PDA

View Full Version : "bipartisan" infrastructure

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2021, 01:11 PM
What a joke.

its DOA

Democrats have already said it only passes if they get the other 4 trillion of crap they want to pass with reconciliation.

Adam Lambert
06-25-2021, 01:39 PM
"Elections have consequences"

Thread
06-25-2021, 01:40 PM
What a joke.

its DOA

Democrats have already said it only passes if they get the other 4 trillion of crap they want to pass with reconciliation.

Yep, otherwise it's a Republican victory and mother fucker Biden would take that and run like a thief, which is he, but the other Dem's won't take it up the ass like that. No way.

Isitjustme?
06-25-2021, 02:49 PM
What a joke.

its DOA

Sorry this is happening to you.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2021, 04:11 PM
Sorry this is happening to you.

Nothing is going to happen.

That's the point.

Just a big nothingburger.

Isitjustme?
06-25-2021, 04:12 PM
Nothing is going to happen.

That's the point.

Just a big nothingburger.

Sorry this nothingburger is happening to you.

Thread
06-25-2021, 04:13 PM

Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' nothingburger.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2021, 04:19 PM

It's actually happening to you.

No free money. They aren't going to pass anything.

spurraider21
06-25-2021, 04:23 PM
"Elections have consequences"
no no, presidents are supposed to sit and do nothing unless they have a supermajority in the senate

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 02:40 PM

RandomGuy
07-12-2021, 03:50 PM
What a joke.

its DOA

We'll call it the "Republicans don't give a shit infrastructure plan".

Much better ring to it, IMHO.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2021, 10:06 AM
We'll call it the "Republicans don't give a shit infrastructure plan".

Much better ring to it, IMHO.

Lets call it "The democrats really don't want to build real tangible infrastructure, they just want to give away a lot of free shit plan".

ChumpDumper
07-13-2021, 10:23 AM
Why are you pouting? No free golf carts for you this time around?

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2021, 10:57 AM

I'm not pouting, girlyman.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2021, 11:26 AM
:lol of course you are

Certainly less pouting than when Republicans exploded the deficit during an expansion.

Thread
07-13-2021, 11:57 AM
Lets call it "The democrats really don't want to build real tangible infrastructure, they just want to give away a lot of free shit plan".

Tell it, CC.

Testify!!!

Th'Pusher
07-13-2021, 12:07 PM

What’s the free shit the dems are trying to give away?

Thread
07-13-2021, 12:20 PM
What’s the free shit the dems are trying to give away?

Well, I'm pullin' for them to give me the $600 a piece ($1200) twixt me and the old that they already gave me once and then mother fucker Biden stole it from me, then stole it from President Trump and claimed he'd given it to me already, that mother fucker.

I don't think I'm gonna get it, do you, Pusher?

RandomGuy
07-13-2021, 12:57 PM

:cry I don't understand infrastructure :cry

Your inability to understand a concept doesn't mean it isn't valid.

Sorry.

RandomGuy
07-13-2021, 01:01 PM

:cry someone else who isn't me benefits :cry

I think that about sums it up.

Thread
07-13-2021, 01:39 PM
:cry someone else who isn't me benefits :cry

I think that about sums it up.

- "shovel ready jobs"
- Race Hustler Hussein

boutons_deux
07-13-2021, 03:31 PM
Capitalists' cheap whore Manchin says if not bipartisan (knowing the Repugs will agree to nothing Dem), then he won't vote for it, killing it.

Also said too much free stuff, so the infrastructure must be "paid for", which means no tax raises, which means only cutting the public assistance/security programs

Th'Pusher
07-13-2021, 08:47 PM
Well, I'm pullin' for them to give me the $600 a piece ($1200) twixt me and the old that they already gave me once and then mother fucker Biden stole it from me, then stole it from President Trump and claimed he'd given it to me already, that mother fucker.

No. I’m pretty sure that’s not part of the infrastructure bill being discussed here.

Thread
07-13-2021, 08:48 PM
No. I’m pretty sure that not part of the infrastructure bill being discussed here.

I'm holding out hope that he'll throw it in there at the last as a form of an olive branch, Pusher.

weebo
07-13-2021, 09:29 PM
I'm holding out hope that he'll throw it in there at the last as a form of an olive branch, Pusher.

Bend the fuck over and I'll throw it in there!!!

Will Hunting
07-13-2021, 09:33 PM
:lmao Republicans not giving a shit about Trump doing fuck all on infrastructure for 4 yrs now mad that that Democrats aren’t doing things the way they want.

pgardn
07-13-2021, 09:34 PM

You are an interesting person.

You would be so much more pleasant if you were not old and scared.
I feel sorry for you that the last administration gave you a feeling that old white people are being hunted by negrahs and dirty mezcans. You should not have to live this way. But its your head.

Thread
07-14-2021, 02:20 AM

I feel sorry for you that the last administration gave you a feeling that old white people are being hunted by negrahs and dirty mezcans. You should not have to live this way. But its your head.

You'll get there by & by, peeg.

Frenchfred
07-14-2021, 03:14 AM

the communist still complaining about his handouts. Biden gave him more than trump but he is bitching about Biden a licking trump's ass, what a moron

RandomGuy
07-14-2021, 11:29 AM
:lmao Republicans not giving a shit about Trump doing fuck all on infrastructure for 4 yrs now mad that that Democrats aren’t doing things the way they want.

Sums.
it.
up.

:lol infrastructure plan
:lol health care plan

Always "two weeks" away for suckers like the OP.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2021, 11:32 AM
Sums.
it.
up.

:lol infrastructure plan
:lol health care plan

Always "two weeks" away for suckers like the OP.

You calling me the sucker is pretty damn humorous.

RandomGuy
07-14-2021, 11:35 AM

So you didn't actually believe he was going to do anything about healthcare/infrastructure?

Happy to take it back if so.

You seem too smart to buy into that, but then again, you seem to be told what to be outraged about so often, it is hard to know how much cool-aid you consume.

RandomGuy
07-14-2021, 11:35 AM

Begs the question, if you didn't believe his promises, why did you vote for him?

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2021, 11:37 AM
Begs the question, if you didn't believe his promises, why did you vote for him?

I didn't.

RandomGuy
07-14-2021, 03:19 PM
I didn't.

Why do you then continue to support his party?

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2021, 03:45 PM

So did you believe all Biden's promises?

ChumpDumper
07-14-2021, 03:57 PM
The important thing here is that CC never voted AGAINST Trump.

Will Hunting
07-14-2021, 07:42 PM
It’s intellectually dishonest to pretend Trump is an outlier in terms of GOP presidents doing fuck all to address infrastructure…heck the fact he even talked about infrastructure is more than the usual supply side neocon does.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2021, 09:02 PM
The important thing here is that CC never voted AGAINST Trump.

Yep.with Sleepy Joe 50 year career politician and .05% token black female Kamala as an alternative it was an easy no vote. It happens.

Th'Pusher
07-14-2021, 10:19 PM
Yep.with Sleepy Joe 50 year career politician and .05% token black female Kamala as an alternative it was an easy no vote. It happens.

But if it mattered you’d have voted for trump. No question.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2021, 11:03 AM
Honestly, I dont feel either party represents my views. Unfortunately, in here you apparently either have to be on one team or the other with no middle ground.

Blake
07-15-2021, 11:25 AM

But he built det wall tho

Blake
07-15-2021, 11:29 AM
Honestly, I dont feel either party represents my views. Unfortunately, in here you apparently either have to be on one team or the other with no middle ground.

You started off this thread with ":cry the democrats don't want do nuffin :cry" and are now complaining about being put on a team.

Seriously, gfy :lol

But make sure you throw in a personal jab before you do, tbh

ChumpDumper
07-15-2021, 11:50 AM
What's important here is CC would've been just fine with another four years of Trump.

RandomGuy
07-15-2021, 12:26 PM

So did you believe all Biden's promises?

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence.

I asked you an honest, good faith question. You chose to not honestly answer it, and instead asked a question in return.

I find such evasiveness to be a hallmark of dishonesty. If one has reasonable positions, one should not be afraid of the truth.

The good faith answer to your question is, no, not entirely.

New question then:

If I answered your question with a question would you find that dishonest? why or why not?

RandomGuy
07-15-2021, 12:29 PM

Neither party fully represents my views either.

Yet I have a preference.

Your preference as far as I can tell, is for Trumps party, and make no doubt it is fully his party now.

Why is that?

Will Hunting
07-15-2021, 03:13 PM
What's important here is CC would've been just fine with another four years of Trump.
More than just fine with, he would have been fiending for another tax cut and for more safety net reductions. He was also a big fan of Trump sabotaging the USPS, iirc.

RandomGuy
07-16-2021, 01:49 PM

Neither party fully represents my views either.

Yet I have a preference.

Your preference as far as I can tell, is for Trumps party, and make no doubt it is fully his party now.

Why is that?

[crickets]

The Trump party has all the parallels with the early Nazi party, right up to and including informal militias, a "Big Lie" to encourage a sense of victimization, and overall distain for democracy itself. It has its own blame groups, is actively racist, and even has its own informal propaganda arm, aka Fox News et al.

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. -John Stuart Mill

Keep doing nothing, but don't kid yourself about what that means.

RandomGuy
07-16-2021, 01:54 PM
More than just fine with, he would have been fiending for another tax cut and for more safety net reductions. He was also a big fan of Trump sabotaging the USPS, iirc.

Reminds me nothing so much as the half-ass nazi party members of which there were so many. "they made the trains run on time" variety. As long as he gets his tax bennies.

Such men never executed someone in the street, or operated a gas chamber, but were more than happy to hand power to those who would.

boutons_deux
07-16-2021, 02:24 PM
Manchin "very very very" worried about the anti-fossil (coal) stuff in the bill, so he's going to kill it.

anyway, only 11 Repugs agree to bi-partisan it the so far, so Lucy McConnell will certainly yank the football.