PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Poop won a game with Team USA

ElNono
07-28-2021, 01:04 AM
Suck it haters... beat powerhouse Iran by 40...

:pop: "Iran clearly a contender, very well coached team, have been playing together for a long time, ball didn't go in for them tonight"

Rummpd
07-28-2021, 10:36 AM
Iran might be the worst nation ever at basketball truth be told. Talk about a scrimmage.

DMC
07-28-2021, 07:59 PM
:pop: "it was like a drone strike, to be perfectly honest. Kevin was great"

Rummpd
07-28-2021, 08:10 PM
Iran men’s might not win women’s tourney what a farce of a 2nd match but Pop surely hitting vino tonight

ElNono
07-28-2021, 08:33 PM
:pop: "It would be hypocritical to comment on Iran's treatment of women when we have systemic levels of misogyny and gender inequality in our own country. We need to do better ourselves before we start pointing fingers."

Millennial_Messiah
08-02-2021, 08:20 PM
:pop: "It would be hypocritical to comment on Iran's treatment of women when we have systemic levels of misogyny and gender inequality in our own country. We need to do better ourselves before we start pointing fingers."
Now you're starting to get the picture. :toast

DMC
08-04-2021, 09:35 PM

But let's leave Gov Cuomo out of this.

Ef-man
08-04-2021, 11:07 PM

Nothing like reading the whatabout or bothsides or doesnotexist posts from derp’s my child.

ElNono
08-05-2021, 06:07 PM
But let's leave Gov Cuomo out of this.

Cuomo needs to go. It's not the the thousands he killed, but the mistreatment of women clearly crossed a line.

ElNono
08-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Nothing like reading the whatabout or bothsides or doesnotexist posts from derp’s my child.

:lol I don't see his posts or replies, my time is worth more than that.

MultiTroll
08-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Can we get a time and channel for the Gold Medal game?

Rummpd
08-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Can we get a time and channel for the Gold Medal game?

1030 Friday E and expect NBC but they could make it stream again?

MultiTroll
08-05-2021, 06:51 PM
1030 Friday E and expect NBC but they could make it stream again?
Cool.
I made a game thread out front, maybe will get more viewership.
Seems like USA roster will prevail but i don't underestimate Pop.

ambchang
08-05-2021, 08:28 PM
Just watched the replay of the game. Man the US lives by the three.

MultiTroll
08-05-2021, 09:03 PM
Just watched the replay of the game. Man the US lives by the three.
If Durbetta has an off three point night, hope the team will adjust.
We know CIA won't. :lol

Ef-man
08-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Wonder how many 0$forevers will show up thumping their chests if Team USA wins silver instead of gold.

They have been awfully quiet after Team USA opened that can of whoopass on everyone.

Rummpd
08-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Hard to root for a team led by Pop and diva Durant but have to as it is USA vs. France. Think they will win but it will be competitive.

Thanos
08-06-2021, 10:41 PM
lol Francerefs rigging two straight games for the Frogs.

Thanos
08-06-2021, 11:11 PM
This is such a poorly coached Team USA. Zero chemistry and skating by on pure talent.

ElNono
08-06-2021, 11:28 PM
Suck it haters...

Biggems
08-06-2021, 11:30 PM
This is such a poorly coached Team USA. Zero chemistry and skating by on pure talent.

It wasn't poor coaching.....it was a bunch of hero ball, and the only consistent player was Durant. The rest shot like they had never touched a basketball before.

Biggems
08-06-2021, 11:30 PM

It wasn't poor coaching.....it was a bunch of hero ball, and the only consistent player was Durant. The rest shot like they had never touched a basketball before.

Mitch
08-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Possibly the worst coached Olympic team of all time, tbh

Robz4000
08-06-2021, 11:48 PM

:cry

ElNono
08-06-2021, 11:59 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsM4idyW8AEma_5.jpg:small

florige
08-07-2021, 12:15 AM

Gold

Mitch
08-07-2021, 02:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsM4idyW8AEma_5.jpg:small

Team USA lost a match, automatically making pop the worst coach we've had :lol

ElNono
08-07-2021, 03:19 AM
Team USA lost a match, automatically making pop the worst coach we've had :lol

False. Coach K lost a match and got eliminated.

Thanos
08-07-2021, 08:35 AM
Man if only there was someone on the sidelines who could make a gameplan and eliminate the hero ball…

Mitch
08-07-2021, 11:02 AM
False. Coach K lost a match and got eliminated.

Olympics only, nono

ElNono
08-07-2021, 05:13 PM
Olympics only, nono

Why would you want to limit it to that? He was Team USA coach, period.

Mitch
08-07-2021, 10:58 PM
Why would you want to limit it to that? He was Team USA coach, period.

Because it's the only stage people care about, and one of the 4 post-pro Olympic losses belong to pop. All 4 belong to a spur

ElNono
08-08-2021, 02:08 AM
Because it's the only stage I care about, and one of the 4 post-pro Olympic losses belong to pop. All 4 belong to a spur

fify. embarrassing all the same whether you care or not about it.

Plus, Manu was a Spur and won that time Pop did not and he wasn't even the coach then... Obviously, the schtick doesn't work with Larry Brown... :lol

DMC
08-08-2021, 09:52 AM

Plus, Manu was a Spur and won that time Pop did not and he wasn't even the coach then... Obviously, the schtick doesn't work with Larry Brown... :lol

Spurs won Gold in 2004. Kobe gave Chauncey a Finals MVP award and attended a rape trial. That's it and that's all.

Mitch
08-08-2021, 06:19 PM

Only a spurfan cares about FIBA, nono. Let's be honest here

DMC
08-08-2021, 08:37 PM

Let's be real honest, your own "stars" didn't care about the Olympics.

ElNono
08-09-2021, 04:20 AM

You seem to care a great deal about FIBA when Pop is involved... Let us proceed.

Mitch
08-09-2021, 10:18 AM
You seem to care a great deal about FIBA when Pop is involved... Let us proceed.

I never did, but I saw it as a metric for burnface to lead us to at least one Olympic loss

Which he did

Let us proceed...

MultiTroll
08-09-2021, 11:30 AM

Spurs won Gold in 2004. Kobe gave Chauncey a Finals MVP award and attended a rape trial. That's it and that's all.
Laker Phags you keep skirting away and failing to address this.

ambchang
08-09-2021, 12:47 PM
:lol Laker fans rooting for their own country to lose so that they can talk smack to some random people they’ve never met nor will ever meet in real life.

Doesn’t get more pathetic than this.

ElNono
08-09-2021, 01:09 PM
I never did, but I saw it as a metric for burnface to lead us to at least one Olympic loss

Which he did

Let us proceed...

You can't have it both ways, tbh... you either care and acknowledge the Coach K shit sandwich or you don't and you can't pin shit on craterface...

It is what it is.

The Gemini Method
08-09-2021, 01:21 PM
:lol Laker fans rooting for their own country to lose so that they can talk smack to some random people they’ve never met nor will ever meet in real life.

Doesn’t get more pathetic than this. What are you talking about? I was rooting for Team USA to win the title. Sure there weren't any Lakers on the squad, but McGee winning it made him part of the first Mother/Son duo to do it in Olympic Basketball. Even if he is a Nuggets/Suns player now.

Mitch
08-09-2021, 02:02 PM
You can't have it both ways, tbh... you either care and acknowledge the Coach K shit sandwich or you don't and you can't pin shit on craterface...

It is what it is.

I don't care, but we have a loss in the Olympics and that's what I point to. Team USA should never lose any game in the Olympics, even if it's just a group match

ambchang
08-09-2021, 02:34 PM
What are you talking about? I was rooting for Team USA to win the title. Sure there weren't any Lakers on the squad, but McGee winning it made him part of the first Mother/Son duo to do it in Olympic Basketball. Even if he is a Nuggets/Suns player now.

See rest of thread.

The Gemini Method
08-09-2021, 02:48 PM
See rest of thread. Ah, well, That's on him and, I, for one, appreciate that Pop was able to get his gold. That's all that matters to me.

DMC
08-09-2021, 03:49 PM

Doesn’t get more pathetic than this.

Stick around, we set new goals regularly.