PDA

View Full Version : Sista stripped of chance for Gold for smoking pot to mourn her mothers death

MultiTroll
07-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Richardson tests for marijuana, will miss Olympic 100 (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/richardson-tests-for-marijuana-will-miss-olympic-100/ar-AALHpJl?ocid=msedgntp)

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AALHnHZ.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1610&y=499

MultiTroll
07-02-2021, 10:22 AM
The Commercial Games.
What a farce.

“I am human.” On Friday, she went on TV and said she smoked marijuana as a way of coping with her mother's recent death.

“I was definitely triggered and blinded by emotions, blinded by badness, and hurting, and hiding hurt,” she said on “Today.” “I know I can't hide myself, so in some type of way, I was trying to hide my pain.”

SpursforSix
07-02-2021, 10:46 AM
That sucks. I don't think that should be a ban-able offense. But those are the rules in place and this is on her.

Millennial_Messiah
07-02-2021, 11:01 AM
Stay off the weed, ladies and gents.

Stoner girls are gross.

MultiTroll
07-02-2021, 11:02 AM
Stay off the weed, ladies and gents.

Stoner girls are gross.
Smh.

Hopefully you'll get laid at least once in your life.

MultiTroll
07-02-2021, 11:10 AM
That sucks. I don't think that should be a ban-able offense. But those are the rules in place and this is on her.
Ya rules are in place.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.38a93514feeba25373053132a2d90b3d?rik=RzYYdIXc4j0 ViQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.steroids.info%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2012%2f12%2fSvetlana-Krivelyova.jpg&ehk=z00wac7f14m2sVNSKCXIOsBmVqd2LuH33JAGSrg4OzY%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

Millennial_Messiah
07-02-2021, 11:16 AM
Smh.

Yah. About that. Last time I got laid was in mid March this year with a stoner girl in Muskegon Michigan. Hell she had a nice thin body but her lips (both sets) tasted like ashes.

koriwhat
07-02-2021, 12:54 PM
Richardson tests for marijuana, will miss Olympic 100 (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/richardson-tests-for-marijuana-will-miss-olympic-100/ar-AALHpJl?ocid=msedgntp)

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AALHnHZ.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1610&y=499

That dude should've followed the rules.

MultiTroll
07-02-2021, 01:32 PM
:lol Chance that you will get to show her your 30 second performance?
Zero.
https://www.humaninterestgroup.org/static/sitefiles/portfolio/DSC02546.jpg

koriwhat
07-02-2021, 01:34 PM
Zero.

She ain't bad in this photo. I'd show her my 3 second performance that saves me 27 seconds for more to do in life. :lmao

Trainwreck2100
07-02-2021, 02:38 PM
He wasnt stripped of chance for gold theres still the relay

Trainwreck2100
07-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Also phelps and loche, loche especially used drugs but theu werent stupid enough to do it when they knew they were being tested. It was idiotic to do it and fucked up to throw the dead person under the bus

MultiTroll
07-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Marijuana ooooohhhhh scary drug.

koriwhat
07-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Marijuana ooooohhhhh scary drug.

Super scary!

Spurtacular
07-03-2021, 11:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk_JGvf1k4I

Spurtacular
07-03-2021, 11:29 PM

:lol But dat is a chick though.

None of these beta neckbeards would put real money on Serena being a woman though.

Not one if it came down to it.

DMC
07-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Those nails scream out DMV worker.

Chucho
07-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Smh.

To be honest, I'd bet dollars to pesos that Andy gets more than you and gets more without needing to rape. And, if he was a rapist, I'm certain he wouldn't rape children like you, New Avante.

MultiTroll
07-08-2021, 03:11 PM
^

*Ding
Yawn.
The projectionist is back.

You shall again serve as thread bumper.

koriwhat
07-08-2021, 06:07 PM
To be honest, I'd bet dollars to pesos that Andy gets more than you and gets more without needing to rape. And, if he was a rapist, I'm certain he wouldn't rape children like you, New Avante.

Fr!

koriwhat
07-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Ya rules are in place.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.38a93514feeba25373053132a2d90b3d?rik=RzYYdIXc4j0 ViQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.steroids.info%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2012%2f12%2fSvetlana-Krivelyova.jpg&ehk=z00wac7f14m2sVNSKCXIOsBmVqd2LuH33JAGSrg4OzY%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

:vomit:

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 06:50 PM

At least he still has his hand and video games, I guess. I gave up video games forever in March 2019, selling my PS4 on my 25th birthday vowing to never own a console ever again in my life. But I've met guys in their 30s that still do kiddie stuff like playing Fortnite. And most of their "friends" are like 10-13 year old boys.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Zero.
:lol seriously, her face is caked up to the max and from experience stoners' pussies don't usually taste very good.

Chucho
07-08-2021, 11:12 PM
^

*Ding
Yawn.
The projectionist is back.

You shall again serve as thread bumper.

There's no projection, New Avante. You've been busted like dozens of times when you post your kiddie Jap girl fetish posts and ALWAYS go out of the way to protect teachers who sexually molest and rape their students and you victim shame the students for "being snitches". You have a problem with rapists getting turned in, you've tried selling people on the idea of a young girl going to bed with older men if the age gap isnt too large and the girl is physically grown. You said that and have done the aforementioned deviant pedophile behaviors literally dozens of times, New Avante.

There's no projection. You REALLY did these things. I'm not going to look for old threads, you know what you've said and posted, everyone does. Simple objectivity based on proven fact is not projection.

Of course you also fetched what I told you to fetch because that's all you've got. You think YOU, a PEDOPHILE, a disgusting and heinous sexually-frustrated loser who lusts over young girls and asks strangers on a forum where you think everyone is in a clique that is jealous of you, you ask those strangers to tell you stories about eating ass, someone who is also a very obvious DL homo (but, at least not a pedophile like you, New Avante).

Then there's the fact you're a flat out fucking weirdo who also admits to being a penniless old man.

You're like Avante and Derp rolled into one, but even more in denial about how shitty your existence is and dumber. I'm pretty sure derp knows what projection and denial mean.

MultiTroll
07-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Joes not really helping.

Sha'Carri Richardson suspension underscores frustration with Biden's marijuana policy (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-biden-marijuana-policy-white-house-shacarri-richardson-suspension-183640381.html)

Millennial_Messiah
07-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Joes not really helping.

Sha'Carri Richardson suspension underscores frustration with Biden's marijuana policy (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-biden-marijuana-policy-white-house-shacarri-richardson-suspension-183640381.html)
The DNC will forever pretend to support federal pot legalization but not actually act upon it because they know once it gets passed that will be one less voting bloc that they can rely on voting for them once it becomes a non-issue. All of a sudden states like Colorado flip back to the red column.

MultiTroll
07-09-2021, 12:32 PM
The DNC will forever pretend to support federal pot legalization but not actually act upon it because they know once it gets passed that will be one less voting bloc that they can rely on voting for them once it becomes a non-issue. All of a sudden states like Colorado flip back to the red column.
Imo a good enough % of the political pigs both Demon and Repug are on the cartels payroll.

No way in hell they want the payments stopped. It isn't gonna be legal for a long time.

Adam Lambert
07-10-2021, 08:11 AM
If an Olympic athlete could be banned for driving over the speed limit, you dumbasses would be like, "Them's the rules, she shoulda followed em!"

The rule is stupid. Period. Start there.

Biggems
07-10-2021, 08:59 AM
If an Olympic athlete could be banned for driving over the speed limit, you dumbasses would be like, "Them's the rules, she shoulda followed em!"

driving over the speed limit and using a banned substance as an athlete are two entirely different things. I understand the premise you are trying to convey, but it is seriously apples to oranges. I feel bad that her Mom passed away, that sucks, I know the feeling. Still, turning to drugs or booze to cope is weak and stupid. She is a high caliber athlete. How about instead of getting high, go out there and run extra sprints or something, maybe train harder and honor her memory that way......not by getting high and kicked out of the very thing you have been working for years to achieve, most likely with the support of your mom. I will say this in defense of the pot thing, I didn't realize pot was a performance enhancing drug......I always thought it dulled your senses and took away that edge for a bit. It isn't like it was amphetamines or cocaine....

BTW, why the fuck do women feel the need to have fingernails, real or fake, that fucking long. It is not attractive or practical. It actually makes it more difficult for them to function with their fingers. They look like carny freaks from the European traveling circuses from the medieval times. Also, stop culturally appropriating non-black hair please....if non-blacks can't have cornrows, than blacks can't have long straight hair.

Oh, and as far as the tranny goes, that shit is beyond foul. No biological male should be allowed to compete athletically against a biological female, unless it is a sport like darts, bowling, billiards, rifle, or archery. By nature, men are bigger, stronger, faster, have more muscle mass all thanks to testosterone. The people who let this shit pass, but then scream of women's rights and feminism are complete hypocrites. You can't take a pro-woman stance and than favor something that completely negates that very stance. I have no problem with trannies competing in athletic competitions.....but have them compete against other trannies.

Adam Lambert
07-10-2021, 09:12 AM
driving over the speed limit and using a banned substance as an athlete are two entirely different things. I understand the premise you are trying to convey, but it is seriously apples to oranges. I feel bad that her Mom passed away, that sucks, I know the feeling. Still, turning to drugs or booze to cope is weak and stupid. She is a high caliber athlete. How about instead of getting high, go out there and run extra sprints or something, maybe train harder and honor her memory that way......not by getting high and kicked out of the very thing you have been working for years to achieve, most likely with the support of your mom. I will say this in defense of the pot thing, I didn't realize pot was a performance enhancing drug......I always thought it dulled your senses and took away that edge for a bit. It isn't like it was amphetamines or cocaine....

BTW, why the fuck do women feel the need to have fingernails, real or fake, that fucking long. It is not attractive or practical. It actually makes it more difficult for them to function with their fingers. They look like carny freaks from the European traveling circuses from the medieval times. Also, stop culturally appropriating non-black hair please....if non-blacks can't have cornrows, than blacks can't have long straight hair.

Oh, and as far as the tranny goes, that shit is beyond foul. No biological male should be allowed to compete athletically against a biological female, unless it is a sport like darts, bowling, billiards, rifle, or archery. By nature, men are bigger, stronger, faster, have more muscle mass all thanks to testosterone. The people who let this shit pass, but then scream of women's rights and feminism are complete hypocrites. You can't take a pro-woman stance and than favor something that completely negates that very stance. I have no problem with trannies competing in athletic competitions.....but have them compete against other trannies.

You're right, smoking pot and speeding are not the same thing, because one thing actually puts other people in danger. There's a better case to be made that Olympic athletes should be banned for speeding than banned for smoking pot.

I didn't read the rest of your gibberish, I'm sorry.

FrostKing
07-10-2021, 10:40 AM

Mark Celibate
07-10-2021, 11:20 AM

Pot and alcohol can actually be considered PEDs in certain non-athletic competitions. Because of their muscle relaxing effect, I believe they are banned in shooting competitions and probably some others that I'm not thinking of.

It's the same thing that you see at house party beer pong games where frat daddy 'Bubba' gets that liquid courage and starts making every shot.....or playing bar games (darts, pool, etc) and your performance improves as you get more drunk since you don't give a sh!t

Trainwreck2100
07-10-2021, 01:26 PM

yeah and they'd deserve it because for the one month in their life they shouldn't have been speeding they decided to speed, they can speed literally every other month out of the year but because they're stupid they cost themselves

Adam Lambert
07-11-2021, 04:53 PM
yeah and they'd deserve it because for the one month in their life they shouldn't have been speeding they decided to speed, they can speed literally every other month out of the year but because they're stupid they cost themselves

Why defend stupid rules?

People like you are how we get fascism.

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Why defend stupid rules?

People like you are how we get fascism.

Its an ioc rule, that the Americans adapt,for a completely voluntary competition. She knew the rules going in for this voluntary competition.

Adam Lambert
07-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Its an ioc rule, that the Americans adapt,for a completely voluntary competition. She knew the rules going in for this voluntary competition.

None of that changes the fact that it's a stupid rule.

Why is it so hard for you to just say that?

It's a stupid rule. Say it.

DMC
07-11-2021, 10:52 PM
There's no projection, New Avante. You've been busted like dozens of times when you post your kiddie Jap girl fetish posts and ALWAYS go out of the way to protect teachers who sexually molest and rape their students and you victim shame the students for "being snitches". You have a problem with rapists getting turned in, you've tried selling people on the idea of a young girl going to bed with older men if the age gap isnt too large and the girl is physically grown. You said that and have done the aforementioned deviant pedophile behaviors literally dozens of times, New Avante.

There's no projection. You REALLY did these things. I'm not going to look for old threads, you know what you've said and posted, everyone does. Simple objectivity based on proven fact is not projection.

Of course you also fetched what I told you to fetch because that's all you've got. You think YOU, a PEDOPHILE, a disgusting and heinous sexually-frustrated loser who lusts over young girls and asks strangers on a forum where you think everyone is in a clique that is jealous of you, you ask those strangers to tell you stories about eating ass, someone who is also a very obvious DL homo (but, at least not a pedophile like you, New Avante).

Then there's the fact you're a flat out fucking weirdo who also admits to being a penniless old man.

You're like Avante and Derp rolled into one, but even more in denial about how shitty your existence is and dumber. I'm pretty sure derp knows what projection and denial mean.

Gotdam I was a bit hard on Fabbs here.

DMC
07-11-2021, 10:54 PM
As for the rule, follow them or change them. You don't get to break them and get let off the hook just because you think the rules are dumb.

This is a big problem today, parts of American society thinking it's ok to pick and choose which rules/laws to follow and they should be able to simply break others and you shouldn't say shit about it. Heaven forbid though you said something offensive 25 years ago in a joke (like Kevin Hart), you'll be shamed into withdrawing.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 08:59 AM
None of that changes the fact that it's a stupid rule.

Why is it so hard for you to just say that?

It's a stupid rule. Say it.

Why should i even have to say its stupid or not? Anyone who works for a corporation follows stupid rules so they dont lose their job. This is no different, its an easily avoidable offense and this person put themselves above it.

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 09:42 AM
Why should i even have to say its stupid or not? Anyone who works for a corporation follows stupid rules so they dont lose their job. This is no different, its an easily avoidable offense and this person put themselves above it.

Because when you exclusively blame the rule breaker and say nothing of the rule itself, you enable bad rules to perpetuate.

Most people who work in a company with bad rules have some opportunity to discuss those rules, whether it's in a manager review or anonymous surveys. If you're not taking those opportunities, you are part of the problem. Companies can fire you for breaking their rules, they usually won't fire you for expressing your opinion about them.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 09:51 AM
Because when you exclusively blame the rule breaker and say nothing of the rule itself, you enable bad rules to perpetuate.

Most people who work in a company with bad rules have some opportunity to discuss those rules, whether it's in a manager review or anonymous surveys. If you're not taking those opportunities, you are part of the problem. Companies can fire you for breaking their rules, they usually won't fire you for expressing your opinion about them.

It's 100% the rule breakers fault here

:lol :lmao :lol

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 09:55 AM
It's 100% the rule breakers fault here

:lol :lmao :lol

So I have you down as
(1) Potential fascism apologist
(2) Pushover with a shitty job

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 10:01 AM
So I have you down as
(1) Potential fascism apologist
(2) Pushover with a shitty job

Stupid rules =/= facism
edit:
I'm not an apologist for stupid people doing stupid shit though, if you're dumb and you get caught you deserve what you get

Had a shitty job

2nd edit:

Ooh let me post in the suggestion box that will change things, also let me talk bad about my companies policies to this shitty manager yeah that'll go over real well. What a dumbass fucking take. At the time it was the only job i had, sucks we all aren't as privileged as you apparently

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Stupid rules =/= facism
edit:
I'm not an apologist for stupid people doing stupid shit though, if you're dumb and you get caught you deserve what you get

You're exactly the type of person who was like, "Look, it's very simple, if you don't want to go to jail, don't drink from the white people's water fountain."

Had a shitty job

2nd edit:

Ooh let me post in the suggestion box that will change things, also let me talk bad about my companies policies to this shitty manager yeah that'll go over real well. What a dumbass fucking take. At the time it was the only job i had, sucks we all aren't as privileged as you apparently

Who said anything about changing the rules at your job? I'm talking about your autonomy to simply question arbitrary rules. Your fear of speaking up isn't a good rationale for bad rules.

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 10:34 AM
I mean you literally defended an arbitrary speeding rule I made up several posts up that I thought was too ridiculous to defend. You must just really like seeing other people get punished for things.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 10:37 AM
You're exactly the type of person who was like, "Look, it's very simple, if you don't want to go to jail, don't drink from the white people's water fountain."

Who said anything about changing the rules at your job? I'm talking about your autonomy to simply question arbitrary rules. Your fear of speaking up isn't a good rationale for bad rules.

Nope, this isn't a government law, you're creating a false equivalence to make an invalid point, she agreed to these conditions when she decided to run for the US, then she didn't hold up her end. She's not going to jail because this is a private matter between her and the american team who make their rules based off the IOC. As I've said before most of the greats did this but didn't get caught because they weren't idiots. I'm not out there defending stupid people when they get caught doing stupid shit.

Who said anything about changing the rules at your job? I'm talking about your autonomy to simply question arbitrary rules. Your fear of speaking up isn't a good rationale for bad rules

Oh i see well, i was laughing because speaking about it literally does fuck all, you can talk but it does fuck all. When one isn't privileged, like yourself, there's is zero you can do to change shitty corporate rules, because you need to eat.

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Nope, this isn't a government law, you're creating a false equivalence to make an invalid point, she agreed to these conditions when she decided to run for the US, then she didn't hold up her end. She's not going to jail because this is a private matter between her and the american team who make their rules based off the IOC. As I've said before most of the greats did this but didn't get caught because they weren't idiots. I'm not out there defending stupid people when they get caught doing stupid shit.

White water fountains weren't always a government law either, they were often rules made by private establishments. Either way, I doubt you would have been much help towards the cause.

I haven't asked you once to defend Richardson. All I said was we should also acknowledge it's a shitty rule. I'd like to see future athletes not banned from something as harmless as smoking pot. Seems like you're good with it.

Oh i see well, i was laughing because speaking about it literally does fuck all, you can talk but it does fuck all. When one isn't privileged, like yourself, there's is zero you can do to change shitty corporate rules, because you need to eat.

I don't recall my individual opinion about any shitty rule ever leading to a change in policy when I was on the lower levels, but sometimes it takes an upswell of dissent from multiple people to generate any kind of change. And sometimes it works, no thanks to the pushovers who are like, "Look, you knew the rules when you accepted the job, stop trying to make things better for all of us."

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 11:07 AM
White water fountains weren't always a government law either, they were often rules made by private establishments. Either way, I doubt you would have been much help towards the cause.

I don't recall my individual opinion about any shitty rule ever leading to a change in policy when I was on the lower levels, but sometimes it takes an upswell of dissent from multiple people to generate any kind of change. And sometimes it works, no thanks to the pushovers who are like, "Look, you knew the rules when you accepted the job, stop trying to make things better for all of us."

If someone enters a job with the understanding that if they got caught smoking weed they'd be fired, they should be fired if they get caught smoking weed. Nobody forced her to run for team USA, when she agreed to run she agreed to follow those rules, then she decided to break them.

"sometimes" it works which means sometimes it doesn't and anecdotally I'd wager a good amount of money a vast majority of the time nothing changes, and where did I say to be quiet, I said it does fuck all. Because it does, fuck all. But you think because i laugh at your assertion that speaking up changes things in a corporate setting when by your own admission at lower levels nothing happens and corporations have a majority lower level employees. Which means a mojority of the time nothing happens which is why i laughed at your idiotic assertion that you can "talk to your boss to change things" paraphrasing.

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 11:20 AM
If someone enters a job with the understanding that if they got caught smoking weed they'd be fired, they should be fired if they get caught smoking weed. Nobody forced her to run for team USA, when she agreed to run she agreed to follow those rules, then she decided to break them.

You keep bringing it back to Richardson when we're talking about the rule itself.

This shouldn't be hard. Should the IOC/USOPC end its rule against athletes smoking weed in their private time before the 2022 Olympics? Yes or no.

"sometimes" it works which means sometimes it doesn't and anecdotally I'd wager a good amount of money a vast majority of the time nothing changes, and where did I say to be quiet, I said it does fuck all. Because it does, fuck all. But you think because i laugh at your assertion that speaking up changes things in a corporate setting when by your own admission at lower levels nothing happens and corporations have a majority lower level employees. Which means a mojority of the time nothing happens which is why i laughed at your idiotic assertion that you can "talk to your boss to change things" paraphrasing.

That's not what I said or implied at all. What I said was there are usually places where you can express your opinion about rules at work. You don't even want to say anything because you don't believe it will change anything. That's the definition of a pushover. (Or maybe the rules you're talking about weren't really that shitty.)

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 12:34 PM
You keep bringing it back to Richardson when we're talking about the rule itself.

This shouldn't be hard. Should the IOC/USOPC end its rule against athletes smoking weed in their private time before the 2022 Olympics? Yes or no.

That's not what I said or implied at all. What I said was there are usually places where you can express your opinion about rules at work. You don't even want to say anything because you don't believe it will change anything. That's the definition of a pushover. (Or maybe the rules you're talking about weren't really that shitty.)

This thread isn't about the IOC changing their rules, it's about Richardson losing their spot that's why I keep bringing it back to Richardson in 2021.

you called me a pushover when all I did was laugh, because your implication that an employee complaint can lead to change when the vast majority of employee complaints lead to jack shit, at worst you lose your job. Which is what I was laughing at. Trust me the rules were shitty

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 02:03 PM
This thread isn't about the IOC changing their rules, it's about Richardson losing their spot that's why I keep bringing it back to Richardson in 2021.

And then I posted about it being a stupid rule and you replied, hence this thread of the conversation.

you called me a pushover when all I did was laugh, because your implication that an employee complaint can lead to change when the vast majority of employee complaints lead to jack shit, at worst you lose your job. Which is what I was laughing at. Trust me the rules were shitty

I don't see how any of this disproves you being a pushover. Like I said, if you accept shitty rules and say nothing, you're part of the reason those shitty rules stay in place.

In this case all you're being asked to do is acknowledge, on an anonymous basketball message board, that it's stupid for the Olympics to ban athletes for smoking pot, and you can't even do that because it's more important (in your opinion) that we focus our shaming on the person who broke the rules. I have no idea why that's more important to you than the rule itself, but here we are.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 02:53 PM
And then I posted about it being a stupid rule and you replied, hence this thread of the conversation.

I don't see how any of this disproves you being a pushover. Like I said, if you accept shitty rules and say nothing, you're part of the reason those shitty rules stay in place.

In this case all you're being asked to do is acknowledge, on an anonymous basketball message board, that it's stupid for the Olympics to ban athletes for smoking pot, and you can't even do that because it's more important (in your opinion) that we focus our shaming on the person who broke the rules. I have no idea why that's more important to you than the rule itself, but here we are.
Wrong, you used the metaphor about speeding and thats what i replied to. You decided to ignore that just because you said "its a stupid rule"

Yeah thats where youre showing you privilege you assumed i said nothing when stuff could have been said but the employee had nowhere to go.

Adam Lambert
07-12-2021, 03:39 PM
Wrong, you used the metaphor about speeding and thats what i replied to. You decided to ignore that just because you said "its a stupid rule"

Exactly, you replied to a metaphorical scenario where people perpetuate a stupid rule by focusing on the rule breaker. And spent the next page ignoring the rule in favor of focusing on the rule breaker.

FrostKing
07-12-2021, 03:57 PM
Exactly, you replied to a metaphorical scenario where people perpetuate a stupid rule by focusing on the rule breaker. And spent the next page ignoring the rule in favor of focusing on the rule breaker.
"Stupid rule"

:cry

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2021, 04:39 PM
Yeah but i never said anything about the rule being stupid, because as I've made thoroughly clear this world is dominated by stupid rules, and when you agree to follow the rules, stupid or not it's your ass when you break them.

MultiTroll
07-14-2021, 09:51 AM
Weed Vape Company Contacts Sha’Carri Richardson With $250k Offer Following Olympic Suspension - UNILAD (https://www.unilad.co.uk/sport/weed-vape-company-contacts-shacarri-richardson-with-250k-offer-following-olympic-suspension/)

MultiTroll
07-31-2021, 11:22 PM
Wrong.
She was stripped of as the favorite in the 100 and cut from the relay team so no chances.

Which btw the US lost without Richardson.
'Missing me yet?' Sha'Carri Richardson taunts Team USA mixed relay team is disqualified | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9845123/Missing-ShaCarri-Richardson-taunts-Team-USA-mixed-relay-team-disqualified.html)

FrostKing
07-31-2021, 11:28 PM
Wrong.
She was stripped of as the favorite in the 100 and cut from the relay team so no chances.

'Missing me yet?' Sha'Carri Richardson taunts Team USA mixed relay team is disqualified | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9845123/Missing-ShaCarri-Richardson-taunts-Team-USA-mixed-relay-team-disqualified.html)
Toxic teammate. Aligns with her inability to take self responsibility.

FrostKing
07-31-2021, 11:30 PM
https://i.ibb.co/52NBg2J/4253.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/bb9w12m/download-1.jpg

Image of the day :lol

MultiTroll
07-31-2021, 11:30 PM
Toxic teammate. Aligns with her inability to take self responsibility.
https://cdn1-www-forums.sherdog.com/data/avatars/l/501/501127.jpg?1474206007
You'd ban her and force her to watch Reefer Madness repeatedly?

Trainwreck2100
08-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Wrong.

hey dumbass she wouldn't have been able to run this relay because her international ban lasts till the 1st, and i wasn't wrong because when you posted it us track and field hadn't given their teams out yet. The only relay she could run was the woman's 100 which kudos for the ustaf association for risking the L rather than rewarding someone who clearly thinks they're bigger than the sport

MultiTroll
08-01-2021, 02:33 PM

Trainwreck2100
08-01-2021, 02:39 PM
At the time what i said was true

koriwhat
08-01-2021, 06:27 PM
Lets be real for a minute; none of yall give 2 fucks about track & field let alone this chick or her pot smoking. :lmao

I was eating in a restaurant earlier today and the olympics were on and wrestling was going down. That shit was so damn boring...

FrostKing
08-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Lets be real for a minute; none of yall give 2 fucks about track & field let alone this chick or her pot smoking. :lmao

I was eating in a restaurant earlier today and the olympics were on and wrestling was going down. That shit was so damn boring...
I am watching quite a bit. Went to the sports bar the other day to watch my baseball team and was impressed how many Americans were enjoying the Olympic games.

International competition almost always better than International Clubs and especially little domestic leagues.

Just need to know which sports to focus on. But it's personal preference.

DMC
08-02-2021, 09:53 PM
TOKYO -- Laurel Hubbard, an openly transgender female weightlifter, failed to complete any of her three lifts during the snatch portion of the women's +87kg Olympic weightlifting competition on Monday and recorded a "did not finish."

:lol

MultiTroll
08-03-2021, 09:26 AM

"Stupid rule"

:cry

https://youtu.be/zhQlcMHhF3w

FrostKing
08-03-2021, 01:36 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7vL34v0/4603.jpg

Elephant in the room why Team USA is having a poor Olympic showing? I can only imagine how toxic the atmosphere is for the Americans.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2021, 02:16 PM
What's poor about it?

It's not like they're Poland.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2021, 02:18 PM
And CROFL at the idea of this year's gymnastics team being toxic.

Frosty wants to go back to the days of straight raping the athletes.

FrostKing
08-21-2021, 05:12 PM
https://i.ibb.co/hVGVyP0/Screenshot-20210821-151058-Chrome.jpg

TORCHED :smokin

Post race meltdown :lol

koriwhat
08-22-2021, 01:27 PM
TORCHED :smokin

Post race meltdown :lol

It's because they got better weed in JA. :lol