PDA

View Full Version : The Death Of John Kennedy

Nbadan
11-22-2005, 04:39 AM
The Death Of John Kennedy

There have been two official investigations. One concluded Oswald acted alone, the other that there was a conspiracy. After forty years, many of the key documents which could tell the whole story remain classified. Why, if it is an open and shut case? Why the secrecy, if Oswald was just a "crazed lone gunman"?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/z335.gif

The House Select Commitee on Assassinations concluded that John F. Kennedy was the victim of a conspiracy based on the recording of the gunshots fired in Dealey Plaza, captured over a police radio. A total of 7 impulses were caught on the tape, but citing budgetary constraints, the HSCA only had 4 of them analysed. The analysis concluded that all 4 were gunshots, two of them occuring within 1/2 a second of each other, too close to be fired by one man. Comparisons of the echoes with test shots fired in Deakel Plaza confirmed that at least one of the recorded shots had indeed been fired from the Grassy Knoll. Needless to say, the existance of 5, rather than just 3, gunshots destroyed the Oswald as lone gunman cover-up.

Warren supporters quickly tried to dismiss the audio record of the gunshots by claiming that the recording was actually of gunshots in another part of the city, and confused for Dealey Plaza shots because of a timing error. Without explaining just where the other shots had occured, or why the echo patterns matched matched the test shots fired in Dealey Plaza, the Warren supporters declared victory. New research has shown that the report that dismissed the audio recording of the gunshots was itself deeply flawed, and ignored evidence that confirmed both the locatrion and time of the recording as being in Dealey Plaza at the time of the JFK assassination.

This means that the original House Select Committee on Assassinations conclusion is the correct one. There were at least four gunshots in Dealey Plaza, two of them within 1/2 second of each other, and at least one of the shots came from the Grassy Knoll.

---

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1494/jfk6zn.jpg

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was the 35th President of the United States from January 20, 1961 until November 22, 1963, when he was assassinated in Dallas, Texas.

Nbadan
11-22-2005, 04:43 AM
Compare these two photos:

The man in the doorway of the school book depository (top) , and Oswald's photo immediatly after his arrest (bottom).

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/manindoorway.jpg

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/oswaldarrested.jpg

This is a photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald taken shortly after his arrest. Note the clear similarity in both appearance and dress to the man in the schoolbook depository doorway in the Altgen's photo.

The Warren Commission "identified" the individual as Billy Lovelady, a fellow Book Depository employee. But while Lovelady identifed the person in the Altgens' photo as himself, he also stated that he'd worn a red and white vertically striped shirt on the day of the assassination The man in the doorway's shirt in not striped and is open in front, exposing the tee shirt underneath.

In color films taken from another angle, the color of the shirt worn by the man in the doorway was revealed to be orange-brown. When Oswald was arrested, he was wearing the identical shirt- an orange-brown tweed with missing buttons and tee-shirt underneath.

Other films taken on November 22, 1963 revealed that Lovelady was in fact wearing a red and blue plaid shirt.

Hence, the figure in the doorway is NOT Lovelady.

(Billy Lovelady died of a heart attack Jan 1979)

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ALT_ANNOT.jpg

LittleGeneral
11-22-2005, 06:53 AM
ok?

Oh, Gee!!
11-22-2005, 10:45 AM
42 years ago today.

Mr. Peabody
11-22-2005, 12:10 PM
It looks like the "grinning" SS officer is probably squinting and not grinning.

DarkReign
11-22-2005, 02:09 PM
He was killed. It was a conspiracy. Oswald was the patsy.

This is news?

Nbadan
11-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Time has a way of putting things like the assassination of JFK in perspective. It's not as much of a mystery to me anymore, because I now know things I didn't used to know.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush has had a lot of trouble explaining his whereabouts on that fate-ful day, and that he placed a call to the FBI that day, that his private phone number was found on the dead body of "person of interest", David Ferrie sometime later.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush was so deeply involved in the Bay of Pigs operation that the supply boats were named Zapata, Barbara, and Houston. Zapata for his oil company, Barbara for the Mrs., and Houston for his home city.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush was probably a CIA operative since the late 1950's.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush was probably very much involved in Watergate as the Chairman of the Republican Party, despite the fact that his father, Prescott Bush, recruited Nixon to run for Congress in 1948.

I know that Prescott Bush had significant financial dealings in support of Hitler and his Nazi regime.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush was the Director of the CIA in the mid 70's.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush led the effort to keep the Iranian hostages from being released until after the 1980 presidential election, thereby sealing the election for Reagan/Bush.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush was instrumental in the Iran/Contra scandal (which was payback for the hostages deal) despite his insistence that he was "out of the loop".

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush's son Neil was to have dinner with John Hinckley's brother the week that Hinckley nearly assassinated Reagan.

I know that Neil Bush served in an organization with former Nazi youth and current Pope Benedict.

I know that Neil Bush's Silverado Savings & Loan failed, along with many other S&L's in the late 70's, and that the federal governent bailed out depositors by emptying the treasury of billions.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush, as President, initiated an investigation into the corrupt dealings of BCCI (Bank of Credit and Commerce) which was connected to the Bin Laden family via Khalid Bin Mafhouz. I know that not much came of that investigation.

I know that Jonathan Bush, brother of George Herbert Walker Bush, helped George Walker Bush get investment in Arbusto, his oil company startup, and that one of the investors was Osama Bin Laden's brother.

I know that BCCI and the Bin Ladens bailed out George Walker Bush's oil company Harken Energy with Saudi money in the 1980's.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush sits on the board of Carlyle Corporation, a major war profiteer and a holding company that is intent on swallowing up large pieces of the corporate landscape.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush is the only ex-President to receive daily briefings from the CIA.

I know that Jeb Bush, son of George Herbert Walker Bush, promised his brother George Walker Bush that he would deliver Florida, the state where he is governor, no matter what.

I know that John Ellis, George Walker Bush's first cousin, made the call of Florida for Bush during the counting of the 2000 electoral votes for Fox News, which contradicted what the other networks had concluded.

I know that George Walker Bush, son of George Herbert Walker Bush,lost the popular vote and probably lost Florida in the election of 2000, but was selected to the presidency by the Supreme Court before the statewide recount of Florida would have declared Al Gore the winner.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush met with members of the Bin Laden family the night before 9/11/2001.

I know that Marvin Bush, son of George Herbert Walker Bush, was a board member of the security company that held the contract for the World Trade Center at the time of the 9/11 attacks.

I know that George Walker Bush's popularity was quite low just prior to the 9/11 attacks.

I know that George Walker Bush claimed to have seen video of the first plane hit the WTC before there was any film or video of the event available.

I know that George Walker Bush was convinced that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

I know that George Herbert Walker Bush's administration sold Iraq weapons of mass destruction in the early 1990's.

I know that the 9/11 disaster was used as an excuse to invade Iraq.

I know that the exit polls showed Senator John Kerry winning the 2004 presidential election, but that Kerry's lead mysteriously vanished after midnight and when all the votes were counted, George Walker Bush somehow had the most popular votes and electoral votes in direct contradiction to the exit polls.

I know that this contradiction has never been able to be explained by the available facts.

I know that anywhere there's a Bush, there is something sinister going on.

I know a lot more than I used to know, but I still don't know nearly enough.

Useruser666
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Omg

Mr. Peabody
11-22-2005, 05:38 PM
I think Bush is also a member of the Trilateral Commission, Knights of Columbus, Freemasons, Stone Cutters, Skull and Bones, the Illuminati, the Priory of Sion, and the Knights Templar!

Useruser666
11-23-2005, 09:31 AM
You forgot Shriners. Don't underestimate the power of those little cars.

Extra Stout
11-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Was George Herbert Walker Bush aligned with Fidel Castro or the Mafia?

gtownspur
11-23-2005, 11:50 AM
Or the evil aliens of alpha recticuli?:lmao

FromWayDowntown
11-23-2005, 12:40 PM
John Kennedy is dead? Oh, no!!

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, the Lee Harvey Oswald Rock & Roll Band!

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/1381/8694fm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

smeagol
11-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Dan you are nuts.

Worse that the crazy left wingers in my country that see the hand of the US in everything. You see the hand of the Bush familiy everywhere.

Seek help. You need it.

Extra Stout
11-23-2005, 01:24 PM
I don't want Dan to seek help. These threads are extremely funny.

It's only a matter of time until he finds the link between the Bush family and the Nanking massacre, the silver collapse of 1893, slavery, and the bubonic plague in Europe. I await this with baited breath.

SpursWoman
11-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh, damn, Dan....I nearly pee'd myself reading that. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Extra Stout
11-23-2005, 01:40 PM
George Herbert Walker Bush convinced Eve to eat the apple.

FromWayDowntown
11-23-2005, 01:43 PM

It's only a matter of time until he finds the link between the Bush family and the Nanking massacre, the silver collapse of 1893, slavery, and the bubonic plague in Europe. I await this with baited breath.

I guess you'll admit to Bush family involvement, though, in the Teapot Dome scandal as well as the efforts to keep Citizen Kane from winning multiple Academy Awards? :D

SpursWoman
11-23-2005, 01:44 PM
George Herbert Walker Bush convinced Eve to eat the apple.

If not directly, then the Serpent must have been an old crony who owed him one.

Oh, Gee!!
11-23-2005, 01:49 PM
George Bush has been writing for the Simpsons under a pen name. The quality of the cartoon has been steadily declining since he was hired as a staff writer.

Extra Stout
11-23-2005, 02:07 PM
George Bush convinced T.O. he should try to get more money.

midgetonadonkey
11-23-2005, 02:16 PM
George Bush drank the last of my orange juice and put the empty container back in the fridge.

Extra Stout
11-23-2005, 02:19 PM
My shoelace just broke. Damn you George Bush!

smeagol
11-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Wasn't Bush Sr. in some way involved in our defeat against the Lakers in 04?

Wasn't he the idiot that started the clock late in the fatidic 0.4 shot?

Damn you Mr. Bush! You caused us the title!

Dan add this one to your list.

Oh, Gee!!
11-23-2005, 02:28 PM
George Bush convinced the Vikings to trade three future picks to the Cowboys for Hershel Walker.

Dre_7
11-23-2005, 02:48 PM
:lmao @ this thread.

midgetonadonkey
11-23-2005, 03:37 PM
George Bush sodomized my sister while slapping my mother with a wet sock.

Nbadan
11-24-2005, 02:47 AM

:lol

Give me time, Stout.

Facts speak for themselves. Taken in itself, my post seems laughable, but not one person even tried to prove that anything I posted is factually wrong. Fact is, if you dig deep enough there are, through-out history, prominent families in the U.S. who seem to have their hands in everything, the Bloombergs, the Rockefellers in the past, and the Bushs and Bin Ladens today. Coincidink? Not if your a serious student of American history.

Whether you realize it or not, the JFK assassination was a turning point for our country, and if you want to know who conspired to kill JFK, and later his brother Robert, all you have to do is ask yourself who benefited the most with the Kennedy family out of the way?

Dre_7
11-24-2005, 03:57 AM
Dude, Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy! I used to be big into the conspiricy theories. But once I did research on my own, not just listening to all the conspiricy people, I realized, much to my disappointment, that it was Oswald.

Nbadan
11-24-2005, 04:28 AM
Dude, Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy! I used to be big into the conspiricy theories. But once I did research on my own, not just listening to all the conspiricy people, I realized, much to my disappointment, that it was Oswald.

There is so much disinformation out there about the JFK assassination, it's very difficult to distinquish between what is real and what is not these days. Forget all the stories and eye-witness testimonials, look at just the physical evidence. The Magic bullet, the bent scope on Oswald's 'alleged' rifle, the poorly photo-shopped picture of Oswald holding said rifle, the poor security by the secret service that day, the re-rerouting of JFK's route to include the Library area, the ignored warnings, the 'alleged' shooting of officer Tippet by Oswald, the coincidences go on and on...

hussker
11-27-2005, 06:22 PM
You forgot Shriners. Don't underestimate the power of those little cars.

BEWARE OF THE FEZ....

Nbadan
11-29-2005, 04:31 AM
JFK: How the Media Assassinated the Real Story
By Robert Hennelly & Jerry Policoff

If the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy was one of the darkest tragedies in the republic's history, the reporting of it has remained one of the worst travesties of the American media. From the first reports out of Dallas in November of 1963, to the merciless flagellation of Oliver Stone's JFK over the last several months, the mainstream media have disgraced themselves by hewing blindly to the single-assassin theory advanced by the FBI within hours of the murder.

"Efforts over the last 29 years have met the same fate as Oliver Stone's movie: derision from the mainstream media. At first, the public bought the party line. But gradually, as more and more information slipped through the margins of the media business, and finally through the efforts of Congress itself, the public began to change its mind."

In its very first issue after the assassination, Life magazine seriously misrepresented the content of the Zapruder film, a practice that would continue until the film finally gained general release in 1975. The doctors at Parkland Hospital, who had worked on the president, had reported that he had suffered an "apparent" entrance wound to the throat. Since the book depository, from which Oswald had allegedly fired, was to the presidential limousine's rear, how, some were beginning to wonder, did the president suffer a frontal throat wound? Life's December 6, 1963, edition gave a simple and conclusive explanation, based on the Zapruder film, an answer only Life could provide.

Wrote Life: "The 8mm film shows the President turning his body far around to the right as he waves to someone in the crowd. His throat is exposed to the sniper's nest just before he clutches it." This description of the Zapruder film went a long way toward allaying fears of conspiracy in those early days, for it explained away a troublesome inconsistency in the lone assassin scenario. There was only one problem: The description of the Zapruder film was a total fabrication. Although the film shows Kennedy turning to the right--toward the grassy knoll, that is--at no time does he turn 180 degrees toward the book depository. Indeed, by the time he is hit, he is once again turning toward the front.

"Meanwhile, Life's sister publication, Time, did its best to swat away any and all conspiracy talk. Time countered the ground swell of conspiracy rumors in Europe with an article in its June 12, 1964, issue. Entitled "J.F.K.: The Murder and the Myths," the article blamed the speculation on "leftist" writers and publications seeking a "rightist conspiracy." Proponents of further investigation suffered fates similar to that of Thomas Buchanan, who in 1964 wrote the first book critical of the Warren Report, Who Killed Kennedy. Buchanan's thesis was groundless, Time argued, because he had allegedly been "fired by the Washington Star in 1948 after he admitted membership in the Communist party."

Real History Archives (http://www.realhistoryarchives.com/collections/assassinations/jfk/policoff-stone-JKF.htm)