PDA

View Full Version : Dr Death on Peacock network

Blake
08-03-2021, 10:19 PM
9/10

A real eye opener as to how doctors manage to get away with messing people up in surgery. This dude was doing it on purpose. Some crazy crazy based on true events shit.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2021, 01:05 AM
Followed the true story as I heard it on the podcast pretty well. Seems like the time jumps were overused for everything they had revealed early on. Solid acting by the three principals. Peacock still not worth a regular subscription but if you get a free trial or sign up for a month to binge it's worth a watch. They used to feature one premium show or another on the free side for a week at a time; don't know if that's the case anymore.

Spurtacular
08-04-2021, 02:30 AM
A real eye opener as to how doctors manage to get away with messing people up in surgery.

But they don't mess you up with the fake pandemic stuff?

SpursforSix
08-05-2021, 12:11 PM
Followed the true story as I heard it on the podcast pretty well. Seems like the time jumps were overused for everything they had revealed early on. Solid acting by the three principals. Peacock still not worth a regular subscription but if you get a free trial or sign up for a month to binge it's worth a watch. They used to feature one premium show or another on the free side for a week at a time; don't know if that's the case anymore.

Same. Podcast was pretty great. I'm thinking of getting Peakcock long enough to watch this.

ChumpDumper
08-05-2021, 12:29 PM
Ah they have a four part documentary for Dr. Death there as well mostly behind the paywall.

The John Wayne Gacy doc was quality and so I'll bookmark that for the next time I pay along with the Ghislane Maxwell and Joel Rifkin series.

Five seasons of The Office in the free area now to boot. Lost Speedways is free and cool if you like old abandoned shit and some sports history. I think it's great and I'm not into auto racing.

SpursforSix
08-05-2021, 12:47 PM
Ah they have a four part documentary for Dr. Death there as well mostly behind the paywall.

The John Wayne Gacy doc was quality and so I'll bookmark that for the next time I pay along with the Ghislane Maxwell and Joel Rifkin series.

Five seasons of The Office in the free area now to boot. Lost Speedways is free and cool if you like old abandoned shit and some sports history. I think it's great and I'm not into auto racing.

Meh. None of that really moves the needle. I can see enough of The Office in syndication. Maybe I'll wait until they have some other offerings.

Blake
08-05-2021, 02:12 PM
I'm borrowing password myself. I can't see the worth of Peacock just yet either. I've got Hulu so I can pretty much watch office, parks and rec, Seinfeld, etc at almost any time any way

koriwhat
08-05-2021, 02:21 PM
BlaKKKe loves his shit tv programming... I wouldn't doubt if that cuckold watches women's reality tv like kardashians and desperate old bitch housewives. What a pussy!

LaMarcus Bryant
08-05-2021, 02:33 PM
Listened to this podcast on a roadtrip some time back. Pretty unbelievable. It's as if someone wrote a fucked up story in Jr High with a bad plot of someone intentionally and arrogantly screwing over patients for fun.

Neo.
08-05-2021, 03:48 PM
BlaKKKe loves his shit tv programming... I wouldn't doubt if that cuckold watches women's reality tv like kardashians and desperate old bitch housewives. What a pussy!

whats wrong with this documentary?

koriwhat
08-05-2021, 03:50 PM
whats wrong with this documentary?

Did I reference this specific show? BlaKKKe is a womanly and that's all that needed to be stated. He misses being pegged by the Pig he once called wifey.

Neo.
08-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Did I reference this specific show? BlaKKKe is a womanly and that's all that needed to be stated. He misses being pegged by the Pig he once called wifey.

well based on the fact you posted that in this thread which is about this specific show, it seems you are suggesting that this show is also crappy tv programming

but i forget

basic comprehension of anything and everything eludes you

koriwhat
08-05-2021, 04:06 PM
basic comprehension of anything and everything eludes you

:lmao You are truly stupid bro with your asinine assumptions you say here just to look edgy to the other pussies you call friends on ST. :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-05-2021, 04:11 PM

:lmao You are truly stupid bro with your asinine assumptions you say here just to look edgy to the other pussies you call friends on ST. :lmao
You should dedicate a post to these guys.

Any thoughts on the actual topic?

Neo.
08-05-2021, 04:19 PM

edgy? lol idek what youre talking about :rollin you take this way too seriously

koriwhat
08-05-2021, 04:21 PM
edgy? lol idek what youre talking about :rollin you take this way too seriously

As you follow me about and talk shit endlessly but yeah I take this too seriously.... :rolleyes :lol :tu

Neo.
08-05-2021, 04:36 PM
As you follow me about and talk shit endlessly but yeah I take this too seriously.... :rolleyes :lol :tu

i simply asked a question, not even to troll or anything and you got bent out of shape over it :lol

koriwhat
08-05-2021, 04:50 PM
i simply asked a question, not even to troll or anything and you got bent out of shape over it :lol

You continue to say this while I simply replied to your bs. You just replied to my bs so in essence you got bent out of shape over it I suppose. :lol

Neo.
08-05-2021, 05:12 PM
You continue to say this while I simply replied to your bs. You just replied to my bs so in essence you got bent out of shape over it I suppose. :lol

asking why you seem to have an issue with this documentary is "bs"?

lol ok

koriwhat
08-05-2021, 05:14 PM
asking why you seem to have an issue with this documentary is "bs"?

lol ok

I was literally just bs'ing with BlaKKKe and you know it so why keep up this charade?

lol ok

ChumpDumper
08-05-2021, 05:29 PM
I was literally just bs'ing with BlaKKKe and you know it so why keep up this charade?

lol okFollowing Blake around and talking shit endlessly....

Blake
08-05-2021, 05:46 PM

Why are you following me around, tats? I thought you had me on ignore. Why don't you post on the subject at hand or gtfo

Blake
08-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Following Blake around and talking shit endlessly....

I mean, can a human adult's self awareness really be this lacking? I don't get it.