PDA

View Full Version : Darth Cheney Speaks!

Nbadan
11-17-2005, 05:29 AM
http://www.nuvo.net/archive/images/07.28.04/ant_cheneyvador.jpg

"Some of the most irresponsible comments have, of course, come from politicians who actually voted in favor of authorizing using the force against Saddam Hussein,"

"These are elected officials who had access to the intelligence, and were free to draw their own conclusions. They arrived at the same judgment about Iraq's capabilities and intentions that was made by this administration and by the previous administration,"

"What we're hearing now is some politicians contradicting their own statements and making a play for political advantage in the middle of a war,"

"The saddest part is that our people in uniform have been subjected to these cynical and pernicious falsehoods day in and day out by the Jedi,"

That is all.

http://sf4dean.com/albums/Support-Chairman-Dean-every-day,-every-way!/darth_cheney23.thumb.jpg

Ocotillo
11-17-2005, 08:33 AM
I'd laugh but I think I'll cry because we are stuck with this immoral, lying excuse for a human for another three years. Go away "Deferement" Dick.

boutons
11-17-2005, 09:20 AM
correction: "5-Deferment dickhead"

"I had other things to do (than fight in Viet Nam)"

George Gervin's Afro
11-17-2005, 01:06 PM
If I could ask dick or dumbya a question it would be this. Why don't either of you come out and say that the Congress got all of the information that the president had? This would effectively end this issue. Of course this is exactly what the Dems are claiming..and silence from dick and dumbya says alot..

Marcus Bryant
11-17-2005, 01:11 PM
I thought Cheney stated that yesterday. I do recall that being stated at least a year ago.

George Gervin's Afro
11-17-2005, 01:14 PM
I thought Cheney stated that yesterday. I do recall that being stated at least a year ago.

Well if you listen he and dumbya are very careful in not saying that..don't you agree that if either one of those guys stated emphatically that they released everything they had to Congress then the dems would have nothing to complain about.. This is why I think they have something to hide..

Nbadan
11-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Just because they say it it must be true right?

..not to mention the strategic delay by Senator Roberts in the Phase 2 investigation into faulty intelligence.

Nbadan
11-18-2005, 02:50 AM
Murtha, Murtha, Murtha...

Vice President Dick Cheney jumped into the fray Wednesday by assailing Democrats who contend the Bush administration manipulated intelligence on Iraq, calling their criticism "one of the most dishonest and reprehensible charges ever aired in this city."

Murtha, a Marine intelligence officer in Vietnam, angrily shot back at Cheney: "I like guys who've never been there that criticize us who've been there. I like that. I like guys who got five deferments and never been there and send people to war, and then don't like to hear suggestions about what needs to be done."

Yahoo News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051117/ap_on_go_co/congress_iraq)