PDA

View Full Version : Trump DOJ spied on congress, family members

Michael Jordan.
06-10-2021, 07:48 PM

Ef-man
06-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Interesting read but guess the DOJ has not caught anyone, yet.

Winehole23
06-10-2021, 10:46 PM
sicced "his lawyers" on Comey and the Dems and came up with nothing, apparently.

btw, were any Senate Republicans investigated?

Michael Jordan.
06-11-2021, 12:50 PM

Reck
06-11-2021, 01:03 PM
:lol So basically Trump had a derp like enemies list too? :lmao

Thread
06-11-2021, 01:36 PM
CNN was all over this this morning.

The old man has 'em by the short hairs and pullin' hard.

tee, hee.

Winehole23
06-12-2021, 12:03 AM
CNN was all over this this morning.

The old man has 'em by the short hairs and pullin' hard.

tee, hee.accused them of what he was doin hisself

Winehole23
06-12-2021, 12:04 AM
spied on em, he did.

tee, hee.

Thread
06-12-2021, 12:30 AM
accused them of what he was doin hisself

He was just checking assholes.

Winehole23
06-12-2021, 12:32 AM
He was just checking assholes.Just one, his own.

RandomGuy
06-13-2021, 02:58 PM
This would seem to merit an OIG investigation.

Soemthing TSA is fond of. right?

koriwhat
06-13-2021, 03:43 PM
Oh no not Adam The Cocksucker Raver Schiff!!!! Fuck that puto!

Momo
06-13-2021, 05:26 PM
Oh no not Adam The Cocksucker Raver Schiff!!!! Fuck that puto!
kill yourself

DarrinS
06-13-2021, 07:16 PM
Another dud

ChumpDumper
06-13-2021, 07:41 PM
Another dudHad Black President done this 12 years ago, you'd still be crying about it.

And you'd be right.

koriwhat
06-14-2021, 02:14 AM
kill yourself

Lame ass troll

RandomGuy
06-14-2021, 08:22 AM
Another dud

Using the power of the government to spy on political opponents is ok.

Got it.

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 10:13 AM
John Demers will leave his position by the end of next week, a Justice Department official told The Associated Press on Monday. The official could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to AP on condition of anonymity.https://www.kbtx.com/2021/06/14/justice-depts-top-national-security-official-resigning-amid-records-seizures-uproar/

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 10:19 AM
The Justice Department’s inspector general has launched a probe into the matter after a request from Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco. Inspector General Michael Horowitz said he would examine whether the data subpoenaed by the Justice Department and turned over by Apple followed department policy and “whether any such uses, or the investigations, were based upon improper considerations.”

boutons_deux
06-14-2021, 10:25 AM
Horowitz appointed in 2012, not a Trump fellator.

Why didn't Trump replace him, in the most critical IG job, like he did so many other IGs?

TSA
06-14-2021, 11:13 AM

Got it.

You were fine with it when Trump was running for office and when he was elected. You should probably shut the fuck up and sit this one out.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 11:30 AM
TSA is OK with Trump's spying on others. He's not shutting the fuck up or sitting this one out.:tu

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2021, 11:38 AM
You were fine with it when Trump was running for office and when he was elected. You should probably shut the fuck up and sit this one out.

Im confused so you are saying they are the same thing but if so you were bitching about spying then, but mum on it now. So in your opinion from now in perpetuity is the spying of Americans based purely on political means an ok action by the government?

TSA
06-14-2021, 11:55 AM
Im confused so you are saying they are the same thing but if so you were bitching about spying then, but mum on it now. So in your opinion from now in perpetuity is the spying of Americans based purely on political means an ok action by the government?

No where did I say they were the same thing and we won't know if they were until we see an IG report. We already know Obama's DOJ/FBI spied illegally per IG report. I'm saying RandomGuy needs to shut the fuck up about this as he was fine with it when it was happening to Trump and his team.

Reck
06-14-2021, 11:58 AM
Lol TSA and Darrin

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 12:09 PM
Note: TSA did not wait for the IG report last time.

He will wait for his Trump though.

And he will look to QAnon for guidance.:lol

RandomGuy
06-14-2021, 12:40 PM

So... using the power of the government to spy on opponents is NOT ok?

Pick a lane, buttercup.

As for what I do or don't think, I am fine with criminal investigations generally, if limited in scale and scope with clear constitutional boundaries.

If this has that, good. The FISA things didn't seem to, and that is not ok with me. Feel free to do a quick search to test my memory.

I would love to see what the OIG report says about this. Given the executive branch overreach from both Obama and Trump on going after leakers, I would be willing to bet this is some bullshit.

TSA
06-14-2021, 12:48 PM
So... using the power of the government to spy on opponents is NOT ok?

Pick a lane, buttercup.

As for what I do or don't think, I am fine with criminal investigations generally, if limited in scale and scope with clear constitutional boundaries.

If this has that, good. The FISA things didn't seem to, and that is not ok with me. Feel free to do a quick search to test my memory.

I would love to see what the OIG report says about this. Given the executive branch overreach from both Obama and Trump on going after leakers, I would be willing to bet this is some bullshit.

Hold up....so now you are not okay with the illegal spying Obama's DOJ/FBI were doing to Trump and his team? :lmao

Thread
06-14-2021, 01:38 PM
Hold up....so now you are not okay with the illegal spying Obama's DOJ/FBI were doing to Trump and his team? :lmao

Tell it, TSA.

Testify!!!

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 08:36 AM

Refresh my memory.

Who exactly was "spied on"? Lay out the specifics. What was the precise amount of spying done on Donald J. Trump? and his team?

Thread
06-15-2021, 09:09 AM
Refresh my memory.

Who exactly was "spied on"? Lay out the specifics. What was the precise amount of spying done on Donald J. Trump? and his team?

Run---RG---Run!!!

I may have forgotten this happy horseshit done by Hussein's DOJ/FBI, but my bueno friend TSA has not.

T S A

Bueno, TSA, bueno!!!

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 09:11 AM
LE investigation =/= spying

Michael Jordan.
06-15-2021, 09:16 AM
Run---RG---Run!!!

I may have forgotten this happy horseshit done by Hussein's DOJ/FBI, but my bueno friend TSA has not.

T S A

Bueno, TSA, bueno!!!

Dale you still have unpaid parking tickets. Quiet boy.

TSA
06-15-2021, 09:22 AM

Djohn you still have unpaid debts.

Why did you go into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn’t put any Trumps in prison?

TSA
06-15-2021, 09:24 AM
Refresh my memory.

Undercover FBI agents
Undercover informants
Illegal FISA warrant

You were fine with it then so now you get to shut the fuck up about it.

Thread
06-15-2021, 09:25 AM

Red light tickets. Anything on a Red Light Camera I don't pay, everPERIOD

Thread
06-15-2021, 09:26 AM
Undercover FBI agents
Undercover informants
Illegal FISA warrant

Tell it, TSA.

Testify!!!

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 10:28 AM
Refresh my memory.

Who exactly was "spied on"? Lay out the specifics.

Undercover FBI agents
Undercover informants
Illegal FISA warrant

Undercover agents were spied on? Who specifically?

TSA
06-15-2021, 10:46 AM
Refresh my memory.

George Papadapolous spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and Azra Turk (undercover FBI agent)
Carter Page spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and illegally obtained FISA warrant

Thread
06-15-2021, 10:49 AM
George Papadapolous spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and Azra Turk (undercover FBI agent)
Carter Page spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and illegally obtained FISA warrant

Yeah, RG, shut the fuck up about it.

C'mon, TSA, let's go for coffee and a Danish. Your treat. How bout those GD Suns, I'm really upset and I don't know who to turn to...

Th'Pusher
06-15-2021, 12:05 PM

What were the ramifications for all of this illegal spying? I’m sure trump’s DOJ threw the book at the culprits, no?

Reck
06-15-2021, 12:36 PM
What were the ramifications for all of this illegal spying? I’m sure trump’s DOJ threw the book at the culprits, no?

muh deep state coverup job was too much for even grand admiral trump to handle.

TSA
06-15-2021, 12:53 PM

Obama appointed Boasberg was sitting as chief judge of the FISC of course he wasn't going to hand down the DOJ requested prison time and stain his FISC. Gotta take care of your own.

TSA
06-15-2021, 12:54 PM
Djohn you still have unpaid debts.

Why did you go into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn’t put any Trumps in prison?

:lol cmon djohn are you really this big of a bitch that I can now run you out of your own threads even when you are using an alt?

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 03:18 PM

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 03:22 PM

[who got spied on?]

So that's it? Three people? No more?

It wasn't Trump directly? ... and Stephanopoulos is on "Trump's team"?

So, what is coming out isn't at all like that, with dozens of people being targeted, sometimes at the direct behest of the President.

Does not seem like they are at all similar in scope or scale.

spurraider21
06-15-2021, 04:18 PM
Obama appointed Boasberg was sitting as chief judge of the FISC of course he wasn't going to hand down the DOJ requested prison time and stain his FISC. Gotta take care of your own.
if anything handing down a harsher sentence would protect the image and reputation of FISC, to show that they are in no way endorsing or ok with that kind of behavior... and purposely handing down a lighter sentence could arguably help people paint FISC as being complicit or ok with what happened, so this makes no sense.

Clinesmith didnt work for FISC, so going easy on him isn't protecting "one of their own"

TSA
06-15-2021, 04:37 PM
[who got spied on?]

So that's it? Three people? No more?

It wasn't Trump directly? ... and Stephanopoulos is on "Trump's team"?

So, what is coming out isn't at all like that, with dozens of people being targeted, sometimes at the direct behest of the President.

Does not seem like they are at all similar in scope or scale.

You are right, they are not at all similar in scope or scale :lol

A FISA warrant is the most intrusive form of surveillance the government can use. The illegally obtained FISA warrant gave them access to far more then just Carter Page, and the access they had to surveil was far more intrusive then the subpoenaed metadata of Schiff and Swalwell.

"These documents also tell us the FISC routinely includes authorization in their warrants for the government to surveil people in contact with their target, and people in contact with the contact; in a scheme referred to as “chaining,” these authorizations will include 2 or 3 “hops.” While the text of the Carter Page warrant application, and court approval, remain a secret, one shudders to think this authority was used to spy upon other members of the Trump campaign team who were in contact with Page. (The memo of the House intelligence committee’s Democrats about the warrant suggests that some unknown number of Trump campaign advisors were the subject of FBI “sub-inquiries.”)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/fbi-s-secret-warrant-surveil-carter-page-should-scare-all-ncna852131

Just shut the fuck up already. You have no clue what you are talking about and are a complete hypocrite.

Thread
06-15-2021, 04:42 PM

A FISA warrant is the most intrusive form of surveillance the government can use. The illegally obtained FISA warrant gave them access to far more then just Carter Page, and the access they had to surveil was far more intrusive then the subpoenaed metadata of Schiff and Swalwell.

"These documents also tell us the FISC routinely includes authorization in their warrants for the government to surveil people in contact with their target, and people in contact with the contact; in a scheme referred to as “chaining,” these authorizations will include 2 or 3 “hops.” While the text of the Carter Page warrant application, and court approval, remain a secret, one shudders to think this authority was used to spy upon other members of the Trump campaign team who were in contact with Page. (The memo of the House intelligence committee’s Democrats about the warrant suggests that some unknown number of Trump campaign advisors were the subject of FBI “sub-inquiries.”)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/fbi-s-secret-warrant-surveil-carter-page-should-scare-all-ncna852131

Just shut the fuck up already. You have no clue what you are talking about and are a complete hypocrite.

...this is true, RG. You are an insufferable hypocrite.

Carry on, TSA.

Love always.

-Dale

TSA
06-15-2021, 04:46 PM
if anything handing down a harsher sentence would protect the image and reputation of FISC, to show that they are in no way endorsing or ok with that kind of behavior... and purposely handing down a lighter sentence could arguably help people paint FISC as being complicit or ok with what happened, so this makes no sense.

Clinesmith didnt work for FISC, so going easy on him isn't protecting "one of their own"Boasberg's ruling on the case wasn't made from the FISC and was made in his other capacity as a District Court judge.

Papadapolous got a harsher punishment for doing far less :lol Clinesmith was 100% taken care of. The general public wasn't following this closely and probably didn't even know who Clinesmith was, what he was charged with, and what his sentence was.
The entire situation was a stain on the FISC/FBI/DOJ. A FISA warrant was obtained illegally on a US citizen to spy on the Trump transition team and then the incoming President and not a single person saw jail time. Let that sink in.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2021, 04:54 PM
Boasberg's ruling on the case wasn't made from the FISC and was made in his other capacity as a District Court judge.

Papadapolous got a harsher punishment for doing far less :lol Clinesmith was 100% taken care of. The general public wasn't following this closely and probably didn't even know who Clinesmith was, what he was charged with, and what his sentence was.
The entire situation was a stain on the FISC/FBI/DOJ. A FISA warrant was obtained illegally on a US citizen to spy on the Trump transition team and then the incoming President and not a single person saw jail time. Let that sink in.Damn, more admissions that Trump was completely feckless.

Should I still be buckled up, sweetie?

spurraider21
06-15-2021, 04:55 PM
Boasberg's ruling on the case wasn't made from the FISC and was made in his other capacity as a District Court judge.

The entire situation was a stain on the FISC/FBI/DOJ. A FISA warrant was obtained illegally on a US citizen to spy on the Trump transition team and then the incoming President and not a single person saw jail time. Let that sink in.
you're the one who brought up him being on FISC as the reason for his supposed bias, so whats the point you are making by pointing out that he was acting in his capacity as district court judge?

none of this still follows from your point that this was done to protect the reputation of FISC when if anything, handing down a harsher sentence would have been more evidence of that. again, clinesmith wasn't forking for FISC, so why would this be FISC "protecting their own"

Thread
06-15-2021, 04:56 PM

T S A

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 05:15 PM

Not going to shut up. Asked you for clarification to understand what you are talking about. Thank you.

Personally, I am very much opposed to law enforcement lying to get warrants, and said so at the time.

Page wasn't even working with the campaign at the time he was "spied on" was he?

Did Obama personally push for this? Yes or no will do.

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 05:18 PM

DOJ asked apple for Adam Schiff's data. Directly.

Do you think it is ok for the executive branch to spy on high ranking members of congress?

TSA
06-16-2021, 09:31 AM
you're the one who brought up him being on FISC as the reason for his supposed bias, so whats the point you are making by pointing out that he was acting in his capacity as district court judge?

none of this still follows from your point that this was done to protect the reputation of FISC when if anything, handing down a harsher sentence would have been more evidence of that. again, clinesmith wasn't forking for FISC, so why would this be FISC "protecting their own"

FBI/DOJ work hand in hand with the FISC. Boasberg was protecting the FISC and Clinesmith. His rationale for not putting him in prison was a joke.

"A former F.B.I. lawyer who has admitted doctoring an email during preparations to seek renewed court permission to wiretap a former Trump campaign aide during the Russia investigation was sentenced on Friday to one year of probation and 400 hours of community service — but no prison time.

Prosecutors led by John H. Durham, a special counsel scrutinizing the government’s actions in the Russia investigation, had asked the judge overseeing the high-profile case against the former F.B.I. lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, to impose several months of prison time.

But the judge, James E. Boasberg of the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia, said the destruction of Mr. Clinesmith’s career — and being vilified in a “media hurricane” — had already provided significant punishment and sent a deterrent message.

“Anybody who has watched what Mr. Clinesmith has suffered is not someone who will readily act in that fashion,” Judge Boasberg said. “Weighing all of these factors together — both in terms of the damages he caused and what he has suffered and the positives in his own life — I believe a probationary sentence is appropriate here and will therefore impose it.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/29/us/politics/kevin-clinesmith-probation.html

Compared to Papadapolous sentence do you think Clinesmith was treated more favorably?

DMC
06-16-2021, 09:34 AM
RG getting destroyed up in here

ChumpDumper
06-16-2021, 09:37 AM
TSA still not saying he's against Trump's spying.

DMC will never express an opinion as well.

spurraider21
06-16-2021, 09:46 AM
FBI/DOJ work hand in hand with the FISC. Boasberg was protecting the FISC and Clinesmith. His rationale for not putting him in prison was a joke.

"A former F.B.I. lawyer who has admitted doctoring an email during preparations to seek renewed court permission to wiretap a former Trump campaign aide during the Russia investigation was sentenced on Friday to one year of probation and 400 hours of community service — but no prison time.

Prosecutors led by John H. Durham, a special counsel scrutinizing the government’s actions in the Russia investigation, had asked the judge overseeing the high-profile case against the former F.B.I. lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, to impose several months of prison time.

But the judge, James E. Boasberg of the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia, said the destruction of Mr. Clinesmith’s career — and being vilified in a “media hurricane” — had already provided significant punishment and sent a deterrent message.

“Anybody who has watched what Mr. Clinesmith has suffered is not someone who will readily act in that fashion,” Judge Boasberg said. “Weighing all of these factors together — both in terms of the damages he caused and what he has suffered and the positives in his own life — I believe a probationary sentence is appropriate here and will therefore impose it.”

Compared to Papadapolous sentence do you think Clinesmith was treated more favorably?
it wouldnt be protecting the FISC to allow people to manipulate them for warrants and then let them get away with it. no shit the FISC works with the DOJ/FBI... they go to them for warrants. same with judges and law enforcement in general, but that doesnt mean judges enjoy getting misled in order to get their signature, and would go out of their way to protect the very people who misled them

Frenchfred
06-16-2021, 09:56 AM
He was just checking assholes.

he just had to look in a mirror, that would have been quicker.

ElNono
06-16-2021, 10:54 AM

Why would the FISC protect Clinesmith? He was not a FISC employee.

Papadapolous was a completely different story. He lied numerous times to investigators and didn't provide assistance into the investigation either, despite his guilty plea.

The FISC shouldn't exist in our system, period. Secret courts in general should not. That kind of abomination with lack of oversight opens itself up for abuse.

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 11:00 AM
TSA still not saying he's against Trump's spying.

DMC will never express an opinion as well.

#stillwithhim

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 11:02 AM

Papadapolous was a completely different story. He lied numerous times to investigators and didn't provide assistance into the investigation either, despite his guilty plea.

The FISC shouldn't exist in our system, period. Secret courts in general should not. That kind of abomination with lack of oversight opens itself up for abuse.

Agreed for the most part. We still need specialized courts to handle classified stuff, but really really need some very solid oversight.

TSA
06-16-2021, 11:05 AM
it wouldnt be protecting the FISC to allow people to manipulate them for warrants and then let them get away with it. no shit the FISC works with the DOJ/FBI... they go to them for warrants. same with judges and law enforcement in general, but that doesnt mean judges enjoy getting misled in order to get their signature, and would go out of their way to protect the very people who misled them

The FISC was manipulated and the people who manipulated were not punished in the least bit. What would you call that?

spurraider21
06-16-2021, 11:07 AM
The FISC was manipulated and the people who manipulated were not punished in the least bit. What would you call that?
poor evidence of the FISC protecting itself

ElNono
06-16-2021, 11:15 AM
Agreed for the most part. We still need specialized courts to handle classified stuff, but really really need some very solid oversight.

No we don't. Our justice system has rules already in place to handle such situations, like in-camera review. Completely unnecessary.

TSA
06-16-2021, 11:19 AM
Not going to shut up. Asked you for clarification to understand what you are talking about. Thank you.

Personally, I am very much opposed to law enforcement lying to get warrants, and said so at the time.

Page wasn't even working with the campaign at the time he was "spied on" was he?

You should just shut the fuck up about it as it's clear you have no clue what you are talking about. You stupidly think a subpoena for metadata of members of congress who were suspected of leaking classified information is worse than the FBI/DOJ lying to the FISC to obtain the most intrusive form of surveillance on a Trump team member in order to spy on him and everyone one of his contacts, and his contacts contacts, past or present.

I don't know if Obama personally pushed for it but it wouldn't surprise me. He already lied about never discussing ongoing investigations with the FBI, if he didn't personally push for it I'm sure he was aware of it and had no problem with it.

TSA
06-16-2021, 11:21 AM

What Clinesmith did to the FISC and Carter Page was far worse than what Papadapolous did yet he didn't spend a minute in jail.

TSA
06-16-2021, 11:22 AM
poor evidence of the FISC protecting itself

Why weren't those who lied to and manipulated the FISC punished?

Winehole23
06-16-2021, 11:23 AM
Why weren't those who lied to and manipulated the FISC punished?Inept Trump DOJ, tbh

TSA
06-16-2021, 11:31 AM
DOJ asked apple for Adam Schiff's data. Directly.

Do you think it is ok for the executive branch to spy on high ranking members of congress?

Schiff was credibly accused of leaking classified information. Schiff was the ranking member of the senate intelligence committee and James Wolfe the director of security for the senate intelligence committee was charged with leaking classified information.
I am okay with the executive branch sending a subpoena for Schiff's metadata if they had reason to believe he was leaking classified information and it was properly predicated.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2021, 12:05 PM
Spying OK when Trump does it.

spurraider21
06-16-2021, 12:17 PM
Why weren't those who lied to and manipulated the FISC punished?
well, he was punished, just not with the sentence you wanted. he got the low end of the federal sentencing guidelines. and the judge has his reasoning.

while i personally think its stupid to have victims of crimes have any say in the sentencing, the judge also, in part, deferred to carter page's statement which did not ask for clinesmith to be improsoned

boutons_deux
06-16-2021, 12:19 PM
anything the Dems did wrong

pales in comparison with the destructive multiple crimes by Trash, his mafiya, the 1/6 Capitol rapists, and the ongoing coverups by the Repugs and rightwing hate media

There simply is no comparison, no equivalence, so RWNJs should S T F U

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 12:31 PM
Republicans move to block inquiry into Trump DoJ’s secret data seizure

Top Republicans are moving to block a Senate inquiry into the Trump justice department’s secret seizure of data from Democrats to hunt down leaks of classified information, fearing a close investigation could damage the former president.

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-move-block-inquiry-trump-070023501.html

-----------------------

Per par. Protect Cheetolini at all costs. Party over country.

Thread
06-16-2021, 12:32 PM
he just had to look in a mirror, that would have been quicker.

You were in the way.

Thread
06-16-2021, 12:34 PM

Top Republicans are moving to block a Senate inquiry into the Trump justice department’s secret seizure of data from Democrats to hunt down leaks of classified information, fearing a close investigation could damage the former president.

-----------------------

I wouldn't grant ya's an easy row-to-hoe either. Not for all the rice in China, uh, RG, oh, sweetheart of mine. Am I back into the fold of thy embrace, old horse?

boutons_deux
06-16-2021, 12:34 PM

-----------------------

100% fascist protection of Il Duce douchebag. Nobody can stop them, America is fucked and unfuckable by Capitalism and their Repug whores

Thread
06-16-2021, 12:35 PM
anything the Dems did wrong

pales in comparison with the destructive multiple crimes by Trash, his mafiya, the 1/6 Capitol rapists, and the ongoing coverups by the Repugs and rightwing hate media

There simply is no comparison, no equivalence, so RWNJs should S T F U

Sooner or later you always into that sweet spot, bouts.

tee, hee.

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 12:35 PM

I don't know if Obama personally pushed for it but it wouldn't surprise me. He already lied about never discussing ongoing investigations with the FBI, if he didn't personally push for it I'm sure he was aware of it and had no problem with it.

If Obama had actively pushed for investigations into Republican members of congress, I have little doubt the Trump DOJ would have released those emails or communications, and we would have had three or four Benghazi's about that, and you know it.

Frenchfred
06-16-2021, 12:36 PM
You were in the way.

not possible, trump is a fat; I'm not

Thread
06-16-2021, 12:37 PM
100% fascist protection of Il Duce douchebag. Nobody can stop them, America is fucked and unfuckable by Capitalism and their Repug whores

Yeah, yeah, yeah, The Moose, piano wire, Uncle Adolf, the brown shirts, that neat lookin' swastika, reeducation cam...I mean concentration camps, Hitler again...same tired old shit bags.

Thread
06-16-2021, 12:38 PM
not possible, trump is a fat; I'm not

You're also not President for life like President Trump is, fred, you're just over here checkin' assholes.

Thread
06-16-2021, 12:40 PM
well, he was punished, just not with the sentence you wanted. he got the low end of the federal sentencing guidelines. and the judge has his reasoning.

while i personally think its stupid to have victims of crimes have any say in the sentencing, the judge also, in part, deferred to carter page's statement which did not ask for clinesmith to be improsoned

Hot damn, old 21 was ready here!!!

Thread
06-16-2021, 12:41 PM
No we don't. Our justice system has rules already in place to handle such situations, like in-camera review. Completely unnecessary.

Boy, oh, boy, TSA sure lit a fire under your asses.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 12:42 PM
You should just shut the fuck up about it as it's clear you have no clue what you are talking about. You stupidly think a subpoena for metadata of members of congress who were suspected of leaking classified information is worse than the FBI/DOJ lying to the FISC to obtain the most intrusive form of surveillance on a Trump team member in order to spy on him and everyone one of his contacts, and his contacts contacts, past or present.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/34/68/9034680d8da3630928193fa48c91aa67.jpg

I have a pretty clear idea that a sitting president insisting on investigations based on looney tunes conspiracy theories makes him a moron, and you an even bigger idiot for supporting him. :lol

You stupidly think that an investigation into one person is the same as widely cast look at Congress-members of the opposite party. If Biden did this you would shit bricks, and we all know it.

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

:lol TSA #stillwithhim

TSA
06-16-2021, 01:18 PM
I have a pretty clear idea that a sitting president insisting on investigations based on looney tunes conspiracy theories makes him a moron, and you an even bigger idiot for supporting him. :lol The investigation into Schiff wasn't based on a looney tunes conspiracy theory. Schiff was the ranking member of the senate intelligence committee and James Wolfe the director of security for the senate intelligence committee was charged with leaking classified information.

You stupidly think that an investigation into one person is the same as widely cast look at Congress-members of the opposite party. If Biden did this you would shit bricks, and we all know it.
You stupidly continue to think that a FISA warrant on Carter Page limited it to Carter Page even after being shown FISA warrants allow surveillance of not only Page, but Page's contacts, and Page's contacts contacts. The FISA warrant is a net far wider and more intrusive than the metadata subpoenaed on Schiff. It's not even close. On top of that said FISA warrant was obtained illegally.

Your lack of understanding of the severity of an illegally obtained FISA warrant to spy on Page and the Trump transition team is fucking embarrassing. And to top it off you are trying to claim a subpoena for metadata from a suspected leaker sitting as the ranking member of the senate intelligence committee who's own director of security was prosecuted for illegally leaking classified information is somehow worse than what happened to Carter Page :lmao

Seriously just shut the fuck up already you are in over your head and continue to make yourself look stupider with each post.

TSA
06-16-2021, 01:19 PM
I have a pretty clear idea that a sitting president insisting on investigations based on looney tunes conspiracy theories makes him a moron, and you an even bigger idiot for supporting him. :lol

Obama and the Russian collusion conspiracy say hello idiot :rollin

Thread
06-16-2021, 01:21 PM
The investigation into Schiff wasn't based on a looney tunes conspiracy theory. Schiff was the ranking member of the senate intelligence committee and James Wolfe the director of security for the senate intelligence committee was charged with leaking classified information.

You stupidly continue to think that a FISA warrant on Carter Page limited it to Carter Page even after being shown FISA warrants allow surveillance of not only Page, but Page's contacts, and Page's contacts contacts. The FISA warrant is a net far wider and more intrusive than the metadata subpoenaed on Schiff. It's not even close. On top of that said FISA warrant was obtained illegally.

Your lack of understanding of the severity of an illegally obtained FISA warrant to spy on Page and the Trump transition team is fucking embarrassing. And to top it off you are trying to claim a subpoena for metadata from a suspected leaker sitting as the ranking member of the senate intelligence committee who's own director of security was prosecuted for illegally leaking classified information is somehow worse than what happened to Carter Page :lmao

Seriously just shut the fuck up already you are in over your head and continue to make yourself look stupider with each post.

Yeah, RG, do as TSA says and Seriously just shut the fuck up already

C'mon, T, a coffee and a prune Danish over at the QT. My, I mean your treat? Por favor, Senor'?

Thread
06-16-2021, 01:21 PM
Obama and the Russian collusion conspiracy say hello idiot :rollin

GO---TSA---GO!!!

ElNono
06-16-2021, 01:43 PM
What Clinesmith did to the FISC and Carter Page was far worse than what Papadapolous did yet he didn't spend a minute in jail.

According to who? Lying to investigators and then not providing any help after the guilty plea do have some serious consequences when it comes to sentencing. AFAIK, Clinesmith came out clean, and he reap the benefit of that decision.

spurraider21
06-16-2021, 03:48 PM
George P served 12 days :lol

TSA
06-16-2021, 04:08 PM
According to who? Lying to investigators and then not providing any help after the guilty plea do have some serious consequences when it comes to sentencing. AFAIK, Clinesmith came out clean, and he reap the benefit of that decision.

According to anyone who understands the difference between a civilian and a federal agent.

And exactly what type of help was Papadapolous supposed to provide considering Russian collusion never happened and his interactions were with an undercover informant and undercover FBI agent?

TSA
06-16-2021, 04:13 PM
George P served 12 days :lol

And a federal agent can alter evidence and lie to the FISC in order to obtain a FISA warrant on an innocent American citizen and serve zero days. :lol

spurraider21
06-16-2021, 04:17 PM
And a federal agent can alter evidence and lie to the FISC in order to obtain a FISA warrant on an innocent American citizen and serve zero days. :lol
you can read more about the judge's rationale. your exact point was made by the prosecutors, and is discussed in the article below.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

"In the government's estimate, the defendant's conduct was more egregious than Mr. Papadopoulos'," Scarpelli told the judge. "Mr. Clinesmith was an FBI employee. He was someone that the agents should have been able to trust."

Shur called the government's analogy like "comparing apples and oranges."

Boasberg also seemed to reject the government's comparison, saying that while others may have been trying to protect themselves or their allies, Clinesmith seemed to have derived no benefit at all from his crime.

TSA
06-16-2021, 04:18 PM

Got it.:cry Schiff

During the Trump impeachment proceedings in 2019, he secretly subpoenaed the phone records of ranking Intelligence Republican Devin Nunes of California, Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow, attorney Victoria Toensing, journalist John Solomon, Fox News host Sean Hannity, and others.

Schiff secured the records from a telecommunications provider, just as the DOJ had done. But whereas the Justice Department endeavored to locate criminal leaks of classified information, Schiff was simply snooping on political opponents or, as The Wall Street Journal called it, “abusing surveillance powers for drive-by-smears of Republicans and a free press.”

Schiff then compounded the injustice by publishing the call records and some telephone numbers of those he had targeted. All the while, he refused to turn over any of his own electronic communications with the impeachment press and the so-called “whistleblower.”

When the watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit seeking access to Schiff’s secretive subpoenas to determine whether he had abused the power of his office, he fought to keep them sealed despite his repeated commitments to transparency.

Citing the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, Schiff told the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit that he had unlimited surveillance power and unfettered authority to invade the privacy rights of American citizens without notice.

https://thegreggjarrett.com/irony-alert-self-righteous-schiff-throws-a-fit-over-seized-phone-records/

ElNono
06-16-2021, 06:01 PM
According to anyone who understands the difference between a civilian and a federal agent.

And exactly what type of help was Papadapolous supposed to provide considering Russian collusion never happened and his interactions were with an undercover informant and undercover FBI agent?

Again, whether one was a federal agent and the other a civilian has absolutely zero to do with what happened after they got caught.

One admitted to it, and didn't stand in the way of investigators and accepted whatever was coming to him.

The other lied to the investigators, didn't assist them despite agreeing to do so as part of his guilty plea (according to the prosecutors).

If he had nothing to lie about, then why did he lie? If there was nothing to admit guilt to, why did he plead guilty?

These are the stupid games people like him play, and eventually bubble up when it comes to sentencing.

RandomGuy
06-17-2021, 08:57 AM
:cry Schiff

During the Trump impeachment proceedings in 2019, he secretly subpoenaed the phone records of ranking Intelligence Republican Devin Nunes of California, Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow, attorney Victoria Toensing, journalist John Solomon, Fox News host Sean Hannity, and others.

Schiff secured the records from a telecommunications provider, just as the DOJ had done. But whereas the Justice Department endeavored to locate criminal leaks of classified information, Schiff was simply snooping on political opponents or, as The Wall Street Journal called it, “abusing surveillance powers for drive-by-smears of Republicans and a free press.”

Schiff then compounded the injustice by publishing the call records and some telephone numbers of those he had targeted. All the while, he refused to turn over any of his own electronic communications with the impeachment press and the so-called “whistleblower.”

When the watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit seeking access to Schiff’s secretive subpoenas to determine whether he had abused the power of his office, he fought to keep them sealed despite his repeated commitments to transparency.

Citing the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, Schiff told the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit that he had unlimited surveillance power and unfettered authority to invade the privacy rights of American citizens without notice.

https://thegreggjarrett.com/irony-alert-self-righteous-schiff-throws-a-fit-over-seized-phone-records/

I am okay with sending a subpoena for Nunes's metadata if they had reason to believe he was leaking classified information and it was properly predicated.

TSA
06-17-2021, 11:45 AM
RG getting destroyed up in here

DMC
06-17-2021, 12:55 PM
Once the precedent is set, they won't regress.

Isitjustme?
06-17-2021, 01:00 PM
"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

Thread
06-17-2021, 01:53 PM
"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

Democrats made a cottage industry of this tact.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-17-2021, 06:01 PM

Yup do not understand why the whataboutism arguments of clowns are being entertained.