PDA

View Full Version : *** Official Derek Chauvin sentencing thread ***

ElNono
06-24-2021, 01:56 AM
Sentencing is on Friday.

How many years he gets? Looks like 30 is tops. I'm going with 20.

I'm sure it'll be appealed regardless.

Thread
06-24-2021, 02:51 AM
LMCONTROLLINAO!!!

I nudged the Elster to this thread.

Thread
06-24-2021, 02:55 AM
This is where that saying by Spock when he's about to die is handy/Spock doesn't mind it..."The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one."

Same with Chauvin...the needs of the 330 million + another 30 million wet outweigh the needs of the one/Derek Chauvin. You rid the world of this animal, no more...NO MORE.

Chumpette
06-24-2021, 06:10 AM
!!!THRILL UP THE LEG TIME!!!

Ef-man
06-24-2021, 09:15 AM
I say he gets 25 years with no parole on account of showing no remorse.

Not as bad as trump killing 400K people through inaction but similar in not taking responsibility.

Thread
06-24-2021, 09:23 AM
I say he gets 25 years with no parole on account of showing no remorse.

Not as bad as trump killing 400K people through inaction but similar in not taking responsibility.

...and your mother fucker biden is over half way to that 400k/219k in less than 160 days, Ef. I'm countin' coup of a Thursday mornin', kid.

I just pray DC holds fast in the ranks tomorrow. That's what mother fucker Biden wants, judge too: to have him crawl, belly draggin'. They should go fuck themselves, Ef.

baseline bum
06-24-2021, 10:12 AM
As long as he gets shanked in the shower

Frenchfred
06-24-2021, 04:36 PM
...and your mother fucker biden is over half way to that 400k/219k in less than 160 days, Ef. I'm countin' coup of a Thursday mornin', kid.

I just pray DC holds fast in the ranks tomorrow. That's what mother fucker Biden wants, judge too: to have him crawl, belly draggin'. They should go fuck themselves, Ef.

all on you buddy, one more time. You cannot hide behind your stupidity all the time. Take some time to read about virus and vaccines, it doesn't take a genius to understand, I promise

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2f9928d25b8dc3b0e26e19932bbe08cd/tenor.gif?itemid=17217451
https://tenor.com/view/murderer-gollum-lotr-lord-of-the-rings-gif-17217451

Thread
06-24-2021, 11:30 PM
all on you buddy, one more time. You cannot hide behind your stupidity all the time. Take some time to read about virus and vaccines, it doesn't take a genius to understand, I promise

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2f9928d25b8dc3b0e26e19932bbe08cd/tenor.gif?itemid=17217451
https://tenor.com/view/murderer-gollum-lotr-lord-of-the-rings-gif-17217451

No, uh, uh, nobody wanted an explanation when you was counting to 400k on Trump. I'll brook nary explanation now, fred.

I figure by the end of the week, mother fucker biden will be at 220k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Frenchfred
06-25-2021, 01:46 AM
No, uh, uh, nobody wanted an explanation when you was counting to 400k on Trump. I'll brook nary explanation now, fred.

I figure by the end of the week, mother fucker biden will be at 220k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

murderer, you could have saved some american lives but chose not to, you murderer terrorist, you killed more people than Osama Bin Laden, murderer

Thread
06-25-2021, 02:26 AM
murderer, you could have saved some american lives but chose not to, you murderer terrorist, you killed more people than Osama Bin Laden, murderer

muderer, schmurderer.

Frenchfred
06-25-2021, 08:27 AM
muderer, schmurderer.

you are willing to invade the wrong country to avenge 3000 american lives, kill hundreds of thousands in the process, creating isis and destabilizing an entire region but not willing to have a simple harmless vaccine to save thousands of lives. Yep, you are just a murderer, always have, always will be. Your kind is just scum

Thread
06-25-2021, 09:36 AM
you are willing to invade the wrong country to avenge 3000 american lives, kill hundreds of thousands in the process, creating isis and destabilizing an entire region but not willing to have a simple harmless vaccine to save thousands of lives. Yep, you are just a murderer, always have, always will be. Your kind is just scum

Wrong, fred. We didn't invade 'em. We did to them what mother fucker Biden now threatens us Americans with...we nuked 'em, not once, but twice. Fuck them, wake us up of a Sunday mornin', taking those 3000 American lives, then dig in and dare us to dig 'em back out. Uh, uh...

- "Here, Sport, suck on this."
- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Hey, fred, no more Sunday morning wake up calls outta Japan, eh? Put a stopper in that bottle, by God.

Frenchfred
06-25-2021, 10:27 AM
Wrong, fred. We didn't invade 'em. We did to them what mother fucker Biden now threatens us Americans with...we nuked 'em, not once, but twice. Fuck them, wake us up of a Sunday mornin', taking those 3000 American lives, then dig in and dare us to dig 'em back out. Uh, uh...

- "Here, Sport, suck on this."
- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Hey, fred, no more Sunday morning wake up calls outta Japan, eh? Put a stopper in that bottle, by God.

moron, wake up; Iraq had no role in 9/11. Even your country said so. Biden didn't threaten you idiot, if you felt threaten, maybe you are a traitor to your country and should be facing a firing squad. You already participate on killing americans everyday anyway, so that wouldn't be a big loss for the country.

Thread
06-25-2021, 10:53 AM
moron, wake up; Iraq had no role in 9/11. Even your country said so. Biden didn't threaten you idiot, if you felt threaten, maybe you are a traitor to your country and should be facing a firing squad. You already participate on killing americans everyday anyway, so that wouldn't be a big loss for the country.

Then how's come race hustler extraordinaire Hussein Obama circumnavigated the globe to blow Bin Laden to Allah come?

Or, when Christ opens the book on Hussein Obama is He going to cast O down..."you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenniums in a place with no doors."

Ef-man
06-25-2021, 12:53 PM
Two of Chauvin’s retrial requests were rejected. Guess this motherfucker is getting a prison boyfriend after all.

A judge on Friday rejected former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin’ s request for a new trial in George Floyd ’s death.

Judge Peter Cahill said defense attorney Eric Nelson didn’t show that the court abused its discretion and denied Chauvin the right to a fair trial. The ruling came hours before Chauvin was to be sentenced for murder in Floyd’s death.

Requests for new trials after a conviction are routine but rarely granted.

Chauvin, 45, pinned Floyd to a Minneapolis street for about 9 1/2 minutes on May 25, 2020, ignoring the Black man’s cries of “I can’t breathe” and the shouts of onlookers. Bystander video of Floyd’s death sparked protests in Minneapolis, some violent, and quickly spread around the world.

Chauvin attorney Eric Nelson argued that intense publicity around Floyd’s death tainted the jury pool and that the trial should have been moved away from Minneapolis. He also offered a range of other arguments, all dismissed by prosecutors, who said Chauvin was fairly convicted.

Cahill also rejected Nelson’s request for a hearing into possible juror misconduct. The defense accused juror Brandon Mitchell of not being candid during jury selection because he didn’t mention his participation in a march last summer to honor the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Prosecutors countered that Mitchell had been open about his views in a jury questionnaire and during the questioning of potential jurors.

The judge ruled the defense didn’t show any evidence of juror misconduct either during trial or during jury selection that warranted an evidentiary hearing.

https://wtop.com/national/2021/06/judge-rejects-chauvin-request-for-new-trial-in-floyd-death/

Reck
06-25-2021, 01:06 PM
Two of Chauvin’s retrial requests were rejected. Guess this motherfucker is getting a prison boyfriend after all.

A judge on Friday rejected former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin’ s request for a new trial in George Floyd ’s death.

Judge Peter Cahill said defense attorney Eric Nelson didn’t show that the court abused its discretion and denied Chauvin the right to a fair trial. The ruling came hours before Chauvin was to be sentenced for murder in Floyd’s death.

Requests for new trials after a conviction are routine but rarely granted.

Chauvin, 45, pinned Floyd to a Minneapolis street for about 9 1/2 minutes on May 25, 2020, ignoring the Black man’s cries of “I can’t breathe” and the shouts of onlookers. Bystander video of Floyd’s death sparked protests in Minneapolis, some violent, and quickly spread around the world.

Chauvin attorney Eric Nelson argued that intense publicity around Floyd’s death tainted the jury pool and that the trial should have been moved away from Minneapolis. He also offered a range of other arguments, all dismissed by prosecutors, who said Chauvin was fairly convicted.

Cahill also rejected Nelson’s request for a hearing into possible juror misconduct. The defense accused juror Brandon Mitchell of not being candid during jury selection because he didn’t mention his participation in a march last summer to honor the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Prosecutors countered that Mitchell had been open about his views in a jury questionnaire and during the questioning of potential jurors.

The judge ruled the defense didn’t show any evidence of juror misconduct either during trial or during jury selection that warranted an evidentiary hearing.

https://wtop.com/national/2021/06/judge-rejects-chauvin-request-for-new-trial-in-floyd-death/

Surprised he didn't put a bullet in his head the minute he could. He was fucked from the get so I'm glad this scum thought he would somehow get off.

Thread
06-25-2021, 01:37 PM
Surprised he didn't put a bullet in his head the minute he could.

Amen.

Epstein cheated the hangman, thank Christ.

Ef-man
06-25-2021, 01:54 PM
Surprised he didn't put a bullet in his head the minute he could. He was fucked from the get so I'm glad this scum thought he would somehow get off.

He can still off himself in prison.

Looks the type.

Reck
06-25-2021, 02:16 PM
Derek Chauvin is a stone cold killer. Not even his mother’s plead and words moved him to tears.

Thread
06-25-2021, 02:26 PM
Derek Chauvin is a stone cold killer. Not even his mother’s plead and words moved him to tears.

You ain't gonna break him. You didn't break McVeigh and you wanted to break so damn bad. You ain't broke President Trump.

DC is going away forever and he knows it whether he begs for mercy, or, not. But, he'll have a place there and a "healthy bank account" and friends. People will help him and rally him, sorta like how they helped and rallied that cop in Ferguson who gave the Gentile Giant that first class ticket to the Resurrection. (We) take care of our own, Recky, even at total loss, especially at total loss. It's (our) way.

Derek is a genuine American hero and he's been fortified to know that and to believe in his heart that assertion.

God bless him and keep him...that in the world to come may he have life ever lasting. Amen.

Thread
06-25-2021, 02:28 PM
He can still off himself in prison.

As I said above, Ef...that in the world to come may he have life ever lasting. Amen.

Reck
06-25-2021, 02:30 PM
You ain't gonna break him. You didn't break McVeigh and you wanted to break so damn bad. You ain't broke President Trump.

DC is going away forever and he knows it whether he begs for mercy, or, not. But, he'll have a place there and a "healthy bank account" and friends. People will help him and rally him, sorta like how they helped and rallied that cop in Ferguson who gave the Gentile Giant that first class ticket to the Resurrection. (We) take care of our own, Recky, even at total loss, especially at total loss. It's (our) way.

Derek is a genuine American hero and he's been fortified to know that and to believe in his heart that assertion.

God bless him and keep him...that in the world to come may he have life ever lasting. Amen.

0/10 post. Sad

Thread
06-25-2021, 02:32 PM
0/10 post. Sad

Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' sad.

ElNono
06-25-2021, 02:38 PM

Trump bent the knee. The biggest loser is in Florida eating corndogs, ha ha ha ha

ElNono
06-25-2021, 02:41 PM
Nobody else taking a stab on how many years before the verdict is read?

Reck
06-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Trump bent the knee. The biggest loser is in Florida eating corndogs, ha ha ha ha

Last I've seen of him he was hosting a wedding reception as a third string bad comedian looking rough and more orange than usual.

:lol Thread's savior

ElNono
06-25-2021, 02:51 PM
Any shirt for winner?

Derek is definitely getting a free shirt in prison :lol

Ef-man
06-25-2021, 02:56 PM

22.5 year sentence but possibly out in 15 for good behavior.

Thread

You didn't break McVeigh. You ain't broke President Trump. And you ain't breakin' DC.

Let us proceed...

Rummpd
20 -25 years no parole at least for ten (won’t get anyhow)

Reck
Terrible. 22 and will serve 15.

Thread
06-25-2021, 02:58 PM
Terrible. 22 and will serve 15.

Good & Godspeed!!!

Adam Lambert
06-25-2021, 03:20 PM
Doesn't matter. He'll only do time until he's pardoned by the next Republican president as an offering to the GOP's racist base.

ElNono
06-25-2021, 03:29 PM
Not far off from my guess...

Thread
06-25-2021, 03:36 PM
Doesn't matter. He'll only do time until he's pardoned by the next Republican president as an offering to the GOP's racist base.

Only if President Trump wins in '24. No other Republican would dare.

Ef-man
06-25-2021, 03:37 PM
Called it, in before hater!

Thread
06-25-2021, 03:38 PM
Not far off from my guess...

So, should Minnesota close and shutter the Targets & WalMart's, or, are they just gonna move the big screens & sneakers out in front, or are you all gonna act like somebody, El?

tee, hee.

MultiTroll
06-25-2021, 03:40 PM
an article said the racist pigs etc run that jail.
Might not be Goodfellas level of comfort but am told Chavin won't suffer.

Also sounds like his wife who played the role of the victim may have known damn well all the shit he was up to and was in on a lot of his scams.

ElNono
06-25-2021, 03:40 PM
So, should Minnesota close and shutter the Targets & WalMart's, or, are they just gonna move the big screens & sneakers out in front, or are you all gonna act like somebody, El?

tee, hee.

One less animal on the streets for a number of years.... that's called "a good start"...

MultiTroll
06-25-2021, 03:42 PM

tee, hee.
Let's see. Have one of my TV sets stolen or die after having a Hitlerbot Trumptard on meth do an armed assault?
I'll part with the TV set, Alex.

Thread
06-25-2021, 03:43 PM
One less animal on the streets for a number of years.... that's called "a good start"...

I agree,,,Floyd is off the streets, for eternity.

Though I'll betcha dollars to donuts, twixt you, me and the telephone pole his family would trade that waste of space Floyd for a quarter million of that 27 million, boodle, eh, El?

tee, hee.

Thread
06-25-2021, 03:45 PM
Let's see. Have one of my TV sets stolen or die after having a Hitlerbot Trumptard on meth do an armed assault?
I'll part with the TV set, Alex.

$27 million for that waste of space Floyd. Every day that ends in (y), eh, Mult?

You gonna see any a that? tee, hee.

Thread
06-25-2021, 03:47 PM
an article said the racist pigs etc run that jail.
Might not be Goodfellas level of comfort but am told Chavin won't suffer.

You damn rights he won't. (We) take care of our own like we take care of that cop in Ferguson that dispatched the Giant Giant and the box of cigars he just strong armed.

- "Light 'em if you got 'em, GG."
- THE ANTICHRIST

MultiTroll
06-25-2021, 03:51 PM
$27 million for that waste of space Floyd. Every day that ends in (y), eh, Mult?

You gonna see any a that? tee, hee.
Kellie Ma Xiong ex Chauvin is packing 700+K and that's only what's on the books.
Anybody gonna hit on Kellie for some of that?

A settlement filed in January awarded Kellie most of the profits from their two vandalized homes as well as $704,000 in cash, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Derek was left with $420,000 in the reported deal.

Thread
06-25-2021, 03:57 PM
Kellie Ma Xiong ex Chauvin is packing 700+K and that's only what's on the books.
Anybody gonna hit on Kellie for some of that?

A settlement filed in January awarded Kellie most of the profits from their two vandalized homes as well as $704,000 in cash, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Derek was left with $420,000 in the reported deal.

& just ponder:::if Floyd doesn't try to pass that counterfeit $20 bill he's still conducting mayhem across the country, his family don't get that $27 million and the IRS don't know shit from shinola about what the Chauvin's are up to.

Methinks the Floyds and the other 330 million Americans + 30 more million wet are the lucky ones, eh, Mult?

Nathan89
06-25-2021, 03:58 PM
A victory for mob rule.

spurraider21
06-25-2021, 04:00 PM
cant be pardoned for a state crime. would have to be from the governor

spurraider21
06-25-2021, 04:00 PM
A victory for mob rule.
:lmao

ElNono
06-25-2021, 04:01 PM
I agree,,,Floyd is off the streets, for eternity.

Though I'll betcha dollars to donuts, twixt you, me and the telephone pole his family would trade that waste of space Floyd for a quarter million of that 27 million, boodle, eh, El?

tee, hee.

Floyd paid the ultimate price. If it were up to me, I'll put Derek in the Arizona desert and let F-15s and Tanks take turns at shooting at him. But Old Joe is a wise man, gave him his day in court, tbh...

Thread
06-25-2021, 04:01 PM
A victory for mob rule.

Just wait till said mob gets liquored up after sundown. Get your shopping done real early, count the kids, lock the cars and batten down the hatches.

Thread
06-25-2021, 04:02 PM
Floyd paid the ultimate price. If it were up to me, I'll put Derek in the Arizona desert and let F-15s and Tanks take turns at shooting at him. But Old Joe is a wise man, gave him his day in court, tbh...

He's a nut.

Adam Lambert
06-25-2021, 04:03 PM
cant be pardoned for a state crime. would have to be from the governor

Shit, good point. So he may only do a year and a half.

Thread
06-25-2021, 04:10 PM
Shit, good point. So he may only do a year and a half.

There wouldn't be a WalMart nor Target left standing coast-to-coast. Then they'd start back in on the WalGreens.

Ef-man
06-25-2021, 04:10 PM

Just going to trigger thread and derptacular with the truth ElNoNo.

You should show them how to get uBlock and setup rules so their snowflakes asses do not get offended by reality.

Thread
06-25-2021, 04:12 PM
Just going to trigger thread and derptacular with the truth ElNoNo.

You should show them how to get uBlock and setup rules so their snowflakes asses do not get offended by reality.

I don't hide my shit. And I don't hide from anybody else's shit, Ef.

It's my religion.

Nathan89
06-25-2021, 04:16 PM
https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1408532007227887628?s=20

Mob rule effect.

spurraider21
06-25-2021, 04:19 PM
https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1408532007227887628?s=20

Mob rule effect.
mob rule effect because the judge found aggravating factors? get a hold of yourself.

ElNono
06-25-2021, 04:19 PM
I don't hide my shit. And I don't hide from anybody else's shit, Ef.

It's my religion.

Says the guy that went hiding for months on end... :lol

It's ok Dale, just embrace the chickenshit, we know.

ElNono
06-25-2021, 04:21 PM
mob rule effect because the judge found aggravating factors? get a hold of yourself.

:cry but, it hurts :cry

Kim Jong-il
06-25-2021, 05:23 PM
A victory for mob rule.
:lmao keep crying you little white pussy.

Kim Jong-il
06-25-2021, 05:26 PM
Too bad we don’t do “eye for an eye” and let a black man put a knee on his neck (on his actual neck, not that Steven Crowder fake bullcrap) until this useless waste of space suffocates.

Thread
06-25-2021, 05:34 PM
Says the guy that went hiding for months on end... :lol

It's ok Dale, just embrace the chickenshit, we know.

On Friday, you're bring that shit up?

Ha!

Nathan89
06-25-2021, 05:35 PM
:lmao keep crying you little white pussy.

Let the anti-white racism flow.

Thread
06-25-2021, 05:35 PM
Too bad we don’t do “eye for an eye” and let a black man put a knee on his neck (on his actual neck, not that Steven Crowder fake bullcrap) until this useless waste of space suffocates.

You got $27 million out of it, Jong. Floyd wasn't worth dollar one. You made out like bandits.

Kim Jong-il
06-25-2021, 06:39 PM
Let the anti-white racism flow.
Nope. Not anti-white. I’m anti-white pussies. If you weren’t such a whiny little cunt you’d see that.

Kim Jong-il
06-25-2021, 06:40 PM
You got $27 million out of it, Jong. Floyd wasn't worth dollar one. You made out like bandits.
Waste of space Chauvin is dying in prisonPERIOD.

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2021, 06:54 PM
this is how crims get rich..sue the state :( ... 1 less dog society dgaf, everyones life still goes on

DarrinS
06-25-2021, 07:07 PM
All over a counterfeit $20

spurraider21
06-25-2021, 07:08 PM
well, this sentencing was over a murder

the murder over a counterfeit 20

Kim Jong-il
06-25-2021, 07:11 PM
Yeah let’s hope white people learn from this :tu

DarrinS
06-25-2021, 07:12 PM
well, this sentencing was over a murder

the murder over a counterfeit 20

The whole sequence of events started over a fake $20.

Thread
06-25-2021, 07:19 PM

Please. Floyd had been rampaging the countryside his entire adult life. He was no account, worthless---except dead. Floyd's remaining family, and it grew exponentially the closer that check came to the city comptroller's desk/oh, daddy!!! The Floyd clan is livin' high on that fuckin' hog tonight. Though, they'll most likely end up like Rodney King; broke again, on their asses and doped out of their skulls. Till then?... They're movin' on up, they finally wrestled whitey for a big old piece of that fuckin' pie. No more easy credit rip-offs for them. They got their turn at bat.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2021, 07:31 PM
The whole sequence of events started over a fake $20.Chauvin shouldn't have escalated it to murder.

His fault.

Ef-man
06-25-2021, 07:40 PM
The whole sequence of events started over a fake $20.

All because an officer over-reacted to a minor incident.

He should have just taken down information and passed it off to Secret Service, nothing else.

Thread
06-25-2021, 11:29 PM
All because an officer over-reacted to a minor incident.

He should have just taken down information and passed it off to Secret Service, nothing else.

A long and violent history with Floyd, Ef. At one time he pointed a loaded gun at a pregnant woman's womb. He was long over due. And it's not like he died in vain. His family got $27 million out of it.

Frenchfred
06-26-2021, 02:17 AM
Only if President Trump wins in '24. No other Republican would dare.

yes this is normal, only maga morons believe it's normal to pardon criminals before the end of their sentence.

Thread
06-26-2021, 08:02 AM
yes this is normal, only maga morons believe it's normal to pardon criminals before the end of their sentence.

Oh, please, Hussein pardoned more criminals than Carter's got liver pills.

Ef-man
06-26-2021, 11:47 AM
The official day one in the big house for the convicted murderer Chauvin.

Big decision for him last night was choosing being on top or bottom with his bunk mate.

Winehole23
09-14-2021, 10:10 AM
Federal Civil Rights liability like this basically exists so that black people in the US maybe don't get murdered with total impunity in racist jurisdictions or by the police.

Thread
09-14-2021, 11:49 AM
Federal Civil Rights liability like this basically exists so that black people in the US maybe don't get murdered with total impunity in racist jurisdictions or by the police.

At least that cocksucker Floyd is no longer viable. The waste of space.

Winehole23
12-15-2021, 10:52 AM
Chauvin pleads guilty in civil rights trial

Winehole23
01-11-2022, 02:25 PM
The guys who watched Chauvin murder George Floyd are about to go on trial.

Andy Mannix is a Minneapolis Star Tribune reporter.

boutons_deux
01-14-2022, 01:45 PM
84-year-old Repug Judge bans firefighter and teen witness from testifying in cases of Derek Chauvin's peers

https://images.dailykos.com/images/813928/story_image/Chauvin-and-others.png?1591314223

Former officers Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng, and Tou Thao face state and federal charges of violating the Black father's civil rights when Lane and Kueng held Floyd down and Thao blocked bystanders from providing aid to the dying man during the gut-wrenching detainment.

the judge as an "84-year-old Reagan-appointed judge” who "’has a lung condition that makes it difficult for him to wear a mask' and is more interested in 'moving the case along' than hearing from 'way too many witnesses.'"

Magnuson blocked

a 13-year-old who witnessed Floyd's death and

the off-duty firefighter (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/31/2023632/--Don-t-know-if-you-ve-seen-anybody-be-killed-but-it-s-upsetting-Firefighter-nails-Chauvin-defense)who just happened to be in the area

to witness the murder from testifying.

Firefighter Genevieve Hansen testified in the trial that led to former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin being convicted of murder that

Thao didn’t allow her to assist, even though she informed him that she was a firefighter

His response, Hansen said, was:

“’If you really are a Minnesota firefighter you would know better than to get involved.’” :lol calls her a liar!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/1/13/2074384/--Anarchy-cannot-exist-Judge-zeroes-in-on-outside-influences-in-cases-of-Derek-Chauvin-s-peers

Thread
01-14-2022, 03:06 PM
84-year-old Repug Judge bans firefighter and teen witness from testifying in cases of Derek Chauvin's peers

https://images.dailykos.com/images/813928/story_image/Chauvin-and-others.png?1591314223

Former officers Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng, and Tou Thao face state and federal charges of violating the Black father's civil rights when Lane and Kueng held Floyd down and Thao blocked bystanders from providing aid to the dying man during the gut-wrenching detainment.

the judge as an "84-year-old Reagan-appointed judge” who "’has a lung condition that makes it difficult for him to wear a mask' and is more interested in 'moving the case along' than hearing from 'way too many witnesses.'"

Magnuson blocked

a 13-year-old who witnessed Floyd's death and

the off-duty firefighter (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/31/2023632/--Don-t-know-if-you-ve-seen-anybody-be-killed-but-it-s-upsetting-Firefighter-nails-Chauvin-defense)who just happened to be in the area

to witness the murder from testifying.

Firefighter Genevieve Hansen testified in the trial that led to former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin being convicted of murder that

Thao didn’t allow her to assist, even though she informed him that she was a firefighter

His response, Hansen said, was:

“’If you really are a Minnesota firefighter you would know better than to get involved.’” :lol calls her a liar!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/1/13/2074384/--Anarchy-cannot-exist-Judge-zeroes-in-on-outside-influences-in-cases-of-Derek-Chauvin-s-peers

Like Spock in that Star Trek flick stating "the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the one." Same thing with Floyd, the needs of the many (us) out weigh the needs of the 1 (George). His extermination was long, long overdue. And then the family got the 27 million dollars and a fortnight ago one of the nephews still got shot not falling far enough from the George Floyd tree of woe.

Ef-man
01-14-2022, 05:11 PM
Chauvin pleads guilty in civil rights trial

That “Oh shit, it got real” look on his face. :lol

Thread
01-14-2022, 08:26 PM
That “Oh shit, it got real” look on his face. :lol

The Exterminator!

Ef-man
01-14-2022, 09:00 PM
The Exterminator!

Sorry I triggered you dale, being Friday and all.

Go back to watching your 1960s tv reruns.

Thread
01-14-2022, 10:08 PM
Sorry I triggered you dale, being Friday and all.

Go back to watching your 1960s tv reruns.

& I got a fine lineup waitin' for me, fart face.

ElNono
07-08-2022, 01:50 AM
Ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin gets 21-year federal sentence for violating George Floyd's civil rights

ST. PAUL, Minn. – A federal judge sentenced former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin to 21 years in prison for violating George Floyd's civil rights when he killed Floyd by pinning the unarmed Black man to the pavement with his knee for more than nine minutes.

In December, Chauvin pleaded guilty to violating Floyd's civil rights, admitting for the first time that he kept his knee on Floyd’s neck – even after he became unresponsive – resulting in the Black man’s death on May 25, 2020. The white former officer admitted he willfully deprived Floyd of his right to be free from unreasonable seizure, including unreasonable force by a police officer.

Chauvin was convicted in a separate case on state charges of murder and manslaughter and is already jailed.

The federal sentence adds a few years to the time Chauvin is already serving for his murder conviction.

Chauvin will now serve the new federal sentence in a federal prison, in addition to serving his state sentence there, based on the plea agreement.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/07/07/ex-cop-derek-chauvin-gets-more-prison-time-killing-george-floyd/7832637001/

FrostKing
07-08-2022, 01:59 AM
He will hopefully serve something like half. Guy like that doesn't deserve to rott in there. I am yet to see racism on his part or history. Bad technique gone wrong. Ruined his life and is a lesson for the future. Turn the page America and hopefully let him recover his life.

ElNono
07-08-2022, 03:08 AM
He will hopefully serve something like half. Guy like that doesn't deserve to rott in there. I am yet to see racism on his part or history. Bad technique gone wrong. Ruined his life and is a lesson for the future. Turn the page America and hopefully let him recover his life.

As long as he gets shanked in the shower

Thread
07-08-2022, 03:30 AM
The Exterminator!

FrostKing
07-08-2022, 04:07 AM
Why make him a martyr. He proved for an extended period he can contribute to society.

I might be wrong but he didn't have rap sheet of mistreatment?

ElNono
07-08-2022, 04:56 AM
Why make him a martyr. He proved for an extended period he can contribute to society.

I might be wrong but he didn't have rap sheet of mistreatment?

martyr? what are you drinking?

CosmicCowboy
07-08-2022, 05:12 AM
He was probably glad to plead to the federal charges. Gets him out of the state prison and into the federal country club. He can work on his tennis game now.

FrostKing
07-08-2022, 05:25 AM
martyr? what are you drinking?
I know you aren't just supporting "eye for an eye".

Do you feel he killed him deliberately? If so then I understand the deliberate retaliation.

ElNono
07-08-2022, 12:44 PM
I know you aren't just supporting "eye for an eye".

Do you feel he killed him deliberately? If so then I understand the deliberate retaliation.

Without a doubt.

Winehole23
03-18-2023, 01:50 PM

baseline bum
03-18-2023, 02:33 PM

Really hope someone slits his throat in prison

koriwhat
03-18-2023, 06:31 PM
Really hope someone slits his throat in prison

I'm just glad 2 shitheads in chauvin and floyd are both off the street and out of society. Fuck them both and especially St Fentanyl Floyd since he has been propped up as some beacon of light for all to emulate.

spurraider21
03-18-2023, 07:32 PM
I'm just glad 2 shitheads in chauvin and floyd are both off the street and out of society. Fuck them both and especially St Fentanyl Floyd since he has been propped up as some beacon of light for all to emulate.
:lol no

Joseph Kony
03-18-2023, 08:02 PM
:lol wtf is calf tats babbling about? who ever said we should aspire to be like Floyd? lmao

koriwhat
03-19-2023, 11:41 AM
:lol no

Tell me more about them statues erected for St. Fentanyl Floyd. :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-19-2023, 11:45 AM
Weird straw man murder excuse.

Winehole23
04-15-2023, 02:41 AM
Kneeling on necks was apparently a thing for Derek Chavin before George Floyd. Minneapolis just settled two cases for $8.8m.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/14/us/minneapolis-derek-chauvin-settlement-excessive-force/index.html

Winehole23
05-02-2023, 10:21 AM
Tou Thao, the former Minneapolis police officer who nearly three years ago kept back bystanders concerned for George Floyd's well-being as he died under the knee of convicted cop Derek Chauvin, was found guilty Tuesday of aiding and abetting manslaughter.https://m.startribune.com/hennepin-county-tou-thao-mpd-officer-george-floyd-killing-manslaughter-cahill-minneapolis-police/600271709/

Ef-man
11-25-2023, 12:51 AM
Derek Chauvin, former officer convicted in George Floyd’s killing, assaulted in prison.

Chauvin is in stable condition after the assault at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, the source said.

https://www.cnn.com/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison (https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/24/us/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison-george-floyd/index.html)

ElNono
11-25-2023, 04:52 AM
Derek Chauvin, former officer convicted in George Floyd’s killing, assaulted in prison.

Chauvin is in stable condition after the assault at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, the source said.

https://www.cnn.com/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison (https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/24/us/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison-george-floyd/index.html)

https://media0.giphy.com/media/USnfWeCOHTHB3WX0aY/giphy.gif

Thread
11-25-2023, 05:36 AM

(https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/24/us/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison-george-floyd/index.html)https://www.cnn.com/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison

"In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

Ef-man
11-25-2023, 11:51 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/USnfWeCOHTHB3WX0aY/giphy.gif

Shanked
https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1728241207623688392

Trainwreck2100
11-25-2023, 02:21 PM
Shanked
https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1728241207623688392

Surprised he's made it this long dumbass made enemies on all sides

Ef-man
11-25-2023, 04:52 PM

He has more years to get shanked repeatedly. So unless he is put in solitary confinement, it does not look good for him.

Tyronn Lue
11-25-2023, 04:58 PM
Hopefully he's getting shanked in other ways also.

Winehole23
11-25-2023, 05:06 PM
it's enough for me that Chauvin got a long stretch in the stir. YMMV.

no one deserves to be raped or shanked while being a ward of the state. the conflation of law enforcement and violent punishment is what did in George Floyd, tbh.

Splits
11-25-2023, 07:36 PM

Tyronn Lue
11-26-2023, 11:22 AM

no one deserves to be raped or shanked while being a ward of the state. the conflation of law enforcement and violent punishment is what did in George Floyd, tbh.
Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

Winehole23
11-26-2023, 11:29 AM
Deserve's got nothing to do with it.like I said, ymmv

Thread
11-26-2023, 07:43 PM

At least he dispatched that pile of shit Minnesota Floyd outright.

Thread
11-26-2023, 07:43 PM
Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

Yep, just like McVeigh at OKC.

Thread
11-26-2023, 07:45 PM

...& fuckin' with the wrong White man from town.

- "Killed him dead, by God."

- "Jake Spoon" - "Lonesome Dove"

Thread
11-26-2023, 07:48 PM

& the kicker, the livin' end, Winester? It's a Federal rap, with 1 day shaved off every month/good behavior of the sentence. He'll do 20. But he ain't doin' it alone. I'm with him every-single-night.

Thread
11-26-2023, 07:49 PM
He has more years to get shanked repeatedly. So unless he is put in solitary confinement, it does not look good for him.

"In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

Ef-man
12-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times.

He has 10+ more years to survive if he manages to get out early parole for good behavior.

Thread
12-01-2023, 09:12 PM
Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times.

He has 10+ more years to survive if he manages to get out early parole for good behavior.

While "Rock Head Floyd" is makin' like a door nail. He didn't get a cent of the $27 million. tee, hee.

Ef-man
12-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Prawk, What about Ole Joe, prawk, prawk, give us a cracker, prawk

Thread
12-02-2023, 12:40 AM
While "Rock Head Floyd" is makin' like a door nail. He didn't get a cent of the $27 million. tee, hee.

Ef-man
12-02-2023, 12:43 AM
Ole Joe, prawk prawk, Yam Tits didn’t know, prawk, not on a tilt, not on a tilt, prawk

Thread
12-02-2023, 12:44 AM
Prawk, What about Ole Joe, prawk, prawk, give us a cracker, prawk

Ole Joe, prawk prawk, Yam Tits didn’t know, prawk, not on a tilt, not on a tilt, prawk