PDA

View Full Version : 20 Years Later: Who Was Responsible For 9/11?

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 02:30 PM
Simple question.

Note the subtle paradox for those on the left.

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 02:55 PM
US announces they can't account for 4 trillion dollars the day before. Easy false flag. Corporations making billions off defense contracts.:lol

Congratulations.
You're a Trump Republican. :toast

Adam Lambert
06-29-2021, 03:24 PM
You forgot to list Homosexuals and Abortionists.

MultiTroll
06-29-2021, 03:27 PM
https://mediaproxy.salon.com/width/1200/https://media.salon.com/2015/06/dick_cheney5.jpg

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 03:31 PM
Chumpettes will sperm shield for their overlords 'til the end.
IE They'll back the obvious bull sh** government narrative 'til death.

DMC
06-29-2021, 03:33 PM
https://mediaproxy.salon.com/width/1200/https://media.salon.com/2015/06/dick_cheney5.jpg

Fuckin' Mickey. I knew it!

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 03:39 PM
You forgot to list Homosexuals and Abortionists.

Did this even sound funny in your head, Sadbert?

Joseph Kony
06-29-2021, 04:21 PM
Did this even sound funny in your head, Sadbert?
:lmao :lmao resident retard never sees the hilarious irony in his posts LMAO

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 04:40 PM
:lmao :lmao resident retard never sees the hilarious irony in his posts LMAO

Do you think I even worry about it when you lash out, gimp?

Joseph Kony
06-29-2021, 04:50 PM
I think you worry about ST constantly, autist. :lol it's pretty obvious considering you spend 99% of your day shitposting in spam threads no one even replies to anymore :lmao also why you're so triggered by the Derp poll and the junk filter thread because youre a little bitch all up in his feelings constantly rofl

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 04:58 PM
I think you worry about ST constantly, autist. :lol it's pretty obvious considering you spend 99% of your day shitposting in spam threads no one even replies to anymore :lmao also why you're so triggered by the Derp poll and the junk filter thread because youre a little bitch all up in his feelings constantly rofl

You still trying to hang on my nuts? Go take a walk, bro.

Joseph Kony
06-29-2021, 05:01 PM
Please make sure you post the live link when you finally decide to end your worthless sperg life :tu

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 05:02 PM
Trying to follow me around and hump my leg with an alt. Sad.

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 07:18 PM
Titan and Spurtacular are officially on the same side.
Congrats.
Titan is a TrumpGOP`er

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 07:20 PM
Titan and Spurtacular are officially on the same side.
Congrats.
Titan is a TrumpGOP`er

One doesn't have to be for Trump whatsoever to be a so-called truther.
Book still out on Trump, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 07:22 PM
One doesn't have to be for Trump whatsoever to be a so-called truther.
Book still out on Trump, tbh.
Yep.
He unearthed a lot of deep shit about the deep state in 4-5 years.

But he also did some Bush-ish things like destroy ISIS, kill Baghdadi, and kill Soleimani, the latter of which was kind of a neocon move imo.

Funny how in the GWB presidential era any "truther" was a diehard bleeding heart liberal.

Even in 2011 the occupy wall street teens, the "occupiers", the hipsters, the hippies of the occupy movement, Wikileaks, Assange supporters etc were all considered Far Left.

Oh-me-oh-my how things have changed. 180 degrees!

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 07:31 PM
The main problem with Trump was that he just wasn't radical enough. He didn't have the cojones to use military force to seize and maintain power by executive force. I think he valued his golf games too much but as an old man, why not just fulfill the once in a lifetime chance to become a dictator of the economically most powerful country in the world? I don't get Trump; he seemed just like much more bark than bite. A big mouth with no teeth. What we need in 2024 is someone far, far, far to the new right and much more radical than soft-hearted neocon Trump. Someone who will formally declare an alliance with Assad and stand up against OPEC and the Gulf states. Someone who will make amends with Russia and crack down even harder on Communist China, not with tariffs but with severe sanctions. Keep in mind the USA has 100x the nuclear capability of China.

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 07:45 PM
Yep.
He unearthed a lot of deep shit about the deep state in 4-5 years.

But he also did some Bush-ish things like destroy ISIS, kill Baghdadi, and kill Soleimani, the latter of which was kind of a neocon move imo.

Funny how in the GWB presidential era any "truther" was a diehard bleeding heart liberal.

Even in 2011 the occupy wall street teens, the "occupiers", the hipsters, the hippies of the occupy movement, Wikileaks, Assange supporters etc were all considered Far Left.

Oh-me-oh-my how things have changed. 180 degrees!

I've called that blue anons will eventually sperm shield for Trump like GWB.
I would love to be wrong on that; but I doubt I will be.
They already have sperm shielded for him on the biggest wealth transfer in history and the vaccines; but I mean more overtly yet.

ChumpDumper
06-29-2021, 07:47 PM
Yep.
He unearthed a lot of deep shit about the deep state in 4-5 years.?

What did he unearth?

Millennial_Messiah
06-29-2021, 08:20 PM
?

What did he unearth?
That there is a ton of corruption gone wild at the DOJ and FBI. They arrest people for no reason and let other more serious fraudsters off the hook scot-free. The IRS doesn't crack down hard on those like Bezos/Amazon as they should for their overt tax fraud because of the "good" they do for the public. Fraudulent business deductions. Epstein, McAfee, others "suicided" in prison against their will.

Trump did his level best to drain the swamp but sadly ran out of Drano and was cheated out of the second half of his presidency by a consortium of Deep Statists like Fauci in conjunction with arguably the US's worst enemy, the CCP, that collaborated to cook-up the largest man-made heist (COVID) in history in order to (a) remove Trump and (b) destabilize the USA for the good of the globalists and globalism.

ElNono
06-29-2021, 08:24 PM
US also lied about weapons of mass destruction to kill hundreds of thousands of middle eastern people. Bush era was all a bunch of fucking lies. :lol

This one I agree with, tbh

Spurtacular
06-29-2021, 08:32 PM
This one I agree with, tbh

:lol Selective agreement
:lol ElAzulAnon

Thread
06-29-2021, 09:16 PM
Hussein Obama better hope with all his stinking might that it was Bin Laden otherwise when God opens up the Book on him he won't stand a chance.

Here's hoping with all my might that it wasn't the Binster.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 01:13 AM
That there is a ton of corruption gone wild at the DOJ and FBI. They arrest people for no reason and let other more serious fraudsters off the hook scot-free. The IRS doesn't crack down hard on those like Bezos/Amazon as they should for their overt tax fraud because of the "good" they do for the public. Fraudulent business deductions. Epstein, McAfee, others "suicided" in prison against their will.

Trump did his level best to drain the swamp but sadly ran out of Drano and was cheated out of the second half of his presidency by a consortium of Deep Statists like Fauci in conjunction with arguably the US's worst enemy, the CCP, that collaborated to cook-up the largest man-made heist (COVID) in history in order to (a) remove Trump and (b) destabilize the USA for the good of the globalists and globalism.:lol Trump did nothing of the sort.

Thread
06-30-2021, 01:17 AM

Trump did his level best to drain the swamp but sadly ran out of Drano and was cheated out of the second half of his presidency by a consortium of Deep Statists like Fauci in conjunction with arguably the US's worst enemy, the CCP, that collaborated to cook-up the largest man-made heist (COVID) in history in order to (a) remove Trump and (b) destabilize the USA for the good of the globalists and globalism.

MM, his finest hour. God bless you, MM.

Of a Tuesday night...you big, beautiful MM...

MM

Blake
06-30-2021, 09:17 AM
Trump did his level best to drain the swamp

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2021, 10:03 AM
I'm a liberal but someone of the stuff I disagree with. As a homeowner I hate homelessness, and the hundred new definitions for people. :lol

Then why be a liberal? It's okay to be a libertarian or center-right instead and just not like a specific candidate, such as Cruz, GWB, Trump, or Romney.

What exactly are you liberal on? Other than not liking Trump, but that's not really being liberal.

I hate the pronouns etc too., I was for gay marriage legalization originally but unfortunately it opened Pandora's box to far worse and more radical hippie things. Too many hippies, too many hoboes, etc. People should either be gay or straight, that's it, and there are two genders plus the occasional hermaphrodite.

Think about this... as a homeowner you should really be at least center to center right. The Bolsheviks, arguably the most Leftist group of the previous century, forced homeowners to give rooms in their houses (rent free) to homeless people on the street, without any fair compensation or time warning. That's what you'd be up against under an AOC or Bernie type of regime.

MM, his finest hour. God bless you, MM.

Of a Tuesday night...you big, beautiful MM...

MM
:toast

We may not agree on basketball, but we are friends on the matters in life that mean the most, it seems. :tu Dale

P.S. -- I usually spend my Tuesday nights on match.com anyway, it's not like there's much else to do because social events are still hard to find even as the scamdemic is nearing its end...

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 10:47 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

There still a swamp, board cuckold?

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2021, 12:15 PM
Liberal on a lot of things. Healthcare for all, tax the rich cause we pay all the taxes, I'm for guns but we can't have ARs in the streets, Help the poor with social programs.

I don't believe in "help the poor with social programs" but I can see the first two, but healthcare for all doesn't make one a leftist. I agree with universal healthcare and support privatizing education instead. Education is optional; healthcare is not. There is no "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" without LIFE.

I don't believe in tax and spend. I believe in tax and sequester. Lower the budget debt to zero and run surpluses. Also no more foreign aid and no free stuff for immigrants.

RandomGuy
06-30-2021, 12:29 PM
Simple question.

Note the subtle paradox for those on the left.

Note the subtle strawman. :lol

RandomGuy
06-30-2021, 12:32 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You.
Brainwashed.
Dumbshit.

RandomGuy
06-30-2021, 12:34 PM
Trump did his level best to drain the swamp.

If that were true, it would be easy to demonstrate.

What action did he take that MOST illustrates his "level best to drain the swamp"

Your assertion, your burden of proof.

RandomGuy
06-30-2021, 02:22 PM
[crickets]

That's what I thought, you dumb shit.

"level best" :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2021, 02:31 PM
That's what I thought, you dumb shit.

"level best" :lmao

Let's see. He fired everyone associated with the swamp who got in his way in favor of the deep state. Highest turnover rate in cabinet and staff in US history by a large margin.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 02:32 PM
Let's see. He fired everyone associated with the swamp who got in his way in favor of the deep state. Highest turnover rate in cabinet and staff in US history by a large margin.So you're saying he hired everyone associated with the swamp in the first place?

:lmao "level best"

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 02:34 PM
So you're saying he hired everyone associated with the swamp in the first place?

:lmao "level best"

How deep is the swamp, Derp?

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 02:39 PM
How deep is the swamp, Derp?I don't know your definition of the swamp, derp.

I do know that MM admitted Trump hired many swamp members without mentioning any names.

He will never get specific and neither will you, derp. Don't act like you will.

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 02:41 PM
I don't know your definition of the swamp, derp.

I do know that MM admitted Trump hired many swamp members without mentioning any names.

He will never get specific and neither will you, derp. Don't act like you will.

You just voted present.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 02:43 PM
You just voted present.What's your vote, derp?

Step up.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 03:59 PM
:lmao

RandomGuy
06-30-2021, 04:33 PM
Let's see. He fired everyone associated with the swamp who got in his way in favor of the deep state. Highest turnover rate in cabinet and staff in US history by a large margin.

"He fired everyone associated with the swamp" was his most important swamp-draining activity.

How did he determine who was "associated with the swamp"?

It may help make your case to define "the swamp". Feel free to provide a good, working definition.

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2021, 05:15 PM
"He fired everyone associated with the swamp" was his most important swamp-draining activity.

How did he determine who was "associated with the swamp"?

It may help make your case to define "the swamp". Feel free to provide a good, working definition.
Washington DC
The Deep State (FBI, DOJ, CIA, DHS, IRS, ATF, NSA, TSA etc)
The DNC Establishment
The Mitch McConnell Establishment

...etc.

RandomGuy
06-30-2021, 05:57 PM
Washington DC
The Deep State (FBI, DOJ, CIA, DHS, IRS, ATF, NSA, TSA etc)
The DNC Establishment
The Mitch McConnell Establishment

...etc.

If that is your definition of "the swamp" the vast majority of the people working at those agencies... still work for those agencies. Doesn't really function as a coherent concept.

Further, he put people in place at each of those agencies, making them, by your own definition, part of the swamp.

Again, not really a coherent concept.

Setting aside the fact you appear to have no actual idea what the swamp was... how do you think Trump identified those "associated with the swamp" to fire them as part of his "level best"?

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 09:21 AM
Derp can't even say that there's a swamp, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Derp can't even say that there's a swamp, tbh.Give your definition of the swamp, derp.

Step up.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Derp proving he can't even say there's a swamp. :lol

He stepped down.

RandomGuy
07-01-2021, 02:43 PM
[he] can't even say that there's a swamp, tbh.

You do understand that the responsibility to define terms rests with the person making the claim right?

If you want to say X exists, but can't explain what X is... that is stupid.

smh

DERP EXPLAIN MY TERM DERP :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Derp proving he can't even say there's a swamp. :lol

He stepped down.You can't say what the swamp is, so does it really exist, derp?

You stepped down and will never step up for the rest of your life.

Does it hurt?

:lol

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 03:59 PM
You can't say there is a swamp, Derp. You don't need to worry about the rest, Derp.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 04:04 PM
You can't say there is a swamp, Derp. You don't need to worry about the rest, Derp.

There certainly could be a swamp, derp. I'll tell you as soon as you define it.

What is your definition of a swamp, derp?

Step up for once in your miserable life or kneel before me once more.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 04:07 PM
:cry There certainly could be a swamp :cry

:lol You don't belong in this forum.

Kim Jong-il
07-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Capitalism is responsible.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 04:16 PM
:lol You don't belong in this forum.What is your definition of the swamp, derp?

Step up or just admit you can't give one.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 04:17 PM
What is your definition of the swamp, derp?

Step up or just admit you can't give one.

:cry But muh check for understanding :cry

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 04:20 PM
:cry But muh check for understanding :cryI'm convinced you have no idea.

So prove you know what you're talking about, derp.

I am calling you out.

RandomGuy
07-01-2021, 05:09 PM
You can't say there is a swamp...

:lol Derp

You do understand that the responsibility to define terms rests with the person making the claim right?

smh

DERP EXPLAIN MY TERM DERP

Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid.

If you can't even say what the fuck "the swamp" is, why the flying fuck would anyone give a squirt of shit when you complain about it?

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 06:23 PM
I'm convinced you have no idea.

So prove you know what you're talking about, derp.

I am calling you out.

I'm convinced you're a serial liar.

So I could care less what you're convinced of.

I've already shown this, many times over too.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 06:24 PM
:lol Derp

smh

DERP EXPLAIN MY TERM DERP

Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid.

If you can't even say what the fuck "the swamp" is, why the flying fuck would anyone give a squirt of shit when you complain about it?

Blather.

Muhamad you're a fucking gimp.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 06:25 PM
I'm convinced you're a serial liar.

So I could care less what you're convinced of.

I've already shown this, many times over too.:lol you fold, derp.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Is there a swamp or not, Derp?

Step up.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Is there a swamp or not, Derp?I'll answer as soon as you define what you're pretending to talk about, derp.

Unfold yourself and post your definition of swamp, derp.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 06:38 PM
I'll answer as soon as you define what you're pretending to talk about, derp.

Unfold yourself and post your definition of swamp, derp.

No defining basic terms. This ploy does not get rewarded and you know it.

Tell us whether there's a swamp or not.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 06:40 PM
No defining basic terms.:lmao how is this a rule, derp?

Quit crying and post your definition.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 06:46 PM
:cry how is this a rule? :cry

Because you don't get rewarded for you bitch behavior.

Yet you still feel entitled to act like a bitch. :lol :lmao :rollin

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 06:48 PM
Because you don't get rewarded for you bitch behavior.

Yet you still feel entitled to act like a bitch. :lol :lmao :rollin:lol you're the one who can't even say what the swamp is.

You have no idea what you're talking about, derp.

Now all you're going to do is cry about me. This is all you do.

Now meltdown with one of your buzzwords. It's your only hope.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 06:57 PM
:lol you're the one who can't even say what the swamp is.

You have no idea what you're talking about, derp.

Now all you're going to do is cry about me. This is all you do.

Now meltdown with one of your buzzwords now. It's your only hope.

Moar blather.

Derp can't admit whether there's a swamp or not. :lol :lmao :rollin

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Now meltdown with one of your buzzwords. It's your only hope.

blather
:lol

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 07:02 PM
:cry

Derp desperately trying to dissuade me from kicking his shit in. :lol

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 07:03 PM
Derp desperately trying to dissuade me from kicking his shit in. :lol:lol you can't even define the swamp, derp.

All you're doing is crying about me.

As always.

You're forever derp, derp.:lol

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 07:10 PM
:cry you can't even define the swamp, derp.

All you're doing is crying about me.

As always.

You're forever derp, derp.:cry

Can't or won't?

Quit crying, Derp.

You're so pathetic that you won't say the swamp exists. :lol :lmao :rollin

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 07:11 PM
Can't or won't? You can't, derp.:tu

Prove you can or fold at my feet once again, derp.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 07:15 PM
I don't care if it's can't or won't for ya, Derp.

You've shown you don't belong on this forum.

Spurtacular
07-16-2021, 06:29 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/079/413/678/original/ae00670b8363d373.jpg