PDA

View Full Version : Official 2021 FIFA Arab Cup Thread

Spurtacular
07-14-2021, 06:09 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ez_tUe_XMAkZ9I1.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EQHOYaal8nQ/maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.24x7qatar.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/528f2eda-7d41-4f7e-86f6-9458206eaa93.jpg

lefty
07-14-2021, 08:15 AM
Ugh

Why the fuck are we participating in this money grabbing shit tournament?

Spurtacular
07-14-2021, 08:19 AM
Ugh

Why the fuck are we participating in this money grabbing shit tournament?

We? You the Arab nations?

lefty
07-14-2021, 09:19 AM
We? You the Arab nations?
Berber actually, we have nothing in common with those clowns from the Middle East

pgardn
07-14-2021, 11:50 AM
Berber actually, we have nothing in common with those clowns from the Middle East

Lefty.

You are of North African descent living in Canada?
You gotta have other DNA in there. Have you had a genetic test done? Its actually sort of interesting, more so for North Americans than anywhere else because we are such a hodgpodge from everywhere.

lefty
07-14-2021, 12:52 PM
Lefty.

You are of North African descent living in Canada?
You gotta have other DNA in there. Have you had a genetic test done? Its actually sort of interesting, more so for North Americans than anywhere else because we are such a hodgpodge from everywhere.

Hey man

I wasn't born in Canada, I moved here (born in Algeria)
I'm not doing a genetic test, not gonna give my DNA to some company to find out if I'm 0.0001% Kryptonian that's private :lol

Although I was a redhead up until I was 5 years old - now my hair is dark brown - so who knows I might have some Scottish heritage :lol
(to my knowledge, nobody in my family - parents, granparents etc) - as a redhead)

FrostKing
07-14-2021, 01:19 PM
Hey man

I'm not doing a genetic test, not gonna give my DNA to some company to find out if I'm 0.0001% Kryptonian that's private :lol

Although I was a redhead up until I was 5 years old - now my hair is dark brown - so who knows I might have some Scottish heritage :lol
(to my knowledge, nobody in my family - parents, granparents etc) - as a redhead)

Fellow alpha conqueror. Travel to foreign lands.

apalisoc_9
07-14-2021, 03:23 PM
It would be embarrassing if Algeria fails to win this tournament.

Good people despite lefty being the equivalent of a brown coon.

But this is a micky mouse tournament that don't deserve its own thread because no one is watching. Derp per par being an attention whore.

lefty
07-14-2021, 03:54 PM
It would be embarrassing if Algeria fails to win this tournament.

Good people despite lefty being the equivalent of a brown coon.

But this is a micky mouse tournament that don't deserve its own thread because no one is watching. Derp per par being an attention whore.

I won’t watch that shit for sure, even though It’s slightly better than Copa America tbh

Spurtacular
07-14-2021, 04:47 PM
Hey man

That is a DNA collection scheme, tbh. Someone sent in DNA from their cat and got results back. :lol

Spurtacular
07-14-2021, 04:49 PM

Oh, yea; I forgot about all the Algerian stuff.

Spurtacular
07-14-2021, 05:16 PM
I won’t watch that shit for sure, even though It’s slightly better than Copa America tbh

Algeria, Egypt, (store bought) Qatar, Tunisia, Morocco could make for a (not especially convincing) case of their top five being better than CONCACAF's top five.
But top to bottom, I'd give it to CONCACAF.

lefty
07-14-2021, 08:08 PM
That is a DNA collection scheme, tbh. Someone sent in DNA from their cat and got results back. :lol

:loll damn

lefty
07-14-2021, 08:10 PM
Algeria, Egypt, (store bought) Qatar, Tunisia, Morocco could make for a (not especially convincing) case of their top five being better than CONCACAF's top five.
But top to bottom, I'd give it to CONCACAF.

:lol last year we beat a full healthy Colombia team 3-0, this year Argentina needed pens to beat them
But we historically match up well with South American teams

Spurtacular
07-14-2021, 08:26 PM
:lol last year we beat a full healthy Colombia team 3-0, this year Argentina needed pens to beat them

Bro, you've never heard me say a bad thing about Algeria. I've liked them for a long time. :tu

Spurtacular
07-14-2021, 08:29 PM

CONMEBOL peaked with Pele. Some overachieving after the fact masked that reality, IMO.

Glad to see them no longer winning World Cups :tu

lefty
07-15-2021, 01:37 PM
Bro, you've never heard me say a bad thing about Algeria. I've liked them for a long time. :tu

:bobo

Spurtacular
07-22-2021, 09:06 AM
:bobo

Your people don't want the globalist poison. :bobo

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/079/895/120/original/e70c6b630c5fc7d9.jpeg

lefty
07-22-2021, 03:39 PM
We resist
they push back
We resist
They try again
We resist
Wash, rinse, repeat

But it would be nice to have a competent government for a change :lol

FrostKing
07-22-2021, 05:07 PM
We resist
they push back
We resist
They try again
We resist
Wash, rinse, repeat

But it would be nice to have a competent government for a change :lol
Outsiders is much easier to overthrew.

Props to Lech Waganza stepping down. In recent years Euros have shown control governing. Probably knowing the confidence knowing they won't be attacked. Europe is booming