PDA

View Full Version : Trump Rave goes very well

MultiTroll
06-23-2021, 08:27 PM
“This was the biggest event we’ve ever done and with as many people and random things that popped up unexpectedly I feel like we all handled it very well.”
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6167230.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Donald-Trump.jpg
Donny partied so hard he had to change hats.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R9626b4000b638e753ec0156a29aa9af4?rik=csQ0XpbZw3mO Kg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2fcontent%2fd am%2fnews%2f2017%2f07%2f18%2fTELEMMGLPICT000135027 170_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQpeGv_xTcGu9U5p8psk4dQ3Amx-F8DgSsFyvTVy4f9Q.jpeg%3fimwidth%3d450&ehk=z0ghKELSqgt4FhkD8lWiy9NGP2ESlIqwahJZ0U%2biO70% 3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

MultiTroll
06-23-2021, 08:28 PM
‘Redneck Rave’ Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests
Blake Montgomery

A massive country music festival in Kentucky this past weekend started off on rocky footing: Police found meth, marijuana, and an open bottle of alcohol in the first vehicle they stopped at a traffic checkpoint. One of the people in the car had two active warrants out for their arrest.
“We were like, ‘Well, this doesn’t bode well for the weekend,’” Edmonson County Sheriff Shane Doyle told the Lexington Herald-Leader.

Police said that by the end of the five-day bash, dubbed the “Redneck Rave,” one man had been impaled, one woman had been strangled to the point of unconsciousness, and one throat had been slit. In all, Edmonson authorities arrested 14 people, and charged four dozen people from five states.

The event, organized by country rapper Justin Time, took place in Blue Holler Offroad Park and drew a crowd of tens of thousands, doubling the population of the unincorporated town of Ollie, which is so small it does not have a stoplight. Redneck Rave promoters bragged that they had sold more than 20,000 tickets. The lengthy getdown, advertised as the “biggest country party you’ll ever go to,” boasted a demolition derby, goldfish racing, and a full-scale football game as well as a series of concerts.

The details of the Redneck Rave’s incidents are grisly. One person slit a friend’s throat and remains at large, a 29-year-old man had allegedly strangled a woman until she passed out, one person lost the better part of a finger, and another was impaled when he drove a side-by-side over a 2-3 inch log that broke through the bottom of the recreational vehicle. Paramedics left the log inside him as they airlifted him to a hospital.
Justin Time, whose legal name is Justin Stowers, wrote on Facebook, “This was the biggest event we’ve ever done and with as many people and random things that popped up unexpectedly I feel like we all handled it very well.”

Doyle told the Herald-Leader last year’s Redneck Raves—there were two—“overwhelmed” his staff. He ordered all his deputies to work mandatory overtime this year and requested assistance from the Kentucky State Police. At least one person died at the event last year. Another Redneck Rave is scheduled for October of this year.

‘Redneck Rave’ Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests (yahoo.com) (https://news.yahoo.com/redneck-rave-descends-throat-slashing-033349725.html)

Ef-man
06-23-2021, 08:31 PM
Those Redneck Raves will always do that to you.

:tu

Spurtacular
06-23-2021, 10:31 PM
Pity post.

ElNono
06-24-2021, 12:36 AM
Rednecks deserve to have fun too, tbh... was hoping there would be more casualties though...

Thread
06-24-2021, 12:44 AM
Rednecks deserve to have fun too, tbh... was hoping there would be more casualties though...

You all would shoot 'em down one and all if you had it to do over again, and you will shoot them down if they ever try it again. You missed your chance you blood thirsty bastards, you...save that one unarmed woman who that cop shot to death, then they hustled his bustle to an award ceremony for shooting this unarmed woman to death. Ya greasy bastards. Fuckin' animals.

MultiTroll
06-24-2021, 12:58 AM
^ you mean the chick reaching in to try to steal the cigars?

ElNono
06-24-2021, 01:42 AM
You all would shoot 'em down one and all if you had it to do over again, and you will shoot them down if they ever try it again. You missed your chance you blood thirsty bastards, you...save that one unarmed woman who that cop shot to death, then they hustled his bustle to an award ceremony for shooting this unarmed woman to death. Ya greasy bastards. Fuckin' animals.

That traitor woman was from San Diego, CA. It's ok though, the rest will have some time in jail to think about what they did.

Thread
06-24-2021, 02:47 AM
That traitor woman was from San Diego, CA. It's ok though, the rest will have some time in jail to think about what they did.

Oh, yeah, you're gonna drive 'em right thru the shitter, like you did that cop up in Minnesota that rid all of us of that animal Floyd. Convicted him of not only 1st degree murder, but 2nd degree murder and 3rd degree murder +! HA!!!

Thread
06-24-2021, 02:49 AM
^ you mean the chick reaching in to try to steal the cigars?

No, that was the Gentle Giant there in Ferguson, he strong armed those cigars; then wandered up the street where they had a first class ticket to the Resurrection with is his name on it all ready for him.

Buh, bye, GG.

ElNono
06-24-2021, 05:59 AM
Oh, yeah, you're gonna drive 'em right thru the shitter, like you did that cop up in Minnesota that rid all of us of that animal Floyd. Convicted him of not only 1st degree murder, but 2nd degree murder and 3rd degree murder +! HA!!!

Derek is laying in the bed he made. So will these traitors, tbh. Whatever happened with the party of personal responsibility? Only for dem welfare queens?

Thread
06-24-2021, 08:32 AM
Derek is laying in the bed he made. So will these traitors, tbh. Whatever happened with the party of personal responsibility? Only for dem welfare queens?

Maybe they'll get off like President Davis did,,,nary conviction. No, now we find out you live in regret for not using fighter jets against 'em. Ya looney birds.

Trill Clinton
06-24-2021, 08:45 AM
Only Methhead thugs can get violent at a country music festival. I bet that place stunk like high hell too.

Thread
06-24-2021, 09:26 AM
Only Methhead thugs can get violent at a country music festival. I bet that place stunk like high hell too.

...or, at Juneteenth Day festivals. tee, hee.

MultiTroll
06-24-2021, 09:57 AM
No, that was the Gentle Giant there in Ferguson, he strong armed those cigars; then wandered up the street where they had a first class ticket to the Resurrection with is his name on it all ready for him.

Buh, bye, GG.
Gentle Giant had paid for those cigars. They were his. Since when can you get killed for taking back your own stuff?

Your trespassing loon bought nary a thing.

As for the other 5 killed? You're sidestepping.

Thread
06-24-2021, 10:10 AM
Gentle Giant had paid for those cigars. They were his. Since when can you get killed for taking back your own stuff?

Your trespassing loon bought nary a thing.

As for the other 5 killed? You're sidestepping.

My ass. The video is right there and has been forever. Both the giant and Floyd got what was comin' to 'em & long overdue.

MultiTroll
06-24-2021, 10:23 AM
My ass. The video is right there and has been forever. Both the giant and Floyd got what was comin' to 'em & long overdue.
You don't understand how that hood works. Bartering is 100% legit. GG had brought those the night before to barter. Twas a different cashier the day he went to collect. That is why the ruckus. New cashier was trying to sell his shit. Refused to give GG back his own shit, so GG wanted it back.

Seriously Dale i saw a documentary on it. I was surprised too.

MultiTroll
06-24-2021, 10:34 AM
Links:

Stranger Fruit (2017) - IMDb (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6642264/)

Stranger Fruit (film) - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_Fruit_(film))

Thread
06-24-2021, 10:57 AM
You don't understand how that hood works. Bartering is 100% legit. GG had brought those the night before to barter. Twas a different cashier the day he went to collect. That is why the ruckus. New cashier was trying to sell his shit. Refused to give GG back his own shit, so GG wanted it back.

Seriously Dale i saw a documentary on it. I was surprised too.

I saw (it) as well. Nothing more than revising history..."He's dead, so, they'll let us get away with rewriting this. We'll call it a documentary and put it on the Internet." I don't have to buy this shit and I ain't.

Same with the fat ass that was selling loose cigarettes in Baltimore. How many fucking times did the cops ask him to stop, tell him to stop, order him to stop and he still adamantly refused to obey a law and lawful commands. He's dead and they try and make a hero out of him. Same with Floyd. A career criminal and they've canonized the damn guy.

MultiTroll
06-24-2021, 11:19 AM
I saw (it) as well. Nothing more than revising history..."He's dead, so, they'll let us get away with rewriting this. We'll call it a documentary and put it on the Internet." I don't have to buy this shit and I ain't.

Same with the fat ass that was selling loose cigarettes in Baltimore. How many fucking times did the cops ask him to stop, tell him to stop, order him to stop and he still adamantly refused to obey a law and lawful commands. He's dead and they try and make a hero out of him. Same with Floyd. A career criminal and they've canonized the damn guy.
So ruff them up, give em a slap upside the head. Several slaps.
But pin him down with 5 other cowards and choke him out?

FOH!

As for Cigar Giant same thing. Fucks sake Dale you never stole anything from a store in your formative years?
Bullits and death is way overjudgement.

Thread
06-24-2021, 11:38 AM
So ruff them up, give em a slap upside the head. Several slaps.
But pin him down with 5 other cowards and choke him out?

FOH!

As for Cigar Giant same thing. Fucks sake Dale you never stole anything from a store in your formative years?
Bullits and death is way overjudgement.

They tried to arrest the Baltimore guy and he wouldn't comply. What are they supposed to do, throw up their hands and walk a way? Same with GG, he would'nt get out of the middle of the street. The cop tried to talk him into it, but he'd have none of it. Was looking for a fight. What, just drive away and let him stay in the middle of the street?

ElNono
06-24-2021, 12:18 PM
Maybe they'll get off like President Davis did,,,nary conviction. No, now we find out you live in regret for not using fighter jets against 'em. Ya looney birds.

We find out that even traitors get their day in court. Credit to Old Joe for respecting the US Constitution, unlike his predecessor.

SpursforSix
06-24-2021, 01:11 PM
https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2605041/86918810.jpghttps://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2605041/86918808.jpghttps://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2605041/86918807.jpg

MultiTroll
06-24-2021, 01:24 PM
They tried to arrest the Baltimore guy and he wouldn't comply. What are they supposed to do, throw up their hands and walk a way? Same with GG, he would'nt get out of the middle of the street. The cop tried to talk him into it, but he'd have none of it. Was looking for a fight. What, just drive away and let him stay in the middle of the street?
Would the pavement then be harmed?

Surely you are okay with shooting these douchebags too?:
https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/capitol-police-officer-attacked-beaten-video-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Thread
06-24-2021, 05:54 PM
We find out that even traitors get their day in court. Credit to Old Joe for respecting the US Constitution, unlike his predecessor.

Mother fucker Biden threatened to use fighter jets and nukes against American citizens, the fuckin' screwball.

Thread
06-24-2021, 05:56 PM
Would the pavement then be harmed?

Surely you are okay with shooting these douchebags too?:
https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/capitol-police-officer-attacked-beaten-video-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Fat ass in Baltimore wasn't shot.
Diseased and putrid Floyd in MN., wasn't shot. Both resisted arrest. You can't do that and expect a great solution & outcome.
GG wasn't shot till he attacked the cop and tried to take his gun. And your people compounded the problem by lying out their asses. "Hands up, don't shoot." Just a bald-faced lie because the Giant wouldn't get out of the fuckin' middle of the damn street.

ElNono
06-24-2021, 06:03 PM
Mother fucker Biden threatened to use fighter jets and nukes against American citizens, the fuckin' screwball.

Confederate soldiers were American citizens too. Can’t use that as an excuse.

Adam Lambert
06-24-2021, 06:37 PM
He didn't make any threats of attacking citizens. He simply said if those citizens want to overthrow the government they're going to need a lot more heavy artillery. It's not that difficult to understand the difference, but that's why Trumptards are the dumbest people in America.

Thread
06-24-2021, 06:52 PM
Confederate soldiers were American citizens too. Can’t use that as an excuse.

And yet President Davis was convicted of nary crime.

At least those American patriots are safe though under the D.C. jailhouse instead of getting bombed by fighter jets dispatched by lunatic bobble head Joe/the crazy bastard. Threatening "chumps," I mean American citizens with nuclear bombs. He's insane, rabid like a sick dog.

Thread
06-24-2021, 06:56 PM
He didn't make any threats of attacking citizens. He simply said if those citizens want to overthrow the government they're going to need a lot more heavy artillery. It's not that difficult to understand the difference, but that's why Trumptards are the dumbest people in America.

Sure, Adam, like Madonna didn't make any threats to the blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into. Makes sense as we never heard a discouraging words out of race hustlers twins Hussein & Biden. Nary a word of condemnation.

"I didn't discourage her in the circa, so, nothing to stop me from threatening these "sick" "chumps" with fighter jets and nukes. If I can't get 'em to unite with me, or, get vacinnated I'll bomb 'em to kingdom come."

He's lost his mind, Adam.

ElNono
06-24-2021, 07:43 PM
And yet President Davis was convicted of nary crime.

At least those American patriots are safe though under the D.C. jailhouse instead of getting bombed by fighter jets dispatched by lunatic bobble head Joe/the crazy bastard. Threatening "chumps," I mean American citizens with nuclear bombs. He's insane, rabid like a sick dog.

I don't think Dennison is facing charges over the insurrection, so your point is moot. Confederate soldiers did indeed die at the hand of Union soldiers, so you really can't use the muh american citizen card.

TSA
06-24-2021, 08:00 PM

Why the need for heavy artillery when we’ve been told the government was almost overthrown by overwhelmingly peaceful unarmed protestors on January 6th.

ElNono
06-24-2021, 08:07 PM
Why the need for heavy artillery when we’ve been told the government was almost overthrown by overwhelmingly peaceful unarmed protestors on January 6th.

peaceful?

TSA
06-25-2021, 09:00 AM
peaceful?

Overwhelmingly peaceful. My data suggests that 96.3% of the event involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of the event, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police.

MultiTroll
06-25-2021, 09:09 AM
Overwhelmingly peaceful. My data suggests that 96.3% of the event involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of the event, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police.
4% shitty destructors is good now.
3% injured / killed is good now.

:lol The new Trumptard standards.

Adam Lambert
06-25-2021, 09:12 AM

:cry

I'm sorry your coup failed. Maybe if you'd spammed conspiracy theories during even more of your spare time, it would have made a difference.

Trill Clinton
06-25-2021, 09:18 AM

I can agree with this. Same for the protests after police shootings. Majority of the protestors are peaceful outside of a few bad actors.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2021, 09:38 AM
:lol "my data"

Thread
06-25-2021, 09:48 AM
I can agree with this. Same for the protests after police shootings. Majority of the protestors are peaceful outside of a few bad actors.

Horseshit. They spent last summer burning the country down, looting it six ways to Sunday every time they didn't get their way and so they could help steal the election for mother fucker Biden. Christ, now if we try that tact the aforementioned mother fucker Biden has threatened us with F-14 bombing runs & nukes!..."Please get vaccinated, you 'deplorable/chumps' in the meantime as you wait to get nuked and strafed."

tee, hee.

MultiTroll
06-25-2021, 10:22 AM
help steal the election for mother fucker Biden.
“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” - remember that quote?

ElNono
06-25-2021, 01:31 PM

Go on. What about trespassing? unlawful entry to the Capitol is a crime, according to DC law.

Also, you said unarmed, but more than 50 protesters have been charged with gun-related offenses. They don't have to fire a weapon, carrying is enough in DC.

see: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-capitol-crimes/explainer-what-crimes-can-the-u-s-capitol-rioters-be-charged-with-idUSKBN29E0ND

Isitjustme?
06-25-2021, 03:00 PM

police brutality bad now

Thread
06-25-2021, 03:04 PM
police brutality bad now

Though mother fucker Biden gets an exception because he wants to F-14 & nuke us.

tee, hee.

Isitjustme?
06-25-2021, 04:10 PM
Though mother fucker Biden gets an exception because he wants to F-14 & nuke us.

source?

Thread
06-25-2021, 04:13 PM
source?

It's all over the news, Issy.

Isitjustme?
06-25-2021, 05:10 PM
It's all over the news, Issy.

"'You need F-15s and nukes' to fight government"

This is the statement you're misunderstanding?

Thread
06-25-2021, 05:20 PM
"'You need F-15s and nukes' to fight government"

This is the statement you're misunderstanding?

You wish.

Isitjustme?
06-25-2021, 09:02 PM
You wish.

:lol so desperate to be an outraged victim

Thread
06-25-2021, 09:42 PM
so desperate to be an outraged victim

You guys made fool's of yourselves doing precisely the same damn thing the past 4 years, Issy.

Damn ya's!!!
:lol

MultiTroll
06-26-2021, 12:06 AM
Fat ass in Baltimore wasn't shot.
Diseased and putrid Floyd in MN., wasn't shot. Both resisted arrest. You can't do that and expect a great solution & outcome.
GG wasn't shot till he attacked the cop and tried to take his gun. And your people compounded the problem by lying out their asses. "Hands up, don't shoot." Just a bald-faced lie because the Giant wouldn't get out of the fuckin' middle of the damn street.
And the insurrection numb nutts were resisting arrest?

Go on. What about trespassing? unlawful entry to the Capitol is a crime, according to DC law.

Also, you said unarmed, but more than 50 protesters have been charged with gun-related offenses. They don't have to fire a weapon, carrying is enough in DC.

see: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-capitol-crimes/explainer-what-crimes-can-the-u-s-capitol-rioters-be-charged-with-idUSKBN29E0ND
El is dealing with reality.

Isitjustme?
06-26-2021, 01:32 AM
You guys made fool's of yourselves doing precisely the same damn thing the past 4 years, Issy.

Damn ya's!!!
:lol

Used to be conservatives called out liberals for crying and wallowing in victimhood about every injustice now you guys are trying to beat them at the same game. Funny part is you have such little shit to complain about its hilarious. "I'm a white guy in America..the most persecuted group in the whole country!!!1!" :lol

Thread
06-26-2021, 02:59 AM
Used to be conservatives called out liberals for crying and wallowing in victimhood about every injustice now you guys are trying to beat them at the same game. Funny part is you have such little shit to complain about its hilarious. "I'm a white guy in America..the most persecuted group in the whole country!!!1!" :lol

...and "the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

Isitjustme?
06-26-2021, 03:36 AM
...and "the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

I'm a honky too but I got more to take pride than just the fact that I was born white or that some dudes also born white way before I was even born did some shit lol. Just to show you guys can always find an angle to be a victim the new updated take on that f-15s and nukes statement is "Oh, I thought the capital was an imminent danger of being a coup!! now the libs admit there was no threat!! Libtard hypocrisy at its finest!!" thats what im seeing on twitter so might wanna fall in line

daboom1
06-26-2021, 04:26 AM
I'm a honky too but I got more to take pride than just the fact that I was born white or that some dudes also born white way before I was even born did some shit lol.

Congrats on coming out :tu Happy Pride Month!

Isitjustme?
06-26-2021, 04:38 AM
Congrats on coming out :tu Happy Pride Month!

Just use your regular account, Chris

Frenchfred
06-26-2021, 05:27 AM

no, he didn't. Your reading skills are just terrible and this is your first language.

Thread
06-26-2021, 07:51 AM
no, he didn't. Your reading skills are just terrible and this is your first language.

Yes, he did.

Frenchfred
06-26-2021, 08:46 AM
Yes, he did.

nope, this is getting embarrassing, getting schooled by a foreigner about english reading skills

Thread
06-26-2021, 09:01 AM
nope

Yep.

Frenchfred
06-26-2021, 09:56 AM
Yep.

did he say: "I'll use F15 and nuke on Americans" or did he say "if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons"?

Thread
06-26-2021, 10:12 AM
did he say: "I'll use F15 and nuke on Americans" or did he say "if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons"?

Mother fucker Biden threatened Americans with fighter jets and nukes.

Your and his regrets are you own.

I've no sympathy for either one ya's, ya Frenchman, you. We saved your asses in WW2 and you cheap bastards still won't pay your dues for the United Nations. You're dead beats. That Macron looks like a woman, and a good looking woman at that I'll grant ya, but does he have to wear his hair in a flip like that. It gives Ef homosexual desires.

Lettin' the Nazi's kick you out of your own country. We had to travel all that way over there to get your shit back for ya's. LMFAO!!!

"Oh, a come a over a here. And a help us get our a shit back from the a Nazi's. They steal our a vino and our nude painting."

Frenchfred
06-26-2021, 10:33 AM
Mother fucker Biden threatened Americans with fighter jets and nukes.

Your and his regrets are you own.

I've no sympathy for either one ya's, ya Frenchman, you. We saved your asses in WW2 and you cheap bastards still won't pay your dues for the United Nations. You're dead beats. That Macron looks like a woman, and a good looking woman at that I'll grant ya, but does he have to wear his hair in a flip like that. It gives Ef homosexual desires.

Lettin' the Nazi's kick you out of your own country. We had to travel all that way over there to get your shit back for ya's. LMFAO!!!

"Oh, a come a over a here. And a help us get our a shit back from the a Nazi's. They steal our a vino and our nude painting."

we saved you against the Brit otherwise you'd be english. But thanks for confirming that I won the argument :clap

Thread
06-26-2021, 02:12 PM
we saved you against the Brit otherwise you'd be english. But thanks for confirming that I won the argument :clap

We are English. That's our sovereign.

You let yourself get Nazi'ed. Then didn't even have the decency to come to the beaches when we landed to save your French asses. You was running around in the underground in cute little outfits like on "Hogan's Heroes."

Qui this and qui that. Acting all coy and delicate. Only your "Cage" was on that beach with "Sgt. Saunders," "Little John" and the "Kirbster." "Doc" as well. You all were up above the fray with "Lieutenant Hanley." Once we got up there and knocked that pill box then here ya all come, skinnin & grinnin, cept the Lieutenant, he's in the Jeep giving order, hair combed impeccably.

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 03:06 AM
We are English. That's our sovereign.

You let yourself get Nazi'ed. Then didn't even have the decency to come to the beaches when we landed to save your French asses. You was running around in the underground in cute little outfits like on "Hogan's Heroes."

Qui this and qui that. Acting all coy and delicate. Only your "Cage" was on that beach with "Sgt. Saunders," "Little John" and the "Kirbster." "Doc" as well. You all were up above the fray with "Lieutenant Hanley." Once we got up there and knocked that pill box then here ya all come, skinnin & grinnin, cept the Lieutenant, he's in the Jeep giving order, hair combed impeccably.

So now you're english, I thought that you were american. But again thanks for confirming that I WON the argument :lol

Thread
06-27-2021, 07:41 AM
So now you're english, I thought that you were american. But again thanks for confirming that I WON the argument :lol

They're our sovereign.

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 07:52 AM
They're our sovereign.

so you are english and your government is actually in London, good to know.

Thread
06-27-2021, 07:56 AM
so you are english and your government is actually in London, good to know.

No, they're our sovereign.

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 09:13 AM
No, they're our sovereign.

you said "we are English"

Thread
06-27-2021, 09:15 AM
you said "we are English"

And they're our sovereign.

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 09:19 AM
And they're our sovereign.