PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The 2020-21 NBA Championship will be won by a "2020 Fraud State" team

Millennial_Messiah
07-01-2021, 10:18 AM
Atlanta, Georgia Hawks
Milwaukee, Wisconsin Bucks
Phoenix, Arizona Suns

Who ya got?!?

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 10:48 AM
:lol Yea, fuck the Hawks and their leak.

Spurtacular
07-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Suns will probably beat either team in six or less, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Suns will probably beat either team in six or less, tbh.

And the Arizona audit will finish first, amirite? 11 electoral votes flipped back from blue to red by no later than August.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 03:38 PM
:lol Yea, fuck the Hawks and their leak.

Not only that, but the Fulton county ballot team sticking Biden votes in the machine three and four times each for counting

More votes tallied in Fulton County GA than eligible registered voters in the county.

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Not only that, but the Fulton county ballot team sticking Biden votes in the machine three and four times each for counting

More votes tallied in Fulton County GA than eligible registered voters in the county.

And Chumpettes boldly echo "most fair and honest election ever".

But long before that, I and others stopped taking them seriously, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 08:04 PM
And Chumpettes boldly echo "most fair and honest election ever".

But long before that, I and others stopped taking them seriously, tbh.
:lol

I'll give them Obama '08, but that's about it

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 08:08 PM
:lol

I'll give them Obama '08, but that's about it

I don't. But McCain would've been the same sh** anyways.

That's another reason they're really mad we're going for stamping out cheating.

RINOs are winning primaries.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 08:10 PM
I don't. But McCain would've been the same sh** anyways.

That's another reason they're really mad we're going for stamping out cheating.

RINOs are winning primaries.

which ones?

I heard Murkowski was getting primary'd out

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 08:50 PM
which ones?

I heard Murkowski was getting primary'd out

That would make sense. They have the cheating up in Alaska.

You'll notice the media left calling that in reserve for days after the presidential election, even though it was quite red.

There's probably some cheaters who are gun shy with all these audits happening or looming over them.

That's why we have to be vigilant about fixing the processes.

There are places in all the states that have systematic rigging.

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 08:53 PM
Alaska went to some rank choice. So no formal Republican primary in 2022.

Following voter approval of Ballot Measure 2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Alaska_Measure_2) during the 2020 elections (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Alaska_elections) in Alaska, this will be the first U.S. Senate election in Alaska held under the new election process. All candidates will run in a nonpartisan blanket primary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonpartisan_blanket_primary), from which the top four candidates will advance to the general election. Voters will then utilize ranked voting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranked_voting) during the general election.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Alaska went to some rank choice. So no formal Republican primary in 2022.

Following voter approval of Ballot Measure 2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Alaska_Measure_2) during the 2020 elections (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Alaska_elections) in Alaska, this will be the first U.S. Senate election in Alaska held under the new election process. All candidates will run in a nonpartisan blanket primary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonpartisan_blanket_primary), from which the top four candidates will advance to the general election. Voters will then utilize ranked voting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranked_voting) during the general election.
Murkowski is the RINO we want out. She voted both times to impeach and convict Trump. Kelly Tshibaka is the lady from Alaska we want to win.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 09:28 PM
Need strong GOP candidates in Arizona, North Carolina, New Hampshire (Sununu), Nevada, and hopefully Pennsylvania, though that one looks rough with how liberal PA has gotten recently. Toomey is a RINO though so he won't be missed.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 09:30 PM
That would make sense. They have the cheating up in Alaska.

You'll notice the media left calling that in reserve for days after the presidential election, even though it was quite red.

There's probably some cheaters who are gun shy with all these audits happening or looming over them.

That's why we have to be vigilant about fixing the processes.

There are places in all the states that have systematic rigging.

Murkowski is an evil RINO cunt. She lost the primary fair and square to the Tea Party candidate in 2010 as the incumbent, then somehow won the election anyway as a... .....wait for it.... ...a write-in candidate. Only the 2nd write-in candidate to win a US Senate seat in history. Some fishy shit up there, and I don't mean the Alaskan walleye or salmon.

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 09:31 PM
Murkowski is the RINO we want out. She voted both times to impeach and convict Trump. Kelly Tshibaka is the lady from Alaska we want to win.

That Alaska scheme looks like a potential scheme to get conservatives to split their votes.

As for Murkowski, yea if she wins re-election, you know it's rigged. Nobody respects her.

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Murkowski is an evil RINO cunt. She lost the primary fair and square to the Tea Party candidate in 2010 as the incumbent, then somehow won the election anyway as a... .....wait for it.... ...a write-in candidate. Only the 2nd write-in candidate to win a US Senate seat in history. Some fishy shit up there, and I don't mean the Alaskan walleye or salmon.

Yea, I wouildn't be surprised if they pulled some sh**.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2021, 09:56 PM
That Alaska scheme looks like a potential scheme to get conservatives to split their votes.

As for Murkowski, yea if she wins re-election, you know it's rigged. Nobody respects her.
The Georgia 50 percent rule is fucking bullshit. Perdue won GA fair and square.

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 10:11 PM
The Georgia 50 percent rule is fucking bullshit. Perdue won GA fair and square.

It worked, because the Democrats didn't have to focus on stealing it the first time. They couldn't split their attention, stealing it for Xiden and their sh** candidates.

Perdue and that blond bitch are RINOs. But the Democrat candidates were just total sh**. They don't even have to pretend to say the right things at this point. They rely on a election fraud network.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 09:59 AM
It worked, because the Democrats didn't have to focus on stealing it the first time. They couldn't split their attention, stealing it for Xiden and their sh** candidates.

Perdue and that blond bitch are RINOs. But the Democrat candidates were just total sh**. They don't even have to pretend to say the right things at this point. They rely on a election fraud network.
They didn't vote to impeach or remove Trump.

I do agree Loeffler was a weak candidate, she was appointed after a retirement similar to the dumb bitch in Arizona (McSally). But Perdue was fine. Maybe not as strong as some of the other Southern GOP senators (Florida Scott, Black Scott, Kennedy, Rubio, Graham, Martha B. from Tennessee, etc, but I wouldn't say RINO.

The fact that Perdue won Georgia by a considerable ~3% margin over Ossoff but Zombie Joe "won" the same statewide race is extremely fishy. As you said, they poured in votes that only contained a presidential vote (Zombie Joe) and nothing downstream, which is both fishy and illegal.

Thread
07-08-2021, 10:29 AM

That's it & that's all.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 10:30 AM
That's it & that's all.

Suns are up 1-0 in the series.

How do you think the Maricopa audits will turn out?

Thread
07-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Suns are up 1-0 in the series.

How do you think the Maricopa audits will turn out?

Hopefully muddy the waters...keep Biden on the run, the mother fucker.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 11:49 AM
Hopefully muddy the waters...keep Biden on the run, the mother fucker.

if the AZ commission re-certifies its ECV and it knocks Biden officially under 300 ECV the DNC will be sweating bullets.

Biden - 306
AZ - 11
GA - 16

if those 2 can be overturned, they would just need one more state such as WI to flip to overturn the election.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-08-2021, 01:21 PM
Cheeseburgers are delicious

Spurtacular
07-08-2021, 04:58 PM
They didn't vote to impeach or remove Trump.

They had to agree to that for Trump to (half ass) campaign for them.

The bitch did (rhetorically) throw Trump under the bus on January 6th all the same.
She may have effectively ended her political career for as long as Trump is a player.
But who cares about that bitch; her husband is the president of NYSE. They could give two fucks about everyday people.

Spurtacular
07-08-2021, 05:01 PM
But Perdue was fine. Maybe not as strong as some of the other Southern GOP senators (Florida Scott, Black Scott, Kennedy, Rubio, Graham, Martha B. from Tennessee, etc, but I wouldn't say RINO.

He's almost a carbon copy of Gov. Kemp. Get him compromised and he's done. Spineless.
No need to hold out hope any more for these losers. Get Dominion and the like out of it.
Right now, the Republican is often the guy who pays to be the alternate in the event it can't be rigged for Democrats.

Spurtacular
07-08-2021, 05:03 PM
The fact that Perdue won Georgia by a considerable ~3% margin over Ossoff but Zombie Joe "won" the same statewide race is extremely fishy. As you said, they poured in votes that only contained a presidential vote (Zombie Joe) and nothing downstream, which is both fishy and illegal.

Well, there was something like a batch of 915 military ballots all going for Biden.
Nobody who isn't a hack / shill saying it wasn't a stolen election.
They couldn't even cheat in real time though. They had to put a lid on the election counting for eight days while they did sh** behind the scenes.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Well, there was something like a batch of 915 military ballots all going for Biden.
Nobody who isn't a hack / shill saying it wasn't a stolen election.
They couldn't even cheat in real time though. They had to put a lid on the election counting for eight days while they did sh** behind the scenes.

And let's not forget blacking out the windows in Philly and Detroit on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning while the workers inside (who were vastly majority-black, urban locals and NOT representative of each state's population if you want to talk quotas) were "counting" per se.... fucking cheaters.

Spurtacular
07-08-2021, 05:21 PM
And let's not forget blacking out the windows in Philly and Detroit on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning while the workers inside (who were vastly majority-black, urban locals and NOT representative of each state's population if you want to talk quotas) were "counting" per se.... fucking cheaters.

Honestly, conservatives may not be brutish enough.
That was a clear affront to liberty.
In the past, those men would've been tarred and feathered or maybe even strung up.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Honestly, conservatives may not be brutish enough.
That was a clear affront to liberty.
In the past, those men would've been tarred and feathered or maybe even strung up.

Oh, no doubt. Tarred and feathered on a sunny day. Otherwise, drawn and quartered. As they should be.

The fact they just let the Left woke mob trample all over them pretty much told me that the USA is permanently lost and defeated. There are plenty of GOPers and libertarian anti-leftists with powerful guns to exterminate all the pink flamingo leftist commie fucks in a civil war, but it didn't happen because today's right wing are just straight flat out pussies. I was hoping they would stage a civil war and keep Trump in power by sheer force, but they let the left faggots win which honestly has been leaving me no other option but to migrate to a different country. Out of spite if nothing else.

ambchang
07-08-2021, 08:09 PM
They had to agree to that for Trump to (half ass) campaign for them.

The bitch did (rhetorically) throw Trump under the bus on January 6th all the same.
She may have effectively ended her political career for as long as Trump is a player.
But who cares about that bitch; her husband is the president of NYSE. They could give two fucks about everyday people.

Why does trump care about everyday people again?

Thread
07-08-2021, 11:35 PM
Why does trump care about everyday people again?

He always has.

-both sides- was a tribute to everyday people...and President Trump brought it out in broad daylight. That was for (us).

Never before were we cited as such. We were always standing out there with our dicks in our hands while the other side got off Scot free.

And let me tell you, amb -both sides- remains stuck in the craw of MSM/MSNBC/CNN. They were so convinced he'd come that morning and take it back. Frankly, I was as well and warned him the night before not to renege, to remain fast in the ranks. I was so nervous that morning, I could barely stand it. I closed my eyes and just listened. He found Acosta to his right and lit that fuck up.

CNN just talked about -both sides- earlier today...bitter that he will not take it back. Everybody else has always blamed our side 100%, or, took it back if they blamed the other side.

Not this time. There was a lot of "finest hours" in the Trump Presidency. -both sides- was up there close to the top. And I'll take it to the grave.

Spurtacular
07-09-2021, 03:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3u8h88XoAEjas8.jpg

ambchang
07-09-2021, 06:22 AM
He always has.

-both sides- was a tribute to everyday people...and President Trump brought it out in broad daylight. That was for (us).

Never before were we cited as such. We were always standing out there with our dicks in our hands while the other side got off Scot free.

And let me tell you, amb -both sides- remains stuck in the craw of MSM/MSNBC/CNN. They were so convinced he'd come that morning and take it back. Frankly, I was as well and warned him the night before not to renege, to remain fast in the ranks. I was so nervous that morning, I could barely stand it. I closed my eyes and just listened. He found Acosta to his right and lit that fuck up.

CNN just talked about -both sides- earlier today...bitter that he will not take it back. Everybody else has always blamed our side 100%, or, took it back if they blamed the other side.

Not this time. There was a lot of "finest hours" in the Trump Presidency. -both sides- was up there close to the top. And I'll take it to the grave.

Not entirely sure that actually relates to what I said.

Spurts contend that dems don’t care about the common people because they are rich and powerful. And yet trump is richer and more powerful. I’m fact, Trump was/is a multibillionaire who had a history of abusing his staff.

So I’m not sure how that logic flows.

ambchang
07-09-2021, 06:22 AM
See above.

Thread
07-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Not entirely sure that actually relates to what I said.

Spurts contend that dems don’t care about the common people because they are rich and powerful. And yet trump is richer and more powerful. I’m fact, Trump was/is a multibillionaire who had a history of abusing his staff.

So I’m not sure how that logic flows.

...because he knew -both sides- was a linchpin to the common people. MSM met him at the summit on this point (as they always have to make sure the status quo is maintained) and they would not lose that advantage over (the common people). Trump saw it, he stopped and made a "federal case" out of it, instead of casting blame just on (one side) as politicians had been doing to the common people for the last 50 years. In essence he commended people on -both sides- thus condemning people on -both sides-.

Millennial_Messiah
07-09-2021, 10:56 AM
...because he knew -both sides- was a linchpin to the common people. MSM met him at the summit on this point (as they always have to make sure the status quo is maintained) and they would not lose that advantage over (the common people). Trump saw it, he stopped and made a "federal case" out of it, instead of casting blame just on (one side) as politicians had been doing to the common people for the last 50 years. In essence he commended people on -both sides- thus condemning people on -both sides-.
AZ for Trump,

That's it and that's all.

Thread
07-09-2021, 10:59 AM
AZ for Trump,

That's it and that's all.

Tell it, MM.

Testify!!!

ambchang
07-09-2021, 12:03 PM

Not sure about commended people on both sides. How did he become the most polarized PotUS ever? He sure didn't do it by playing both sides.

Millennial_Messiah
07-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Tell it, MM.

Testify!!!

Hell yeah!!! I'm gonna drive west from Texas to Phoenix to add more Trump votes to the audit mix. If those liberals can dish it out they better be able to take it, motherfucker!!

Thread
07-09-2021, 04:19 PM
Not sure about commended people on both sides. How did he become the most polarized PotUS ever? He sure didn't do it by playing both sides.

We're worst polarized now and a mother fucker is in there. Biden got in there and called 75+ million Americans "chumps" for voting for President Trump. Now, 6 months later he's depressed & annoyed because a lion's share of those 75 million won't get vaccinated.

ambchang
07-09-2021, 04:22 PM
We're worst polarized now and a mother fucker is in there. Biden got in there and called 75+ million Americans "chumps" for voting for President Trump. Now, 6 months later he's depressed & annoyed because a lion's share of those 75 million won't get vaccinated.

I thought trump said veterans are idiots or something like that. You seemed to be ok for him to insult the people who protect your American ways.

Thread
07-09-2021, 04:50 PM
I thought trump said veterans are idiots or something like that. You seemed to be ok for him to insult the people who protect your American ways.

Yet, veterans loved him. Biden calls 75+ million Americans "chumps" and has the temerity to wonder why we won't unify and get vaccinated. He made the same dumb mistake Hillary made when she called us "deplorable."

ambchang
07-09-2021, 07:37 PM
Yet, veterans loved him. Biden calls 75+ million Americans "chumps" and has the temerity to wonder why we won't unify and get vaccinated. He made the same dumb mistake Hillary made when she called us "deplorable."

My bad, he called them suckers and losers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/03/trump-american-war-dead-losers-suckers-report

Spurtacular
07-09-2021, 09:53 PM

You don't have to make sense when you're stealing votes.
They got cocky by pretending that a geriatric was the answer after they sabotage a raging hot economy under Trump.
Now people are pissed, and they're going to pay the piper.

Millennial_Messiah
07-09-2021, 11:24 PM
You don't have to make sense when you're stealing votes.
They got cocky by pretending that a geriatric was the answer after they sabotage a raging hot economy under Trump.
Now people are pissed, and they're going to pay the piper.
Hope the dow jones tanks to <10k and the economy gets fucking ruined this fall. :toast

Spurtacular
07-10-2021, 04:32 AM
Hope the dow jones tanks to <10k and the economy gets fucking ruined this fall. :toast

Not what I'm rooting for. I want my stocks to retain their value in the short term.
I was getting into crypto more; then the govt. started sabotaging that sh**.

Millennial_Messiah
07-10-2021, 02:41 PM
Not what I'm rooting for. I want my stocks to retain their value in the short term.
I was getting into crypto more; then the govt. started sabotaging that sh**.

Well I am rooting for it. I'm sitting on a pile o' cash waiting to invest in bigtime real estate.

Prices need to come down / be corrected asap.

Spurtacular
07-11-2021, 09:14 PM
No endorsement for Murkowski.
It went to this hot piece of...

https://i1.wp.com/mustreadalaska.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Kelly-Tshibaka-scaled.jpg?fit=1800%2C1200&ssl=1