PDA

View Full Version : Dems lose their minds at bill to ban biological males from female sports

Nathan89
06-30-2021, 09:26 AM
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1409965159674638338?s=20:lmao

Leetonidas
06-30-2021, 09:27 AM
:lol OP always posting about his tranny obsession

Adam Lambert
06-30-2021, 09:28 AM
Big Government Republicans pandering to the rubes by legislating more non-issues in their ongoing culture war.

Nathan89
06-30-2021, 09:31 AM
Big Government Republicans pandering to the rubes by legislating more non-issues in their ongoing culture war.

Didn't realize you guys hated women so much.

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 09:35 AM
Wow look, it’s a conservative bringing up transgenders again!

:cry stop shoving this thing down our throats that i can’t stop talking about :cry

Adam Lambert
06-30-2021, 09:35 AM

No, I love women. I'm pretty regularly around them both professionally and socially. You should try it some time, you might actually get to talk to one that didn't birth you.

Adam Lambert
06-30-2021, 09:39 AM
As I've stated several times, I don't think transitioned females should compete in female athletics.

I also don't think professional leagues should have a salary cap.

I also don't think the NBA should have 8 teams per conference make the Playoffs.

But most importantly, I don't think any of this requires government action.

Nathan89
06-30-2021, 09:40 AM

:cry stop shoving this thing down our throats that i can’t stop talking about :cry

If dems didn't lose their shit like infants this thread would not exist.

Nathan89
06-30-2021, 09:46 AM
As I've stated several times, I don't think transitioned females should compete in female athletics.

I also don't think professional leagues should have a salary cap.

I also don't think the NBA should have 8 teams per conference make the Playoffs.

But most importantly, I don't think any of this requires government action.

Agreed the government doesn't need to get involved in the athletic systems that are not taking tax payer funding.

Adam Lambert
06-30-2021, 09:47 AM
Agreed the government doesn't need to get involved in the athletic systems that are not taking tax payer funding.

They don't need to get involved in any of it. Do you think the government should be able to ban transgenders from taxpayer funded parks?

Trill Clinton
06-30-2021, 09:49 AM
crazy considering the GOP is the party of the transgender. this is the face of their party now

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/556cd6634ae56e586e4588c6/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner-july-2015-vf.jpg

hater
06-30-2021, 10:12 AM
:lol todays lefty :lol

Chinook
06-30-2021, 10:17 AM
It's no surprise that laws actually restricting freedom get challenged by folks who care about that kind of stuff. More concerning who keeps trying to push it through.

hater
06-30-2021, 10:23 AM
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1409965159674638338?s=20:lmao

:lmao imagine them defending indians, blacks, hispanics or asians this hard :lmao

LGBTQIAPK & G-D
06-30-2021, 10:41 AM
No, I love women. I'm pretty regularly around them both professionally and socially. You should try it some time, you might actually get to talk to one that didn't birth you.

I'll introduce you to my friend, Reck. I think you two will hit it off!

Chinook
06-30-2021, 10:51 AM
I'm not against the idea of having restrictions to protect women's sports. It would just make sense to actually follow the science on this rather than using grade-school assumptions. First, if someone wants to compete against boys, let them. Why that's banned, I have no idea. It's not even a trans thing. Second, there are transitions that lead to not having any noticeable difference in performance. Why those people should be barred doesn't make sense, and hiding behind cases where the person obviously benefits from undergoing a gendered puberty before transitioning doesn't make you seem smart. Go with the science and be willing to get into a bit of nuance, and you can make a fair system for ciswomen without discriminating against transwomen. Of course, this is all assuming that fairness and harm-reduction is the goal and not the excuse.

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 10:52 AM
If dems didn't lose their shit like infants this thread would not exist.
This thread only exists because you shit yourself like an infant as programmed

rmt
06-30-2021, 11:15 AM
crazy considering the GOP is the party of the transgender. this is the face of their party now

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/556cd6634ae56e586e4588c6/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner-july-2015-vf.jpg

CAITLYN JENNER
If You're a Biological Boy ...
YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN GIRLS' SPORTS

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/01/caitlyn-jenner-trans-girls-ban-sports-biological-boys/

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 11:23 AM
CAITLYN JENNER

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/01/caitlyn-jenner-trans-girls-ban-sports-biological-boys/:lolJenner plays in women's golf tournaments.

hater
06-30-2021, 11:48 AM
CAITLYN JENNER

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/01/caitlyn-jenner-trans-girls-ban-sports-biological-boys/

:tu

Thats my bitch right there

hater
06-30-2021, 11:48 AM
My bad

DP :lol

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 12:04 PM

:cry Just let us slide this through the backdoor :cry

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 12:39 PM
I'm not against the idea of having restrictions to protect women's sports. It would just make sense to actually follow the science on this rather than using grade-school assumptions. First, if someone wants to compete against boys, let them. Why that's banned, I have no idea. It's not even a trans thing. Second, there are transitions that lead to not having any noticeable difference in performance. Why those people should be barred doesn't make sense, and hiding behind cases where the person obviously benefits from undergoing a gendered puberty before transitioning doesn't make you seem smart. Go with the science and be willing to get into a bit of nuance, and you can make a fair system for ciswomen without discriminating against transwomen. Of course, this is all assuming that fairness and harm-reduction is the goal and not the excuse.
I know at the Olympic level (and I believe at the NCAA level) for certain sports they have specific requirements (ie 2+ consecutive years of hormone replacement therapy) before allowing trans women to compete. I've said before that on a sport by sport basis they can determine what the threshold should be. The weird issue I take with the arguments about some of the physical advantages is that some men also have massive physical advantages over other men. For some sports we use weight classes. For all youth sports we also separate people by age. Ultimately these divisions are somewhat arbitrary aimed at creating some amount of athletic parity using the most convenient categories. When it comes to genders, you basically have somewhat overlapping bell curves of "athletic" traits between males and females. Imo one of the obvious reasons of separating genders in youth sports is because of the team/social aspect of them, in addition to the athletic differences.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/IUYMN5tEJgg9Co9YQ4XIp3FuJNFNhkctfCZCZcaDnd2sPanf-cgX6ZpLLlNWHA-pTEOttGZtxpmOs-kZ0u_ul20YwJQ5mAOO_m0ySGpnwyTTFp8OQPKk3iQxIhwR3JuF nhAcnVjVMqA4SaEc-cX_Ccu1xJj8uATScHG5q7q12mHr8IhOMCIZ7ADHlQ

something like the above (not to scale). so yes, when you reach the extreme ends (in the realm of pro/olympic sports), those differences are more pronounced, but in the general population, and most notably youth sports, the difference isn't as significant.

people pretending it should be all about equal athletic playing fields should also have been outraged about a league where lebron james and mike miller were teammates because of their extremely different athletic profiles.

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 01:08 PM

DMC
06-30-2021, 01:10 PM

Like climate change?

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 01:11 PM
I know at the Olympic level (and I believe at the NCAA level) for certain sports they have specific requirements (ie 2+ consecutive years of hormone replacement therapy) before allowing trans women to compete. I've said before that on a sport by sport basis they can determine what the threshold should be. The weird issue I take with the arguments about some of the physical advantages is that some men also have massive physical advantages over other men. For some sports we use weight classes. For all youth sports we also separate people by age. Ultimately these divisions are somewhat arbitrary aimed at creating some amount of athletic parity using the most convenient categories. When it comes to genders, you basically have somewhat overlapping bell curves of "athletic" traits between males and females. Imo one of the obvious reasons of separating genders in youth sports is because of the team/social aspect of them, in addition to the athletic differences.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/IUYMN5tEJgg9Co9YQ4XIp3FuJNFNhkctfCZCZcaDnd2sPanf-cgX6ZpLLlNWHA-pTEOttGZtxpmOs-kZ0u_ul20YwJQ5mAOO_m0ySGpnwyTTFp8OQPKk3iQxIhwR3JuF nhAcnVjVMqA4SaEc-cX_Ccu1xJj8uATScHG5q7q12mHr8IhOMCIZ7ADHlQ

something like the above (not to scale). so yes, when you reach the extreme ends (in the realm of pro/olympic sports), those differences are more pronounced, but in the general population, and most notably youth sports, the difference isn't as significant.

people pretending it should be all about equal athletic playing fields should also have been outraged about a league where lebron james and mike miller were teammates because of their extremely different athletic profiles.

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.737897723.9865/st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

DMC
06-30-2021, 01:13 PM

:lol like you've ever engaged in any sport other than competitive typing or a spelling bee.

Find any HS where the JV boys team cannot beat the V girls team. Just one.

The Lebron and Mike Miller comment is basically retarded

rmt
06-30-2021, 01:13 PM

What aren't you getting about no matter how many x years of hormone replacement therapy does not even the playing field between males and females once puberty is passed. My 6 foot 165 lb son is always going to have an unfair physical advantage over my 5 ft 100 lb daughter. And no number of consecutive years of hormone replacement therapy is going to change that.

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 01:15 PM
Spurraider21: Conservatives can't stop talking about the trans agenda!!!

Also Spurraider21: :cry Submit to the trans agenda :cry

Trainwreck2100
06-30-2021, 01:21 PM

Where did you get these "overlapping bell curves" id love to see that data. While you can make an argument that bell curves are for the entire population, the entire population isnt out there training day in and day out even for hs or college sports and that would skew the curves

koriwhat
06-30-2021, 01:30 PM

Of course incels like AL hate on women. That's a no-brainer. "Come on man!"

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 01:33 PM
Like climate change?
care to elaborate?

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 01:35 PM
:lol like you've ever engaged in any sport other than competitive typing or a spelling bee.
great points!

Find any HS where the JV boys team cannot beat the V girls team. Just one.
i didnt say this was the case. i just said the differences are not as pronounced in youth sports compared to pro sports. not that they dont exist. the teams probably wouldnt be close. if you are in a division I high school, then the differences will likely be more pronounced than a shitty division IV high school like where i was :lol

The Lebron and Mike Miller comment is basically retarded
lebron has inherent biological advantages over mike miller. why are they allowed to compete against one another? did anybody complain about Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps dominating the competition by having natural biological advantages?

rmt
06-30-2021, 01:43 PM
lebron has inherent biological advantages over mike miller. why are they allowed to compete against one another? did anybody complain about Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps dominating the competition by having natural biological advantages?

Your argument is just ridiculous at this point.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 01:55 PM
Like climate change?That's actually an issue that affects everyone though.

You can infer I'm including you.:lol

MultiTroll
06-30-2021, 02:20 PM
Rep. Michael Skindell should be taken out of the hearings or bound and gagged. No other choices.

Disruptive dipstick.

Also Trill Clinton stop posting obscene pictures without warning.

Millennial_Messiah
06-30-2021, 02:28 PM
The Democrats are the party of misogyny. This is the same party that recently:

-Elected Joe Biden, a highly suspected sex offender against young women
-Nominated Hillary Clinton, who would have been the lamest first "woman" president ever for obvious reasons (Bill Clinton's coattails, lesbo allegations, etc)
-Supported Islamic states imposing Muslim fundamentalist law against the women citizens of the country, suppressing them, disallowing to drive, go out in public unaccompanied by men, and forcing them to dress up like Nazgul wraiths in 130+ degree heat
-Frequently has attacked Marjorie Taylor-Greene and used misogynistic slurs against her
-Allowed biological males to identify as females in athletics, reducing actual young women's opportunities for athletic scholarships and competitive advantage in athletics

-Bonus: The Democrats employ and empower Ilhan Omar, who is openly anti-semitic and firmly in the camp of Louis Farrakhan.

The Democrats are the party of misogyny and racism.
#VoteGOP

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 02:28 PM
That's actually an issue that affects everyone though.

You can infer I'm including you.:lol

Derp with another retarded Chinese fortune cookie response.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 02:35 PM
Derp with another retarded Chinese fortune cookie response.Where did you get the "fortune cookie" buzzphrase, derp?

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 02:39 PM
Where did you get the "fortune cookie" buzzphrase?

You've been doing it for more than a decade and a half on ST.

This your way of saying you want part of the credit, derp?

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 02:41 PM
You've been doing it for more than a decade and a half on ST.

This your way of saying you want part of the credit, derp?You didn't answer the quesiton, derp.

From who did you steal your "fortune cookie" buzzphrase, derp?

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 02:42 PM
You didn't answer the quesiton, derp.

From who did you steal your "fortune cookie" buzzphrase, derp?

No humping, Derp. I called you out on your sh**. Deal with it.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 02:44 PM
No humping, Derp. I called you out on your sh**. Deal with it.I'm calling you out on your theft, derp.

From whom did you steal your "fortune cookie" buzzphrase, derp?

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 02:54 PM
:madrun I'm calling you out on your theft :madrun

:lol Derp losing his sh** on me using a colloquial term.

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 02:54 PM

These Chumpettes are losing it.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 02:56 PM
:lol Derp losing his sh** on me using a colloquial term.:lol so you admit you lost your shit when you complained about being called derp, derp.

:lol derp

DMC
06-30-2021, 02:58 PM
great points!

i didnt say this was the case. i just said the differences are not as pronounced in youth sports compared to pro sports. not that they dont exist. the teams probably wouldnt be close. if you are in a division I high school, then the differences will likely be more pronounced than a shitty division IV high school like where i was :lol

Your hedging and constant lawyering on an informal discussion forum are tedious. You have no skin in the game and hide behind your caveats.

Lebron and Mike accepted contract offers. You're still being retarded and now you're doubling down.

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 03:02 PM
Your hedging and constant lawyering on an informal discussion forum are tedious. You have no skin in the game and hide behind your caveats.
you can call it hedging but im just reiterating what i've already stated

Lebron and Mike accepted contract offers. You're still being retarded and now you're doubling down.
ok... so if the NCAA offers a trans woman an athletic scholarship and they accept it, we're all good :tu

weird position, but it fits your own criteria

Spurtacular
06-30-2021, 03:03 PM
:lol so you admit you lost your shit when you complained about being called derp, derp.

:lol derp

Get a hold of yourself.

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 03:04 PM
Your argument is just ridiculous at this point.
i thought this whole argument was about inherent biological advantages

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 03:05 PM
What aren't you getting about no matter how many x years of hormone replacement therapy does not even the playing field between males and females once puberty is passed. My 6 foot 165 lb son is always going to have an unfair physical advantage over my 5 ft 100 lb daughter. And no number of consecutive years of hormone replacement therapy is going to change that.
lebron was always going to have an unfair physical advantage over jj redick and yet we allowed lebron to play in the same league as redick

DMC
06-30-2021, 03:09 PM
ok... so if the NCAA offers a trans woman an athletic scholarship and they accept it, we're all good :tu

weird position, but it fits your own criteria

So then you shouldn't mind if your kid at age 10 has to compete with 20 year olds since there are age differences greater than that in the NBA. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 03:10 PM
Get a hold of yourself.:lol you walked right into that one, derp.

And you will never let it go now. You will never get a hold of yourself, derp.

Watch your next reply.:lol

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 03:12 PM
So then you shouldn't mind if your kid at age 10 has to compete with 20 year olds since there are age differences greater than that in the NBA. :tu
What 20 year olds are going to be in 2nd grade?

DMC
06-30-2021, 03:12 PM
lebron was always going to have an unfair physical advantage over jj redick and yet we allowed lebron to play in the same league as redick

"allowed"

:lol

Troll fail, stick to philoing shit takes

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 03:14 PM
at least you're starting to recognize that where we draw these lines are arbitrary. we sort of pick and choose the best dividing lines to try to create some semblance of parity. whether its by gender, by age (in youth sports they certainly divide by age), weight class, or otherwise. we try to pick categories that do the best at creating parity while being somewhat easy to identify (as opposed to a hyper scientific one like testing every participant's bone density or ligament strength, etc). but they are arbitrary nevertheless. i do recognize, as i stated below, that there is some inherent social value is separating sports by gender. none of this contradicts what i've already said

spurraider21
06-30-2021, 03:15 PM
"allowed"

:lol

Troll fail, stick to philoing shit takes
yes. allowed. dont know why that choice of word in quotes or laughed at. because we are discussing bills that would specifically not allow some people to participate in sports against other people

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 03:23 PM
Has DMC actually stated an opinion or is he just still trying to get back at SR21?

Joseph Kony
06-30-2021, 04:00 PM
Oh look, another thread about transsexuals started by Nathan. :lol talk about an obsession tbh...

DMC
06-30-2021, 04:32 PM
yes. allowed. dont know why that choice of word in quotes or laughed at. because we are discussing bills that would specifically not allow some people to participate in sports against other people

Pretty sure congress cannot make a law to tell private businesses that they can refuse to hire people based on their sex or gender identity. If Brittney Grimer was good enough, she'd have been playing in the NBA. It's not restricted to men.

In organizations that pay for the best money can buy, they are not restricted to competitive fairness. That's left up to the market. No such thing for HS and college sports.

Blake
06-30-2021, 06:07 PM

Britney Griner will always have an unfair physical advantage over your son. Now what?

diego
06-30-2021, 06:13 PM
Like climate change?

Do you think they are comparable issues? Which is more important to you?

ChumpDumper
06-30-2021, 06:17 PM
Britney Griner will always have an unfair physical advantage over your son. Now what?

:lol I agree that it's pretty arbitrary and something the scholastic leagues should be able to work something out themselves.

This is a first world problem I can't be bothered to care about that much. None of you really cared about k-12 female track or wrestling before this so I'm not sure why you claim to now.

DMC
06-30-2021, 06:19 PM
Do you think they are comparable issues? Which is more important to you?

Poster C chimes in.

DMC
06-30-2021, 06:19 PM

Not based on what I've seen.

Blake
06-30-2021, 06:35 PM
Not based on what I've seen.

You haven't seen her son

Blake
06-30-2021, 06:36 PM
Poster C chimes in.

It's a message board not a closed dialogue

Blake
06-30-2021, 07:00 PM
:lol I agree that it's pretty arbitrary and something the scholastic leagues should be able to work something out themselves.

This is a first world problem I can't be bothered to care about that much. None of you really cared about k-12 female track or wrestling before this so I'm not sure why you claim to now.

I mean it took Title 9 just to keep women's collegiate sports around in the first place

diego
06-30-2021, 08:16 PM
Poster C chimes in.

It had to feel real stupid to admit your side cares more about trans high school sports than climate change, I'd be eager to change the subject too

DMC
06-30-2021, 09:52 PM
It had to feel real stupid to admit your side cares more about trans high school sports than climate change, I'd be eager to change the subject too

What's scientifically right/wrong about caring for either?

Nothing

You're stove up and can't see straight.

DMC
06-30-2021, 09:55 PM
You haven't seen her son

When's the last time you saw yours?

Blake
06-30-2021, 10:43 PM
https://i.gifer.com/1FTQ.gif

diego
06-30-2021, 11:39 PM
What's scientifically right/wrong about caring for either?

Nothing

You're stove up and can't see straight.

your assertion that there's nothing different, but scientifically i can see a bit of a difference between a worst case scenario of coastal flooding and mass drought worldwide vs a handful of teenagers not getting scholarships. but you've chosen your lot, and high school trans sports is now your hill to die on.. enjoy

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 12:03 AM
:lol Blake reiterating the kill shot against him.

Capt Bringdown
07-01-2021, 12:21 AM
Culture wars = weapon of mass distraction.
Identity politics uber alles!

DMC
07-01-2021, 10:57 AM
your assertion that there's nothing different, but scientifically i can see a bit of a difference between a worst case scenario of coastal flooding and mass drought worldwide vs a handful of teenagers not getting scholarships. but you've chosen your lot, and high school trans sports is now your hill to die on.. enjoy

You're lying. I didn't say there's nothing different. I asked how is it good or bad scientifically. Of course there's a difference - one is climate change and the other is about competition. Are you going to stop the climate change? Will you even refuse to use non-recyclable products? Probably not. From that perspective, these two things are the same - just talking points.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2021, 11:52 AM
DMC projects his facile nihilism once more.

Winehole23
07-03-2021, 09:09 AM
The movement to limit the participation of transgender athletes in international sports has fallen on distance runners identified female at birth, because their natural levels of testosterone are "too high" and they have refused to take birth control pills to lower it.

Blake
07-03-2021, 01:08 PM
The movement to limit the participation of transgender athletes in international sports has fallen on distance runners identified female at birth, because their natural levels of testosterone are "too high" and they have refused to take birth control pills to lower it.

So now they are being told actually take drugs if they want to participate. Neat.

Spurtacular
07-03-2021, 01:49 PM
So now they are being told actually take drugs if they want to participate. Neat.

They're not being told they can't participate, ya dumb fucking cuck.

koriwhat
07-03-2021, 04:50 PM

Wouldn't their levels be "natural" though? Or is "natural" a medium number... Hey at least they weren't born with a dick between their legs as they parade around in a dress demanding everyone to play pretend time with them.