PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Clippers 116, Suns 102

Neo.
06-29-2021, 01:06 PM
No surprises here. Just the Clippers going out and beating a team they are supposed to beat. When Devin Booker doesn't hit his shots, he misses them. When he misses shots, the team doesn't score enough points to win. If the Suns score less, than they will lose, which they typically seem to do. No trash talk, just basketball talk here. If Reggie Jackson keeps shooting shots and hitting them, they will score enough points to beat the Suns.

baseline bum
06-29-2021, 01:11 PM
No surprises here. Just the Clippers going out and beating a team they are supposed to beat. When Devin Booker doesn't hit his shots, he misses them. When he misses shots, the team doesn't score enough points to win. If the Suns score less, than they will lose, which they typically seem to do. No trash talk, just basketball talk here. If Reggie Jackson keeps shooting shots and hitting them, they will score enough points to beat the Suns.

Listen i am a basketball official and have forgot more about the game then you will ever know.
So as a great mentor said - "don't argue with the ignorant who do not know the game like you". So I will not.

davethedope
06-29-2021, 02:26 PM
I've had about enough of these GSW clone teams anyways. If he dies, he dies...

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 04:06 PM
Pity post.