PDA

View Full Version : TMac isn't very smart.

exstatic
11-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Juwan went out to set a pick for him at the top of the circle. He's a good option, because he can either roll or pop out. Tracy dribbles away from the pick, drawing the second defender to him, and put up a wild shot while double covered. People say he's a great player, but he's not. He's a lone wolf, not making anyone around him better. He'll put up good numbers, but he'll lead your team only to the golf course in May.

xcoriate
11-17-2005, 11:43 PM
So you want to give Juwan Howard a shot on every pick?

I know I want to run my offense through Juwan Howard... I'm going to give him the benifit of the doubt in this I think.

smeagol
11-17-2005, 11:57 PM
he is 4-17 with Bruce on him.

Where's implacable?

samikeyp
11-18-2005, 12:03 AM
Thinking up excuses.

snowboarder
11-18-2005, 12:37 AM
cocaine is a helluva drug

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 12:39 AM
Mcgrady is a victim of no training camp and hasn't found his game yet.

spurs=bling
11-18-2005, 12:40 AM
:lmao

Nikos
11-18-2005, 12:45 AM
McGrady did this same 4th quarter awakening versus the Nets. Started off missing everything, then taking over with his deadly mid-range/perimeter game.

McGrady is not a dumb player. He needs some more offensive help, so he doesn't have to take 25 contested shots every game.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:00 AM

Oh for christ sakes.......

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 01:08 AM
Oh for christ sakes.......
You expect him to play at a high level after being out a month? You know nothing about basketball.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:23 AM
No, but I expect him to be more a team player.

You obviously know nothing about basketball...

Oh wait, Maverick fan, duh....

If McGrady isn't all the way back, then you don't become a ball hog, you become a team player, like say a , Manu Ginobili.

Nahhhh, too simple...

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:24 AM
If Mcgrady was a spur, Tpark would have his jersey.

Stfu.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:27 AM
And you would say he was overrated and put vagisil on his labia, so you STFU.

exstatic
So you want to give Juwan Howard a shot on every pick?

I know I want to run my offense through Juwan Howard... I'm going to give him the benifit of the doubt in this I think.

Un, no. That's not even CLOSE to what I said, dumbass. TMac just flat ignored him and the pick he was setting. It's not like it was fucking Mutombo, or someone with no jumper. At least use the goddamned pick. You might get a switch and have the big guarding you. But no, he's got to go just near enough to the pick, then ignore it, while inadvertantly drawing an unwanted double team, and even then, he doesn't look for the open man. Bad basketball.

SequSpur
And you would say he was overrated and put vagisil on his labia, so you STFU.

no. you stfu.

exstatic
I believe Sequ just got owned. :lol

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:28 AM
^^^

But he has missed a month, be nice to him ex!!!!

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 01:28 AM
No, but I expect him to be more a team player.

You obviously know nothing about basketball...

Oh wait, Maverick fan, duh....

If McGrady isn't all the way back, then you don't become a ball hog, you become a team player, like say a , Manu Ginobili.

Nahhhh, too simple...

Face it. Mcgrady's team sucks balls. He has to be selfish in order for them to have a chance. Yao is highly overrated and everyone else sucks. It is a one man team in which Mcgrady is not at that level that he needs to be for them to be competitive.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:29 AM
I believe Sequ just got owned

like shootin fish in a bucket.

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:30 AM
I believe Sequ just got owned. :lol

U saying tmac is stupid is stupid.

Tmac is one of the top players in the NBA, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Own this beyitch.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Face it. Mcgrady's team sucks balls. He has to be selfish in order for them to have a chance. Yao is highly overrated and everyone else sucks. It is a one man team in which Mcgrady is not at that level that he needs to be for them to be competitive.

I wouldn't say his team sucks.

McGrady and Yao are not players that make their teammates better.

IE
Ginobili and Duncan.

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:31 AM
I wouldn't say his team sucks.

McGrady and Yao are not players that make their teammates better.

IE
Ginobili and Duncan.

Ginobili? Dude makes himself better, other than that he's a damn hot dog that makes great passes to fans in the seats.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:32 AM
U saying tmac is stupid is stupid.

Tmac is one of the top players in the NBA, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

So is Ginobili but you rag on him.

Damn't oompa be freakin consistent.

Last year Vince Carter, who is the freakin biggest puss on the planet, you talk about vagisil.

Now Tracy "Ive always wanted to play in the second round" Mcgrady????

God you love to support losers.

exstatic
11-18-2005, 01:33 AM

Short of winning a playoff series on any kind of regular basis, I agree with you. As long as he thinks he's the man and that he can do it all, he'll never play a game in June, shortstuff.

mavsfan1000
I would say Ginobili is more valuable than Yao. Houston can't win without Mcgrady. They showed that already.

SequSpur
Reality.

Tmac is one of the best players. Without him, the Rockets are lottery bound with the most balls comin.

Ginobili has actually shown up twice now? Blow me already.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:35 AM
Dude makes himself better, other than that he's a damn hot dog that makes great passes to fans in the seats.

Kinda like Mcgrady and Vince Carter.

Oh wait, they are better...

noooooooo.

ARGGGG

Sequ is gonna have a heart attack..

SequSpur
Short of winning a playoff series on any kind of regular basis, I agree with you. As long as he thinks he's the man and that he can do it all, he'll never play a game in June, shortstuff.

Dude can change the game all by himself and get Ws for weak ass teams like the Rockets.

Pick another player to rag on. Only a fool would say that Tmac is not very smart.

Fool.

:fro

SequSpur
Kinda like Mcgrady and Vince Carter.

Oh wait, they are better...

noooooooo.

ARGGGG

Sequ is gonna have a heart attack..

Ginobili isn't half of a Vince Carter.

Wake the fuck up.

exstatic
11-18-2005, 01:36 AM
TMac is a regular season wonder, and a post season bust. That doesn't rate as a "great player" in my book.

SequSpur
I would say Ginobili is more valuable than Yao. Houston can't win without Mcgrady. They showed that already.

I would say you are a mavfan and as usual, you don't know shit about anything.

mavsfan1000
Dude can change the game all by himself and get Ws for weak ass teams like the Rockets.

Pick another player to rag on. Only a fool would say that Tmac is not very smart.

Fool.

:fro
agreed. :tu

T Park
I would say Ginobili is more valuable than Yao. Houston can't win without Mcgrady. They showed that already

Can't win with him either.

Wasn't that a MCgrady lead Rockets team last year that choked a 2-0 lead to the Allas Mavericks?

This team this year has more talent in Derek Anderson, Alston, a healthy Juwan Howard, and Stromile Swift.

Once again, look at Mcgrady in Orlando, and now HOuston.

Notice a pattern!?!?

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:38 AM
TMac is a regular season wonder, and a post season bust. That doesn't rate as a "great player" in my book.

ah... bullshit if he is.........

The only teams to win championships except for the Pistons has been Shaq, Duncan, Jordan and Hakeem led teams.

To bad he doesn't have one of them available.

STFU already with your season stats crap.

Tmac is for real.

T Park
Ginobili isn't half of a Vince Carter.

Wake the fuck up.

Yeah if only he played great in the playoffs like Vince....

Wait a minute........

Manu 2
Carter 0

Yeah, Vince has got him beat alright.

mavsfan1000
I would say you are a mavfan and as usual, you don't know shit about anything.
Yao can't stay on the floor to help his team. He is a foul machine. Teams can also take advantage of his slow reaction to help on defense. You live in a fantasy world.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:39 AM
The only teams to win championships except for the Pistons has been Shaq, Duncan, Jordan and Hakeem led teams

True

Mcgrady doesn't come even close to even being a winner like them.

Hes a regular season player, who when the going gets tough, stiffs.

IE

Game 7 against Dallas last year.

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:40 AM
Yeah if only he played great in the playoffs like Vince....

Wait a minute........

Manu 2
Carter 0

Yeah, Vince has got him beat alright.

Its Spurs 3... Nets 0, you tool.

Manu couldn't win without Duncan you bearded lady banging tiltawhirl riding basket weaver.

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:40 AM
Yao can't stay on the floor to help his team. He is a foul machine. Teams can also take advantage of his slow reaction to help on defense. You live in a fantasy world.
:lol

Yao Ming sucks. Next story.

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 01:41 AM
Can't win with him either.

Wasn't that a MCgrady lead Rockets team last year that choked a 2-0 lead to the Allas Mavericks?

This team this year has more talent in Derek Anderson, Alston, a healthy Juwan Howard, and Stromile Swift.

Once again, look at Mcgrady in Orlando, and now HOuston.

Notice a pattern!?!?

Yeah and without Mcgrady the rockets wouldn't have won a game. He carried them to 3 wins almost by himself. Yao Ming fed off him like a bottom feeder and wouldn't be the same without that dam pick and roll with Mcgrady. Houston is much worse this year. Their guards are getting older, Sura is still injured, and James got traded for Alston which was a terrible trade. You don't know shit.

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 01:43 AM

Yao Ming sucks. Next story.

He's nothing great. He can't carry a team.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Its Spurs 3... Nets 0, you tool.

Manu couldn't win without Duncan you bearded lady banging tiltawhirl riding basket weaver.

And Duncan wouldn't have won without Ginobili last year.

How many times does Ginobili have to score 25 and 8 in a playoff game for you to wake up you baldheaded midget dumbass.

BTW, Manu wasn't on the 99 team genius.

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:46 AM
You don't know shit.

Damn tpark, he hooked you up.

I am not a bald midget, damn it.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeah and without Mcgrady the rockets wouldn't have won a game. He carried them to 3 wins almost by himself. Yao Ming fed off him like a bottom feeder and wouldn't be the same without that dam pick and roll with Mcgrady. Houston is much worse this year. Their guards are getting older, Sura is still injured, and James got traded for Alston which was a terrible trade. You don't know shit

They are not MUCH worse.

Id say they are the same. Slightly better in that Stromile Swift >>>> Vin Baker

But what do I know.

Sorry for disagreeing.

Mcgrady is god apparently.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:47 AM
I am not a bald midget, damn it.

denile aint just a river in egypt either.

exstatic
11-18-2005, 01:50 AM
He's nothing great. He can't carry a team.

Niether can TMac. For YEARS in a weak-azz Eastern Conference, he couldn't lead his team out of the first ROUND. Forget championships. He can't even advance a team in the playoffs in a piss poor conference.

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:52 AM
Niether can TMac. For YEARS in a weak-azz Eastern Conference, he couldn't lead his team out of the first ROUND. Forget championships. He can't even advance a team in the playoffs in a piss poor conference.

It's because he hasn't had Ginobili dude. Wake up.

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 01:52 AM
They are not MUCH worse.

Id say they are the same. Slightly better in that Stromile Swift >>>> Vin Baker

But what do I know.

Sorry for disagreeing.

Mcgrady is god apparently.

Rockets now to last year
Swift>Howard, Ryan Bowen, or Padgett
Mike James, Bob Sura >> Alston and whoever
The bench is getting older quickly.

SequSpur
11-18-2005, 01:54 AM
Derrick Anderson. Don't forget about Mr. Loyalty.

T Park
11-18-2005, 01:55 AM
Swift>Howard, Ryan Bowen, or Padgett

Swift Howard >>> No howard (did you forget the heart thing?) Vin Baker Padgett

Alston, Anderson, Mcgrady>>>>>>>>>>>>James Barry Sura

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 01:56 AM
Howard is nothing great. Ryan Bowen did probably better considering how well he defended Dirk.

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 02:00 AM
Alston, Anderson, Mcgrady>>>>>>>>>>>>James Barry Sura

wow this is totally off. James, Barry, Sura, and Wesley were all big additions for Houston in the playoffs. Anderson flat out sucks and the same with Alston. Mcgrady is still the sf no matter what so I don't know why you don't have him on the other side of the list. I am wasting my time reading this crap about James and Sura were nothing for Houston.

T Park
11-18-2005, 02:10 AM
James is good, but not great.

So is Alston. Pretty much an even sweep.

Sura is not even worth worrying about cause the guy is a walking IR report.

Anderson flat out sucks

Ill take Derek Anderson on my team right now.

Not a trouble maker, passes the ball.

He can make a shot, but of course, that would mean Mcgrady passing the ball instead of forcing up shouts between double teams.

mavsfan1000
11-18-2005, 02:15 AM
James>Alston
Sura>Alston
Derek Anderson can't hit a shot to save his life. What is he like shooting 30%?
Sura being on the injured list and it could end his career but he was a big part of Houston challenging Dallas to 7 games because of his play making abilities.

ZStomp
11-18-2005, 02:30 AM
Derrick Anderson. Don't forget about Mr. Loyalty.

He actually played...didn't contribute much. :lol

he's prolly scared to play with J Howard..haha