PDA

View Full Version : Countin' nuestros shickens, man, ...

boutons
11-21-2005, 08:07 AM
... before they're hatched.

Nov 05 record is sure shaping up as 10 - 2 (season rate of 68 -14).

Mon 21 @ Sacramento (SAC arriving home for 2nd of B2B)
Wed 23 @ Golden State (48 hours for Spurs to make the short SAC-Oakland bus ride)
Fri 25 Chicago (Bulls hustle but are still lower-half of the EC seedings)
Tue 29 L.A. Lakers (the Kobe & ... show, Phil must really enjoy coaching in or of itself, vs winning)

====================

Dec. starts with a bang, Spurs again @DAL 1 Dec. Spurs will have pride to defend and a 7W streak to protect, and maybe with Brent's back back.

Although DAL will have HCA and could have a 10W streak to defend. Mavs' heads certainly will be in serious need of deflating. And it would be great to go into the last 2 games of the series, both Mavs@Spurs in March/April, if the Spurs could be 1-1 vs Mavs, then 3-1 for the season, and definitely Spurs as SWD champs.

Solid D
11-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Now that we know the Spurs will win 7 in a row, boutons, I can rest well now. :lol

I hope you are right but you are setting yourself up for a meltdown based on your own expectations. Certainly not the Spurs' expectations.

I agree the Mavs are playing very well. The Spurs could have a tough time defeating them in Dallas. Stackhouse hasn't put on a Mavs uni yet, Van Horn may have to put his hand in a cast for while (dislocation of a finger), and Doug Christie is in Seattle taking a break to get a 2nd opinion on his ankle, YET they are still playing at a high level. All teams go hot and cold though.

The Mavs have the Heat on Friday - probably a better litmus test for them than catching Detroit or San Antonio at home on 2nd days of a b2b.

boutons
11-21-2005, 09:37 AM
"cold" = Heat lost badly @TOR!! :lol (but Spurs did same last season)

Heat will have to play their best be beat DAL@MIA, assuming DAL's hotness travels well.

For us fans who can't support The Champions getting blown out/embarrassed twice in November, these little prediction amusements are a distraction. :)

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2005, 09:45 AM
we are still on target for 80-2

lilmads
11-21-2005, 10:01 AM

:lol

LilMissSPURfect
11-21-2005, 10:02 AM

yes sir!!!!!!

:drunk