PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Europe

Millennial_Messiah
06-19-2021, 05:29 PM
Would anyone recommend? I've heard it's a great place to meet a wife. The women there are more intelligent than in the USA or Western Europe (a lot of them play chess), relatively more conservative (not alt-right but not leftist either after their families survived the Eastern Bloc era), also not very religious and much more womanly than the woke West. You won't find many hipsters and LGBTQ+ there, and the ones that are there are separate in their own small social circle. It's not mainstream there.

Best country? Or should I travel to them all? I'm getting my passport later this summer.

FrostKing
06-21-2021, 12:46 PM
Are you trying to actually start a life and also fall in love with the culture & people? Then you must atleast understand the language.

Otherwise you are just a host trying to steal her and she will grow resentful without her families acceptance & way of life.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-21-2021, 01:39 PM
what about the chocolate milkers

Fat Brandon Bass
06-21-2021, 03:07 PM
eastern europe? more like western russia i saaaaaiiiiiiiddddd

Millennial_Messiah
06-21-2021, 05:56 PM
what about the chocolate milkers

They're not on the continent anymore, and getting an uncontested divorce later this summer through is going to be a doozy. I'm not looking forward to it, but going to get it done nonetheless.

Millennial_Messiah
06-21-2021, 05:57 PM
Are you trying to actually start a life and also fall in love with the culture & people? Then you must atleast understand the language.

Otherwise you are just a host trying to steal her and she will grow resentful without her families acceptance & way of life.
I can Google translate. But I'm far too old to learn a new language. I already have my career and education. Once you reach a certain age the brain doesn't really learn new languages well, except for maybe computer programming languages (and even that is difficult).

Millennial_Messiah
06-21-2021, 05:58 PM
FrostKing I'm definitely not a "host trying to steal her". I'm NOT interested in ever being a "sugar daddy". I want a woman around my age who is also intelligent, educated, and can survive and work on her own if I weren't there. Independent but also looking for an egalitarian relationship and marriage.

FrostKing
06-21-2021, 07:37 PM
FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) I'm definitely not a "host trying to steal her". I'm NOT interested in ever being a "sugar daddy". I want a woman around my age who is also intelligent, educated, and can survive and work on her own if I weren't there. Independent but also looking for an egalitarian relationship and marriage.
Common advise: learn the language and the rest will fall into place. Learning the language means you also learn the culture and social norms. Then you are halfway there. I wouldn't advise trying to do it backwards. This is the successful path for thousands of years in Europa. Bro

Which language to learn?

Do you have any experience in Germanic? Because then youre best bet is Czech. Otherwise the further East you venture it is difficult my friend. I am still learning Polish and I grew up in the home. Hungarian I heard from my parents is the most difficult. Balkans are an option but smaller population means less translators and girls.

Millennial_Messiah
06-21-2021, 11:23 PM
Common advise: learn the language and the rest will fall into place. Learning the language means you also learn the culture and social norms. Then you are halfway there. I wouldn't advise trying to do it backwards. This is the successful path for thousands of years in Europa. Bro

Which language to learn?

Do you have any experience in Germanic? Because then youre best bet is Czech. Otherwise the further East you venture it is difficult my friend. I am still learning Polish and I grew up in the home. Hungarian I heard from my parents is the most difficult. Balkans are an option but smaller population means less translators and girls.
One thing I have in common with the women in East Europe is I play chess and I'm pretty good at it. There's some hot, feminine, conservative chess player girls I've met online from like Bosnia, Romania, Albania, Ukraine etc.

ElNono
06-22-2021, 03:50 AM
FrostKing I'm definitely not a "host trying to steal her". I'm NOT interested in ever being a "sugar daddy". I want a woman around my age who is also intelligent, educated, and can survive and work on her own if I weren't there. Independent but also looking for an egalitarian relationship and marriage.

If she's intelligent and educated, why would she want anything to do with you, Andy? :lol

Also, just forget about it. You're either there to raise the children with her, or you're not. You can't have it both ways, especially with conservative, religious, family oriented women. You would do this when you're ready to settle.

FrostKing
06-22-2021, 04:33 AM
One thing I have in common with the women in East Europe is I play chess and I'm pretty good at it. There's some hot, feminine, conservative chess player girls I've met online from like Bosnia, Romania, Albania, Ukraine etc.
One of my older buddies has a friend that started family with younger Easter beauty. They check all the boxes and she has medical background. But she has kinda fallen into alcoholism. USA especially California can be lonely. Culture fellas. Don't underestimate.

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 08:56 AM
If she's intelligent and educated, why would she want anything to do with you, Andy? :lol

Also, just forget about it. You're either there to raise the children with her, or you're not. You can't have it both ways, especially with conservative, religious, family oriented women. You would do this when you're ready to settle.
The Eastern Bloc women aren't particularly religious. They may culturally identify with being historically Christian or Muslim depending on what specific country they're from, but, they're not devout like they are in the USA (especially in the Baptist Belt/Bible Belt) :lol.

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 08:59 AM
One of my older buddies has a friend that started family with younger Easter beauty. They check all the boxes and she has medical background. But she has kinda fallen into alcoholism. USA especially California can be lonely. Culture fellas. Don't underestimate.

I don't date younger, at least not more than a couple years younger. I need someone I can relate to, I'm not the type who would ever be physically attracted to anyone who could be biologically young enough to be my daughter.

And yeah, I wouldn't find someone there and just move back to California, I'd either live there or move to an even more desirable location like say the Faroe Islands to retire

pgardn
06-22-2021, 09:22 AM
Frost King helping Andy to inseminate his beloved Eastern beauties...
Then Andy moves on to South America.

Impregnates women and then leaves them to fend for themselves... what a guy...
Frosty playing the role of the superiority of the great white east... while helping this poor overly testoteroned child inseminate "his" women... great comedy.

pgardn
06-22-2021, 09:27 AM
Please carry on.
I have various moments today to check back in.

FrostKing
06-22-2021, 10:13 AM
Frost King helping Andy to inseminate his beloved Eastern beauties...
Then Andy moves on to South America.

Impregnates women and then leaves them to fend for themselves... what a guy...
Frosty playing the role of the superiority of the great white east... while helping this poor overly testoteroned child inseminate "his" women... great comedy.
Hahah. If one puts in the time to learn the language then come on board no matter height, religion or color skin. I am no saint or judge dredd. We are all here together trying to make the best.

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 10:38 AM
Hahah. If one puts in the time to learn the language then come on board no matter height, religion or color skin. I am no saint or judge dredd. We are all here together trying to make the best.

You don't really understand the human brain.
The ability to learn languages peaks as a small child (elementary school age) and then again in late high school/early college years, but pretty much diminishes to nothing by late 20s.
If you're going to learn a language, you pretty much need to before about age 22. Otherwise you're always going to need a translator. The brain just doesn't have the capacity to learn after a certain point.

Mark Celibate
06-22-2021, 11:10 AM
The ability to learn languages peaks as a small child (elementary school age) and then again in late high school/early college years, but pretty much diminishes to nothing by late 20s.
If you're going to learn a language, you pretty much need to before about age 22. Otherwise you're always going to need a translator. The brain just doesn't have the capacity to learn after a certain point.

By that logic, you wouldn't have so many people that change careers or even get second college degrees later in life......probably more to do with you have less free time as you get older since you're preoccupied with slaving away for shekels

Neo.
06-22-2021, 12:31 PM

lol what?

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 12:53 PM
By that logic, you wouldn't have so many people that change careers or even get second college degrees later in life......probably more to do with you have less free time as you get older since you're preoccupied with slaving away for shekels

lol what?

Language learning is a specific skill that is naturally and easily acquired in childhood but becomes very difficult upon adulthood. Research it.

Not terribly difficult to change careers especially if the new career is one that requires say, vocational school or no school instead of traditional education. But even going back to school and getting a bachelor's degree later in life is easier than learning a new language after say 25.

Neo.
06-22-2021, 01:15 PM
Language learning is a specific skill that is naturally and easily acquired in childhood but becomes very difficult upon adulthood. Research it.

Not terribly difficult to change careers especially if the new career is one that requires say, vocational school or no school instead of traditional education. But even going back to school and getting a bachelor's degree later in life is easier than learning a new language after say 25.

you didn't say it gets more difficult

you accused frosting of not understanding how the brain works, then proceeded to claim the ability diminishes to nothing and the brain doesnt have the capacity, neither of which are true

I think it's you who doesn't understand how the brain works

Mark Celibate
06-22-2021, 01:18 PM

Bingo.

It's one thing just to find a girl, but it's a whole other ballgame to keep her from being influenced by the (((cultural enrichment))) of GoldsteinRecords.jpg and the rest of the US media. The game doesn't stop once you get married tbh imho

Millenial Messiah, if you can bite the bullet I'd recommend the Orthodox Church to keep them in line imo

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 02:21 PM
Bingo.

It's one thing just to find a girl, but it's a whole other ballgame to keep her from being influenced by the (((cultural enrichment))) of GoldsteinRecords.jpg and the rest of the US media. The game doesn't stop once you get married tbh imho

Millenial Messiah, if you can bite the bullet I'd recommend the Orthodox Church to keep them in line imo
i'd rather them being non practicing if they identify as such. Jewish are a very small minority but yeah definitely marrying a jewish woman is off the table, especially since their culture is matrilineal and very weird.

Meanwhile the USA is littered with hipster weirdos, genderqueers, trannies, single moms, fatties and other disgusting trash like that. Literally America might have the worst women in the world if you take out the top 25% which are usually permanently taken by the time they're 22.

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 02:23 PM
you didn't say it gets more difficult

you accused frosting of not understanding how the brain works, then proceeded to claim the ability diminishes to nothing and the brain doesnt have the capacity, neither of which are true

I think it's you who doesn't understand how the brain works

Brain doesn't have the capacity to learn a brand new language beyond adolescence. It's true. Except for maybe a programming language.

Neo.
06-22-2021, 02:38 PM
Brain doesn't have the capacity to learn a brand new language beyond adolescence. It's true. Except for maybe a programming language.

except its not true.

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 02:57 PM
except its not true.

I saw it on Dateline or 60 minutes awhile back. But from a quick google search::

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/at-what-age-does-our-ability-to-learn-a-new-language-like-a-native-speaker-disappear/

"
The older you get the more difficult it is to learn to speak French like a Parisian. But no one knows exactly what the cutoff point is—at what age it becomes harder, for instance, to pick up noun-verb agreements in a new language. In one of the largest linguistics studies ever conducted—a viral internet survey that drew two thirds of a million respondents—researchers from three Boston-based universities showed children are proficient at learning a second language up until the age of 18, roughly 10 years later than earlier estimates. But the study also showed that it is best to start by age 10 if you want to achieve the grammatical fluency of a native speaker.
"

so to basically achieve FrostKing's level of goals, you pretty much need to start by age 10, and it's very difficult to be proficient if you start a brand new language after age 18

It's one thing to learn and memorize a few words, like "Hello" or "I'm hungry" or "I love you" in any X amount of languages. But to be able to listen and understand on the fly like a native speaker is very hard for adults who no longer have the brain malleability of a youth.

Mark Celibate
06-22-2021, 03:00 PM
i'd rather them being non practicing if they identify as such. Jewish are a very small minority but yeah definitely marrying a jewish woman is off the table, especially since their culture is matrilineal and very weird.

Meanwhile the USA is littered with hipster weirdos, genderqueers, trannies, single moms, fatties and other disgusting trash like that. Literally America might have the worst women in the world if you take out the top 25% which are usually permanently taken by the time they're 22.

I was talking about Orthodox Christianity...that's what you'll find in Eastern Europe and it is getting big enough here in the US to where they could fit in and be preoccupied enough to ward off the US cultural brainwashing. It's much more hardcore than the Catholic Church IMO

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 03:04 PM
I was talking about Orthodox Christianity...that's what you'll find in Eastern Europe and it is getting big enough here in the US to where they could fit in and be preoccupied enough to ward off the US cultural brainwashing. It's much more hardcore than the Catholic Church IMO

yeah each country has its own flavor of Christian Orthodoxy in Eastern Europe. IIRC though the people are just not as faith oriented as in the USA, or like you say, Roman Catholics worldwide. They may or may not believe in a god but it doesn't consume their everyday lives nor do they have a bunch of crosses up and do a bunch of religious things.

Neo.
06-22-2021, 03:05 PM
I saw it on Dateline or 60 minutes awhile back. But from a quick google search::

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/at-what-age-does-our-ability-to-learn-a-new-language-like-a-native-speaker-disappear/

"
The older you get the more difficult it is to learn to speak French like a Parisian. But no one knows exactly what the cutoff point is—at what age it becomes harder, for instance, to pick up noun-verb agreements in a new language. In one of the largest linguistics studies ever conducted—a viral internet survey that drew two thirds of a million respondents—researchers from three Boston-based universities showed children are proficient at learning a second language up until the age of 18, roughly 10 years later than earlier estimates. But the study also showed that it is best to start by age 10 if you want to achieve the grammatical fluency of a native speaker.
"

so to basically achieve FrostKing's level of goals, you pretty much need to start by age 10, and it's very difficult to be proficient if you start a brand new language after age 18

It's one thing to learn and memorize a few words, like "Hello" or "I'm hungry" or "I love you" in any X amount of languages. But to be able to listen and understand on the fly like a native speaker is very hard for adults who no longer have the brain malleability of a youth.

difficult and incapable are two different things

you said the brain does not have the capacity to do so. thats untrue. its very difficult sure, but by no means impossible.

Mark Celibate
06-22-2021, 03:27 PM
yeah each country has its own flavor of Christian Orthodoxy in Eastern Europe. IIRC though the people are just not as faith oriented as in the USA, or like you say, Roman Catholics worldwide. They may or may not believe in a god but it doesn't consume their everyday lives nor do they have a bunch of crosses up and do a bunch of religious things.

:lol our experience seems to be radically different. The Orthodox folks that I know are much more hardcore than any other Christian denomination I've seen in the US by a pretty wide margin.

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 03:48 PM
difficult and incapable are two different things

you said the brain does not have the capacity to do so. thats untrue. its very difficult sure, but by no means impossible.

.....and once you reach a certain hardened age, "difficult" becomes "impossible". It's only possible if it's convenient.

Neo.
06-22-2021, 04:00 PM
.....and once you reach a certain hardened age, "difficult" becomes "impossible". It's only possible if it's convenient.

so then what is the hardened age at which it becomes impossible to learn a new language?

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 06:52 PM
so then what is the hardened age at which it becomes impossible to learn a new language?

well let's see... according to Harvard et al. it becomes very difficult at around 18-20.

And by around 25 the lust and passion for learning new things wears off and you just want to get each day over with unless something exciting like the Super Bowl or your best friend's wedding is going on. You hate almost every day (even weekends)... just... wishing it was over so you could get back to your only remaining happy place... bed. (Alcohol and/or downers optional but recommended.)

By around 25, we become lazy, hate work, wish we could sleep past noon everyday, and couldn't even fathom having to do school of any kind again.

I'd say around 25 is the age where it goes from improbable to impossible.

Neo.
06-22-2021, 07:16 PM
well let's see... according to Harvard et al. it becomes very difficult at around 18-20.

And by around 25 the lust and passion for learning new things wears off and you just want to get each day over with unless something exciting like the Super Bowl or your best friend's wedding is going on. You hate almost every day (even weekends)... just... wishing it was over so you could get back to your only remaining happy place... bed. (Alcohol and/or downers optional but recommended.)

By around 25, we become lazy, hate work, wish we could sleep past noon everyday, and couldn't even fathom having to do school of any kind again.

I'd say around 25 is the age where it goes from improbable to impossible.

oh so its not a fact and just your personal opinion

got it :tu

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 07:32 PM
oh so its not a fact and just your personal opinion

I'm speaking for all my generation, not just me. We're lazy mf'ers who want instant gratification and to sleep in until 2pm every day.

Learn a new language, or tacos...?! Definitely TACOS!!!!!

Neo.
06-22-2021, 08:17 PM
I'm speaking for all my generation, not just me. We're lazy mf'ers who want instant gratification and to sleep in until 2pm every day.

Learn a new language, or tacos...?! Definitely TACOS!!!!!

so its still your personal opinion that you are speaking in behalf of others who may or may not agree with you, and not a fact

Ghazi
06-22-2021, 11:02 PM
ISLAM IS VICTORIOUS, THE WEST IS DEFEATED

Blake
06-22-2021, 11:12 PM
FvRn0rF687E

ElNono
06-22-2021, 11:33 PM
The Eastern Bloc women aren't particularly religious. They may culturally identify with being historically Christian or Muslim depending on what specific country they're from, but, they're not devout like they are in the USA (especially in the Baptist Belt/Bible Belt) :lol.

Yeah, they are. And even the ones that are not, they don't like change. That's what conservatism is all about. You're either ready to stick around and be a true family man or you're not. It's the epitome of hypocrisy to demand something of the woman that you won't do yourself.

I think what you really want is a sex doll, tbh, and you don't need to go to Eastern Europe for det...

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2021, 08:54 AM
Yeah, they are. And even the ones that are not, they don't like change. That's what conservatism is all about. You're either ready to stick around and be a true family man or you're not. It's the epitome of hypocrisy to demand something of the woman that you won't do yourself.

I think what you really want is a sex doll, tbh, and you don't need to go to Eastern Europe for det...
I want a woman with a college degree and a nice career / career prospect and independence who is straight and not bi/pan/trans/et al., sex positive, and of course beautiful. I want to be with her in a serious relationship for about a year or so, maybe have one child with her maybe not, until I get tired of her and then I'll move on. I'm even open to dating someone who has a kid from a previous relationship because I know I'll only be there for a year or two max.

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2021, 08:56 AM
FvRn0rF687E

I loved that movie. :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2021, 08:57 AM
so its still your personal opinion that you are speaking in behalf of others who may or may not agree with you, and not a fact

It's a fact. Millennials are one in the same, except the majority have opposing political views to mine, but, remember boomers were very liberal in the 60s and 70s until Reagan came around.

Neo.
06-23-2021, 09:01 AM
It's a fact. Millennials are one in the same, except the majority have opposing political views to mine, but, remember boomers were very liberal in the 60s and 70s until Reagan came around.

except that its not. thanks.

ElNono
06-23-2021, 03:22 PM
I want a woman with a college degree and a nice career / career prospect and independence who is straight and not bi/pan/trans/et al., sex positive, and of course beautiful. I want to be with her in a serious relationship for about a year or so, maybe have one child with her maybe not, until I get tired of her and then I'll move on. I'm even open to dating someone who has a kid from a previous relationship because I know I'll only be there for a year or two max.

You want a fling, Andy. Plus, you'll then be on the hook for child support. Why do you do this to yourself?

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2021, 04:22 PM
You want a fling, Andy. Plus, you'll then be on the hook for child support. Why do you do this to yourself?

From Canada, or the UK, or Australia... sure. But not if it's a country that doesn't have reciprocity on child support with the USA. Vast majority of countries don't. I've looked it up.

if I knock up 14 women in Romania and Armenia and Albania and Avante knocks up 40 thirteen year old girls in Olangapo = zero child support. (IIRC Avante admitted to making babies with some of the "women" there)

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2021, 04:34 PM
And yes, I want a fling... but not like a one or two night stand... maybe a 9-18 month relationship. Where we have a connection and she thinks that I'm in it for forever but the entire time I have a secret agenda to leave her. And one day, preferably after a good night of intimacy and a better night's sleep, I simply leave and never see her again.

Mark Celibate
06-23-2021, 05:02 PM

and now we have the dumb opinion......

I was ok with this until the 'maybe one child' part. Why would you want to bring a child into this world before abandoning it like The Bot abandoning to go for it on 4th and inches? Pretty sh!tty thing to do, imo

if you're not trolling and actually serious, then im not saying you should commit suicide but promptly researching methods to end your existence would be a good idea

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2021, 05:31 PM
and now we have the dumb opinion......

I was ok with this until the 'maybe one child' part. Why would you want to bring a child into this world before abandoning it like The Bot abandoning to go for it on 4th and inches? Pretty sh!tty thing to do, imo

if you're not trolling and actually serious, then im not saying you should commit suicide but promptly researching methods to end your existence would be a good idea
:lmao :lmao :lmao :rollin :rollin :rollin

And then they lambasted Mike McCarthy week 1 for not kicking the FG against the Rams. Score ended up 20-23. Ha-ha.

I just said "maybe" one child might pop out, ya know, when you have sex things might happen, they may not. It's not like i'd try to get her pregnant, but...

Just have a short term fling and then up-and-leave is what I did this March with my Michigan girl. After the third night we had sex I just left back to Texas and told her I had a sore throat so I wouldn't be seeing her anymore.

ElNono
06-24-2021, 02:03 AM
From Canada, or the UK, or Australia... sure. But not if it's a country that doesn't have reciprocity on child support with the USA. Vast majority of countries don't. I've looked it up.

if I knock up 14 women in Romania and Armenia and Albania and Avante knocks up 40 thirteen year old girls in Olangapo = zero child support. (IIRC Avante admitted to making babies with some of the "women" there)

You're not very bright. You basically can't set foot in Europe anymore. I mean, this whole thing is not very well thought out, even for you. And Olongopo isn't Europe.

This is how you thank your ideal conservative girl? By abandoning her and the children? I mean, I suppose this entire thing is a joke, but if it's not, you need to grow up.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 03:08 AM
You're not very bright. You basically can't set foot in Europe anymore. I mean, this whole thing is not very well thought out, even for you. And Olongopo isn't Europe.

This is how you thank your ideal conservative girl? By abandoning her and the children? I mean, I suppose this entire thing is a joke, but if it's not, you need to grow up.

Wait.....why not?

ElNono
06-24-2021, 06:13 AM
Wait.....why not?

Because in Europe, if you do what you say you want to do, the government pays off child support for you to the mother, then turns around and tries to collect from you, including getting a default judgement if you decide to be a no-show.

So you're not messing with her anymore, you're messing with an European government. Once you're messing with a government, reciprocity among different European nations applies.

On top of that, read this carefully:

United States and Agreements with Other Countries
The United States has reciprocal agreements with several foreign countries for the enforcement of child support orders through the Secretary of State. Currently, the United States has treaties with Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal and Slovak Republic regarding the enforcement of child support orders. The United States also has similar agreements with Austria, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.

The Office of Child Support Enforcement also assists states and countries with the enforcement of international child support orders. It assists the United States Department of State with negotiating and implementing foreign reciprocating countries and provinces and the most recent international Hague treaty for child support. The United States currently has 26 such foreign reciprocating countries and provinces that it has arrangements with.

That's a lot more countries than what you listed, and pretty much any important country in Europe save for Italy and Spain. Again, I don't think you did your homework on this.

Xevious
06-24-2021, 08:21 AM
It's time to revisit that "everybody ignore Andy" thread. This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. People get pregnant on accident all the time, and the world is full of dead-beat dads. But no guy ever seeks out a 1+ year relationship with a woman with the intention of having a child with her only to abandon them both... completely premeditated. And to think this guy wants to attract an educated woman.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 08:48 AM
Because in Europe, if you do what you say you want to do, the government pays off child support for you to the mother, then turns around and tries to collect from you, including getting a default judgement if you decide to be a no-show.

So you're not messing with her anymore, you're messing with an European government. Once you're messing with a government, reciprocity among different European nations applies.

On top of that, read this carefully:

United States and Agreements with Other Countries
The United States has reciprocal agreements with several foreign countries for the enforcement of child support orders through the Secretary of State. Currently, the United States has treaties with Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal and Slovak Republic regarding the enforcement of child support orders. The United States also has similar agreements with Austria, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.

The Office of Child Support Enforcement also assists states and countries with the enforcement of international child support orders. It assists the United States Department of State with negotiating and implementing foreign reciprocating countries and provinces and the most recent international Hague treaty for child support. The United States currently has 26 such foreign reciprocating countries and provinces that it has arrangements with.

That's a lot more countries than what you listed, and pretty much any important country in Europe save for Italy and Spain. Again, I don't think you did your homework on this.
I definitely did my homework on that, and remember the exact page you referenced. Again, those are mostly Western European countries, save for like you said, Spain and Italy. Eastern Europe is pretty much fair game east of Czechoslovakia. Also, I find it oddly peculiar that Mexico isn't on the list (strangely, El Salvador is ftr). Tons of horndog 20-something guys go to places like Cancun and Cozumel every year, and I'm sure many a few have impregnated a few locals under the radar before returning home for spring break...

When you said "can't go to Europe anymore", I thought you were implying that Americans can't go to Europe anymore because of Covid. But Covid is pretty much over. That's what I thought you were referring to, not child support. But the whole "having a child" thing is a very abstract possibility, not a premeditated thing.

Neo.
06-24-2021, 10:07 AM
It's time to revisit that "everybody ignore Andy" thread. This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. People get pregnant on accident all the time, and the world is full of dead-beat dads. But no guy ever seeks out a 1+ year relationship with a woman with the intention of having a child with her only to abandon them both... completely premeditated. And to think this guy wants to attract an educated woman.

i literally cant figure out if he or derp is the bigger retard

ElNono
06-24-2021, 12:29 PM
I definitely did my homework on that, and remember the exact page you referenced. Again, those are mostly Western European countries, save for like you said, Spain and Italy. Eastern Europe is pretty much fair game east of Czechoslovakia. Also, I find it oddly peculiar that Mexico isn't on the list (strangely, El Salvador is ftr). Tons of horndog 20-something guys go to places like Cancun and Cozumel every year, and I'm sure many a few have impregnated a few locals under the radar before returning home for spring break...

When you said "can't go to Europe anymore", I thought you were implying that Americans can't go to Europe anymore because of Covid. But Covid is pretty much over. That's what I thought you were referring to, not child support. But the whole "having a child" thing is a very abstract possibility, not a premeditated thing.

It doesn't work like that. If you have a legal judgement against you, you're at large and there's an order for your arrest to appear in front of a judge, the moment you set foot anywhere in Europe, you're going to get your ass arrested and taken to the judge.

The reciprocity agreement at that point is not between the US and non-Eurozone countries, it's between the Eurozone and non-Eurozone countries. Again, I don't think you thought this through very well.

leemajors
06-24-2021, 12:34 PM
It doesn't work like that. If you have a legal judgement against you, you're at large and there's an order for your arrest to appear in front of a judge, the moment you set foot anywhere in Europe, you're going to get your ass arrested and taken to the judge.

The reciprocity agreement at that point is not between the US and non-Eurozone countries, it's between the Eurozone and non-Eurozone countries. Again, I don't think you thought this through very well.

Andy and thinking...

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 01:28 PM

so basically I gotta move to like fuckin' Malaysia if I wanna have kids then leave? Damn... ok though.

Maybe it's better I meet someone who already has a kid instead... hot milfs who are fit and in shape are nice to meet and play around with.

FrostKing
06-24-2021, 05:53 PM
Polska is tough. People don't just hit the town and sit at the bar here. Everyone is occupied by someone. Eastern Europe is damn hard for a lone wolf. I am reminded why I always meet up with family members here. Cousins to the dupa. You try to approach people here by yourself and will be viewed as weirdo if not punched.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 06:34 PM
Polska is tough. People don't just hit the town and sit at the bar here. Everyone is occupied by someone. Eastern Europe is damn hard for a lone wolf. I am reminded why I always meet up with family members here. Cousins to the dupa. You try to approach people here by yourself and will be viewed as weirdo if not punched.
So basically the same as Texas/Uptown Dallas, eh? Seems like it. Either you're part of a clique or you get nowhere as a lone wolf. I don't want that.

FrostKing
06-24-2021, 06:43 PM
So basically the same as Texas/Uptown Dallas, eh? Seems like it. Either you're part of a clique or you get nowhere as a lone wolf. I don't want that.
I mean some of that is money based. Who can afford to hit the city and pay 3x for beer. People aren't rude here but you better speak the language if you approach someone. Accent means you are a foreigner and that puts you in another category.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 08:01 PM
I mean some of that is money based. Who can afford to hit the city and pay 3x for beer. People aren't rude here but you better speak the language if you approach someone. Accent means you are a foreigner and that puts you in another category.

yeah with google translate there'd definitely be an accent

Extra Stout
06-25-2021, 09:55 AM
How Andy thinks it’s going to go — I’m going to pump and dump an educated Slavic woman. Knock her up even! She’ll never see it coming ha ha ha ha!

How it will actually go — she’ll see him coming 1000 km away, con him out of all his assets, then have her brothers slit his throat.

Nobody understands human nature better than the Slavs do.

Extra Stout
06-25-2021, 09:56 AM
Andy gets his romantic ideas from watching TLC and porn.

FrostKing
06-26-2021, 05:21 PM
How Andy thinks it’s going to go — I’m going to pump and dump an educated Slavic woman. Knock her up even! She’ll never see it coming ha ha ha ha!

How it will actually go — she’ll see him coming 1000 km away, con him out of all his assets, then have her brothers slit his throat.

Nobody understands human nature better than the Slavs do.
He is just thinking with his wallet. Which has truth to it when you consider Slavic women that relocate to the West tend to fall for the propaganda hard. The word is out that the West is well a bit off putting and always been far from family.

The East is improving and with that women's expectations to leave. I look around, the people mostly own the same stuff but don't spend waste as much. Probably why 9.5/10 girls have tight bodies. Dudes our age tend to have a bit of a lower stomach cushion from the beer and meat/bread diet. I'm doing situps everyday and still seeing slight increase from time to time.

Millennial_Messiah
06-26-2021, 06:25 PM
He is just thinking with his wallet. Which has truth to it when you consider Slavic women that relocate to the West tend to fall for the propaganda hard. The word is out that the West is well a bit off putting and always been far from family.

The East is improving and with that women's expectations to leave. I look around, the people mostly own the same stuff but don't spend waste as much. Probably why 9.5/10 girls have tight bodies. Dudes our age tend to have a bit of a lower stomach cushion from the beer and meat/bread diet. I'm doing situps everyday and still seeing slight increase from time to time.

Not me. I don't drink beer except for the occasional occasion at a friend's house and yet I eat lots of meat but not the fast food junk and I eat more veggies than bread. I'll always be 5'8" and 130-140 with a fit bod.

Guys that drink beer and eat potato chips/Doritos/misc junk food when they're at home alone playing video games are fat losers. Those are times when I usually just forego eating altogether. I'm pretty much a social eater only; if I'm alone, I usually don't bother to eat more than a couple hundred calories and go to sleep. And I've never drank alone in my life, save for the time I tried to chug rum when I was 15 a freshman in high school after my first break up. (That didn't go over well with my tummy.)

Mark Celibate
06-26-2021, 09:13 PM

The US is hard as a lone wolf too tbh.

However, it's pretty easy to join a clique here if you want to do it.

1) join a club (running, volleyball, crossfit, rock-climbing, etc.)
2) get really good at that activity
3) get invited to events, get-togethers outside of activity
4) voila! you're now part of a clique

But if your IQ is above 100 and you can stomach overpriced bars, 'high-school' attitude drama, overpriced cities, being bombarded by pop-culture goldsteinrecords.jpg music, and stalling your career to waste your time engaging in these f@ggy activities then the likelihood is high that you'll wake up at 35 (next to your wife who has let herself go), reach for the 9mm that's conveniently bedside for this particular occassion, and pull the trigger thus implementing the Viability of Suicide. i could never do it personally, but that's because the 'big city' culture here is garbage.

how would someone new to the Eastern Europe find a group?