PDA

View Full Version : Another victory for the left

Nathan89
06-27-2021, 10:58 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1409265099081015298?s=20:lmao

Nathan89
06-27-2021, 11:10 PM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1408997199719976962?s=20

Apparently this is in Los Angeles. Shame they have to suffer the consequences of the leftist culture they likely embrace.

DarrinS
06-27-2021, 11:24 PM
Insane

DarrinS
06-27-2021, 11:26 PM
Dems: little girls just need to get over it

spurraider21
06-27-2021, 11:46 PM
If a grown man exposed himself to young boys that would be wrong too

Isitjustme?
06-27-2021, 11:52 PM

Sorry this is happening to you, Darrin.

ElNono
06-27-2021, 11:57 PM
Love LA... you can stay away, Nathan...

ElNono
06-28-2021, 12:01 AM

I'm actually wondering why little girls are brought into the spa. I thought most of them had minimum age limits, tbh...

ElNono
06-28-2021, 12:03 AM

On that note, does the age matters?

Millennial_Messiah
06-28-2021, 12:42 AM
Love LA... you can stay away, Nathan...

But Avante is licking his chops.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 12:54 AM
But Avante is licking his chops.

Why? the person won't be shielded from a lawsuit if he tries to do something to the girls.

LA isn't Olongapo.

Millennial_Messiah
06-28-2021, 12:56 AM
Why? the person won't be shielded from a lawsuit if he tries to do something to the girls.

LA isn't Olongapo.

Simple, he can identify as a minor female and self-identification is the golden ticket to getting out of anything in far-left cultures like Cali.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 01:00 AM
Simple, he can identify as a minor female and self-identification is the golden ticket to getting out of anything in far-left cultures like Cali.

No, it doesn't work like that at all. Show me a legal case where a pedo got away with self-identification.

Millennial_Messiah
06-28-2021, 01:02 AM
No, it doesn't work like that at all. Show me a legal case where a pedo got away with self-identification.

It's going to happen and it's going to hit like a ton o' bricks, Thread can attest. You lefties open Pandora's box, & there's no going back.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 01:04 AM
It's going to happen and it's going to hit like a ton o' bricks, Thread can attest. You lefties open Pandora's box, & there's no going back.

No it isn't. This is the typical conservative boogeyman projection.

There's no law in the books excusing assaulting minors. You should ask you priest, tbh...

Spurtacular
06-28-2021, 07:17 AM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1408997199719976962?s=20

:lmao Chumpettes don't get "junk filters" IRL.

Woman: I'm sorry you're not a real man.
Chumpette: Walks away with tail between his legs.

:lol :lmao :rollin

Blake
06-28-2021, 08:29 AM

nO! tHiS iS a "wHy We cAnT hAvE TrAnSgEnDeRs iN sOcIeTy" iSsUE!!

Millennial_Messiah
06-28-2021, 08:58 AM
No it isn't. This is the typical conservative boogeyman projection.

There's no law in the books excusing assaulting minors. You should ask you priest, tbh...

:lol

I don't even believe in a god, tbh.

If you got a dick, you shouldn't be in the girls section. Exposing yourself to little kids would be considered pedophilia. If we can split people into male and female. We can do male, female, unisex. That way the people that are fine with dicks and pussies can be together and the people that want to feel safe in a women or male only room can have that for them. That way everyone feels comfortable.
(https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiciYPtubrxAhXJr54KHRx1B9kQFjAAegQIBhAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPedoph ilia&usg=AOvVaw2VNerI_TA_AtMl-X6RxtWS)

Titan's best post ever and it's actually a quality one.

Cis males
Cis females
Unisex/non binary

three bathrooms/locker rooms in fitness centers would make a lot of sense, problem is it would cost current establishments a lot in renovations.

P.s. -- I don't really consider kids' genitals "dicks" and "pussies"... a pre-pubescent girl's vagina is just that, a vagina, nothing more nothing less. It can't experience clitoral stimulation nor orgasm. The best colloquial term for it is "the opening between their legs" until they at least menstruate and can biologically feel pleasure and conceive a baby. A boy's penis can be called a willie, winky, weiner etc. colloquially or a penis in the doctor's office, but typically terms like "dick" or "cock" are exclusively reserved for fully developed penises, i.e. post-semenarche.

Trill Clinton
06-28-2021, 09:47 AM
wrong thread

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 09:53 AM
In trying to appease trans, you're actually making young girls feel unsafe.
Did you copy/paste that argument from pro segregationists?

Winehole23
06-28-2021, 10:01 AM
Gavin Grimm fought the whole way and won.

IFAB, so there's less caterwauling about the evident threat to small children.

1409517502321803265 (https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1409517502321803265?s=20)

Spurtacular
06-28-2021, 10:05 AM
Gavin Grimm fought the whole way and won.

IFAB, so there's less caterwauling about the evident threat to small children.

1409517502321803265 (https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1409517502321803265?s=20)

That's a (ugly) girl, bro.

Blake
06-28-2021, 10:17 AM
If you got a dick, you shouldn't be in the girls section. Exposing yourself to little kids would be considered pedophilia. If we can split people into male and female. We can do male, female, unisex. That way the people that are fine with dicks and pussies can be together and the people that want to feel safe in a women or male only room can have that for them. That way everyone feels comfortable.
(https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiciYPtubrxAhXJr54KHRx1B9kQFjAAegQIBhAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPedoph ilia&usg=AOvVaw2VNerI_TA_AtMl-X6RxtWS)

At the end of the day, the issue is privacy and most of these spas, health clubs and school locker rooms don't provide enough of it. I mean I don't want to see old man's junk any more than women do.

Winehole23
06-28-2021, 10:24 AM
That's a (ugly) girl, bro.Gavin won :cry

Spurtacular
06-28-2021, 10:37 AM
Gavin won :cry

"The Supreme Court" took their stand down orders.

The people will win. Just wait for it.

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 10:39 AM
I'm actually wondering why little girls are brought into the spa. I thought most of them had minimum age limits, tbh...

Yeah this is confusing. Would soccer mom be okay with her little girls seeing some fat old lady walking around the spa naked? Why the fuck are there little girls in the spa in the first place? And why does anyone, tranny or not, think it's cool to walk around with their dick hanging out?

I mean, it's almost like we aren't getting the entire story from Matt Walsh and Ian Miles-Cheong on this viral video.

Nathan89
06-28-2021, 10:53 AM

"Don't be a transphobe. All women should be allowed in the the women's changing area."

Your solution is not going to work with the left

ElNono
06-28-2021, 11:26 AM

I mean, enforcing an age requirement really isn't that complicated either, nor illegal. Nude beaches figured this one out a long time ago.

Blake
06-28-2021, 12:08 PM
"Don't be a transphobe. All women should be allowed in the the women's changing area."

Your solution is not going to work with the left

Nathan wants to make sure he can be allowed to be naked with other guys.

FrostKing
06-28-2021, 01:16 PM
Land of no common sense because there is that 1 person out of 300 Million that will feel victimized.

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 01:25 PM
Land of no common sense because there is that 1 person out of 300 Million that will feel victimized.

You're right this is happening everywhere and we should all be scared.

Trainwreck2100
06-28-2021, 01:33 PM
]If you got a dick, you shouldn't be in the girls section. Exposing yourself to little kids would be considered pedophilia[/B]. If we can split people into male and female. We can do male, female, unisex. That way the people that are fine with dicks and pussies can be together and the people that want to feel safe in a women or male only room can have that for them. That way everyone feels comfortable.

While the trans fight is one of the dumbest ones on the left, any young boy at a rich guy's gym sees dick all the time because old guys just sit at the gym with their shit out.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 01:42 PM

Weaker women staying in the kitchen was common sense as well at some point in time, still is for some of the neanderthal types...

Common sense means one thing to one person and another thing to another.

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 01:49 PM
While the trans fight is one of the dumbest ones on the left, any young boy at a rich guy's gym sees dick all the time because old guys just sit at the gym with their shit out.
when it comes to mainstream discussion the right brings up trans issues way more than the left does tbh, just as another culture war distraction

most of the discourse over this started because out of nowhere conservatives starting getting those retarded bathroom bills on their agendas

Kim Jong-il
06-28-2021, 02:25 PM
Nathan wants to make sure he can be allowed to be naked with other guys.

DMC
06-28-2021, 02:33 PM
But forcing young female children to see a man's dick 3 feet from her isn't right. If you have children you would know this is sick.

Nah dog, his kid probably did see some other guy's dick but his wife was sucking it.

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 02:45 PM
But forcing young female children to see a man's dick 3 feet from her isn't right. If you have children you would know this is sick.
would it be ok to force young male children to see another man's dick 3 feet from them?

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 03:01 PM
You're used to seeing your own dick for years by then. Male stalls have no privacy in urinals. It's normal to piss infront of other males. You're not used to seeing dick as a female child. That's invasive. Fucking sick fucks. :lmao
so you think its ok to force young male children to see another man's dick 3 feet from them. got it.

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 03:03 PM
You're used to seeing your own dick for years by then. Male stalls have no privacy in urinals. It's normal to piss infront of other males. You're not used to seeing dick as a female child. That's invasive. Fucking sick fucks. :lmao

You see other guys' dicks at urinals? What kind of sick perv are you? Keep your eyes on your own, faggot.

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 03:21 PM
Where did I say I watch other people's dick you faggot? :lmao

I don't think I've ever seen another man's dick at a urinal. It's not like they're pissing in your line of sight. What makes you think it's normal for kids to see grown men's dicks at a urinal?

Nathan89
06-28-2021, 03:25 PM
Weaker women staying in the kitchen was common sense as well at some point in time, still is for some of the neanderthal types...

Common sense means one thing to one person and another thing to another.

I bet their happiness has skyrocketed since that neanderthal era.

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 03:28 PM

LOL

Nathan's reached that timeless prejudice threshold where he says things like "women were happer before feminism" and "blacks were happier under slavery."

Capt Bringdown
06-28-2021, 03:28 PM
Liberals are not the left.

Nathan89
06-28-2021, 03:29 PM
when it comes to mainstream discussion the right brings up trans issues way more than the left does tbh, just as another culture war distraction

most of the discourse over this started because out of nowhere conservatives starting getting those retarded bathroom bills on their agendas

You mean the left front loads the discussion and then people speak out once they suffer the consequences. How dare they.

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 03:30 PM
so you think its ok to force young male children to see another man's dick 3 feet from them. got it.

I have never heard of any man complain about that you faggot. :lmao
people, dont let dabom around your young sons

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 03:32 PM
So shot that one down quick. :lmao

You're the one that wants cocks out everywhere. :lmao

No, I'm the one who thinks we should keep children from seeing dicks everywhere, you sound like you're good with young boys seeing them. Are you Catholic?

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 03:37 PM
Every time one of these "think of the children in the bathroom" discussions comes up I'm left wondering what kind of fucked up bathroom experiences some of you had growing up.

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 03:53 PM
No, I'm the one who thinks we should keep children from seeing dicks everywhere, you sound like you're good with young boys seeing them. Are you Catholic?
"sexual assault is fine as long as its homosexual" is a really weird flex tbh

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 03:59 PM
Funny cause that's actually what is happening. :lmao

Now you're not making sense. Want to regroup a bit and come back when you're able to articulate a coherent thought?

Adam Lambert
06-28-2021, 04:07 PM
You're a fucking idiot then. :lmao

No one actually thinks you're smart. :lol

That's a weird thing to bring up out of the blue, but if it makes you feel better I literally could not care less.

Blake
06-28-2021, 04:21 PM
I have never heard of any man complain about that you faggot. :lmao

Jerry Sandusky sure never complained

Xevious
06-28-2021, 05:44 PM
Yeah this is confusing. Would soccer mom be okay with her little girls seeing some fat old lady walking around the spa naked? Why the fuck are there little girls in the spa in the first place? And why does anyone, tranny or not, think it's cool to walk around with their dick hanging out?

I mean, it's almost like we aren't getting the entire story from Matt Walsh and Ian Miles-Cheong on this viral video.
This is very much a male behavior. Some dudes want other dudes to look at their dicks for some reason. I've been to several gyms where guys thought it was okay to just wander around to and from the lockers/showers naked, no towel or anything. I even saw some dude sitting on the fucking ground stretching... completely fucking naked. Somehow I don't think women put up with that same shit in their locker rooms.

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 05:48 PM
This is very much a male behavior. Some dudes want other dudes to look at their dicks for some reason. I've been to several gyms where guys thought it was okay to just wander around to and from the lockers/showers naked, no towel or anything. I even saw some dude sitting on the fucking ground stretching... completely fucking naked. Somehow I don't think women put up with that same shit in their locker rooms.
if you had a young son would you feel comfortable with him in that locker room?

Blake
06-28-2021, 05:53 PM
No duh faggot. :lol

Lol what's the matter with you? Plenty of boys have complained over the years about being molested in the showers.

Blake
06-28-2021, 05:56 PM

Well sure because there wouldn't be any gays in the locker room. Especially the guy on the ground stretching.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:18 PM
Nude beach or spa. They're completely fucking different things. :lmao

How so? We're discussing age requirements.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:19 PM

Sounds it got you upset. It's working.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:22 PM
One forum is specifically to have your dick out. The other is uhh not... :lmao

:lol uh? Have you ever been to a Spa? There are locker rooms, some have showers, etc.

Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles Spa age requirements:

What is the minimum age requirement?
Spa facilities, including men’s and lady’s locker rooms and all spa treatments are accessible exclusively to our guests 18 years of age or older. For Spa Guests 15 years or older Salon services such as haircutting, make-up, manicures & pedicures are available; a parent must be present for full length of the treatment. For our younger guests, please consult the Spa Concierge.

https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/california/los-angeles/spa/faqs

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:23 PM
Go to a nude beach, expect nudity. :lol

Go to a spa, 7 year old Susie isn't expecting to see cocks. :lol

Why is 7 year old Susie in a Spa? :lol

Sounds like terrible parenting.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:25 PM
But you aren't seeing opposite sex which is the subject. :lmao

lol flailing... what do you mean you're not "seeing the opposite sex"?

Transgenders are welcome in any of these facilities as long as they're adults.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:26 PM
So now susie must have cocks in her face if she wants to go to a spa? :lmao

If you're taking your 7 year old to the Spa, then your little girls get what she deserves :lmao

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:28 PM
Just cause they are welcomed by the establishment doesn't mean little 7 year old Susie must be exposed to cocks if she wants to go to a fucking spa. :lmao

That's Susie's parent problem, not the establishment nor the transgender.

If you are a terrible parent, you need to own up to it, tbh...

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:29 PM
Sounds like you know it's bad. :tu

I know you brought a terrible argument and now proceed to fold :tu

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:29 PM
:lmao quoting and laughing at your own posts... rapidly falling into derp state

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:30 PM
You're the one that said that. :lmao

What did I say? Quote?

Spurtacular
06-28-2021, 06:30 PM

(Pedo enabler) Blue anon: She should expect more than that.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:31 PM
She deserves what she gets. Fuck her right. :lmao

It's your argument that Suzie goes to the spa and sees cock. I told you that's your fault, but if you don't care she sees cock, then you don't care...

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:32 PM
You're words not mine. :lmao

It's you that doesn't care, not Suzie, the establishment nor the transgender...

Just admit you're a terrible parent and we can move on...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:33 PM
She deserves that. :lmao

You're the terrible parent taking the 7 year old to the Spa to see cocks... :lmao

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:37 PM
Keep quoting yourself faggot... that's your post :lmao

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:39 PM
Keep talking to yourself... rofl

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:43 PM
You can't stop replying either, and quoting yourself coz you can't quote me :lmao

Come on, admit you take 7 year olds to the the Spa, and that sounds like great parenting to you... lmao

Ef-man
06-28-2021, 06:44 PM
Guess some would be ok with taking a 7 year old child to see vaginas and tits strolling around in shower area at a spa.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:46 PM
You're the one that thinks it's pathetic to reply and yet you do it like a fucking hypocrite. :lmao

She deserves it. :lmao

lol making shit up now... quote? link?

The only thing I said was pathetic is quoting yourself... lmao... that's when you took the knee...

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:47 PM
Guess some would be ok with taking a 7 year old child to see vaginas and tits strolling around in shower area at a spa.

ClEaRlY NaKeD PeOpLe'S FaUlT!

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:51 PM
lol making shit up now... quote? link?

You can't stop replying either...:lmao

and yet you do it. Fucking chump. :lol

And fuck you too Susie. You deserve it. :lol

:lol Titan folds
:lol meltdown
:lol terrible parent
:lol yo mama burns next

Ef-man
06-28-2021, 06:53 PM
ClEaRlY NaKeD PeOpLe'S FaUlT!

My bad, forgot to add “Guess some fucked up people would be ok with taking a 7 year old child to see vaginas and tits strolling around in the shower area of a spa.”

Cause that is not normal parenting.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:53 PM
:lol come on, make some more shit up... I'm right here, not going anywhere...

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:54 PM
My bad, forgot to add “Guess some fucked up people would be ok with taking a 7 year old child to see vaginas and tits strolling around in the shower area of a spa.”

Cause that is not normal parenting.

Apparently some people didn't even know Spas have showers and locker rooms... but they certainly have an opinion... rofl

ElNono
06-28-2021, 06:56 PM
Same sex nudity has never been a problem all over the world. Putting cocks with little girls is the problem here. :lol

:lmao there it is... this is about some moral code about same sex nudity...

I told you, the problem here is terrible parenting...

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 07:19 PM
or for their 7 year old boy to have another grown man's dick stuck in his face

as long as the sexual harassment/assault is same sex, its a-ok :lol

ElNono
06-28-2021, 07:19 PM
She went to a spa. She deserved it. :lmao

:lmao now 7 year olds drive to the spa

ElNono
06-28-2021, 07:24 PM
You can go to a spa and not need to drive dumb fucker. :lmao

Not if you're 7, unless you have terrible parents, faggot :lmao

ElNono
06-28-2021, 07:25 PM
or for their 7 year old boy to have another grown man's dick stuck in his face

as long as the sexual harassment/assault is same sex, its a-ok :lol

DarrinS
06-28-2021, 07:28 PM
Perhaps the adult females didn't want to see shemale cock either.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Quote me where I said she drives herself. :lmao

You said she went to a spa.

She went to a spa.

Own it. Or make more shit up :lmao

ElNono
06-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Perhaps the adult females didn't want to see shemale cock either.

Then they can go to another Spa...

Ef-man
06-28-2021, 07:35 PM
Maybe Darrin would be ok taking his 7 year old son to a shower room filled with naked catholic priests but that is bad parenting too.

ElNono
06-28-2021, 07:43 PM
She went to a spa. It doesn't say of the mode. You dumb faggot. You don't even understand English language. :lmao :lmao

You keep fucking self owning. Too fucking easy. :lmao

ElNono keeps getting bodied. Someone help him out a little. :lol

^ meltdown :lmao

I'm right here faggot...

ElNono
06-28-2021, 07:45 PM
Maybe Darrin would be ok taking his 7 year old son to a shower room filled with naked catholic priests but that is bad parenting too.

That's different tho... if you're taking your kid to church you expect him to see dick...

Xevious
06-28-2021, 07:55 PM
That's different tho... if you're taking your kid to church you expect him to see dick...

Thread
06-28-2021, 07:59 PM

...or, the newly installed President sniffing the same kid.

Blake
06-28-2021, 08:01 PM

7 year old titan must have seen a lot of cocks

Xevious
06-28-2021, 08:03 PM
Negative tbh. Wouldn't want dicks swinging around my sons or daughters.

Blake
06-28-2021, 08:05 PM
Same sex nudity has never been a problem all over the world.

Yeah, I mean iirc ancient Greeks liked to have little boys in the public bath house with them

DarrinS
06-28-2021, 08:17 PM
Then they can go to another Spa...

The mental gymnastics of defending shemale dick slinger. :lol

ElNono
06-28-2021, 08:21 PM
The mental gymnastics of defending shemale dick slinger. :lol

:lol It's not me playing the outrage card of seeing genitals in showers/locker rooms... I'm just saying, if you don't feel comfortable going to one place, go to another...

ChumpDumper
06-28-2021, 09:12 PM
:lol 7 year olds in spas

Blake
06-28-2021, 09:18 PM
Stop steering the conversation to child molestation faggot. :lol

So your whole gripe here is that it stings little girls eyes to look at cock but perfectly fine for little boys to gaze at it.

DMC
06-28-2021, 10:36 PM
Dude refuses to make a gay wedding cake

Right - "it's his right! private business!"

Left - "Violation of civil rights!"

Dude has men and women in same restroom

Left - "Private business! It's his right!"

Right - "Violation of civil rights!"

spurraider21
06-28-2021, 10:39 PM

no

not only are these false equivalents but you are also wrong on the positions held

Thread
06-29-2021, 01:46 AM

D M C

Thread
06-29-2021, 01:47 AM
no

not only are these false equivalents but you are also wrong on the positions held

D caught you tiptoe'in of a Monday evening and you ain't even man enough to stipulate to the facts. GD ya, 21!

"Little by little, bit by bit, you eat my heart out."

ChumpDumper
06-29-2021, 02:32 AM
:lol DMC got dragged

Winehole23
06-29-2021, 08:19 AM
I don't think I've ever seen another man's dick at a urinal. It's not like they're pissing in your line of sight. What makes you think it's normal for kids to see grown men's dicks at a urinal?apparently for some, it's a target rich wonderland.