PDA

View Full Version : Bill Barr Says He Suspected Trump’s Election Fraud Claims Were ‘Bullsh-t’ From The Start

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 10:16 AM
I love this part, trump talking about himself at the 3rd person :lol

The article also details the conversation between Trump and Barr that followed his bombshell Associated Press interview. Barr recalled an angry Trump asking: “How the f-ck could you do this to me? Why did you say it?” “You must hate Trump. You must hate Trump,” the ex-president then said, according to Barr’s account.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/06/27/bill-barr-says-he-suspected-trumps-election-fraud-claims-were-bullsh-t-from-the-start/?sh=19a5e11646eb

Thread
06-27-2021, 10:56 AM
I love this part, trump talking about himself at the 3rd person :lol

The article also details the conversation between Trump and Barr that followed his bombshell Associated Press interview. Barr recalled an angry Trump asking: “How the f-ck could you do this to me? Why did you say it?” “You must hate Trump. You must hate Trump,” the ex-president then said, according to Barr’s account.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/06/27/bill-barr-says-he-suspected-trumps-election-fraud-claims-were-bullsh-t-from-the-start/?sh=19a5e11646eb

"bombshell" --- A CNN mainstay whenever they're about to cite a "source."

tee, hee.

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 11:03 AM
no fraud, Barr confirmed it, he was chosen by trump, he only surrounds himself with the best people :lol

Thread
06-27-2021, 11:03 AM
no fraud, Barr confirmed it, he was chosen by trump, he only surrounds himself with the best people :lol

Boiled down:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 11:12 AM
Boiled down:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

the guy cannot talk about the thread, he folds after one post. You really can't debate poor thing

Thread
06-27-2021, 11:40 AM
the guy cannot talk about the thread, he folds after one post. You really can't debate poor thing

You ain't ever debated either, fred. You portend to, but it's all a troll job as soon as you don't get your way.

You got no room. Nary.

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 11:44 AM
You ain't ever debated either, fred. You portend to, but it's all a troll job as soon as you don't get your way.

You got no room. Nary.

I do, you are just trying to derail every single thread because you can't. This one is just another perfect example. Barr, trump's own DOJ says that there is no voter fraud. What do you have to say besides fake news? Nothing as usual?

Thread
06-27-2021, 11:46 AM
I do, you are just trying to derail every single thread because you can't. This one is just another perfect example. Barr, trump's own DOJ says that there is no voter fraud. What do you have to say besides fake news? Nothing as usual?

You're a troll---just like me, fred. We're birds of a feather that's why we're flocking together.

Let us proceed...

P.s., NAZI's!!!

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 11:47 AM
You're a troll---just like me, fred. We're birds of a feather that's why we're flocking together.

Let us proceed...

P.s., NAZI's!!!

thanks for confirming that you are a troll

Thread
06-27-2021, 11:49 AM
thanks for confirming that you are a troll

You are as well, fred. You ain't no high & mighty French thinker. You're a low brow stinker---just like me, fred. We love trolling. It's in our DNA.

Let us proceed...

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 11:51 AM
You are as well, fred. You ain't no high & mighty French thinker. You're a low brow stinker---just like me, fred. We love trolling. It's in our DNA.

Let us proceed...

I'm not trolling, I just love to put your stupidity on display. And I love that you guys confirm that maga fans are dumb, exactly what the world thinks of you. Here in Europe you are really seen as retards and you confirm it with your posts

Thread
06-27-2021, 11:52 AM
I'm not trolling, I just love to put your stupidity on display. And I love that you guys confirm that maga fans are dumb, exactly what the world thinks of you. Here in Europe you are really seen as retards and you confirm it with your posts

BS. You're having the time of your life. We both are. We're both in our glory. And you know it.

Ef-man
06-27-2021, 12:29 PM

Poor thread has become a spammer instead of a troll, like tholdren, except tholdren made more sense.

His posts are just about madonna, how he parrots trump after trump left him dickmatized, claiming he was here everyday when he was hiding, and how easily he gets triggered.

I put him on ignore as he puts no effort as a troll and he is just a low iq spammer like derptacular on speed.

Thread
06-27-2021, 12:39 PM
Poor thread has become a spammer instead of a troll, like tholdren, except tholdren made more sense.

His posts are just about madonna, how he parrots trump after trump left him dickmatized, claiming he was here everyday when he was hiding, and how easily he gets triggered.

I put him on ignore as he puts no effort as a troll and he is just a low iq spammer like derptacular on speed.

& you, Ef, you ain't nary better than me, or, Frenchy. You too portend to be this big intellect like Dumps & bouts, but they'd never get down into the blood and puss with me like you and Frenchy do. You ain't one iota better than me, or french. You're an insufferable troll just like us. Now, ease on down into the blood and puss of a Sunday mornin' comin' down.

Oh, I see it now..."I put him on ignore"

I'll just bet you did.

LMCONTROLLINAO!!!

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 01:15 PM

I just added him to my ignore list as well

Thread
06-27-2021, 02:03 PM
I just added him to my ignore list as well

You damn rights you did, fred. I drove you to it. You had nary other choice.

Another one for the the tree of woe. Nail 'em up!!!

Crucify him.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

boutons_deux
06-27-2021, 03:09 PM
Barr didn't dare, didn't have guts to call BS on Trash's BigLie back in November "from the start".

Fuck Barr

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 03:21 PM
Barr didn't dare, didn't have guts to call BS on Trash's BigLie back in November "from the start".

Fuck Barr

I agree, I just think that it adds another conservative who calls BS to this stupidity. The republicans know their audience, they know their base is composed mostly of uneducated stupid people who believe anything. I’m glad they are forced to retract what they said before

koriwhat
06-27-2021, 03:24 PM
I agree, I just think that it adds another conservative who calls BS to this stupidity. The republicans know their audience, they know their base is composed mostly of uneducated stupid people who believe anything. I’m glad they are forced to retract what they said before

How many genders are there bro? What's hate speech? Is there truly a leftists utopia to be had? Free everything can be a reality right?... :lmao

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 03:39 PM
How many genders are there bro? What's hate speech? Is there truly a leftists utopia to be had? Free everything can be a reality right?... :lmao

anything to say about the topic?

koriwhat
06-27-2021, 03:41 PM
anything to say about the topic?

Yes. The topic is cultists believing everything told to them right? You obviously don't want to discuss that further do you? :lmao

Frenchfred
06-27-2021, 03:42 PM
Yes. The topic is cultists believing everything told to them right? You obviously don't want to discuss that further do you? :lmao

alright, I gave you a chance. I’m not going to waste as much time with you as I did with moron friend Thread. Bye

koriwhat
06-27-2021, 03:45 PM
alright, I gave you a chance. I’m not going to waste as much time with you as I did with moron friend Thread. Bye

Now you think Thread and I are homeboys? I have nothing against Thread whatsoever however you pretend to much bud.

You don't want to discuss the very topic YOU brought up. That's def indicative of you cultists.