PDA

View Full Version : Ebay storefront

j-6
11-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Does anyone here run one? I'm thinking of putting my stuff that doesn't sell into a storefront since so many more people will be browsing the site for shopping season. I've never bought anything out of a storefront or a buy-it-now, so I don't know the effectiveness besides what some guides I have tell me.

Thanks!

ObiwanGinobili
11-19-2005, 12:35 PM
I don't have a storefront but i buy alot off of ebay.

I've bout BIN or storefront about 20% of the time.. usually when it;s an item that gets some pretty rabid bidding on it. I figure it;s worth not getting a headache to BIN and *maybe* save a few bucks. Also I'm gaureented to get it.Regular auction is still my preferd way to purchase (as is most people's I would think).
BUt it being the holidays I think that might be a good idea since there will be more people shopping e-bay and they will all feel the "rush" to get the item that they need in time. Also I bet BIN purchases will go up since they feel they HAVE to get that certain item.

SpursWoman
11-19-2005, 01:31 PM
I {heart} Buy It Now

I love ebay but I hate losing. I've sold & bought a lot of stuff both ways....a storefront is a good idea.

:)

CavsSuperFan
11-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Spurs Woman...PM me your E-Bay Handle...I doubt we bid on the same things...(Unless you like Bobby Sherman 8-Track Tapes)....But it would be fun to snipe you... :lol