PDA

View Full Version : Parker seems like he would rather be an All-Star than win another title

conqueso
11-16-2005, 10:26 PM
I like that he's scoring but he should have waaaaaaaaay more assists with DUncan and Manu on this team

Manu played poorly the first three or four games. Tim was 3-18 against the Wiz. Tony passes the ball more than enough, it's just that none of those other mother fuckers were making their shots. I'm glad that he putting up these kinds of numbers because it shows that he's able to shoulder some of the load when the other two guys aren't scoring. It also gives the Spurs one more threat on offense that other teams have to worry about, so people will have to respect Tony's jumper and play up tight on him, and of course we all know what that leads to...what A.J. used to refer to as pain-uh-TRAY-shun!

I don't know if I'd agree with Kori that you're an idiot, but I guess I'm thinking more like "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"...Tony's kicking more ass than ever before, so we shouldn't really be nit picking all the bad shit.

And while Tony's got a little ego problem, I certainly don't think he cares more about being an All-Star than winning a title. That's just crazy talk.

1Parker1
11-16-2005, 10:34 PM
ummm...:wtf

Manu20
11-16-2005, 10:38 PM
1Parker1, check out this thread.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29300

ZStomp
11-16-2005, 10:47 PM
so why start another one?

Kori locked it for a reason..

SpursIndonesia
11-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Darn, Kiddiots are still around, even when Tony's having a good streak :rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
11-16-2005, 11:09 PM
You know that they can record your IP so they will lock this and ban yo ass

Kori Ellis
11-16-2005, 11:14 PM
What's the point of re-starting a thread that I closed?! I closed it for a reason -- there's a number of the same ones. "Shawn Michaels" has been starting the same Parker hating threads over and over and over and over. And always reminding everyone about that Jason Kidd is on speed dial. :rolleyes