View Full Version : NBA: LOL Rachel Nichols

Michael Jordan.
07-04-2021, 08:51 AM

Michael Jordan.
07-04-2021, 08:59 AM

Mark Celibate
07-04-2021, 09:55 AM
:lol sports reporting in general

basically the cucks of society imo living vicariously through people more successful than them. i can only imagine that type of lifestyle would come from really interesting, intelligent adults who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in life imo

Rosewood
07-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Didn't read but I'd split this annoying bitch in half on the spot.

Mr. Body
07-04-2021, 10:18 AM
ESPN is incredibly shitty and ruining sports due to their control and profitseeking, but not because of diversity.

Biggems
07-04-2021, 10:37 AM
maria taylor is trash. not as bad as jamelle hill but still trash. ESPN, had gutted itself of all of the personality that made it must see TV on a daily basis. Yet, Chris Berman is still freakin there, it is disgusting.

btw, I do not blame nichols for being pissed about losing her NBA Finals gig, the same way Pam Oliver was pissed about losing her #1 slot to Erin Andrews on FOX. Nichols lost out because of this stupid woke activist culture, while Oliver lost to eye candy, though Erin Andrews is damn good at what she does.

lefty
07-04-2021, 11:16 AM
:lmao RaKKKel NiKKKols

Chris Fall
07-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Maria Taylor ain't great, but neither is Rachel Nichols. It's not like Nichols is irreplaceable. Her best attribute is the fact she's been around long enough that she seems to have pretty good relationships with players and former players. In fact, if it's about knowledge and talent, they should give more analyst work to Doris Burke. She may look and sound like a dude, but I think she knows what she's talking about. In fact, I think I'd like her better as an analyst than a color guy anyway. And that chick Chiney Ogwumike is better than both Taylor and Nichols, but I don't know if she can carry a show as a host.

lefty
07-04-2021, 12:43 PM
:lol feminist movement
Women are in a constant competitive state and seek adoration, they don’t give a fuck about each other

Biggems
07-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Women are in a constant competitive state and seek adoration, they don’t give a fuck about each other

what is funny about their movement is not only are they shitting on men, but also each other. Then, they are supporting transgendered male to females, the same people who are beating them out in competitions.

what a dumpster fire of a movement that is.

DMC
07-04-2021, 02:14 PM
She said nothing negative about Taylor, she was refusing to sign on to whatever they were wanting her to do. The quote in the tweet was intentionally taken out of context to generate buzz. "Find it somewhere else" wasn't referring to Taylor, but to Rachel.

Rachel Nichols: “If you need to give her more things to do because you are feeling pressure about your crappy longtime record on diversity — which, by the way, I know personally from the female side of it — like, go for it. Just find it somewhere else. You're not going to get it from me.” Actual quote

DMC
07-04-2021, 02:19 PM

Guys are worse but society is ok with it because "it's just business".

Spurtacular
07-04-2021, 02:22 PM

What did she say that was wrong?

Big media just manufacturing another story?

Texas_Ranger
07-04-2021, 02:48 PM
one trash said nothing wrong about the other trash.

who even listens to these retards on espn.

Rosewood
07-04-2021, 04:24 PM
who even listens to these retards on espn. retards, mainly.

ThaBigFundamental21
07-04-2021, 04:25 PM
Personally, I think Maria Taylor is one of the best talents ESPN has left. Wilbon and Kornheiser come to mind. After that, it's all trash, including Nichols. And no, I don't really think Nichols said anything wrong. She called out hypocrisy.
TNT has a way better product anyway. Beadle and Simmons made ESPN basketball watchable IMO. Rose is ass. Jay Williams is ass, he sits there bitter and angry year after year. Newsflash, you wrecked your own career...literally. No chemistry, no charisma, no fun.

ThaBigFundamental21
07-04-2021, 04:27 PM

I agree. She didn't cross any lines, it was a pretty factual statement tbh. Not a Nichols fan. But nothing she did warranted her losing that spot hosting imo.

ThaBigFundamental21
07-04-2021, 04:28 PM
maria taylor is trash. not as bad as jamelle hill but still trash. ESPN, had gutted itself of all of the personality that made it must see TV on a daily basis. Yet, Chris Berman is still freakin there, it is disgusting.

btw, I do not blame nichols for being pissed about losing her NBA Finals gig, the same way Pam Oliver was pissed about losing her #1 slot to Erin Andrews on FOX. Nichols lost out because of this stupid woke activist culture, while Oliver lost to eye candy, though Erin Andrews is damn good at what she does.

Personally, I'm a big Pam Oliver fan. I grew up watching her. Andrews is okay I guess. I'm indifferent.

Spurtacular
07-04-2021, 04:38 PM
retards, mainly.

Blue Santa Faggs

DMC
07-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Personally, I think Maria Taylor is one of the best talents ESPN has left. Wilbon and Kornheiser come to mind. After that, it's all trash, including Nichols. And no, I don't really think Nichols said anything wrong. She called out hypocrisy.
TNT has a way better product anyway. Beadle and Simmons made ESPN basketball watchable IMO. Rose is ass. Jay Williams is ass, he sits there bitter and angry year after year. Newsflash, you wrecked your own career...literally. No chemistry, no charisma, no fun.

What about Screamin' A Smith?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-04-2021, 05:13 PM
Beads, doris, pam -- these are my top 3 for sports talk

Andrews, nichols, maria -- oh yeah i'd take em to dinner and be a gentleman

Biggems
07-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Personally, I'm a big Pam Oliver fan. I grew up watching her. Andrews is okay I guess. I'm indifferent.

Pam Oliver was great in her prime. I understand the move, it was a youth move. They are both very knowledgeable. Pam merely moved to the 2nd team, it isn't like she was completely cut out. Now Rachel, was being completely replaced, so I understand her beef with the situation.

Biggems
07-04-2021, 06:26 PM
Beads, doris, pam -- these are my top 3 for sports talk

Andrews, nichols, maria -- oh yeah i'd take em to dinner and be a gentleman

I always liked Hannah Storm, Bonnie Bernstein, and Suzy Kolber

jeebus
07-04-2021, 06:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BHsUZUA.jpeg

Anyone up for some expired cottage cheese?

Thread
07-04-2021, 06:36 PM

Ass-end-first.

lefty
07-04-2021, 06:50 PM
who even listens to these retards on espn.
Americans

lefty
07-04-2021, 10:59 PM
:lmao she tweeted this before the story blew up

https://twitter.com/rachel__nichols/status/1411546908565270534?s=21

ElNono
07-05-2021, 01:10 AM
She said nothing negative about Taylor, she was refusing to sign on to whatever they were wanting her to do. The quote in the tweet was intentionally taken out of context to generate buzz. "Find it somewhere else" wasn't referring to Taylor, but to Rachel.

Rachel Nichols: “If you need to give her more things to do because you are feeling pressure about your crappy longtime record on diversity — which, by the way, I know personally from the female side of it — like, go for it. Just find it somewhere else. You're not going to get it from me.” Actual quote

Well, actually she did made it sound like Taylor got the job because she's black, not because she earned it.

DMC
07-05-2021, 10:35 AM
Well, actually she did made it sound like Taylor got the job because she's black, not because she earned it.

So on one hand, Rachel tells ESPN they have a crappy diversity record. On the other she's racist against Taylor, who she compliments during the call. This doesn't jive. I know it's sensational but would anyone here even bat an eye if Taylor was just another female? Aren't people using reverse racism a bit here by using Taylor as a mechanism to create more clickbait?

They can all sit there and ask basically the same thing about Kevin Love's appearance on the Olympic team, that's ok.

DMC
07-05-2021, 10:49 AM
ESPN analyst Jalen Rose apologized Sunday after he argued that Cleveland Cavaliers star Kevin Love made USA Basketball’s Olympic roster as a token White man on what should have been an all-Black team.

Thread
07-05-2021, 12:11 PM
ESPN analyst Jalen Rose apologized Sunday after he argued that Cleveland Cavaliers star Kevin Love made USA Basketball’s Olympic roster as a token White man on what should have been an all-Black team.

...and he won't even have to enter a concentrat...re-education camp like the white folk do.

ElNono
07-05-2021, 12:40 PM
So on one hand, Rachel tells ESPN they have a crappy diversity record. On the other she's racist against Taylor, who she compliments during the call. This doesn't jive. I know it's sensational but would anyone here even bat an eye if Taylor was just another female? Aren't people using reverse racism a bit here by using Taylor as a mechanism to create more clickbait?

They can all sit there and ask basically the same thing about Kevin Love's appearance on the Olympic team, that's ok.

No, actually she's saying straight up Taylor is getting more to do because this guy specifically needs to fix up his diversity record. She can compliment Taylor all she wants, but there's no spinning she also thinks Taylor is getting more play because she's black.

Anyways, not saying it's right or wrong, or who is in the right here, just pointing out why some colleagues took exception to what she said.

DMC
07-05-2021, 03:17 PM
No, actually she's saying straight up Taylor is getting more to do because this guy specifically needs to fix up his diversity record. She can compliment Taylor all she wants, but there's no spinning she also thinks Taylor is getting more play because she's black.

Anyways, not saying it's right or wrong, or who is in the right here, just pointing out why some colleagues took exception to what she said.

Actually she said IF that's why he's doing it, to look for opportunities elsewhere because she didn't want to give up her job.

The fact of the matter is that organizations are kowtowing to pressure to diversify regardless of ability. Exclusion is bad, but balance based on ethnicity instead of ability creates the victim mentality that people like Rachel and Jalen express. If it wasn't happening, it's unlikely we'd see people bitch about losing their jobs to less qualified people simply based on the appearance of equal opportunity. I get it that, when you have a front line from CEO down to the management of good ol' white boy clubs, it's really hard for a minority to break through regardless of their abilities, so in a way white people bring this on themselves. If they don't like it, complain about these all white offices you work in instead of thinking it's just something minorities don't want to do anyhow.

Killakobe81
07-05-2021, 03:48 PM
Maria Taylor ain't great, but neither is Rachel Nichols. It's not like Nichols is irreplaceable. Her best attribute is the fact she's been around long enough that she seems to have pretty good relationships with players and former players. In fact, if it's about knowledge and talent, they should give more analyst work to Doris Burke. She may look and sound like a dude, but I think she knows what she's talking about. In fact, I think I'd like her better as an analyst than a color guy anyway. And that chick Chiney Ogwumike is better than both Taylor and Nichols, but I don't know if she can carry a show as a host.

This. Rachel is overrated the female mike greeny or golic. Key isn't very good and neither is Jay will.
Espn was at its best with the old anchors of svp kilborn Olbermann stu Scott (slightly overrated) and of course dan Patrick. Espn has bern mediocre the last 10-15 years.

FrostKing
07-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Diversity is our strength

Unity is overrated

It kneels or else it gets the hose again

apalisoc_9
07-05-2021, 05:14 PM
kKKnichols

All these crakas pretending they’re not some racist bitched.

Go get your bag Maria!

basquetbol
07-05-2021, 05:28 PM

Damn! She really got fat.

jeebus
07-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Damn! She really got fat.

She's one of those chicks where her face doesn't really show what the rest of her be like, fat-wise.

ElNono
07-05-2021, 06:07 PM
Actually she said IF that's why he's doing it, to look for opportunities elsewhere because she didn't want to give up her job.

But the "if" is immaterial to the part that matters. Take this statement: "If you need to give her more things to do because she's been phenomenal..." then this wouldn't be an issue at all.

With that statement she's implying that black people get more play due to some diversity quota.

The fact of the matter is that organizations are kowtowing to pressure to diversify regardless of ability. Exclusion is bad, but balance based on ethnicity instead of ability creates the victim mentality that people like Rachel and Jalen express. If it wasn't happening, it's unlikely we'd see people bitch about losing their jobs to less qualified people simply based on the appearance of equal opportunity. I get it that, when you have a front line from CEO down to the management of good ol' white boy clubs, it's really hard for a minority to break through regardless of their abilities, so in a way white people bring this on themselves. If they don't like it, complain about these all white offices you work in instead of thinking it's just something minorities don't want to do anyhow.

I don't disagree with this. Also 'diversity' includes women and white people as well.

Michael Jordan.
07-05-2021, 07:54 PM
Hmm Rosie O’Donnell hands pulling the whataboutism. Shocking.

DMC
07-05-2021, 08:15 PM
kKKnichols

All these crakas pretending they’re not some racist bitched.

Go get your bag Maria!

Shut your whore mouth, pinoy boy, you Kawhi worshiping faggot

DMC
07-05-2021, 08:18 PM
But the "if" is immaterial to the part that matters. Take this statement: "If you need to give her more things to do because she's been phenomenal..." then this wouldn't be an issue at all.

With that statement she's implying that black people get more play due to some diversity quota.

That's reaching for something that isn't apparent. She didn't even insinuate "all blacks only get promoted because...". She's basically saying the dude could appease his boss by finding something else for this woman to do besides take Rachel's job. It would have helped to hear the other end of the conversation. Maybe the dude said "you know how it is now Rachel, we have to make this move".

I don't disagree with this. Also 'diversity' includes women and white people as well.

No, it never includes white people. Just ask Jalen Rose.

DMC
07-05-2021, 08:20 PM
Hmm Rosie O’Donnell hands pulling the whataboutism. Shocking.

DJohn got his feelings hurt over his constant failure to generate any momentum on the Trump prison prediction, now lashes out like a rape victim.

ElNono
07-05-2021, 11:31 PM
That's reaching for something that isn't apparent. She didn't even insinuate "all blacks only get promoted because...". She's basically saying the dude could appease his boss by finding something else for this woman to do besides take Rachel's job. It would have helped to hear the other end of the conversation. Maybe the dude said "you know how it is now Rachel, we have to make this move".

But she did insinuate that with Taylor, which is the point. You could say it was accidental, that she was really trying to burn this guy, but dumbass was recording herself and we live at a time where anything to do with race is put under a microscope, for good or bad.

You know, I was about to reply to another post how Jalen Rose doesn't strike me as the ideal spokesperson for the racial equality movement, tbh, but at least give him credit: somebody told him to apologize and he did.

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 07:01 AM

He said he was tired of the Black Lives Matter movement and she laughed. Shut the fuck up. “But but maybe he said this”

white guilt kicking your ass

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Only blacks and Hispanics should be allowed to go fight random people. Women too of course but not sure what pronouns to use.

Met plenty rednecks in the military, didn't see any white supremacists though.

big fucking yikes

DMC
07-06-2021, 09:35 AM
But she did insinuate that with Taylor, which is the point. You could say it was accidental, that she was really trying to burn this guy, but dumbass was recording herself and we live at a time where anything to do with race is put under a microscope, for good or bad.

You know, I was about to reply to another post how Jalen Rose doesn't strike me as the ideal spokesperson for the racial equality movement, tbh, but at least give him credit: somebody told him to apologize and he did.

Jalen's comments come during his normal broadcasting, because he's given a free pass to say anything he likes and that's what he likes to say. It's the same ESPN.

Do you think Taylor would refuse the job if she thought she got it for diversity purposes?

DMC
07-06-2021, 09:37 AM
He said he was tired of the Black Lives Matter movement and she laughed. Shut the fuck up. “But but maybe he said this”

white guilt kicking your ass

You're spinning out of control now. Maybe it's time for another alt. TSA did a number on this one and Djohn.

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 10:33 AM
big fucking yikes
:lmao Ignoring his white supremacy quote

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 11:16 AM
You're spinning out of control now. Maybe it's time for another alt. TSA did a number on this one and Djohn.
Women Blacks and Hispanics to war only. Chickenshit.

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 11:25 AM

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Racial Nichols on her way to getting canned
https://twitter.com/benjstrauss/status/1412445922387271681?s=19
Meanwhile Racial didn't take it well
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a4d8133d20670d0ed4be4cc28aa183c2/tenor.gif?itemid=8128195

:lol

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 11:42 AM
https://twitter.com/_abdiii23/status/1412299419198836736?s=19

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 11:46 AM
Malika >>>>> Rachel anyway
https://twitter.com/HanaHoops/status/1412451079946653707?s=19

She definitely not from Fat Antoni:lol

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 11:52 AM
:lmao Racial Nichols

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 11:53 AM
https://twitter.com/CindtriIIella/status/1411731393131028482?s=19

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 11:54 AM
:lmao Racial Nichols

:lmao

lefty
07-06-2021, 12:07 PM
:lol RaKKKel NiKKKols
:lol losers who fap to that fat fuck

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 12:11 PM
The tweet streets are killin Jimmy
https://twitter.com/KwameBurnerAcct/status/1412375079263027202?s=19

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 12:18 PM
https://twitter.com/jimmy_koski/status/1412418716789313549?s=19

It's MY TURN Jimmy! You told me it was my turn! :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 12:39 PM

ElNono
07-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Jalen's comments come during his normal broadcasting, because he's given a free pass to say anything he likes and that's what he likes to say. It's the same ESPN.

Jalen is an idiot. So was Rachel, IMO.

Do you think Taylor would refuse the job if she thought she got it for diversity purposes?

Apparently Taylor did refuse the job after the tape started making the rounds and had to be talked into accepting it, which she did under the condition that Nichols wasn't going to be on the show.

jeebus
07-06-2021, 01:02 PM

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 01:31 PM

https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2020/1010/r758729_1296x729_16-9.jpg

That caucasian moose knuckle wore him out :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 01:44 PM
https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2020/1010/r758729_1296x729_16-9.jpg

That caucasian moose knuckle wore him out :lol
Shit it got him to the finals tho :lol

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 03:22 PM
Shit it got him to the finals tho :lol

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 03:31 PM
https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1412504097245310977?s=19

BAAAAAAHHHAAHAHA!! :lmao

LkrFan
07-06-2021, 03:36 PM
https://twitter.com/coronapocaIypse/status/1412422882873970698?s=19

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 03:44 PM
https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1412504097245310977?s=19

BAAAAAAHHHAAHAHA!! :lmao
DMComrade raging

BacktoBasics
07-06-2021, 04:18 PM

As much as think you’re a racist lunatic piece of shit I agree that she did nothing wrong. Her comments weren’t a reflection of Taylor but a reflection of ESPN fucking with someone’s career to make themselves look more racially credible.

Nichols got fucked over this.

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2021, 05:04 PM
As much as think you’re a racist lunatic piece of shit I agree that she did nothing wrong. Her comments weren’t a reflection of Taylor but a reflection of ESPN fucking with someone’s career to make themselves look more racially credible.

Nichols got fucked over this.
That is still suggesting somebody got a job because they were black and nothing else.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2021, 05:58 PM
That is still suggesting somebody got a job because they were black and nothing else.
Sort of but not entirely. “Nothing else” would suggest she wasn’t qualified.

Whether or not she’s qualified is debatable but she was in the discussion regardless. It’s not an attack on Taylor’s skill set or whether or not she could do the job but an attack on espn using Taylor as a pawn at the expense of Nichols. Taylor is as qualified as Nichols. Nichols never suggested otherwise. It was spun that way because racist like rhetoric gets clicks.

Honestly I think Taylor took it the wrong way and put blame on Nichols when she should have stood with her against the idea of removing a fixture of that broadcast team simply to create better optics. Both of them deserve better.

If ESPN truly felt Taylor was an asset they should have made room for her in a more productive way instead of halfass pushing Nichols aside.

Trainwreck2100
07-06-2021, 06:02 PM
All this drama for a really shitty version of an NBA show hosted for 3 minutes by easily replaceable women

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-06-2021, 06:45 PM
https://twitter.com/coronapocaIypse/status/1412422882873970698?s=19

Millennial_Messiah
07-06-2021, 07:15 PM
Malika Andrews is hotter and younger than Nichols.

ambchang
07-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Poor white folks. Coloured people never had to deal with this.

I mean coloured folks don’t just get a job they were qualified for then have it replaced by some qualified white person after 15 years. They just don’t get the job at all and have unqualified white people take them.

DMC
07-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Poor white folks. Coloured people never had to deal with this.

I mean coloured folks don’t just get a job they were qualified for then have it replaced by some qualified white person after 15 years. They just don’t get the job at all and have unqualified white people take them.

Stay on your side of the wall.

lefty
07-06-2021, 08:49 PM

And better at the job too

lefty
07-06-2021, 09:04 PM
https://twitter.com/uber_blogger/status/1412585839528484864

Killakobe81
07-07-2021, 01:35 AM

Yup and is a better reporter

Spurtacular
07-07-2021, 04:18 AM
ESPN doing this Jersey Shore sh** for ratings, tbh.

LkrFan
07-07-2021, 05:44 AM

:lmao

LkrFan
07-07-2021, 05:46 AM

Yes, I'm laughing at this twice :lol

Rosewood
07-07-2021, 06:06 AM
All this drama for a really shitty version of an NBA show hosted for 3 minutes by easily replaceable women in 2021.

Over skin color :lol

ambchang
07-07-2021, 08:44 AM

Yeah, white people have to build walls to stay pure.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 09:04 AM
Yes, I'm laughing at this twice :lol
Boy got redneck hands

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-07-2021, 09:36 AM
gotta respect espn for seizing the moment to upgrade their pieces of on-camera calico

DMC
07-07-2021, 11:05 AM

https://cdn.britannica.com/82/94382-050-20CF23DB/Great-Wall-of-China-Beijing.jpg

Name Countries affected Built and maintained by Date built Length (km) Type References
Argentina–Paraguay Argentina and Paraguay Argentina 2014 1.3 Anti-illegal immigration [4]
Austrian border barrier Austria, Italy, and Slovenia Austria 2015 15 Anti-illegal immigration [5]
Belize–Guatemala Belize and Guatemala Belize Proposed, agreed N/A Disputed territory and anti-illegal immigration
Botswana–Zimbabwe Botswana and Zimbabwe Botswana 2003 500 Protection of livestock and anti-illegal immigration [6]
Brunei–Malaysia Brunei and the city of Limbang, Malaysia Brunei 2005 20 Anti-illegal immigration
Bulgaria–Turkey barrier Bulgaria and Turkey Bulgaria 2014 30 Anti-illegal immigration [7]
Calais border barrier United Kingdom and France United Kingdom and France 2016 1 [8]
Ceuta border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 2001 8 Anti-illegal immigration
China–Hong Kong Hong Kong and China Hong Kong early 1960s 32 Anti-illegal immigration
China–Macau Macau and China Macau Anti-illegal immigration
Costa Rica–Nicaragua Costa Rica and Nicaragua Costa Rica Proposed N/A Anti-illegal immigration
Green Line (Cyprus) Cyprus and Northern Cyprus Cyprus and the United Nations 1964 180 Buffer Zone
Chinese–Korean border fence China and North Korea China 2011 1,416 Anti-illegal immigration [9]
Denmark–Germany border fence Denmark and Germany Denmark 2019 70 Wildlife control [10]
Dominican–Haiti border fence Dominican Republic and Haiti Dominican Republic Announced 2021 N/A Anti-illegal immigration and crime [11]
Egypt–Gaza barrier Egypt and Gaza Strip Egypt 1979, subterranean barrier under construction 3.1 Anti-terrorism and anti-illegal immigration [12]
Estonia–Russia barrier Estonia and Russia Estonia 2018 110 Against Russian intrusion, illegal trade and illegal immigration [13]
Greece–Turkey border Greece and Turkey Greece 2012 200 Anti-illegal immigration [14][15][16][17]
North Macedonia–Greece barrier North Macedonia and Greece North Macedonia 2015 30 Anti-illegal immigration [18]
Malaysia–Thailand border Thailand and Malaysia Thailand Proposed 650 Anti-terrorism
Melilla border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 1998 11 Anti-illegal immigration
Hungary–Serbia barrier Hungary and Serbia Hungary 2015 175 Anti-illegal immigration [19][20][21][22][23]
Hungary–Croatia barrier Hungary and Croatia Hungary 2015 41 Anti-illegal immigration
Hungary–Slovenia barrier Hungary and Slovenia Hungary 2015 Anti-illegal immigration [24][25][26][27]
India–Bangladesh barrier India and Bangladesh India Under construction 3,268 Anti-illegal immigration
India–Myanmar barrier India and Myanmar India Under construction 1,624 Anti-drug smuggling and anti-terrorism
India–Pakistan barrier India and Pakistan India 2004 550 Anti-terrorism [28]
Iran–Pakistan barrier Iran and Pakistan Iran Under construction 959 Anti-terrorism and Anti-drug smuggling [29][30][31]
Kazakhstan–Uzbekistan barrier Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan Kazakhstan 2006 45 Anti-drug smuggling
Korean Demilitarized Zone North Korea and South Korea North Korea and United Nations Command 1953 248 Conflict zone
Kruger National Park South Africa and Mozambique South Africa 1975 120 Anti-illegal immigration
South Africa–Zimbabwe Border South Africa and Zimbabwe South Africa 2000s 225 Anti-illegal immigration, anti-drug smuggling, anti-weapon smuggling [32][33][34][35]
Kuwait–Iraq barrier Kuwait and Iraq Kuwait 1991 193 Conflict zone
Latvia–Russia border fence Latvia and Russia Latvia 2015 90 Anti-illegal immigration [36]
Libya–Tunisia barrier Libya and Tunisia Tunisia TBA 460 Anti-terrorism, Anti-illegal immigration
Lithuania–Kaliningrad border fence Lithuania and Russia Lithuania 2017 130 Anti-smuggling, anti-illegal immigration, anti-invasion [37]
Moroccan Western Sahara Wall Morocco and Western Sahara Morocco 1980 2,700 Conflict zone [38][39]
Norway–Russia border barrier Norway and Russia Norway 2016 200 Anti-illegal immigration [40]
Pakistan–Afghanistan barrier Pakistan and Afghanistan Pakistan 2021 2,670 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration, anti drug smuggling [41][42]
Saudi–Yemen barrier Saudi Arabia and Yemen Saudi Arabia 2004 75 Anti-illegal immigration
Saudi–Iraq barrier Saudi Arabia and Iraq Saudi Arabia 2014 900 Anti-illegal immigration and conflict zone [43][44] [45]
Slovenia–Croatia barrier Slovenia and Croatia Slovenia 2016 220 Anti-illegal immigration [46][47][48]
Serbia–North Macedonia barrier Serbia and North Macedonia Serbia 2020 240 Anti-illegal immigration [49]
Turkey–Syria border barrier Turkey and Syria Turkey 2018 828 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [50]
Turkey–Iran border barrier Turkey and Iran Turkey 2019 144 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling
Turkmen–Uzbekistan barrier Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan Turkmenistan 2001 1,700 Anti-illegal immigration
Ukraine–Russia barrier Ukraine and Russia Ukraine Under construction 2,000 Anti Weapon Smuggling and Conflict zone
United Arab Emirates–Oman barrier United Arab Emirates and Oman United Arab Emirates 2018 410 Anti-illegal immigration
Mexico–United States barrier United States and Mexico United States Partially Constructed 1,000 Anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58][59][60]
Uzbek–Afghanistan barrier Uzbekistan and Afghanistan Uzbekistan 2001 209 Anti-illegal immigration
Uzbek–Kyrgyzstan barrier Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan 1999 870 Conflict zone
Israel-West Bank barrier Israel and Palestine Israel Partially Completed 708 Anti-terrorism (disputed territory) [61]
Israel-Egypt barrier Israel and Egypt Israel 2013 245 Anti-illegal immigration
Israel-Lebanon barrier Israel and Lebanon Israel 2018 11 Conflict zone
Israel-Gaza barrier Israel and Gaza Strip Israel 1994 N/A Anti-terrorism

DMC
07-07-2021, 11:06 AM
Boy got redneck hands

He says from his leg riding alt. What happened to the Rockets, DJohn?

TSA
07-07-2021, 11:15 AM

What happened to djohn2oo8, Michael Jordan?

ambchang
07-07-2021, 11:17 AM
https://cdn.britannica.com/82/94382-050-20CF23DB/Great-Wall-of-China-Beijing.jpg

Name Countries affected Built and maintained by Date built Length (km) Type References
Argentina–Paraguay Argentina and Paraguay Argentina 2014 1.3 Anti-illegal immigration [4]
Austrian border barrier Austria, Italy, and Slovenia Austria 2015 15 Anti-illegal immigration [5]
Belize–Guatemala Belize and Guatemala Belize Proposed, agreed N/A Disputed territory and anti-illegal immigration
Botswana–Zimbabwe Botswana and Zimbabwe Botswana 2003 500 Protection of livestock and anti-illegal immigration [6]
Brunei–Malaysia Brunei and the city of Limbang, Malaysia Brunei 2005 20 Anti-illegal immigration
Bulgaria–Turkey barrier Bulgaria and Turkey Bulgaria 2014 30 Anti-illegal immigration [7]
Calais border barrier United Kingdom and France United Kingdom and France 2016 1 [8]
Ceuta border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 2001 8 Anti-illegal immigration
China–Hong Kong Hong Kong and China Hong Kong early 1960s 32 Anti-illegal immigration
China–Macau Macau and China Macau Anti-illegal immigration
Costa Rica–Nicaragua Costa Rica and Nicaragua Costa Rica Proposed N/A Anti-illegal immigration
Green Line (Cyprus) Cyprus and Northern Cyprus Cyprus and the United Nations 1964 180 Buffer Zone
Chinese–Korean border fence China and North Korea China 2011 1,416 Anti-illegal immigration [9]
Denmark–Germany border fence Denmark and Germany Denmark 2019 70 Wildlife control [10]
Dominican–Haiti border fence Dominican Republic and Haiti Dominican Republic Announced 2021 N/A Anti-illegal immigration and crime [11]
Egypt–Gaza barrier Egypt and Gaza Strip Egypt 1979, subterranean barrier under construction 3.1 Anti-terrorism and anti-illegal immigration [12]
Estonia–Russia barrier Estonia and Russia Estonia 2018 110 Against Russian intrusion, illegal trade and illegal immigration [13]
Greece–Turkey border Greece and Turkey Greece 2012 200 Anti-illegal immigration [14][15][16][17]
North Macedonia–Greece barrier North Macedonia and Greece North Macedonia 2015 30 Anti-illegal immigration [18]
Malaysia–Thailand border Thailand and Malaysia Thailand Proposed 650 Anti-terrorism
Melilla border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 1998 11 Anti-illegal immigration
Hungary–Serbia barrier Hungary and Serbia Hungary 2015 175 Anti-illegal immigration [19][20][21][22][23]
Hungary–Croatia barrier Hungary and Croatia Hungary 2015 41 Anti-illegal immigration
Hungary–Slovenia barrier Hungary and Slovenia Hungary 2015 Anti-illegal immigration [24][25][26][27]
India–Bangladesh barrier India and Bangladesh India Under construction 3,268 Anti-illegal immigration
India–Myanmar barrier India and Myanmar India Under construction 1,624 Anti-drug smuggling and anti-terrorism
India–Pakistan barrier India and Pakistan India 2004 550 Anti-terrorism [28]
Iran–Pakistan barrier Iran and Pakistan Iran Under construction 959 Anti-terrorism and Anti-drug smuggling [29][30][31]
Kazakhstan–Uzbekistan barrier Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan Kazakhstan 2006 45 Anti-drug smuggling
Korean Demilitarized Zone North Korea and South Korea North Korea and United Nations Command 1953 248 Conflict zone
Kruger National Park South Africa and Mozambique South Africa 1975 120 Anti-illegal immigration
South Africa–Zimbabwe Border South Africa and Zimbabwe South Africa 2000s 225 Anti-illegal immigration, anti-drug smuggling, anti-weapon smuggling [32][33][34][35]
Kuwait–Iraq barrier Kuwait and Iraq Kuwait 1991 193 Conflict zone
Latvia–Russia border fence Latvia and Russia Latvia 2015 90 Anti-illegal immigration [36]
Libya–Tunisia barrier Libya and Tunisia Tunisia TBA 460 Anti-terrorism, Anti-illegal immigration
Lithuania–Kaliningrad border fence Lithuania and Russia Lithuania 2017 130 Anti-smuggling, anti-illegal immigration, anti-invasion [37]
Moroccan Western Sahara Wall Morocco and Western Sahara Morocco 1980 2,700 Conflict zone [38][39]
Norway–Russia border barrier Norway and Russia Norway 2016 200 Anti-illegal immigration [40]
Pakistan–Afghanistan barrier Pakistan and Afghanistan Pakistan 2021 2,670 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration, anti drug smuggling [41][42]
Saudi–Yemen barrier Saudi Arabia and Yemen Saudi Arabia 2004 75 Anti-illegal immigration
Saudi–Iraq barrier Saudi Arabia and Iraq Saudi Arabia 2014 900 Anti-illegal immigration and conflict zone [43][44] [45]
Slovenia–Croatia barrier Slovenia and Croatia Slovenia 2016 220 Anti-illegal immigration [46][47][48]
Serbia–North Macedonia barrier Serbia and North Macedonia Serbia 2020 240 Anti-illegal immigration [49]
Turkey–Syria border barrier Turkey and Syria Turkey 2018 828 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [50]
Turkey–Iran border barrier Turkey and Iran Turkey 2019 144 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling
Turkmen–Uzbekistan barrier Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan Turkmenistan 2001 1,700 Anti-illegal immigration
Ukraine–Russia barrier Ukraine and Russia Ukraine Under construction 2,000 Anti Weapon Smuggling and Conflict zone
United Arab Emirates–Oman barrier United Arab Emirates and Oman United Arab Emirates 2018 410 Anti-illegal immigration
Mexico–United States barrier United States and Mexico United States Partially Constructed 1,000 Anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58][59][60]
Uzbek–Afghanistan barrier Uzbekistan and Afghanistan Uzbekistan 2001 209 Anti-illegal immigration
Uzbek–Kyrgyzstan barrier Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan 1999 870 Conflict zone
Israel-West Bank barrier Israel and Palestine Israel Partially Completed 708 Anti-terrorism (disputed territory) [61]
Israel-Egypt barrier Israel and Egypt Israel 2013 245 Anti-illegal immigration
Israel-Lebanon barrier Israel and Lebanon Israel 2018 11 Conflict zone
Israel-Gaza barrier Israel and Gaza Strip Israel 1994 N/A Anti-terrorism

White people copying technology and ideas from 2000 years ago. :lol

DMC
07-07-2021, 12:01 PM
White people copying technology and ideas from 2000 years ago. :lol

Worships Mary

Scoffs at the idea that a fence divides areas

ambchang
07-07-2021, 12:14 PM
Worships Mary

Scoffs at the idea that a fence divides areas

Who scoffed at the idea that a fence divides areas?

Do you have issues understanding English that you claimed to be a 1st language?

And I am not even sure why you are so sensitive whenever there's any criticisms of white folks, just based on that picture of your hand, you don't seem to be white, or are you one of those George Zimmerman types who are clearly not white but just wanted to belong? I feel for you, I really do, I am just trying to help, and in order to do so, I have to understand you.

BTW, that wall in China didn't work at all. You can argue the Berlin one worked, but it's more because of the heavy military presence, and even then there were many who did go through that wall.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 12:39 PM
About to pick #2 in the draft :tu

DMC
07-07-2021, 12:40 PM
Who scoffed at the idea that a fence divides areas?

Do you have issues understanding English that you claimed to be a 1st language?

And I am not even sure why you are so sensitive whenever there's any criticisms of white folks, just based on that picture of your hand, you don't seem to be white, or are you one of those George Zimmerman types who are clearly not white but just wanted to belong? I feel for you, I really do, I am just trying to help, and in order to do so, I have to understand you.

BTW, that wall in China didn't work at all. You can argue the Berlin one worked, but it's more because of the heavy military presence, and even then there were many who did go through that wall.

What about the other walls I showed that separate countries? Some are in Africa. I guess those are all white people too :lol

Even Argentina has these.

You really are an idiot. :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 12:40 PM
What happened to djohn2oo8, Michael Jordan?
Funny question, since wasn’t it you who lost the main account? :lmao

DMC
07-07-2021, 12:41 PM
About to pick #2 in the draft :tu

Will you stop pretending to be a fan of the Bulls then?

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Will you stop pretending to be a fan of the Bulls then?
Sure, as soon as your wife stops begging for bulls. But until then, stay on your side of the wall.

DMC
07-07-2021, 12:43 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2019-06/11/14/campaign_images/buzzfeed-prod-web-02/the-gofundme-border-wall-is-finished-its-not-stop-2-7441-1560277881-0_dblbig.jpg

DMC
07-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Sure, as soon as your wife stops begging for bulls

That faux edginess doesn't save you. You're bordering on pantelones de blanco level.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 12:46 PM
That faux edginess doesn't save you. You're bordering on pantelones de blanco level.
You never responded to your Blacks, Mexicans, and women comment. Explain.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 01:03 PM
Only blacks and Hispanics should be allowed to go fight random people. Women too of course but not sure what pronouns to use.

Met plenty rednecks in the military, didn't see any white supremacists though.

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/46200366_2624950764196921_8700386320331046912_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=fDDplPtDU2oAX_4nExP&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&tp=14&oh=e68edfbba6018bdee7b19a16b43ac593&oe=60EADB74

DMC
07-07-2021, 01:10 PM
What's wrong with saying minorities should be allowed to be in the military?

Why do you even care, it's not like you'd ever serve anything but noodles.

Keep trying to take the spotlight off you, Djohn. Run.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 01:15 PM
:lmao that’s not what you said. You said ONLY Blacks Mexicans and Women should be allowed to go fight wars. Don’t back down now, chickenshit.

DMC
07-07-2021, 01:20 PM
:lmao that’s not what you said. You said ONLY Blacks Mexicans and Women should be allowed to go fight wars. Don’t back down now, chickenshit.
You should stop drinking around midnight bro.

My point is that restricting someone from military service doesn't really do harm to them, and in fact it means others who are not racist redneck dipshits have to die in their place. But keep up the good work. This is like the "no Gays in the military" thing. I know plenty Gay people, never met one who wanted to be in the military.

You're always on the losing end.

TSA
07-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Funny question, since wasn’t it you who lost the main account? :lmaoYes I lost my main account because I honor any bet I make and I'm not a welcher like you. So where did the djohn2oo8 account go, Michael Jordan?

TSA
07-07-2021, 01:26 PM
You never responded to your Blacks, Mexicans, and women comment. Explain.

You never responded to why you went into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn't put any Trumps in prison. Explain.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 01:28 PM
Yes I lost my main account because I honor any bet I make and I'm not a welcher like you. So where did the djohn2oo8 account go, Michael Jordan?
Still active. Since it was not wagered.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 01:30 PM

You're always on the losing end.
Naw brotha. White guilt bothers you. Good. I hope that shit burns. You’re also the lowest form of common denominator. You can use google to seek the definition of insurrectionist, yet you could not understand and flat out denied Jan 6 was about insurrection because they were white.

TSA
07-07-2021, 01:39 PM
Still active. Since it was not wagered.

I never thought you wagered your djohn2oo8 I just want to know why you stopped using it. So why did you stop using it?

Also you never responded to why you went into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn't put any Trumps in prison. Explain.

DMC
07-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Naw brotha. White guilt bothers you. Good. I hope that shit burns. You’re also the lowest form of common denominator. You can use google to seek the definition of insurrectionist, yet you could not understand and flat out denied Jan 6 was about insurrection because they were white.

:lol gets shit on
:lol stays the course

:lol "lowest form of common denominator"

That's some "you hit the nail right on the coffin" type shit right there

:lol Today's Djohn2oo8

ambchang
07-07-2021, 02:29 PM
What about the other walls I showed that separate countries? Some are in Africa. I guess those are all white people too :lol

Even Argentina has these.

You really are an idiot. :lol

So white people didn't copy that idea from 2000 years ago, an idea that didn't work?

Maybe you should check from the first response and re-read what you wrote and what I wrote. Your white rage (or maybe desperately-want-to-be-recognized-as-white rage) is clouding your reading abilities.

ambchang
07-07-2021, 02:38 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2019-06/11/14/campaign_images/buzzfeed-prod-web-02/the-gofundme-border-wall-is-finished-its-not-stop-2-7441-1560277881-0_dblbig.jpg

Oh man, you are really upset about this. Are you OK? If you exhibit more anger, those white people will accept your and your very coloured hands, but you will always be an outsider. Just like Clayton Bigsby.

DMC
07-07-2021, 02:50 PM
So white people didn't copy that idea from 2000 years ago, an idea that didn't work?

Maybe you should check from the first response and re-read what you wrote and what I wrote. Your white rage (or maybe desperately-want-to-be-recognized-as-white rage) is clouding your reading abilities.

There were walls before the China wall, just FYI.

ambchang
07-07-2021, 02:51 PM
There were walls before the China wall, just FYI.

Yeah, of course. It was just the oldest from your list.

DMC
07-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Oh man, you are really upset about this. Are you OK? If you exhibit more anger, those white people will accept your and your very coloured hands, but you will always be an outsider. Just like Clayton Bigsby.

The "you're mad" defense after being shit on.

New trend for sure

DMC
07-07-2021, 02:52 PM
Yeah, of course. It was just the oldest from your list.

Then why would white people have copied the oldest on MY list? Do you think they asked me for a list first? :lol

ambchang
07-07-2021, 03:10 PM
The "you're mad" defense after being shit on.

New trend for sure

Then why would white people have copied the oldest on MY list? Do you think they asked me for a list first? :lol

Not really. Just using your logic. Admit it was really stupid. Because it’s from you.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 03:13 PM

Jeez :lol

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 03:15 PM
:lol gets shit on
:lol stays the course

:lol "lowest form of common denominator"

That's some "you hit the nail right on the coffin" type shit right there

:lol Today's Djohn2oo8
DMC “They weren’t insurrectionists. Did they try to overthrow the government”

Everyone else: “yes you fucking idiot”

DMC
07-07-2021, 04:19 PM
DMC “They weren’t insurrectionists. Did they try to overthrow the government”

Everyone else: “yes you fucking idiot”

Poor DJohn, cannot gain traction with his fake news clickbait. You just reek of scam.

DMC
07-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Insurrection - defined as “an act or instance of revolting against civil authorities or an established government.”

So the Minnesota rioters were insurrectionists, as were those in Portland.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 04:30 PM
Or an established government. OR. Read.

Michael Jordan.
07-07-2021, 04:34 PM
Yet again. He won’t call them insurrectionists because they were white and trailer park

DMC
07-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Yet again. He won’t call them insurrectionists because they were white and trailer park

"Or" is a Boolean function used to link alternatives. If you wish to call the rioters in DC "insurrectionists", I'm fine with it as long as you also call the rioters in Minnesota, Portland and elsewhere "insurrectionists". We are a nation of insurrectionists. There you go.

In Portland, they burned down police stations and took over an entire area for quite some time. Ran the police right out. Not so in DC. In DC, one of them was killed by a Capital officer and the others who died, did so of natural causes or causes unrelated to the event (as in they weren't killed).

So you're either DJohn2oo8 OR you're Michael Jordan.

You either ran away like a chickenshit or you did not.

Which is it.

DMC
07-07-2021, 07:29 PM
Not really. Just using your logic. Admit it was really stupid. Because it’s from you.

1st you say white people copied the 2000 year old wall. Then you admit it's not the oldest wall. Then you say it was the oldest on my list, that's why you used it.

Why would the "white people" know about that list I just put together?

Idiot.

ambchang
07-07-2021, 08:10 PM
1st you say white people copied the 2000 year old wall. Then you admit it's not the oldest wall. Then you say it was the oldest on my list, that's why you used it.

Why would the "white people" know about that list I just put together?

Idiot.

Actually, first I said I felt bad for white folks. And if you want me to list out the things you misinterpreted in this thread alone I can do it, but I have to get off the phone and get on a computer because it’s hard to cut and paste so much stuff.

Please stop acting to be a white guy, we all saw your hands, those weren’t white mr Zimmerman.

As for the wall comment, you made a list, I followed. If you can’t figure out how stupid you were, then … oh wait, you are stupid, that’s why you can’t even figure out you aren’t white.

lefty
07-08-2021, 10:45 AM
https://twitter.com/ultraweedhater/status/1413137527209349120

Trainwreck2100
07-08-2021, 11:04 AM

:lol how far up your own ass you got to be to think that you're the reason your coworker got their job

JamStone
07-08-2021, 11:41 AM
I’m a minority and am all for equality and cultural diversity. Even I think that is grotesquely obnoxious.

You’d think she was Jackie Robinson or some shit.

Killakobe81
07-08-2021, 03:21 PM
I’m a minority and am all for equality and cultural diversity. Even I think that is grotesquely obnoxious.

This is very over blown...the Rachel vs Maria ...and even if espn struggled with diversity she acting like she moved mountains and was persecuted on the way up ...

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2021, 03:30 PM
This is very over blown...the Rachel vs Maria ...and even if espn struggled with diversity she acting like she moved mountains and was persecuted on the way up ...

She probably got raped by Neil Everett or Scott Van Pelt or Keith Olbermann or some shit.....

DMC
07-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Dr Marther King

ThaBigFundamental21
07-08-2021, 10:58 PM
What about Screamin' A Smith?

The man is insane. He's entertaining imo...because he is so so crazy. But he's good at his job imo. He is the ultimate troll, he welcomes the hate, he is intentionally controversial. He isn't really likeable, but he does his thing well. He gets views, and he gets people talking.

What do you think of him?

ThaBigFundamental21
07-08-2021, 11:08 PM
Pam Oliver was great in her prime. I understand the move, it was a youth move. They are both very knowledgeable. Pam merely moved to the 2nd team, it isn't like she was completely cut out. Now Rachel, was being completely replaced, so I understand her beef with the situation.

Pam got demoted for "the young hot blonde." Pam wasn't involved in any controversy, was professional, and great at her job.
Pam should have stayed #1 imo. Andrews should have been #2
Imagine going into work and you are told that someone with less experience and credentials is being promoted to your spot and you are being demoted despite doing a good job. The reason, they are younger and blonde.
Honestly, Pam and Nichols both got bad deals imo.

Killakobe81
07-08-2021, 11:27 PM
The man is insane. He's entertaining imo...because he is so so crazy. But he's good at his job imo. He is the ultimate troll, he welcomes the hate, he is intentionally controversial. He isn't really likeable, but he does his thing well. He gets views, and he gets people talking.

Good at first take , but every other show he hosts or is featured on sucks. He is meant to be absorbed in small doses.

Michael Jordan.
07-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Pam got demoted for "the young hot blonde." Pam wasn't involved in any controversy, was professional, and great at her job.
Pam should have stayed #1 imo. Andrews should have been #2
Imagine going into work and you are told that someone with less experience and credentials is being promoted to your spot and you are being demoted despite doing a good job. The reason, they are younger and blonde.
Honestly, Pam and Nichols both got bad deals imo.
Nichols didn’t get a bad deal. Wasn’t anybody’s fault she didn’t know how to turn off the damn recorder.

ElNono
07-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Nichols didn’t get a bad deal. Wasn’t anybody’s fault she didn’t know how to turn off the damn recorder.

Or keep the fridge door closed.

ElNono
07-09-2021, 03:16 PM

"When I had to make do with just 5 million a year....muh dark times!"

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-09-2021, 04:58 PM

Elnono.

LkrFan
07-09-2021, 06:18 PM

Spurtacular
07-10-2021, 05:52 AM

They're all phonies with few exceptions.

ElNono
07-24-2021, 06:04 AM

So after all this ruckus, she leaves ESPN and lands on NBC. :lol

In 2020, even as the network was cutting salaries during the pandemic, ESPN offered to increase Taylor's $1 million annual salary to $5 million, which she turned down. In July 2021 Taylor held out for "Stephen A. Smith money" in the neighborhood of $8 million, but when ESPN refused to go higher than $3 million—less than their previous offer—Taylor left the network after the 2021 NBA Finals.

lmao that backfired...

Trainwreck2100
07-24-2021, 11:57 AM
So after all this ruckus, she leaves ESPN and lands on NBC. :lol

In 2020, even as the network was cutting salaries during the pandemic, ESPN offered to increase Taylor's $1 million annual salary to $5 million, which she turned down. In July 2021 Taylor held out for "Stephen A. Smith money" in the neighborhood of $8 million, but when ESPN refused to go higher than $3 million—less than their previous offer—Taylor left the network after the 2021 NBA Finals.

lmao that backfired...

she really gonna fuck up football night in america too. That was one of the best shows out there.

DMC
07-24-2021, 12:45 PM

Not a fan.

DMC
07-24-2021, 12:49 PM
First, Taylor didn't create this shit storm. I don't blame her for wanting to separate herself from it. If she stuck around, even for bigger money, she'd be labeled in certain circles as the token girl, used as a victim turned success story. You can't fault her for wanting to move on. But she was laying it on pretty thick with the victimhood angle.

ElNono
07-24-2021, 03:24 PM
First, Taylor didn't create this shit storm. I don't blame her for wanting to separate herself from it. If she stuck around, even for bigger money, she'd be labeled in certain circles as the token girl, used as a victim turned success story. You can't fault her for wanting to move on. But she was laying it on pretty thick with the victimhood angle.

Was that really it? She was offered 5, didn't take it, and ESPN later on came back with... 3? Sounds like ESPN decided to move on here. Wouldn't be surprised if they were aware already she had an offer from NBC.

Trainwreck2100
07-24-2021, 05:46 PM

Was that really it? She was offered 5, didn't take it, and ESPN later on came back with... 3? Sounds like ESPN decided to move on here. Wouldn't be surprised if they were aware already she had an offer from NBC.
If you believe the "she wanted to distance herself from it" you're being stupid and gullible. They offered her good money she wanted more, because she doesn't realize she's a dime a dozen talent, then when she came back to them espn said "now we'll give you 3 million" I wouldn't be too shocked if she leaked the story either, remember there was nothing ESPN could do to Nichols because of how the recording came out. Michelle Tafoya better make damn sure her camera ain't on when she talking bout this girl

DMC
07-24-2021, 08:38 PM

No one turns down that much increase if they plan on staying. She had one foot out the door already. The Rachel issue just helped her decide more quickly. It probably raised her stock price too.

ElNono
07-24-2021, 11:31 PM
No one turns down that much increase if they plan on staying. She had one foot out the door already. The Rachel issue just helped her decide more quickly. It probably raised her stock price too.

I'm just not sure what the timeline of events was... If the 5 was before the Rachel issue and the 3 after, I think ESPN made a call here, whether she had another offer or not.

If the timeline was different, I can see what you're saying.

Trainwreck2100
07-24-2021, 11:42 PM
I'm just not sure what the timeline of events was... If the 5 was before the Rachel issue and the 3 after, I think ESPN made a call here, whether she had another offer or not.

If the timeline was different, I can see what you're saying.

don't know what you mean by "made a call" they dropped the offer because covid made them decide to cut cash. She's an idiot for not taking it when she had the chance. Once again ESPN didn't choose sides, they couldn't punish nichols in any way. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor leaked the tape to get the best offer she could and it might have worked

Isitjustme?
07-25-2021, 12:28 AM

He is a retard.

Isitjustme?
07-25-2021, 12:30 AM
"Or" is a Boolean function used to link alternatives. If you wish to call the rioters in DC "insurrectionists", I'm fine with it as long as you also call the rioters in Minnesota, Portland and elsewhere "insurrectionists". We are a nation of insurrectionists. There you go.

In Portland, they burned down police stations and took over an entire area for quite some time. Ran the police right out. Not so in DC. In DC, one of them was killed by a Capital officer and the others who died, did so of natural causes or causes unrelated to the event (as in they weren't killed).

So you're either DJohn2oo8 OR you're Michael Jordan.

You either ran away like a chickenshit or you did not.

Which is it.

Damn, DMC gets politically correct as fuck when it comes time to talk about the white trash problem in this country lmao

DMC
07-25-2021, 12:54 AM
Damn, DMC gets politically correct as fuck when it comes time to talk about the white trash problem in this country lmao

Sorry the white man has kept you down.

Isitjustme?
07-25-2021, 03:32 AM
Sorry the white man has kept you down.

I'm a white guy. Its one of the easiest gigs of all time lol. Would never think to wallow in victimhood over it and tip toe around white trash like it was some kind of protected group especially on a troll forum of all places

ElNono
07-25-2021, 04:34 AM
don't know what you mean by "made a call" they dropped the offer because covid made them decide to cut cash. She's an idiot for not taking it when she had the chance. Once again ESPN didn't choose sides, they couldn't punish nichols in any way. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor leaked the tape to get the best offer she could and it might have worked

What I mean by "made a call" is that they decided she wasn't worth the trouble.

Didn't hear about the COVID angle though... but sounds like an excuse to me. They had their round of layoffs back in Nov last year, IIRC. Again, knowing when the timeline for offers was would probably clean a lot of this up.

DMC
07-25-2021, 10:29 AM
I'm a white guy. Its one of the easiest gigs of all time lol. Would never think to wallow in victimhood over it and tip toe around white trash like it was some kind of protected group especially on a troll forum of all places

So who's the white trash you're referring to?

DMC
07-25-2021, 10:31 AM
What I mean by "made a call" is that they decided she wasn't worth the trouble.

Didn't hear about the COVID angle though... but sounds like an excuse to me. They had their round of layoffs back in Nov last year, IIRC. Again, knowing when the timeline for offers was would probably clean a lot of this up.

I read she was offered 5 before COVID and turned it down. Then when her contract was up, she was offered 3. It's pretty convenient then that this recording "surfaces" right as her contract expires. The fact she turned down 5 tells me she had other plans but if they offered "Stephen A Smith money" she would have taken it, or used it as leverage to land a fatter contract elsewhere.

Isitjustme?
07-25-2021, 12:38 PM
So who's the white trash you're referring to?

Wow, you are really politically correct as fuck on this topic lmao. Offended too lololol

ElNono
07-25-2021, 03:49 PM
I read she was offered 5 before COVID and turned it down. Then when her contract was up, she was offered 3. It's pretty convenient then that this recording "surfaces" right as her contract expires. The fact she turned down 5 tells me she had other plans but if they offered "Stephen A Smith money" she would have taken it, or used it as leverage to land a fatter contract elsewhere.

Thanks. This is what I mean. I thought the 3 was offered after the tape came out (post NBA Finals).

DMC
07-25-2021, 04:34 PM
Wow, you are really politically correct as fuck on this topic lmao. Offended too lololol

So you don't want to specify who you were referring to. I guess it is just you.