PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout those Broncos?

ABDENOUR POWER
11-17-2005, 05:53 PM
At 7-2, they're sitting pretty atop the AFC West, with Jake Plummer currently on a streak of 12 TD's with no INT's. Mix in a re-vamped defense and the duo of Mike Anderson and Tatum Bell, and you've got yourself one helluva team. Ya'all better watch out. :king

Horry For 3!
11-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Truth?

tlongII
11-17-2005, 06:33 PM
The Seahawks are better.

Chris
11-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Plummer always blows it. I'm looking forward to him eating dirt when my Cowboys come into town.

ABDENOUR POWER
11-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Psh, your Cowboys needed a miracle to beat an Eagles team that Denver stomped into the mud.

Chris
11-18-2005, 03:01 AM
Psh, your Cowboys needed a miracle to beat an Eagles team that Denver stomped into the mud.

I understand how you must feel, considering, and i'm assuming, that you're a Lions fan. We've already beaten the Eagles by a considerable margin this year so I guess that makes us even. If point differentials is your only argument in regards to greatness, then you're in for a surprise this coming Sunday because the Cowboys are going to literally destroy Detroit. And it's not going to be pretty.

TheTruth
11-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Plummer always blows it. I'm looking forward to him eating dirt when my Cowboys come into town.
Go ahead and look at the Broncos sack stats. Plummer is always moving, which should negate any pash rush that the Cowboys seemingly have. Bootlegs baby...Bootlegs.

Come on the blitz...PLEASE. Tatum Bell loves burning the blitz for long runs. And after he and ol' Mike Anderson tear off a couple hundey yards each your secondary will be playing man to man. Go deep Lelie. GO DEEP!!

If anyone should be scared of their QB eating turf, it should be you guys.
BRONCOS blitz + Cowboys suspect line + Drew Bledsoe's iron legs = PRESSURE ALL DAMN DAY LONG.

ORANGE AND BLUE...WE LOVE YOU!!!

Should be a good game. Cowboys have a good team.

samikeyp
11-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Turkey Day should be fun...this time Ryan Leaf will NOT be under center for Dallas. :)

ducks
11-18-2005, 09:44 AM
plummer has thrown more passes in a row to break the denver bronco record this year then JOHN ELWAY
PLUMMER WHY DID YOU NOT DO THAT AS A CARDIANAL???

Chris
11-18-2005, 04:10 PM
plummer has thrown more passes in a row to break the denver bronco record this year then JOHN ELWAY
PLUMMER WHY DID YOU NOT DO THAT AS A CARDIANAL???

Because he didn't have the best offensive line in football. You put any qb or rb behind that line and they will succeed. ie:Portis

ducks
11-18-2005, 04:15 PM
plumber broke the record with 191 passes without an int last week....

ABDENOUR POWER
11-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Another Bronco win.

The Denver D absolutely shut down the Jets, the offense ran the ball well, and Jake Plummer went yet another game without throwing an interception.

The Broncos are going to tear up the Cowboys on thursday. You have been warned.

Brutalis
11-20-2005, 10:00 PM
The same Broncos that got owned by Miami? I know Miami always gives them a good show but still.. Dallas certainly hasn't lost to Miami in recent years.

Plummer IS known to show life then crush it in the next week. I hope Bronco fans get all yippy on him and he cave them to the ground.

Then again, I hope Dallas fans get all yippy on this overrated team. Given they aren't bad, but in a couple years then it'll be alright. All I see is lucky breaks so far.

In the end Denver is better. I'd rather have Plummer than Bledsoe anyday.

TheTruth
11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Brutalis, that made no sense.

Broncos lost to the Dolphins the first game of the year. BIG FUCKING DEAL.
I'd rather look at how they are playing now, instead of how they played the FIRST GAME of the year.

Duff McCartney
11-20-2005, 10:53 PM
The same Broncos that got owned by Miami? I know Miami always gives them a good show but still.. Dallas certainly hasn't lost to Miami in recent years.

Dallas got embarrassed by the Dolphins on Thanksgiving Day during Tuna's first year.

N.Y. Johnny
11-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Congrats Denver...

this was the current stop on the FIRE HERMAN EDWARDS TOUR

:spin