PDA

View Full Version : Another influencer dies after taking a selfie in a dangerous area

lefty
07-21-2021, 05:31 PM
Smh….

Not the first time that has happened

https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/1417171716112064513

Texas_Ranger
07-21-2021, 05:35 PM
dont do stupid shit kids.

Blake
07-21-2021, 06:33 PM
Darwin doesn't care how fine your ass might be

Reck
07-21-2021, 06:46 PM
Thrill seekers.

Died the way she lived, I guess so all's good.

baseline bum
07-21-2021, 08:40 PM
Sucks dying from a 5 meter fall, damn.

DMX7
07-21-2021, 09:03 PM

That's really not far at all.

Robz4000
07-21-2021, 09:54 PM

She land on her head or something?

DJR210
07-22-2021, 01:15 AM
She land on her head or something?

:lol

Spurtacular
07-22-2021, 09:53 AM
Only fell 16 feet into a pool of water. Sounds like really bad luck against those odds.

Thread
07-22-2021, 02:51 PM
dont do stupid shit kids.

- "...and don't do drugs."

- That fat guy in -City Slickers-

koriwhat
07-22-2021, 02:53 PM
WGAF? The less "influencers" in this world the better! Sucks for her family though but damn if these people aren't total and utter rejects dying for the likes.

Blake
07-22-2021, 11:05 PM
WGAF? The less "influencers" in this world the better! Sucks for her family though but damn if these people aren't total and utter rejects dying for the likes.

Death wish kori making an appearance

Spurtacular
07-23-2021, 05:20 AM
Death wish kori making an appearance

How many times has Blue Santa Faggs told people to kill themselves?
How many times were you bothered?

koriwhat
07-23-2021, 03:17 PM

They won't answer that whatsoever because I've been asking the same for some time now. Just like that faux intellectual RandomCunt the rest of them will just fling insults and act like they weren't called out over their hypocrisy.

Btw, YO BLAKE DIE BITCH DIE!

Blake
07-23-2021, 04:29 PM
however, i'm sick of the negativity within me and not just here.

Spurtacular
07-24-2021, 12:38 AM

Account, blake.

koriwhat
07-24-2021, 01:03 PM
Account, blake.

I've asked similar of them but I always get silence... It's because they're tribalist pussies.

But seriously, Blake die! IDGAF what happens to that bitch anymore.

Reck
07-24-2021, 01:52 PM
I've asked similar of them but I always get silence... It's because they're tribalist pussies.

Blake forgives you. He knows this are the drugs talking.

Get help, maybe they’ll feed you while in there as well.

DMC
07-24-2021, 01:57 PM
These are people who will do anything to get revenue by doing nothing.

koriwhat
07-24-2021, 02:16 PM
Blake forgives you. He knows this are the drugs talking.

Get help, maybe they’ll feed you while in there as well.

Again, what drugs? Answer that first and then I might actually take you seriously.

You're a fucking bitch bro and your reply embodies that.

And no Blake didn't forgive me because there was nothing to forgive tbh. He's just a fucking dumb weak bitch like yourself so it's no wonder you're over here trying to do his dirty work. Two bitch ass peas in a pod!

Spurtacular
07-24-2021, 06:55 PM
Again, what drugs? Answer that first and then I might actually take you seriously.

You're a fucking bitch bro and your reply embodies that.

And no Blake didn't forgive me because there was nothing to forgive tbh. He's just a fucking dumb weak bitch like yourself so it's no wonder you're over here trying to do his dirty work. Two bitch ass peas in a pod!

You showed contrition towards Blue Santa Faggs. You didn't calculate that he's psychotic though. It happens.

Blake
07-24-2021, 07:12 PM

inner peace is my objective. god bless you SH and hope you find your inner peace too.

pgardn
07-24-2021, 08:53 PM
Take a dive off a 5 meter board. You will hesitate. That is high.

Hitting your head on a hard surface moving 10 m/s (a 5 meter fall) will certainly do damage.

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2021, 09:46 PM
influencer or attention whore?

Reck
07-24-2021, 11:30 PM

Hitting your head on a hard surface moving 10 m/s (a 5 meter fall) will certainly do damage.

You can die from any height. Not sure why distance is a contending factor here. A well place hit anywhere on the head will be the end of you no matter from where you have fallen.

I also see a lot of people getting the influencer part of the story and lolling about it. She was a legit climber from the pictures I’ve seen. Mountaineering is one of the most dangerous shit you can do.

Spurtacular
07-25-2021, 12:28 AM
You can die from any height. Not sure why distance is a contending factor here.

You're not? So, you think a two-foot drop and a twenty-foot drop are pretty much the same thing?

Thread
07-25-2021, 12:42 AM

That's her excuse, what's your's?

pgardn
07-25-2021, 08:57 AM
That's her excuse, what's your's?

Im not quite dead yet?

Thread
07-25-2021, 01:50 PM
Im not quite dead yet?

True, but the "do damage" is quite evident, peeg.

It's from a "All in the Family" episode where the local delivery boy for the grocery store comes to the Bunker house. He's a bit retarded and Archie insults him, and he runs off from the house. His father comes looking for him at the Bunker house and encounters Archie...Archie: "What happened to him, did somebody throw him up in the air and forget to catch him?"

Exasperated Father: "No, at birth he was deprived of oxygen for too long. Now, what's your excuse?"

pgardn
07-26-2021, 09:32 AM
True, but the "do damage" is quite evident, peeg.

It's from a "All in the Family" episode where the local delivery boy for the grocery store comes to the Bunker house. He's a bit retarded and Archie insults him, and he runs off from the house. His father comes looking for him at the Bunker house and encounters Archie...Archie: "What happened to him, did somebody throw him up in the air and forget to catch him?"

Exasperated Father: "No, at birth he was deprived of oxygen for too long. Now, what's your excuse?"

Oh come on now.

You have already admitted you will cut off your nose to spite your face.
Dont be calling people brain dead. You will die for a cause when some yells "witch" without a second thought.
Ready made worker bee with no prospect of hope so you sting yourself.

And I think my line was from Monty Python. Some ancient stuff you would appreciate, I guess I failed.

Thread
07-26-2021, 11:36 AM
Oh come on now.

You have already admitted you will cut off your nose to spite your face.
Dont be calling people brain dead. You will die for a cause when some yells "witch" without a second thought.
Ready made worker bee with no prospect of hope so you sting yourself.

And I think my line was from Monty Python. Some ancient stuff you would appreciate, I guess I failed.

...true. I've never done a second of Monty Python. I knew instinctively it was not for me.