PDA

View Full Version : Police: Vehicle plows into Minnesota protesters, killing 1

RandomGuy
06-14-2021, 12:48 PM
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A woman was killed and three other people were injured when a vehicle drove into demonstrators during a protest in the Minneapolis neighborhood where a Black man was fatally shot this month during his attempted arrest by members of a federal task force, police said Monday.

The crash happened at about 11:40 p.m. Sunday in Minneapolis' Uptown neighborhood. Witnesses said the driver of an SUV struck a parked car, tossing it into the crowd of demonstrators. Police spokesman John Elder did not confirm that account, and said authorities are still investigating.

Police said protesters pulled the driver from his vehicle and witnesses told police that demonstrators began striking him. The driver was taken into custody and was being treated for injuries at a hospital.

A witness told Minnesota Public Radio that the SUV was going very fast and appeared to accelerate as it got closer to demonstrators who had blocked off a street. D.J. Hooker said the driver struck a car parked across one of the traffic lanes, sending that car flying.

“There was one line of barriers and then a second barrier, and he sped up. He sped up. He went even faster as he approached us. You could hear it ... start going even faster as he got close to us,” Hooker said. He told Minnesota Public Radio, “the car went through the air and it hit a young woman.”

Another witness, Brett Williams, said the woman was thrown into a stop light.

The woman's brother identified her as Deona M. Knajdek. Garrett Knajdek told the Star Tribune his sister would have celebrated her 32nd birthday on Wednesday. He said she had 11- and 13-year-old daughters, and was actively involved in issues surrounding social justice.

Police said the driver's motive was not immediately known, but that a preliminary investigation indicated drugs or alcohol may have been a contributing factor.

Besides the woman who died, three other protesters were injured, police said, without describing the extent of their injuries.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-car-plows-protesters-minnesota-095657681.html

Thread
06-14-2021, 01:40 PM
Poor Target, they not only get looted in times like this, but have to seem to like it, RG.

tee, hee.

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2021, 02:51 PM
Besides the woman who died, three other protesters were injured, police said, without describing the extent of their injuries.

:lol if it turns out to be a regular ol dwi :lol

Thread
06-14-2021, 02:54 PM
:lol if it turns out to be a regular ol dwi :lol

And just as Biden is about to get naked with Poot and roll around in the mud for the cameras.

"GD IT! We don't need this now!. Next week, yes, but not now!" - Jake Tapper/CNN

Spurtacular
06-14-2021, 03:29 PM
demonstrators who had blocked off a street.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Spurtacular
06-14-2021, 03:37 PM
Also :lol at "blocked off a street".

Very fake media trying to make their lawlessness sound like it's been legitimized.

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 04:16 PM
Republicans apparently don't need much encouragement to kill protesters vigilante style. The death of Heather Heyer and the new Florida law sent a message to MAGA copycats.

Thread
06-14-2021, 04:34 PM
Republicans apparently don't need much encouragement to kill protesters vigilante style. The death of Heather Heyer and the new Florida law sent a message to MAGA copycats.

...and yet it's jake to shoot an unarmed woman to death on a B&E, 1-6-21. And then get bum rushed to a ceremony where the shooter is feted.

Just shows ta go ya.

Ef-man
06-14-2021, 06:13 PM
...and yet it's jake to shoot an unarmed woman to death on a B&E, 1-6-21. And then get bum rushed to a ceremony where the shooter is feted.

Just shows ta go ya.

If the protesters on the street had been given a warning "stop or I will run you over," you would have something to complain about but that little rightwinger was given a warning "do not enter or we will shoot.' Big difference.

And here is some music for you. tee, hee.

https://youtu.be/KD_1Z8iUDho

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 06:47 PM

Just shows ta go ya.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3QK6hHWUAIdJdg?format=jpg&name=medium

Thread
06-14-2021, 07:19 PM
If the protesters on the street had been given a warning "stop or I will run you over," you would have something to complain about but that little rightwinger was given a warning "do not enter or we will shoot.' Big difference.

And here is some music for you. tee, hee.

...and this hole threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump got sworn and moved in. Nothing happened to her, nary a thing.

The fuckin' animal.

P.S., and trust me, when she's ready to resurface CNN will present her front & center, like when they brought back that fellow that was beating his meat.

It's only a matter of time.

Ef-man
06-14-2021, 07:25 PM
...and this hole threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump got sworn and moved in. Nothing happened to her, nary a thing.

The fuckin' animal.

P.S., and trust me, when she's ready to resurface CNN will present her front & center, like when they brought back that fellow that was beating his meat.

It's only a matter of time.

But she did nothing besides open her mouth, not push law enforcement to put one or two in her chest by ignoring "stop or we will shoot."

Big difference pumkinpuss.

And so we proceed.

Thread
06-14-2021, 07:30 PM
But she did nothing besides open her mouth, not push law enforcement to put one or two in her chest by ignoring "stop or we will shoot."

Big difference pumkinpuss.

And so we proceed.

pumkinpuss. Now it's "pumkinpuss?"

This is a gd outrage.

Ef-man
06-14-2021, 07:51 PM
pumkinpuss. Now it's "pumkinpuss?"

This is a gd outrage.

She was past her prime and she was on downward path.

Cop did her a favor before she did anything really stupid.

Only gd outrage is discussing the behavior of a cosmored type fool like her and wasting time on ST posting about her.

And we move on.

Spurtacular
06-14-2021, 07:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3QK6hHWUAIdJdg?format=jpg&name=medium
spurraider21

Come to terms.

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:02 PM
Will Hunting we getting another celebrating the death of a law breaker thread from you for this one?

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 08:03 PM
Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032) we getting another celebrating the death of a law breaker thread from you for this one?
Na, I only celebrate the death of right wing terrorists (and right wingers in general for that matter).

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:05 PM
Na, I only celebrate the death of right wing terrorists (and right wingers in general for that matter).

Pretty inconsistent tbh.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 08:06 PM
Pretty inconsistent tbh.
No, it's consistent. I don't pretend to be this impartial honest broker the way you do, I'll admit to being a partisan hack.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 08:17 PM
:lol what is TSAnon trying to argue?

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:18 PM
No, it's consistent. I don't pretend to be this impartial honest broker the way you do, I'll admit to being a partisan hack.

I don’t pretend to be anything and celebrating death of someone who isn’t on your political side is far beyond partisanship. You do you.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 08:21 PM
I don’t pretend to be anything and celebrating death of someone who isn’t on your political side is far beyond partisanship. You do you.
:lol you absolutely pretend that you're not a braindead QAnon believing retard who swallows whatever Fox News crams down your throat.

Also, Babbitt is a right wing terrorist who betrayed her country. It goes beyond partisanship with her. I'd still enjoy seeing her die if she wasn't a terrorist though, any QAnon believer dying is a good thing.

ElNono
06-14-2021, 08:22 PM

Frankly, it's even arguable that was much partisan at all, tbh... this was a traitor that hated America.

Definitely no sympathy from me, even if she was incredibly stupid.

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:24 PM
:lol you absolutely pretend that you're not a braindead QAnon believing retard who swallows whatever Fox News crams down your throat.

Also, Babbitt is a right wing terrorist who betrayed her country. It goes beyond partisanship with her. I'd still enjoy seeing her die if she wasn't a terrorist though, any QAnon believer dying is a good thing.

Again, I don’t pretend to be anything and celebrating death of someone who isn’t on your political side is far beyond partisanship. You do you.

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:27 PM
Frankly, it's even arguable that was much partisan at all, tbh... this was a traitor that hated America.

Definitely no sympathy from me, even if she was incredibly stupid.

I don’t have sympathy for her either. I’m just questioning the mindset of someone celebrating the death of her.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 08:28 PM
I don’t have sympathy for her either. I’m just questioning the mindset of someone celebrating the death of her.
Did you celebrate the death of Bin Laden? It's pretty much the same thing here, both of them were terrorists who wanted to destroy America.

Only difference is Bin Laden never made it to the Capitol.

ElNono
06-14-2021, 08:32 PM

I think it was avoidable until she decided she was going to eat some lead to trigger dem libs, tbh.

Spurtacular
06-14-2021, 08:33 PM

It's a totally scummy thing to do. But you're still a pretentious fuck all the same.

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:33 PM
I think it was avoidable until she decided she was going to eat some lead to trigger dem libs, tbh.

The celebration was avoidable? Cause that’s the topic at hand and what you quoted.

Spurtacular
06-14-2021, 08:34 PM
I don’t have sympathy for her either.

Then you're a scum ball too. That was (fake) murder outright.

Or do you think it's okay to have open season on unarmed citizens in the midst of an army of cops?

daboom1 Watch this fucker take a pass.

ElNono
06-14-2021, 08:34 PM
The celebration was avoidable? Cause that’s the topic at hand and what you quoted.

No I mean her death.

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:36 PM
Did you celebrate the death of Bin Laden? It's pretty much the same thing here, both of them were terrorists who wanted to destroy America.

Only difference is Bin Laden never made it to the Capitol.

:lol pretty much the same thing

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:39 PM
No I mean her death.

Yeah sounds like pretty much everyone agrees on that point.

I just want to hear more from the people celebrating her death while not celebrating the death of another law breaking person in this thread. If that’s not you feel free to say so.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 08:40 PM

I just want to hear more from the people celebrating her death while not celebrating the death of another law breaking person in this thread. If that’s not you feel free to say so.
She was a terrorist. The people mentioned in the OP weren't terrorists, just dumbass protesters who should have stayed off the streets.

I'm not celebrating their deaths but I'm not really mourning them either.

TSA
06-14-2021, 08:52 PM
She was a terrorist. The people mentioned in the OP weren't terrorists, just dumbass protesters who should have stayed off the streets.

I'm not celebrating their deaths but I'm not really mourning them either.

You like the terrorist definition until it doesn’t suit your celebratory needs.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 09:03 PM
You like the terrorist definition until it doesn’t suit your celebratory needs.
Protesters =/= terrorists.

Storming the capitol hoping to overturn an election = terrorism.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 09:09 PM

Or do you think it's okay to have open season on unarmed citizens in the midst of an army of cops?

daboom1 Watch this fucker take a pass.If it was fake, why would you be upset about her non-death?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 09:10 PM

I just want to hear more from the people celebrating her death while not celebrating the death of another law breaking person in this thread. If that’s not you feel free to say so.Did the person who drove the car into the protestors die?

I'd raise a glass.

TSA
06-14-2021, 09:18 PM
Protesters =/= terrorists.

Storming the capitol hoping to overturn an election = terrorism.Like I said you like the term until you don’t.

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Just admit you only celebrate terrorist deaths of one side and I’d respect it.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 09:20 PM
Somehow standing is now terrorism.

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 09:24 PM
Somehow standing is now terrorism.How is a street protest "violence or intimidation"?

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 09:26 PM
Like I said you like the term until you don’t.

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Just admit you only celebrate terrorist deaths of one side and I’d respect it.
How were those protesters using unlawful violence or intimidation?

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 09:30 PM
How is a street protest "violence or intimidation"?

TSA would definitely feel intimidated. So there's that.

ElNono
06-14-2021, 09:36 PM

Her death is meh to me, traitors shouldn't get a spotlight... I certainly applaud the officer, hopefully he got rewarded for his swift action defending democracy, tbh.

DMC
06-14-2021, 09:43 PM
Edge lord heaven up in here

ElNono
06-14-2021, 09:45 PM
Edge lord heaven up in here

And sudden righteousness as well... well, except for the forum idiot, that per the usual bads came from the left field with "it was staged!"

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 09:45 PM
Edge lord heaven up in hereyou yourself said a few days ago you wish more people had gotten shot by police on Jan. 6th.

daboom1
06-14-2021, 09:46 PM

daboom1 Watch this fucker take a pass.

Nothing surprises me these days tbh

DMC
06-14-2021, 09:51 PM
you yourself said a few days ago you wish more people had gotten shot by police on Jan. 6th.

I was being sincere. Nothing like a good mass shooting to generate discussion.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 09:52 PM
I was being sincere. Nothing like a good mass shooting to generate discussion.
:tu

TSA
06-14-2021, 10:18 PM
How were those protesters using unlawful violence or intimidation?

Do you really need to have your hand held on this one? :lol

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 10:19 PM
Do you really need to have your hand held on this one? :lol
That’s a convenient way to not answer my question :lol

TSA
06-14-2021, 10:21 PM
Her death is meh to me, traitors shouldn't get a spotlight... I certainly applaud the officer, hopefully he got rewarded for his swift action defending democracy, tbh.

Strange that they’re hiding the name of the officer who performed such a heroic act. Why don’t we know who he is? Serious question.

TSA
06-14-2021, 10:25 PM
That’s a convenient way to not answer my question :lol

I didnt think I’d need to explain how unlawfully blocking a civilian’s right of travel would be construed as intimidation. That’s not even considering the amount of drivers who have been shot at during these exact same road block “protests” in the last year.

Just step up and say you are okay with some terrorism and not others. Don’t be embarrassed.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 10:27 PM
I didnt think I’d need to explain how unlawfully blocking a civilian’s right of travel would be construed as intimidation. That’s not even considering the amount of drivers who have been shot at during these exact same road block “protests” in the last year.

Just step up and say you are okay with some terrorism and not others. Don’t be embarrassed.
I dont construe blocking traffic as intimidation. If you feel intimidated by BLM protesters blocking traffic you’re a giant pussy :lmao

None of the drivers were shot at either so that’s an irrelevant hypothetical.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 10:28 PM
Oh I think you need to explain it.

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 10:29 PM
Strange that they’re hiding the name of the officer who performed such a heroic act. Why don’t we know who he is? Serious question.So y'all don't kill him in retaliation for protecting US officials, would be my guess. But honestly, I have no idea.

The identities of MPD cops who recently gunned down guy on a date are being shielded because they were working undercover for the Feds at the time -- maybe something similar applies here.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 10:31 PM
Shit, we didn't even know who iced bin Laden until they decided to cash in on it.

TSA
06-14-2021, 10:41 PM
I dont construe blocking traffic as intimidation. If you feel intimidated by BLM protesters blocking traffic you’re a giant pussy :lmao

None of the drivers were shot at either so that’s an irrelevant hypothetical.

Terrorism is terrorism. Was the cop who shot Babbitt a giant pussy for shooting an unarmed woman who was trespassing?

TSA
06-14-2021, 10:45 PM
So y'all don't kill him in retaliation for protecting US officials, would be my guess. But honestly, I have no idea.

The identities of MPD cops who recently gunned down guy on a date are being shielded because they were working undercover for the Feds at the time -- maybe something similar applies here.So only federal cops get identities protected? Innocent and guilty street cops have their names and faces plastered everywhere after a civilian shooting. Makes no sense.

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 10:54 PM
So only federal cops get identities protected? Innocent and guilty street cops have their names and faces plastered everywhere after a civilian shooting. Makes no sense.Not always.

Will Hunting
06-14-2021, 10:55 PM
Terrorism is terrorism. Was the cop who shot Babbitt a giant pussy for shooting an unarmed woman who was trespassing?
No, he had a job to do and he did it. Babbitt had trespassed after multiple warnings and failed to comply.

pgardn
06-14-2021, 10:58 PM
Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032) we getting another celebrating the death of a law breaker thread from you for this one?

So a citizen soldier killed protesters in Minneapolis who transported themselves to the Capitol in DC and broke the law by standing in a street.
And the citizen soldier got beaten for it...

How awful.

Are you one of those guys who catches people over the speed limit by slamming on the breaks?
Royally fkd up comparison Q man... Royally...
No shame atall.

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 11:00 PM
No, he had a job to do and he did it. Babbitt had trespassed after multiple warnings and failed to comply.Apparently Republican rioters and Republican rioter sympathizers feel there's no duty to comply with lawful orders when attacking the US government.

TSA
06-14-2021, 11:04 PM
No, he had a job to do and he did it. Babbitt had trespassed after multiple warnings and failed to comply.

She broke the law and paid the price, no different then people breaking the law and blocking a street that civilians drive on. Not sure why you don’t celebrate both.

TSA
06-14-2021, 11:06 PM
So a citizen soldier killed protesters in Minneapolis who transported themselves to the Capitol in DC and broke the law by standing in a street.
And the citizen soldier got beaten for it...

How awful.

Are you one of those guys who catches people over the speed limit by slamming on the breaks?
Royally fkd up comparison Q man... Royally...
No shame atall.

Royally fucked up attempt to make a coherent point. You’re pure gibberish.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2021, 11:08 PM
TSA ITT:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e182051e943360046812b0e454775a3a/tenor.gif

TSA
06-14-2021, 11:09 PM
Apparently Republican rioters and Republican rioter sympathizers feel there's no duty to comply with lawful orders when attacking the US government.

Already stated I have no sympathy for her, she broke the law. Same way I feel about protesters breaking the law and getting killed for blocking a public road way. Having no sympathy for either doesn’t mean it’s okay to celebrate their deaths.

Adam Lambert
06-14-2021, 11:11 PM
So only federal cops get identities protected? Innocent and guilty street cops have their names and faces plastered everywhere after a civilian shooting. Makes no sense.

You're just mad that you and all the other Trumptard pieces of shit couldn't doxx him for killing one of your own.

TSA
06-14-2021, 11:37 PM
You're just mad that you and all the other Trumptard pieces of shit couldn't doxx him for killing one of your own.

In his position I don’t think I’d do what he did, and there were plenty of others in his position that didn’t do what he did. But I have no problem with what he did, he has to live with his decision I don’t.

And :lol @ “one of my own”. You won’t find a single post of me supporting what she did. Why do you feel the need to lie?

I’m not mad his identity wasn’t revealed I was honestly curious why it wasn’t. Does it make you happy when a cop is doxxed for killing one of “your own”?

ElNono
06-14-2021, 11:39 PM
Strange that they’re hiding the name of the officer who performed such a heroic act. Why don’t we know who he is? Serious question.

Why would it be strange? Retaliation is a certain possibility and it puts him and his family under unnecessary risk.

Plus, I don't need to know who it was, what I'd like to know is that he got rewarded for a job well done.

Winehole23
06-14-2021, 11:51 PM
Already stated I have no sympathy for her, she broke the law. Same way I feel about protesters breaking the law and getting killed for blocking a public road way. Blocking the road to protest police violence is somehow equivalent to violently attacking the US Capitol to prevent Congress from doing its ministerial duty under the US Constitution to certify a legit presidential election?

If so, I'd like to hear how.

spurraider21
06-15-2021, 12:04 AM
In his position I don’t think I’d do what he did, and there were plenty of others in his position that didn’t do what he did. But I have no problem with what he did, he has to live with his decision I don’t.

And :lol @ “one of my own”. You won’t find a single post of me supporting what she did. Why do you feel the need to lie?

I’m not mad his identity wasn’t revealed I was honestly curious why it wasn’t. Does it make you happy when a cop is doxxed for killing one of “your own”?
do you think the election was stolen?

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 12:16 AM
do you think the election was stolen?Some posters here bellyache and moan about the rank illegality of street protests every time, but when faced with Jan. 6th, they either dance around whether violent rebellion against the USA is legit, or they clam up entirely.

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 01:08 AM
lady was an obvious terrorist-extremist, too bad about the rough handling of the patriotic driver

Thread
06-15-2021, 01:59 AM
lady was an obvious terrorist-extremist, too bad about the rough handling of the patriotic driver

Evens things up a bit for the unarmed woman who was shot to death on 1-6, Winester. Empathy 101.

Let us proceed...

Thread
06-15-2021, 02:02 AM
Some posters here bellyache and moan about the rank illegality of street protests every time, but when faced with Jan. 6th, they either dance around whether violent rebellion against the USA is legit, or they clam up entirely.

Unarmed woman shot to death 1-6.
This Erika woman down for the count.

Empathy 101.

Let us proceed...

Thread
06-15-2021, 02:02 AM
do you think the election was stolen?

...were they selling your shit?

Spurtacular
06-15-2021, 03:51 AM

Not sober enough if she was standing in traffic.

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 07:29 AM

Empathy 101.

Let us proceed...apples and oranges. your analogy is faulty.

getting killed in public by a rando vigilante at a street protest isn't remotely akin to getting killed by LE while trying to break into a secure area of a US government building.

Thread
06-15-2021, 08:32 AM
apples and oranges. your analogy is faulty.

getting killed in public by a rando vigilante at a street protest isn't remotely akin to getting killed by LE while trying to break into a secure area of a US government building.

Dead is dead, son.

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 08:42 AM
Dead is dead, son.not all homicides are created equal, morally or legally.

Trill Clinton
06-15-2021, 08:43 AM

Empathy 101.

Let us proceed...

Where was your empathy when a child named Trayvon was killed? Come on, Cub. You want it to be one way, but its the other way.

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 08:43 AM
Babbitt’s death wasn’t a homicide.

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 08:44 AM
You want it to be one way, but its the other way.
Underrated Marlo quote!

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 08:47 AM
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Blocking traffic merits a death sentence.

Got it.

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 08:47 AM
Babbitt’s death wasn’t a homicide.my bad, not unlawful.

Thread
06-15-2021, 09:01 AM

That's precisely what it was, Will, but now she has coming upon that plain.

Thread
06-15-2021, 09:01 AM

Got it.

Bout time, RG.

Thread
06-15-2021, 09:05 AM
Where was your empathy when a child named Trayvon was killed? Come on, Cub. You want it to be one way, but its the other way.

Hussein, in association with CNN had that all covered once they realized their shit was weak, doctoring tapes, making magic Mexican's. Go ahead, TC, stand on this ant hill...

"If I had a son instead of two daughters who missed nary a branch falling down the ugly tree this Mexican turned white man from town would be in bueno trouble. Si?"

Yes, Hussein, bueno, senor'.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2021, 10:34 AM

:lol TSA defending this drunk felon piece of shit terrorist dude.

Babbitt’s death wasn’t a homicide.By the most general definition, it was. Righteous shoot tho.

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 10:37 AM
[Babbitt's death was unlawful], Will, but now she has coming upon that plain.

Courts say it was.

More delusions from the useful idiot. Tell us again how COVID is like the flu.

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 10:40 AM
Bout time, RG.

... and that gets you on ignore. You have, at this point, nothing to say that is remotely worth bothering with. You aren't even trying to have a decent conversation, and have stooped to active trolling.

smh

Thread
06-15-2021, 10:41 AM
By the most general definition, it was. Righteous shoot tho.

We're even now, Dumps.

Let 'em rest in peace, looks like neither one found much of a it while alive. Where the hell is this woman's husband & father of these two children?

Thread
06-15-2021, 10:43 AM
... and that gets you on ignore. You have, at this point, nothing to say that is remotely worth bothering with. You aren't even trying to have a decent conversation, and have stooped to active trolling.

smh

I figured as much; when you fellows are left holding the dirty end of the stick I get cast down with the sodomites.

You know the drill, dad:::

Let us proceed...

Thread
06-15-2021, 10:47 AM
Courts say it was.

More delusions from the useful idiot. Tell us again how COVID is like the flu.

...well, it was a fit substitute while Trump was President. "Hey, everybody, I'm Doctor Fauci and I have a swell idea:::let's switch all the flu deaths over to COVID deaths, this will goose the gate on Trump and hasten his ouster from the Presidency. Then after we get a regular guy back in there, in the Presidency, we'll switch it back and push all the COVID deaths to the regular flu. C'mon, it'll be fun like when I assured everybody 40 years ago that only 35% of HIV infected would end up with AIDs. They fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Let's go have us some more fun."

The fuckin' animal.

Trainwreck2100
06-15-2021, 10:55 AM

traded substance abuse for activism, died due to substance abuse anyway, also let's not go all in on terrorist if a drunk guy plowed into a crowd of people pre-floyd, he wouldn't be called a terrorist.

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 11:46 AM
By the most general definition, it was. Righteous shoot tho.
homicide is considered an unlawful death. There was nothing unlawful about the manner in which she was shot.

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 12:29 PM
traded substance abuse for activism, died due to substance abuse anyway, also let's not go all in on terrorist if a drunk guy plowed into a crowd of people pre-floyd, he wouldn't be called a terrorist.I'm not crazy about the terrorist frame, the underlying behavior is pretty much always prosecutable without the label.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2021, 12:53 PM
homicide is considered an unlawful death. There was nothing unlawful about the manner in which she was shot.

The most general definition is a human's killing another human.

SpursforSix
06-15-2021, 01:02 PM

Got it.

Definitely shouldn't be a death sentence but there's enough drunks on the road that it's not out of the realm of real possibility.

pgardn
06-15-2021, 01:20 PM
Royally fucked up attempt to make a coherent point. You’re pure gibberish.

As purposely convoluted as your comparison.
I can mix and match disingenuous comparisons in your dorkish illogical manner bubs.

You have zero shame. Can you get this?

pgardn
06-15-2021, 01:23 PM
Definitely shouldn't be a death sentence but there's enough drunks on the road that it's not out of the realm of real possibility.

I would not be the least bit surprised if he went in totally pickled understanding exactly what he was trying to accomplish.
The intent was obvious based on the eyewitnesses. The only thing missing was a cry to Allah.

SpursforSix
06-15-2021, 01:27 PM
I would not be the least bit surprised if he went in totally pickled understanding exactly what he was trying to accomplish.
The intent was obvious based on the eyewitnesses. The only thing missing was a cry to Allah.

Sure. But I'd be less surprised if it was just some dumb ass drunk.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2021, 01:30 PM
Sure. But I'd be less surprised if it was just some dumb ass drunk.

If the story of his hitting a car first is true, that's probably the case.

pgardn
06-15-2021, 01:43 PM
If the story of his hitting a car first is true, that's probably the case.

They have witnesses saying he clearly stepped on the gas before hitting the car running through other objects and people. If this is true, Im going with the drugged up guy with a purpose.

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 03:28 PM
They have witnesses saying he clearly stepped on the gas before hitting the car running through other objects and people. If this is true, Im going with the drugged up guy with a purpose.

Seems to be the case. Going to guess we are going find out he is #Stillwithhim with Trump 2020 flags on the front of his house and on the car.

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 03:31 PM
Also :lol at "blocked off a street".

Very fake media trying to make their lawlessness sound like it's been legitimized.

In response to such protests, Republican politicians in several states, including Oklahoma, Florida and Iowa, have sought legal immunity for drivers who hit protesters.

Right wing politicians encouraging people to violence.

Per par

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence. See that here in spades.

spurraider21
06-15-2021, 04:13 PM
definitely a homicide. homicide can be lawful or unlawful. an unlawful homicide would be called murder or manslaughter

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 04:18 PM
definitely a homicide. homicide can be lawful or unlawful. an unlawful homicide would be called murder or manslaughter
https://www.google.com/search?q=homicide&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS822US822&oq=homic&aqs=chrome.0.0i433j69i57j0i433j46i433j0i433l4j46i4 33j0.1614j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

hom·i·cide

/ˈhäməˌsīd/
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/svg xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmc vMjAwMC9zdmciIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczL m9yZy8xOTk5L3hsaW5rIiB3aWR0aD0iMzIiIGhlaWdodD0iMzI iIHZpZXdCb3g9IjAgMCAzMiAzMiI CiAgPGRlZnM CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBpZD0ic21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiIH BvaW50cz0iMCAwIDMyIDAgMzIgMzIgMCAzMiIvPgogIDwvZGVm cz4KICA8ZyBmaWxsPSJub25lIiBmaWxsLXJ1bGU9ImV2ZW5vZG QiPgogICAgPG1hc2sgaWQ9InNtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iIiBm aWxsPSIjZmZmIj4KICAgICAgPHVzZSB4bGluazpocmVmPSIjc2 1hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiLz4KICAgIDwvbWFzaz4KICAgIDx1 c2UgZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgeGxpbms6aHJlZj0iI3NtYWxsLX Zpc2VtZS12My1hIi8 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBmaWxsPSIjRDJFM0ZDIiBkPSJNMCwxNS4yMz k3OTYzIEMyLjU0Mzg1NzE0LDE4Ljg3MDUyMDMgNS42NTIsMjIu MDgyMTk0NiA5LjIwMjI4NTcxLDI0Ljc0NDg3NjkgQzEzLjIxMT U3MTQsMjcuNzUxNzA3NyAxOC43ODg0Mjg2LDI3Ljc1MTcwNzcg MjIuNzk3NzE0MywyNC43NDQ4NzY5IEMyNi4zNDgsMjIuMDgyMT k0NiAyOS40NTYxNDI5LDE4Ljg3MDUyMDMgMzIsMTUuMjM5Nzk2 MyBMMzIsLTcgTDAsLTcgTDAsMTUuMjM5Nzk2MyBaIiBtYXNrPS J1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPgogICAgPHBhdGgg ZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgZmlsbC1vcGFjaXR5PSIuNiIgZD0iTT E2LDIxLjIzMDY0OTIgQzE2LjkyNjA5OTEsMjEuMjMwNjQ5MiAx Ny43OTEyNDY3LDIxLjQ5NDMxNTcgMTguNTI3MjEzNSwyMS45NT E1MDE5IEMxOC44MTA0NDEsMjIuMTI3MzMwOSAxOS4xMzYyNzM4 LDIxLjc4ODc0ODUgMTguOTQwMzc5OSwyMS41MTY0Njc0IEMxOC 4yNzg1NTU2LDIwLjU5NzMyNjMgMTcuMjA4MTEzNiwyMCAxNiwy MCBDMTQuNzkxODg2NCwyMCAxMy43MjE0NDQ0LDIwLjU5NzMyNj MgMTMuMDU5NjIwMSwyMS41MTY0Njc0IEMxMi44NjM3MjYyLDIx Ljc4ODc0ODUgMTMuMTg5NTU5LDIyLjEyNzMzMDkgMTMuNDcyNz g2NSwyMS45NTE1MDE5IEMxNC4yMDg3NTMzLDIxLjQ5NDMxNTcg MTUuMDczOTAwOSwyMS4yMzA2NDkyIDE2LDIxLjIzMDY0OTIiIG 1hc2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBzdHJva2U9IiM0Mjg1RjQiIHN0cm9rZS1saW 5lY2FwPSJzcXVhcmUiIGQ9Ik0yNSwxMyBDMjMsMTUuMzMzMzMz MyAyMCwxNi41IDE2LDE2LjUgQzEyLDE2LjUgOSwxNS4zMzMzMz MzIDcsMTMgTDEzLDEwLjUgTDE5LDEwLjUgTDI1LDEzIFoiIG1h c2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBmaWxsPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBmaWxsLXJ1bG U9Im5vbnplcm8iIHBvaW50cz0iOCAxNCA3IDEzIDI1IDEzIDI0 IDE0IiBtYXNrPSJ1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPg ogICAgPHBhdGggc3Ryb2tlPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBzdHJva2UtbGlu ZWNhcD0icm91bmQiIGQ9Ik0yMCwzIEwxNy43Njc4NzUsNS4yNT g5MjYyMiBDMTYuNzkxNSw2LjI0NzAyNDU5IDE1LjIwODUsNi4y NDcwMjQ1OSAxNC4yMzIxMjUsNS4yNTg5MjYyMiBMMTIsMyIgbW Fzaz0idXJsKCNzbWFsbC12aXNlbWUtdjMtYikiLz4KICA8L2c Cjwvc3ZnPgo=Learn to pronounce
(https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS822US822&q=how+to+pronounce+homicide&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcRoxS3w8sc9YSnDSWtOXmPU5uIN KMrPK81LzkwsyczPExLhYglJLcoV4pHi4uLIyM_NTM5MSbViUW JKzeNZxCqZkV-uUJKvUADUkw_UlKoAUwIAp_6TwFsAAAA&pron_lang=en&pron_country=us&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRor-HyJrxAhWvnOAKHUikA4YQ3eEDMAB6BAgGEAc)

nounNORTH AMERICAN

noun: homicide; plural noun: homicides

the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
"he was charged with homicide"

spurraider21
06-15-2021, 04:24 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=homicide&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS822US822&oq=homic&aqs=chrome.0.0i433j69i57j0i433j46i433j0i433l4j46i4 33j0.1614j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

hom·i·cide

/ˈhäməˌsīd/
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/svg xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmc vMjAwMC9zdmciIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczL m9yZy8xOTk5L3hsaW5rIiB3aWR0aD0iMzIiIGhlaWdodD0iMzI iIHZpZXdCb3g9IjAgMCAzMiAzMiI CiAgPGRlZnM CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBpZD0ic21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiIH BvaW50cz0iMCAwIDMyIDAgMzIgMzIgMCAzMiIvPgogIDwvZGVm cz4KICA8ZyBmaWxsPSJub25lIiBmaWxsLXJ1bGU9ImV2ZW5vZG QiPgogICAgPG1hc2sgaWQ9InNtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iIiBm aWxsPSIjZmZmIj4KICAgICAgPHVzZSB4bGluazpocmVmPSIjc2 1hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiLz4KICAgIDwvbWFzaz4KICAgIDx1 c2UgZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgeGxpbms6aHJlZj0iI3NtYWxsLX Zpc2VtZS12My1hIi8 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBmaWxsPSIjRDJFM0ZDIiBkPSJNMCwxNS4yMz k3OTYzIEMyLjU0Mzg1NzE0LDE4Ljg3MDUyMDMgNS42NTIsMjIu MDgyMTk0NiA5LjIwMjI4NTcxLDI0Ljc0NDg3NjkgQzEzLjIxMT U3MTQsMjcuNzUxNzA3NyAxOC43ODg0Mjg2LDI3Ljc1MTcwNzcg MjIuNzk3NzE0MywyNC43NDQ4NzY5IEMyNi4zNDgsMjIuMDgyMT k0NiAyOS40NTYxNDI5LDE4Ljg3MDUyMDMgMzIsMTUuMjM5Nzk2 MyBMMzIsLTcgTDAsLTcgTDAsMTUuMjM5Nzk2MyBaIiBtYXNrPS J1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPgogICAgPHBhdGgg ZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgZmlsbC1vcGFjaXR5PSIuNiIgZD0iTT E2LDIxLjIzMDY0OTIgQzE2LjkyNjA5OTEsMjEuMjMwNjQ5MiAx Ny43OTEyNDY3LDIxLjQ5NDMxNTcgMTguNTI3MjEzNSwyMS45NT E1MDE5IEMxOC44MTA0NDEsMjIuMTI3MzMwOSAxOS4xMzYyNzM4 LDIxLjc4ODc0ODUgMTguOTQwMzc5OSwyMS41MTY0Njc0IEMxOC 4yNzg1NTU2LDIwLjU5NzMyNjMgMTcuMjA4MTEzNiwyMCAxNiwy MCBDMTQuNzkxODg2NCwyMCAxMy43MjE0NDQ0LDIwLjU5NzMyNj MgMTMuMDU5NjIwMSwyMS41MTY0Njc0IEMxMi44NjM3MjYyLDIx Ljc4ODc0ODUgMTMuMTg5NTU5LDIyLjEyNzMzMDkgMTMuNDcyNz g2NSwyMS45NTE1MDE5IEMxNC4yMDg3NTMzLDIxLjQ5NDMxNTcg MTUuMDczOTAwOSwyMS4yMzA2NDkyIDE2LDIxLjIzMDY0OTIiIG 1hc2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBzdHJva2U9IiM0Mjg1RjQiIHN0cm9rZS1saW 5lY2FwPSJzcXVhcmUiIGQ9Ik0yNSwxMyBDMjMsMTUuMzMzMzMz MyAyMCwxNi41IDE2LDE2LjUgQzEyLDE2LjUgOSwxNS4zMzMzMz MzIDcsMTMgTDEzLDEwLjUgTDE5LDEwLjUgTDI1LDEzIFoiIG1h c2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBmaWxsPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBmaWxsLXJ1bG U9Im5vbnplcm8iIHBvaW50cz0iOCAxNCA3IDEzIDI1IDEzIDI0 IDE0IiBtYXNrPSJ1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPg ogICAgPHBhdGggc3Ryb2tlPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBzdHJva2UtbGlu ZWNhcD0icm91bmQiIGQ9Ik0yMCwzIEwxNy43Njc4NzUsNS4yNT g5MjYyMiBDMTYuNzkxNSw2LjI0NzAyNDU5IDE1LjIwODUsNi4y NDcwMjQ1OSAxNC4yMzIxMjUsNS4yNTg5MjYyMiBMMTIsMyIgbW Fzaz0idXJsKCNzbWFsbC12aXNlbWUtdjMtYikiLz4KICA8L2c Cjwvc3ZnPgo=Learn to pronounce
(https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS822US822&q=how+to+pronounce+homicide&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcRoxS3w8sc9YSnDSWtOXmPU5uIN KMrPK81LzkwsyczPExLhYglJLcoV4pHi4uLIyM_NTM5MSbViUW JKzeNZxCqZkV-uUJKvUADUkw_UlKoAUwIAp_6TwFsAAAA&pron_lang=en&pron_country=us&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRor-HyJrxAhWvnOAKHUikA4YQ3eEDMAB6BAgGEAc)

nounNORTH AMERICAN

thats a weird definition imo, ive never heard of someone being "charged with homicide". webster/wiki both define it the way i did, but w/e as long as we are on the same page, the actual verbiage doesnt matter

ChumpDumper
06-15-2021, 04:29 PM

hom·i·cide

/ˈhäməˌsīd/

nounNORTH AMERICAN

I saw that, but also:

Homicide

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/homicide

: a killing of one human being by another
detectives investigating a homicide

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homicide

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 04:32 PM
I saw that, but also:

Homicide

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/homicide

: a killing of one human being by another
detectives investigating a homicide

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homicide
Yeah that's probably the better definition.

Oh well. Right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt is still dead, the cop who shot her deserves a medal, and no amount of right wing tears are going to change any of that :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-15-2021, 04:43 PM
Yeah that's probably the better definition.

Oh well. Right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt is still dead, the cop who shot her deserves a medal, and no amount of right wing tears are going to change any of that :lmaoI have no doubt that guy got a commendation. He sure as fuck stopped anyone else from trying to get in there, didn't he?

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 04:46 PM
I have no doubt that guy got a commendation. He sure as fuck stopped anyone else from trying to get in there, didn't he?
No doubt. After right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt was shot, all the other Qtard terrorists realized that this wasn't a LARP anymore and actual lives are at stake.

Thread
06-15-2021, 04:48 PM
I have no doubt that guy got a commendation. He sure as fuck stopped anyone else from trying to get in there, didn't he?

...yes, and if (they) had it to do over again, or, ever get another chance, they'll shoot to kill every damn one of 'em. Everyone wants to be a hero, you get a bauble and a shake from a fuckin' animal. Like shaved pussy.

That's their biggest regret, Dumps, that they didn't get a chance to mow 'em down like in the movies. Cept for that unarmed woman that cop shot to death over a B&E that was a freebie.

There-will-not-be-another-freebie.

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 04:49 PM
That's their biggest regret, Dumps, that they didn't get a chance to mow 'em down like in the movies.
Absolutely.

The only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter.

Thread
06-15-2021, 04:50 PM
No doubt. After right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt was shot, all the other Qtard terrorists realized that this wasn't a LARP anymore and actual lives are at stake.

Nonsense. You just didn't have the shoot-to-kill order, Will. That cop shooting that unarmed woman to death was a mistake, wiped away with a presentation and a "gold watch."

You didn't see it coming. Sure, you heard the chatter...like when Madonna chattered about blowing up the White House. tee, hee.

Thread
06-15-2021, 04:51 PM
Absolutely.

The only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter.

That's why I have nary problem with that hottie bittin' the booger in Minneapolis.

What's good for the goose, is sauce for that gander.

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 10:05 AM

That was the point, and why he was completely justified.

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 10:06 AM
Absolutely.

The only good Trump cultist is a dead Trump cultist.

FIFY

Adam Lambert
06-16-2021, 10:35 AM
FIFY

Not much differentiation, tbh. You have to be some level of brainwashed to "support" that kind of rampant dishonesty. They're either sociopathically selfish or dangerously stupid.

I can get along with people who held their noses and voted for Trump in 2016, but that's about it. If you voted for him in 2020, fuck off and die. If you ever found yourself saying "Well actually if you look at the results, he was a pretty good president," fuck off and die. The Trump administration took a daily shit on truth and reality for four years, sowed domestic division and encouraged violence for its own benefit, and pushed distrust of basic truths about COVID that probably led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

All of that should be more concerning to a normal person than your feelings on tax policy or immigration reform.

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 10:59 AM
Not much differentiation, tbh. You have to be some level of brainwashed to "support" that kind of rampant dishonesty. They're either sociopathically selfish or dangerously stupid.

I can get along with people who held their noses and voted for Trump in 2016, but that's about it. If you voted for him in 2020, fuck off and die. If you ever found yourself saying "Well actually if you look at the results, he was a pretty good president," fuck off and die. The Trump administration took a daily shit on truth and reality for four years, sowed domestic division and encouraged violence for its own benefit, and pushed distrust of basic truths about COVID that probably led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

All of that should be more concerning to a normal person than your feelings on tax policy or immigration reform.

Pretty much sums up my feelings 100%.

I would add: The coming Trump shitshow should have been obvious to anyone. Although I am not a praying sort, I remember really hoping from day one that no huge disasters would strike during the next four years, because it was obvious that he and the lickspittles that he surrounded himself with would be patently unable to deal with it.

Which is exactly what happened to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dead. If you are #stillwithhim after that, please stop stealing our oxygen.

Thread
06-16-2021, 01:11 PM
Pretty much sums up my feelings 100%.

I would add: The coming Trump shitshow should have been obvious to anyone. Although I am not a praying sort, I remember really hoping from day one that no huge disasters would strike during the next four years, because it was obvious that he and the lickspittles that he surrounded himself with would be patently unable to deal with it.

Which is exactly what happened to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dead. If you are #stillwithhim after that, please stop stealing our oxygen.

Well, mother fucker Biden has 216k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger, RG. That's 1/2 a huge disaster.

tee, hee.

Adam Lambert
06-16-2021, 01:23 PM
This message is hidden because Thread is a useless and uninteresting piece of human garbage and is therefore on your ignore list (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Thread
06-16-2021, 01:27 PM
This message is hidden because Thread is a useless and uninteresting piece of human garbage and is therefore on your ignore list (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

That's okay, sweetheart.

Let us proceed...

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 01:55 PM

:lol

koriwhat
06-16-2021, 02:01 PM

How do you know the dude is a republican? Or a Trumper for that matter?

You didn't say the same when that bull dyke commie ran her car through protestors months back but here you are now... :lmao

koriwhat
06-16-2021, 03:07 PM
Btw my mother always told me not to play in traffic... I guess they got what they deserved by not heeding that warning in their adolescence.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2021, 03:21 PM
"I'm not angry."

Thread
06-16-2021, 03:32 PM
RG & Adam, sittin' in a tree, k i s s i n g, first comes love then comes RG fuckin' bent over.:lol

spurraider21
06-16-2021, 03:46 PM
RG & Adam, sittin' in a tree, k i s s i n g, first comes love then comes RG fuckin' bent over.:lol
isnt this every time you tell somebody to "tell it" and "testify"

Adam Lambert
06-16-2021, 03:57 PM

SR

Thread
06-16-2021, 04:09 PM

That's your look out, fart face.

Thread
06-16-2021, 04:10 PM
SR

Adam, beneath 21 making like a centipede, RG is neath you, on & on.

Spurtacular
06-25-2021, 10:36 AM

You blocked all naysayers but your lover DMC tbh.