PDA

View Full Version : Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president

ducks
08-10-2021, 01:38 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tara-reade-cuomo-resignation-biden

hater
08-10-2021, 01:40 PM
I agree :tu

Metoo forever :tu

spurraider21
TOTAL EXONERATION

hater
I agree :tu

Metoo forever :tu

Leetonidas
08-10-2021, 01:43 PM
:lol ducks pretending he believes accusers now

Thread
08-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Ain't ever gonna happen, and that's just the way it is.

Sometimes you eat the bear...Trump President, not Clinton.

& sometimes that old bear just gets up all over ya, ducks...COVID.

I don't care for myself, but I do feel badly for that old man. He had it all right-fuckin'-there and it was taken from him in the blink of any eye. And, frankly he knew it the moment it hit. You could see it in his eyes.
But he's never yelled "uncle" or, tossed the towel, like say the House of Cuomo did today. No, he did like Creed did in -IV- looked us straight in the face..."You don't stop this fight, no matter what. "No-matter-what."

"For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the words he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels."

The House of Cuomo knelt today.

President Trump, that man, he will never kneel.

Spurtacular
08-10-2021, 01:58 PM
TOTAL EXONERATION

:lol ducks pretending he believes accusers now

Two sperm shield posts. Anyone else?

:lol Even Derp only sperm shielded with the like button.
:lol Derp didn't want to go on record sperm shielding for this disaster.

Reck
08-10-2021, 02:06 PM
Ain't ever gonna happen, and that's just the way it is

Oh no shit.

Biden has been the best thing in years. Why would we want to get rid of a good thing now after 4 years of hell?

Tara is a proven liar and a Twitter attention whore. :lol

ChumpDumper
08-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Reade at best has a personality disorder.

Spurtacular
08-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Derp at best has a personality disorder.

clambake
08-10-2021, 02:34 PM

I couldn’t have said it better

hater
08-10-2021, 02:40 PM
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1425083070357680131?s=19

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1425132119697862657?s=19

Spurtacular
08-10-2021, 02:41 PM
I couldn’t have said it better

You can't say anything that you're not allowed to say.

Spurtacular
08-10-2021, 02:43 PM
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1425083070357680131?s=19

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1425132119697862657?s=19

Their endorsements don't mean sh**.
Their ability to steal votes is what matters.
And they know their house of cards is on the line.

clambake
08-10-2021, 02:43 PM
What am I not allowed to say?

ElNono
08-10-2021, 02:51 PM
I think the biggest difference is that he's being held to account and he's actually resigning... instead of trying to excuse it with "locker room talk" and all that other nonsense...

hater
08-10-2021, 02:55 PM
I think the biggest difference is that he's being held to account and he's actually resigning... instead of trying to excuse it with "locker room talk" and all that other nonsense...

He could have tried to do that but would have gotten obliterated as the raped victim was willing to go all in.

Democrats just jumping a sinking ship and saving face. Still embarrassing as they supported the rapist till the bitter end :lol

Thread
08-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Oh no shit.

Biden has been the best thing in years. Why would we want to get rid of a good thing now after 4 years of hell?

235k of dead Americans would state otherwise, but they're dead as door nails. & counting, son.

ElNono
08-10-2021, 03:19 PM
He could have tried to do that but would have gotten obliterated as the raped victim was willing to go all in.

Democrats just jumping a sinking ship and saving face. Still embarrassing as they supported the rapist till the bitter end :lol

Not excusing anybody, just pointing out it's literally holding somebody to account and seeing actual consequences for his actions. That's commendable, and one would like to see that as the standard across the board for both parties and society in general.

Plenty of people (especially in this place) that pretend or will pretend to care about this have made terrible excuses for similar behavior that ended up with no tangible consequences.

ElNono
08-10-2021, 03:20 PM
IOW, I'd like to see more social shunning of people that hate or mistreat women. There should be repercussions for it.

This opinion is obviously not very popular with the incel crowd, but fuck them.

ducks
08-10-2021, 03:22 PM
Oh no shit.

Biden has been the worse president in the history of the USA

ducks
08-10-2021, 03:23 PM
Case in point
President Biden on Tuesday backed embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo's decision to resign amid a scathing investigation into sexual harassment allegations while saying the New York governor did "a hell of a job."

Leetonidas
08-10-2021, 03:58 PM
ducks is a hypocrite. why do you pretend to care about this stuff now when for the last 4 years every allegation against a republican you brushed off or didnt care when dear leader made similar comments. :lol you've nary a room

Spurs Homer
08-10-2021, 05:34 PM
sleepy joe didnt know what he was doing - he is not capable of sex assault or harassment amirite?

Thread
08-10-2021, 05:39 PM
sleepy joe didnt know what he was doing - he is not capable of sex assault or harassment amirite?

He wanted strange wool, Homer.

Thread
08-10-2021, 05:40 PM
ducks is a hypocrite. why do you pretend to care about this stuff now when for the last 4 years every allegation against a republican you brushed off or didnt care when dear leader made similar comments. :lol you've nary a room

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Thread
08-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Case in point
President Biden on Tuesday backed embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo's decision to resign amid a scathing investigation into sexual harassment allegations while saying the New York governor did "a hell of a job."

Tell it, ducks.

Testiquack!!!

Thread
08-10-2021, 05:41 PM
Biden has been the worse president in the history of the USA

ducks

Thread
08-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Not excusing anybody, just pointing out it's literally holding somebody to account and seeing actual consequences for his actions. That's commendable, and one would like to see that as the standard across the board for both parties and society in general.

Plenty of people (especially in this place) that pretend or will pretend to care about this have made terrible excuses for similar behavior that ended up with no tangible consequences.

He got a sweetheart deal and pussied out, El.

Ef-man
08-10-2021, 05:44 PM
OK, start the investigations now, 25 times for trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

ducks
08-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Biden Called Cuomo the 'Gold Standard' for Democrats

ChumpDumper
08-10-2021, 07:53 PM

Except they didn't.:tu

ducks
08-10-2021, 07:59 PM

Nothing sticks
Keep trying
I mean the attorney for New York ram
I will get trump
No investigation nothing
She is a corrupt BiTCH

ducks
08-10-2021, 08:03 PM

Nothing sticks
Keep trying
I mean the attorney for New York ram
I will get trump
No investigation nothing
She is a corrupt BiTCH

ElNono
08-10-2021, 09:43 PM
He got a sweetheart deal and pussied out, El.

I dunno what you classify as a "sweetheart deal". He lost the job he didn't want to lose, and very likely his political career as well. He'll also probably get sued in civil court over this shit too.

A "sweetheart deal" is getting rewarded with the Presidency of the Unites States after stating you grab women by their pussy, you openly and very publicly cheat on your wife, etc, especially when your voters are religious hypocrites.

Thread
08-10-2021, 10:09 PM
I dunno what you classify as a "sweetheart deal". He lost the job he didn't want to lose, and very likely his political career as well. He'll also probably get sued in civil court over this shit too.

A "sweetheart deal" is getting rewarded with the Presidency of the Unites States after stating you grab women by their pussy, you openly and very publicly cheat on your wife, etc, especially when your voters are religious hypocrites.

- "And they let you."

You always forget that part.
I imagine he & Mel had an understanding: She got a son. She got the boodle. He got to grab women by their pussy. "And they let you."

I'm sure AC got assurance there'd be no criminal prosecution.

ElNono
08-10-2021, 10:23 PM
- "And they let you."

And when they didn't let him, he did it anyways, and ended up with his 20+ court cases for the same shit... but that part you rather not talk about.

You always forget that part.
I imagine he & Mel had an understanding: She got a son. She got the boodle. He got to grab women by their pussy. "And they let you."

I'm sure AC got assurance there'd be no criminal prosecution.

^^^ this is what I'm talking about... excuses, "I imagine", mental gymnastics, etc... if he had an understanding, he doesn't need to pay up anybody to keep shit hush hush...

Why a criminal prosecution changes anything? You either treat women with dignity and respect or you don't.

What's next, Jim Jordan trying to dunk on Cuomo for sexual abuse? :lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Obama 2 > Biden 1 > Trump 1* > Hillary 0

benefactor
08-10-2021, 10:50 PM
:lol this thread

Thread
08-11-2021, 12:25 AM
And when they didn't let him, he did it anyways, and ended up with his 20+ court cases for the same shit... but that part you rather not talk about.

^^^ this is what I'm talking about... excuses, "I imagine", mental gymnastics, etc... if he had an understanding, he doesn't need to pay up anybody to keep shit hush hush...

Why a criminal prosecution changes anything? You either treat women with dignity and respect or you don't.

What's next, Jim Jordan trying to dunk on Cuomo for sexual abuse? :lol

And not one 911 call, or police report. Just women looking for a check.

You do mental gymnastics as well, El. We all do, you just don't want to stipulate to do doing so for some reason, like you're above it. Horse manure.

That's what AC gets for walking away instead of fightiing...he gets a clean criminal record and eligible to hold office again should he choose to. It's give & take.

And your Biden ain't without guilt, bub. Sure, MSM cast her down with the sodomites. She was just the wrong woman at the wrong time unlike AC's women.

Proxy
08-11-2021, 08:02 AM
weird for people to defend biden or trump and go after the other when they're both the same trash. Cuomo is obviously fuckin scum. Dem supporters like Chump can't even self reflect to see why an egomaniac like Greenwald is able to find legitimate standing in his hate for the dnc crew. Calling Reade out for personality disorder is lower than anything Thread has ever said, except Chump isn't trolling and thinks he's a smart boy

ChumpDumper
08-11-2021, 08:54 AM
weird for people to defend biden or trump and go after the other when they're both the same trash. Cuomo is obviously fuckin scum. Dem supporters like Chump can't even self reflect to see why an egomaniac like Greenwald is able to find legitimate standing in his hate for the dnc crew. Calling Reade out for personality disorder is lower than anything Thread has ever said, except Chump isn't trolling and thinks he's a smart boyI see why an egomaniac like Greenwald hates Democrats.

I don't think saying someone has a personality disorder is particularly insulting. I think a substantial number of public figures have one personality disorder or another, including Democrats.

Why you buggin'?

Do you believe Reade's accusations against Biden?

I do not. And I believe all the accusations against Cuomo.

So do you believe her?

Answer yes or no like a smart boy and we can go on from there.

RandomGuy
08-11-2021, 09:43 AM

At least you admit your problem.

It is a first step.

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 11:29 AM
Lmao As if this is anything more than smoke & mirrors so his nursing home deaths scandal will be forgotten. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Fuck Cuomo, all the cocksucking lefty politicians who propped him up as a Pres nominee, and the whole of the MSM who did the same as these lowIQ politicians on the left.

Thread
08-11-2021, 11:29 AM
Do you believe Reade's accusations against Biden?

I do not. And I believe all the accusations against Cuomo.

I'll just bet you do.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2021, 11:42 AM
Lmao As if this is anything more than smoke & mirrors so his nursing home deaths scandal will be forgotten. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Fuck Cuomo, all the cocksucking lefty politicians who propped him up as a Pres nominee, and the whole of the MSM who did the same as these lowIQ politicians on the left.You're still a Trumptard tho.

Thread
08-11-2021, 11:52 AM
weird for people to defend biden or trump and go after the other when they're both the same trash. Cuomo is obviously fuckin scum. Dem supporters like Chump can't even self reflect to see why an egomaniac like Greenwald is able to find legitimate standing in his hate for the dnc crew. Calling Reade out for personality disorder is lower than anything Thread has ever said, except Chump isn't trolling and thinks he's a smart boy

Thanks, Proxy.

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 12:17 PM
I'll just bet you do.

CumDumpster says he doesn't believe the allegations against Biden huh? He said years ago to believe all women and their allegations but his false idol is exempt?

ChumpDumper
08-11-2021, 12:18 PM
CumDumpster says he doesn't believe the allegations against Biden huh? He said years ago to believe all women and their allegations but his false idol is exempt?I never said that.

:lol Trumptards always have to lie.

Always.

Reck
08-11-2021, 12:19 PM
She was caught multiple times in flat out lies. Then she lies again, then blames an entire organization set to help the me too movement because they found her story full of inconsistencies.

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 12:22 PM
She was caught multiple times in flat out lies. Then she lies again, then blames an entire organization set to help the me too movement because they found her story full of inconsistencies.

Didn't stop yall fucking psychos from propping up Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-11-2021, 12:24 PM
Those hearings proved Kavanaugh is far too shrill and emotional to be a good SCOTUS justice.

He's like Joey in a robe.

florige
08-11-2021, 01:15 PM

Basically the GOP leaders are scared to death of getting on Trump's bad side because they know they need his faithful servants come election time. Even if Trump murdered someone in cold blood on camera in broad daylight Trump would spin it as it being someone else's fault and his followers would of course believe him, hence therefore the GOP leaders wouldn't get behind condemning him in any way

TSA
08-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Didn't stop yall fucking psychos from propping up Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. :lmao

Indelible in the hippocampus :rollin

ChumpDumper
08-11-2021, 01:24 PM
:lol TSAnon trying to mock anyone

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Indelible in the hippocampus :rollin

:tu

Reck
08-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Lol TSAnon coming out of his cave to defend his Trump honor.

Spurs Homer
08-11-2021, 02:10 PM
And not one 911 call, or police report. Just women looking for a check.

You do mental gymnastics as well, El. We all do, you just don't want to stipulate to do doing so for some reason, like you're above it. Horse manure.

That's what AC gets for walking away instead of fightiing...he gets a clean criminal record and eligible to hold office again should he choose to. It's give & take.

And your Biden ain't without guilt, bub. Sure, MSM cast her down with the sodomites. She was just the wrong woman at the wrong time unlike AC's women.

except for this little pedophile rape case depicting when Trump and Epstein raped a child...

tee hee

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, wereshe ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed. Exhs. A and B.12. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with Plaintiff at two of the parties. Thesecond sexual encounter with Defendant Epstein took place after Plaintiff had been raped by ....

During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 andwas legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the othersexual contacts detailed herein. NY Penal L § 130.05(3)(a). The rapes in the first, second, andthird degrees; sexual misconduct; criminal sexual acts in the first, second, and third degrees;sexual abuse in the first, second, and third degrees; and forcible touching

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 02:13 PM
Lol TSAnon coming out of his cave to defend his Trump honor.

Lately all you've done is cry about nothing. :cry

Reck
08-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Lately all you've done is cry about nothing. :cry

You’re having a mental break down in the Final Fantasy thread. Shush son. :lol

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 03:53 PM
You’re having a mental break down in the Final Fantasy thread. Shush son. :lol

You call replying to yall losers a "mental break down"... Really? Lmao The hyperbole is real with a tard like yourself TrannyReck.

:cry Cry some more you big pussy! :cry

Thread
08-11-2021, 05:04 PM
except for this little pedophile rape case depicting when Trump and Epstein raped a child...

tee hee

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, wereshe ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed. Exhs. A and B.12. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with Plaintiff at two of the parties. Thesecond sexual encounter with Defendant Epstein took place after Plaintiff had been raped by ....

During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 andwas legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the othersexual contacts detailed herein. NY Penal L § 130.05(3)(a). The rapes in the first, second, andthird degrees; sexual misconduct; criminal sexual acts in the first, second, and third degrees;sexual abuse in the first, second, and third degrees; and forcible touching

Where's the 911 call, Homer?