we need to organize a GTG too
where I can get so drunk aggies want to hurt me
I know thispego, CBF, and I will be there, hussker too
anyone else going?

Texas 44
a&m 10

NoMoneyDown
11-16-2005, 12:10 PM
This could get ugly (a'la Baylor and Kasas) ...

Texas 52
TAMU 10

Marcus Bryant
11-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Hmmm...

Texas 31
Texas A&M 34

Forum Texas bandwagoners commit mass seppuku.

Extra Stout
11-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Homosexuals 52
Bestials 21

Oscar DeLa
11-16-2005, 12:28 PM
I don't know what it is but this one could get real UGLY

horns 61
aggies 13

SWC Bonfire
11-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Aggie jokers 38
Pot smokers 35

:tu

(Like I'm going to pick A&M to lose, right)

Extra Stout
11-16-2005, 12:44 PM
What teasips don't know is that A&M planned the McNeal "injury."

That white dude is a secret weapon. They genetically engineered him.

They got all the best genes from A&M quarterbacks of the past. Then they added pig genes to make him smarter.

SWC Bonfire
11-16-2005, 12:45 PM

They got all the best genes from A&M quarterbacks of the past. Then they added pig genes to make him smarter.

:lol

Looks like the genetics dept. is coming through, after all. :tu

mookie2001
11-16-2005, 12:54 PM
wrecking crew d

http://www.nedymih.org/images/meninblack.jpg

Ramonce Taylor
http://www.statesman.com/specialreports/content/sports/photos/040205_texfoot/images/photo03.jpg

SWC Bonfire
11-16-2005, 01:04 PM
Genetics dept. better get cracking on the Quentin Coryatt clones Goddammit...

Extra Stout
11-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Genetics dept. better get cracking on the Quentin Coryatt clones Goddammit...
I hear there's a "Quentin Cornyatt" project which will result in hard-hitting defensive backs that are highly resistant to earworms.

sa_butta
11-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Horns 52
Faggs 10
BTW where is the GTG??

mookie2001
11-16-2005, 01:28 PM
oh tailgating GTG is at kyle field I guess
or a nearby parking lot

Extra Stout
11-16-2005, 01:33 PM
or a nearby parking lot
Or a nearby pasture if there are some sheep -- er, coeds.

SWC Bonfire
11-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Y'all should have it at the Dixie Chicken in all your horns gear. They welcome the exchange of friendly banter and differing viewpoints and in no way will feed you to the rattlesnake.

Extra Stout
11-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Y'all should have it at the Dixie Chicken in all your horns gear.
RACE WAR!!!

Marcus Bryant
11-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Horns 52
Faggs 10
BTW where is the GTG??

In your bed. You're not invited but your wife is...

Ballcox
11-16-2005, 02:13 PM
I expect a&m to be ready for this game, no way they want to lose 6 straight to us. a&m also looked pretty good against ou this last weekend, and I expect Kyle Field to be ready to go come T+1. BUT, I think this Texas team just has too much talent and is too deep for a&m to compete the entire game. Final score:

Texas- 51

a&m- 17

sa_butta
11-16-2005, 03:05 PM
In your bed. You're not invited but your wife is...:lol
you wish dipshit.

hussker
11-16-2005, 08:41 PM
or a nearby parking lot

Mi casa is su casa...

Tx gonna win the national championship dude, no really honestly, really really, no really, really, really really this year, if they don't beat OU, i'll really chop my balls off
--mookie 2005

I can hear it now on 25 Nov from the 89K+ in Kyle...
I THINK YOU ALL KNOW THE TUNE!!!!!

Goodbye to Mookies little Testicles,
so long the the scrotum and the vas
Good luck in Trinidad for sex change
Hopefully they'll give him some nice tits and ass
The guys in Texas all abhor you
They want to help you feel real swell
(GO TO HELL)
So goodbye to Mookie's Little Testicles
We're going to cut them all 'til
HE-BECOMES-A-SHIM
HE-BECOMES-A-SHIM
Rough tough real stuff
Sounds so awfully grim

"Chop Mookie's Balls off
Chop Mookie's BA-ALLS OFF
Chop Mookie's Balls Off...SHORT!"

"Mookie's Balls are chopped off
Mookie's balls are chopped off
Mookie's balls are chopped off, SHORT!"

AY WHOOP!

bull62400
11-16-2005, 08:48 PM
i think texas will win but A&M will give 'em a fight! Gig 'Em Aggies!!

Mr Dio
11-16-2005, 09:10 PM

:lmao

Mr Dio
11-16-2005, 09:13 PM
we need to organize a GTG too
where I can get so drunk aggies want to hurt me
I know thispego, CBF, and I will be there, hussker too
anyone else going?

Texas 44
a&m 10

Let me know if you have it in SA. I'd more than likely show up. Have off Wed night thru Tue night the next wk.

hussker
11-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Hmmm...

Texas 31
Texas A&M 34

Forum Texas bandwagoners commit mass seppuku.

Nihongo ga hanashimas ka? Kanai wa nihonjin des!

mookie2001
11-16-2005, 09:56 PM
remember in 03 when Benson had 283 yds and 4 TDs

and the aggies were like

HE-MANN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
11-17-2005, 02:38 AM
Marcus and mookie should make an Avatar Wager over the result of the game

Horry For 3!
11-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Texas should win big. Vince Young will own like always.

samikeyp
11-17-2005, 09:54 AM
A&M plays hard.....but UT pulls away in the 2nd half.

batman2883
11-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Where is the GTG going to be, cause i want to be around a lot of aggies fans when the preverbial shit hits the fan..

TEXAS -82
A&M-3

2centsworth
11-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Horns have been dying to play another big game. They seemed bored by their schedule. Mack and company will build this game up to be the biggest of the year and Texas will wind up winning big.

UT- 50 plus
A&M-14

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Where is the GTG going to be, cause i want to be around a lot of aggies fans when the preverbial shit hits the fan..

Gloating in front of drunk, angry Aggies is a really, really bad idea. I've witnessed somebody shove a "Hook 'Em" sign in the face of an Aggie and end up with broken index and pinky fingers.

j-6
11-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Gloating in front of drunk, angry Aggies is a really, really bad idea. I've witnessed somebody shove a "Hook 'Em" sign in the face of an Aggie and end up with broken index and pinky fingers.

We went to the Tap in College Station after both the UT win in '95 (year where some UT fans tried to run onto Kyle Field and got the shit beat out of them) and the loss in '97 (where a guy with an modified A&M flag that said "EaTmE" got the shit beat out of him) and I was shocked how cool all the Aggies there were to a big group of burnt-orange wearing drunks. We kept getting enough free beer and Jagermeister to drown Bevo himself.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 12:54 PM
We went to the Tap in College Station after both the UT win in '95 (year where some UT fans tried to run onto Kyle Field and got the shit beat out of them) and the loss in '97 (where a guy with an modified A&M flag that said "EaTmE" got the shit beat out of him) and I was shocked how cool all the Aggies there were to a big group of burnt-orange wearing drunks. We kept getting enough free beer and Jagermeister to drown Bevo himself.
Moral of the story:
Act cool around Aggies, and they will treat you cool.*
Act like a dick around Aggies, and they will beat the shit out of you.

batman2883
11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Fuck that im yearning to act a fool in front of the aggie fans i want them to try and bring some type of rumble up, im down to beat an aggies ass down to the ground and drink soo much gatorade that when i piss on their face, that its orange piss.....so they would remember the day a longhorn fan kicked their asses

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 01:03 PM
Fuck that im yearning to act a fool in front of the aggie fans i want them to try and bring some type of rumble up, im down to beat an aggies ass down to the ground and drink soo much gatorade that when i piss on their face, that its orange piss.....so they would remember the day a longhorn fan kicked their asses
Remember that Aggies are part livestock, so they travel in herds.

So it would be one of you against like 12 of them.

And they don't fight movie-ninja style.

batman2883
11-17-2005, 01:07 PM
I can take on at least 5 aggies at once and break their arms and legs severly, after that i would probably depend on some other longhorn fans to help, besides i always travel at least 3 deep that would be enough

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 01:09 PM
batman, be sure to let us know you're OK when you get released from the hospital.

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Sounds like batman is preparing himself to become a statistic...

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Picking a fight with several corn-fed farmboys who are probably armed is not consistent with passing on one's genes.

batman2883
11-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Bring it all, i dont care i can take on any aggie fan with one arm behind my damn back

samikeyp
11-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Picking a fight with several corn-fed farmboys who are probably armed is not consistent with passing on one's genes.

not to mentioned angry and probably drunk.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 01:43 PM
never mind... batman is going to disarm the aggies with his good-smelling hair and impeccable manicured nails

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 02:04 PM
I can take on at least 5 aggies at once and break their arms and legs severly, after that i would probably depend on some other longhorn fans to help, besides i always travel at least 3 deep that would be enough

How are you going to do against 86,000? I once witnessed a ferile cat leap off of 3rd deck at Kyle Field once, that image comes to mind once again when I hear your weak smack.

Seriously, if you go to College Station, don't act like a major ass and you will have a lot of fun. So, don't act like you normally do. :lol

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 02:06 PM
How are you going to do against 86,000?
Kyle will be no match for his cucumber melon conditioner.

batman2883
11-17-2005, 02:10 PM
I will go ballistic on those aggie fans, Get Hooked boys, you know you want to

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 02:11 PM
I will go ballistic on those aggie fans, Get Hooked boys, you know you want to
you're going to scratch their eyes out and use your panic whistle

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 02:16 PM
you're going to scratch their eyes out and use your panic whistle

Don't be silly, he'll use the pepper spray that he keeps in his purse.

batman2883
11-17-2005, 02:40 PM
ha ha ha hah a haa ha ha you guys are silly so silly

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 02:51 PM
http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper657/stills/rq0l4ni4.jpg

BTHOB

Bonfire still burns....Nov. 19th

:tu X 99

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 02:57 PM
BTHOB

Bonfire still burns....Nov. 19th

:tu X 99
Dear Aggies,

DON'T WEAKEN THE STRUCTURE TO MAKE IT FALL FASTER WHEN YOU LIGHT IT.

IT'S BETTER TO STAND OUT THERE LONGER IN THE RAIN.

Also:

A PERPETUALLY DRUNK POULTRY SCIENCE STUDENT IN THE CORPS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS A LICENSED CIVIL ENGINEER.

Also:

THERE IS A LITTLE MORE TO SAFETY THAN JUST SHOWING FRESHMEN HOW TO SWING AN AXE HANDLE PROPERLY

Also:

IF CENTERPOLE BREAKS, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU PICKED A DEFECTIVE CENTERPOLE. IT MEANS YOU BUILT THE STACK WRONG.

Thank you. Carry on.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Dear Aggies,

DON'T WEAKEN THE STRUCTURE TO MAKE IT FALL FASTER WHEN YOU LIGHT IT.

IT'S BETTER TO STAND OUT THERE LONGER IN THE RAIN.

Also:

A PERPETUALLY DRUNK POULTRY SCIENCE STUDENT IN THE CORPS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS A LICENSED CIVIL ENGINEER.

Also:

THERE IS A LITTLE MORE TO SAFETY THAN JUST SHOWING FRESHMEN HOW TO SWING AN AXE HANDLE PROPERLY

Also:

IF CENTERPOLE BREAKS, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU PICKED A DEFECTIVE CENTERPOLE. IT MEANS YOU BUILT THE STACK WRONG.

Thank you. Carry on.

Gee, did you read that in an article on the internets? :rolleyes

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Gee, did you read that in an article on the internets? :rolleyes

No.

More tips:

PACKING 30 PEOPLE INTO THE BED OF A PICKUP TRUCK TO DRIVE OUT TO CUT WHEN THE DRIVER STAYED UP ALL NIGHT DRINKING A PAIR OF 12-PACKS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

POURING DEER URINE ON YOUR GRODES IS NOT REALLY NECESSARY. THE TREES CAN'T RUN AWAY AND DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE THE CLASS OVER AGAIN, BUT THEY WON'T GIVE YOU YOUR SCHOLARSHIP BACK.

USE PROTECTION WHEN ENJOYING THE SERVICES OF A REDPOT SLUT.

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 03:37 PM
You forgot:

BANGING AX HANDLES ON THE RAILING IN A DORM STAIRWELL AT 6AM ON A SATURDAY MORNING WILL NOT WIN OVER MANY TO YOUR CAUSE.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 03:39 PM
You forgot:

BANGING AX HANDLES ON THE RAILING IN A DORM STAIRWELL AT 6AM ON A SATURDAY MORNING WILL NOT WIN OVER MANY TO YOUR CAUSE.

:lol

"Get on my nuts you little homesick bitch and get your ass out to cut!"

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 03:40 PM
USE PROTECTION WHEN ENJOYING THE SERVICES OF A REDPOT SLUT.

That's right, you never know where that thing's been.

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 03:41 PM
More like...."Let's go AS-TON! Get your asses up for BON-FARRRR!"

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 03:44 PM
IF YOU LET SOME YELLOWPOT WHO HAS DRUNK 30 BEERS TRY TO SHAVE YOUR HEAD EXCEPT FOR THE LETTER "N," NOT ONLY WILL THE "N" LOOK LIKE SOME ARABIC CHARACTER WITH THE DIACRITICALS, YOU ARE LIABLE TO LOSE ONE OF YOUR EARS.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 03:47 PM
ENGINEERS DO NOT RECOMMEND CONDUCTING THE DESIGN PHASE BY WORD OF MOUTH

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 03:49 PM
"Leeetttt's gooooo, Hart! Com'on, Hart!"

With White Zombie blazing in the pit/parking lot outside.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 03:50 PM
ENGINEERS DO NOT RECOMMEND CONDUCTING THE DESIGN PHASE BY WORD OF MOUTH

How do you think they built Cathedrals for hundreds of years? :lol

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 03:59 PM
How do you think they built Cathedrals for hundreds of years? :lol
Marvelous. It's good to know that Aggies are incorporating state-of-the-art medieval safety measures when they send people's 18-year-old children out to work.

Back in the 1300's, they didn't sweat it when buildings under construction partially collapsed and killed a few dozen workers.

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 04:03 PM
The best part is the pitch. For example,

'Yes, those of you who have left the confining world of your parents and are just now tasting true freedom. Join an organization that requires you to be up at 5 or 6am every morning and is on your ass 24/7. Trust us, it's great!'

'Yes, spending all of your free time doing manual labor for free is awesome. Join the fun!'

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:06 PM
The best part is the pitch. For example,

'Yes, those of you who have left the confining world of your parents and are just now tasting true freedom. Join an organization that requires you to be up at 5 or 6am every morning and is on your ass 24/7. Trust us, it's great!'

'Yes, spending all of your free time doing manual labor for free is awesome. Join the fun!'

Sign me up!

-Redass Frick

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 04:10 PM
The best part was fucking with people. Like dialing 847-XXXX on April 21st and asking whoever answered if they were going to Fightin' Texas Aggie Muster. If they replied "no", then respond...

"Ahr yew an Aggie ahr WHUT?!"

...and hang up.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Marvelous. It's good to know that Aggies are incorporating state-of-the-art medieval safety measures when they send people's 18-year-old children out to work.

Back in the 1300's, they didn't sweat it when buildings under construction partially collapsed and killed a few dozen workers.

The problem was this: If they would have had a bunch of good ol' country boys out there there would be no problem. But the suburbanites and the city folk have spent time on their granddaddy's ranch and they think they know how to do things. That is all I will say on that subject, out of respect for the folks who died, and because it is the gospel truth and needs no further explanation.

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 04:15 PM
The main problem was that tradition trumped all. That's why you ended up with the damn thing collapsing within spitting distance of Zachary.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Sign me up!

-Redass Frick

And I don't get why "redass" is such a compliment. It connotes people whose asses are red because they've been spanked repeatedly by polished ax handles.

An axe handle is a phallic symbol.

And of course that tradition developed when A&M was an all-boys school. Not a coincidence.

So doesn't "redass" mean "cool" in the sense of "willing to let horny redneck bullqueers fuck them up the ass?"

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:21 PM
No, redass means that you are properly motivated.

It means you have the balls to pull out, piss off and annoy your upperclassmen over and over again, despite getting the shit swatted out of you every time. :lol

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Don't get me wrong. I had no problem showing up half-baked every late November and watching someone burn what they had been working on all semester long. Turns out, while they were cutting and stacking I was reading and what not.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:25 PM
<-------------

Don't get me wrong. I had no problem showing up half-baked every late November and watching someone burn what they had been working on all semester long. Turns out, while they were cutting and stacking I was reading and what not.

See you when it burns. :tu

EDIT: Sorry to dissappoint those who thought that I might operate a free VD clinic.

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 04:27 PM
<-------------

See you when it burns. :tu

Absolutely. But I did the yells and went to the games so the dreaded TWO-PERCENTER label wouldn't stick.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 04:27 PM
The problem was this: If they would have had a bunch of good ol' country boys out there there would be no problem. But the suburbanites and the city folk have spent time on their granddaddy's ranch and they think they know how to do things. That is all I will say on that subject, out of respect for the folks who died, and because it is the gospel truth and needs no further explanation.

If any licensed construction firm did a project the way Bonfire is built, all of its management would go to prison.

Aggies get away with it because their former students have enough clout in the Texas halls of power.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 04:28 PM
Absolutely. But I did the yells and went to the games so the dreaded TWO-PERCENTER label wouldn't stick.

I thought the 2% were the ones that said, screw tradition, those are goddamned sheep, and people aren't supposed to do that to them.

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 04:30 PM
'What happens at Cut, stays at Cut'....?

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
'What happens at Cut, stays at Cut'....?

The reason "Walton Loads" is because the ranchers adjacent to Cut kept complaining about their flocks getting syphilis.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
I thought the 2% were the ones that said, screw tradition, those are goddamned sheep, and people aren't supposed to do that to them.

An old joke: Q: What's a 2%'er? A: 2% of Aggies are allergic to lanolin.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:34 PM
The reason "Walton Loads" is because the ranchers adjacent to Cut kept complaining about their flocks getting syphilis.

Sorry to dissappoint those who thought that I might operate a free VD clinic.

One of the great traditions of Bonfire has to be the smack-talking abilities and pool of insults passed down to the Load Pot from year to year. :tu

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 04:42 PM
One of the great traditions of Bonfire has to be the smack-talking abilities and pool of insults passed down to the Load Pot from year to year. :tu

If only there were a tradition of making sure it's built the same way every year according to the proven design.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
If only there were a tradition of making sure it's built the same way every year according to the proven design.

There was no problem until we started having redpots from Spring and Katy and the like...

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 05:01 PM
There was no problem until we started having redpots from Spring and Katy and the like...
How does it happen that 22-year-old agronomy majors become the final authority on design changes to a construction project?

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 05:09 PM
How does it happen that 22-year-old agronomy majors become the final authority on design changes to a construction project?

Are you questioning tradition?

There was a time when young adults with four years of experience could handle the job.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Are you questioning tradition?

There was a time when young adults with four years of experience could handle the job.
When tradition affects matters of life and death, then it's long since time to start questioning tradition.

'Cause Bonfire isn't something worth dying for.

So yeah, it probably would be a good idea to have somebody there year after year to make sure that the redpots are building the thing the way it's supposed to be built, and who can remove them if they're making stupid decisions.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Because in 2005, there aren't many 22-year-olds who are responsible adults.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 05:21 PM
So yeah, it probably would be a good idea to have somebody there year after year to make sure that the redpots are building the thing the way it's supposed to be built, and who can remove them if they're making stupid decisions.

Hey, I'm not arguing against that, nor would any sane person.

I personally inspected stack one night shift my junior year because a bunch of freshmen were allowed to do a shitty job of wiring stack (fyi I was not a JRP, just the only time I had that year to get on stack with my classload). I personally showed all of 2nd and 3rd stack the proper way to wire a log. The problem is that fewer and fewer people even knew what was being done was wrong, much less know how to correct them.

There also should have been more printed materials (design notes and information)available to be passed down from year to year beyond the pornos that got put in the t.u. frathouse.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Because in 2005, there aren't many 22-year-olds who are responsible adults.

EXACTLY.

Extra Stout
11-17-2005, 05:28 PM
The problem is that fewer and fewer people even knew what was being done was wrong, much less know how to correct them.

There also should have been more printed materials (design notes and information)available to be passed down from year to year beyond the pornos that got put in the t.u. frathouse
The lack of the latter caused the former.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 05:32 PM
The lack of the latter caused the former.

Well, it was part of the problem. They weren't exactly going to be ISO 9000 certified.

mookie2001
11-17-2005, 05:55 PM
hey if its on the internets it must be true

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 05:56 PM
hey if its on the internets it must be true

I thought you were going to post here like you owned the place, Mookie? :lol

mookie2001
11-17-2005, 06:05 PM
yeah
I actually cracked the curtains and went outside today
it was so strange and bright

I needed supplies for D&D

but Texas is gonna mop the floor (this is a metaphor) with the aggies

samikeyp
11-17-2005, 06:30 PM
I was sorry to see the Bonfire go away as a school-sponsored tradition. With all the Former Ags who are engineers...you would think that some of them could have volunteered time to make it safe. I remember that it was such a big thing...it would sometimes be televised.

hussker
11-17-2005, 07:23 PM
IF YOU LET SOME YELLOWPOT WHO HAS DRUNK 30 BEERS TRY TO SHAVE YOUR HEAD EXCEPT FOR THE LETTER "N," NOT ONLY WILL THE "N" LOOK LIKE SOME ARABIC CHARACTER WITH THE DIACRITICALS, YOU ARE LIABLE TO LOSE ONE OF YOUR EARS.

And remember...as all us 'huskers know, that "N" stands for Nowledge!!!

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 07:46 PM
I was sorry to see the Bonfire go away as a school-sponsored tradition. With all the Former Ags who are engineers...you would think that some of them could have volunteered time to make it safe. I remember that it was such a big thing...it would sometimes be televised.

There had been plenty of concern raised over the years, especially from the engineering faculty. The problem was, tradition is paramount on the campus and the administration was not too willing to challenge that. That's how a bad situation was allowed to foster.

samikeyp
11-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Very true. Maybe if the engineers came in as a consulting role and still let the students do it. Too late now.

Although aren't there unofficial bonfires now?

hussker
11-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Very true. Maybe if the engineers came in as a consulting role and still let the students do it. Too late now.

Yes, and there is a fight here in CS to see if aTm and their student bodies will acknowledge/sanction them. Some heiffer was crying on the local TV station last night saying how it was a slap in the face and how aTm students should not embrace the "unofficial" bonfire. I disagree...Continue the tradition for those who lived (and died) for it.

Heiffer GO HOME!

If you are offended by this, suck it UP! Traditions should be made stronger and bring people together from tragedy/adversity. Liberal whining bleeding hearts should deal with it.

mookie2001
11-17-2005, 10:54 PM
liberals = against tradition, bonfires

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 09:13 AM
liberals = against tradition, bonfires

you forgot

liberals = against tradition, bonfires = communists

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 09:16 AM

They offered, as did a HUGE number of engineers to re-design the structure and keep it an official on-campus tradition. The administration had to crater to legal pressure, though, and that's why it is an off-campus and officially unsanctioned event.

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 09:17 AM

http://www.studentbonfire.com/

samikeyp
11-18-2005, 09:19 AM
I don't think a tradition should continue if their is no regard for safety.....that being said, wasn't the 99 tragedy the first of its kind? It wasn't like that happened alot. Keep it safe and bring it back to the campus where it belongs. Though I don't think unofficial bonfires are insulting to Aggies...at least not to the ones I know.

samikeyp
11-18-2005, 09:20 AM
I just read the link you posted, SWC. Well done. The emphasis on no alcohol was a good thing.

mookie2001
11-18-2005, 11:04 AM
lets talk football
and who is going to wrap their arms around Texas QB Vince Young and take him to the ground, or "tackle" him?

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 11:33 AM
lets talk football
and who is going to wrap their arms around Texas QB Vince Young and take him to the ground, or "tackle" him?

Due to a miscalculation of dates going from the Vietnamese callendar to the Gregorian callendar, Dat Nguyen has been granted an extra year of eligibility. :lol

Oscar DeLa
11-18-2005, 11:47 AM
I don't know what it is but its hard to imagine the Aggies having any favorable matchups on any sides of the ball

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 11:50 AM
I don't know what it is but its hard to imagine the Aggies having any favorable matchups on any sides of the ball

What you don't know is that the horticulture dept. has created a new grass for this game that sticks to and slows down normal urethane-soled shoes unless they are coated with a specific amino-acid. :lol

Oscar DeLa
11-18-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't know what it is but that sounds far-fetched, Franchione has his work cut out for him

mookie2001
11-18-2005, 12:18 PM
the ags might as well have Evan Marriot as their coach

mookie2001
11-18-2005, 12:21 PM
http://newwoman.ru/pic27/0091_050404_joe-millionaire2.jpgChad, go deep. Courtney take the ball PAST the line of scrimmage

batman2883
11-18-2005, 12:33 PM
When Texas kills A&M i want all the aggie fans to put the longhorns as their avatar...its only fair

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 01:34 PM
When Texas kills A&M i want all the aggie fans to put the longhorns as their avatar...its only fair

What is only fair is that you make your avatar reflect the college you actually attend. :tu

mookie2001
11-18-2005, 02:00 PM
Steve Kerr Exclusive State^

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Steve Kerr Exclusive State^

That's a cow college...

Naw, they just say that because it was founded by a cow.

mookie2001
11-18-2005, 02:29 PM
-Mr. Simpson this is FUNDraising dinner, as Alumni youre expected to donate
-oh yeah, what are you gonna do, mug me?
-allow me to entroduce Professor Rocko and Chancellor Knuckles...

SWC Bonfire
11-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Springfield A&M owns s.u. :lol

mookie2001
11-19-2005, 12:10 PM
I still go to Nursery Community College

mookie2001
11-20-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/~marshall/aggies.jpghttp://www.aggiemoms.org/pages/traditions/images/corps_big.jpg
http://www.utexas.edu/features/archive/2004/graphics/football4.jpg

mookie2001
11-20-2005, 12:27 PM
is anyone getting excited?

hussker
11-20-2005, 12:29 PM
mookie...see my bonfire report thread on this forum...

mookie2001
11-21-2005, 11:14 AM
http://media.theinsiders.com/Media/HS_Football/44_Vince-Young-Sitting.JPG

defenders...
they stay behind me
in a year i'll have a Benz 590
when i'm on the field, I come correctly
a lot of suckers would like to forget me
when someone steps with hate all I do is just scoff
...bet you change your mind when them 80 yd runs get pulled off

mookie2001
11-22-2005, 12:13 PM
77-0 Horns

We will ruin them, Urban Meyers style.

I will be at this game personally and will be back to give a Fox News-Esque fair and balanced report of the Massacre.

hey ags its 3 days away
wheres all the disussion
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

can we go further in discussing how Reggie McNeal is better than vince?

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:15 PM
http://www.utexas.edu/features/archive/2004/graphics/football4.jpg

hahahahahhaa

but it looks like the stadium is moving!!!!

Dude, those gutless ags are going to try and lock arms with us, we're going to be surrounded by ags....
those are some nice texas titties, btw..

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:17 PM

LOL, best batman post EVER!!!

dude, you should come up to CS with us so we can get in a buthlin ruthlin tuthle

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:18 PM

:lmao
this thread rules

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:21 PM
Batman wasn't there in 1995 when t-sips tried to run on the field and got the shit kicked out of them.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:22 PM
i've honestly never heard of that

what did they try to do? And who beat the fuck out of them? The team? the fans?

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:22 PM
hahahahahhaa

but it looks like the stadium is moving!!!!

Dude, those gutless ags are going to try and lock arms with us, we're going to be surrounded by ags....
those are some nice texas titties, btw..

Vince should be surprised that Aggies do that without being drunk.

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Batman wasn't there in 1995 when t-sips tried to run on the field and got the shit kicked out of them.

You never charge someone else's field. Not smart...especially guys with sabers. :)

Like the year, I think it was 1983, when an SMU cheerleader got too close and one of the guys in the corps drew his saber. :lol

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:24 PM
i've honestly never heard of that

what did they try to do? And who beat the fuck out of them? The team? the fans?

They got beat down by the CT (Corps Turds) fish (nerdy freshmen). :lol

mookie2001
11-22-2005, 12:29 PM
they got beat down by the NeoconIVs
the GOP'ers
RRWingers
the Bush4Evers

it was an aggie rumble

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:30 PM
they got beat down by the NeoconIVs
the GOP'ers
RRWingers
the Bush4Evers

it was an aggie rumble

Yet another case of being opressed by the man, if you consider drunken white fratboys with caps they haven't washed in several years an oppressable minority.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:30 PM
If it was not for those dedicated ultra conservative army core people, I would like A&M 34% more

mookie2001
11-22-2005, 12:32 PM
the front tuck mob

the East Yukons

myDad's Firm Syndicate

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:33 PM
If it was not for those dedicated ultra conservative army core people, I would like A&M 34% more

If it was not for the pinko politically-correct left wing batshits in Austin I would like them 40% more. :lol

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:35 PM
the front tuck mob

the East Yukons

myDad's Firm Syndicate

Mookie's Future Employer Club

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:37 PM
If it was not for the pinko politically-correct left wing batshits in Austin I would like them 40% more. :lol

The difference is that the Core people i speak of really do act like bull headed freaks, theres documented evidence of this, and the "liberals" you speak of are exaggerated, and have done nothing except talk and rally.

I think p.c. bull shit is just that, but its one thing to be annoyed by people going on about p.c. and another thing to be afraid of what you say in public because the people that go to that school are so incredibly stupid and bullheaded that they will kick your ass with 5 of their friends at once.

mookie2001
11-22-2005, 12:38 PM
its funny because at thanksgiving im gonna tell my cousin-the hugest promise keeper aggie-bush sticker coconut i know- to get me a job

Cant_Be_Faded
The chances of getting your ass kicked in UT if you go around saying Gig Em are very slim, partially becuz of the left wing p.c. shit you speak of, and those chances are slim in comparison to the same situation reversed.

mookie2001
myDad's Firm Syndicate
classic:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:39 PM
its funny because at thanksgiving im gonna tell me cousin the hugest promise keeper aggie-bush sticker coconut i know to get me a job

sellout

Cant_Be_Faded
classic:lmao

Don't forget
"Friends of the D.A."

SWC Bonfire
The difference is that the Core people i speak of really do act like bull headed freaks, theres documented evidence of this, and the "liberals" you speak of are exaggerated, and have done nothing except talk and rally.

I think p.c. bull shit is just that, but its one thing to be annoyed by people going on about p.c. and another thing to be afraid of what you say in public because the people that go to that school are so incredibly stupid and bullheaded that they will kick your ass with 5 of their friends at once.

Yes, Memorial stadium is filled with peaceful hippies on Saturday afternoon. :rolleyes

mookie2001
The D.A. Alliance

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Yes, Memorial stadium is filled with peaceful hippies on Saturday afternoon. :rolleyes

They don't start fights, maybe its just hard for you to believe surrounded by country-rural rituals and buzzcutted ripped peons

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:40 PM
the East Yukons

Actually, it's the Maroon Cadillacs.

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:41 PM
They don't start fights, maybe its just hard for you to believe surrounded by country-rural rituals and buzzcutted ripped peons

Perhaps you didn't read the "run on the field" statement earlier. They weren't going out there for a picnic. :lol

Marcus Bryant
11-22-2005, 12:44 PM
The chances of getting your ass kicked in UT if you go around saying Gig Em are very slim, partially becuz of the left wing p.c. shit you speak of, and those chances are slim in comparison to the same situation reversed.

Yeah, in Austin you are far more likely to have a drunk genius smash in your vehicle's window because you had a sticker on it.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Perhaps you didn't read the "run on the field" statement earlier. They weren't going out there for a picnic. :lol

true but i bet they did not go out there to challenge 70000 aggies

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:46 PM

Well, I don't think that they were a contingent of t.u. Rhodes Scholars.

Marcus Bryant
11-22-2005, 12:46 PM

Moral of the story: don't get drunk, stupid and belligerent.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:47 PM
I think its cool to get drunk and stupid but belligernce is the line

you can get drunk and stupid and still have good natured fun

mookie2001
its funny because when I'm by the campus or when i used to pick up cbf i would just marvel at the kids with front tucks spiked hair and prefrayed clothing

SWC Bonfire
I think its cool to get drunk and stupid but belligernce is the line

you can get drunk and stupid and still have good natured fun

Only if you can hold your liquor, which most can't.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:48 PM
beer is the answer

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:49 PM
beer is the answer

"How will Longhorns drown their sorrows after getting upset and missing out on the national title game?"

Your mother is a drunken whore, Trebeck. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2005, 12:52 PM
lol...
back then they didn't want us, now we're hot they all on us

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 12:57 PM
After they’ve boosted all the rest
Then they will come and join the best
For we are the Aggies, the Aggies are we
We’re from Texas AMC

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 01:00 PM
"How will Longhorns drown their sorrows after getting upset and missing out on the national title game?"

Your mother is a drunken whore, Trebeck

"The answer is Ruff"

"Ruff...like your mother likes it Trebek." :lol

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 01:10 PM
I hope the vbookie gets posted today.

mookie2001
11-22-2005, 01:28 PM
myDad's Firm Syndicate

lol
someone nominate this for post of the year

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Some may boast of prowess bold
Of the school they think so grand
But there’s a spirit can ne’er be told
It’s the Spirit of Aggieland

shelshor
11-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Texas--59
aTm-- 17

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 03:03 PM
http://www.homedepot-photos.com/gameday/images/hd_frame1.jpg

batman2883
11-22-2005, 04:31 PM
So who is having the gtg for this lovely number?

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Good-bye to texas university
So long to the orange and the white
Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
They are the boys that show the real old fight
“The eyes of Texas are upon you . . .”
That is the song they sing so well
SOUNDS LIKE HELL!
So good-bye to texas university
We’re going to beat you all to
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Rough Tough! Real Stuff! Texas A&M!

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 05:12 PM
http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/campus/_thumbs/reveille.jpeg

http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/campus/_thumbs/kyle.jpeg

http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/campus/_thumbs/twelfth.jpeg

http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/StudentLife/_thumbs/bonfire.jpeg

http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/logos/_thumbs/gigem.jpeg
http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/StudentLife/_thumbs/elephant.jpeg

http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/StudentLife/_thumbs/band.jpeg

http://www.aggienetwork.com/AutoPhoto/AggieGraphics/logos/_thumbs/atmmaroon.jpeg

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Cracks me up that the Aggie fight song (that is the fight song, right?) is totally geared toward Texas. Not winning the game, but Texas.

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Aggie War Hymn

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 05:53 PM
My apologies. What then is the Aggie fight song. Is that the Hullaballo Kaneck Kaneck one? Seriously, I don't know.

I know that the UT alma mater is the Eyes of Texas which is the same tune as "I've been working on the railroad." Not the most inspirational of tunes. But that is different from their fight song which I think is what they play when the Longhorns score.

Marcus Bryant
11-22-2005, 05:53 PM
My apologies. What then is the Aggie fight song. Is that the Hullaballo Kaneck Kaneck one?

You asked for it (http://24.104.40.44/genericblackguyaggiefightsong.mp3).

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 05:55 PM
My apologies. What then is the Aggie fight song. Is that the Hullaballo Kaneck Kaneck one?

Aggie War Hymn

Hullabaloo, Caneck! Caneck!
Hullabaloo, Caneck! Caneck!

First Verse
All hail to dear old Texas A&M
Rally around Maroon and White
They are the boys who show the real old fight
That good old Aggie spirit thrills us
And makes us yell and yell and yell
So let’s fight for dear old Texas A&M
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem

Second Verse

Good-bye to texas university
So long to the orange and the white
They are the boys that show the real old fight
“The eyes of Texas are upon you . . .”
That is the song they sing so well
So good-bye to texas university
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Oh so its part Aggie part Anti-Longhorn. Cool.

So then what is the alma mater.

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 05:57 PM
The one they sing while they are "humping"

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 06:01 PM

You hump for yelling only. For the Spirit of Aggieland, you are also not allowed to stand on the seats in front of you (which used to be wooden). Off the wood!

The Spirit of Aggieland

Some may boast of prowess bold
Of the school they think so grand
But there’s a spirit can ne’er be told
It’s the Spirit of Aggieland

Chorus
We are the Aggies, the Aggies are we
True to each other as Aggies can be
We’ve got to fight boys
We’ve got to fight!
We’ve got to fight for Maroon and White

After they’ve boosted all the rest
Then they will come and join the best
For we are the Aggies, the Aggies are we
We’re from Texas AMC

Second Chorus (hump it Ags)
T-E-X-A-S A-G-G-I-E
Fight! Fight! Fight-fight-fight!
Fight, Maroon! And White-white-white!
A-G-G-I-E
Texas! Texas! A-M-C
Gig ‘em! Aggies! 1-2-3!
Farmers fight! Farmers fight!
Fight! Fight!
Farmers, farmers, fight!

Marcus Bryant
11-22-2005, 06:01 PM

The Spirit of Aggieland is the de facto alma mater song. The "humping" comes at the end.

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Oh so its part Aggie part Anti-Longhorn. Cool.

So then what is the alma mater.

Kind of. No one sings the first part. :lol

2centsworth
11-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Aggie GTG below

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2004/12/collegehumor.101014.451xAUTO.jpg

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Ah. ok.

While I do root for the Longhorns, Im not crazy about the Eyes of Texas.

I love this rivalry because of the tradition...but I do have to give that edge to the Ags. A midnight yell practice sounds a lot more fun than a candlelight vigil. Then again, no female cheerleaders is creepy. But Sarge gets the nod with the whole "scoring" tradition. Can't beat that.

samikeyp
11-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Also the whole standing the whole game thing is cool although that's what you should do at any football game! I also like the history of the 12th man.

batman2883
11-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Where is everybody going to be for the fucking game god damn it

hussker
11-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Where is everybody going to be for the fucking game god damn it

Kyle Field
Section 507, Row 27 Seat 3

IcemanCometh
11-22-2005, 10:12 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/jtk1519/Other/owned2.jpg

hussker
11-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Corps doing pushups after a score, right? Who is owned?

mookie2001
11-23-2005, 06:54 PM
cbf says he doesnt want to get "that drunk" before the game

I cant see through all these xbox360s

hey i read some new things about sergio kindle
this guy is going be a future standout at LB
he's going to be watching