PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Concern grows about Luka’s future in Dallas

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 10:35 AM

Millennial_Messiah
06-14-2021, 10:38 AM
Dallas sucks. He should go to a better location. Maybe the Heat or Bucks or 76ers or Pistons

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 10:44 AM
It was always a matter of time

Neo.
06-14-2021, 10:51 AM
:sleep

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 10:51 AM
:sleep
Keep sleeping while Luka walks.

Neo.
06-14-2021, 10:53 AM
just worry about your rockets who have absolutely no future to speak of and where every superstar they stumble across fails miserably then leaves :lmao

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 10:55 AM
just worry about your rockets who have absolutely no future to speak of and where every superstar they stumble across fails miserably then leaves :lmao
#1 pick brotha. Meanwhile, Luka isn’t waiting around for Cuban to waste his career like Dirks

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 10:55 AM
How the fuck do you piss off a 21 year old star already ? :lmao

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 11:07 AM

damn lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-14-2021, 11:23 AM
Interesting.

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 11:44 AM
Also :lmao at drafting players without talking to the scouting department

baseline bum
06-14-2021, 11:49 AM
Hope he stays but Dallas has gotta put a fucking team around him.

ambchang
06-14-2021, 12:13 PM
When he forces a trade people will draw parallels with what harden did to the rockets or Kawhi did to the spurs without considering that the later two franchises bent over backwards to accommodate their divas.

lefty
06-14-2021, 12:16 PM
:cry Come to Fat Antonio, you Slovenian fatso
:cry Real Madrid legend

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 12:29 PM
:lmao Cuban heated.

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 12:30 PM
That’s the problem. They are paying Porzingis damn near 30 mil a season. Kinda hard to put talent there now

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-14-2021, 01:07 PM
If this Haralabos guy is the one who came up with the “use our max contract #2 player as a decoy all series” strategy, he should be fired.

Millennial_Messiah
06-14-2021, 01:22 PM
#1 pick brotha. Meanwhile, Luka isn’t waiting around for Cuban to waste his career like Dirks

This isn't the NFL my nigga, the NBA uses ping pong balls so it's a game of luck/chance as opposed to tanking for the best player :lol

On the bright side, the Houston Texans are probably looking at the #1 pick (guaranteed) in 2022. Too bad Trevor Lawrence went in 2021... to a division rival. :lol

Texas_Ranger
06-14-2021, 01:22 PM
i dont think Luka was bitching to the FO about being unhappy. But he wants to win, so if in 3 years Nelson and Cuban still think Luka can play with G-leagues, he will want out and I dont blame him.

KobesAchilles
06-14-2021, 02:18 PM
Should sign with the Nets. Durant needs more help

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 03:11 PM
This isn't the NFL my nigga, the NBA uses ping pong balls so it's a game of luck/chance as opposed to tanking for the best player :lol

On the bright side, the Houston Texans are probably looking at the #1 pick (guaranteed) in 2022. Too bad Trevor Lawrence went in 2021... to a division rival. :lol
Or Luka misses Silas and demands out to play for him. God that would be hilarious. Side note. They just have to keep a top 4 pick.

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 03:17 PM
Also this is some quality snitching by Porzingis

Neo.
06-14-2021, 03:46 PM
#1 pick brotha.

no guarantee of success or #1 pick yet tbqh

Meanwhile, Luka isn’t waiting around for Cuban to waste his career like Dirks

if/when that time comes, we will deal with it then

until then...... :lmao :rollin :lol rockets

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 04:02 PM
no guarantee of success or #1 pick yet tbqh

if/when that time comes, we will deal with it then

until then...... :lmao :rollin :lol rockets
You think you have time. You don’t.

Leetonidas
06-14-2021, 04:06 PM
Nothingburger imo. Sounds more like the media is trying to rev up the hype train to push him to a flashier market/team.

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 04:22 PM
Nothingburger imo. Sounds more like the media is trying to rev up the hype train to push him to a flashier market/team.
He will leave. It’s a new era. Besides, Cuban won’t give him any help.

Ghazi
06-14-2021, 04:29 PM
There is no future for the NBA

Neo.
06-14-2021, 04:42 PM
You think you have time. You don’t.

you think you have a future

you dont

Mark Celibate
06-14-2021, 04:47 PM
whether or not this is BS, this reminds me of a point I made awhile ago that IMO sports fandom seems to be trending toward an outdated pasttime unless you're a fan of one of the Top 5 marquis franchises in your sport whether it be pro or college. Otherwise enjoy having your one chance in like 30 years to win a title before your superstar goes to a bigger market. The days of Karl Malone/Stockton or Tim Duncan staying with their small market teams their whole career appear to be over

In baseball, if you're a small market team you can enjoy watching a homegrown superstar for a few years before he goes off to the Yankees/Red Sox/Dodgers. Now the NBA is doing it since superstars are agreeing to team up. The floodgates are already open. Luka will be gone, and unless the Suns or Bucks ring soon there will be "internal grumblings" with guys like Booker and Giannis and they will go to NYC/Brooklyn, LA, Miami, or Boston.

College sports have a similar problem but with coaching etc

NFL is the only sport that actually seems safe so far

dbreiden83080
06-14-2021, 05:41 PM
Nobody in Dallas gives a shit about anything outside of the Cowboys.

Rummpd
06-14-2021, 06:42 PM
Somewhere Pat Riley’s snake are are listening

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 07:18 PM

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2021, 07:19 PM
you think you have a future

you dont
Luka won’t stick around for Cuban to fail him like he did Dirk. And pay a fucking tention, this shit is coming out BEFORE he signs. Clock has begun ticking.

Bynumite
06-14-2021, 07:23 PM
whether or not this is BS, this reminds me of a point I made awhile ago that IMO sports fandom seems to be trending toward an outdated pasttime unless you're a fan of one of the Top 5 marquis franchises in your sport whether it be pro or college. Otherwise enjoy having your one chance in like 30 years to win a title before your superstar goes to a bigger market. The days of Karl Malone/Stockton or Tim Duncan staying with their small market teams their whole career appear to be over

In baseball, if you're a small market team you can enjoy watching a homegrown superstar for a few years before he goes off to the Yankees/Red Sox/Dodgers. Now the NBA is doing it since superstars are agreeing to team up. The floodgates are already open. Luka will be gone, and unless the Suns or Bucks ring soon there will be "internal grumblings" with guys like Booker and Giannis and they will go to NYC/Brooklyn, LA, Miami, or Boston.

College sports have a similar problem but with coaching etc

NFL is the only sport that actually seems safe so far

Look at the small market blues :cry

It's no NY or LA but Dallas is definitely not a small market. Cuban's decision making is questionable to say the least.

Dirks_Finale
06-14-2021, 07:53 PM

It's no NY or LA but Dallas is definitely not a small market. Cuban's decision making is questionable to say the least.

It is. He didn't take care of Dirk.

OTOH, I thought the Porcelainzingis trade at the time was solid and so did many others. Hopefully Luka gives him a little time to work something else out since KP is better suited for the WNBA (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Neo.
06-14-2021, 09:03 PM
Luka won’t stick around for Cuban to fail him like he did Dirk. And pay a fucking tention, this shit is coming out BEFORE he signs. Clock has begun ticking.

whatever helps you feel better about your rockets and the pitiful situation they are in :lmao :lmao :lmao

Michael Jordan.
06-15-2021, 09:01 AM
Cuban: “I listen to Luka like I listened to Dirk” :lmao Bye Luka

Michael Jordan.
06-15-2021, 09:02 AM
This is the way the NBA is heading. Sign an extension then demand a trade.

Michael Jordan.
06-15-2021, 09:05 AM
whatever helps you feel better about your rockets and the pitiful situation they are in :lmao :lmao :lmao
You trust Cuban to surround Luka with talent? Dude couldn’t even keep a championship team together. You don’t have 2021 or 2023 first round picks. And of course can’t trade consecutive first rounders. Which means to get rid of Porzingis you’d have to probably trade a 2025 first rounder. Yeah I see the no future there. And your own Scouting department has no say in the draft :lol

Neo.
06-15-2021, 09:55 AM
You trust Cuban to surround Luka with talent? Dude couldn’t even keep a championship team together. You don’t have 2021 or 2023 first round picks. And of course can’t trade consecutive first rounders. Which means to get rid of Porzingis you’d have to probably trade a 2025 first rounder. Yeah I see the no future there. And your own Scouting department has no say in the draft :lol

i have my thoughts

but if i had to choose between having a bonafide superstar and a front office with some competency issues, or no superstar at all or in sight and an equally bad if not more incompetent front office, id take the former

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-15-2021, 10:24 AM
Haralabos pushed for Delon Wright, Donnie pushed for Josh Richardson. Sounds like they both suck tbh

Then you have Rick icing his own team and devising horrible gameplans. The entire thing is a huge mess and if Cuban was smart he’d clean house before Luka bolts.

Texas_Ranger
06-15-2021, 03:12 PM
both the gambler and Nelson need to get the fuck out if Dallas wants to be a serious team. And Cuban needs to spend less time around the team. No player wants to hang out with him on the bench during games.

Mark Celibate
06-15-2021, 07:02 PM

Well I guess technically it may not be, but it's not one of the small handful of "marquis" destinations that FAs want to go too, which is really all that matters. And yes a lot of that is on Jewban. I listened to a clip of that 'all the smoke' podcast with stephen jackson and matt barnes. on a show where they had Shaq on, they all said Dallas was a place they went full 'ooga booga' in and went all 'turnt up' when they came in as visitors. Same as atlanta, both cities seem like perfect party spots for the black man, yet Cuban can't seem to get any of them to play for the team

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-15-2021, 07:27 PM
Yeah Dallas may not be small market, but it’s not a destination city. It’s a place for middle class suburbanites who can’t afford to live in California or New York.

If the average NBA star was a balding white 35 year old, married to a girl he met in college, driving a Jeep Compass, with 3 kids and zero dreams of accomplishing anything else with his life, then the Mavericks would be getting every free agent on the market.

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 07:45 PM
If the average NBA star was a balding white 35 year old, married to a girl he met in college, driving a Jeep Compass, with 3 kids and zero dreams of accomplishing anything else with his life, then the Mavericks would be getting every free agent on the market.
:lmao

Mark Celibate
06-15-2021, 08:29 PM
Yeah Dallas may not be small market, but it’s not a destination city. It’s a place for middle class suburbanites who can’t afford to live in California or New York.

:rollin

MultiTroll
06-15-2021, 08:49 PM
Who does Mavfan expect Cuban to sign?

Without a doubt his failure in 2011 to let Tyson Chandler go while signing Lamar Kardashian was a collosal f up.

But what is he supposed to do now?

Mark Celibate
06-15-2021, 08:58 PM
Who does Mavfan expect Cuban to sign?

Without a doubt his failure in 2011 to let Tyson Chandler go while signing Lamar Kardashian was a collosal f up.

But what is he supposed to do now?

going to be a typical 'wrong side of 30' veteran whose best years were three or more years ago but brings 'veteran savvy'....obviously their big target is John Collins, but once they strike out on him it will be someone like Mike Conley, Danny Green, Reggie Jacckson etc

DMC
06-15-2021, 09:48 PM

damn lol

Signing the Superman? :lol

DMC
06-15-2021, 09:49 PM

:lol

Dirks_Finale
06-15-2021, 09:58 PM
Well I guess technically it may not be, but it's not one of the small handful of "marquis" destinations that FAs want to go too, which is really all that matters. And yes a lot of that is on Jewban. I listened to a clip of that 'all the smoke' podcast with stephen jackson and matt barnes. on a show where they had Shaq on, they all said Dallas was a place they went full 'ooga booga' in and went all 'turnt up' when they came in as visitors. Same as atlanta, both cities seem like perfect party spots for the black man, yet Cuban can't seem to get any of them to play for the team

Yeah, Dallas night life pretty much killed Josh Howard's career.

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 10:13 PM
Yeah, Dallas night life pretty much killed Josh Howard's career.
It’s definitely going to cut Zeke Elliott’s career short too. I wasn’t some big partier or anything when I lived in Dallas but I saw Zeke ooga boogaing around Uptown multiple times during football season.

Uptown in general had kinda become a chimp fest by the time I left Dallas.

Killakobe81
06-15-2021, 10:15 PM
It’s definitely going to cut Zeke Elliott’s career short too. I wasn’t some big partier or anything when I lived in Dallas but I saw Zeke ooga boogaing around Uptown multiple times during football season.

You ain't lying about any of that ..

lebomb
06-16-2021, 06:35 AM

So you are saying its a perfect place for yourself to live.

Michael Jordan.
06-16-2021, 12:59 PM

Texas_Ranger
06-16-2021, 01:01 PM
Great news

LaMarcus Bryant
06-16-2021, 01:08 PM

lmfao when was that? Uptown is nothing like it was 5, 10 much less 20 years ago. Uptown has been dead and horrible for quite a minute. What's funny is that crowd you describe has fully taken over Deep Ellum, which for a brief minute was the new uptown. Not really sure where the white 40k millionaires are hanging out these days lol

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 01:11 PM
lmfao when was that? Uptown is nothing like it was 5, 10 much less 20 years ago. Uptown has been dead and horrible for quite a minute. What's funny is that crowd you describe has fully taken over Deep Ellum, which for a brief minute was the new uptown. Not really sure where the white 40k millionaires are hanging out these days lol
Yeah when I moved Deep Ellum had become the new Uptown while Uptown had gone to total shit. That was 2 years ago.

Are you saying the 40k millionaires have also left Deep Ellum now :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
06-16-2021, 01:19 PM
Yeah when I moved Deep Ellum had become the new Uptown while Uptown had gone to total shit. That was 2 years ago.

COVID has turned Deep Ellum into the worst most ghetto ass version of Uptown that it ever was. They're like EVERYWHERE. The rooftop patios all play fuckin club party generic pop dance music hits, and really loudly too so you hear it out in the streets non stop, even on weekdays.

I think the white bros still hang out at Bottled Blonde and the country place, but that's it.

Michael Jordan.
06-16-2021, 01:27 PM

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 01:29 PM
COVID has turned Deep Ellum into the worst most ghetto ass version of Uptown that it ever was. They're like EVERYWHERE. The rooftop patios all play fuckin club party generic pop dance music hits, and really loudly too so you hear it out in the streets non stop, even on weekdays.

I think the white bros still hang out at Bottled Blonde and the country place, but that's it.
Yeah Bottled Blonde was the white bro mecca my last year or so in Dallas :lol

So is Uptown still a shithole too or has it gotten better w/ that crowd moving over to Deep Ellum?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-16-2021, 01:30 PM
Haralabos right now:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/23/63/bc236335cec6f342c50a83359b4de9cb.gif

LaMarcus Bryant
06-16-2021, 01:37 PM
Yeah Bottled Blonde was the white bro mecca my last year or so in Dallas :lol

So is Uptown still a shithole too or has it gotten better w/ that crowd moving over to Deep Ellum?

It's still ghetto, older ghetto clubby crowd but overall still seems dead. I think 99% of those establishments in Uptown are placeholders for more condos or banks honestly. No idea how most of them stay in business.

Mark Celibate
06-16-2021, 11:40 PM

yeah I went to Deep Ellum a few times last time I lived in Dallas, and it was pretty much a place that only someone with a "koriwhat-iq" level would find entertaining.....

Addison Circle was really the only place I went out at whenever I did, but even then it made me seriously contemplate the Viability of Suicide....man, im so happy im out of that sh!thole, now I know what GNSF meant whenever they referred to Dallas as 'Dullass'

Michael Jordan.
06-17-2021, 01:16 PM

Kim Jong-il
06-17-2021, 01:37 PM
Well, when the time comes to trade Luka, you can rest assured they won’t give him away for virtually nothing the way Houston did with Harden :lmao

Dirks_Finale
06-18-2021, 11:03 AM

So many of those :lol

Will Hunting
06-18-2021, 11:12 AM
So many of those :lol
They’re all so proud of their leased BMW 5 series :lol

MultiTroll
06-18-2021, 11:51 AM
Cuban kept the same Nelson GMs and Carlisle for 13+ years.
That's excellent consistency.

No sense shitting on Cuban. Since now leaks are coming out that Luka was not vibing with Jim Carrey it's a choice Cuban had to make.

djohn2oo8
12-14-2022, 11:23 PM

:lmao damn

Texas_Ranger
12-15-2022, 10:06 AM
thank god. finally done with this garbage team. Imagine being in your 5th season and still having to watch Dwight Powell and Maxi Kleber as your bigs and role players that show up 2 times per 10 games. Hope he demands a trade asap.

lefty
12-15-2022, 01:04 PM
fucking diva :lol

Looks like he stared down Cuban

djohn2oo8
12-15-2022, 04:12 PM

He did lol

horseshue
12-16-2022, 11:42 AM

Thats what alfas do.

lefty
12-19-2022, 10:14 PM
Better than Magic Johnson

There, I said it

Killakobe81
12-21-2022, 12:02 PM

There, I said it

Stats wise and skill wise? Sure, but he better than bird there too … I said that too.
Still taking Magic or Larry where and when it matters most but Luka does many things better than either player he should their peak 80-87 Luka hasn’t peaked yet and it’s been over 30 years he should be better at dribbling have better footwork etc.

Killakobe81
12-21-2022, 12:03 PM
Lefty acting like he dropped a truth bomb …
Kd and Steph better than both skill set wise too

lefty
12-21-2022, 01:40 PM
Are you calling me a truth terrorist?

That's racist bro

ambchang
12-21-2022, 09:59 PM
Stats wise and skill wise? Sure, but he better than bird there too … I said that too.
Still taking Magic or Larry where and when it matters most but Luka does many things better than either player he should their peak 80-87 Luka hasn’t peaked yet and it’s been over 30 years he should be better at dribbling have better footwork etc.

I’m not entirely sure. I’m getting the feeling that doncic is way too dominant for his own good. I’m not sure if it’s a function of the Mavs having a horrible team or it is doncic not getting them involved. I’m starting to think that doncic got that Barkley / Ewing / harden issue where he’s pound the lights out of the ball and don’t pass until there is an assist or he has to.

Texas_Ranger
12-22-2022, 12:24 PM
I’m not entirely sure. I’m getting the feeling that doncic is way too dominant for his own good. I’m not sure if it’s a function of the Mavs having a horrible team or it is doncic not getting them involved. I’m starting to think that doncic got that Barkley / Ewing / harden issue where he’s pound the lights out of the ball and don’t pass until there is an assist or he has to.

he leads the league in most passes that lead in a wide open shot missed. Thats now for 2 years. If anything he gets them too involved and should just be more selfish. Also, no, it's not the team not playing good cause of him. That roster is garbage. A bunch of second rounders and undrafted players. It's a miracle they are even a 50% team with the way they've been playing... Just a retarded stat. Dallas wins 70% of the games if Bullock scores 5 points. And thats a starter that plays 30 minutes and gets a bunch of open looks... Doncic is pissed as fuck right now, as he should be. People that watched him since the youth know he will want out soon. He'd probably rather be in Europe playing right now, than with a bunch of clowns... I bet Real Madrid with Luka would do better than Dallas in the nba.

spurraider21
12-23-2022, 02:56 PM

There, I said it
if he played in the 80s he would have been Detlef Schrempf tbh

Kim Jong-il
12-23-2022, 10:29 PM
Luka with a 50-burger on H:lolust:loln

:lmao djohn

horseshue
12-24-2022, 01:15 AM
Luka needing to score 50 on rockets to get a win is concerning for mavs. It's even worse, if you consider that Bertans was their second best player of this game. :lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-24-2022, 01:32 AM
50/10/8 holy fuk tbh

Dirks_Finale
12-24-2022, 06:55 AM
he leads the league in most passes that lead in a wide open shot missed. Thats now for 2 years. If anything he gets them too involved and should just be more selfish. Also, no, it's not the team not playing good cause of him. That roster is garbage. A bunch of second rounders and undrafted players. It's a miracle they are even a 50% team with the way they've been playing... Just a retarded stat. Dallas wins 70% of the games if Bullock scores 5 points. And thats a starter that plays 30 minutes and gets a bunch of open looks... Doncic is pissed as fuck right now, as he should be. People that watched him since the youth know he will want out soon. He'd probably rather be in Europe playing right now, than with a bunch of clowns... I bet Real Madrid with Luka would do better than Dallas in the nba.

This.

The Mav's roster is an abomination and he just has to start being more selfish and drag them across the finish line for a 7 or 8 seed. But inwardly I'm almost hoping they fall off the globe and the Mav's sit him the rest of the year and try to get the Wembanya guy. Cuban won't get any decent talent w/o tanking so at this point tanking seems to be the only option.

lefty
12-24-2022, 11:08 AM
if he played in the 80s he would have been Detlef Schrempf tbh
Damn imagine Luka with his playmaking skills but unlike Magic can actually shoot 3s :wow

FrostKing
12-26-2022, 08:25 AM
https://i.ibb.co/GPfSMLN/106cf.jpg

Love the concept, on a toy. But is Dirk falling?

Weird why is the platform dropping.

MultiTroll
12-26-2022, 11:27 AM
Love the concept, on a toy. But is Dirk falling?

Weird why is the platform dropping.Is he flopping after Duncan perfectly checked him?

JamStone
12-26-2022, 11:36 AM
Luka’s problem is in part his teammates, in part his coaching, in part a product of today’s game, and in part due to his own style of play. The comparisons with guys like LeBron and Harden are fair in a general sense in how he can dominate the ball with both scoring and playmaking. In many ways, it’s great from an individual standpoint and perhaps even necessary for the team’s best chance to win. But in other ways, it can be restrictive to teammates and disruptive to team chemistry.

Luka is so talented that him handling the ball and facilitating like 95% of the time he’s on the court might just be the best gameplan for success. But it does relegate most of his teammates to spot up jump shooters or rim finishers on offense. And so especially guys like DFS, THJ, Bullock, Kleber, certainly Bertans, if they’re making shots, it’s great for the team. But if they’re not making shots, they’re basically useless on offense. The one good thing about Brunson (and Dinwiddie at least last season when he first joined the Mavs, since I haven’t watched a lot of Mavs games this year) is that even if he wasn’t making threes, he could play well offensively. He would get in his bag attacking the rim, pulling up midrange, backing down, using a variety of moves to score inside against bigger players. Plus he handled the ball enough to be a secondary playmaker. If he didn’t make any threes, he could still drop 20+ points on efficient numbers. These Mavs might not have a secondary guy like that. I don’t know if Dinwiddie has done that this season.

Luka needs a guy who not only can score next to him, but at times not be scared to also be ball dominant himself, taking some of that burden off of Luka. And someone who doesn’t need to hit 3-4 threes in order to have a positive impact offensively. Whatever the Mavs end up being by the end of the season, Luka should have more court time with both Dinwiddie and Wood throughout the game, because at least those two do not fully rely on three point shooting to impact offense.

Killakobe81
12-27-2022, 10:47 PM
Luka’s problem is in part his teammates, in part his coaching, in part a product of today’s game, and in part due to his own style of play. The comparisons with guys like LeBron and Harden are fair in a general sense in how he can dominate the ball with both scoring and playmaking. In many ways, it’s great from an individual standpoint and perhaps even necessary for the team’s best chance to win. But in other ways, it can be restrictive to teammates and disruptive to team chemistry.

Luka is so talented that him handling the ball and facilitating like 95% of the time he’s on the court might just be the best gameplan for success. But it does relegate most of his teammates to spot up jump shooters or rim finishers on offense. And so especially guys like DFS, THJ, Bullock, Kleber, certainly Bertans, if they’re making shots, it’s great for the team. But if they’re not making shots, they’re basically useless on offense. The one good thing about Brunson (and Dinwiddie at least last season when he first joined the Mavs, since I haven’t watched a lot of Mavs games this year) is that even if he wasn’t making threes, he could play well offensively. He would get in his bag attacking the rim, pulling up midrange, backing down, using a variety of moves to score inside against bigger players. Plus he handled the ball enough to be a secondary playmaker. If he didn’t make any threes, he could still drop 20+ points on efficient numbers. These Mavs might not have a secondary guy like that. I don’t know if Dinwiddie has done that this season.

Luka needs a guy who not only can score next to him, but at times not be scared to also be ball dominant himself, taking some of that burden off of Luka. And someone who doesn’t need to hit 3-4 threes in order to have a positive impact offensively. Whatever the Mavs end up being by the end of the season, Luka should have more court time with both Dinwiddie and Wood throughout the game, because at least those two do not fully rely on three point shooting to impact offense.

Spot on analysis…
Again style wise he is more harden Bron with maybe a dash of Jokic
But the 40 and 16 he put up tonight along with some elite passing still reminds me of a certain Hick from French Lick …
Jokic is amazing but I think Luka and Bird change speeds better. Jokic is just so damn good at being crafty probably has the best touch of thise 3 and the other two have great touch … and he is is an elite passer himself.
I’m not white but good to see two elite white foreign hoopers near the top of mvp and best player lists … the NBA I grew up on had sone bad ass white boys but Bird was the best of em glad after dirk left we may have two that are even better.

Killakobe81
12-28-2022, 03:40 AM
I turned it off thought they lost when he had 50 plus with 16 rebs
Kids unreal …
Y’all hate the comp to Bird but im doubling down, fuck y’all
That is who he reminds me of primarily because I like Jokic who is a 7 foot beast Luka and bird looked like dudes I could get buckets on or who I could slow down on offense but you can’t they just to good.

Mark Celibate
12-28-2022, 01:54 PM
Luka needing to score 50 on rockets to get a win is concerning for mavs. It's even worse, if you consider that Bertans was their second best player of this game. :lol

yeah that's true. tbh the margin of victory they are winning by when he goes God-mode is concerning. I understand players improve year by year, and scoring averages will go up, but yes the fact that's he's dropping 50-60 and they are barely beating mediocre teams makes it seem like a foregone conclusion he will be gone at some point. The team has regressed at this point imho. I don't recall him needing to put on record setting performances regularly last year just to get by the Knicks of the NBA. Given Jewban's track record of awful roster management, no way Luka he doesn't demand a trade at some point in the next two years

Texas_Ranger
12-28-2022, 03:15 PM
i'm sure Luka loves having Powell next to him playing 30 min and getting ZERO rebounds. It's a shock Luka hasn't killed himself by now, playing with this trash for 5 years now.

horseshue
12-29-2022, 01:09 AM
i'm sure Luka loves having Powell next to him playing 30 min and getting ZERO rebounds. It's a shock Luka hasn't killed himself by now, playing with this trash for 5 years now.

Powell is his buddy. That's why he is playing.

lefty
12-29-2022, 02:29 AM
Give Luka a legit 2nd banana and the West is fucked

djohn2oo8
12-29-2022, 08:27 AM

Yep. However, Wood will continue to get worked by the better teams on defense.

djohn2oo8
12-29-2022, 08:27 AM
Give Luka a legit 2nd banana and the West is fucked
Not happening. Cuban’s a war criminal, he’s not doing shit to help Luka.

JamStone
12-29-2022, 10:40 AM
Yep. However, Wood will continue to get worked by the better teams on defense.

Would be a thing if he were replacing DeAndre Ayton or Rudy Gobert in the starting line-up. He’s not. He’s replacing Dwight fucking Powell. Wood’s offensive production more than makes up for whatever dropoff there is defensively going from Powell to him. Luka should have Wood and Dinwiddie on the court as much as possible. And maybe DFS too. But after those first three, the rest of the playing time can change game to game depending on the opponent and the game situations.

But you can’t just have Luka out there with only three spot up shooters and a defensive big for long stretches. It’s a bad line-up and does Luka absolutely zero favors offensively.

Luka Doncic
12-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Would be a thing if he were replacing DeAndre Ayton or Rudy Gobert in the starting line-up. He’s not. He’s replacing Dwight fucking Powell. Wood’s offensive production more than makes up for whatever dropoff there is defensively going from Powell to him. Luka should have Wood and Dinwiddie on the court as much as possible. And maybe DFS too. But after those first three, the rest of the playing time can change game to game depending on the opponent and the game situations.

But you can’t just have Luka out there with only three spot up shooters and a defensive big for long stretches. It’s a bad line-up and does Luka absolutely zero favors offensively.
There is no dropoff in defense going from Powell to Wood, if anything that’s an upgrade :lol

The biggest frustration from Mavs fans is Kidd’s use of Wood. Bringing him off the bench was a stupid idea from the start, and that’s only more evident now that Wood is starting and playing great on both ends. He’s had moments where his bbiq is frustratingly poor, but overall he’s been a huge positive asset that is being very badly managed. He’s also been a great teammate, despite whatever copium Houston Fan is sucking on.

djohn2oo8
12-29-2022, 01:26 PM
There is no dropoff in defense going from Powell to Wood, if anything that’s an upgrade :lol

The biggest frustration from Mavs fans is Kidd’s use of Wood. Bringing him off the bench was a stupid idea from the start, and that’s only more evident now that Wood is starting and playing great on both ends. He’s had moments where his bbiq is frustratingly poor, but overall he’s been a huge positive asset that is being very badly managed. He’s also been a great teammate, despite whatever copium Houston Fan is sucking on.
Such a great teammate that Kidd didn’t want to start him. That shit came
from Cuban :lol

lefty
12-29-2022, 02:21 PM
Not happening. Cuban’s a war criminal, he’s not doing shit to help Luka.

I agree

Luka Doncic
12-29-2022, 03:08 PM
from Cuban
https://gumlet.assettype.com/afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg?w=1200&auto=format%2Ccompress&ogImage=true&enlarge=true

Mark Celibate
12-29-2022, 04:31 PM
from Cuban :lol

rofl for all things that I've b!tched about Cuban for, he's never been one to meddle with rosters like Jerruh

LkrFan
12-31-2022, 09:49 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAe4roMLpzqvgvqTP8CGlgKn40En59 uiCOg&usqp=CAU

:downspin:

horseshue
12-31-2022, 11:45 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAe4roMLpzqvgvqTP8CGlgKn40En59 uiCOg&usqp=CAU

:downspin:

Luka+powell for westbrick and pick. Common nba, just do it. :rollin

djohn2oo8
03-25-2023, 08:11 AM

Mark Celibate
03-25-2023, 09:39 PM
:lol we're f*cked, terrible look

baseline bum
03-25-2023, 10:09 PM
:lol we're f*cked, terrible look

So is he just getting in Doncic's way or has he torpedoed the defense? Or both? Because his numbers look stellar but I haven't watched a Dallas game since the trade.

Tyronn Lue
03-26-2023, 02:23 PM
The meteoric rise of the NBA cancer, GMs are behind the curve on this trend of signing locker room cancers just to have star names on the rosters. Team chemistry + 1 all star talent > no team chemistry + 1 all star talent + 1 recently acquired team/league cancer.

baseline bum
03-26-2023, 02:53 PM
The meteoric rise of the NBA cancer, GMs are behind the curve on this trend of signing locker room cancers just to have star names on the rosters. Team chemistry + 1 all star talent > no team chemistry + 1 all star talent + 1 recently acquired team/league cancer.

What's funny is where is Irving even going to go? Dallas can offer a much smaller contract next year than what he's on now and they're still the only reasonable option for him after the Lakers couldn't pull off a trade. Lakers won't gut their team just for Irving. Can't see Houston, Detroit, or Charlotte throwing max money at him.

TD 21
03-26-2023, 04:09 PM
:lmao At media and fans alike, desperate to spare the great white hope the beating he'd inevitably be receiving if he were black or named Jokic.

Virtually everything he does are things the masses profess to not like about NBA players, except when it does it.

Tyronn Lue
03-26-2023, 08:40 PM
What's funny is where is Irving even going to go? Dallas can offer a much smaller contract next year than what he's on now and they're still the only reasonable option for him after the Lakers couldn't pull off a trade. Lakers won't gut their team just for Irving. Can't see Houston, Detroit, or Charlotte throwing max money at him.
I could see Detroit coming to the table with him if they get the 1st overall.

baseline bum
03-26-2023, 09:14 PM

When they have Cunningham? Last thing I want if I'm Detroit is for Irving ballhogging if I have a lot of young talent in Wembanyama, Cunningham, and Ivey already on the team.

MultiTroll
03-26-2023, 10:00 PM
You must have forgot.
Certainly you're not inferring Detroit would send Wama for Kyrie Irving?

Killakobe81
03-26-2023, 10:41 PM
:lmao At media and fans alike, desperate to spare the great white hope the beating he'd inevitably be receiving if he were black or named Jokic.

Virtually everything he does are things the masses profess to not like about NBA players, except when it does it.

Not gonna lie luv his skill but his incessant whining and ball pounding makes shit difficult

lefty
03-27-2023, 08:46 AM
:cry Poor Luka, it's never his fault
:cry fuck your fat people discrimination

JamStone
03-27-2023, 10:49 AM
Tbh there aren’t really many teams that make sense for Kyrie going forward. He’d make sense for a lower seed caliber playoff team or a borderline playoff team that needs shotmaking to give them a boost and to take the next step. But that’s Dallas. And it’s been a disaster so far. So other borderline playoff teams would likely be wary. Young lottery teams should want nothing to do with him as a 32 year old guy that would just stunt development of possible young stars without necessarily improving the team. Contenders should want nothing to do with him either because he isn’t the plug and play player, like Durant, who fits anywhere and with any team. Kyrie presents fit issues for a lot of teams, probably most teams.

I guess maybe a team like Orlando that has a lot of young talent in the frontcourt but Kyrie would drastically improve the backcourt scoring and playmaking to an extent that they could take a huge step in just one season like Sacramento did this year. Or if the Bulls deal LaVine but don’t want to start all over with a rebuild, maybe. Those two teams might make some sense. But even those teams could easily pass because Kyrie brings a lot of baggage both on and off the court.

Kyrie doesn’t currently have an obvious free agent market, especially because of how the Mavs experiment has gone so far. Some team will still pay him. It’s just likely less than what he and many people would have expected before the Dallas trade. And it’s not clear which teams would want to bid.

JamStone
03-27-2023, 10:52 AM
Luka doesn’t scream Lakers to me. If he were to ever leave or force himself out, and I’m not suggesting it will happen, Luka in Toronto just sounds right. Maybe the most international NBA city, along with NYC but without the media and fan pressure or drama of New York. He’d be a god in Canada.

Tyronn Lue
03-27-2023, 11:10 AM
You must have forgot.
Certainly you're not inferring Detroit would send Wama for Kyrie Irving?
No. They owe NY.

Tyronn Lue
03-27-2023, 11:15 AM
Luka doesn’t scream Lakers to me. If he were to ever leave or force himself out, and I’m not suggesting it will happen, Luka in Toronto just sounds right. Maybe the most international NBA city, along with NYC but without the media and fan pressure or drama of New York. He’d be a god in Canada.

Hard to say where someone like Doncic would land if he wanted to leave. Boston perhaps.

ginobilized
03-27-2023, 12:11 PM
Kyrie and Luka are so bad defensively and haven't figured out how to win together. The roster around them is worse than the Spurs, and that's saying something.
I could see a domino effect of losing Kyrie, then Kidd, then Luka. Very weird.

I'm an actual baby boomer, so take that into account...but, I feel like Luka has the metrics game mastered and that doesn't = wins. I'm not sure you could fit him anywhere and it leads to a deep playoff run.

LkrFan
03-27-2023, 02:22 PM
Rescinded tech. No suspension. Of course :lol

Dirks_Finale
03-28-2023, 09:03 AM
Kyrie and Luka are so bad defensively and haven't figured out how to win together. The roster around them is worse than the Spurs, and that's saying something.
I could see a domino effect of losing Kyrie, then Kidd, then Luka. Very weird.

I'm an actual baby boomer, so take that into account...but, I feel like Luka has the metrics game mastered and that doesn't = wins. I'm not sure you could fit him anywhere and it leads to a deep playoff run.

And people tend to give Luka a pass on conditioning for some reason. At this rate the guy will be a washout role player at age 30 if he does not start to take care of himself. The Mav's are just a grossly incompetent organization who can't reach him. Put Luka with Pop and I'm almost certain the guy shows up chiseled and concerned about career longevity.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 12:50 PM
And people tend to give Luka a pass on conditioning for some reason. At this rate the guy will be a washout role player at age 30 if he does not start to take care of himself. The Mav's are just a grossly incompetent organization who can't reach him. Put Luka with Pop and I'm almost certain the guy shows up chiseled and concerned about career longevity.
Ya like Muh Touches LMA showed up after Kwa Leonard spent the summer chiseling.

FOH with Pop Brasky fantacy.

Dirks_Finale
03-28-2023, 03:39 PM
Ya like Muh Touches LMA showed up after Kwa Leonard spent the summer chiseling.

FOH with Pop Brasky fantacy.

Kiwi's issue was never conditioning. His body is obviously not built for the game of basketball. On top of all that, he is a basket case.

In Pop, we are talking about a guy who got Boris Diaw to be somewhat in shape for the first time in his life during their latest title run.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 05:36 PM
Kiwi's issue was never conditioning. His body is obviously not built for the game of basketball..
No chit.

Aldriege OTOH, tell me how Pop Brasky influenced Muh Touches summer workouts?

TD 21
03-28-2023, 06:06 PM
:lmao The things Pop (and white coaches/executives who were lucky enough to be attached to greatness in general) get credit for never ceases to amaze.

He didn't have anything to do with Diaw getting in shape, Diaw did. He realized he was going to a championship contender who was a hand in glove fit, turning 30 and his value was at an all time low, so if he wanted one more significant contract he was going to have to get his act together and had the perfect platform to do so.

Dirks_Finale
03-29-2023, 10:00 AM
The Pop hate in this forum is ridiculous. lol... you guys have the GOAT coach and do not appreciate it, SMH. How many players can we list that weren't sh1t until Pop got a hold of them? Nobody knew who the hell Bruce Bowen was until he came to SA. Same for S. Jackson, same for Speedy Claxton. Simmons is another Pop made guy who fell off the face of the earth w/o him. If you want a more recent example then Poertl is your guy. Pop has made a career out of getting good production from no name players. Did a masterful job in a undesirable small market, IMO.

Put Luka with Pop or someone like Pop whom he respects, and I think the guy has a different mentality.

MultiTroll
03-29-2023, 05:43 PM
The Pop hate in this forum is ridiculous. lol... you guys have the GOAT coach and do not appreciate it, SMH. How many players can we list that weren't sh1t until Pop got a hold of them? Nobody knew who the hell Bruce Bowen was until he came to SA. Same for S. Jackson, same for Speedy Claxton. Simmons is another Pop made guy who fell off the face of the earth w/o him. If you want a more recent example then Poertl is your guy. Pop has made a career out of getting good production from no name players. Did a masterful job in a undesirable small market, IMO.

Put Luka with Pop or someone like Pop whom he respects, and I think the guy has a different mentality.
Dude let us assist you getting your nose out of Pop Braskys ass. Liberal coconut oil will be used.

2000-2001 Miami Heat
For his strong perimeter defense, he was voted into the All-Defensive Second Team.

Also pre Spurs:
After one game against the Knicks, Heat coach Pat Riley said Bowen had made five of the best defensive plays he’d ever seen -- all in one half. A reputation grew. Bowen could shut down Allan Houston of the Knicks and Paul Pierce of the Celtics and he only got better once he joined the Spurs.

TD 21
03-29-2023, 06:04 PM

:lmao At construing what I said as such and giving the old white man the credit that the the all time player/core deserve and receive on every other dynasty.

MultiTroll
03-29-2023, 06:08 PM
The Pop hate in this forum is ridiculous. lol... you guys have the GOAT coach and do not appreciate it,

Yo Pop Brasky still waiting for an answer to below:

No chit.

Aldridge OTOH, tell me how Pop Brasky influenced Muh Touches summer workouts?

djohn2oo8
03-29-2023, 11:12 PM

lefty
03-30-2023, 09:39 AM
Well he is not wrong

horseshue
03-30-2023, 10:40 AM

There is also a list of players who had carreer years or at least increased role after geting out of san antonio and pop's doghouse.

Barfunk
03-31-2023, 10:25 PM
Honestly, I think Luka's just looking for a reason to get out of Dallas and into one of the more ESPN/mainstream approved markets (Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, Golden State, LA Lakers or Clippers, Miami, New York, etc). Don't quote me though, I could be wrong. It'd be cool if he stayed with the Mavericks of course.

Tyronn Lue
04-01-2023, 09:01 AM
I doubt Fabbs was a Spurs fan pre-Pop and I feel comfortable in stating he touts the 5 rings.

Tyronn Lue
04-01-2023, 09:04 AM
There is also a list of players who had carreer years or at least increased role after geting out of san antonio and pop's doghouse.
This statement doesn't say what you seem to be intending to say. It only says Pop's tutelage and the Spurs system probably helped propel some lower end players to overachievements, if for no other reason than the appearance of being pedigreed through ties to championship formulas.

You could take most bench players in the NBA, give them more minutes in a different program and they would post numbers that you might misconstrue as a sign they were held back before. In reality those numbers are often just empty stats on teams with zero chance at winning a title.

TDfan2007
04-02-2023, 06:18 PM
This statement doesn't say what you seem to be intending to say. It only says Pop's tutelage and the Spurs system probably helped propel some lower end players to overachievements, if for no other reason than the appearance of being pedigreed through ties to championship formulas.

You could take most bench players in the NBA, give them more minutes in a different program and they would post numbers that you might misconstrue as a sign they were held back before. In reality those numbers are often just empty stats on teams with zero chance at winning a title.

This all day every day. NBA players can all hoop, and if you give them more shots with no pressure (aka who cares my team sucks anyway), then they’ll produce.

MultiTroll
04-02-2023, 08:27 PM
McGee misses a FT that would have given Mav the win in regulation.

Ouch.

Are they even alive for the Play In?

LkrFan
04-02-2023, 08:54 PM
**BUMP**

:)

MultiTroll
04-02-2023, 11:52 PM
Pretty stupid foul by Flat Earther with 1 second left OT.
I know he thinks the bump was insignificant but the bump def helped dislodge the ball from Trey Young for the turnover.

Young was a flopping bitch but ball was knocked loose before the flop.

baseline bum
04-04-2023, 02:02 PM
Dallas is almost sure to miss the play in. Since OKC has the head to head tiebreaker, it's effectively a 2 game lead for OKC with 3 games left for Dallas, 4 for OKC. Same story with Minnesota except it's effectively a 3 game lead for the Wolves. If Dallas wins out their final 3 games and the Lakers lose their final 4 the Mavs win the head to head tiebreaker over them. Similar story with New Orleans. If Dallas wins out and NOP lose out the Mavs win the tiebreaker on conference record. Also the Mavs last three games are on the road. They're definitely going to the lottery this year.

LkrFan
04-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Luka looks like he hangs out at Golden C:lolrral

LkrFan
04-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Dallas is almost sure to miss the play in. Since OKC has the head to head tiebreaker, it's effectively a 2 game lead for OKC with 3 games left for Dallas, 4 for OKC. Same story with Minnesota except it's effectively a 3 game lead for the Wolves. If Dallas wins out their final 3 games and the Lakers lose their final 4 the Mavs win the head to head tiebreaker over them. Similar story with New Orleans. If Dallas wins out and NOP lose out the Mavs win the tiebreaker on conference record. Also the Mavs last three games are on the road. They're definitely going to the lottery this year.

They partied like it's 1999 when that scrub hit the buzzer beater vs the Lakers :lol

https://media1.giphy.com/media/fZYytWObUErAwIE6Jm/200.gif

djohn2oo8
04-05-2023, 06:51 PM

djohn2oo8
04-05-2023, 06:52 PM

djohn2oo8
04-05-2023, 06:54 PM

MultiTroll
04-05-2023, 07:48 PM
Is Cuban wrong?

Didn't Rick Brunson tamper up a storm?

djohn2oo8
04-05-2023, 08:42 PM
Is Cuban wrong?

Didn't Rick Brunson tamper up a storm?
Cuban didn’t offer a rookie extension so kinda his fault

MultiTroll
04-06-2023, 12:06 AM
NBA docks Knicks draft pick for Jalen Brunson tampering (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/12/21/nba-docks-knicks-draft-pick-for-jalen-brunson-tampering/)

Isn't this kinda Uncle / Nephew similarities.

baseline bum
04-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Looks like Dallas has to beat the Bulls and Spurs to close the season and hope OKC loses to Memphis to get the last play-in slot. Might be possible if Sacramento beats Golden State and Memphis loses to Milwaukee tomorrow, since Memphis might need to beat OKC in that final game to hold off Sacramento for the #2 seed, as Sacramento holds the tie-breaker if they both finish the season 50-32. If Sacramento drops that game to GSW or Memphis beats Milwaukee the Grizzlies lock up the #2 seed and can't get the #1 seed due to losing the tiebreaker to Denver, so would probably rest their guys the final game of the season vs OKC.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2023, 01:31 PM

yikes

baseline bum
04-07-2023, 03:00 PM

yikes

So the entire Texas triangle tanking :lmao

djohn2oo8
04-07-2023, 09:57 PM

Mark Celibate
04-07-2023, 10:59 PM
Is there a worse owner in sports than Jewban? Rode the coattails of one all-time great and have been irrelevant since his decline a decade ago and is now running another all-time great out of town w/ only a couple of playoff series victories to show for it. Otherwise, countless whiffs in free agency, terrible talent, and almost no development in the draft in almost 25 years.

MultiTroll
04-08-2023, 01:07 AM
Trading Doncic for Trae Young was a winner.

horseshue
04-08-2023, 01:25 AM

Put doncic in atlanta, and they are a contender. Put young on dallas, and they will compete with spurs for top 3 lottery spot.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2023, 07:48 AM
LkrFan did you make this shit :lol

djohn2oo8
04-08-2023, 11:59 AM

djohn2oo8
04-08-2023, 05:04 PM

djohn2oo8
04-08-2023, 05:09 PM
baseline bum I cannot fucking believe that Kidd opened his mouth and blamed Cuban for sitting the players :lmao

baseline bum
04-08-2023, 05:20 PM
baseline bum I cannot fucking believe that Kidd opened his mouth and blamed Cuban for sitting the players :lmao

Knows he's getting fired I guess.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2023, 05:20 PM
Then admitting to losing on purpose lol watch they get docked that pick

djohn2oo8
04-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Knows he's getting fired I guess.

shit I guess so :lol

Seventyniner
04-08-2023, 11:21 PM
If Kidd really wants to fuck Cuban over he will go all out to win the finale Lovie Smith style.

Rummpd
04-09-2023, 05:04 AM

Former spouse abuser and terrible GM and coach in past and backstabber just doing Kidd things.

Mark Celibate
04-09-2023, 09:45 AM
rofl actually admitting to tanking. Would be shocked if the league didn't strip them of their pick

djohn2oo8
04-09-2023, 03:12 PM

djohn2oo8
04-09-2023, 06:28 PM

lefty
04-09-2023, 06:35 PM
big deal

Harry Callahan
04-09-2023, 07:09 PM

Yes, but that is about the only thing they have accomplished in the last 12 years.

Robz4000
04-10-2023, 02:20 AM
Doncic is getting traded this offseason tbh.

FrostKing
04-10-2023, 05:43 AM
Yaaa I've started to buy in that Cuban is a crappy Owner. I definitely think his facilities etc are strong but Free Agency for a team located in Dallas, Texas is puzzling. Yet they blew their load on Porzingas & Irving.

I didn't agree to make Brunson the #2 Player but it's better than what they ended up. Lack of direction as a Franchise.

Texas_Ranger
04-10-2023, 09:47 AM
Even if he said yesterday that he wants to stay, i give them just one more year. If they somehow are just as trash next season, he'll want out... He probably already has had enough, but is just being polite.

MultiTroll
04-10-2023, 11:03 AM
Doncic claims he wants Flat Earther back.

Mavs' Luka Doncic wants Kyrie Irving free agency return (clutchpoints.com) (https://clutchpoints.com/mavs-news-luka-doncics-brutally-honest-kyrie-irving-take-amid-looming-free-agency)

Poop Stain Irving's offensive stats were very good! I don't think this negates his overall cancer spreading personality and weak D, but wow those were some good numbers.In 20 games with the Mavs this season, Irving averaged
27.0 points,
5.0 rebounds,
6.0 assists
1.3 steals per game
with shooting splits of 51 percent from the field, 39.2 percent from the 3-point line and 94.7 percent from the free-throw line.

djohn2oo8
04-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Silver gonna hammer Cuban?

LkrFan
04-10-2023, 10:05 PM
LkrFan did you make this shit :lol

N:lolpe :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
04-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Silver gonna hammer Cuban?

If they lose det pick >> :wow