PDA

View Full Version : I was on the REACT show! =)

angel_luv
11-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Sticking up for the Hawks no less. Jeff wanted to eliminate them from the sports' world but I talked him out of it. :lol
That was so fun! =)

T Park
11-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Now why the fuck did you do that.

The Hawks do need to be blown up, along with the Arizona Cardinals and KC Royals.

He was right on about that.

Puppy Dog
11-15-2005, 11:53 PM
awesome....you are a star in the making, angel. :tu

CharlieMac
11-15-2005, 11:55 PM
I'd play for the Hawks in a heartbeat. Come to think of it, I probably could.

angel_luv
11-15-2005, 11:57 PM
Now why the **** did you do that.

The Hawks do need to be blown up, along with the Arizona Cardinals and KC Royals.

He was right on about that.

What can I say? I'm an Angel of mercy! :angel

awesome....you are a star in the making, angel. :tu

:D

N.Y. Johnny
11-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Jeff should be eliminated from the world and the radio world :lmao

FromWayDowntown
11-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Vexler is bad. I couldn't believe that he suggested that the Spurs organization made a conscious effort to seek out "classy" players starting with David Robinson. Pretty short memory to suggest that, I think. The organization was fortunate to land David Robinson and his first class personality, but in the beginning, the organization certainly wasn't dedicated to only surrounding him with class individuals. I would think that an organization that consciously acquired guys like Rod Strickland, David Wingate, Lloyd Daniels, and Dennis Rodman (to name only a few) wasn't exactly looking for choirboys and top-notch citizens in building its basketball team.

Vexler's flights of hyperbole are ridiculous.

T Park
11-16-2005, 12:37 AM
Starting with the Pop era maybe.

They have always found good ones.

Everyone rips up Vexler, but hes the best San Antonio has.

This town already ran out the best PBP guy in the business.

FromWayDowntown
11-16-2005, 12:38 AM
By the way, I heard you tonight angel and thought yours was the best call of those that I heard. Good on you for calling Vexler on his lunacy!!

FromWayDowntown
11-16-2005, 12:40 AM

If Jeff Vexler is the best that San Antonio has, it doesn't say much for the state of San Antonio sports talk radio.

Vexler has frighteningly little knowledge, is poorly researched, and reasoning that is poorer still. He's not terribly glib and he's an overt homer.

Other than that though, he's great.

T Park
11-16-2005, 12:42 AM
YEAH MORE PASACRITA!!!

god....

Good on you for calling Vexler on his lunacy!!

Getting rid of the perennially worst franchises in our era is "lunacy"?

Interesting.

SequSpur
11-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Sticking up for the Hawks no less. Jeff wanted to eliminate them from the sports' world but I talked him out of it. :lol
That was so fun! =)

You want a brownie?

As for Vex, he is pretty good, when you win all the time, you have the best player and you are picked by a landslide to win again, isn't it hard to not be a homer?

WTF?

angel_luv
11-16-2005, 12:46 AM
By the way, I heard you tonight angel and thought yours was the best call of those that I heard. Good on you for calling Vexler on his lunacy!!

Thanks! I enjoyed the experience. And Jeff was good humored about it. =)

FromWayDowntown
11-16-2005, 12:51 AM
YEAH MORE PASACRITA!!!

god....

Nice assumption on your part. Again, if Vexler's the best we have, it doesn't say much. But that's far from saying that Pasacrita is worth a damn. Frankly, I don't listen to the Ticket much anymore . . . . I've grown tired of yelling at the radio in response to stupidity.

Getting rid of the perennially worst franchises in our era is "lunacy"?

Interesting.

You have a very short memory; or your definition of era is a pretty short one. It wasn't that long ago that the Hawks were pretty much an annual playoff team and one that made several 2nd round playoff runs way, way back in the 1990's.

They've had a run of bad years, but so did the Bulls after Jordan -- they proved, though, that even horrendous runs can end fairly suddenly and explode into pretty nice success. I'm not making any predictions, but it's worth remembering that last year at this time, the Bulls were coming off a horrendous 2003-04 and started 0-8. They ended up in the playoffs.

Puppy Dog
11-16-2005, 02:13 AM
hey Mouse, when are you and I gonna tear this mother fucka up, the way talk radio SHOULD BE. :tu

truth + comedy. :tu

JoeChalupa
11-16-2005, 08:04 AM
So BigZ?...are you still heading back to LaLa land?

mouse
11-16-2005, 10:00 AM
hey Mouse, when are you and I gonna tear this mother fucka up, the way talk radio SHOULD BE. :tu

truth + comedy. :tu

For some reason Jeff doesn't dig me anymore, maybe Kori told him I was stealing her pain pills. I will ask Tpark to ask him why when he is washing his car today :lmao

T Park
11-16-2005, 10:10 AM
You have a very short memory

No I have a good memory.

The Hawks have turned into a pathetic franchise that is too stupid to turn it around.

ZAZA Pachulia my starting center?!?!?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

batman2883
11-16-2005, 10:18 AM
look these are the things that need to be just eliminated from planet earth
Oprah
Cardinals
Hawks
Penelope Cruz
Tpark
Ron Howards Brother
Star Trek movies, all of them
Furbys
Yu Gi Oh
Shaquille O'neal
Shawn Bradley
Rik Smits
Hatchet face (from Crybaby)

Murphy
11-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Nursing home with a pub!!!!!!! Mouse, we've found your retirement home!

sa_butta
11-16-2005, 01:27 PM
That was so fun! =)I heard you on there I didnt know that was you too funny.

PeterBurns
11-16-2005, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=T Park]

QUOTE]

DAMN YOU TPARK........ :pctoss

tlongII
11-16-2005, 02:36 PM
look these are the things that need to be just eliminated from planet earth
Oprah
Cardinals
Hawks
Penelope Cruz
Tpark
Ron Howards Brother
Star Trek movies, all of them
Furbys
Yu Gi Oh
Shaquille O'neal
Shawn Bradley
Rik Smits
Hatchet face (from Crybaby)

What's wrong with Penelope Cruz???

NZHayden
11-16-2005, 03:41 PM
I'd play for the Hawks in a heartbeat. Come to think of it, I probably could.
:lmao

i'm guessing the react show is kind of like a sports talk radio show?

angel_luv
11-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Yea... although I must say I miss the Thompson brothers hosting the show. Listening to them was my favorite post game tradition last year. They're the best!

mugatu
11-16-2005, 06:18 PM

i'm guessing the react show is kind of like a sports talk radio show?

just leave out the sports and the show and you got it :lmao

Duff McCartney
11-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I didn't realize that my aunt and my mom have known Jeff Vexler and his mom since he was a baby. My aunt works for his mom. My mom said the last time she saw Jeff was when he was a little baby I think.

I was blown away by that.

MannyIsGod
11-16-2005, 08:47 PM
I didn't realize Duff bought a guitar while owing Jim 800 dollars! I was really blown away by that!

Shelly
11-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Oh, man...

:lol

Puppy Dog
11-16-2005, 08:49 PM
so, who else has the guts to share their debts on the forum?

anyone? anyone? buehler? :lol

N.Y. Johnny
11-16-2005, 08:53 PM
I didn't realize Duff bought a guitar while owing Jim 800 dollars! I was really blown away by that!

Oh thats terrific, thats terrific

MannyIsGod
11-16-2005, 08:54 PM
What is even more classic is the motherfucker's signature. Greed is present alright.

Shelly
11-16-2005, 09:01 PM
so, who else has the guts to share their debts on the forum?

anyone? anyone? buehler? :lol

6 figure student loan. :tu

Puppy Dog
11-16-2005, 09:08 PM
^a woman with balls...gotta love that. :tu

myself?

5 figure student loan.

i defaulted for the first couple years, racked up the late charges and fees, then consolodated onto a 20 year, fuck you in the ass loan...

currently 23 thousand or so...but if i was to pay it off exactly as the 20 year not dictates? that would approach 50K...so i might try to send a little extra...:lol

N.Y. Johnny
11-16-2005, 09:11 PM

myself?

5 figure student loan.

i defaulted for the first couple years, racked up the late charges and fees, then consolodated onto a 20 year, fuck you in the ass loan...

currently 23 thousand or so...but if i was to pay it off exactly as the 20 year not dictates? that would approach 50K...so i might try to send a little extra...:lol

Holy fuckin shit...thats one big fuckin nut there.

FromWayDowntown
11-16-2005, 09:18 PM

This is reaching "I want my two dollars" proportions . . . .

mouse
11-16-2005, 09:19 PM
myself?

5 figure student loan.

Dude I have seen you post, you have a serious refund comming. :lmao

MannyIsGod
11-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Jess owes me 34830438048403840398 dollars for all of the sex we've had. I'm not cheap!

Puppy Dog
11-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Dude I have seen you post, you have a serious refund comming. :lmao

you don't know the half of it...shortstuff. :tu :lol

Puppy Dog
11-16-2005, 09:21 PM
that reminds me manny, i owe you a $20...:lmao

Steve Perry
11-16-2005, 09:25 PM

myself?

5 figure student loan.

Ok let me get this straight,

The GOV spent over 20,000.00 dollars so you can stay home and dream of being a comic, as you play on the computer all day just to visit many different websites to annoy millions of people?

Priceless :lmao

Puppy Dog
11-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok let me get this straight,

The GOV spent over 20,000.00 dollars so you can stay home and dream of being a comic, as you play on the computer all day just to visit many different websites to annoy millions of people?

Priceless :lmao

the gov't is getting every penny back plus interest my little friend.

so wtf is it to you? :lol

and my dreams are but a few steps away...you will BELIEVE...it's just a matter of time...:tu

and i only frequent this website and a redskins website...95% this one...and if you think i'm annoying millions of people now? you ain't seen nothin yet pipsqueak. :lol

mouse
11-16-2005, 09:50 PM
that reminds me manny, i owe you a $20...:lmao

Dude, pay Duffs tab before you take care of Manny :lol

Puppy Dog
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
duffman is on his own...he knows this. :tu

angel_luv
11-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Way to forget about me guys!

Duff has fifty zillion threads and you give him this one too!
For shame!

:lol

Mr. Defense
11-16-2005, 10:24 PM
:angel

N.Y. Johnny
11-16-2005, 10:32 PM
Like anyone could forget about you angel :)

Angel who? :lmao

angel_luv
11-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Like anyone could forget about you angel :)

:D

Angel who? :lmao

:makemyday

Mr Roper
11-16-2005, 10:43 PM
hey Angel ? what you did is something 98% of these so called Spur fans in this city are to sacred to do, You deserve major props, In fact if you want to call in again? make sure you let me know so I can call in also, we can stage a cool show,

If not? call in as a Piston fan, talk some smack about the Spurs get the phone lines on fire :smokin

Maybe Kori can get you on the round table, It's always refreshing to hear from the Female sports fans,
Good luck with your new career

N.Y. Johnny
11-16-2005, 11:44 PM
hey Angel ? what you did is something 98% of these so called Spur fans in this city are to sacred to do, You deserve major props, In fact if you want to call in again? make sure you let me know so I can call in also, we can stage a cool show,

If not? call in as a Piston fan, talk some smack about the Spurs get the phone lines on fire :smokin

Maybe Kori can get you on the round table, It's always refreshing to hear from the Female sports fans,

usually when i'm stuck in people's cars that tune into WOAI Radio after games, I find that the female callers are the smarter ones and have better insight than some of the other idiots calling in.

Puppy Dog
11-17-2005, 04:04 AM
i would love to be an idiot on the round table...K, sign me up. :tu

Pistons < Spurs
11-17-2005, 09:44 AM

LMAO!!!

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 10:36 AM

Thanks. =)

batman2883
11-17-2005, 10:40 AM
aNGEL HOW WAS CHAMILLINAIRE LAST NIGHT?

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 10:46 AM
aNGEL HOW WAS CHAMILLINAIRE LAST NIGHT?

I didn't go. That calendar thing was not for me.

Victor Newman
11-17-2005, 01:41 PM
I will tune in tonight to see if you call back,