PDA

View Full Version : Kidney Stones

Millennial_Messiah
06-23-2021, 08:00 PM
I'm passing the 3rd one I've had in just over five years right now. Hurts like a mf'er, and I don't have health insurance. I feel it really bad in the lower right back/side area as well as the pains radiating down to my penis and rectum all day. Ugh. I just took some narcotics and Tylenol and the pain is better than it was earlier but I'm just miserable in general.

Anyone else had this experience? :grim: :depressed

Kim Jong-il
06-23-2021, 11:10 PM
“250K” income but doesn’t have health insurance :lmao

thunder
06-24-2021, 12:17 AM
Alkanalize yourself, hydrate + get tamsulosin prescribed to you and get your excreted urinated stones to your PCP so they can evaluate what kind of stone it is. Go from there

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 09:02 AM
Alkanalize yourself, hydrate + get tamsulosin prescribed to you and get your excreted urinated stones to your PCP so they can evaluate what kind of stone it is. Go from there

Not an option this year so far. Was an option in 2019 and about half of last year. Hoping to get on a company which provides 2,000 or less MOOP Aetna POS II insurance for reasonable out of pocket premium, but it's hard since one of the biggest companies that offers that blacklisted me and the very best company in that department laid me off last November and doesn't have a whole lot of opportunities.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 09:05 AM

I had great health insurance until a specific company terminated and blacklisted me against my will even though I pleaded my case and they were wrong. I also had health insurance last year with a smaller IT consulting company for about 5-6 months last year, which was very useful for awhile and even slightly better overall (same Aetna POS II) insurance than my previous, both with premiums and EOB... problem with that company is it is small and does not provide much wiggle room to get a new project once your first/current one ends.

I basically need to be employed with a company that offers Aetna POS II with 500/2000 limits, at a reasonable premium cost. Hard to find imo.

Kim Jong-il
06-24-2021, 09:10 AM
Also, how morbidly obese must you be if you’ve gotten 3 kidney stones in 5 years? Do you just eat tablespoons of sea salt every day?

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 09:19 AM
Also, how morbidly obese must you be if you’ve gotten 3 kidney stones in 5 years? Do you just eat tablespoons of sea salt every day?

I'm very thin, ha-ha at obese.

I eat salt on my savory food, yes, but not an exorbitant amount, and I mostly eat healthy.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-24-2021, 09:51 AM

:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 10:17 AM
250K is middle class but taxed like the rich. This isn't 250K in the Nixon or Ford era. Hell even in the Reagan/Bush years my grandmother got a decent suburban house (1988 New Construction) with 2,400 sqft in a low crime residential area for $78,000. These days that would be more than quadrupled, and that's in cheap-ass San Antonio.

When you ask yourself on what salary is poor, lower middle class, mid middle class, upper middle class, or rich... you have to ask yourself how much home can $x buy?

Mark Celibate
06-24-2021, 04:58 PM
how does one make 250k in their twenties in IT? asking for a friend (myself) tbh. I thought I was doing pretty well but sh!t...DevOPs/AWS Architect or something?

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 05:13 PM
how does one make 250k in their twenties in IT? asking for a friend (myself) tbh. I thought I was doing pretty well but sh!t...DevOPs/AWS Architect or something?

MS Azure >>> AWS

data science & statistics. I'm basically the master of hypothesis tests, z-scores, p-values, quantitative statistics and analytics, plus the softwares out there like SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS Statistics, Google Analytics, Azure Analysis Services etc that provide decision science models that back up such data

BD24
06-24-2021, 06:18 PM
Andy doesn’t actually make 250k my man. He got fired from his first job as a Java developer because he was garbage. But now wants everyone to believe that he is some wiz kid making bank.

Andy might actually be in tech, but he is more than likely a help desk or desktop support person tbh

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 06:32 PM
Andy doesn’t actually make 250k my man. He got fired from his first job as a Java developer because he was garbage. But now wants everyone to believe that he is some wiz kid making bank.

Andy might actually be in tech, but he is more than likely a help desk or desktop support person tbh
:lol no. Those make less than fucking teacher salary. Do you really think I got my college degree to acquiesce to a career that makes less than what my momma makes?

I got fired from first job out of college in 2016 in January 2017 which was an entry level Java developer at the meager entry-level salary of 70k in Plano. Yes I was garbage at coding and still am.

Then I was unemployed for the next 15 months, except for a couple low wage jobs that summer for a couple months but I couldn't tolerate that so I quit pretty fast. I went on various travel adventures, went out with various women, explored different job opportunities, lost all my money, lost even more money, had to completely re-evaluate myself. Sold my house. Then in Spring 2018 my success story began, I spent a month in training in Manhattan, NYC which gave me all the confidence in the world, if I can make it in New York I can make it anywhere... and after coming back to Texas I've made over $900K in W2 income ever since April 2018.

Neo.
06-24-2021, 06:43 PM
:lol no. Those make less than fucking teacher salary. Do you really think I got my college degree to acquiesce to a career that makes less than what my momma makes?

I got fired from first job out of college in 2016 in January 2017 which was an entry level Java developer at the meager entry-level salary of 70k in Plano. Yes I was garbage at coding and still am.

Then I was unemployed for the next 15 months, except for a couple low wage jobs that summer for a couple months but I couldn't tolerate that so I quit pretty fast. I went on various travel adventures, went out with various women, explored different job opportunities, lost all my money, lost even more money, had to completely re-evaluate myself. Sold my house. Then in Spring 2018 my success story began, I spent a month in training in Manhattan, NYC which gave me all the confidence in the world, if I can make it in New York I can make it anywhere... and after coming back to Texas I've made over $900K in W2 income ever since April 2018.

dont forget the part where you abandoned your child and her mother

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 08:03 PM
dont forget the part where you abandoned your child and her mother

Back in 2015 when I was 21, I was in the process of writing a trilogy novel about a great young hero of man who rescued and saved women, married them, had one child with them, and then the woman would die tragically each time and he'd move on to the next beautiful damsel in distress, and the same thing would happen over and over again. It's something of a science with me.

Neo.
06-24-2021, 08:13 PM
andy, with the bads :td

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2021, 08:27 PM
andy, with the bads :td

It's fun to fuck with females and their feelings. After all the main purpose of females is cooking, cleaning and sexual partnership

ElNono
06-24-2021, 10:17 PM

:lol makes 250k, but works for a small company which can't even afford health insurance...

Andy really sucks at lying, tbh

Joseph Kony
06-24-2021, 10:19 PM
Back in 2015 when I was 21, I was in the process of writing a trilogy novel about a great young hero of man who rescued and saved women, married them, had one child with them, and then the woman would die tragically each time and he'd move on to the next beautiful damsel in distress, and the same thing would happen over and over again. It's something of a science with me.
https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/8c1/4e1/05a166cc4c516b386f10ad11ec3120f150-15-joker.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2021, 09:27 AM
:lol makes 250k, but works for a small company which can't even afford health insurance...

Large company, but the health insurance sucks... they only offer HDHPs which might be ACA compliant but they don't really qualify in my book as health insurance... not if you have to pay out of pocket for EVERYTHING before meeting some exorbitant deductible. That's ridiculous and a waste of money.

I need a *premium coverage* health insurance plan.

ElNono
06-25-2021, 03:44 PM
Large company, but the health insurance sucks... they only offer HDHPs which might be ACA compliant but they don't really qualify in my book as health insurance... not if you have to pay out of pocket for EVERYTHING before meeting some exorbitant deductible. That's ridiculous and a waste of money.

I need a *premium coverage* health insurance plan.

This only highlights that you suck at picking jobs... or you don't get to pick at all, tbh

BD24
06-25-2021, 09:14 PM
This only highlights that you suck at picking jobs... or you don't get to pick at all, tbh
People that work help desk don’t get to be choosy Nono. Not everyone is a software engineer like you and has 20 companies messaging them per week.

ElNono
06-25-2021, 09:30 PM
People that work help desk don’t get to be choosy Nono. Not everyone is a software engineer like you and has 20 companies messaging them per week.

It already did sound suspect when he was bitching about Indians taking over his job... to be easily replaceable like that, you gotta be at the very bottom of the totem pole, tbh...

That people don't make 250k...

BD24
06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
It already did sound suspect when he was bitching about Indians taking over his job... to be easily replaceable like that, you gotta be at the very bottom of the totem pole, tbh...

That people don't make 250k...
Yep. As someone in tech I can promise you that teams would much rather hire GC and US citizens. A lot of companies only hire H1 in niche areas that are really tough to staff. The fact Andy got out of a job by people on work visas tells you all you need to know.

H1 visa transfers are super costly, a pain in the ass, and can take quite some time to get the visa transferred over

thunder
06-27-2021, 03:35 PM
Not an option this year so far. Was an option in 2019 and about half of last year. Hoping to get on a company which provides 2,000 or less MOOP Aetna POS II insurance for reasonable out of pocket premium, but it's hard since one of the biggest companies that offers that blacklisted me and the very best company in that department laid me off last November and doesn't have a whole lot of opportunities.
It won't cost much if you get a one month prescription. Also won't cost much to get those stones evaluated by a lab. Put that 250k salary to good use, son.

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2021, 03:39 PM
It won't cost much if you get a one month prescription. Also won't cost much to get those stones evaluated by a lab. Put that 250k salary to good use, son.

are you kidding me? Any lab scans these days post-obamacare are between 500-1000. I'd rather spend that on dates and getting laid.

Mitch
06-27-2021, 05:45 PM
Andy didn't know how a Roth Ira worked and said he got a refund for one at the bank. I don't think anybody believes him, tbh :lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2021, 06:14 PM
Andy didn't know how a Roth Ira worked and said he got a refund for one at the bank. I don't think anybody believes him, tbh :lol

You wanna bet?

Bend over, I'll deposit a refund in your bank.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2021, 07:33 PM
are you kidding me? Any lab scans these days post-obamacare are between 500-1000. I'd rather spend that on dates and getting laid.Spend it on curbing your personality disorder.

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2021, 07:34 PM
Spend it on curbing your personality disorder.

pot meet kettle
Spurtacular Take him to school

BD24
06-27-2021, 08:40 PM
Did he really :lol

i missed that shit :lol

ChumpDumper
06-28-2021, 02:39 AM
pot meet kettle
Spurtacular Take him to schoolAre you the kettle?

ChumpDumper
06-28-2021, 02:39 AM

i missed that shit :lol:lol all true

Mitch
06-28-2021, 12:08 PM

i missed that shit :lol

He went to Merrill Lynch and got it fixed :lol
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283131&page=6&p=10473294&viewfull=1#post10473294

DJR210
06-28-2021, 02:15 PM

This fool is approaching Avante tier.. and it's what he wants :lol

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 04:10 PM
pot meet kettle
Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Take him to school

It's what I do, tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-29-2021, 05:09 PM
It's what I do, tbh.Post a link where you've done that, derp.

DMC
06-29-2021, 10:59 PM

He's just that good at it, maybe the best all time. If your PC locks up and you think you might have to reboot, don't. Just contact this guy. He can remote into it through his gameboy and build you a new and better OS on the fly and still get platinum level results on the gameboy.

Thread
06-30-2021, 01:00 PM
are you kidding me? Any lab scans these days post-obamacare are between 500-1000. I'd rather spend that on dates and getting laid.

You wanna bet?

Bend over, I'll deposit a refund in your bank.

pot meet kettle
Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Take him to school

Sweet Jesus, the return of MM is quite THE highlight. Since I retur...I mean I haven't seen MM this sharp since olden days.

Two days in-a-row, I'm calling your name, MM...bless your heart...

MM

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2021, 02:20 PM
Sweet Jesus, the return of MM is quite THE highlight. Since I retur...I mean I haven't seen MM this sharp since olden days.

Two days in-a-row, I'm calling your name, MM...bless your heart...

MM
Olden days?

Olden days... when you were calling me a chickenshit on the NBA boards... before 5 > 4 became 5 > 5? :lol

I'm enlightened by you, and appreciate this... but I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. lol.

RandomGuy
07-13-2021, 02:43 PM
]Alkanalize yourself[/B], hydrate + get tamsulosin prescribed to you and get your excreted urinated stones to your PCP so they can evaluate what kind of stone it is. Go from there

Homeostasis.

No such thing as "alkanalize" oneself.

RandomGuy
07-13-2021, 02:57 PM

RandomGuy
07-14-2021, 10:58 AM
I'm passing the 3rd one I've had in just over five years right now. Hurts like a mf'er, and I don't have health insurance. I feel it really bad in the lower right back/side area as well as the pains radiating down to my penis and rectum all day. Ugh. I just took some narcotics and Tylenol and the pain is better than it was earlier but I'm just miserable in general.

Anyone else had this experience? :grim: :depressed

You know, being a straight up insurance/financial expert, I took your question seriously and typed out a well-thought out, well-meant, and useful bit of advice. I generally provide this kind of thing to people, even ones I don't like here.

Then I saw the "Trump" bit in your avatar, and backspaced right the fuck over it.

If you want to worship a conman to "own the libs", you can go fuck yourself. The only thing I can really wish for you is that someday you realize what an asshole you are, and maybe become a better person.

Good luck with that.

Millennial_Messiah
07-14-2021, 11:15 AM
You know, being a straight up insurance/financial expert, I took your question seriously and typed out a well-thought out, well-meant, and useful bit of advice. I generally provide this kind of thing to people, even ones I don't like here.

Then I saw the "Trump" bit in your avatar, and backspaced right the fuck over it.

If you want to worship a conman to "own the libs", you can go fuck yourself. The only thing I can really wish for you is that someday you realize what an asshole you are, and maybe become a better person.

Good luck with that.

I respect both parties, but the fact the left is denying that we're firmly in Cold War II, this time with China, is ridiculous. China is halfway to the USA in terms of wealth and growing and it's currently as bad, if not worse, than the height of the USSR economy in the 1970s before it began to decline.

RandomGuy
07-14-2021, 03:28 PM
I respect both parties, but the fact the left is denying that we're firmly in Cold War II, this time with China, is ridiculous. China is halfway to the USA in terms of wealth and growing and it's currently as bad, if not worse, than the height of the USSR economy in the 1970s before it began to decline.

:lol No one on the left is "denying we're firmly in a Cold war" with China except in your head, asshole.

It has all the earmarks of that, but China is hugely overplaying its hand, with an internal demographic time-bomb about to go off.

Thankfully we have some competent adults in charge at State, and someone at the helm that has a clue where to find Beijing on a map.

Ripping up the PPP was fucking stupid of Trump and set us back a lot, although I don't expect your dumb ass to understand why, because "muh Trump".

Millennial_Messiah
07-14-2021, 04:32 PM
:lol No one on the left is "denying we're firmly in a Cold war" with China except in your head, asshole.

It has all the earmarks of that, but China is hugely overplaying its hand, with an internal demographic time-bomb about to go off.

Thankfully we have some competent adults in charge at State, and someone at the helm that has a clue where to find Beijing on a map.

Ripping up the PPP was fucking stupid of Trump and set us back a lot, although I don't expect your dumb ass to understand why, because "muh Trump".

It definitely hurt consumer purchasing power, makes it hard on places like Dollar Tree, and makes Walmart raise their prices. Inflation is bad, regardless of which party is in power or who the president says.

That said, the part I bolded in blue is laughable. Biden has a clue where to find Beijing on a map and Trump doesn't?! :lmao on a world map, Biden would probably put the thumb tack in Canada or Antarctica, if not in the ocean tbh.

Ilhan Omar/Ayanna Pressley/AOC/Rashida Talib are definitely "on the left" and they are both awful and openly anti-American. That's a shit sandwich the Left must own and eat.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-14-2021, 04:32 PM
i hope it still hurts

RandomGuy
07-14-2021, 04:47 PM
It definitely hurt consumer purchasing power, makes it hard on places like Dollar Tree, and makes Walmart raise their prices. Inflation is bad, regardless of which party is in power or who the president says.

That said, the part I bolded in blue is laughable. Biden has a clue where to find Beijing on a map and Trump doesn't?! :lmao on a world map, Biden would probably put the thumb tack in Canada or Antarctica, if not in the ocean tbh.

Ilhan Omar/Ayanna Pressley/AOC/Rashida Talib are definitely "on the left" and they are both awful and openly anti-American. That's a shit sandwich the Left must own and eat.

:lol five people are "the left". That is what you are going with?

The five people you are told to hate by your propaganda masters, so you gullible twats see them as somehow the same as a hundred million people.

no wonder you morons can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Millennial_Messiah
07-14-2021, 07:33 PM
:lol five people are "the left". That is what you are going with?

The five people you are told to hate by your propaganda masters, so you gullible twats see them as somehow the same as a hundred million people.

no wonder you morons can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Morons? No wonder we're on the brink of civil war... whatever happened to bipartisan amity? Just because I'm team orange man good and you're team orange man bad doesn't mean we have to be nasty and hateful towards one another.

RandomGuy
07-15-2021, 07:41 AM
Morons? No wonder we're on the brink of civil war... whatever happened to bipartisan amity? Just because I'm team orange man good and you're team orange man bad doesn't mean we have to be nasty and hateful towards one another.

Bipartisan amnity died in 1996, IMO. That is just a code word for "suckering Democrats into giving us what we want" these days.

The modern conservative movement started moving towards outright fascism in the mid-nineties, and that trend rapidly accelerated when a full-on autocrat took power.

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence, both anathema to democracy and republics.

You have yet to realize that, but hopefully someday you will.

Millennial_Messiah
07-15-2021, 11:18 AM
Bipartisan amnity died in 1996, IMO. That is just a code word for "suckering Democrats into giving us what we want" these days.

The modern conservative movement started moving towards outright fascism in the mid-nineties, and that trend rapidly accelerated when a full-on autocrat took power.

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence, both anathema to democracy and republics.

:lmao Are you fucking delirious or something? The USA has gotten infinitely more liberal since the 1990s. A few examples...

-Don't Ask Don't Tell Repealed
-Gay Marriage Fully Legalized
-Obamacare ACA vs. the old healthcare system
-LGBTQ+ Movement
-gender identity a thing now, not a thing in the 1990s
-BLM a thing now, in the 1990s it was Rodney King and OJ and very little movement else
-the Redskins are now the Washington Football Team

you'd have to be 10 kinds of stupid to think America in 2021 is not significantly to the left of America in 1996 :lmao

RandomGuy
07-15-2021, 12:21 PM
:lmao Are you fucking delirious or something? The USA has gotten infinitely more liberal since the 1990s. A few examples...

-Don't Ask Don't Tell Repealed
-Gay Marriage Fully Legalized
-Obamacare ACA vs. the old healthcare system
-LGBTQ+ Movement
-gender identity a thing now, not a thing in the 1990s
-BLM a thing now, in the 1990s it was Rodney King and OJ and very little movement else
-the Redskins are now the Washington Football Team

you'd have to be 10 kinds of stupid to think America in 2021 is not significantly to the left of America in 1996 :lmao

(sigh)

This is the kind of thing I mean. Let's pause for a second for a critical thinking and honesty exercise.

What sentence out of that passage MOST supports the statement:

"The country as a whole has gotten more conservative"

and provide a short rationale for your selection.

Millennial_Messiah
07-16-2021, 11:00 AM
Guess I'm not a father after all. Paternity test negative on the little girl. Oh well, I liked her. I guess i'll be divorcing my green card wife for cheating, tbh.