PDA

View Full Version : i demand trill clinton to prove his g status he can not use the term g day without having put in work

playblair
06-25-2021, 11:39 PM
u r a wankster i did 6 years for the blood set & shed blood i was shot.........u have 0 right to use our term for ur black son without having put in any work

apalisoc_9
06-25-2021, 11:41 PM
Shut up Cac

Millennial_Messiah
06-26-2021, 12:08 AM
OP is a fat beaner who likes to eat other men's "azzes"... 'nuff said

Joseph Kony
06-26-2021, 12:17 AM
OP is an uncle tom

playblair
06-26-2021, 12:25 AM
OP is a fat beaner who likes to eat other men's "azzes"... 'nuff said
u can see in my avi im not a beaner........i am togan from euless moved to sa after my prison term

Mark Celibate
06-26-2021, 09:14 AM
u r a wankster i did 6 years for the blood set & shed blood i was shot.........u have 0 right to use our term for ur black son without having put in any work

"u r a wankster..."
who the fuck talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

leemajors
06-26-2021, 10:18 AM

Did you pick up azz eating in those 6?

Millennial_Messiah
06-26-2021, 03:21 PM
No doubt.

Fucking ex-cons should stay in prison where they belong.

DMC
06-29-2021, 03:23 PM

Couple more words with zz in them as well.

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 08:40 PM
Couple more words with zz in them as well.

Pozz?

pgardn
06-29-2021, 08:52 PM
Pozz?

jizz

I would not be surprised.
Coming on ST an actively soliciting for anuses... and possibly other openings...

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 09:13 PM
jizz

I would not be surprised.
Coming on ST an actively soliciting for anuses... and possibly other openings...

Oh well, nothing of value will be lost when he dies of the AIDzz he got in prizzon.