PDA

View Full Version : Skynova Poll: 88 Percent Fear Rising Inflation Under Biden

ducks
07-15-2021, 03:08 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/gloom-88-fear-higher-inflation-under-biden-bacon-up-8-4-gas-45

rmt
07-15-2021, 05:20 PM
Well, I can confirm the increase in price of used cars. So much so that it's now better to buy new.

Adam Lambert
07-15-2021, 05:35 PM
Well, I can confirm the increase in price of used cars. So much so that it's now better to buy new.

That's not inflation. That's supply and demand.

ElNono
07-15-2021, 05:48 PM
Supply and demand also drive inflation. Temporarily, but it does, and that's what you'll see here as we come out of the pandemic into more normalcy.

There will be a period where demand will far outpace supply (already seen in a number of areas like certain electronics), and so prices will go up temporarily.

But this was expected to happen post-pandemic, so nothing really new there. It would be actually worse if we didn't see this, as it would mean the economy is not heating up.

rmt
07-15-2021, 06:30 PM
That's not inflation. That's supply and demand.

You don't think adding trillions of dollars to the money supply won't increase the price of things? Look at the price of housing, food, gas, cars, almost everything.

baseline bum
07-15-2021, 06:32 PM
You don't think adding trillions of dollars to the money supply won't increase the price of things? Look at the price of housing, food, gas, cars, almost everything.

Great job Trump

Will Hunting
07-15-2021, 10:36 PM
You didn’t seem to mind when Trump passed a $3 trillion that included tons of stupid unnecessary corporate giveaways.

Thread
07-15-2021, 11:25 PM
I fear fighter jets & being nuked Under Biden.

Adam Lambert
07-16-2021, 09:39 AM

Yes I do think that, it's the literal definition of inflation. I'm saying the costs you're seeing for cars aren't due to an influx of money in the market, they're due to a pandemic stalling production.

Gas prices are recovering from artificial lows. Y'all need to quit expecting gas to stay at $1.99/gallon in perpetuity.

baseline bum
07-16-2021, 09:51 AM
Yes I do think that, it's the literal definition of inflation. I'm saying the costs you're seeing for cars aren't due to an influx of money in the market, they're due to a pandemic stalling production.

Specifically the chips in them thanks to record demand for the last year and a half

Gas prices are recovering from artificial lows. Y'all need to quit expecting gas to stay at $1.99/gallon in perpetuity.

:cry But why are gas prices rising now that people are commuting to work and taking road trips again? :cry

boutons_deux
07-16-2021, 10:35 AM
"under Biden" ? ducks sucks is an ignorant mofo. Biden doesn't cause inflation

OTOH

"under Trash" 600K dead and still dying. Trash did cause 100Ks of unnecessary deaths and financial disaster.

Thread
07-16-2021, 10:43 AM

Me too, Dale.

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 10:44 AM
LOL at the thought of a President being able to cause inflation (or high oil prices, or really any significant economic changes) only a half year into office.

Thread
07-16-2021, 10:45 AM
"under Biden" ? ducks sucks is an ignorant mofo. Biden doesn't cause inflation

OTOH

"under Trash" 600K dead and still dying. Trash did cause 100Ks of unnecessary deaths and financial disaster.

Uh, uh...none of that crapola...

Trump: 400k in a year.
Biden: 225k in less than six months.

Let us proceed...

Thread
07-16-2021, 10:46 AM
LOL at the thought of a President being able to cause inflation (or high oil prices, or really any significant economic changes) only a half year into office.

Oh, yeah, SfS, I LOL every time I pay a dollar more a gallon under mother fucker Biden than I did under President Trump.

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 10:47 AM
Oh, yeah, SfS, I LOL every time I pay a dollar more a gallon under mother fucker Biden than I did under President Trump.

Like you go anywhere. Tee hee.

Blake
07-16-2021, 10:49 AM
I mean who isn't afraid of inflation?

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 10:50 AM
I mean who isn't afraid of inflation?

Bend over, I'll fucking make you afraid of inflation.

MultiTroll
07-16-2021, 11:00 AM
and you fear Madonna.

Thread
07-16-2021, 11:54 AM
and you fear Madonna.

Damn rights.

Thread
07-16-2021, 11:55 AM
Like you go anywhere. Tee hee.

Damn, you're full of piss & vinegar of a Friday morning, SfS.

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 11:56 AM

Bend over, I'll fucking fill you full of piss and vinegar.

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 11:57 AM

But really...you don't go anywhere. Right?

Thread
07-16-2021, 12:31 PM
But really...you don't go anywhere. Right?

No, I'm close to recluse.

baseline bum
07-16-2021, 01:26 PM
No, I'm close to recluse.

That's not true, don't you go fuck your mother every Sunday?

Thread
07-16-2021, 01:28 PM

See, I try and be serious and you always show your ass, bum.

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 01:37 PM

tee hee

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 01:41 PM

Although, that just requires him walking to the mantle, taking the urn down, taking the lid off, and doing his business.
Can you imagine the state those ashes are in by now? Probably like jacking off with a pumice stone.

SpursforSix
07-16-2021, 01:41 PM
^ tee hee

Will Hunting
07-16-2021, 01:44 PM
Gas prices in June 2021 were 17 cents / gallon higher than they were in June of 2018 (e.g., when demand levels were compared to where they are now), you just hold Democrats to higher standards than Republicans.

baseline bum
07-16-2021, 02:03 PM
See, I try and be serious and you always show your ass, bum.

Says the guy scared of Madonna

Thread
07-16-2021, 08:14 PM
Gas prices in June 2021 were 17 cents / gallon higher than they were in June of 2018 (e.g., when demand levels were compared to where they are now), you just hold Democrats to higher standards than Republicans.

When Trump left I was at $2.39 a gallon.
I'm at $3.39 a gallon now.

Thread
07-16-2021, 08:16 PM
Says the guy scared of Madonna

Well, when somebody/Madonna threatens to blow up the White House the day President Trump moves into it, yes I get scared.
When the top military soldier in the U.S./Gen. Milley threatens to shoot the President of the United States to death because he might attempt a coup, yes, I get scared.

baseline bum
07-16-2021, 08:59 PM
Well, when somebody/Madonna threatens to blow up the White House the day President Trump moves into it, yes I get scared.
When the top military soldier in the U.S./Gen. Milley threatens to shoot the President of the United States to death because he might attempt a coup, yes, I get scared.

LOL scared of a 100 lb 60 year old singer

Will Hunting
07-16-2021, 09:19 PM
When Trump left I was at $2.39 a gallon.
I'm at $3.39 a gallon now.
Unfortunately I can’t help your limited boomer brain process information or think beyond a 3rd grade level.

Blake
07-16-2021, 09:32 PM

But no prob with magatardia attacking the Capitol. You had your pom poms out.

Thread
07-16-2021, 09:39 PM
Unfortunately I can’t help your limited boomer brain process information or think beyond a 3rd grade level.

I'm paying a dollar more a gallon under mother fucker Biden.

Thread
07-16-2021, 09:40 PM

+ a 5 star general because he has the guns.

Thread
07-16-2021, 09:41 PM
But no prob with magatardia attacking the Capitol. You had your pom poms out.

That's your lookout.

baseline bum
07-16-2021, 09:43 PM
+ a 5 star general because he has the guns.

You got the disgraced deplorable general talking coup

DMX7
07-16-2021, 09:52 PM
I feared it under Trump too.

Will Hunting
07-17-2021, 08:55 AM
I'm paying a dollar more a gallon under mother fucker Biden.
You’re a shut in who doesn’t go anywhere. This is manufactured outrage at its finest.

Frenchfred
07-17-2021, 09:00 AM

Gas is at 1.7€ a liter here, thanks Biden . The moron thinks that the US president dictates gas prices :rollin

Frenchfred
07-17-2021, 09:04 AM

especially one who didn't threaten to blow out the white house. But Again Thread doesn't know how to read english his native tongue

Will Hunting
07-17-2021, 09:35 AM
especially one who didn't threaten to blow out the white house. But Again Thread doesn't know how to read english his native tongue
Seeing Trump get his cheeks clapped by Biden has made him and tens of millions of other MAGAboomers completely lose their shit. If this country can somehow survive the next 15-20 years it’ll be a much better place after most of the MAGAboomers have died off.

EDIT: fixing typo

Frenchfred
07-17-2021, 09:59 AM
Seeing Trump get his cheeks clapped by Biden has made him and tens of millions of other MAGAboomers completely lose their shit. If this country can somehow survive the next week 15-20 years it’ll be a much better place after most of the MAGAboomers have died off.

crossing fingers

baseline bum
07-17-2021, 10:23 AM
Seeing Trump get his cheeks clapped by Biden has made him and tens of millions of other MAGAboomers completely lose their shit. If this country can somehow survive the next week 15-20 years it’ll be a much better place after most of the MAGAboomers have died off.

Week? Naw this is probably going to be a lot longer term hike in COVID cases now that people are congregating inside and not wearing masks. I don't think you're ever going to get people to modify their behavior again to what it was before there was widespread vaccination.

Will Hunting
07-17-2021, 10:46 AM
Week? Naw this is probably going to be a lot longer term hike in COVID cases now that people are congregating inside and not wearing masks. I don't think you're ever going to get people to modify their behavior again to what it was before there was widespread vaccination.
Not sure what this reply has to do with my post. In any event I really have no sympathy for unvaccinated people getting sick at this point except for the ones with a condition where they couldn’t get the vaccine.

baseline bum
07-17-2021, 10:49 AM
Not sure what this reply has to do with my post. In any event I really have no sympathy for unvaccinated people getting sick at this point except for the ones with a condition where they couldn’t get the vaccine.

Not sure what you mean by survive the next week then. Thought you were referring to the huge rise in cases we're seeing now from delta.

Trainwreck2100
07-17-2021, 10:56 AM
Not sure what you mean by survive the next week then. Thought you were referring to the huge rise in cases we're seeing now from delta.

i dont think he meant to post "week"

Will Hunting
07-17-2021, 11:01 AM
Oh shit that was a typo, meant to say “survive until then”

Will Hunting
07-17-2021, 11:03 AM
But yes, I’d unapologetically love to see a COVID surge that wipes hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated MAGAboomers out.

baseline bum
07-17-2021, 11:08 AM
But yes, I’d unapologetically love to see a COVID surge that wipes hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated MAGAboomers out.

Oh ok, I see. I wouldn't mind it either if it wasn't for the breakthrough rate being so high. Winehole posted an article saying something like 12% of hospitalized COVID patients and 7% of COVID deaths in Mississippi over the last couple of weeks or so, if I remember right, were from vaccinated people.

Will Hunting
07-17-2021, 11:11 AM
Oh ok, I see. I wouldn't mind it either if it wasn't for the breakthrough rate being so high. Winehole posted an article saying something like 12% of hospitalized COVID patients and 7% of COVID deaths in Mississippi over the last couple of weeks or so, if I remember right, were from vaccinated people.
How many of those were people who just got one shot and how many of them were morbidly obese Mississippians who buy their groceries at Walmart?

Adam Lambert
07-17-2021, 12:28 PM
The unvaccinated are still walking petri dishes for new variations of the virus, but I'm heartened by the fact that non-retards will still continue to get vaccines and boosters so that hopefully the deaths skew towards the deserving.

Will Hunting
07-17-2021, 12:48 PM
I’m also just not as worried since the immediate area I live in is concentrated with educated white libs, eg, the vaccination rate for adults is probably north of 90%.

Blake
07-17-2021, 04:12 PM

As long as they die quick and don't take up too much hospital space

koriwhat
07-17-2021, 04:17 PM

These people are excuse makers. They will suggest this or that always instead of reality.

Blake
07-17-2021, 04:18 PM
These people are excuse makers. They will suggest this or that always instead of reality.

Bro did the price of ink go up on you bro?

koriwhat
07-17-2021, 04:19 PM
The unvaccinated are still walking petri dishes for new variations of the virus, but I'm heartened by the fact that non-retards will still continue to get vaccines and boosters so that hopefully the deaths skew towards the deserving.

You got the "vaccine" and so did Biden but yall aren't both retards? :lmao

koriwhat
07-17-2021, 04:20 PM

Yall pussies going to cry about the above like yall cry to me all the fucking time? :lmao

koriwhat
07-17-2021, 04:22 PM
I’m also just not as worried since the immediate area I live in is concentrated with "educated" white libs, eg, the vaccination rate for adults is probably north of 90%.

Just like all shit sjw fuck faces... Surround yourself in a sea of whites but but but BLM!

Blake
07-17-2021, 04:25 PM
You got the "vaccine" and so did Biden but yall aren't both retards? :lmao

So you haven't gotten the vaccine? And you work in a confined tattoo parlor?

If karma exists you need to die from covid very soon.

koriwhat
07-17-2021, 04:26 PM
Just like your fat fucking ex wife I too don't give a fuck what you have to say Blake. :tu

Blake
07-17-2021, 04:41 PM
Just like your fat fucking ex wife I too don't give a fuck what you have to say Blake. :tu

You forgot to put this in three paragraph form and sign off with God bless

koriwhat
07-17-2021, 04:49 PM
^ :lmao
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--KUqswmrA--/t_Resized%20Artwork/c_fit,g_north_west,h_1054,w_1054/co_ffffff,e_outline:53/co_ffffff,e_outline:inner_fill:53/co_bbbbbb,e_outline:3:1000/c_mpad,g_center,h_1260,w_1260/b_rgb:eeeeee/c_limit,f_auto,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1555180526/production/designs/4633200_0.jpg