PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Is it possible?

SequSpur
11-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Al-Zarqawi May Be Among Dead in Iraq Fight
AP - 31 minutes ago
BAGHDAD, Iraq - U.S. forces sealed off a house in the northern city of Mosul where eight suspected al-Qaida members died in a gunfight ? some by their own hand to avoid capture. A U.S. official said Sunday that efforts were under way to determine if terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was among the dead. Insurgents, meanwhile, killed an American soldier and a Marine in separate attacks over the weekend, while a British soldier was killed by a roadside bomb in the south.

Gerryatrics
11-20-2005, 06:00 PM
He's an international terrorist, not a politician. Do we really need NBADan and Boutons' deep thoughts on the subject anyway?

I hope we really did get him. There haven't been any reports saying it wasn't him, so there's still hope that he snuffed it. Anyone know if the CIA has DNA samples from him? If not, his family just disowned him so they'd probably volunteer to help identify the remains. I hope this one isn't another false rumor, this guy needs to be dead.

Vashner
11-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Yea go to the NBADan forum.err... I mean the Politics and News forum...

mouse
11-20-2005, 06:07 PM
That might be true, but I don't see his death slowing down any of the bombings and terror, there are many who would love to take his place, and Until Bush is out of Office, the rest of the world will continue to hate America

mouse
11-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Sequ posted breaking news about a murder, It's not political, It's not like he is saying if you support Iraq or the Troops. what happens when a Politician makes a joke? do you guys move the topic to the club?

Vashner
11-20-2005, 06:11 PM
It's not a contest to suck up to the rest of the world dude...
It's to unleash the Marines and soldier and kill the mother fuckers or take them prisioner. With the mainstream and foreign liberal medias spewing anti Bush hate
all over the world wtf do you expect? The weak fucking spinless people are the ones that hate Bush.

mouse
11-20-2005, 06:21 PM
I don't remember having to look under my seat at the subway for a bomb when Clinton was prez, do you?

and with all the cursing your doing ? it sounds like your the one with all the hate.

Don't take it out on me cuz you voted for Bush and now you regret it,

Gerryatrics
11-20-2005, 06:25 PM
So there was never a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center during the Clinton administration? I see, terrorists only became terrorists when Bush was elected.

mouse
11-20-2005, 06:28 PM
So there was never a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center during the Clinton administration? I see, terrorists only became terrorists when Bush was elected.

They only bombed the WTC the first time cuz Bush SR invaded Iraq, Clinton just happen to be prez when they carried out the plan.

Gerryatrics
11-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Bush SR invaded Iraq? And here I thought he drove Iraq out of Kuwait and kept them from making a run at Saudi Arabia. I guess those Bush's just love their unilateral, un-UN sanctioned invasions... oh wait...

exstatic
11-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Weren't they checking remains at Tora Bora for ObL's DNA? Get excited when something is confirmed.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-20-2005, 07:10 PM
That might be true, but I don't see his death slowing down any of the bombings and terror, there are many who would love to take his place, and Until Bush is out of Office, the rest of the world will continue to hate America

When you dilute the talent in the leadership positions of any organizations, they are impacted by it.

And mouse, no offense man, but the rest of the world ain't magically gonna stop hating us when Bush is out of office. They hated us when Clinton was there too.

NZHayden
11-20-2005, 07:15 PM
he's not a good guy

usckk
11-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Why can't we all get along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-20-2005, 09:01 PM
They only bombed the WTC the first time cuz Bush SR invaded Iraq, Clinton just happen to be prez when they carried out the plan.

They set up 9/11 (moved people into the country, flight training, etc.) with Clinton in office, so you're saying that's Bill's fault, right?

Solid D
11-20-2005, 10:51 PM
mouse, that's whack. When did you start reading the newpaper, when Bush Sr. was president? Islamic extremists hate Israel, they hate America, they hate Judaism and Christianity, they basically want an Islamic state wherever they live. They want to punish or kill infidels (by their definition), wherever they live. It's been that way for a long time, regardless of who is president of the United States.

Looter
11-20-2005, 11:52 PM
When Clinton was prez I didn't have to loot,

I will take a BJ in the oval office over 2,000 dead troops any day

Solid D
11-21-2005, 12:12 AM
When Clinton was prez I didn't have to loot,

If Al Zarqawi caught you looting, he'd be cuttin' your hands off, though.

Solid D
11-21-2005, 12:26 AM
...and for Looter from the land of the Malaysian Prime Minister

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/2116032.stm

Malaysian state passes Islamic law
Malaysia is a multi-ethnic society with a range of faiths

A state government in Malaysia has approved a bill to bring in Islamic criminal laws, including death by stoning for adultery and cutting off hands and feet for theft.
The bill on hudud law - the Islamic penal code - was proposed by the government of Terengganu, a rural state in the north-east run by Islamic party PAS.

Although our penalties are harsh and terrifying, we must realise that these offences and sins... are truly evil and despicable
Abdul Hadi Awang, Terengganu's chief minister
The bill was easily passed as PAS (Parti Islam se-Malaysia) has 28 members in the assembly, with only four from the United Malays National Organisation (Umno) which dominates nationally.

But PAS has little chance of imposing the proposed law as the federal government controlled by Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad's coalition has vowed to block it.

The state government in Kelantan, the other Malaysian state controlled by PAS, passed similar laws in 1993 but they have never been enforced because of federal government opposition.

Harsh punishments

As the controversial bill was passed on Monday, the Umno legislators left the chamber in protest.

Under the code, a robber who kills his victim can be sentenced to death and crucified. A thief's right hand is amputated for his first offence, and his left foot for the second.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38081000/jpg/_38081005_mahathir150ap.jpg
Dr Mahathir is seen as a moderate Muslim

A Muslim who renounces Islam is punished by death.

Women's groups have been particularly angered as the bill states that four male Muslim witnesses are needed to prove a rape.

If they cannot back up their claims they can be charged with slander, which is punished by whipping.

Sodomy and adultery is punishable by death by stoning, while Muslims who consume alcohol can be whipped up to 80 times. ( :rollin @ mouse)
Analysts say PAS - the main opposition party in Malaysia - is using the Islamic law as a way to try to win the support of the country's Muslims ahead of general elections due in 2004.

But Terengganu's Chief Minister Abdul Hadi Awang has defended the bill.

"Although our penalties are harsh and terrifying, we must realise that these offences and sins... are truly evil and despicable," he told the assembly on Sunday.

Mr Abdul Hadi, a hardliner, has been the party's acting president since the death last month of more moderate leader Fadzil Noor.

Muslims make up just over half of Malaysia's 23 million people, but they are in the majority in Terengganu.

T Park
11-21-2005, 12:34 AM
Yuppers.

Great people over there, restricting freedoms of religon and your freedom of drinking whatever you please.

Yeah, great country.

This guy is seen as a MODERATE!!

Nuts, these people are freakin nuts.

Looter
11-21-2005, 01:09 AM
If Al Zarqawi caught you looting, he'd be cuttin' your hands off, though.

so would the man in North korea, I don't see Bush going after him?

Funny how you Bush lovers can never say your Daddy fucked up. I have no problem saying Bill fucked up. Is that called bias?

Face it! Bush will go down as the worst President this country ever had , and you, and 90% of the tree huggers in here , must live with the fact that they voted for him :lmao

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/fullsize/317732898d6368da342aafd75d6d36d92e24b6b1268781.jpg

Puppy Dog
11-21-2005, 03:40 AM
mouse, Bush could by you a pound of weed, a case of bud, get you a new car, and a J-O-B, and yeah, put on a blue dress and blow you, and YOU STILL WOULD BLAME HIM for some stupid shit.

you know all that shit you talk?

why don't you go practice in front of a mirror...:lol

and by the way fucker, i want my memory and a 56K modem...when you gettin your gotdam phone!

oh and last thing regarding our PRESIDENT, i'm a big supporter, and i've called him out whenever he's fucked up...

i'd venture to say i was among the 1st to call him out with Katrina and I want our troops to start being pulled out yesterday...so spare me your pigeon hole mentality regarding the classification of all of 'us Bush supporters'.

The next STAND you take, will be your 1st...i mean, i'll give you credit for maintaining the perpertual hummers on Randy Moss and Mark Cuban...but other than that? phhfft...

Solid D
11-21-2005, 07:57 AM
I've decided to give mouse a break today...I mean the paint chips and all, you know.

TheMrPeanut
11-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Yuppers.

Great people over there, restricting freedoms of religon and your freedom of drinking whatever you please.

Yeah, great country.

This guy is seen as a MODERATE!!

Nuts, these people are freakin nuts.

I have to agree with T Park on this one.

TheSuckUp
11-21-2005, 10:31 AM
It's not a contest to suck up to the rest of the world dude...
It's to unleash the Marines and soldier and kill the mother fuckers or take them prisioner. With the mainstream and foreign liberal medias spewing anti Bush hate
all over the world wtf do you expect? The weak fucking spinless people are the ones that hate Bush.

This Vashner knows of what he speaks!!