PDA

View Full Version : Installed president Biden: White Supremacy Is The Most Lethal Threat To America

Spurtacular
06-21-2021, 02:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYJd2VFtHDM

FrostKing
06-21-2021, 03:28 AM
Reminder that woman to his right labeled him a racist within the last year.

This is a SNL skit.

Good morning from Łódź. Visiting the Litzmannstadt Ghetto & cemetary today. Pay respects to actual victims.

Thread
06-21-2021, 05:50 AM
A race hustler extraordinaire. Hussein Obama taught him everything he knows.

Spurtacular
06-21-2021, 07:20 AM
A race hustler extraordinaire. Hussein Obama taught him everything he knows.

They all read the script at this point.

Dirks_Finale
06-21-2021, 08:52 AM
Says the guy who didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle".

And he knows all about "roaches"...black kids for those who don't know the derogatory remark's meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOm7wDQWXAQ

Millennial_Messiah
06-21-2021, 11:04 AM
It's like the senile fucker went through a time machine and was deported back to 1890.

Adam Lambert
06-21-2021, 04:23 PM
Look at all the mad white supremacists ITT

Dirks_Finale
06-21-2021, 05:41 PM
Classic lib move - no argument to make, just call your opponent a racist :lol

Neo.
06-21-2021, 05:45 PM
'we're not racist' - proud boys

MASSA
06-21-2021, 07:20 PM

Spurtacular
06-21-2021, 07:24 PM
:cry Look at all the mad white supremacists ITT :cry

"I pride myself on my super original thoughts" [Paraphrased quote]

-- Sadbert

FrostKing
06-21-2021, 08:26 PM
Look at all the mad white supremacists ITT
I am Polish supremacist. Our women are better than you.

Adam Lambert
06-21-2021, 11:28 PM

Classic angry conservative move, asking intelligent people to make intelligent arguments against the dregs of society. No thanks, dude, but you're welcome to continue to coattail with these faggots if you want. You're obviously not concerned about being their intellectual equal.

Spurtacular
06-21-2021, 11:30 PM
Classic angry conservative move, asking intelligent people to make intelligent arguments against the dregs of society. No thanks, dude, but you're welcome to continue to coattail with these faggots if you want. You're obviously not concerned about being their intellectual equal.

You're so above it, Sadbert!

Adam Lambert
06-21-2021, 11:35 PM
This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list, as you've told him many times, and yet he keeps trying to engage because he is that pathetic of a lonely incel loser. He will probably keep responding to you until 3am because what the fuck else does he have going on in his sad little life?

Spurtacular
06-22-2021, 12:15 AM
This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list, as you've told him many times, and yet he keeps trying to engage because he is that pathetic of a lonely incel loser. He will probably keep responding to you until 3am because what the fuck else does he have going on in his sad little life?

You should tell this to DMC when he's holding you tight.

Thread
06-22-2021, 02:16 PM

That's it & that's all.

Millennial_Messiah
06-22-2021, 03:58 PM

Exactly.

Fuck the newUSA.

koriwhat
06-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Lmfao the White Supremacist President talking about White Supremacy... He definitely knows a thing or two about that subject no doubt and if you do doubt him you ain't black! :lmao

koriwhat
06-22-2021, 04:50 PM

So the same could be said of you then right bro? I mean, you're on my ignore list too however you never fail to try and garner my attention with all your worthless reply notifications.

Poor sad Adam Incel.

I only read your bs because Spurt quoted your worthless dribble.

Thread
06-22-2021, 06:12 PM
Lmfao the White Supremacist President talking about White Supremacy... He definitely knows a thing or two about that subject no doubt and if you do doubt him you ain't black! :lmao

Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!

Spurtacular
06-22-2021, 09:32 PM

Spurtacular
06-22-2021, 09:32 PM
So the same could be said of you then right bro? I mean, you're on my ignore list too however you never fail to try and garner my attention with all your worthless reply notifications.

Poor sad Adam Incel.

:lol

Ghazi
06-22-2021, 10:59 PM
ISLAM IS VICTORIOUS, THE WEST IS DEFEATED

koriwhat
06-22-2021, 11:15 PM
ISLAM IS VICTORIOUS, THE WEST IS DEFEATED

You're literally the worst and the dumbest fucking troll here bro and not because you're all "islam" this or that either. You just fucking suck at trolling and you're so far from being funny too.

Spurtacular
06-24-2021, 10:09 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/077/320/946/original/c81de14dc15d8271.jpeg

Joseph Kony
06-24-2021, 10:11 PM

Poor sad Adam Incel.

the word is "drivel" you illiterate chicken legged twat :lmao jesus christ youre a fucking moron

also lmao @ replying to dude supposedly on your ignore list and asking him a question you wont see because he's on your ignore list. you really are desperate for attention arent you, faggot?

Adam Lambert
06-25-2021, 10:42 AM
:lol So that stupid inbreeder accused me of crowding his reply notifications?

Like, he actually unhid a post that wasn't directed to him, nor mentioned him, just so he could reply to it and tell me I'm trying too hard to get his attention?

:lmao :lmao

Too funny. Maybe I should take him off ignore so I don't miss this kind of gold in the future.

BD24
06-25-2021, 01:41 PM
Can you keep this shit in the political forum derp? We don’t need you going around fagging up every single forum area on the site with your screeching/crying tbh

koriwhat
06-25-2021, 02:30 PM
Can you keep this shit in the political forum derp? We don’t need you going around fagging up every single forum area on the site with your screeching/crying tbh

Nah we need more fairytales by ST's own bitchass BD24 though. :tu

Spurtacular
06-25-2021, 05:55 PM
Can you keep this shit in the political forum? We don’t need you going around fagging up every single forum area on the site with your screeching/crying tbh

For what it's worth; I thought I was posting in Political at the time. But this is a cultural issue and still fits the vibe.

Stop viewing ST as your beta support group, bitch ass.

And why you think I give two fucks about what you want in the first place? You only replying to my sh** to whine your bitch ass off 98 percent of the time.

I could understand the request if you were actually a pleasant person.

BD24
06-25-2021, 09:11 PM
For what it's worth; I thought I was posting in Political at the time. But this is a cultural issue and still fits the vibe.

Stop viewing ST as your beta support group, bitch ass.

And why you think I give two fucks about what you want in the first place? You only replying to my sh** to whine your bitch ass off 98 percent of the time.

I could understand the request if you were actually a pleasant person.
I’ve agreed with post of yours in the nba forum and nfl forum before. Because I don’t hold weird vendettas against people on the internet like you.

Most of the stuff you post is nonsense/ retard level takes so generally gets disagreed with. Anyway. Have fun with your 40 Alts and Joey following you around like a lost puppy