PDA

View Full Version : Aggressive Women

MannyIsGod
11-16-2005, 10:56 PM
Men of Spurstalk.com, prove me right.

Do most of you not find a woman who makes aggressive moves on a man a turn on? You do don't you!

j-6
11-16-2005, 11:00 PM
:tu

Trainwreck2100
11-16-2005, 11:03 PM
As long as she has some funbags and ain't fat any girl is attractive

Spam
11-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Sniff.....sniff.....do I smell a whore?

Clandestino
11-16-2005, 11:12 PM
a woman shouldn't be afraid to ask for what she wants...

j-6
11-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Docile chicks are for amateurs.

Spam
11-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Agressive chicks are for dudes who can't make it happen on their own.

j-6
11-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Agressive chicks are for dudes who can't make it happen on their own.

What fun is it when you have to do all the work?

Trainwreck2100
11-16-2005, 11:20 PM

It's like Barbeque would you want someone to do it for you or make it just the way you like it. It's more satisfying in the end

Mrs.Roper
11-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Being agressive hasn't gotten me laid in years! :cuss

j-6
11-16-2005, 11:26 PM
It's like Barbeque would you want someone to do it for you or make it just the way you like it. It's more satisfying in the end

I can appreciate your perspective (and your analogy), but I guess I like a little bit of a lioness in my woman. Clan, remember our discussion about preacher's daughters?

MannyIsGod
11-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Thats what I'm saying. After years of doing everything your damn self, a woman who is aggressive at times is a good thing.

Trainwreck2100
11-16-2005, 11:28 PM
dammit now i want some barbeque

T Park
11-16-2005, 11:33 PM
You know it :tu

SequSpur
11-16-2005, 11:40 PM
Aggressive women play basketball, munch on carpet and go to FSP gtgs.

:lol

N.Y. Johnny
11-16-2005, 11:41 PM
Older Women...they're more gooder and usually good eggs :spin :elephant

The sone
11-16-2005, 11:41 PM
im gonna have to side with manny on this one...its a rush to know a woman wants you as much as you want her.

KEDA
11-16-2005, 11:45 PM
it would take all the guesswork out of the equation.

I for one would be all in favor for an agressive woman, that way it much harder to mis-read what a woman wants.

N.Y. Johnny
11-16-2005, 11:46 PM
yeah i agree too with Manny, who the fuck wouldn't??? an aggressive woman is great, they're fun it sucks when you're with someone meek and they're scared shitless of you and don't do nothing

the only person that likes timid unaggressive women are guys like R. Kelly that are kid touchers goin for those young underage girls :lmao

Manu20
11-16-2005, 11:48 PM

Do most of you not find a woman who makes aggressive moves on a man a turn on? You do don't you!
:tu

CharlieMac
11-17-2005, 12:04 AM
Less work, easy action. What's not to like?

midgetonadonkey
11-17-2005, 12:06 AM
Aggressive women are badass. I love a chick that doesn't beat around the bush and just goes straight for it. Fuck the other chicks that want you to go play fucking games with them. Fuck that. I need me a straight skanky hoe.

SA210
11-17-2005, 12:09 AM
agressive woman = great :tu

CharlieMac
11-17-2005, 12:11 AM
Double bag it with the easy women though.

N.Y. Johnny
11-17-2005, 12:14 AM
Aggressive women are badass. I love a chick that doesn't beat around the bush and just goes straight for it. Fuck the other chicks that want you to go play fucking games with them. Fuck that. I need me a straight skanky hoe.

Hello Exactly!! :lol

thats perfect...a straight skanky hoe that goes for it, fuck those bitches that give you blue balls.

The sone
11-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Double bag it with the easy women though.

paper or plastic?

i just cut an old tire inner tube and knot it at the end...

N.Y. Johnny
11-17-2005, 12:20 AM
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/ccarter/2005/07/26/blazing_saddles.jpg

Hey Where're the white women at????

RashoFan
11-17-2005, 01:11 AM
So if I was to take ThisPego and throw him over my shoulder to take him home...you guys would applaud that? :drunk
I didn't do it at the last GTG due to recent illness and I didn't want to drop him.... :lol

N.Y. Johnny
11-17-2005, 01:13 AM
So if I was to take ThisPego and throw him over my shoulder to take him home...you guys would applaud that? :drunk
I didn't do it at the last GTG due to recent illness and I didn't want to drop him.... :lol

Bravo..thats good enough and aggressive.
You are a good egg Rashofan :smokin

1Parker1
11-17-2005, 01:13 AM
Wait...so does an aggressive woman=skank, whore, etc. to you guys? Because it seems kind of like that's what some of you are saying in your responses.

KEDA
11-17-2005, 01:14 AM

no, I would applaud if you did that to me!

KEDA
11-17-2005, 01:17 AM
Wait...so does an aggressive woman=skank, whore, etc. to you guys? Because it seems kind of like that's what some of you are saying in your responses.

being agressive dosent mean you are a whore, skank, or anything else. It just would make life easier for guys like me.

I am the worlds worst at little hints. I am clueless to the world when it comes to women

N.Y. Johnny
11-17-2005, 01:18 AM
LIAR WHORE, LIAR WHORE, AND YOU KNOW IT.

:lmao

1Parker1
11-17-2005, 01:18 AM
Hmm...Well, I, for one, like to think I'm sort of aggressive. I hate playing all those games with a guy. But on the other hand, I'm a little old fashioned in that I'd like the guy to ask me out, not the other way around. With that said, dropping a few "obvious" hints that you're interested to prompt things along is a good way to go :)

RashoFan
11-17-2005, 01:19 AM
no, I would applaud if you did that to me!
I could pick you up, but I don't think I could throw you over my shoulder....

The sone
11-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Hmm...Well, I, for one, like to think I'm sort of aggressive. I hate playing all those games with a guy. But on the other hand, I'm a little old fashioned in that I'd like the guy to ask me out, not the other way around. With that said, dropping a few "obvious" hints that you're interested to prompt things along is a good way to go :)

hints??...what kindda hints???

RashoFan
11-17-2005, 01:21 AM
hints??...what kindda hints???
Flashing is one way... :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-17-2005, 01:28 AM
Good call Manny :tu

Nothing wrong with being the hunted every now and then :hat

TDMVPDPOY
11-17-2005, 02:34 AM
any ladies on spurstalk an example?

Puppy Dog
11-17-2005, 03:41 AM

let me tell you, i really don't give a fuck.

i like confident women. women that are sure of themselves.

confident and aggressive don't necessarily go hand in hand.

if your looking for a lay? and a lay only? of course you horny bastards are gonna prefer aggressive women...cuz you too scared to go up to the woman yourself...:lol

tpark, i'm looking in your direction...:lmao

any woman on the prowl is fair game...and a woman on the prowl means she doesn't have a man that's taking care of business at home, and she's given up on him being able to take care of her needs...

but what kind of pussy is afraid of approaching a woman?

so i say, confident women rule. bottomline. :tu :hat

ShoogarBear
11-17-2005, 03:45 AM
Okay, so now what exactly prompted this discussion, Manny?

Puppy Dog
11-17-2005, 03:50 AM
dude, Jek cracks that whip on this poor mexican like his name is Kunta...:lol :p

PizzaFace
11-17-2005, 04:21 AM
I guess I've never had the pleasure of meeting an aggressive woman.

Useruser666
11-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Okay, so now what exactly prompted this discussion, Manny?

No kidding! Has an aggressive woman been after you Manny?

ObiwanGinobili
11-17-2005, 09:39 AM

:tu count me in that group too 1p1..

I'm pretty aggressive.... I just go after it when I want it.
But then again; this is the only sexual relationship I've ever had :angel .. and i'm pretty secure in it since I've been hitched almost 7yrs now. So maybe I wouldn't be so aggressive in another relationship hmmmmmmm.

but as it is I feel that my husband is bought and paid for and I should be able to use him as i see fit as often as I see fit. :lol
none of this pussy-footing around, hemming and hawing... just drop trou and lets get to it buddy. :smokin

SpursWoman
11-17-2005, 09:41 AM
As for me, I think it depends on how much I've had to drink. :drunk :spin

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 10:58 AM
I agree one hundred percent that women should not play games. But I want a man who thinks that I am worth taking the intiative. That is what I respond to.

spurschick
11-17-2005, 11:04 AM
Being aggressive can also be intimidating to some men

T Park
11-17-2005, 11:05 AM
if your looking for a lay? and a lay only? of course you horny bastards are gonna prefer aggressive women...cuz you too scared to go up to the woman yourself...

tpark, i'm looking in your direction

Why would you look in my direction....

BTW,

women who grab the back of your hair and whisper between clenched teeth "fuck me" are by far the best.

Also to answer 1parker1's question, no agressive doesn't equal whore.

Agressive just means, agressive.

Whore IMO, is someone who will just do it for the hell of it.

T Park
11-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Being aggressive can also be intimidating to some men

You talking about guy's that are questionable in their sexual orientation?

Cause I don't know of one guy that doesn't like a girl that forces the issue a tad.

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 11:08 AM
You talking about guy's that are questionable in their sexual orientation?

Cause I don't know of one guy that doesn't like a girl that forces the issue a tad.

I don't know if you mean it to sound the way I'm taking it, but I don't to have to convince ( force) a guy that he wants to date me.
All I can do is be me. He is either going to love me or he isn't.

T Park
11-17-2005, 11:11 AM
I don't know if you mean it to sound the way I'm taking it, but I don't to have to convince ( force) a guy that he wants to date me.
All I can do is be me. He is either going to love me or he isn't.

lol

no angel darling,

this is AFTER the first date.

This is in reference to doing the nasty.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 11:35 AM
I believe Manny was refferring to the fact that having to initiate sexual activity EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME gets a bit old. :lol

MiNuS
11-17-2005, 11:50 AM
she could be too desperate or the guy can be a slow retard.

Oh, Gee!!
11-17-2005, 11:51 AM
I like my women to speak only when spoken to

tlongII
11-17-2005, 02:40 PM
My understanding is that Jekka was very aggressive towards 3rdcoast recently.

Useruser666
11-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Ouch! So Manny, who is harassing you?

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 02:49 PM
lol

no angel darling,

:lol Never mind then.

SpursWoman
11-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Ouch! So Manny, who is harassing you?

So being aggressive is harrassing?

Remind me to harrass you later. :devil :lol

Useruser666
11-17-2005, 02:51 PM
So being aggressive is harrassing?

Remind me to harrass you later. :devil :lol

Well unless it's Jekka, then I'd bet she thinks it's harassing!

KEDA
11-17-2005, 03:18 PM
lol

no angel darling,

Actually, I was referring to anything in general.

I can talk to a woman all night, but when it comes to getting a phone number or anything like that, I just freeze up. I know I have been out of the dating game for a while, but my confidence level is very low when it coems to sealing the deal.

I guess it will get better with more practice.

MannyIsGod
11-17-2005, 03:23 PM
This thread was no intitiated in regards to my relationship, it was done to prove a point to someone. I thinkthe point has been proven. Jekka does fine. :)

MannyIsGod
11-17-2005, 03:24 PM
By the way, anybody like apples?

Cant_Be_Faded
11-17-2005, 03:26 PM
Jekka doesn't strike me as the aggressive type..

Spam
11-17-2005, 03:46 PM

Not Adam's.

Ginofan
11-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Effin' Apples. :lol

The point was not made though. The point you were SUPPOSED to make was all about making the first move in a new relationship. The point you DID make in this thread was for an already established relationship and the reference was to sex. Therefore, YOU LOSE MANNY.

SpursWoman
11-17-2005, 03:58 PM

Yes, and Good Will Hunting is one of my all-time favorite movies. :lol

Marklar MM
11-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Sexually Aggressive Women
By Vanessa Burton
Women's Sexuality Correspondent - Every 2nd Tuesday

Men are used to being the ones who initiate everything in the male/female world -- from making first contact, to dating, to sex, and yes, even proposing marriage. Guys are the ones who have to do all the hard work while women sit around and wait for wonderful things to happen.
It must be difficult being the one who must always do the pursuing rather than being the one chased by an admirer. But what if tables were turned? Do you think that you'd be thrilled if your woman were always doing the chasing -- when it came to sex?

Now before you jump into an enthusiastic chant of "Hell yeahs," keep in mind the famous maxim: "careful what you wish for, you might just get it." Would you know how to keep a sexually demanding woman happy?

why is she aggressive?

The female orgasm is no longer a shot in the dark -- a sort of hit or miss if you will -- now most women expect to orgasm virtually every time they make love. And if you can't get it right, then they'll teach you how to get it right by taking over the situation.
And look around you; virtually every television commercial, movie, music video, and billboard ad displays sexually aggressive, um, I mean, assertive women. Women are quickly picking up on the fact that being sexually aggressive does not necessarily make them tramps (many are serial monogamists).

Unfortunately, lots of women will not let on about their sexual aggressiveness until later in the relationship (likely, when it becomes sexual), for fear that their partner might think that they're tramps.

But if your woman was raised in an environment where sexuality was not shunned or treated with disdain, then she'll be very comfortable with her own sexuality and, ultimately, sex. All this results in a woman who may very well have you limping out of the bedroom once she's through with you.

she wants it all

The wonderful thing about a sexually aggressive woman is that she's completely in tune with what she enjoys when it comes to lovemaking. She has no qualms about letting her lover know what makes her tick.
As well, she'll always be up for a sexual escapade with you, and she'll likely be bold in and out of the bedroom. You can rest assured that she's not shy or uncomfortable about discussing fantasies and naughty little ideas.

The best part of having an aggressive lover is that you won't always have to be the one who initiates foreplay; she won't hesitate to take off your clothes and sit on top of you, swaying back and forth while holding up your head so that you can suck on her nipples.

This is the kind of woman who could make love to you with slow-motioned sensuality or enjoy some sexual frolic made up of animalistic intuition, which can result in some permanent scars on your back.

And I'm sure that the fact that she goes in search of her own orgasms would take away some of the pressures that most guys feel when it comes to having sex. Now you don't have to worry about making her climax because she'll ensure that the both of you do.

Is there a down side to women like this?

the drawbacks

Although most guys swear that they would do virtually anything to land a woman who would tell it like it is and treat them like sexual prey on a nightly basis, reality dictates otherwise for some.
To start, some guys I talked to, who had the advantage of dating such women, discussed their fears. Jim revealed, "I became irrationally jealous. I always envisioned her treating other men this way and would become enraged, which ultimately led to petty fights."

Harold admitted that, "I was afraid that if there was one night that I simply was too tired or just not in the mood, she would lose all interest in me and go find herself a virtual racehorse that was young, dumb and full of [expletive deleted]."

As well, most guys I spoke to admitted that they sometimes stopped desiring sex so much simply because they knew it was so readily available to them. Because there was no challenge involved in getting the pie, they sort of lost their appetites.

But fear not; the good definitely outweighed the bad and although there were some complaints, most guys wouldn't trade in their mates for anything in this world. They simply learned a few tricks of the trade and made the best of their situation.

how can you keep up?

If you happen to be one of the lucky guys who has the pleasure of making love to a woman of this genre, here are a few ways to ensure that she'll be satisfied for good:
Keep her coming
Stay mysterious and always ensure that she desires you. Just as men get turned on by the thrill of the chase, so too do women. Don't always give in, and when you do, bring her to immeasurable heights.

Order her around
Obviously, no one likes to have a drill sergeant barking orders at them in the sack, but talking to her while making love, as well as telling her what you want her to do will likely excite her more than usual.

Take control
Because she's used to having complete control in bed, imagine how enlightening it would be if you took absolute power and dominated the scenario, and had her at your sexual mercy (willingly of course).

Initiate sex
Before she gets the chance to make any moves on you, start the foreplay by approaching her from behind and grabbing hold of her breasts while sucking on the back of her neck. Your spontaneity will turn her on immensely.

well-kept secrets

Okay, so maybe you're not surrounded by aggressive women who enjoy making love wherever, whenever at the moment. But keep in mind that sometimes it takes a little time for a woman to open up in that department, as most women are still afraid of being looked upon as trashy or promiscuous.
And if you want to make your woman more aggressive when it comes to lovemaking, talk to her

MiNuS
11-17-2005, 04:03 PM
:sleep ^^^^^^

SpursWoman
11-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Effin' Apples. :lol

The point was not made though. The point you were SUPPOSED to make was all about making the first move in a new relationship. The point you DID make in this thread was for an already established relationship and the reference was to sex. Therefore, YOU LOSE MANNY.

Well, if it means anything as far as new relationships go....someone asked an extremely open, general question and someone else took the bait and made the first specific move. :lol

Oh, Gee!!
11-17-2005, 04:04 PM
It's the oldest trick, women act coy and shy and men pursue. Of course, it helps if they're hot

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Like men ever initiate anything that a woman hasn't already green-lighted in her mind, anyway. :rolleyes

Oh, Gee!!
11-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Like men ever initiate anything that a woman hasn't already green-lighted in her mind, anyway. :rolleyes

Actually, women are easily duped (sp?). All a dude has to do is act like an asshole and women can't resist. Women always want the bad boy.

Useruser666
11-17-2005, 04:13 PM
I wouldn't wait for Rasho to make the first move, have you ever seen him play? :lol

Puppy Dog
11-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Actually, women are easily duped (sp?). All a dude has to do is act like an asshole and women can't resist. Women always want the bad boy.

^not necessarily true.

they want a confident man.

sometimes those are 'bad boys' with tats, other times, not.

but a bad boy is still a boy.

women want a man. :tu

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:16 PM

No, they just don't want clingy mamma's boys. An asshole usually isn't. You haven't figured out that you can get the same results without acting like an ass.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't wait for Rasho to make the first move, have you ever seen him play? :lol

ThattheresfunnyIdontcarewhoyouare...

Oh, Gee!!
11-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Am I right?

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Boardwalk/3419/fonz.gif

tlongII
11-17-2005, 04:21 PM
^not necessarily true.

they want a confident man.

sometimes those are 'bad boys' with tats, other times, not.

but a bad boy is still a boy.

women want a man. :tu

A quote from one of the world's foremost authorities on women.

Marklar MM
11-17-2005, 04:23 PM
If a women fell into the water with the shark in tlongs sig, and you rescue her, do you think she would want to go for a 3 hour tour of the cabin.

Puppy Dog
11-17-2005, 04:24 PM
A quote from one of the world's foremost authorities on women.

i know more than you...apparently...and i'm only 31, so bite me sharky...:lol

Oh, Gee!!
11-17-2005, 04:26 PM
If a women fell into the water with the shark in tlongs sig, and you rescue her, do you think she would want to go for a 3 hour tour of the cabin.

only if you intentionally left her in the water just long enough for the shark to bite her ass once and then ignored her the entire boat ride to shore.

SpursWoman
11-17-2005, 04:26 PM
:lol :lol

Marklar MM
11-17-2005, 04:28 PM
only if you intentionally left her in the water just long enough for the shark to bite her ass once and then ignored her the entire boat ride to shore.

Thanks for ruining my chances. Now I have to find another way to get Eva or Jessica A. :(

Cant_Be_Faded
11-17-2005, 04:28 PM
I think a sexually aggressive woman would be great to have fun with here and there, but an overaggressive chick 24/7 would get old fast

Sometimes men just like to do the dominating.

SWC Bonfire
11-17-2005, 04:30 PM
I think a sexually aggressive woman would be great to have fun with here and there, but an overaggressive chick 24/7 would get old fast.

:tu Once in a while is a pleasant surprize.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah like if you went a bar and some milf was all over you and later she was like dominating you in bed, that would be marvelous, but having that every day...eh

Marklar MM
11-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Yeah like if you went a bar and some milf was all over you and later she was like dominating you in bed, that would be marvelous, but having that every day...eh

Dominate her once in a while, and you will have a better relationship.

Jekka
11-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Jekka doesn't strike me as the aggressive type..

That's what makes it fun ;)

MiNuS
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
PICK UP YOUR SOCKS!PICK UP YOUR BEER CANS!PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF!
FLUSH THE TOILET!DID YOU LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP??DID YOU THROW
THE TRASH??DID YOU DO THIS,DO THAT...WA,WA,WA,WA!

we got to put a stop to that!

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 04:53 PM

Leave Rasho alone!

Grr! LOL

Marklar MM
11-17-2005, 04:58 PM
^^
Has anyone put out a public service announcement warning Rasho to not leave drinks unattended at the clubs?

MiNuS
11-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Oye Inutil,quitate De La Computadora,y Ponte A Trabajar!

T Park
11-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Warn Rasho dont ever come to a ST GTG thats for sure......

PM5K
11-17-2005, 05:01 PM

He should come, he doesn't play in the games anyhow. I think the Spurs could spare a towel boy for one night...

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 05:03 PM

You guys wouldn't be nice for one evening if I brought him?

MiNuS
11-17-2005, 05:03 PM
agressive woman:
Paquita "La del Barrio"

http://www.laopinion.com/media_archive/20040913/091404_ent_200-01.jpg
RATA DE DOS PATAS

tlongII
11-17-2005, 05:12 PM
i know more than you...apparently...and i'm only 31, so bite me sharky...:lol

I can not and will not argue that. I am certainly no expert when it comes to the mysterious ways of the female species.

SpursWoman
11-17-2005, 05:17 PM
PICK UP YOUR SOCKS!PICK UP YOUR BEER CANS!PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF!
FLUSH THE TOILET!DID YOU LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP??DID YOU THROW
THE TRASH??DID YOU DO THIS,DO THAT...WA,WA,WA,WA!

we got to put a stop to that!

Someone actually has to ask whether or not you flushed the toilet? :wow :wtf :lol

Fonzie
11-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Am I right?

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Boardwalk/3419/fonz.gif

Aaaaaaay.....being a bad boy can be a cool thing.

Dos
11-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I still love the thrill of the hunt... *S*...