PDA

View Full Version : OT: Kawhi Leonard out indefinitely after being diagnosed with knee sprain [UPDATE]

ducks
06-16-2021, 10:23 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kawhi-leonard-out-indefinitely-after-being-diagnosed-with-knee-sprain-update/ar-AAL6OTk

baseline bum
06-16-2021, 10:32 AM
Hope it gangrenes

Texas_Ranger
06-16-2021, 10:34 AM
Great news

Neo.
06-16-2021, 10:43 AM
i wonder how bad it actually is since he has a history of not wanting to play when capable of playing. it wouldnt surprise me if hed rather not play, than play dinged up, potentially perform poorly and lose the series and have to face media criticism now that his media darling period has passed. and he doesnt have pandemic p to blame it all on either since hes actually played pretty well.

jeebus
06-16-2021, 10:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/XRpGn6X.gif

timtonymanu
06-16-2021, 10:51 AM
Hope it gangrenes

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 11:48 AM
Kawhi is just managing the loads he's supposed to manage, no surprises here. Gotta conserve that body for later on in the season.

LkrFan
06-16-2021, 11:49 AM
Might be an ACL:
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1405205626180059143?s=19

I don't wish injury on any player but Karma taking a bite outta Nephew.

davethedope
06-16-2021, 11:56 AM
ACL donezo

kw780101
06-16-2021, 12:22 PM
Would make me happier if it was achilles injury.

Robz4000
06-16-2021, 12:34 PM
Hope his leg has to be amputated.

scanry
06-16-2021, 12:35 PM
Wow. Never want to see anyone with an ACL injury. He's been balling this post season

testies
06-16-2021, 12:35 PM
Karma is a bitch you cunt

DMC
06-16-2021, 01:05 PM
He just getting the same rest he's accustomed to, probably in his contract.

davethedope
06-16-2021, 01:35 PM
So all the load managing was for what?

jeebus
06-16-2021, 01:37 PM
So all the load managing was for what?

To make it to the second round and get ass fucked by the Jazz on national tv.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2021, 01:38 PM
Its almost like when he got mad a certain team told him hed have chronic knee issues for the rest of his career, he should have listened to them

koriwhat
06-16-2021, 01:46 PM
Fuck Kawhi but fuck injuries too and I don't wish ill will on him. I'd rather watch great basketball with everyone healthy.

Neo.
06-16-2021, 02:08 PM
To make it to the second round and get ass fucked by the Jazz on national tv.

but but but he was "injured" so he didn't actually lose to them, it's everyone else's fault!!

TDfan2007
06-16-2021, 02:19 PM
Hope it's just a strain as opposed to a tear...an MRI should give all the answers and I'm sure he's already gotten one. Just gotta wait for the news...

I'm really curious though. With the way he injured his knee, it could be a variety of things

KobesAchilles
06-16-2021, 02:22 PM
Sperm fans celebrating injuries now :lol

But in 06 when Seattle cheered ol Jim Duncan having an ouchie on his ankle then it was all “they are classless! How can they cheer an injury” :cry

Texas_Ranger
06-16-2021, 02:38 PM

But in 06 when Seattle cheered ol Jim Duncan having an ouchie on his ankle then it was all “they are classless! How can they cheer an injury” :cry

I dont care if anyone calls spurs fans classless. Kawhi leonard is a faggot and it can be a career ending injury for all i care.

lefty
06-16-2021, 02:45 PM

Truth nukes right there

DMC
06-16-2021, 02:52 PM
Tim Duncan didn't sit out in Seattle and force a trade.

dbreiden83080
06-16-2021, 02:54 PM
Torn ACL Incoming..

And he is a FA.. So what does LA Re-Sign him when he won't play next season? And So Long Paul George.

lefty
06-16-2021, 02:58 PM
Tim Duncan didn't sit out in Seattle and force a trade.
He got cucked tho

koriwhat
06-16-2021, 03:00 PM
Torn ACL Incoming..

And he is a FA.. So what does LA Re-Sign him when he won't play next season? And So Long Paul George.

They don't have to "re-sign" him because he'll opt-in anyhow with his player option to rehab on their dime and look towards FA in the next off-season.

dbreiden83080
06-16-2021, 03:03 PM
They don't have to "re-sign" him because he'll opt-in anyhow with his player option to rehab on their dime and look towards FA in the next off-season.

Got it I see he has a 36 mil player option.. Ouch...

36 mil to not be around the team ever.. And Rehab at home LOL!!

koriwhat
06-16-2021, 03:05 PM

That'll make a cool $56 million he stole from both the Spurs and Clippers combined.

daslicer
06-16-2021, 03:25 PM

It wouldn't be the first time he's done this.

Thebesteva
06-16-2021, 03:40 PM
LOL clippers...this is the only legit curse in sports. The they cant get out of the 2nd round curse. Yet dont be shocked if they beat the Jazz who seem to be doing their own disappearing act

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 03:51 PM
Imo some team out there will give him a long term super max knowing that he’ll spend the first year of it rehabbing, it’s a gamble teams will always take when there’s such a shortage of superstar talent in a league where you need it to compete.

koriwhat
06-16-2021, 03:54 PM
Imo some team out there will give him a long term super max knowing that he’ll spend the first year of it rehabbing, it’s a gamble teams will always take when there’s such a shortage of superstar talent in a league where you need it to compete.

I mean you're not wrong... Ex; Kevin Durant.

koriwhat
06-16-2021, 03:57 PM

daslicer
06-16-2021, 04:02 PM

I could see the Knicks,Hornets, throwing the max at him. Both teams are desperate for a superstar.

dbreiden83080
06-16-2021, 04:27 PM
It wouldn't be the first time he's done this.

Oh we know. He is a fucking mute who does whatever the shit he pleases..

baseline bum
06-16-2021, 04:35 PM
Wow. Never want to see anyone with an ACL injury. He's been balling this post season

Fuck that, I hope that shit is snapped and they botch the surgery so he ends up with Uncle Dennis having to wipe his ass.

dbreiden83080
06-16-2021, 04:44 PM

Big Picture NBA insisting on such a short rest caused all this.. And this upcoming offseason will again be short. More injuries to come..

baseline bum
06-16-2021, 04:47 PM
Really should have done a 50 game season, but owners and players both wanted that full television contract which required 70 games and now we have a complete clusterfuck of a postseason to show for it.

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 05:33 PM
Really should have done a 50 game season, but owners and players both wanted that full television contract which required 70 games and now we have a complete clusterfuck of a postseason to show for it.
I’m fine with it since it’s the best chance the Suns have had to no longer be the Chicago Cubs of the NBA since 2007 :lol

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 05:35 PM
I could see the Knicks,Hornets, throwing the max at him. Both teams are desperate for a superstar.
The Knicks definitely will but I think the Clippers throw the max at him first, unless the Knicks offer them something really compelling in a sign and trade but the Knicks don’t have any assets to make that worth it.

Spurtacular
06-16-2021, 05:35 PM
Kawhi bailed on the final two years of his contract with the Spurs.
Let us proceed.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2021, 05:40 PM

No pity from me they did 70 games, but were too pussy to load manage.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2021, 05:41 PM

yeah but his knees are fucked which he was warned about before someone said he'd sign with NY, doubtful they'd eat him alive for not playing when he shouldn't

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2021, 05:46 PM

Spurs aren't playing the sonics tbqh we have no vested interest besides schadenfreude

Truth nukes right there
fuck outta here with that shit lefty

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 05:48 PM
yeah but his knees are fucked which he was warned about before someone said he'd sign with NY, doubtful they'd eat him alive for not playing when he shouldn't
Not sure what you’re saying here but remember the Knicks signed Amare in 2010 after the Suns’ training staff (which at the time was considered the most elite training staff in the league) told Sarver that Amare’s knees had 2 good years left and were a major risk after that which turned out to be a spot on diagnosis, and Kawhi is comparatively a more complete player than Amare was back then. Point being the Knicks are so desperate to be able to show the ability to sign all star talent in free agency that they’ll take major injury risk.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2021, 06:09 PM
Not sure what you’re saying here but remember the Knicks signed Amare in 2010 after the Suns’ training staff (which at the time was considered the most elite training staff in the league) told Sarver that Amare’s knees had 2 good years left and were a major risk after that which turned out to be a spot on diagnosis, and Kawhi is comparatively a more complete player than Amare was back then. Point being the Knicks are so desperate to be able to show the ability to sign all star talent in free agency that they’ll take major injury risk.

what i'm saying is for kawhi to be effective he needs to not play, and that media market will be on his ass if he's not playing.

Twisted_Dawg
06-16-2021, 06:45 PM
"......The Clippers had said on Tuesday that Leonard was fine after not being listed on the injury report ahead of this crucial Game 5. Now, Leonard appears to be out for at least Wednesday and could be in danger of missing the rest of the series. This could mean Leonard went for an MRI or additional testing yesterday that revealed something else, something potentially more serious. That’s the only reason you would think Kawhi would miss such a big game."

Will Hunting
06-16-2021, 06:49 PM
what i'm saying is for kawhi to be effective he needs to not play, and that media market will be on his ass if he's not playing.
I agree with that.

He shouldn’t have left Toronto. It’s a great city and he had a home there.

dbreiden83080
06-16-2021, 06:57 PM
I agree with that.

He shouldn’t have left Toronto. It’s a great city and he had a home there.

Without tons of pressure.. They are chill there, and he won a ring and finals MVP for them.. He had nothing left to prove to the fans in Toronto. They would have cheered him on every time he took the court regardless of the outcome.. But Unc and La La Land beckoned..

J_Paco
06-16-2021, 07:47 PM

Sure, because the Spurs are actively competing against them, right now, and it is an arena full of fans cheering the injury (not fans on a message board).

I know you like to troll, but at least use two similar situations and not some shit from nearly 20 years ago (that wasn’t similar at all).

davethedope
06-16-2021, 08:04 PM
Big Picture NBA insisting on such a short rest caused all this.. And this upcoming offseason will again be short. More injuries to come..

The bubble was stupid. They should've vacated the title and just taken the L and come back on schedule with a full season

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2021, 08:09 PM
Knee Aids or Knee Covid?

lefty20
06-16-2021, 08:17 PM
Ngl, I'm kinda disappointed.

Watching a healthy Nephew get bent over by Jokic & the Nuggets was the best part of the playoffs last year. And I was hoping Jazz would follow suit this year, but this injury robs me of that potential joy.

KobesAchilles
06-16-2021, 08:24 PM
Sure, because the Spurs are actively competing against them, right now, and it is an arena full of fans cheering the injury (not fans on a message board).

I know you like to troll, but at least use two similar situations and not some shit from nearly 20 years ago (that wasn’t similar at all).
We can start on all the recent jokes about Kobe dying on a helicopter crash. It’s a shame that a world class organization can’t have world class fans.

TDfan2007
06-16-2021, 08:32 PM
We can start on all the recent jokes about Kobe dying on a helicopter crash. It’s a shame that a world class organization can’t have world class fans.

Newsflash, most people are terrible online. Go to any team's forum and you'll see much of the same (as long as it's as unmoderated as this one)

baseline bum
06-16-2021, 08:46 PM
Ngl, I'm kinda disappointed.

Watching a healthy Nephew get bent over by Jokic & the Nuggets was the best part of the playoffs last year. And I was hoping Jazz would follow suit this year, but this injury robs me of that potential joy.

Why? Utah is pretty far from healthy with Conley looking unlikely to play this series and with Mitchell's fucked up ankle.

baseline bum
06-16-2021, 08:49 PM
The bubble was stupid. They should've vacated the title and just taken the L and come back on schedule with a full season

Meh the bubble was fine and handled well. This season was retarded trying to cram 72 games into January through May after a 2.5 month offseason.

DMC
06-16-2021, 08:56 PM

Pack your shit and gtfo if you don't like it.

lefty20
06-16-2021, 08:56 PM
Why? Utah is pretty far from healthy with Conley looking unlikely to play this series and with Mitchell's fucked up ankle.

Doesn't have to be Utah. Watching him lose to anyone would've been more fun than this.

baseline bum
06-16-2021, 09:21 PM
Doesn't have to be Utah. Watching him lose to anyone would've been more fun than this.

What could be more fun than the Spurs team doctors being right about his knee?

KobesAchilles
06-16-2021, 09:25 PM
Pack your shit and gtfo if you don't like it.
How do you manage to type with those fat fingers? It’s like one of those unsolved mysteries. Voice to text??

KobesAchilles
06-16-2021, 09:27 PM
Newsflash, most people are terrible online. Go to any team's forum and you'll see much of the same (as long as it's as unmoderated as this one)
Nah I love it here. I’ve been on other message boards and besides the ESPN boards in the early to mid 00s this one is by far the best. Tbh you get banned on Clutchfans if they even think you’re trolling. That place is lame. The wild Wild West atmosphere here is refreshing in this PC world

KaiRMD1
06-16-2021, 09:48 PM
Clippers about to get to know uncle Dennis.

lefty20
06-16-2021, 09:52 PM
What could be more fun than the Spurs team doctors being right about his knee?

We knew they were right when he had to be load managed even after being declared 100% healthy in both of his Toronto and LA intro pressers.

Hell we knew they were right even before that, because they not idiots. This is the same crew who are largely responsible for helping extend Manu and Timmy's respective careers.

davethedope
06-16-2021, 09:57 PM
Now these teams actually looked evenly matched... Kawhi just stacked the clippers to unfair

Obi Juan Kenobi
06-16-2021, 10:26 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer nephew...

DMC
06-16-2021, 10:34 PM
How do you manage to type with those fat fingers? It’s like one of those unsolved mysteries. Voice to text??

Sick burn, just like Kobe

KobesAchilles
06-16-2021, 10:35 PM
Sick burn, just like Kobe
:lol

Spurtacular
06-16-2021, 11:21 PM
Clippers can't win without Kawhi, tbh. They may as well just fall to the Jazz, then.

KaiRMD1
06-16-2021, 11:58 PM
Donovan Mitchell is trying his best to help the Clippers win

J_Paco
06-17-2021, 12:07 AM

Yes, because a niche message board that openly uses the 'F' word is representative of an entire fanbase.

So much thoughtful and insightful musings in your (trolling) posts.

J_Paco
06-17-2021, 12:09 AM
Clippers can't win without Kawhi, tbh. They may as well just fall to the Jazz, then.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? It must be exhausting to never get anything right or have a well thought out point....

KobesAchilles
06-17-2021, 12:10 AM
Wouldn’t Kawhi being out for the year AND the Clippers ringing be the best case scenario? Ruins his legacy a bit

J_Paco
06-17-2021, 12:15 AM
Wouldn’t Kawhi being out for the year AND the Clippers ringing be the best case scenario? Ruins his legacy a bit

Not really, cause he'd still be awarded another championship and people would ignore the fact that he came up lame.

Brooklyn or Phoenix, possibly Atlanta, are favorites at this point to win the championship.

Thread
06-17-2021, 05:29 AM

None of that happy horseshit, buster.

When no one was looking, or, caring I copped that 17th. I didn't get it the year before that and I ain't getting it this year. The biggest hurdle was cajoling numb-nuts James into taking it off the shelf where it was sitting pretty for the taking. Right-fucking-there. Dicey times, that mother fucker wouldn't commit till the last.

COVID fucked me hard and I lost the old man's 2nd 4.
COVID did me fine and I got that 17th because of (19) and I ain't giving it back for all the rice in China.

The Lord takes & the Lord gives.

Let us proceed...

Thread
06-17-2021, 05:31 AM

To hell with his legacy, just take the Suns out, what you do after that is of nary concern.

Thread
06-17-2021, 05:32 AM

The Suns would eat the Jazz alive.

Thread
06-17-2021, 05:34 AM
Nah I love it here. I’ve been on other message boards and besides the ESPN boards in the early to mid 00s this one is by far the best. Tbh you get banned on Clutchfans if they even think you’re trolling. That place is lame. The wild Wild West atmosphere here is refreshing in this PC world

This.

Thread
06-17-2021, 05:36 AM

Conley healthy is a waste of time, bum. He's a duster, a dry hole. Memphis found that out and now it is the Jazz turn.

Isitjustme?
06-17-2021, 12:02 PM

I guess. A lot of the guys injured now though load managed and sat out games like crazy any way is the weird thing. Kawhi sat most back to backs, Kyrie played when he felt like it, the Lakers were extra cautious with Davis regular season injury and didn't rush him back so he only played 36 games then suffered another injury which was unrelated to the one he was sitting out for all season. ironically Lebron was one of the only guys who didn't load manage and insisted on playing almost every game. Tbh old time NBA players would never sit and seemed to get injured less maybe (I don't have the stats on this just guessing). I mean Jordan played every single regular season and postseason game of their second three-peat.

I mean I'm biased because I was real happy LeBron was playing every game and load management is another thing is kind of secretly ruining the NBA. I mean you got a bull's ticket on a road game during the Jordan years he will play pretty much 100% and LeBron was doing the same thing. Now who would want to get like a bulls road ticket during the Jordan era and they're on the road and you got what like a 60% chance of seeing them with 40% chance and just sitting out for rest. A friend of mine is a casual fan he said that when he puts the games on half the guys are resting and the players don't care so he just says "okay the NBA players don't care about the regular season why should I?"

Phenomanul
06-17-2021, 01:05 PM
I guess. A lot of the guys injured now though load managed and sat out games like crazy any way is the weird thing. Kawhi sat most back to backs, Kyrie played when he felt like it, the Lakers were extra cautious with Davis regular season injury and didn't rush him back so he only played 36 games then suffered another injury which was unrelated to the one he was sitting out for all season. ironically Lebron was one of the only guys who didn't load manage and insisted on playing almost every game. Tbh old time NBA players would never sit and seemed to get injured less maybe (I don't have the stats on this just guessing). I mean Jordan played every single regular season and postseason game of their second three-peat.

I mean I'm biased because I was real happy LeBron was playing every game and load management is another thing is kind of secretly ruining the NBA. I mean you got a bull's ticket on a road game during the Jordan years he will play pretty much 100% and LeBron was doing the same thing. Now who would want to get like a bulls road ticket during the Jordan era and they're on the road and you got what like a 60% chance of seeing them with 40% chance and just sitting out for rest. A friend of mine is a casual fan he said that when he puts the games on half the guys are resting and the players don't care so he just says "okay the NBA players don't care about the regular season why should I?"

The regular season should be reduced to ~50 games. The quality of the product could only improve.

Thread
06-17-2021, 01:26 PM
The regular season should be reduced to ~50 games. The quality of the product could only improve.

You have 30 teams chasing talent not enough for half that amount. Until that is addressed you're drifting in the winds. And that will never be addressed.

spursreport
06-17-2021, 03:50 PM
This injury is not even that bad. Kawhi is motivating others to step up and it is working. He’ll be back for the WCF or game 7 of this series. The Clippers have this title wrapped up. If it was serious, why hasn’t anything been confirmed???

baseline bum
06-17-2021, 04:11 PM
This injury is not even that bad. Kawhi is motivating others to step up and it is working. He’ll be back for the WCF or game 7 of this series. The Clippers have this title wrapped up. If it was serious, why hasn’t anything been confirmed???

Why would the Clippers say anything? When Duncan tore his meniscus right before the 2000 playoffs the Spurs were happy to let the media and the Suns think Tim was coming back any day now

Neo.
06-17-2021, 04:34 PM

yes im sure its great motivation for your team when you sit out playoff games with a minimal injury that you could play through :lmao

Will Hunting
06-17-2021, 04:45 PM
Why would the Clippers say anything? When Duncan tore his meniscus right before the 2000 playoffs the Spurs were happy to let the media and the Suns think Tim was coming back any day now
Iirc Celtics did the same thing with KG in 2009. It was a knee injury he had absolutely no chance at returning from that season (and it actually made it so he wasn’t an all star level player anymore) but the Celtics kept up the charade that he was always a few weeks away.

spursreport
06-17-2021, 04:58 PM
yes im sure its great motivation for your team when you sit out playoff games with a minimal injury that you could play through :lmao

Kawhi is carry this team and asking his 2 elite sidekicks in PG and Reggie Jackson to be the star caliber players that they are without him. They passed the test with flying colors. I bet Rondo was in on this as well to have Kawhi pull these motivational mind games on the team.

spursreport
06-17-2021, 04:59 PM

Clips wouldn’t do that to their fanbase or this team which would tear the brotherhood apart.

Thread
06-17-2021, 05:50 PM
Kawhi is carry this team and asking his 2 elite sidekicks in PG and Reggie Jackson to be the star caliber players that they are without him. They passed the test with flying colors. I bet Rondo was in on this as well to have Kawhi pull these motivational mind games on the team.

Lodge a heavy hypo game day, shove him out there. He's so half retarded he won't know which end is up till the game's over.

- A wave of the hand..."Matzel, matzel, good things."

- Alec Baldwin - "Along Came Polly"

Thread
06-17-2021, 05:54 PM
Iirc Celtics did the same thing with KG in 2009. It was a knee injury he had absolutely no chance at returning from that season (and it actually made it so he wasn’t an all star level player anymore) but the Celtics kept up the charade that he was always a few weeks away.

Man, I hated that phony bastard.

Mark Celibate
06-17-2021, 05:57 PM
^ rofl

Tyronn Lue
06-17-2021, 06:30 PM
Stay tuned

DMC
06-17-2021, 07:07 PM
^Another alt that won't be around after the Clippers lose.

baseline bum
06-17-2021, 11:21 PM
Out for Game 6 too

Brazil
06-18-2021, 06:39 AM
is he dead yet ?

Millennial_Messiah
06-18-2021, 06:46 AM
Out for Game 6 too
Oh why lord... Why did we trade Paul George? For the awkward looking aspergers kid with the big hands and banged up knees?

Will Hunting
06-18-2021, 08:21 AM
Oh why lord... Why did we trade Paul George? For the awkward looking aspergers kid with the big hands and banged up knees?
wtf are you talking about? The Spurs traded George Hill for Leonard, not Paul George.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-18-2021, 10:26 AM

Yes, the Kawhi injury is all a ploy. He's so wise, and he saw his teammates not playing to their potential, and he thought why not fake an injury to fire our guys up and force them to play harder.

That's exactly how his brilliant mind works, and I'm sure that same motivational strategy is why he didn't even attend the last game. Dude is a BOSS!

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-18-2021, 10:33 AM
Oh, and I'm sure the Clippers are probably not able to confirm the extent of Kawhi's injury because no one other than Uncle can ever do that. Is he hurt or isn't he? The Spurs spent an entire season trying to figure out the translation of the Kawhi injury scale.

If this truly a ploy by Kawhi, it's a ploy to protect his legacy. Two straight years of early playoff defeats don't add to your reputation, rumblings were already occurring nationally that he's not all he's cracked up to be. But if you can go down with an injury?? Well, heck, Kawhi could of brought them back had he not been hurt.

Maybe he is brilliant.

Millennial_Messiah
06-18-2021, 11:31 AM
wtf are you talking about? The Spurs traded George Hill for Leonard, not Paul George.

:lmao

You don't get the joke. It began upstairs, circa 2013ish.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214888

Neo.
06-18-2021, 02:43 PM

so you honestly think kawhi is just sitting out games simply to motivate his teammates? :rollin

mystargtr34
06-18-2021, 03:15 PM
Please don’t start this Paul George and George Hill stuff. It’s the most unfunny ‘joke’ I’ve ever come across on this board.

dbreiden83080
06-18-2021, 04:34 PM

The bubble worked..

What needed to be done was a 50 game season this year...

spursreport
06-18-2021, 06:55 PM
so you honestly think kawhi is just sitting out games simply to motivate his teammates? :rollin

Yes. Kawhi deserves help. He is pushing this team to prove themselves. I love it! Paul George is now Kawhi’s Dwayne Wade. Reggie Jackson is FINALLY playing to his potential. Man this is such a TEAM! They look out for each other and challenge each other in every possible way. These guys are truly a family.

Neo.
06-18-2021, 07:38 PM
Yes. Kawhi deserves help. He is pushing this team to prove themselves. I love it! Paul George is now Kawhi’s Dwayne Wade. Reggie Jackson is FINALLY playing to his potential. Man this is such a TEAM! They look out for each other and challenge each other in every possible way. These guys are truly a family.

this is so completely retarded that you must be trolling

spursreport
06-18-2021, 11:19 PM
this is so completely retarded that you must be trolling

You were saying?? Their MVP is inspiring them to play like champions. Kawhi will be back on Sunday. Clips are winning it all. Terrance Mann is also a star on the rise. God this Clips team is loaded and Kawhi’s leadership and mindgames have unleashed them.

Neo.
06-18-2021, 11:23 PM
You were saying?? Their MVP is inspiring them to play like champions. Kawhi will be back on Sunday. Clips are winning it all. Terrance Mann is also a star on the rise. God this Clips team is loaded and Kawhi’s leadership and mindgames have unleashed them.

:lol ok

sure its all about kawhi playing mindgames by not playing, has absolutely nothing to do with having a stacked team and a scrub having the game of his life

Millennial_Messiah
06-18-2021, 11:37 PM
Beverly with the Brian Shaw goods

spursreport
06-18-2021, 11:41 PM
It’s simple. This is the Clippers year to win it all. They are a team of destiny and it showed again tonight.

Millennial_Messiah
06-18-2021, 11:44 PM
ClipStars baby :toast

:claw The GOAT :toast

ambchang
06-19-2021, 10:18 AM
Kawhi helping out best by not playing.

Neo.
06-19-2021, 10:41 AM
i just wonder how hard lebron or KD would get slammed for having a stacked team if his team coasted and won a playoff series against the #1 team in the western conference without him

its hilarious how kawhi continues to get free passes that no other stars get, and continues to get overly credited for team success when hes constantly on loaded teams

Tyronn Lue
06-19-2021, 11:27 AM
As I was saying

spursreport
06-19-2021, 12:03 PM
Kawhi was seen last night at staples without a knee brace and no limp. He’s certainly coming back and that injury wasn’t that bad. This is their year.

daslicer
06-19-2021, 04:19 PM
So there is still no news on this injury. Which leads me to believe one of two things. Which is Kawhi is done for the playoffs but the Clippers are not going to ever make that announcement. The other thing is the Clippers have a time table for Kawhi's return but doesn't want to reveal it so the Suns can't game plan for it.

Thread
06-19-2021, 06:51 PM
So there is still no news on this injury. Which leads me to believe one of two things. Which is Kawhi is done for the playoffs but the Clippers are not going to ever make that announcement. The other thing is the Clippers have a time table for Kawhi's return but doesn't want to reveal it so the Suns can't game plan for it.

I'd give my right nut for it to be the latter option, da.

Thread
06-19-2021, 06:51 PM
Kawhi was seen last night at staples without a knee brace and no limp. He’s certainly coming back and that injury wasn’t that bad. This is their year.

I'd give my left nut for this to "no brag, just fact."

ducks
06-19-2021, 09:03 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-kawhi-leonard-does-not-233056055.html

Not even good enough to go to az