ve seen these shows but The Pacific I actually liked it more than Band of Brothers, but both great shows. Warrior, another Cinemax show like The Knick on HBO Max is an entertaining action series.

I always forget about The Pacific. Definitely need to add it to my watchlist.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2021, 09:56 PM
I liked The Pacific though it isn't as narratively tight as BoB, which makes since because the latter is based on a single book.

Every once in awhile I'm reminded of a couple of really good stand alone war movies HBO made back in the day that still work IMO. When Trumpets Fade is one of the better no budget, small-squad WWII movies out there; a lot of Sam Fuller energy. It almost gets ruined by Dwight Yoakam (!) in his abortion of an acting career. The other is A Bright Shining Lie which would (and probably should) be a four part miniseries today, though I can't see anyone else but Bill Paxton in the starring role of a super flawed man kind of effectively prosecuting but eventually deluding himself about the nonsensical war in Vietnam.

Back to the topic, I watched BE all the way though but ended up giving almost no shits about anyone who was still alive. I was so blown away by Lou Gossett Jr. in that one episode I kept hoping he'd show up again.

Trill Clinton
06-08-2021, 10:12 PM
Boardwalk Empire, Lost and Game of Thrones all started off hot and ended horribly

baseline bum
06-08-2021, 10:14 PM

Series was kind of so-so, but this scene with all those little robdiaz's :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1CQgOXHfNQ

south side spur
06-08-2021, 10:17 PM
Boardwalk Empire, Lost and Game of Thrones all started off hot and ended horribly

What do you mean Boardwalk ended horribly? Just curious bro. Thrones? Ehhh it’s debatable I guess.

lefty
06-08-2021, 10:22 PM
Ok
it’s shit

leemajors
06-09-2021, 07:48 AM

I thought they could have done much more with him, was kinda disappointed. Michael K Williams is so good.

leemajors
06-09-2021, 07:48 AM

It drops off badly after season 2.

leemajors
06-09-2021, 07:50 AM

Yeah who could have guessed from a series adapted from a saga called Song of Ice and Fire.

Trill Clinton
06-09-2021, 09:22 AM
What do you mean Boardwalk ended horribly? Just curious bro. Thrones? Ehhh it’s debatable I guess.

The last season felt rushed to me and I hated Chalky's character arc.

SpursforSix
06-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Very different from the sopranos though IMO. Only similarity is the same writers and some of the actors.

I'm not sure that it's very different. The obvious similarity is gangster stuff. But you've also got a main character that's conflicted about doing the right thing and doing what's right for business. Both have wives that don't like their husbands lifestyle but support them and often help them in getting things done. Both husbands have multiple girlfriends from time to time. Both wives start to fall for employees of their husbands. Both bosses suffer the death of a girlfriend. Then of course all the gangster stuff about partners and getting fucked over and killing partners. Both have situations where they have to leave their home for protection and they have to move their families. Etc.

There's plenty of similarities imo. And that's probably to be expected from multi season gangster shows.

Spurtacular
06-09-2021, 04:52 PM
ST full of woke posters who think it's fashionable to call GOT sh**.
It was on top for a few years for a reason.
You guys just spend to much gd time reading soy boy Reddit posts whining about how the ending ruined it all.

Millennial_Messiah
06-09-2021, 05:25 PM
You guys just spend to much gd time reading soy boy Reddit posts whining about how the ending ruined it all.
GOT is shit. Harry Potter is shit. Star Wars is the biggest shit.

Trill Clinton
06-09-2021, 07:52 PM

Shut up Reek

Reck
06-09-2021, 07:54 PM
Shut up Reek

:lol

benefactor
06-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Shut up Reek
lol

ChumpDumper
06-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Shut up Reek
:lol

Spurtacular
06-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Four previous posts.
Soy boy sign-in. :lol

Ef-man
06-10-2021, 10:19 PM
Shut up Reek
^^^
:lmao

Capt Bringdown
06-12-2021, 12:42 AM
Sopranos - not my cup of meat. Mobster who lives in the suburbs and goes to a shrink. WTF is this, a Disney movie?
Cheesy, overdone.

OTOH, Boardwalk Empire is another Scorsese masterpiece.
/sorted

Reck
06-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Sopranos - not my cup of meat. Mobster who lives in the suburbs and goes to a shrink. WTF is this, a Disney movie?
Cheesy, overdone.

OTOH, Boardwalk Empire is another Scorsese masterpiece.
/sorted

Did you expect a mob boss to live in the ghetto or something?

Spurtacular
06-12-2021, 07:25 PM

Not gonna lie: :lol

DJR210
06-13-2021, 02:12 AM

GoT is top 3 for me but that final season.. god damn

timtonymanu
06-13-2021, 08:59 AM

Just finished Season 5. I get why the flashback scenes were included but they really took me out of the season. I didn't really care for Nucky as a character so seeing his backstory wasn't that interesting. Plus it made every other more interesting storyline feel more rushed since they only had 8 episodes. But i heard HBO was pretty much done with the show so they had to cut the show short. Sucks how much was left out, like how they did with Arnold Rothstein and all the other stuff we missed in between. Still better than the last season of GoT for sure though. :lol Can't set a lower bar than that.

DMC
06-13-2021, 05:30 PM
Is really not. Give examples.I binged watched the Sopranos on box set and yeah, there were a few episodes that seemed like filler material.

As for BWE, I was never a fan of Buscemi. I thought they could have found someone better for that role. Dude is just hard as fuck to look at, not a good actor, doesn't have the range imo. I can think of a dozen people better suited for that role.

Spurtacular
06-13-2021, 05:56 PM
I binged watched the Sopranos on box set and yeah, there were a few episodes that seemed like filler material.

As for BWE, I was never a fan of Buscemi. I thought they could have found someone better for that role. Dude is just hard as fuck to look at, not a good actor, doesn't have the range imo. I can think of a dozen people better suited for that role.

Yea, Buscemi is a niche actor. Wasn't a fan of seeing him pop up on Sopranos. And when I saw he was the main man on Boardwalk Empire, that's when I checked out. It could be good for all I know; but I just didn't see him in that role.

Spurtacular
06-13-2021, 06:00 PM
GoT is top 3 for me but that final season.. god damn

I binged the first six seasons and then much later watched the final two seasons.
Dunno if I just wasn't as emotionally invested by then; but I was never too much bothered.
My main complaint would probably be that the kingdoms didn't have much of a civil war b/c it all got lost on that side show.
And then of course that ending was Disney-esque.

DMC
06-13-2021, 09:45 PM
Yea, Buscemi is a niche actor. Wasn't a fan of seeing him pop up on Sopranos. And when I saw he was the main man on Boardwalk Empire, that's when I checked out. It could be good for all I know; but I just didn't see him in that role.

He was outclassed by Stephen Graham so bad it wasn't remotely close.

SpursforSix
06-14-2021, 11:50 AM

He's definitely a character actor and I'm not sure I've seen him do anything better than Reservoir Dogs. But with that being said, it makes it more impressive that BWE was that good where it didn't matter. It seems like the whole show was made with character actors. But for the most part, from top to bottom, they all are excellent.

Until Sopranos, James Gandolfini was just a character actor. I suppose that HBO thought they could replicate that.

Spurtacular
06-14-2021, 07:56 PM
He's definitely a character actor and I'm not sure I've seen him do anything better than Reservoir Dogs. But with that being said, it makes it more impressive that BWE was that good where it didn't matter. It seems like the whole show was made with character actors. But for the most part, from top to bottom, they all are excellent.

Until Sopranos, James Gandolfini was just a character actor. I suppose that HBO thought they could replicate that.

He was even that "character" in Reservoir Dogs; but it sort of fit the mold.

timtonymanu
06-14-2021, 09:39 PM
He was outclassed by Stephen Graham so bad it wasn't remotely close.

I like Buscemi but I agree about Stephen Graham. He was easily the best actor of the entire series.

DJR210
06-15-2021, 02:43 AM
I binged the first six seasons and then much later watched the final two seasons.
Dunno if I just wasn't as emotionally invested by then; but I was never too much bothered.
My main complaint would probably be that the kingdoms didn't have much of a civil war b/c it all got lost on that side show.
And then of course that ending was Disney-esque.

Most of my gripes were related to attention to detail and consistency with the previous seasons.. but there was a massive drop off in writing and the show just felt different.

Spurtacular
06-15-2021, 04:54 AM
Most of my gripes were related to attention to detail and consistency with the previous seasons.. but there was a massive drop off in writing and the show just felt different.

I actually like the Medieval stuff and how they were portraying it at least to some degree. I think someone was mentioning that a bit of female empowerment sh** is sneaking into it though. And for the most part they were third class persons historically. But I tolerate that along with the fantasy stuff, which is unfortunately the direction they further took it.

SpursforSix
06-15-2021, 09:05 AM
He was even that "character" in Reservoir Dogs; but it sort of fit the mold.

Well yeah...that's kind of my point. I just think the way he looks, he voice, and his mannerisms dictate that he's going to be a certain type of character. And he doesn't seem to have anything about him that makes him particularly endearing to an audience. Not his fault and he's great at what he does. He wasn't bad at all in BWE. Just not the strongest lead in a show with a ton of great actors.

Spurtacular
06-16-2021, 05:01 AM
Well yeah...that's kind of my point. I just think the way he looks, he voice, and his mannerisms dictate that he's going to be a certain type of character. And he doesn't seem to have anything about him that makes him particularly endearing to an audience. Not his fault and he's great at what he does. He wasn't bad at all in BWE. Just not the strongest lead in a show with a ton of great actors.

I dunno if that's true. He could probably play a not so high-strung, not so charismatic person if he really wanted. It's sort of like Jim Carey; there's a fear of not being on his game, so to speak.

SpursforSix
06-17-2021, 09:28 AM
Just finished this last night. I was surprised because I was assuming it was another 12 episode season. But glad they didn't stretch it out. I didn't mind the flashbacks too much either.
And the ending to the whole thing felt right. 8.5/10 for me.

SpursforSix
06-17-2021, 09:30 AM
I dunno if that's true. He could probably play a not so high-strung, not so charismatic person if he really wanted. It's sort of like Jim Carey; there's a fear of not being on his game, so to speak.

I don't know about a Jim Carey comparison and a lot of that just has to do with Buscemi's look and voice.
I will say he was good in Ghost World where he didn't play a high strung gangster.

leemajors
06-17-2021, 09:44 AM
I don't know about a Jim Carey comparison and a lot of that just has to do with Buscemi's look and voice.
I will say he was good in Ghost World where he didn't play a high strung gangster.

He was perfect in Fargo

Spurtacular
06-17-2021, 11:03 PM

Perhaps. The ferret couldn't sell 911 somberness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxfa_YuwkKU

ChumpDumper
06-18-2021, 10:13 AM
Perhaps. The ferret couldn't sell 911 somberness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxfa_YuwkKU

He used the be a NY firefighter. He went back on duty on 9/11 to help search for survivors.

Spurtacular
06-19-2021, 10:29 AM
He used the be a NY firefighter. He went back on duty on 9/11 to help search for survivors.

:cry HERO, AMIRITE? :cry

ChumpDumper
06-19-2021, 10:41 AM
:cry HERO, AMIRITE? :cryHe did more those days than you will ever do in your miserable existence, derp.

How does that feel?

Spurtacular
06-19-2021, 05:45 PM
He did more those days than you will ever do in your miserable existence, derp.

How does that feel?

Don't project, Derp.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2021, 06:40 PM
Don't project, Derp.You're the one whining about Steve Buscemi's service after the 9/11 attacks, derp.

Not me.

How pathetic are you, derp?

Spurtacular
06-19-2021, 07:12 PM
You're the one whining about Steve Buscemi's service after the 9/11 attacks, derp.

Not me.

How pathetic are you, derp?

I don't give a damn about his so-called service to whine about it.

You're really looking hard for tiny w's.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2021, 07:15 PM
I don't give a damn about his so-called service to whine about it.Why are you posting about it, derp?

Spurtacular
06-19-2021, 07:18 PM
https://www.thesprucepets.com/thmb/Q2_L6Yf8V_TiJ4iMxerHhKnUbxo=/1500x1000/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/why-do-dogs-hump-1118299_final-93a727f57c1a486cac9c197ac27cde66.png

ChumpDumper
06-19-2021, 11:10 PM
:lol I accept your white flag, derp.

SpursforSix
06-19-2021, 11:42 PM
:cry HERO, AMIRITE? :cry

god damn. Can we just talk about anything without politics? Wtf is wrong with you. It’s just a fucking TV show.

Reck
06-20-2021, 12:27 AM
god damn. Can we just talk about anything without politics? Wtf is wrong with you. It’s just a fucking TV show.

Derp has been emasculated in the politics forum. Almost everyone has him ghosted. Elnono made a code that hides his shitty threads.:lol

Spurtacular
06-20-2021, 03:38 AM
Derp has been emasculated in the politics forum. Almost everyone has him ghosted. Elnono made a code that hides his shitty threads.:lol

:lol "ghosted'
That's a big thing in your tranny circles, isn't it? :lol

Also :lol at giving Faggs the rundown as if he doesn't live here 24/7.

SpursforSix
06-21-2021, 11:38 AM
:lol "ghosted'
That's a big thing in your tranny circles, isn't it? :lol

Also :lol at giving Faggs the rundown as if he doesn't live here 24/7.

Is it that hard to just ignore shit that isn't on topic? How does Boardwalk Empire > Sopranos become political?