PDA

View Full Version : KG sounds off Flip/McHale.

Marklar MM
11-17-2005, 06:08 PM
http://www.nba.com/

It is the video on the home page rotation.

Basically, he says that McHale is the reason for last season. He didn't sign the players during the summer, the issues were made public, he wanted to be the coach, without being the coach, and said if the situation was handled correctly, Flip would still be coach. Something along those lines. Doesn't sound like he is very happy up there.

mavsfan1000
11-17-2005, 06:12 PM
Duncan for Garnett. Make it happen. :lol

SequSpur
11-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Duncan for Garnett. Make it happen. :lol

How about Dirk for Garnett?

STFU mavsfan.

TDMVPDPOY
11-17-2005, 06:21 PM
cry me a river? wtf gives a shit

go spurs go

mavsfan1000
11-17-2005, 06:27 PM
How about Dirk for Garnett?

STFU mavsfan.

Dirk>Garnett

TDMVPDPOY
11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
garnetts stats this year are declining, could be a sign not interested ballin atm

straight up trade of rasho+nazr+scolas rights+parker+finley+nve+brent+td+obiwan ginoboli+luke ginoboli+popeye+beno+bowen

Willinsa
11-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Dirk>Garnett

How many NBA titles combine have those 2 assclowns won? they both suck. :lol :lol

Summers
11-17-2005, 07:06 PM
We could never afford him but I'd take Garnett.

FreshPrince22
11-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Dirk>Garnett

:lol
________
Nexium lawsuit information (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

ABDENOUR POWER
11-17-2005, 09:19 PM
Detroit trades: Rasheed Wallace, Antonio McDyess, and Carlos Delfino

Minnesota trades: Kevin Garnett

Detroit receives: Kevin Garnett

Minnesota receives: Rasheed Wallace, Antonio McDyess, and Carlos Delfino

KG replaces Sheed, while Darko and Dale Davis step in as the 3rd and 4th bigs. Maurice Evans would just take over Delfino's minutes. Imagine this starting 5:

Billups
Rip
Prince
KG
Big Ben Wallace

OK OK, don't blast me for this stupid post, I'm bored... :drunk

hussker
11-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Dirk>Garnett

I would say they are equals...same amount of trophies...
OUCH!

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Detroit trades: Rasheed Wallace, Antonio McDyess, and Carlos Delfino

Minnesota trades: Kevin Garnett

Detroit receives: Kevin Garnett

Minnesota receives: Rasheed Wallace, Antonio McDyess, and Carlos Delfino

KG replaces Sheed, while Darko and Dale Davis step in as the 3rd and 4th bigs. Maurice Evans would just take over Delfino's minutes. Imagine this starting 5:

Billups
Rip
Prince
KG
Big Ben Wallace

OK OK, don't blast me for this stupid post, I'm bored... :drunk
does teh salary even match up, plus stupidest trade offer imo, wolves arent goin to want scrubs plus if they are trading kg they probaly want draft picks and an allstar player to rebuild

jochhejaam
11-19-2005, 08:09 AM
Flip weighs in on the issue.

PISTONS CORNER: Saunders not shocked by K.G.'s beefs

November 19, 2005

HOUSTON -- Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett's statements in an interview shown by TNT on Thursday night about the organization's dysfunction, contract disputes and firing of Flip Saunders wasn't shocking to Saunders.

"The things that K.G. said, he's called me numerous times and talked about it, so it really didn't surprise me," Saunders said after the Pistons' shootaround at the Toyota Center.

TNT's Cheryl Miller asked Garnett whether he felt that Saunders still would be the coach had Sam Cassell's and Latrell Sprewell's contracts been dealt with before last season. Garnett said yes. But he also said that the situation was "above Flip" and that Garnett felt team vice president Kevin McHale had a strong desire to coach, although not take on all the responsibilities of being a coach.

Garnett sounded as if Saunders, Sprewell and Cassell were the fall guys for Minnesota's miserable season, which ended without a playoff berth after reaching the Western Conference Finals the prior season.

Saunders said Sprewell and Cassell weren't necessarily the reasons why things went wrong.

"I think what he's saying is you could put it on three people, but it's not three; it's everybody," Saunders said. "But ... I've had a lot of communication with Sam, and I think when you're around the situation everybody knows what goes on more than anyone on the outside. So I think that what Kevin is saying a lot of people really believe, to be honest."

JamStone
11-19-2005, 08:14 AM
Interesting sickdsm doesn't have any commentary on this thread.

ABDENOUR POWER
11-19-2005, 11:18 AM
does teh salary even match up, plus stupidest trade offer imo, wolves arent goin to want scrubs plus if they are trading kg they probaly want draft picks and an allstar player to rebuild

Yes, the salaries match.