PDA

View Full Version : I know this is stupid and meaningless but..

gtownspur
11-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I just have to have some comic relief in here. Ok here it goes. Oh gee qouted my post, in which it was very sophmoric i must admit, that totally just poked fun at Oh Gee!!. I then decided to dare him to post a disparraging post about himself. HEre was my post he qouted in the Gtown Thread..

Oh Gee!! just say it. Your obviously obssesed with me. You want my balls. Your faggot ass has an obssesion with Gtown Cock. I think you should change your name to OH Gtown!!!!!.

Like i said before. If gay buttfucking ever becomes an Olympic sport. We'll have you to thank you for it. Hell you might even get to retire the sport! :lol

I then dared him to sig it. Since he always says that all my posts are sig material.

he then bites the retard bait......

you dare me? really? do you double-dog dare me too?

Finally his freind Peabody had to put an end to Oh gee!!'s insanity and posted..

I don't like where this is headed. Last time I saw this, the results were tragic --

http://www.ctgonline.org/productions/Images/christmas2.jpg

since i know this is meaningless to politics and anything in general, what should i do? Does anyone in this forum know wether OH gee!! has mental problems or is slow, that way i should take the moral high ground and accept whatever he says. That way he won't go insane. I feel very bad for picking on him if that's the case.

Oh, Gee!!
11-16-2005, 04:27 PM
since i know this is meaningless to politics and anything in general, what should i do? Does anyone in this forum know wether OH gee!! has mental problems or is slow, that way i should take the moral high ground and accept whatever he says. That way he won't go insane. I feel very bad for picking on him if that's the case.

this is probably the funniest post I have ever read

SpursWoman
11-16-2005, 04:28 PM
WTH? :lol

SWC Bonfire
11-16-2005, 04:28 PM
You two separate or play nice.

gtownspur
11-16-2005, 04:40 PM
It's just funny of how that picture clearly depicts the convo's i have with oh gee. I feel like i'm the bully and oH gee is the dupe on that image licking the pole. I feel horrible.

gtownspur
11-16-2005, 04:40 PM
and yet :lmao at the same time.

Oh, Gee!!
11-16-2005, 04:43 PM
It's just funny of how that picture clearly depicts the convo's i have with oh gee. I feel like i'm the bully and oH gee is the dupe on that image licking the pole. I feel horrible.

to be fair, the conversation can be viewed here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29280

gtownspur
11-16-2005, 04:46 PM
^^go ahead.:lmao it didnt stop your freind from concludin the same. Man does this guy no how to do "damage control".

ALVAREZ6
11-16-2005, 07:06 PM
:wtf :wtf :wtf

Ocotillo
11-16-2005, 07:35 PM
It's a message board. People say things they would never say if they were face to face with someone. You have to have thick skin and let the personal insults just roll off your back. I am guilty of occasionally namecalling and regret it when I do because it reflects poorly on me when I do it so in general, I try to avoid it.

There are some posters that I wonder about though.......

gtownspur
11-18-2005, 12:03 AM
^Yeah i know this is a forum and no one knows each other, but i'd feel guilty if i were picking on a mental patient.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-18-2005, 12:39 AM
You?? taking the moral high ground?? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif:lmaohttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif too funny!

gtownspur
11-18-2005, 01:27 AM
^^Yes, i'll even admit that argentina is a decent country.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-18-2005, 02:22 AM
I know this is stupid and meaningless

"Stupid is as stupid does"

JoeChalupa
11-18-2005, 08:35 AM
post on Garth!