PDA

View Full Version : Lamarcus Aldridge - Mid Range Master

zhugelianges
06-17-2021, 10:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb3tH1oz22o

Credit to the following channel:
DownToBuck (One of the best vintage NBA games channel)
Spurs Network

Sad that LMA had to retire...

I love him, Spurs fans love him, we owe him a ring.

Hope he could do well in his future days. All the best!

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-17-2021, 11:00 AM
He carried us at the end of Duncan's career, during the Kawhi debacle, and afterwards. Last year he had clearly lost a step, and I'm sure his heart probably played a role, even unknowingly to him at the time.

But yeah, he deserved that ring.

zhugelianges
06-17-2021, 11:11 AM
He carried us at the end of Duncan's career, during the Kawhi debacle, and afterwards. Last year he had clearly lost a step, and I'm sure his heart probably played a role, even unknowingly to him at the time.

But yeah, he deserved that ring.
He contributed a lot to us, to the Spurs during his career in SA

And FUCK, we should have been the 2017 NBA Champion!:madrun

bdictjames
06-17-2021, 06:47 PM
Wish he expanded his game outside of that midrange though. But yes, good luck to him. We were quite fortunate to have him with the Spurs.

DeRozan m8
06-17-2021, 06:55 PM
We owe him nothing...he owed so much better...especially at the start when his ego was getting in the way of the team.

We really could have got a ring with him...was his fault

Fuck this guy

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-18-2021, 10:50 AM
We owe him nothing...he owed so much better...especially at the start when his ego was getting in the way of the team.

We really could have got a ring with him...was his fault

Fuck this guy

Actually some truth to this. He definitely had to have his ego stroked along the way and I think that hampered the Spurs' chance for success. And he and Demar weren't exactly creating a situation that attracted other vets to want to round out the roster.