PDA

View Full Version : i need puzzy

playblair
08-13-2021, 01:58 PM
i am in a 6 year drought since my wife left me for a bbc? where in san antonio is the easiest to get puzzy with no effort?:reading

Millennial_Messiah
08-13-2021, 02:27 PM
1. Go to the nearest gun store, purchase gun and bullets
2. Pray to Allah
3. Load gun, apply directly to the forehead, pull the trigger
4. ?????????
5. 72 puzzies with no effort, each untainted and specially designed just for you. (Profit)

playblair
08-13-2021, 02:37 PM
1. Go to the nearest gun store, purchase gun and bullets
2. Pray to Allah
3. Load gun, apply directly to the forehead, pull the trigger
4. ?????????
5. 72 puzzies with no effort, each untainted and specially designed just for you. (Profit)
that sounds to good to pass up.......do i have to convert muslim first?

koriwhat
08-13-2021, 03:09 PM
i am in a 6 year drought since my wife left me for a bbc? where in san antonio is the easiest to get puzzy with no effort?:reading

:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
08-13-2021, 03:33 PM
that sounds to good to pass up.......do i have to convert muslim first?

no, you automatically become Muslim when you pray to Allah and say "Allahu Akbar, mashallah".. good luck :D

(Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any suicidal actions of others on this message board. I hold myself fully harmless as this post is a joke)

playblair
08-14-2021, 12:08 AM
no, you automatically become Muslim when you pray to Allah and say "Allahu Akbar, mashallah".. good luck :D

(Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any suicidal actions of others on this message board. I hold myself fully harmless as this post is a joke)
these are the 2 weapons i have in my house......the gun belonged to my wife idk if that is releavent in this situation? do i need to buy my own gun or will any do? i have been practicing the allahu akbar phrase & i think i have it down.......i will wait for your answer about the gun before i do it........i cant wait for all those puzzies.....thank u for showing me it is possible to drown in puzzy
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8jfhz0X0AA3QOm?format=jpg&name=large

Millennial_Messiah
08-14-2021, 07:49 AM
these are the 2 weapons i have in my house......the gun belonged to my wife idk if that is releavent in this situation? do i need to buy my own gun or will any do? i have been practicing the allahu akbar phrase & i think i have it down.......i will wait for your answer about the gun before i do it........i cant wait for all those puzzies.....thank u for showing me it is possible to drown in puzzy

Your choice is your choice. The wife's purple pistol option however seems the most ironic, and stabbing yourself to death seems like it would be extremely painful and more likely to land you in a hospital than a grave. In the end, your choice is your choice. :toast

lebomb
08-14-2021, 07:56 AM

Look in the mirror.

Millennial_Messiah
08-14-2021, 08:25 AM
Look in the mirror.
:lol

koriwhat
08-14-2021, 01:51 PM

Is that a taurus? :lmao

Xevious
08-14-2021, 05:06 PM
Is that a taurus? :lmao
Taurus has made some decent handguns in the last five years or so, nothing to laugh at. But that isn't a Taurus, it's a SCCY. Says so right on the slide.

koriwhat
08-14-2021, 05:22 PM
Taurus has made some decent handguns in the last five years or so, nothing to laugh at. But that isn't a Taurus, it's a SCCY. Says so right on the slide.

Didn't look hard enough... I saw the funky color and thought Taurus right away. They always have those funky teal and pink 9mm's at Academy. I hear they aren't all that bad and for the price they might be actually worth it; I wouldn't know though because I don't own a Taurus hand gun.

You shoot? :tu

TDMVPDPOY
08-15-2021, 04:29 AM
72 puzzies.....nothing beats fkn 72 goats/sheeps...

Xevious
08-15-2021, 10:36 AM
Didn't look hard enough... I saw the funky color and thought Taurus right away. They always have those funky teal and pink 9mm's at Academy. I hear they aren't all that bad and for the price they might be actually worth it; I wouldn't know though because I don't own a Taurus hand gun.

You shoot? :tu
Not since the price/availability of ammo became ridiculous, but I do enjoy shooting.

koriwhat
08-15-2021, 12:55 PM
Not since the price/availability of ammo became ridiculous, but I do enjoy shooting.

Yeah I feel you on that point... It's been a while now that ammo has been scarce and expensive unfortunately. :depressed