PDA

View Full Version : CNN sending subliminal message during Cheney speech.

gtownspur
11-21-2005, 11:26 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/vpotus2.JPG

This was reported on Drudge. Appareantly someone at Cnn was trying to flashing an x graphic during cheney's speech.

There appears to be black letters written under the x. Can someone who knows how to photo edit try to see what those letters say.

George W. Bush
11-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Don't pay attention to that there CNN, i.e. SINNIN News.

Go for the good stuff. Fox Rules!

gtownspur
11-21-2005, 11:54 PM
I dont GW. I tell you what. I.. I..just gonna have to say i like that gentleman with the 700 club, he's so fair and balanced. I make 75 dolla donation to the uh pat robertson fella. I would of bought new window blades for my tahoe but i gave it to the Lord for 75 dollas.:rolleyes

gtownspur
11-21-2005, 11:56 PM
I got to admit, that bush photo is funny. :lol

George W. Bush
11-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Ol pat's got sum issues, I'll give you that much.

Now go take care of your Tahoe. Tahoe's need LOVE too, but don't tell that there MOokie fella, he's lible to fly off the handle.

gtownspur
11-21-2005, 11:58 PM
I will. Mr. W God bless you. May the Lord deliver you a victory for his nation, while i finish decorating my star spangled patriotic carrot cake.

JoeChalupa
11-22-2005, 12:15 AM
This is some xciting news.

Nbadan
11-22-2005, 12:18 AM
After much study I can only conclude that the black lettering is likely some sort of t.v. code and the big black X is being used to center Cheney in the picture. Sorry, nothing sinister here folks.

George W. Bush
11-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Well, since Dan is the only truly unbiased person in this Political forum, i'm gonna take his word for it!!!

JoeChalupa
11-22-2005, 12:20 AM
You are Xonerated.

Nbadan
11-22-2005, 12:21 AM
Well, since Dan is the only truly unbiased person in this Political forum, i'm gonna take his word for it!!!

:lol

Hey, I love a good conspiracy.

George W. Bush
11-22-2005, 12:31 AM
:tu

Who duzzent?

SA210
11-22-2005, 12:32 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/vpotus2.JPG

Cheney, The Liar

Vashner
11-22-2005, 01:38 AM
There is some Text in that too... Funny some haxxor was able to overlay that.

jochhejaam
11-22-2005, 06:54 AM
Rather (no pun intended) bizarre...

CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

**Exclusive**

At 11:04:45 AM ET Monday CNN was airing Vice President Dick Cheney's speech live from the American Enterprise Institute in Washington -- when a large black 'X' repeatedly flashed over the vice president's face!

The 'X' over Cheney's face appeared each time less than a second, creating an odd subliminal effect.

As this DRUDGE REPORT screen capture reveals, while one 'X' flashed over Cheney's face CNN ran a headline at the bottom of its screen: "CHENEY: I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO CRITICIZE."
One top White House source expressed concern about what was aired over CNN.

"Is someone in Atlanta trying to tell us something?"

A CNN spokesman did not return repeated calls late Monday night.

Developing...

exstatic
11-22-2005, 08:09 AM
This just in: The black text at the bottom says:

"take off your foil hat. you're as bad as dan."

Useruser666
11-22-2005, 09:01 AM
Can't read the black text.

SWC Bonfire
11-22-2005, 09:29 AM
http://www.saturday-night-live.com/images/weekendupdate/nealon.gif

No comment was available from CNN's head of editing, Mr. Subliminal.

Bandit2981
11-22-2005, 09:42 AM
How does this constitute an "Exclusive" news story? Oh, its Drudge...

Oh, Gee!!
11-22-2005, 10:35 AM
The black letters clearly say "Baby-killing, ChickenHawk!!!111!!!!."

gtownspur
11-22-2005, 02:15 PM
This just in: The black text at the bottom says:

"take off your foil hat. you're as bad as dan."

Aren't you the same moron who believed the 911 attacks were staged by the US.

Marcus Bryant
11-22-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm sure the resident nutjob would've had the same response had say, a clip of Hillary Clinton has been broadcast with a similiar black X on Fox News...

Spurminator
11-22-2005, 02:59 PM
I ran this through my uber-filter, and it looks like you've all been had...

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8985/cheney0tx.jpg

Nbadan
11-22-2005, 03:05 PM
I ran this through my uber-filter, and it looks like you've all been had...

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8985/cheney0tx.jpg

:lmao

exstatic
11-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Aren't you the same moron who believed the 911 attacks were staged by the US.

That would be a big 'no'. :lol

gtownspur
11-23-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm sorry. You did allege once to that.

exstatic
11-23-2005, 02:26 AM
Um, no I didn't. You've secretly watched Fahrenheit 9/11 too many times. Surprise: I'm not even a Democrat.

gtownspur
11-23-2005, 11:29 AM
^For what reason? To don the cloak of Moderate Bi partisan pseudo libertarian moonbat?

RandomGuy
11-25-2005, 06:19 PM
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47534

The text reads: "Transition begins after 5 frames of black."

Technical glitch resulted in a router that switches feeds in the control room hiccuping.

I find it rather telling that Drudge leaps to the assumption that it was done on purpose. "It glitched over and over again, huh?" Drudge responded. "The timing of the glitch is interesting."

Yawn. No vast left-wing conpiracy for conservative dorks to work themselves into a lather about...

jochhejaam
11-27-2005, 06:30 PM
An exclamation point to the "X" story.

CNN OPERATOR FIRED AFTER SUGGESTING 'X' OVER CHENEY WAS 'FREE SPEECH'

A CNN switchboard operator was fired over the holiday -- after the operator claimed the 'X' placed over Vice President's Dick Cheney's face was "free speech!"

"We did it just to make a point. Tell them to stop lying, Bush and Cheney," the CNN operator said to a caller. "Bring our soldiers home."

The caller initially phoned the network to complain about the all-news channel flashing an "X' over Cheney as he gave an address live from Washington.

"Was it not freedom of speech? Yes or No?" the CNN operator explained.

"If you don't like it, don't watch."

Laurie Goldberg, Senior Vice President for Public Relations with CNN, said in a release:

"A Turner switchboard operator was fired today after we were alerted to a conversation the operator had with a caller in which the operator lost his temper and expressed his personal views -- behavior that was totally inappropriate. His comments did not reflect the views of CNN. We are reaching out to the caller and expressing our deep regret to her and apologizing that she did not get the courtesy entitled to her. "

<Drudge>

mookie2001
11-27-2005, 07:58 PM
black votes are used by democrats only to further homosexual agenda

CharlieMac
11-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Drudge has fucked up a few times in the past. But if the story turns out to be true, I'll make sure to email the story to the type of people that wouldn't believe Fox News if they reported train collision or some shit after seeing footage on every station.

bigzak25
11-27-2005, 10:09 PM

shhhh...keep it on the DownLow. :lol

gtownspur
11-28-2005, 12:37 AM

Well they as hell don't use black votes to further the african american agenda. Unless you count bailing out Popeyes, inwhich case i'm just being facetious for the sake of illustrating your stupidity and gullibility. Your obviously a big moron if you think the North eastern liberal HOward dean democrats actually care about black people. To them, blacks are like their little children who need their guidance. Ever hear Al gore talk to a black audience? Sounds like he has to explain everything in the simplest form to them becuase he and the democrats think blacks are uneducated. It's the damn truth. Many blacks have called their brethren to leave the DNC plantation. I can't stand people who are still living in the Jim Crow days in which they depend on a political party to pander to them and throw them away like tampons.

JoeChalupa
11-28-2005, 08:24 AM
Well they as hell don't use black votes to further the african american agenda. Unless you count bailing out Popeyes, inwhich case i'm just being facetious for the sake of illustrating your stupidity and gullibility. Your obviously a big moron if you think the North eastern liberal HOward dean democrats actually care about black people. To them, blacks are like their little children who need their guidance. Ever hear Al gore talk to a black audience? Sounds like he has to explain everything in the simplest form to them becuase he and the democrats think blacks are uneducated. It's the damn truth. Many blacks have called their brethren to leave the DNC plantation. I can't stand people who are still living in the Jim Crow days in which they depend on a political party to pander to them and throw them away like tampons.

:rolleyes You really need to get out more and educate yourself.

I try to be as open minded as possible but that is just pure BS. The republicans have been wanting the black vote for years and if you think they have the best interest of minorities in mind then you are fooling yourself.

But I see you've fallen under the "guidance" of republicans. :lol

exstatic
11-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Hoipefully, they'll throw him away like a tampon...

gtownspur
11-29-2005, 02:58 AM
:rolleyes You really need to get out more and educate yourself.

I try to be as open minded as possible but that is just pure BS. The republicans have been wanting the black vote for years and if you think they have the best interest of minorities in mind then you are fooling yourself.

But I see you've fallen under the "guidance" of republicans. :lol

First of all JoePanocha, i don't give a damn if the republican's look out for my "hispanic" interest. Are you that dumb. DO you think at every national election cycle; i put on my pancho, stop at the local republican lodge to pickup their issue pamphlets to wait and see if their promises are gonna be along the lines of "we will install free soda machines at every Carniceria", and then go push the button for a straight Republican ticket after being bribed with Corona, "Frijoles" and "garlic clove ropes" by the republican party?:lmao

My point is that blacks and hispanics need to look out for their own self interest and better themselves and not rely on the Gravy Train Party. I think your the fool if you thought John Kerry was gonna usher in the golden age of Black and Hispanic Hegemony over american affluence. I don't care if George Bush was to don a sombrero,kiss an immigrant baby, and eat a bowl of menudo. That's not the reason i'd vote for him.

Otherwise if John Kerry would of bought out Popeyes chicken and sang Mariachi, I know for a fact you would crown him the "Minority messiah".

gtownspur
11-29-2005, 03:03 AM
Hoipefully, they'll throw him away like a tampon...

Funny how the DNC would have problems with discarding you like a tampon. I mean, your practically so far up there you've become graphed to the walls.

SA210
11-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Bush helping minorities? :rolleyes