PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Luka Doncic To Reportedly Sign Five Year / $200 Million Plus Extension

Spurtacular
08-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Per Woj:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31994570/luka-doncic-agrees-five-year-207-million-supermax-rookie-extension-dallas-mavericks

Spurtacular
08-10-2021, 01:50 AM
:lmao Blue Santa Faggs triggered.
:lmao He had to go make the same thread an hour after I made this.
:lmao Nobody but his slew of alts participating anyways.

Spurtacular
08-10-2021, 02:22 AM
thanks for the post :toast

I think this should be the official thread for this topic tbh imo

You're welcome, fuck face. :tu

American Citizen
08-10-2021, 02:30 AM
Great job, GOATtacular on beating Blue Santa Faggs to his coveted Luka thread and exposing that POS psychotic a**hole and his slew of alt trolls. :tu

Thread
08-10-2021, 01:03 PM
He's too funky. And was very wise to sign that contract. They'll never be another like it.

Mitch
08-10-2021, 03:23 PM
He's too funky. And was very wise to sign that contract. They'll never be another like it.

How's life, cub?

Thread
08-10-2021, 04:00 PM
How's life, cub?

Same old life, Mitch. Trying to recluse myself as much as possible to stay away from the COVID.

And finally anticipating a Lakers season if James will get off his soap box and act like somebody.
It's all right there for us if we're a mind to. I'd like to see Westbrook and Anthony get straightened out at the same time. Just like Artest. I still ponder a lot about that '10 Finals. The Celtics thought they had us with both Perkins & Wallace. See, Wallace was going to be the new Powe with Perkins like in '08 when they wrecked our shit.

It was a real miracle that Perkins went down like that, and I mean down & out. Out-Out. That really pissed them off and screwed around with Wallace's head because he was all set to tag team with Perkins from start to finish and punish us, beat us black & blue, fuck with our heads. That's why it like a gd mirage when Perkins crashed. Money from home, Mitch.

Drove Wallace nuts, because he was all set to win that Title, no problem. And it just went away. And he couldn't deal with it. He wanted to ruin us, cast Kobe down with the sodomites.

Two names, Mitch,,,two= [Derek Fisher] brought us to it then, made Kobe work and not bitch it out. He was our savior. Bless his heart. We needed him so badly at the moment when it was coming down to it. To finish it. Get it over with, retard Rondo who also was going for it at the same time. Rondo didn't care about being nervous, he was just out of his mind with competitive fire. Ugh. Kobe straining to match him, game face gone, no GD game face then, Mitch. I still can't get that look on Kobe's face out of my mind. I could barely watch it. I was so frightened.

How bout you, Mitch? How's it going for you my fine friend?

Mitch
08-10-2021, 08:10 PM
Same old life, Mitch. Trying to recluse myself as much as possible to stay away from the COVID.

And finally anticipating a Lakers season if James will get off his soap box and act like somebody.
It's all right there for us if we're a mind to. I'd like to see Westbrook and Anthony get straightened out at the same time. Just like Artest. I still ponder a lot about that '10 Finals. The Celtics thought they had us with both Perkins & Wallace. See, Wallace was going to be the new Powe with Perkins like in '08 when they wrecked our shit.

It was a real miracle that Perkins went down like that, and I mean down & out. Out-Out. That really pissed them off and screwed around with Wallace's head because he was all set to tag team with Perkins from start to finish and punish us, beat us black & blue, fuck with our heads. That's why it like a gd mirage when Perkins crashed. Money from home, Mitch.

Drove Wallace nuts, because he was all set to win that Title, no problem. And it just went away. And he couldn't deal with it. He wanted to ruin us, cast Kobe down with the sodomites.

Two names, Mitch,,,two= [Derek Fisher] brought us to it then, made Kobe work and not bitch it out. He was our savior. Bless his heart. We needed him so badly at the moment when it was coming down to it. To finish it. Get it over with, retard Rondo who also was going for it at the same time. Rondo didn't care about being nervous, he was just out of his mind with competitive fire. Ugh. Kobe straining to match him, game face gone, no GD game face then, Mitch. I still can't get that look on Kobe's face out of my mind. I could barely watch it. I was so frightened.

How bout you, Mitch? How's it going for you my fine friend?

It made me forget about the previous chip for sure, 2010 was all but done when Celtics got two in a row but somehow we came back. Can you imagine how life would be if Celtics got the last laugh? I'm sure there would be some green names knocking on our door to this day.

Life is going fine, Cub. Finally settling myself down to be a family guy

Thread
08-10-2021, 08:58 PM
It made me forget about the previous chip for sure, 2010 was all but done when Celtics got two in a row but somehow we came back. Can you imagine how life would be if Celtics got the last laugh? I'm sure there would be some green names knocking on our door to this day.

Life is going fine, Cub. Finally settling myself down to be a family guy

It woulda been hell. I thought it over as they flew back across. Fisher steadied us, Artest produced good things and Kobe went to work. Him storming back and forth across the end line at the last trying to do everything he could to make it thru was glorious. He was no longer (Kobe),,,just a desperate non descript NBA player searching for the end without an assurance that it was like the year before.

Boston came hard late, rallied by that damn Rondo who understood fully the term (victory) from day 1. I wished we'd never run him off after last season. Ugh. Clippers will never give him up, and he'll be in that building---a tantalizing vision.

---

Nothing like family. Never put anyone above 'em, Mitch. Ever.

clambake
08-11-2021, 01:13 AM
Sweet how you guys got over the Dallas Mavericks destroying the lakers

Thread
08-11-2021, 01:25 AM
Sweet how you guys got over the Dallas Mavericks destroying the lakers

It wasn't the Mavericks who destroyed us, it was your busy body GD Cuban who changed everything. If he'd never been born we'd have another 5 with another 5 available basically upon command.

baseline bum
08-11-2021, 11:10 AM
It wasn't the Mavericks who destroyed us, it was your busy body GD Cuban who changed everything. If he'd never been born we'd have another 5 with another 5 available basically upon command.

Only pussies and assholes blame Cuban.

Thread
08-11-2021, 01:09 PM
Only pussies and assholes blame Cuban.

That SOB spent his whole adult life huntin' a way in there just to shut (our way) down, bum. It was diabolical. He never said a word about it till he actually got in there and then he went to work going door-to-door, coast-to-coast with those absentee owners (our supply chain) making them be stand up fellows. Now we have to scrap for it like the rest of the brood, basically tossing the dice in hopes of hitting it right, rather than the old way of pick & choosing from a nice selection.