PDA

View Full Version : Mavs>Pistons?

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2005, 11:22 PM
Mavs won by 37 over the Pistons.

Does this mean that they are better than the Pistons?

No, Pistons>Mavs.

I don't even like the Pistons, but I know that the Pistons>Mavs.

Mavs winning by 37 at home against the Pistons after a win on the road the previous night proves exactly one thing: they won by 37 against the Pistons that night. It proves nothing more about the future or what is normal or what would happen in a 7 game series.

If we play the game of let's pretend that somehow the Mavs get to the Finals (won't happen any time soon) and play the Pistons, I would expect the Pistons would sweep them.

The good news about this past game is that Pistons<Spurs will also object to a certain troll's overreaching conclusions based upon a single game. As will other Pistons fans.

Spurs still have the best record in the Western Conference and second best record in the league, 1 game behind the Pistons.

So, Pistons < Spurs, you can help us bludgeon the troll to death.

TheWriter
11-19-2005, 11:24 PM
Too early for me to give a shit.

If the Mavs are beating the Pistons by 37 in April or May, then maybe I'll yawn.

mouse
11-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Dude you just said in another topic that this site was for SpursTalk only, and I have no right as a Mavs fan to be here, and that I am a troll , so I guess you will never get any replies fron anyone else but your fair weather homers.

emo serb
11-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Dude you just said in another topic that this site was for SpursTalk only, and I have no right as a Mavs fan to be here, and that I am a troll , so I guess you will never get any replies fron anyone else but your fair weather homers.
Get off our board you dirty bitch, we don't like mavs fans. This is only for Spurs fans like myself.

Leetonidas
11-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Get off our board you dirty bitch, we don't like mavs fans. This is only for Spurs fans like myself.

:drunk

TheWriter
11-19-2005, 11:40 PM
Mouse, the guy who pretends to be a Mavs fan, a Suns fan, a Pistons fan, and a Pacers fan when in all actuality he's a Spurs fan.

His act is like Cats, that thing never fucking ended.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2005, 11:45 PM

Make you a deal: you stay away and I won't post about you or the Mavs.

People who are fans of other teams come here all the time without problems. We don't have a problem with them if they are reasonable. They don't say stupid things like the Spurs won't make the playoffs. You do. So, now, it's personal. I just don't like you. Why keep coming here when we don't like you?

Speaking of fair weather homers, who all has seen that video of Mouse celebrating their championship in 99?

Kori, please, put part of the video of Mouse celebrating during our victory parade!

:fro

Chris
11-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Mouse is a good guy and funny. You guys take him to seriously. Quit hatin'.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2005, 11:54 PM

I disagree. He's too rude. He's not a good guy. He's obnoxious. He keeps going around here promoting the flat earth theory.

I don't believe in the flat earth theory and it is annoying when a flat earth theorist comes in calling us mathematicians and scientists who know the earth is a sphere idiots.

FreshPrince22
11-19-2005, 11:59 PM
bleh, one game. Let's see how they react. They've got 3 pretty tough games coming up.

The Mavs certainly looked impressive tonight though.
________
ShyNadyn (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/ShyNadyn)

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:01 AM

What, are you also a proponent of the flat earth theory?

Do you want that theory taught at our fine, outstanding universities?

People who are still promoting the flat earth theory in this age ought to be publicly flogged as a warning to the others!

Don't be hatin' on those who tire of having someone endlessly push his flat earth theory on the rest of us!

Suns Fan
11-20-2005, 12:03 AM
I am not a huge Mouse fan, but I don't see why you get to be the one to run him off this forum. Doesn't this site have moderators?

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:03 AM
If I bought the flat earth theory, then the universities where I earned my degrees might rescind them!!!

SequSpur
11-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Mouse is a toolshed.

Steve Perry
11-20-2005, 12:12 AM
Themanrules makes a huge ass post in Mouse's topic about this is a site for Spurs Talk only, then makes a Pistions / Mavs topic.

Priceless

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:12 AM
I am not a huge Mouse fan, but I don't see why you get to be the one to run him off this forum. Doesn't this site have moderators?

It does have at least one moderator. Kori is in charge.

That fact does not mean that I can't express my opinion.

If he were reasonable, there would be no problem.

However, it is not reasonable to promote basketball's version of the flat earth theory, namely that the Spurs won't even make the playoffs.

If he said reasonable things (e.g. Tony Parker is not a good free throw shooter or Tim's free throw shooting probably won't stay at this level) or even that the Pistons are playing the best basketball in the league right now, I would not only tolerate it, but I would agree with him.

I don't go on to the Suns site and insult the Suns. I try to give other teams their due. Example, Suns with Amare are one of the top teams in the NBA.

If I went on to the Suns site and said the Suns wouldn't make the playoffs this year even if Amare were healthy or something idiotic like that, I would expect the same kind of treatment that I am giving to Mouse.

He's not reasonable. He's pushing the flat earth theory. I don't believe it and if he wants to express his belief in the flat earth theory, there is a website for him to do so. I will simply request that he keep his flat earth theories to himself.

That simple.

BTW, I don't think I am the only person here who has this opinion (look at the other posts). I have just been more honest and direct about it.

mavsfan1000
11-20-2005, 12:14 AM
themanurules is a tool. :lol

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Themanrules makes a huge ass post in Mouse's topic about this is a site for Spurs Talk only, then makes a Pistions / Mavs topic.

Priceless

Ah, so Mouse wasn't here before my post right. He has posted here numerous times recently, but you are now telling me that he had sworn off trolling here, but he came here and read my post (not intending to post anything himself) and changed his mind?

Are you as stupid as you seem? I'd say it was not possible, but with you maybe it is.

BTW, who are Pistions?

No wonder you are a Mavs fan!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Steve Perry
11-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Yep, your not one to insult others ............

themanurules
Mouse is a troll. He's rude, obnoxious and a jerk. He should stick to the Mavs site. From what Kori said about the video, it appears that he is a liar and a hypocrite too.

SequSpur
11-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Props to the mavs, but they still ain't winning a damn championship.

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:22 AM
themanurules is a tool. :lol

I think I've spotted another flat earth theorist!!!

Snickers
11-20-2005, 12:23 AM
I agree with Themanrules. mouse is a huge Tool and I wish Kori would ban his ass,

Don't worry Themanrules I got your back :smokin

Mr Hanky
11-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Themanrules knows his shit!

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Yep, your not one to insult others ............

I would say that you're right, but he has been here constantly trolling, bashing the Spurs and saying that we won't even make the playoffs.

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:27 AM
I agree with Themanrules. mouse is a huge Tool and I wish Kori would ban his ass,

Don't worry Themanrules I got your back :smokin

Thanks!

Debbie Downer
11-20-2005, 12:30 AM
Themanrules

your cool with me also,And your right, I will try and stay on my laker boards, But having The writer posts in your topic is not cool, he is a moderator at an Nysnc forum :lol

angel_luv
11-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Good job Mavs!

TheWriter
11-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Mouse has used 6 of his screen names in this thread... can you guess which ones?

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:51 AM
Props to the mavs, but they still ain't winning a damn championship.

Yeah, they played great tonight. They have an athletic team. They're hitting their shots. Here are my props to the Mavs for what they have done so far this season, including tonight.

They have played pretty well so far this season. Right now, in the Western Conference, Spurs are one half game ahead, but I wouldn't be surprised for it to change some over the next month or two.

Now, I will be surprised if in late March or April, Mavs (or any team other than the Spurs is in first in the Western Conference).

Dallas has a good team. They will make the playoffs and at this point look like they have a good chance to have home court advantage at least part of the playoffs (maybe more).

However, despite the fact that we, at this point in the season, have a half game advantage, I think that it is way too early to know how good the Mavs are and how good the Spurs will play.

It could be that the Mavs one of the second best teams in the West.

Expectations play a large role here: Mavs are exceeding expectations of many people, Spurs have a slightly better record but because expectations are higher for them, the best record in the West is not enough.

It might even be true that the Mavs are playing better than at this point in the season better than the Spurs (certainly a reasonable case could be made for this point of view). [On the other hand, on paper, based upon recent history, one could argue that the Spurs should win the west and get to the Finals, after everyone is healthy and accustomed to playing together. ]

It remains to be seen whether or not this (ie the Mavs playing better than anyone else in the West) will be true in March and April and in the playoffs.

Also, playoff series are different than the regular season. Just ask the Pacers and the Suns.

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 12:56 AM
Themanrules

your cool with me also,And your right, I will try and stay on my laker boards, But having The writer posts in your topic is not cool, he is a moderator at an Nysnc forum :lol

Your Lakers aren't doing too bad actually. I predicted that the Lakers would probably make the playoffs.

If you can just get that latent potential out of Kwame, you'll be in good shape.

Smush Parker has played well. Lamar is playing point forward. Kobe is himself. Mihm has had some great games!

Phil Jackson. The man has 9 rings. I'm thinking that this is not by accident or random chance. He must know something.

Besides, if you all can just stay close to teams, Kobe can take over a game in the fourth quarter.

mavsfan1000
11-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Your Lakers aren't doing too bad actually. I predicted that the Lakers would probably make the playoffs.

If you can just get that latent potential out of Kwame, you'll be in good shape.

Smush Parker has played well. Lamar is playing point forward. Kobe is himself. Mihm has had some great games!

Phil Jackson. The man has 9 rings. I'm thinking that this is not by accident or random chance. He must know something.

Besides, if you all can just stay close to teams, Kobe can take over a game in the fourth quarter.

This is one of mouse's aliases. :lol

TheWriter
11-20-2005, 01:01 AM

You just never know with Mouse.

mugatu
11-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Mouse has used 6 of his screen names in this thread... can you guess which ones?

All those screen names and yet not one would stoop this low.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15263&highlight=slomos+pictures

Budkin
11-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Man, the Mavs are looking pretty damn good, I've gotta admit. Seems like AJ has really turned them around defensively. It should be a good battle with them throughout the season.

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM

Regardless of who posted it, Lakers are playing better than last year. I already said before that I think that they will probably make the playoffs.
Phil Jackson does have 9 rings. The man can flat out coach. Kobe can take over a game in the fourth quarter. Smush Parker is playing well. Lamar Odom is playing point forward.

When you say things that are true, you don't have to worry about who you say it to.

It sounds strange for an adult to get numerous aliases to post on a Spurs website. It sounds like he has serious issues.

You are aware that it is difficult if not impossible to know if somebody is using multiple aliases on this website and which ones they are. Anonymity is a function of the internet.

If true, I'm surprised that Kori would allow it. Maybe she feels sorry for him because his life skills classes to help him function do not appear to be going well.

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 01:17 AM
You just never know with Mouse.

It is difficult to imagine a rational adult doing something like this?

Weird!

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2005, 01:21 AM
It is difficult to imagine a rational adult doing something like this?

Weird!

I can't imagine a person who is a normal adult who has a happy marriage who is a parent, has a stable career acting like this. It is aberrant behavior, typical of people on the outer fringe of society.

It appears to be behavior that one would normally associate with somebody who smokes crack.

mouse
11-20-2005, 01:23 AM
First you want this website to be Spur fans only, now you want Kori to make sure everyone only has one screen name. anything else this site can do to make you happy?

How about everyone only post once in 30 minutes. Or how about an age limit? maybe people who drink beer not be able to post at this site, Do you want Al Gores cell phone number? maybe you can get him to shut down the WWW alltogether.

And stop making non Spur topics after you tell others to only post Spur topics,
your not Manu, stop the flip flopping.

TheWriter
11-20-2005, 01:35 AM
All those screen names and yet not one would stoop this low.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15263&highlight=slomos+pictures

Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!

I soooooo luv it! :spin

TheWriter
11-20-2005, 01:41 AM
Man, the Mavs are looking pretty damn good, I've gotta admit. Seems like AJ has really turned them around defensively.

As opposed to this time last season?

This season (first 9): 98 ponts a game scored - 92 points a game allowed.

Last season (first 9) 104 points a game scored - 94 points a game allowed.

mavsfan1000
11-20-2005, 01:48 AM
As opposed to this time last season?

This season (first 9): 98 ponts a game scored - 92 points a game allowed.

Last season (first 9) 104 points a game scored - 94 points a game allowed.

Don't forget the first game of the season went to double overtime. I think it would be more like 90 points a game.

TDMVPDPOY
11-20-2005, 02:24 AM
why is mouse answering his own posts, and paddin this thread?

so far so good for the alices, and look at mike brown and the cavs also doin good in the weak east.

Snickers
11-20-2005, 03:29 AM
Because he can , pssssssssssssst! this isn't SR Brah.

We keep all freedoms alive for our troops at war. do you not support freedom?

LittleGeneral
11-20-2005, 03:30 AM
mouse pwns you n00bs.

Mr Roper
11-20-2005, 03:38 AM
Wow LG in the house! how come you hardly post?

mavsfan1000
11-20-2005, 06:10 AM
The mavericks need to play the pistons and spurs more often. It brings the best out of them.

boutons
11-20-2005, 07:35 AM
"The mavericks need to play the pistons and spurs more often"

Spurs@Mavs, 1 Dec, 11 days, TNT.

Chris
11-20-2005, 08:44 AM
"The mavericks need to play the pistons and spurs more often"

Spurs@Mavs, 1 Dec, 11 days, TNT.

Redemption time is at hand.

samikeyp
11-20-2005, 10:20 AM
It means the Mavs were better than the Pistons for that game. One game is not an accurate indicator of the success of the entire season. Right now, the Mavs look really good. Can they keep it up over the rest of the season? That is the question as it is for several other teams as well.

nkdlunch
11-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Mavs are good..........during regular season.

bdubya
11-20-2005, 10:12 PM
It means the Mavs were better than the Pistons for that game.

A LOT better. Ouch. 40 points in one quarter?
:cuss

jochhejaam
11-20-2005, 10:23 PM
A LOT better. Ouch. 40 points in one quarter?
:cuss
3 Dot Data:
First time 40 points scored against the Piston's in one quarter since a '99 game with the Spurs.

mavsfan1000
11-20-2005, 10:59 PM
The mavs are for real. The press is bullshit but this is what I expect from the mavs. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :lol

Mavs<Spurs
11-21-2005, 01:44 AM
First, you want this website to be Spur fans only. Now you want Kori to make sure everyone only has one screen name. Anything else this site can do to make you happy?

How about everyone only post once in 30 minutes. Or how about an age limit? maybe people who drink beer not be able to post at this site, Do you want Al Gores cell phone number? maybe you can get him to shut down the WWW alltogether.

And stop making non Spur topics after you tell others to only post Spur topics,
your not Manu, stop the flip flopping.

You're a freak! That's all I can say. Do you think that there are more Spurs fans here or more Mavs fans here? All of the Spurs fans here are supposed to listen to all your garbage on a website primarily designed for Spurs fans? All of us are supposed to adjust to you? You represent a minority view here. In fact, you represent a minority view among basketball fans in general. This is not the only NBA forum. If you want to post your trash, you can do it on the Mavs site. It is you who is adopting the ptolemaic view. You need a Copernican revolution.

First, you were here prior to my post which you are referring to. You have maintained your pattern of persistently posting the flat earth theory.

Second, if you read my post, you would see that I tried to give some credit to the Mavs. If you weren't such a punk, you would have appreciated that.

Taking up 6 screen names and pretending to be different people is aberrant behavior. Normal adults don't do these kinds of things. Normally, this type of behavior is described as schizophrenic. Apparently, you have lived your entire life surrounded by adults who live in ways that most people don't consider normal.

The post you are referring to was clearly not instigatory. This is obvious for two reasons. First, I offered some compliments to the Mavs. Complimenting a person's team normally is not considered instigating a conflict. Second, if you weren't here, then you wouldn't have even seen it. And I frankly don't believe that you came here just to read other posts. So, on both counts, your argument makes no sense.

I offer you a deal: I won't start new threads about the Mavs and you, if you leave the site and stop pushing the flat earth theory on us.

So far, you have not responded to these deals.

BTW, not everything legal is morally right or even falls within the category of what most Americans would consider nomal behavior.

Repeatedly misrepresenting yourself is dishonest and/or cowardly.
I think that fellow posters should at least know that there is one person who has exactly one screen name.

It makes sense that there should be some rules governing acceptable behavior in posting here. Supporting the concept that there should be some rules here is not equivalent to saying that every possible rule ought to be enforced as a matter of policy.

Or is it your view that there should be no rules here whatsoever regarding the behavior of posters in this forum? You want to take that to its logical conclusion?

You're rude, you have poor grammar and you are utterly incapable of formulating a logical argument. You continually promote the flat earth theory here.

I don't go on to the Mavs website and bash their team on their site, saying that they probably won't make the playoffs or some garbage like that. It's just common sense that it is impolite. I remind you that you began this by promoting the flat earth theory here and trying to push it on us. If you hadn't started this, I wouldn't know who you are. Nor would I comment much about the Mavs, although on a Spurs website primarily designed for Spurs fans, it might not be quite as unreasonable as you would think that a Spurs fan (and all other rational, objective people who know basketball) express his belief that at playoff time, Spurs > Mavs, including this year.

Since you hate the Spurs and think we won't even make the playoffs, why bother coming on to our website? Why not go to the Clippers website (you know why, right? if the beginning of this very young season is so completely predictive of its end and of playoff performance- then.... idiot!!!) Or are you recognizing the fact that at the end of the day, we still have a better record than your team (which applies to you since you believe that the beginning of the season is so predictive of the end of the season- on the other hand, I don't think so).

This one is simple: You are a Mavs fan. So, why don't you go to the Mavs forum?

Sooner or later, Kori might release that video showing that you are a liar and a hypocrite.

mavsfan1000
11-21-2005, 02:04 AM
I think the mavs are going to surprise some people this year. This is the most athletic team Dallas has ever had. A lineup of Harris, Daniels, Howard, Dirk, and Diop is just plain sick. San Antonio better be ready this year. Dallas is capable of pulling it off.

Pandaemonaeon
11-21-2005, 02:05 AM
Dallas was great yesterday but I don't know, this team still looks lost on offense. I'm willing to bet we'll struggle scoring 80 again next game. Until we play good on both ends consistently, I'm not confident of this team's chances.

mavsfan1000
11-21-2005, 03:25 AM
Hope Barkley's fat mouth keeps flapping so we have a reason to stay motivated and don't get bored beating all the best teams in the NBA.

We've got a team that's poised to win it all. We only have to worry about San Antonio and that's it.

Look what we did to them and Detroit recently. AVG victory margin of 28 points.

The only losses we have came under extenuating circumstances. Utah after a double overtime victory against Phoenix and Philly with Dirk and others out of the game.

Stack hasn't even played and we may not need him to come back the way our team is playing now. Same goes for Christy.

This team is one that will only get better and Cuban was smart to let this one gel without any major trades this year. Lets see what our kids can do as they have a whole year to develop under AJ's system.

Diop is looking like the steal of the FA market and we may have a future stud in josh Powell from the looks of his dunking prowess as displayed against Detroit. Now if Rawle Marshall develops into a contributor we will be stocked for years to come.

Oh and the PPOD is still learning the game and only around 20 years old at 300#'s and 7'5". I predict he will develop into a top 10 center in this league at some point.

We are not worried about whether or not the rest of you give us any respect or not cause we have the team with the best shot at passing San Antonio this year and next building for the future.

Plus star free agents will want to come here so they can be on a championship team cause we've got what it takes to win it all now.

:smokin

Pandaemonaeon
11-21-2005, 04:35 AM
Settle down, man. One, two regular season games does not make a championship team although its understandable since we haven't beaten the Spurs with Duncan or Detroit this bad in a while. But I'm just not impressed with our play in all honesty. Our offense sputters most of the time due to the lack of PG play (it doesn't help that Avery gave Terry the license to go Atlanta shoot-out mode), defense is inconsistent, and we usually play catch-up ball.

If we play like, or at least close enough, to what I've seen against SA and Detroit, then we have a legit shot. Until then we deserve the bad rap we're getting.

George Gervin's Afro
11-21-2005, 09:10 AM

I am continually surprised to hear Mav fans crowe about a November basketball game. Maybe we have been conditioned to know that it is not how you start it is how you finish but the over magnification of these games is silly. I guarantee you thre Spurs nor the Pistons lost alot of sleep over their losses to the mavs. The Mavs are still a perimeter shooting team with no inside game.

George Gervin's Afro
11-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Hope Barkley's fat mouth keeps flapping so we have a reason to stay motivated and don't get bored beating all the best teams in the NBA.

We've got a team that's poised to win it all. We only have to worry about San Antonio and that's it.

Look what we did to them and Detroit recently. AVG victory margin of 28 points.

The only losses we have came under extenuating circumstances. Utah after a double overtime victory against Phoenix and Philly with Dirk and others out of the game.

Stack hasn't even played and we may not need him to come back the way our team is playing now. Same goes for Christy.

This team is one that will only get better and Cuban was smart to let this one gel without any major trades this year. Lets see what our kids can do as they have a whole year to develop under AJ's system.

Diop is looking like the steal of the FA market and we may have a future stud in josh Powell from the looks of his dunking prowess as displayed against Detroit. Now if Rawle Marshall develops into a contributor we will be stocked for years to come.

Oh and the PPOD is still learning the game and only around 20 years old at 300#'s and 7'5". I predict he will develop into a top 10 center in this league at some point.

We are not worried about whether or not the rest of you give us any respect or not cause we have the team with the best shot at passing San Antonio this year and next building for the future.

Plus star free agents will want to come here so they can be on a championship team cause we've got what it takes to win it all now.

:smokin

hey mav guy.. I will give you that the Mavs will get better..but her'es a secret ...so will the Spurs and the Pistons.

LilMissSPURfect
11-21-2005, 09:44 AM
Mouse, the guy who pretends to be a Mavs fan, a Suns fan, a Pistons fan, and a Pacers fan when in all actuality he's a Spurs fan.

His act is like Cats, that thing never fucking ended.
:lol

mavs are just running grazing along.....

THE X-FACTOR
11-21-2005, 11:15 AM
People hand the title over to the Mavs, 9 games into the season they have earned it :lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-21-2005, 11:18 AM
I can't believe that everyone is getting so wrapped up in the early season hoopla. People shouldn't be napping on the Raptors. They had a big win against Miami. The first one is always the hardest to get. I expect they will roll to the championship now. Mark it.

George Gervin's Afro
11-21-2005, 11:20 AM
People hand the title over to the Mavs, 9 games into the season they have earned it :lmao

It's official The Mavs are the NBA Champions of November 2005.. when will the banner ceremony be?

LilMissSPURfect
11-21-2005, 12:15 PM
It's official The Mavs are the NBA Champions of November 2005.. when will the banner ceremony be?
:elephant :elephant :elephant

"THEY PAID THEIR DUES.....THROUGH 9 GAMES......"

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS......
"NO NEED FOR NEXT WEEK ....COZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...................OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEKK!" :spin

Suns Fan
11-21-2005, 01:21 PM
You're a freak! That's all I can say. Do you think that there are more Spurs fans here or more Mavs fans here? All of the Spurs fans here are supposed to listen to all your garbage on a website primarily designed for Spurs fans? All of us are supposed to adjust to you? You represent a minority view here. In fact, you represent a minority view among basketball fans in general. This is not the only NBA forum. If you want to post your trash, you can do it on the Mavs site. It is you who is adopting the ptolemaic view. You need a Copernican revolution.

First, you were here prior to my post which you are referring to. You have maintained your pattern of persistently posting the flat earth theory.

Second, if you read my post, you would see that I tried to give some credit to the Mavs. If you weren't such a punk, you would have appreciated that.

Taking up 6 screen names and pretending to be different people is aberrant behavior. Normal adults don't do these kinds of things. Normally, this type of behavior is described as schizophrenic. Apparently, you have lived your entire life surrounded by adults who live in ways that most people don't consider normal.

The post you are referring to was clearly not instigatory. This is obvious for two reasons. First, I offered some compliments to the Mavs. Complimenting a person's team normally is not considered instigating a conflict. Second, if you weren't here, then you wouldn't have even seen it. And I frankly don't believe that you came here just to read other posts. So, on both counts, your argument makes no sense.

I offer you a deal: I won't start new threads about the Mavs and you, if you leave the site and stop pushing the flat earth theory on us.

So far, you have not responded to these deals.

BTW, not everything legal is morally right or even falls within the category of what most Americans would consider nomal behavior.

Repeatedly misrepresenting yourself is dishonest and/or cowardly.
I think that fellow posters should at least know that there is one person who has exactly one screen name.

It makes sense that there should be some rules governing acceptable behavior in posting here. Supporting the concept that there should be some rules here is not equivalent to saying that every possible rule ought to be enforced as a matter of policy.

Or is it your view that there should be no rules here whatsoever regarding the behavior of posters in this forum? You want to take that to its logical conclusion?

You're rude, you have poor grammar and you are utterly incapable of formulating a logical argument. You continually promote the flat earth theory here.

I don't go on to the Mavs website and bash their team on their site, saying that they probably won't make the playoffs or some garbage like that. It's just common sense that it is impolite. I remind you that you began this by promoting the flat earth theory here and trying to push it on us. If you hadn't started this, I wouldn't know who you are. Nor would I comment much about the Mavs, although on a Spurs website primarily designed for Spurs fans, it might not be quite as unreasonable as you would think that a Spurs fan (and all other rational, objective people who know basketball) express his belief that at playoff time, Spurs > Mavs, including this year.

Since you hate the Spurs and think we won't even make the playoffs, why bother coming on to our website? Why not go to the Clippers website (you know why, right? if the beginning of this very young season is so completely predictive of its end and of playoff performance- then.... idiot!!!) Or are you recognizing the fact that at the end of the day, we still have a better record than your team (which applies to you since you believe that the beginning of the season is so predictive of the end of the season- on the other hand, I don't think so).

This one is simple: You are a Mavs fan. So, why don't you go to the Mavs forum?

Sooner or later, Kori might release that video showing that you are a liar and a hypocrite.

Translation For those who don't read novels:

I hate you! and I still don't know how the Spurs can beat The Mavericks this season :lmao

5ToolMan
11-21-2005, 01:34 PM
I think the mavs are going to surprise some people this year. This is the most athletic team Dallas has ever had. A lineup of Harris, Daniels, Howard, Dirk, and Diop is just plain sick. San Antonio better be ready this year. Dallas is capable of pulling it off.

I admit, Dallas has been and is more impressive than must know. They started out with a tough road, while other teams impressed the ignorant with easy schedules and lots of home cooking.

The problem I see, despite great athleticism and improved defense, the Mavs won't have enough in the middle, come tough half court playoff hoops.

In June, when jump shooters legs are tired, and defensive intensity is ramped up giving less open looks, the normal and overwelming championship formula starts in the middle. While a 7'1" SF causes matchup problems, for playoff points in the paint, I will take TD and company any day, over all the Mavs have to offer.

mavsfan1000
11-21-2005, 03:08 PM
How well do the mavs have to play to be taken seriously as a potential championship this year. They got Diop which was their weakest position before. He is as close to Ben Wallace as you get. They are finally playing the great defense that was non existent before. The young players will keep getting better also. Dallas is really deep so fatigue will never be an issue.

samikeyp
11-21-2005, 03:10 PM
First off, believing that Diop is anywhere close to Ben Wallace doesn't help.

Playing more than 10 games might help too.

mavsfan1000
11-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Look at these stats

Diop is kicking some ass
48min stats

Diop
6.7points, 15.4rebounds, 6.7blocks, 6.0off. boards
rankings:
6th in bpg, 1st in bp48, 8th in blocks, 10th in off. rp48, 12th in rp48

Mavs<Spurs
11-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Extrapolation.

Debbie Downer
11-21-2005, 03:40 PM
looks like Themanrules got Served!

Mavs<Spurs
11-21-2005, 03:42 PM

Are you out of jail already?

Mavs<Spurs
11-21-2005, 03:48 PM

You've lost every debate!!! You're the one who has been served!

You're a moron, illiterate, can't read or write well and aren't able to construct logical arguments.

That said, you're also a freak, a schizophrenic idiot, a liar and a hypocrite.

How was the parade?

You've been clowned bozo!!! Talk about a quadruple bogey, add four on to the score please!!!

Lights, camera, action!!!

Roll 'em!!!

Then Rack 'em!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Mavs<Spurs
11-21-2005, 03:53 PM

Somebody who can't even copy a screen name correctly ought to think twice before starting arguments!!!

It's bad enough that you can't spell, you can't figure out the difference between you're and your, but you can't even copy letters correctly?!!!

Did you even pass fifth grade? If you did, it must have been social promotion!!!

Of course, only idiots like you promote basketball's version of the flat earth theory!!!

Go on to the Mavs site and post your garbage there. The site has Spurstalk as part of the url for a reason!

Mavs<Spurs
11-21-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm smarter than all 6 of your personalities put together, Mouse!
And you know it!

:elephant :elephant :elephant

Suns Fan
11-21-2005, 04:04 PM
You can't blame all those screen names on mouse, there is no way he could be all those screen names, I think your losing it bro,

Victor Newman
11-21-2005, 04:07 PM
I have been reading this whole topic, and I find it very entertaining,
But what I don't understand is, how is mouse going to respond when you ran him off?

Mr Roper
11-21-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't hate mouse but, I can't stand when posters think I am him, It sucks at times.

Mush Mouth
11-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Same here I hate when that happens.

mavsfan1000
11-21-2005, 09:52 PM
Extrapolation.
You mean quality minutes. I would like to see Ben Wallace's stats per 48 minutes to see how close they are.