PDA

View Full Version : The Viability of Suicide

Mark Celibate
07-11-2021, 11:41 AM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Team USA fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Spain...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the pete buttigieg's if you will?

Beating the defending FIBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for Team USA even if you guys did win 2.5 gold medals in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Tampa Bay for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

Team USA, in 2021, is a very respectable third best in the mighty FIBA rankings...

widowmaker
07-11-2021, 11:58 AM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Team USA fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Spain...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the pete buttigieg's if you will?

Beating the defending FIBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for Team USA even if you guys did win 2.5 gold medals in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Tampa Bay for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

Team USA, in 2021, is a very respectable third best in the mighty FIBA rankings...

Get well soon.

baseline bum
07-11-2021, 11:59 AM
チーム日本レッツゴー頑張ってよ

Robz4000
07-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Pop and USA haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with team USA. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

SpurSpike
07-11-2021, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Pop and USA haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with team USA. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Ya never know what waiting for you in the future, always worth hanging around to find out. It's your life and you can point it in any direction you choose. If it gets really bad just completely unroot and move to distant lands where opportunity is better and you can start life anew. Also xanax is a potent drug, sweet dreams!

exstatic
07-11-2021, 04:09 PM

What’s your degree?

Biggems
07-11-2021, 05:52 PM
what about

3: I don't really give a shot either way

koriwhat
07-12-2021, 01:09 PM
What’s your degree?

Worthless it sounds like... A degree in something just to work retail instead. Such a common theme amongst grads.

Hope you find the light you need to guide you in the right direction Rob. :tu

baseline bum
07-12-2021, 01:14 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

John B
07-12-2021, 01:14 PM

Watching the Spurs the last two seasons did not help. But I hope you feel better.

koriwhat
07-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Watching the Spurs the last two seasons did not help. But I hope you feel better.

:tu

koriwhat
07-12-2021, 01:24 PM
baseline bitch you're lame bro

daslicer
07-12-2021, 01:24 PM

Pop is definitely not the cure for depression.

cd98
07-12-2021, 01:28 PM

Man, be patient. Everyone has lows, but life always gets better. Just hang in there. You can't appreciate the highs without going through the lows and sometimes it takes the lows to make changes to put yourself in a better position.

koriwhat
07-12-2021, 02:48 PM
Man, be patient. Everyone has lows, but life always gets better. Just hang in there. You can't appreciate the highs without going through the lows and sometimes it takes the lows to make changes to put yourself in a better position.

true that! :tu

Dancelot
07-12-2021, 03:00 PM

I’m glad you’re able to get Xanax to help you. Doctors these days won’t give people shit. I’ve been dealing with MAJOR panic attacks lately and all my dr suggested was stretching/yoga LOL. So be happy about that I guess

K...
07-12-2021, 04:51 PM
This is a meme thread and if you dont get it you fail spur talk 101.

SpurSpike
07-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Worthless it sounds like...

No such thing as a worthless degree. If anything it shows you are dedicated and see things through to the end which is enough to be considered for some higher paying jobs. Problem is many people assume the job will come to them simply because they have a degree. You need to actively seek better opportunities to find them.

ElNono
07-12-2021, 05:09 PM

Rob, despite our constant e-beefs and the fact that you're both ugly and an miserable person, you should take a deep breath and look at the happy moments in your life.

Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this with the board, but I know it wasn't easy for you being raised in a trailer park in Alabama, but life has a way to move us forward to happier times if you give it a chance.

And if you're feeling down, give this number a call: 800-273-8255. There are trained professionals there that can help you in this difficult time.

Dex
07-12-2021, 05:17 PM
what about

3: I don't really give a shot either way

Oh great, an anti-vaxxer

Biggems
07-12-2021, 07:35 PM
Oh great, an anti-vaxxer

hahahaha I hit the o instead of the i. Didn't notice until today.

Mark Celibate
07-12-2021, 08:30 PM
I’m glad you’re able to get Xanax to help you. Doctors these days won’t give people shit. I’ve been dealing with MAJOR panic attacks lately and all my dr suggested was stretching/yoga LOL. So be happy about that I guess

sorry douchebag, this was an example of whats known as a pop-culture reference. I used a phrase that it widely known and identified with the tv show "south park" (there is an entire classic episode called "the biggest douche in the universe")
for gods sake, I even put the phrase in quotations.
this one was really a stretch, even for you.

yr point is like someone saying a poster rips off Jerry Seinfeld when they post "...not that theres anything wrong with that" in a thread about a homosexual such as yourself.

...this from the guy who tries to pass off 1310 the ticket humor as his own 10 times a day, 30 days a month.

im not saying you should commit suicide but you may want to look into/research the possibility of ending your life

Prime BEEF
07-12-2021, 08:37 PM
Very true. Had a friend recently that hit rock bottom last year but what he lost helped him get what he has now and he’s in a better position now than he was. But last year was pretty damn hard for him.

slick'81
07-12-2021, 08:39 PM
Praying you get the help you need rob

Fat Brandon Bass
07-12-2021, 08:43 PM

Do you drink caffeine or alcohol?

ismael-robert
07-13-2021, 02:19 AM
The image below dancelot's name probably good explanation for his problem

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-13-2021, 07:56 AM

what kind of car do you drive?

Dancelot
07-14-2021, 03:06 AM
Do you drink caffeine or alcohol?
I do on occasion. Panic attacks kinda run in my family though so I’ve laid off both once they creeped their way in my life. It’s definitely not fun.

Dancelot
07-14-2021, 03:08 AM
sorry douchebag, this was an example of whats known as a pop-culture reference. I used a phrase that it widely known and identified with the tv show "south park" (there is an entire classic episode called "the biggest douche in the universe")
for gods sake, I even put the phrase in quotations.
this one was really a stretch, even for you.

yr point is like someone saying a poster rips off Jerry Seinfeld when they post "...not that theres anything wrong with that" in a thread about a homosexual such as yourself.

...this from the guy who tries to pass off 1310 the ticket humor as his own 10 times a day, 30 days a month.

im not saying you should commit suicide but you may want to look into/research the possibility of ending your life

jesus dude. Wasn’t trying to insult you and was literally making a point/statement. Thanks for the advice though I guess?

Dancelot
07-14-2021, 03:09 AM
The image below dancelot's name probably good explanation for his problem
It’s a rock bands logo…

OldMan88
07-14-2021, 06:47 PM
It’s a rock bands logo…

You might want to find another band to fanboy for… just saying.

Dancelot
07-14-2021, 07:43 PM
You might want to find another band to fanboy for… just saying.
Fanboy :lol

Mark Celibate
07-14-2021, 08:12 PM
jesus dude. Wasn’t trying to insult you and was literally making a point/statement. Thanks for the advice though I guess?

"jesus dude..."
who the fuck talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

Dancelot
07-14-2021, 11:01 PM
"jesus dude..."
who the fuck talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

I have no idea where you’re going with this & you’ve completely lost me. My post was to robz4000 comment. This has absolutely nothing to do with you other than it being in a thread you started. Please kindly fuck off and go read my original comment and who I was responding to. I have no idea why you’re so worked up so please take it down a notch with the suicide suggestions and whatnot.

Mark Celibate
07-15-2021, 06:36 PM
I have no idea where you’re going with this & you’ve completely lost me. My post was to robz4000 comment. This has absolutely nothing to do with you other than it being in a thread you started. Please kindly fuck off and go read my original comment and who I was responding to. I have no idea why you’re so worked up so please take it down a notch with the suicide suggestions and whatnot.

'kindly fuck off' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

koriwhat
07-16-2021, 02:39 PM
^ Highschool Girls

Neo.
07-16-2021, 05:04 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao