PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Kawhi Leonard unhappy with Clippers medical staff

Racspur1
06-27-2021, 07:33 PM
Here He goes again ... Next stop Lakers or Miami ???

https://sports.yahoo.com/rumor-kawhi-leonard-unhappy-clippers-162307373.html

koriwhat
06-27-2021, 07:35 PM
:lmao

Dejounte
06-27-2021, 07:45 PM
Bayless is as unreliable of a source as it gets. I don't believe it.

spurraider21
06-27-2021, 08:17 PM

slick'81
06-27-2021, 08:18 PM
Drama follows this faggot everywhere now

tonight...you
06-27-2021, 08:29 PM
Bayless is as unreliable of a source as it gets. I don't believe it.
As well you shouldn't.
Past behavior be damned, we need proof!

Dejounte
06-27-2021, 08:33 PM
As well you shouldn't.
Past behavior be damned, we need proof!

Trust me, I'd love it if it were true. This time though, I feel like it's the media doing its thing and trying to stir shit up.

John B
06-27-2021, 08:46 PM
It’s possible that nephew (or his family) is blaming somebody else for his injury as a scapegoat. He’s a douche like that.

Uriel
06-27-2021, 08:55 PM
3 years later and we still don't know the full story of why he left.

spursreport
06-27-2021, 09:48 PM
Trust me, I'd love it if it were true. This time though, I feel like it's the media doing its thing and trying to stir shit up.

Even you know the Clips are winning it all and Kawhi is motivating his team.

Mr. Body
06-27-2021, 09:48 PM

He's an asshole.

He's also an asshole that's gotten a pass from all of sports journalism for some fucking reason.

slick'81
06-27-2021, 09:52 PM

because nobody here actually knows the players/orginization or what really went down

KobesAchilles
06-27-2021, 09:52 PM
Skip Bayless doesn’t seem reliable but when was the last time he went out on a limb like this? I don’t think he would say something like that Stephen A Smith style. He’s more of a troll than a breaking news guy. Plus it does seem fishy the way the Clippers are handling it by not ruling him out of the playoffs. Skip may be more right than wrong here

slick'81
06-27-2021, 09:53 PM
Skip Bayless doesn’t seem reliable but when was the last time he went out on a limb like this? I don’t think he would say something like that Stephen A Smith style. He’s more of a troll than a breaking news guy. Plus it does seem fishy the way the Clippers are handling it by not ruling him out of the playoffs. Skip may be more right than wrong here

Clippers dont have to rule him out. Obviously hes hurt but to what extent ? PG probably doesnt even know,but where theres smoke theres fire

timtonymanu
06-27-2021, 10:13 PM
Nephew is a POS but the clippers organization deserves this after all the BS tampering they did to get nephew and Paul George on their team. Even more so every time ballmer cheers like a retarded spazzing faggot at the game.

John B
06-27-2021, 10:17 PM

It sounds like Kawhi is being advised that he should be able to play, but won’t budge. Balmer must be banging his head right now :lol

SpurPadre
06-27-2021, 10:36 PM
Where's Chris Carter to defend this faggot like he did last time?

MultiTroll
06-27-2021, 10:59 PM
because nobody here actually knows the players/orginization or what really went down
:lol Exactly.

I know what happened but i just can't say.

daslicer
06-27-2021, 11:05 PM

You forgot to include Shannon Sharpe, Nick Wright, Stephen A Smith.

baseline bum
06-27-2021, 11:11 PM
You forgot to include Shannon Sharpe, Nick Wright, Stephen A Smith.

I remember Stephen A Smith talking a lot of shit about Leonard for all the garbage he was leaking about the Spurs on the way out the door.

daslicer
06-27-2021, 11:23 PM
I remember Stephen A Smith talking a lot of shit about Leonard for all the garbage he was leaking about the Spurs on the way out the door.

He still ultimately sided with Kawhi. I still remember him calling out Tony Parker for what Parker said and he also played up Jax's bogus story about how Manu/Tony were told by Pop to go after Kawhi.

tonight...you
06-27-2021, 11:25 PM
Can't blame you.

Mr. Body
06-28-2021, 12:44 AM

Can you stop using that word? What the fuck's wrong with you?

Millennial_Messiah
06-28-2021, 12:59 AM
Nephew is a POS but the clippers organization deserves this after all the BS tampering they did to get nephew and Paul George on their team. Even more so every time ballmer cheers like a retarded spazzing faggot at the game.

Bring back Donald Sterling!!

KobesAchilles
06-28-2021, 01:39 AM
It sounds like Kawhi is being advised that he should be able to play, but won’t budge. Balmer must be banging his head right now :lol
Best meme out there is his reaction to Playoff PeePee missing another 2 free throws. Like I gave $250 million for this?? :lmao

Russ
06-28-2021, 09:59 AM
Skip Bayless comes across as a carnival barker at times but he's very credible on two things, the Spurs and Kawhi Leonard.

He's had a source within the Spurs for years and his scoops about the Spurs were/are almost always correct.

When Kawhi left, Skip excoriated him mercilessly, even refusing to say his name.

Then Skip suddenly jumped into Kawhi's corner, like a WWF transformation. Skip says he ran into Uncle Dennis at a fight in Vegas and Dennis called him out for constantly trashing Kawhi, then they talked, and then became fast friends.

Skip's been in Kawhi's corner corner ever since. If Skip says it about Kawhi, I believe it:

I have been told by a very good source that the first issue became Kawhi was unhappy with the Clippers medical staff, because he felt that they, early on, misdiagnosed and underplayed the extent of this knee injury.

I was also told, as I told you from day one when this happened, he’s gone. He’s going to need some type of surgery. I’m not sure exactly what the extent of it is. But he’s going to need surgery. So, he’s out for the rest of the playoffs.

SanAntonioSpurs
06-28-2021, 10:41 AM
"It's fine, next question ! " and he hasn't played since. Put that together with what happened previously and you have to work damn hard to not believe this is heading down that same path. This is the guy who didn't return a call from the Admiral. How many times did we see, dnp - old and how much did Pop and the staff rest the trio, especially Timmy. They took an L in the first round of the playoffs rather than risk Timmy's health and career. And an adult playing hide and seek ? Is that cat for real ? Clearly, he's got some serious issues and they didn't go away.

Why would he say, "It's fine, next question " ? The only thing I can figure is that this is what the medical staff told him ; they told him that he was fine. He didn't really feel that way, but thought that it might improve. However, it doesn't feel quite right. So, he doesn't trust the medical staff again and won't play. On the other hand, there's no mri or anything else showing something serious or something that he could worsen by playing which is what the Clip's medical staff is telling him. He won't play unless he feels near perfect. And this was always going to be a bad ending to the season for him. Normally, you assume the best players for teams will be healthy and the best teams are going to win. You acknowledge that there could be an exception or two, but only 1 or 2 teams who are legitimate contenders will lose a star. But the NBA made some really bad decisions in order to try to generate extra revenue. They cut the break to 2 months. They packed the schedule and picked a really bad year to do that. The best players have to play major minutes down the stretch and they have to carry the team. Joel Embiid, James Harden, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, Doncic, and the rest. Now injuries are the main reason a team wins or loses. And we're stuck with Chris Paul and Devin Booker for the Suns against the Bucks with Antetokounmpo and Middleton. If the Lakers were healthy, they might not have been the favorites, but they had a reasonable chance of competing for the title. The Nets might have been the favorites with the three stars and Joe Harris playing well together. They were a lot more efficient than I ever believed (Kyrie had 50-40-90 season and Harden wasn't in the low 40s). Philly had the number one seed and Embiid was playing great. Simmons can't hit outside of the paint, but they have shooters and a great defense. Then, the Clippers with a healthy PG13 and Kawhi who was playing out of his mind would have had a realistic chance at winning as well. Doncic nearly carried the mavs despite his injury. Those were the best teams, the teams, all things being equal, which had the best chances of winning. And they all went out. Chris Paul despite his playoff history is the best point guard in this era after Nash's exit and Booker is a very good player. Still, is this the best team in the West ? Not at all. The Lakers and Clippers were both better. Brooklyn had to be the title favorites if they were healthy perhaps followed by Philadelphia . So, we've arguably got the third best team in each conference likely to meet in the Finals.

And a season that for outside reasons had lots of injuries would inevitably catch up with Kawhi. This problem is likely to only exacerbate with Kawhi . Each time he has an injury, he is going to become suspicious of the medical staff if everything doesn't seem to go according to his expectations and / or he doesn't feel quite right. It could become a cycle and a mental issue with him if it isn't already. And, truthfully, that's a shame because he really has worked extremely hard on his game to become one of the very, very best players in the entire league. He was having an incredible post-season.

I don't wish him ill despite how he screwed over the Spurs. However, it looks like he has enough issues all on his own and those are going to plague an otherwise brilliant career.

Chomag
06-28-2021, 10:59 AM
Not saying if this is true but What a bitch! lol

florige
06-28-2021, 11:03 AM

It looked like something was going on sorta fishy or out of place. Kawhi has like this little smug look on his face like he really doesn't give a crap almost like a hahaha how you like losing without me sorta look

EricB
06-28-2021, 12:38 PM

someone hasn’t been paying attention

R. DeMurre
06-28-2021, 01:47 PM
someone hasn’t been paying attention

You know the full story on Kawhi? Why not enlighten us?

SpurPadre
06-28-2021, 02:57 PM

I normally ignore you but you're right. That's not me. I apologize for using that word, which I've only ever used on Leonard. But no excuse. I won't use it again.

slick'81
06-28-2021, 03:00 PM
I normally ignore you but you're right. That's not me. I apologize for using that word, which I've only ever used on Leonard. But no excuse. I won't use it again.

me too spur padre. Im just going to call him a pussy from now on

ducks
06-28-2021, 03:06 PM
Leonard is a idiot
He thinks he knows more then team doctors who are paid well to protect the team
Why would the clippers risk further injury to him
Just like Leonard thought spurs would risk further injury to him
He is a idiot

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-28-2021, 03:22 PM
Just like the Spurs, the Clippers just have to wait for Kawhi's camp to tell them how serious the injury is.

No one knows Kawhi's body like his uncle does. Simple fact.

EricB
06-28-2021, 03:45 PM
You know the full story on Kawhi? Why not enlighten us?

it’s been out there for a couple years now

John B
06-28-2021, 04:29 PM
Just like the Spurs, the Clippers just have to wait for Kawhi's camp to tell them how serious the injury is.

No one knows Kawhi's body like his uncle does. Simple fact.

And the ladies at the local strip bar :lol

R. DeMurre
06-28-2021, 05:19 PM

There are rumors, gossip, and opinions. I don't feel like I've ever seen the irrefutable truth laid out plainly.

timtonymanu
06-28-2021, 05:36 PM

Whatever. Worst things are said in real life and on here. It's not like you wish death on him or anything. Don't know why people act like the PC police on an internet forum of all places. :lol

Robz4000
06-28-2021, 05:49 PM
Whatever. Worst things are said in real life and on here. It's not like you wish death on him or anything. Don't know why people act like the PC police on an internet forum of all places. :lol

Go back and fuck your mother some more, then consider the viability of suicide.

timtonymanu
06-28-2021, 06:07 PM
Go back and fuck your mother some more, then consider the viability of suicide.

:lol

Shit I remember I think it was that one Nazi guitardude poster that would always wish death on the refs and their families.

Leetonidas
06-28-2021, 06:13 PM

Shit I remember I think it was that one Nazi guitardude poster that would always wish death on the refs and their families.

He still regularly shitposts in the club or political forum as Millenial Messiah

offset formation
06-28-2021, 10:09 PM

you know shit. TimVP won't even tell what he knows in full yet.

slick'81
06-28-2021, 10:13 PM

yea the cryptic bs without actually saying anything is old and stale

james evans
06-29-2021, 08:34 AM
Leonard is a idiot
He thinks he knows more then team doctors who are paid well to protect the team
Why would the clippers risk further injury to him
Just like Leonard thought spurs would risk further injury to him
He is a idiot
I don't know what's going on with this situation and neither do I care because I'm not a clippers fan, but the Lakers' medical staff told AD he was good to go...

ducks
06-29-2021, 06:10 PM
I don't know what's going on with this situation and neither do I care because I'm not a clippers fan, but the Lakers' medical staff told AD he was good to go...
How Many Die from Medical Mistakes in U.S. Hospitals?An updated estimate says it could be at least 210,000 patients a year, more than twice the number in a frequently quoted Institute of Medicine report
By Marshall Allen, ProPublica on September 20, 2013

Notice the date 2013! But covid but covid

koriwhat
06-29-2021, 06:18 PM

:cry

KaiRMD1
06-30-2021, 12:14 AM
I get the feeling if this is true, this is Kawhi's dumbass posse in his ear and Kawhi not knowing how to think for himself. With that said, Skip Bayless is an idiot

R. DeMurre
06-30-2021, 12:24 AM

Do you have a link to an article or post somewhere that you consider definitive and trustworthy?

slick'81
06-30-2021, 12:31 AM
Do you have a link to an article or post somewhere that you consider definitive and trustworthy?

Of course he does. Just wait here and im sure hell post it asap

R. DeMurre
06-30-2021, 01:44 AM

Blackhaus
06-30-2021, 08:12 AM
I wanna know why that maggot can’t be on the bench cheering his team on? I mean he won’t even travel to away games and at home games he’s up in a suite. He’s such a weirdo it’s not even funny.

The Truth #6
06-30-2021, 08:16 AM

Agreed. It fits his MO of injury management/disregard towards local fans, common sense, human decency et cetera. The Clippers do seem to be in an awkward limbo with his day to day status.

And even if not all true, perception not truth is the new hurdle.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-30-2021, 10:56 AM
Agreed. It fits his MO of injury management/disregard towards local fans, common sense, human decency et cetera. The Clippers do seem to be in an awkward limbo with his day to day status.

And even if not all true, perception not truth is the new hurdle.

Kawhi will even fvck over the front offices that suck up to him like Balmer and his crew, yet somehow the Spurs FO is still to blame by many for Kawhi's antics when he was here.

Dejounte
06-30-2021, 07:06 PM
https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1410385186018054144?s=21

“Kawhi’s camp and the Clippers’ camp are going to meet and decide if he’s going to return”

The Truth #6
06-30-2021, 07:38 PM
https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1410385186018054144?s=21

“Kawhi’s camp and the Clippers’ camp are going to meet and decide if he’s going to return”

Sounds like extortion, basically. Sort of joking.

tonight...you
06-30-2021, 07:47 PM
Sounds like extortion, basically. Sort of joking.
I wouldn't be.
You know ol' Unc and the agent are wanting guarantees on the next contract before he steps foot on the court.

Zero doubt that has been brought up.

The Truth #6
06-30-2021, 07:50 PM
I wouldn't be.
You know ol' Unc and the agent are wanting guarantees on the next contract before he steps foot on the court.

Zero doubt that has been brought up.

I was thinking stock options in Microsoft.

tonight...you
06-30-2021, 08:02 PM
I was thinking stock options in Microsoft.
You may be right.

Under the table dealings is how Kawhi's team works and the negotiations are both probably outlandish and very attainable.

The Truth #6
06-30-2021, 08:41 PM
You may be right.

Under the table dealings is how Kawhi's team works and the negotiations are both probably outlandish and very attainable.

I remember when free Wing Stop was enough to make him happy.

baseline bum
06-30-2021, 09:10 PM
Leonard would be a moron to leave that supporting cast and a coach as good as Lue. Then again,

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

slick'81
06-30-2021, 09:22 PM
Leonard would be a moron to leave that supporting cast and a coach as good as Lue. Then again,

he left the spurs after the wcf ,and tor after a ship. Its unlikely he leaves home,but if he did hes a fckn mercenary

DMC
06-30-2021, 10:31 PM
these franchises owners would eat their own young, so they'll never do anything but it would be great to see someone like Kawhi blackballed from the league, has to play in China to get by.

Russ
06-30-2021, 10:46 PM
Let's see, how many minutes did Kawhi play in the last 10 WCF games his teams were in?

spursreport
06-30-2021, 10:50 PM

Meh. Clips overachieved this season. They are an aging team and this was pretty much their best shot.

PhantomDashCam
06-30-2021, 10:51 PM
Going to be a long summer for LA…

Mr. Body
06-30-2021, 10:54 PM

He's a horror show of a commentator and the NBA has the worst in the business.

OldMan88
06-30-2021, 11:02 PM
Seen this movie before and the sequel isn’t any better.

baseline bum
06-30-2021, 11:07 PM
Meh. Clips overachieved this season. They are an aging team and this was pretty much their best shot.

Autist just motivating his team for Game 7.

spursreport
06-30-2021, 11:10 PM
Autist just motivating his team for Game 7.

Sucks man. That damn knee injury. He loves his teammates but could not go to war with them on the court. It’s literally why the Clips aren’t gonna be champs this year.

baseline bum
06-30-2021, 11:10 PM

No shit, that's the dumbest thing I have heard Mark Jackson say since he was spraying his pants over Eric Snow's screaming speech to the Cavs in Game 4 of the 07 Finals about 'win or go home, what you gonna do' when he was barely a 12th man.

baseline bum
06-30-2021, 11:11 PM
Sucks man. That damn knee injury. He loves his teammates but could not go to war with them on the court. It’s literally why the Clips aren’t gonna be champs this year.

LOL Uncle Dennis and Load Management throwing the Clippers medical staff under the bus.

spursreport
06-30-2021, 11:13 PM
LOL Uncle Dennis and Load Management throwing the Clippers medical staff under the bus.

That is an overblown story the media made up. Kawhi was with his brothers tonight.

Uriel
06-30-2021, 11:15 PM
Let's see, how many minutes did Kawhi play in the last 10 WCF games his teams were in?
Serious question, though: if not for Zaza, could he still be in Spurs jersey today?

daslicer
06-30-2021, 11:19 PM
That is an overblown story the media made up. Kawhi was with his brothers tonight.

This was a PR move made by Kawhi's people. He got criticized for not being behind the bench at games and that's why he finally showed up sitting behind the bench.

daslicer
06-30-2021, 11:20 PM
Serious question, though: if not for Zaza, could he still be in Spurs jersey today?

Spurs probably win another title if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get there.

Robz4000
06-30-2021, 11:25 PM
Hopefully his leg is amputated tomorrow and Uncle Dennis kills him for the insurance money.

timtonymanu
06-30-2021, 11:26 PM
Spurs probably win another title if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get their.

Yep exactly, its not hard to understand. He was never staying with us. He didn't want to stay with the Raptors after winning a title with them. People need to stop pretending like he actually wanted to be here if things were different. :lol

baseline bum
06-30-2021, 11:28 PM

For real though, Kawhi's aging too. Missed 20 regular season games, 8 postseason games, and the china doll is 30 now.

Prime BEEF
06-30-2021, 11:34 PM
Spurs probably win another title if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get their.
Truth

daslicer
06-30-2021, 11:39 PM
Hopefully his leg is amputated tomorrow and Uncle Dennis kills him for the insurance money.

:lol Uncle Dennis doesn't even have to do that since he controls all of Kawhi's money and assets.

Mr. Body
07-01-2021, 12:00 AM
I've never seen such a freak in professional sports. Who has ever done this? Just sit there like a fucking lump, never talking to anyone, his teammates forced to cover for him, his tem and the team's doctors totally in the dark. He's a mute clown.

SpurPadre
07-01-2021, 12:13 AM
Once he retires from the sport, he's going to be in trouble. He has zero social skills, a family full of leeches, limited business sense outside of what his uncle tells him, serious mental health issues, and probably no real friends. I mean, I have no sympathy for the piece of shit because he lacks morals and ethics but who knows how he'll hold up after basketball?

GreekSpursfan
07-01-2021, 05:00 AM
Once he retires from the sport, he's going to be in trouble. He has zero social skills, a family full of leeches, limited business sense outside of what his uncle tells him, serious mental health issues, and probably no real friends. I mean, I have no sympathy for the piece of shit because he lacks morals and ethics but who knows how he'll hold up after basketball?

He's gonna be fine unless Uncle D squanders their money and forces nephew to play in china in his 40s

james evans
07-01-2021, 12:22 PM
i swear a lot of members here have sad lives. Wanting a man to be broke because he left a team you're cheering for. Miserable lives that will never be fixed. :blah

Robz4000
07-01-2021, 12:40 PM
i swear a lot of members here have sad lives. Wanting a man to be broke because he left a team you're cheering for. Miserable lives that will never be fixed. :blah

Sorry, I'll send thoughts and prayers instead.

The Truth #6
07-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Rumor: Clippers medical staff unhappy with Kawhi Leonard.

MultiTroll
07-01-2021, 01:36 PM
Spurs probably win another title if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get there.
Disagree.
Spurs Championship in 2017 and Kawhi accepts the Supermax and the Prime Kawhi era continues.

DMC
07-01-2021, 01:43 PM

I think you totally blew these takes out of proportion. I don't think people want Kawhi to be broke.

That would be shitty.

I think they want him to die in a grease fire with an ice pick to put it out.

daslicer
07-01-2021, 01:46 PM
Disagree.
Spurs Championship in 2017 and Kawhi accepts the Supermax and the Prime Kawhi era continues.

He would have still forced his way out even if he took the supermax from the Spurs.

MultiTroll
07-01-2021, 01:55 PM
He would have still forced his way out even if he took the supermax from the Spurs.
His college coach at SDSU said Kwa had always indicated he felt he's be a Spur for life.

TD 21
07-01-2021, 02:34 PM
i swear a lot of members here have sad lives. Wanting a man to be broke because he left a team you're cheering for. Miserable lives that will never be fixed.

:lmao At a supposed Spurs fan thinking that's the reason.

Texas_Ranger
07-01-2021, 02:46 PM
i said it before. If he's smart he will go to Dallas.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-01-2021, 03:20 PM
I think you totally blew these takes out of proportion. I don't think people want Kawhi to be broke.

That would be shitty.

I think they want him to die in a grease fire with an ice pick to put it out.

:tu

Dex
07-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Disagree.

Unless Kawhi was gonna buy new legs with that supermax, Prime Kawhi era ended in 2017.

daslicer
07-01-2021, 04:21 PM
His college coach at SDSU said Kwa had always indicated he felt he's be a Spur for life.

It doesn’t mean nothing what his college coach says. It came down to his uncle wanting LA. Kawhi does whatever his uncle wants. Uncle wanted LA and nothing was going to change that.

MultiTroll
07-01-2021, 04:22 PM
https://static.seattletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/urn-publicid-ap-org-d330806170e6484aab6b1b1a51a6c8d0NBA_Finals_Raptors _Warriors_Basketball_69457-780x1058.jpg

rjv
07-01-2021, 04:54 PM
Unless Kawhi was gonna buy new legs with that supermax, Prime Kawhi era ended in 2017.

i'd have to agree. i have no idea as to how long kawhi is going to be able to play or whether or not these injuries will become constant. if they do persist, a supermax would have never been justified.

Mugen
07-01-2021, 05:00 PM

Dex
07-01-2021, 05:03 PM
i'd have to agree. i have no idea as to how long kawhi is going to be able to play or whether or not these injuries will become constant. if they do persist, a supermax would have never been justified.

9 games in 2018, missed the playoffs entirely
60 games in 2019 and limped his way through the Finals against a crippled Warriors team
57 games in 2020 and ran out of gas by the 2nd round despite having months off prior to the bubble
52 games in 2021 and got injured in the Semis

They already are persisting, and depending upon the nature of his current injury, I don't see them ever getting better.

Kawhi CAN be a great player when he is healthy, I just don't think anybody could count on him actually staying healthy for a playoff run despite him constantly managing his load.

I honestly will be surprised if Kawhi is still in the league in 5 years.

koriwhat
07-01-2021, 05:10 PM
I honestly will be surprised if Kawhi is still in the league in 5 years.

Well by then he'd be 35 anyhow and doesn't have the body of Lebum nor the Juice.

DeRozan m8
07-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Disagree.

What a fucking dumbass post

Blows my mind that people are this blind and unaware

Urgh

DMC
07-01-2021, 05:42 PM

Urgh

It blows your mind that Fabbs has stump dumb posts?

MultiTroll
07-01-2021, 05:50 PM

Urgh
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/TtPgjXaVJmwSev7MtiTePg--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-images/2019-06/0fc78280-91cc-11e9-84d7-1c0035eba9cc

jjspur
07-01-2021, 06:51 PM
I doubt kawhi lasts the length of his next contract. Fragile players like him don't last till their mid 30's with all their real or imaginary injuries. Can anyone say stretch provision ?

MultiTroll
07-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Heat, Mavericks plan to make 'hard push' to acquire Kawhi Leonard in free agency, per report

CBS Sports

Mr. Body
07-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Heat, Mavericks plan to make 'hard push' to acquire Kawhi Leonard in free agency, per report

CBS Sports

I'd think Pat Riley would be smarter than this. Not Mark Cuban. Maybe Riles wants another chip before he croaks.

Seventyniner
07-01-2021, 10:49 PM
I guess there are enough desperate teams out there that would give Number Two a huge deal even though he might miss the entire first year. Same with KD, actually. That means he's going to opt out, but why would he leave LA after cancering his way over there?

DeRozan m8
07-02-2021, 02:50 AM
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/TtPgjXaVJmwSev7MtiTePg--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-images/2019-06/0fc78280-91cc-11e9-84d7-1c0035eba9cc

Cool.

Now don't be a daft cunt

DeRozan m8
07-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Would be a dream if he opts out and both LA teams don't want the cancer

See ya

GreekSpursfan
07-02-2021, 04:05 AM
People need to understand that Uncle D is making ALL the important desicions and if he gets, lets say two private planes from Micky Arison along with his max contract, he's gonna take it because we've read shit like that before. Spurs had a problem with Kawhi's circle(Uncle) not him, he's irrelevant, just a puppet, one of the best puppets someone could have, he brings you tons of money and has no say in anything, i wish i had a puppet like that.

John B
07-02-2021, 07:54 AM
I guess there are enough desperate teams out there that would give Number Two a huge deal even though he might miss the entire first year. Same with KD, actually. That means he's going to opt out, but why would he leave LA after cancering his way over there?

Why opt out when he can collect 36 mil playing hide and seek? Spurs 2.0. But Balmer will pay and outbid the other desperate teams for Nephew’s part-time services :lol

mo7888
07-02-2021, 08:01 AM
Why opt out when he can collect 36 mil playing hide and seek? Spurs 2.0. But Balmer will pay and outbid the other desperate teams for Nephew’s part-time services :lol

He can also opt in and extend....I'm not sure how the numbers compare to opting out and resigning though but I did see an article somewhere yesterday that said he could get more money opting in and extending.

John B
07-02-2021, 08:11 AM
He can also opt in and extend....I'm not sure how the numbers compare to opting out and resigning though but I did see an article somewhere yesterday that said he could get more money opting in and extending.
Yup he could do that too, but not playing? And all these desperate teams vying for his services? I can see Balmer taking the bait.

EricB
07-02-2021, 10:05 PM

ok

EricB
07-02-2021, 10:06 PM
yea the cryptic bs without actually saying anything is old and stale

the story has literally been out for 3 years. Sorry that doesn’t conform to your feelings.

slick'81
07-02-2021, 10:10 PM
the story has literally been out for 3 years. Sorry that doesn’t conform to your feelings.

Sorry you cant open your mouth,and tell us. like the way you enhale your daily feasts fatty

EricB
07-02-2021, 10:15 PM
Sorry you cant open your mouth,and tell us. like the way you enhale your daily feasts fatty

brilliant

slick'81
07-02-2021, 10:15 PM
brilliant

Ok

Rosewood
07-02-2021, 10:27 PM
He's going to use this as an excuse to go to Dallas and team with Luka. It's a few hour flight from his new LA home and he'd win at least 2 titles in that Mavericks set up. They can get both him and Luka, and keep KP as a #3 and THJ as a #4.

He did this bullshit with the spurs, didn't HAVE to do it with Toronto, and now he's doing it to the clippers. and Fuck the Clippers. Big market teams always buy their chips.

daslicer
07-03-2021, 02:42 AM
He's going to use this as an excuse to go to Dallas and team with Luka. It's a few hour flight from his new LA home and he'd win at least 2 titles in that Mavericks set up. They can get both him and Luka, and keep KP as a #3 and THJ as a #4.

He did this bullshit with the spurs, didn't HAVE to do it with Toronto, and now he's doing it to the clippers. and Fuck the Clippers. Big market teams always buy their chips.

It's too unpredictable what he's going to do. It all comes down to Uncle Dennis and which team gives Uncle Dennis the best offer.

BG_Spurs_Fan
07-03-2021, 05:01 AM
He won’t go play second fiddle to Doncic. If he goes somewhere I bet it’d be NY or Miami. Doubt he goes though.

BG_Spurs_Fan
07-03-2021, 05:18 AM

I don’t claim to know what happened but I’ll have a go at the story.

SA doctors diagnosed the snake with a degenerative quad condition. Told him it won’t get considerably better regardless of treatment and that he’d have to learn to play through it. His posse didn’t want to believe it and found a doctor to tell them what they wanted to hear. Someone from the Spurs FO insulted him and wanted him to man up and play. His posse didn’t take it well and doubled down on not playing at all. They used this as a reason to formally want out although they wanted him in LA anyway. He was never staying in SA.

Years later it seems he has a degenerative quad condition and should play through it. He’s also still a snake.

There. That’s all.

r0drig0lac
07-03-2021, 06:45 AM
spurstalk needs to let this go, it's over.

koriwhat
07-03-2021, 05:15 PM

:tu

Philthemage
07-03-2021, 05:39 PM

Seriously, all in all we got a championship outta this which wouldn't have happened with George Hill on the team.

TD 21
07-03-2021, 06:12 PM

You people who want to play holier than though can pretend that, but realistically it'll never be and their won't even be closure until this franchise lucks into another superstar/star and has a path to a successful future . . . you know, the things they should and would have had in return for him had he not intentionally destroyed his value.

John B
07-03-2021, 06:26 PM
It still hurts :(

ginobilized
07-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Just once I’d like the headline to read _____________ Medical staff unhappy with Kawhi

JeffDuncan
07-03-2021, 09:39 PM

You people who want to play holier than though can pretend that, but realistically it'll never be ...

You’re spending your life waddling around with your nose superglued to Kawhi Leonard’s butt and you think you’re being realistic. You’re not being realistic, you’re being a fool and a joke.

TD 21
07-03-2021, 11:15 PM
You’re spending your life waddling around with your nose superglued to Kawhi Leonard’s butt and you think you’re being realistic. You’re not being realistic, you’re being a fool and a joke.

Nah, I'm spending a portion of my time on this forum being honest instead of worrying about how I'm perceived and pretending I'm holier than thou, like the Stockholm syndrome fans.

Robz4000
07-03-2021, 11:50 PM

Not while he still breathes

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-04-2021, 12:16 AM

this goes beyond his mortal life. this is his legacy

rjv
07-04-2021, 01:12 AM
I don’t claim to know what happened but I’ll have a go at the story.

SA doctors diagnosed the snake with a degenerative quad condition. Told him it won’t get considerably better regardless of treatment and that he’d have to learn to play through it. His posse didn’t want to believe it and found a doctor to tell them what they wanted to hear. Someone from the Spurs FO insulted him and wanted him to man up and play. His posse didn’t take it well and doubled down on not playing at all. They used this as a reason to formally want out although they wanted him in LA anyway. He was never staying in SA.

Years later it seems he has a degenerative quad condition and should play through it. He’s also still a snake.

There. That’s all.

:bobo

R. DeMurre
07-04-2021, 01:57 AM

You keep saying this... the story is out there/ the story has been out for three years.... share one link from a reputable source that has the definitive story, and isn't some fan expressing an opinion on an internet message board, or some emotional plea repeating unsubstantiated rumors. That's all I'm asking for: one reputable link. If you can't do that, your claim that the story is somehow common knowledge and is somewhere in plain sight for all to see just doesn't hold water.

buttsR4rebounding
07-04-2021, 04:38 AM
Nah, I'm spending a portion of my time on this forum being honest instead of worrying about how I'm perceived and pretending I'm holier than thou, like the Stockholm syndrome fans.

Stockholm Syndrome? I think you need to check your copy ofPsychiatry for Dummies and pick another condition. SS has no application here.

Rosewood
07-04-2021, 10:03 AM
You people who want to play holier than though can pretend that, but realistically it'll never be and their won't even be closure until this franchise lucks into another superstar/star and has a path to a successful future . . . you know, the things they should and would have had in return for him had he not intentionally destroyed his value.

All truth. Kawhi literally fucked the franchise for the foreseeable future. Unless you're a player fan I don't see how you ever don't root against this soft bitch as a spurfan. And I actually like Kawhi's game a lot, and think his autistic persona he has going on is hilarious, but he let his Uncle fuck the franchise that you supposedly root for and the one that groomed him to be our next guy.

exstatic
07-04-2021, 10:06 AM
Are people over Scola yet?

Nope.

John B
07-04-2021, 10:22 AM

Nope.

The single-most stupid move the PATFO made, robbed Timmy with a ring or two, possibly matching MJ’s and in a seious conversation as the GOAT, and allowed Kobe to match Timmy’s ring count.

Terrible

pad300
07-04-2021, 12:37 PM
You keep saying this... the story is out there/ the story has been out for three years.... share one link from a reputable source that has the definitive story, and isn't some fan expressing an opinion on an internet message board, or some emotional plea repeating unsubstantiated rumors. That's all I'm asking for: one reputable link. If you can't do that, your claim that the story is somehow common knowledge and is somewhere in plain sight for all to see just doesn't hold water.

I'd like to second this. I have my own thoughts on what happened, but I am unaware of any definitive account. If EricB has such an account he should post it; if not, he's full of shit.

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-04-2021, 01:00 PM

Nope.

When the Spurs got Diaw that kinda put the Scola sadness to rest for me...

TD 21
07-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Stockholm Syndrome? I think you need to check your copy ofPsychiatry for Dummies and pick another condition. SS has no application here.

A condition in which hostages (Spurs and their fans) develop a psychological bond with their captors (Scumbag and his sleazebag uncle) during captivity. The description fits the latter half of the first bracket and former half of the second bracket to a tee.

Then you have the aforementioned holier than though segment of the fan base and finally the real ones, who don't care about perception (on a message board, no less) and tell it like it is.

All truth. Kawhi literally fucked the franchise for the foreseeable future. Unless you're a player fan I don't see how you ever don't root against this soft bitch as a spurfan. And I actually like Kawhi's game a lot, and think his autistic persona he has going on is hilarious, but he let his Uncle fuck the franchise that you supposedly root for and the one that groomed him to be our next guy.

Careful, or a segment of this board will claim all he did was want to play elsewhere and that by calling out his antics and what it did to this franchise, it means it's all consuming in your life.

They'll claim you're ungrateful for 5 ringz!!! and want you to be content with C-list young and youngish talent and Spurs mystique, which they believe will inherently lead the franchise out of the wilderness.

spursreport
07-04-2021, 04:07 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/why-clippers-kawhi-leonard-paul-123056763.html

These “issues” are 100% false. George and Kawhi are very close. Kawhi loves being a Clipper and his teammates.

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Nephew is an asshole that didn't give his 2 week notice...

He deserves every bit of criticism just the same as someone burning their bridges and getting blacklisted at their former place of employment...

exstatic
07-04-2021, 07:29 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/why-clippers-kawhi-leonard-paul-123056763.html

These “issues” are 100% false. George and Kawhi are very close. Kawhi loves being a Clipper and his teammates.

Kawhi loves whatever Uncle Dennis tells him to love.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-05-2021, 09:43 AM

Is kawhi even quoted in that story

r0drig0lac
07-07-2021, 10:30 AM

lol