PDA

View Full Version : fully vaxxed dying from COVID thread

playblair
08-15-2021, 10:05 PM
Maurice 'Reggie' Shepperson, 36, died from COVID-19 on Tuesday
He had tested positive for the virus in June after a work trip to Hawaii
His mother and best friend have said he was fully vaccinated and took all precautions like washing his hands and wearing a mask
https://i.imgur.com/SxUtIrn.jpeg

ducks
08-15-2021, 10:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SxUtIrn.jpeg

Guess that mask sure helped
Had he not worn it so much he would have lived

ducks
08-15-2021, 10:20 PM
Oh taken hydrochloride and a z pack

Blake
08-15-2021, 11:49 PM
sEe? tEh vAcCinE nOt WorKinG iS wOrThLesS mE nO TaKe iT

Spurtacular
08-16-2021, 12:25 AM
sEe? tEh vAcCinE nOt WorKinG iS wOrThLesS mE nO TaKe iT

Your wife took the jab.

Thread
08-16-2021, 06:30 AM
His ma and best friend won't be found on CNN I'll betcha.

Mark Celibate
08-16-2021, 06:37 AM
Another lardass per par etc

Will Hunting
08-16-2021, 07:48 AM

Will Hunting
08-16-2021, 07:54 AM
The CDC’s refusal to issue guidance that vaccine or not vaccine being a lardass increases your risk of getting hospitalized/dying from COVID has probably led to a loss of life that could have been avoided but people were scared of fat shaming.

Mark Celibate
08-16-2021, 08:03 AM
The CDC’s refusal to issue guidance that vaccine or not vaccine being a lardass increases your risk of getting hospitalized/dying from COVID has probably led to a loss of life that could have been avoided but people were scared of fat shaming.

yep. No coincidence that all these non elderly severe cases that are reported comprise of individuals who look like they regularly attend spurstalk GTGs

Will Hunting
08-16-2021, 08:12 AM
yep. No coincidence that all these non elderly severe cases that are reported comprise of individuals who look like they regularly attend spurstalk GTGs
“:cry this child (pictured right) has lost his battle with COVID-19 despite no pre-existing conditions or health problems :cry”

https://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/NjQwLTAxMzQ4ODk0ZW4uMDAwMDAwMDA=ACALBW/640-01348894en_Masterfile.jpg

baseline bum
08-16-2021, 08:13 AM

Meh my brother is about 165 pounds and in ridiculously good shape with no pre-existing conditions had a pretty ugly case of COVID last year.

Will Hunting
08-16-2021, 08:15 AM
Meh my brother is about 165 pounds and in ridiculously good shape with no pre-existing conditions had a pretty ugly case of COVID last year.
It probably would have been even worse if he weighed 265 lbs. No one’s saying that being physically fit makes you 100% immune, but it’s pretty clear that your risk goes way down.

baseline bum
08-16-2021, 08:20 AM
It probably would have been even worse if he weighed 265 lbs. No one’s saying that being physically fit makes you 100% immune, but it’s pretty clear that your risk goes way down.

It would have obviously been worse if he was fat but I would guess if you get exposed to a lot of viral load (eg working closely with someone who is asymptomatic positive) things can be ugly regardless of your health. People shouldn't think they're in the clear just because they're not morbidly obese.

Will Hunting
08-16-2021, 08:22 AM
It would have obviously been worse if he was fat but I would guess if you get exposed to a lot of viral load (eg working closely with someone who is asymptomatic positive) things can be ugly regardless of your health. People shouldn't think they're in the clear just because they're not morbidly obese.
Agreed but your brother’s Covid was before there were vaccines.

I do think that if you’re <65 years old, fully vaccinated AND in good physical shape the chances of needing to be hospitalized from COVID-19 are extremely slim.

Winehole23
08-16-2021, 08:30 AM
fat-shaming in this context pretty much amounts to suggesting that contracting a contagious disease is a personal choice.

it's moronic.

RandomGuy
08-16-2021, 09:26 AM
The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-weekend-jolt/the-typical-covid-death-rate-for-the-fully-vaccinated-effectively-zero/

Strawman:
A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another person’s argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making.

Scientists:

You should get vaccinated because getting fully vaccinated vastly decreases your chances of being hospitalized, and nearly eliminates your chances of dying.

Idiots:
You said no one would die if they got vaccined, and people still die from COVID after getting vaccinated, so you must be wrong about getting vaccinated, here is someone who died.

The strawman logical fallacy is, essentially a lie. Anti-vax idiots lie about what scientists say, then attack that lie to "prove" how good their case is.

Let's see if this format holds up.

Same logical format:
People still die in traffic accidents, so I don't need a seatbelt.
People still die from food poisoning, so I don't need to cook raw meat.
People still die from falling out of planes, so I don't need a parachute before I jump out.
Peopple still die from getting hit crossing the street, so I don't need to look both ways.

This is how stupid the OP is. Really that dumb.

It is, and never was, about absolute certainty, it is about reducing risk.

Chucho
08-16-2021, 10:21 AM
fat-shaming in this context pretty much amounts to suggesting that contracting a contagious disease is a personal choice.

it's moronic.

No one is saying that. They are saying that Covid expedites the death they would inevitably face.

SpursforSix
08-16-2021, 10:26 AM
Surprising...

The most vaccine-hesitant group of all? PhDs (https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-vaccine-hesitant-education-group-of-all-phds/) A new study found that the most educated are the least likely to get jabbed
https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-vaccine-hesitant-education-group-of-all-phds/

Winehole23
08-16-2021, 10:26 AM
No one is saying that. They are saying that Covid expedites the death they would inevitably face.This is nonsense. The passage of time expedites the death we all inevitably face. The talk around comorbidities has a clear rhetorical trend in this forum, namely placing blame on patients.

It's bullshit from the get go.

CosmicCowboy
08-16-2021, 10:33 AM
Agreed but your brother’s Covid was before there were vaccines.

I do think that if you’re <65 years old, fully vaccinated AND in good physical shape the chances of needing to be hospitalized from COVID-19 are extremely slim.

I personally know a 36 year old guy, non smoker, perfect health, works out every day, ripped, no fat etc. Spent a week in the ICU and damn near had to be ventilated.

He wasn't vaccinated.

Blake
08-16-2021, 11:26 AM
I mean it's pretty simple:

Eat right, exercise, etc plus get vaccinated and you increase your chances of living

baseline bum
08-16-2021, 12:23 PM
I personally know a 36 year old guy, non smoker, perfect health, works out every day, ripped, no fat etc. Spent a week in the ICU and damn near had to be ventilated.

He wasn't vaccinated.

Sucks to hear. At least he has beaten it though now? My brother is early 30s and when I go hiking with him he murders me. Like we'll do 15 miles with 3000 feet of elevation gain and loss and I'll be dragging the last couple of miles and he looks about as tired as if he walked the dog at the park. He didn't have anyhwere near as bad as the guy you know but was having blood oxygen at like 93-94%, temperature at 103.6, and lung problems that thankfully cleared up three months after.

Adam Lambert
08-16-2021, 12:29 PM

Eat right, exercise, etc plus get vaccinated and you increase your chances of living

Fact of the matter is even old, overweight people with health problems have a much better chance against COVID with a vaccine than without.

Mark Celibate
08-16-2021, 12:31 PM

He wasn't vaccinated.

Do these guys struggle during flu season too? Just seems odd to see perfectly fit guys like that all of a sudden get wrecked by COVID but who knows....I'm in good shape too, and pretty much never get anything outside of a once a year "flu-like" symptoms for a day but there was one time I got some kind of food poisoning that made me contemplate the viability of suicide for like 9 days or so. just outta nowhere.

Adam Lambert
08-16-2021, 12:33 PM
Do these guys struggle during flu season too? Just seems odd to see perfectly fit guys like that all of a sudden get wrecked by COVID but who knows....I'm in good shape too, and pretty much never get anything outside of a once a year "flu-like" symptoms for a day but one year I got some kind of food poisoning that made me contemplate the viability of suicide for like 9 days or so. just outta nowhere.

There's nothing odd about exceptions to the rule with a virus that has been caught by almost 40 million Americans.

Reck
08-16-2021, 12:34 PM

I don’t think exercising or being fit applies to this virus. Anyone from fat to skinny to fit has gotten it and died.

I’ve known of a few cases where real out of shape fools haven’t gotten as much as a light headache over COVID and the opposite in a healthy individual. We really still don’t know what triggers this virus in some people.

Adam Lambert
08-16-2021, 12:38 PM
I don’t think exercising or being fit applies to this virus. Anyone from fat to skinny to fit has gotten it and died.

I’ve known of a few cases where real out of shape fools haven’t gotten as much as a light headache over COVID and the opposite in a healthy individual. We really still don’t know what triggers this virus in some people.

Like he said, it increases your chances of living. There are no guarantees, but it absolutely helps.

SpursforSix
08-16-2021, 12:38 PM

That seems incredibly misinformed. It's pretty easy to find stats showing that the large % of deaths occur in those with underlying conditions. Obesity (and the related issues) being at the top.

Ef-man
08-16-2021, 12:40 PM
More importantly for playblair, his kind is not welcomed in NY:

NYC declares war on ‘rim jobs’ in graphic health department memo.

NYC’s Department of Health is bending over backwards to warn the public about a whole new threat — “rim jobs.”

The city’s health agency issued graphic guidelines for safe sex practices during the coronavirus pandemic Saturday, and while many were quick to take jabs at the agency for labeling masturbation safer than sex with a partner, most missed the backdoor rim shot.

Yes, the city specifically called out rimming — or using the tongue on the anal rim of another person for sexual pleasure — as particularly dangerous in a jaw-dropping section of the public safety alert.

“Rimming (mouth on anus) might spread COVID-19. Virus in feces may enter your mouth,” the city warned in the section titled, “Take care during sex.”

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/nyc-declares-war-on-rim-jobs-in-graphic-health-department-memo/

Thread
08-16-2021, 12:52 PM

That's it & that's all.

Reck
08-16-2021, 12:54 PM
That seems incredibly misinformed. It's pretty easy to find stats showing that the large % of deaths occur in those with underlying conditions. Obesity (and the related issues) being at the top.

Also pretty easy to find stats of healthy and young people dying from it. Blanket blaming lazy fat fucks isn’t really helping which this thread seems to be all about. I was just making a point.

Thread
08-16-2021, 12:54 PM
Like he said, it increases your chances of living. There are no guarantees, but it absolutely helps.

tee, hee. We get that guarantee out of this catastrophe and we'll be like overjoyed. It'll all be worth it, right, Adam?

Thread
08-16-2021, 12:55 PM
Also pretty easy to find stats of healthy and young people dying from it. Blanket blaming lazy fat fucks isn’t really helping which this thread seems to be all about. I was just making a point.

Bend over. I'll be fuckin' making a point.

Reck
08-16-2021, 01:04 PM
Bend over. I'll be fuckin' making a point.

Be careful, old man. You know you've been hiding from this virus since day 1. It loves old people. Let it bend you over, thread. :lol

baseline bum
08-16-2021, 01:07 PM
Do these guys struggle during flu season too? Just seems odd to see perfectly fit guys like that all of a sudden get wrecked by COVID but who knows....I'm in good shape too, and pretty much never get anything outside of a once a year "flu-like" symptoms for a day but there was one time I got some kind of food poisoning that made me contemplate the viability of suicide for like 9 days or so. just outta nowhere.

Nah he never gets sick but COVID kicked his ass a bit.

TSA
08-16-2021, 01:10 PM

The point you were trying to make was completely wrong forum dunce.

Obesity Worsens Outcomes from COVID-19

Adults with excess weight are at even greater risk during the COVID-19 pandemic:

Having obesity increases the risk of severe illness from COVID-19. People who are overweight may also be at increased risk.
Having obesity may triple the risk of hospitalization due to a COVID-19 infection.
Obesity is linked to impaired immune function.2,3
Obesity decreases lung capacity and reserve and can make ventilation more difficult.4
A study of COVID-19 cases suggests that risks of hospitalization, intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death are higher with increasing BMI.5
The increased risk for hospitalization or death was particularly pronounced in those under age 65. 5
More than 900,000 adult COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in the United States between the beginning of the pandemic and November 18, 2020. Models estimate that 271,800 (30.2%) of these hospitalizations were attributed to obesity.6

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/obesity-and-covid-19.html

Thread
08-16-2021, 01:10 PM
Be careful, old man. You know you've been hiding from this virus since day 1. It loves old people. Let it bend you over, thread. :lol

But that was me before COVID. I've been a recluse for the past 20 years when the children left the nest.

Thread
08-16-2021, 01:12 PM

...both ends, Mark?

Reck
08-16-2021, 01:18 PM

The point you were trying to make was completely wrong forum dunce.

Obesity Worsens Outcomes from COVID-19

Adults with excess weight are at even greater risk during the COVID-19 pandemic:

Having obesity increases the risk of severe illness from COVID-19. People who are overweight may also be at increased risk.
Having obesity may triple the risk of hospitalization due to a COVID-19 infection.
Obesity is linked to impaired immune function.2,3
Obesity decreases lung capacity and reserve and can make ventilation more difficult.4
A study of COVID-19 cases suggests that risks of hospitalization, intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death are higher with increasing BMI.5
The increased risk for hospitalization or death was particularly pronounced in those under age 65. 5
More than 900,000 adult COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in the United States between the beginning of the pandemic and November 18, 2020. Models estimate that 271,800 (30.2%) of these hospitalizations were attributed to obesity.6

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/obesity-and-covid-19.html

:lol

That was my OP. Are you telling me the young and healthy aren't getting sick and dying just because they're young and fit?

My main point is that this virus doesn't look at fitness as a barometer for it not to kill you.

Side note:

It's good to see the biggest conspiracy poster here adopt science for once and believe in it. :lol

TSA
08-16-2021, 01:24 PM

That was my OP. Are you telling me the young and healthy aren't getting sick and dying just because they're young and fit?

My main point is that this virus doesn't look at fitness as a barometer for it not to kill you.

Side note:

It's good to see the biggest conspiracy poster here adopt science for once and believe in it. :lol

Blake was 100% right. You are 100% wrong forum dunce.

Reck
08-16-2021, 01:29 PM
Blake was 100% right. You are 100% wrong forum dunce.

So people from all spectrum aren't dying? Cool

Adam Lambert
08-16-2021, 01:31 PM
Are you telling me the young and healthy aren't getting sick and dying just because they're young and fit?

Obviously if anyone is saying being young, vaccinated and healthy is a 100% guarantee against dying of COVID, they're an idiot, but I don't think anyone is saying that.

TSA
08-16-2021, 01:43 PM
So people from all spectrum aren't dying? Cool

No one said that forum dunce. How deep are you going to dig your hole?

Blake
08-16-2021, 02:02 PM

Yeah I didn't mean death by virus. I meant just extend your chances of living by any cause of death overall.

Thread
08-16-2021, 02:04 PM
Yeah I didn't mean death by virus. I meant just extend your chances of living by any cause of death overall.

I'll just bet you did.

Will Hunting
08-16-2021, 05:53 PM
Pointing to the fact some young and healthy people have gotten sick and died from COVID as proof that your physical health doesn’t have any impact on your risk of severe COVID symptoms is the equivalent of using a random day when it’s cold outside of proof that global warming isn’t real.

Dirks_Finale
08-16-2021, 06:02 PM
Another lardass per par etc

Yes, and these people now suddenly care about their health so you should wear 3 masks and helmet to make them feel comfortable. :lol

ElNono
08-16-2021, 06:08 PM
Yes, and these people now suddenly care about their health so you should wear 3 masks and helmet to make them feel comfortable. :lol

Hate to say it but obesity is another pandemic in the US, tbh...

From 1999 –2000 through 2017 –2018, US obesity prevalence increased from 30.5% to 42.4%. During the same time, the prevalence of severe obesity increased from 4.7% to 9.2%.

That's 1 in 10 Americans being complete lardasses... just can't look the other way when it comes to accounting for it.

Adam Lambert
08-16-2021, 06:12 PM

This post is so full of desperate edginess.

Dirks_Finale
08-16-2021, 06:15 PM

From 1999 –2000 through 2017 –2018, US obesity prevalence increased from 30.5% to 42.4%. During the same time, the prevalence of severe obesity increased from 4.7% to 9.2%.

That's 1 in 10 Americans being complete lardasses... just can't look the other way when it comes to accounting for it.

Would have guessed the numbers were even worse than that, tbh.

Dirks_Finale
08-16-2021, 06:16 PM
This post is so full of desperate edginess.

You laughed. Admit it.

baseline bum
08-16-2021, 06:37 PM

It's the ridiculous amount of sugar in shit in America. Blows me away how many Americans drink soda as their main form of hydration. Shit is so bad for you when I drink it I make sure to cut it 50% with whiskey.

Spurtacular
08-16-2021, 07:02 PM
You laughed. Admit it.

He stomped his feet and cried, tbh.

You keep hurting his feelings like that, you'll find yourself ignored.

All the soy boys put me on ignore cos I kicked their shit in so much. :lol

koriwhat
08-16-2021, 07:16 PM
now the pussy men here who cheered on more deaths to those not vaxxed are now crying about this thread... lmfao

Spurtacular
08-16-2021, 07:25 PM
now the pussy men here who cheered on more deaths to those not vaxxed are now crying about this thread... lmfao

:lmao

Winehole23
08-16-2021, 07:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E88xy_5XEAIz6di?format=png&name=small

Spurtacular
08-16-2021, 07:33 PM

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Ef-man
08-16-2021, 08:03 PM

Israel with the goods on Covid infection rates.

Alas, MAGAtards will not understand what this data means.

Ef-man
08-16-2021, 08:03 PM

pgardn
08-16-2021, 08:35 PM

Your personal immune system plays a role in this. Some people react extraordinarily well to some vaccines producing lifelong immunity but we give them boosters anyway (tetanus). It is a genetic thing as well and we just dont know a lot about it. So yes health plays a major role but if we had a really good system of measuring immune system ability if given a certain vaccine (not by just measuring Ab titer) we would know a lot more. There is a genetic range of immune responses in this entire process with different vaccines as well as the real beast (active virus etc..).
The mechanism used to create a enormous variety of shapes of proteins that recognize foreign objects that enter your body is absolutely incredible. But it is also a probability thing.

This is old, but very good because it is very old as things have been found to be even more sophisticated in the body's response. It explains how our own bodies can produce such an enormous range of proteins to recognize foreign antigens. This is the basis for our ability to make so many different kinds of antibodies and cells that detect viruses and so on. And its from Nature so its supposed to be readable.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature01409

I personally have never had the symptoms in what people describe as the flu. But mononucleosis kicked my ass in college. I missed an entire semester after trying to come back to quickly. So I do remember what it feels like to be punched in the face by a virus while being young and very healthy.

I will also note during this whole Covid crisis I have not been sick with ANY kind of cold or anything else other than allergies. I have never gone this long without getting a minor head cold.

ElNono
08-16-2021, 08:40 PM
It's the ridiculous amount of sugar in shit in America. Blows me away how many Americans drink soda as their main form of hydration. Shit is so bad for you when I drink it I make sure to cut it 50% with whiskey.

Even worse it's not cane sugar but that high fructose corn syrup, which is on everything these days. No surprises the US switched to it since the 70's and now we have an obesity crisis.

Blake
08-16-2021, 08:45 PM
Even worse it's not cane sugar but that high fructose corn syrup, which is on everything these days. No surprises the US switched to it since the 70's and now we have an obesity crisis.

I thought marketing companies ditched the HFCS to call it something else

I could be wrong

ElNono
08-16-2021, 08:49 PM
I thought marketing companies ditched the HFCS to call it something else

I could be wrong

Grab anything in the supermarket, odds are it has HFCS on it.

baseline bum
08-16-2021, 08:55 PM

I blame it on the 90s low fat craze where all our food dropped fat and replaced it with sugar so that it could be marketed as low fat and thus healthier. Seemed like it was right after that our obesity rate in this nation exploded.

pgardn
08-16-2021, 08:58 PM
You really have to read the ingredient label now.
There are some really good juices that do not have corn syrup in them.
But they are more expensive.

pgardn
08-16-2021, 08:59 PM
I blame it on the 90s low fat craze where all our food dropped fat and replaced it with sugar so that it could be marketed as low fat and thus healthier. Seemed like it was right after that our obesity rate in this nation exploded.

That is not a bad thought at all.
Fat bad so just eat sugar...

I try to stick to protein and vegetables.

boutons_deux
08-16-2021, 09:05 PM

there's plenty of fat in restaurant food, junk food, and HFCS is in everthing,

S.A.D. Standard (USDA) American Diet, meant to be consumed 24 hours / day with shit snacks, is pathogenic. USDA promotes what is profitable for BigAg / BigChem, not what is healthy.

the two main healthy regimes of value are very similar, Mediterranean diet and AHA DASH diet

For the first time, Colorado river will be rationed. almond groves are being pulled up in CA.

America is fucked and unfuckable

Mark Celibate
08-16-2021, 09:19 PM
Your personal immune system plays a role in this. Some people react extraordinarily well to some vaccines producing lifelong immunity but we give them boosters anyway (tetanus). It is a genetic thing as well and we just dont know a lot about it. So yes health plays a major role but if we had a really good system of measuring immune system ability if given a certain vaccine (not by just measuring Ab titer) we would know a lot more. There is a genetic range of immune responses in this entire process with different vaccines as well as the real beast (active virus etc..).
The mechanism used to create a enormous variety of shapes of proteins that recognize foreign objects that enter your body is absolutely incredible. But it is also a probability thing.

This is old, but very good because it is very old as things have been found to be even more sophisticated in the body's response. It explains how our own bodies can produce such an enormous range of proteins to recognize foreign antigens. This is the basis for our ability to make so many different kinds of antibodies and cells that detect viruses and so on. And its from Nature so its supposed to be readable.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature01409

I personally have never had the symptoms in what people describe as the flu. But mononucleosis kicked my ass in college. I missed an entire semester after trying to come back to quickly. So I do remember what it feels like to be punched in the face by a virus while being young and very healthy.

I will also note during this whole Covid crisis I have not been sick with ANY kind of cold or anything else other than allergies. I have never gone this long without getting a minor head cold.

:tu thanks for sharing, that actually looks pretty interesting tbh

pgardn
08-16-2021, 09:27 PM
:tu thanks for sharing, that actually looks pretty interesting tbh

It may be a slog for some.
But its really good.

Basically our DNA in immune cells does a whole lot of changing positions by cutting and splicing to make a huge range of Ab proteins.
When this was discovered people really freaked out because it had always been a kind of fear that our DNA should do something like this to "working" proteins. But its a great way biologically too make a wide range of shapes to attack a wide range of invaders. I find in perfectly astounding. Its actually quite beautiful. When we had figured out we had far less genes than we thought we had we could not figure out we could make all these different proteins to protect ourselves.

Now we know.
This article explains it, but maybe goes into too much cellular stuff but its needed to understand how immune system cells that have the right shaped proteins on their surface get selected for and multiply rapidly to fight an invader. its pretty incredible.

boutons_deux
08-16-2021, 09:28 PM

it's too cheap a sweetener to ignore

Aspartame is carcinogenic,

Donald Rumsfeld and the Strange History of Aspartame

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581

Aspartame and cancer – new evidence for causation

https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-021-00725-y

baseline bum
08-16-2021, 09:39 PM
there's plenty of fat in restaurant food, junk food, and HFCS is in everthing,

S.A.D. Standard (USDA) American Diet, meant to be consumed 24 hours / day with shit snacks, is pathogenic. USDA promotes what is profitable for BigAg / BigChem, not what is healthy.

the two main healthy regimes of value are very similar, Mediterranean diet and AHA DASH diet

For the first time, Colorado river will be rationed. almond groves are being pulled up in CA.

America is fucked and unfuckable

Portion size in American restaurants is ridiculous and the idea that we have to eat snacks to watch TV is even worse. Can't believe how big sodas are too nowadays. Like you get a meal at Whataburger and the default soda size is 32 oz and they call it a medium. I remember when 20 oz was a large at fast food places, now a quart is a medium? Yeah our diet is fucked and unfuckable in this nation.

playblair
08-16-2021, 09:54 PM
another to the list

playblair
08-16-2021, 09:55 PM
yet another
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8rMi8kWYAAYTkE?format=jpg&name=large

playblair
08-16-2021, 09:57 PM
:nerd

playblair
08-16-2021, 09:58 PM
:vomit:

koriwhat
08-16-2021, 09:58 PM
This really isn't a funny thread and it is truly disgusting.

Ginobilly
08-16-2021, 10:36 PM

He wasn't vaccinated.

working out everyday and being 0% body fat is not healthy dude. With everything in life, balance is the key to being trully healthy. You need to be between 11-14% body fat for your organs to be healthy. Overdoing it with running everyday is bad for your joints and body. Call me crazy but I think covid is something similar to Foxdie from metal gear solid. bioengineered virus meant to take out certain people using 5g to activate it fully in people who talk shit about the government. Have you noticed that every public figure head that talks shit about covid or masks on social media ends up getting it bad and dieing? Just stfu and wear your mask and pray nigga!

spurraider21
08-16-2021, 10:50 PM
Portion size in American restaurants is ridiculous and the idea that we have to eat snacks to watch TV is even worse. Can't believe how big sodas are too nowadays. Like you get a meal at Whataburger and the default soda size is 32 oz and they call it a medium. I remember when 20 oz was a large at fast food places, now a quart is a medium? Yeah our diet is fucked and unfuckable in this nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ish8NBunrQU

Spurtacular
08-17-2021, 02:08 AM
another to the list

People in their 30's up and die all the time.
It couldn't be a shot associated with thousands of deaths now.

Mark Celibate
08-17-2021, 07:06 AM
working out everyday and being 0% body fat is not healthy dude. With everything in life, balance is the key to being trully healthy. You need to be between 11-14% body fat for your organs to be healthy. Overdoing it with running everyday is bad for your joints and body. Call me crazy but I think covid is something similar to Foxdie from metal gear solid. bioengineered virus meant to take out certain people using 5g to activate it fully in people who talk shit about the government. Have you noticed that every public figure head that talks shit about covid or masks on social media ends up getting it bad and dieing? Just stfu and wear your mask and pray nigga!

rofl I would’ve been taken out a long time ago in that case just for my Le Merchant postings alone

boutons_deux
08-17-2021, 07:52 AM
working out everyday and being 0% body fat is not healthy dude.

0% body fat is not possible. Human brain is 60% fat.

Body builders get down to about 3 - 5% for competitions.

The body needs fat, just choose which fats to consume.

hater
08-17-2021, 07:59 AM
https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1423333233979240451?s=20

Blake
08-17-2021, 10:35 AM

Fwiw

"The most common form of high-fructose corn syrup, HFCS 55, is virtually identical to regular table sugar.

Evidence to suggest that one is worse than the other is currently lacking.

In other words, they’re both equally bad when consumed in excess."

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/high-fructose-corn-syrup-vs-sugar

I did check out some things in the pantry and yep, hcfs, but I do know that a lot of the bigger brand names have ditched the HCFS and just put plain sugar back in. Like Heinz ketchup for one.

Blake
08-17-2021, 10:39 AM

https://y.yarn.co/414b1c32-8cff-4c7f-8856-81e6f2e1d66e_text.gif

pgardn
08-17-2021, 11:05 AM
This really isn't a funny thread and it is truly disgusting.

Its a freedom thing. People have the freedom to take care of their bodies or not. Some people who have the genetic penchant for being obese or diabetic and such have choices to make. Its painfully clear that some people do not really care much about their body and rely on really stupid information that is not helpful in taking care of themselves.
Most of us learned read and do math at school. So a school ciriculum involving giving one the knowlegde requried to take care of themselves seems fitting, because they will not get it off the internet with all the stupid eat this one pill and lose weight and masks dont do a thing in preventing the spread of virus bull shit. Also a full section of vaccines and how they REALLY work should happen in HS. Give people the tools to make educated decisions because they apparently cant do it on their own.

ElNono
08-17-2021, 06:21 PM
Fwiw

"The most common form of high-fructose corn syrup, HFCS 55, is virtually identical to regular table sugar.

Evidence to suggest that one is worse than the other is currently lacking.

In other words, they’re both equally bad when consumed in excess."

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/high-fructose-corn-syrup-vs-sugar

I did check out some things in the pantry and yep, hcfs, but I do know that a lot of the bigger brand names have ditched the HCFS and just put plain sugar back in. Like Heinz ketchup for one.

It's definitely been a thing to add "No HCFS" as a marketing thing, but it's still very prevalent.

As far as being the same, I will disagree. They don't even taste the same to me, and I grew up in a country that only had cane sugar.

It's true that they're both equally bad when consumed in excess, the question is if they're both equally as bad when the same amount is consumed.

Ginobilly
08-17-2021, 07:37 PM
0% body fat is not possible. Human brain is 60% fat.

Body builders get down to about 3 - 5% for competitions.

The body needs fat, just choose which fats to consume.

according to Ronnie Coleman it is!😂 I was being sarcastic. Body builders are not healthy. 3 to 5 % is not good either. It is bad for your liver and kidneys. 10 to 15% is the ideal target for men. working out everyday is bad period! It weakens your immune system. 4 days out of the week is the sweat spot.

SnakeBoy
08-21-2021, 09:33 PM

ChumpDumper
08-21-2021, 09:38 PM
1429229865144922120premature ejaculation SnakeBoi

SnakeBoy
08-23-2021, 02:14 AM
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/567402-fully-vaccinated-man-dies-of-covid-19-daughter

A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”

Thread
08-23-2021, 08:25 AM
^^^

koriwhat
08-23-2021, 11:43 AM
A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”

There's no helping those types of people because they're clearly mental... Fucking loons!

pgardn
08-23-2021, 11:55 AM
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/567402-fully-vaccinated-man-dies-of-covid-19-daughter

Vaccines are not 100% effective.

But never mention the fact that is the immune response YOUR OWN BODY mounts to the antigens thus virus. There are a wide array of responses from different people. Naturally, OLDER people are more likely to mount a weaker response JUST LIKE immunocompromised people.

Snakeoil salesman conveniently leaves this out. The vaccine has worked incredibly well. you know this.

The antivaccers that say stupid things are not nearly as shocking as this woman's misunderstanding?
Sure thing, snakes alive- snakes in my hair.
And yes you should have and did vote for Trump. You fit.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2021, 12:00 PM
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/567402-fully-vaccinated-man-dies-of-covid-19-daughter76 year old with congestive heart failure and diabetes....

koriwhat
08-23-2021, 12:21 PM
The vaccine has worked incredibly well. you know this.

Tell that to my client from last week whose boyfriend was fully vaxxed and died a week after catching the China Virus.
Tell that to some family friends who are now seeing their husband/father on a ventilator this week who was fully vaxxed but came down with the China Virus regardless.

There's so many more stories besides those two above that'll make anyone skeptical of the narrative surrounding the jab.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2021, 12:27 PM
Tell that to my client from last week whose boyfriend was fully vaxxed and died a week after catching the China Virus.
Tell that to some family friends who are now seeing their husband/father on a ventilator this week who was fully vaxxed but came down with the China Virus regardless.

There's so many more stories besides those two above that'll make anyone skeptical of the narrative surrounding the jab.:lol making up anecdotes

Winehole23
08-23-2021, 01:05 PM
making up shit to be upset about is a category in this subforum, so many whiny babies.

spurraider21
08-23-2021, 01:12 PM
just overheard at a hipster coffee shop that everybody who was vaccinated got sick and they all actually support trump now

koriwhat
08-23-2021, 01:17 PM
making up shit to be upset about is a category in this subforum, so many whiny babies.

Just because you losers live in a make believe world doesn't mean I do and those people I described are dead and fighting for their life in the hospital.

It's only factual if you fucking pussies say so huh? You and your boyfriend CumDumpster can eat shit!

florige
08-23-2021, 02:11 PM
Nah he never gets sick but COVID kicked his ass a bit.

It's crazy to me how some people get it and it not affect them at all, and some get it and almost die. A guy I used to work with has been in the hospital for over a year with it. I just can't wait until more research is done on this thing so we can try and find out why some people may not have a sniffle while some people almost die or die.

Winehole23
08-23-2021, 02:16 PM
the US government planned for this.

surplus of vaccines for the USA, as long as they work.

SnakeBoy
08-23-2021, 04:07 PM
https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article253628988.html

Yonts, a Democrat who had battled COVID-19 on a ventilator for several days, had been fully vaccinated, said two of his legislative colleagues Sen. Whitney Westerfield, R-Hopkinsville, and retired Rep. Jim Wayne, D-Louisville.

Neo.
08-23-2021, 04:12 PM
not sure what the actual purpose of this thread is

the expectation of the vaccine was not to elimate covid completely, but to drastically reduce those who are infected and killed by it. its a fact that those expectations have been reached.

Adam Lambert
08-23-2021, 04:28 PM
It started as a troll thread by a racist alt, now it's just a cope thread for MAGAtards hoping the vaccines are ineffective.

playblair
08-23-2021, 04:30 PM
not sure what the actual purpose of this thread is

the expectation of the vaccine was not to elimate covid completely, but to drastically reduce those who are infected and killed by it. its a fact that those expectations have been reached.
coronabros will say anything to fearmonger.........

Neo.
08-23-2021, 05:36 PM
coronabros will say anything to fearmonger.........

idk what you're talking about

so what's the purpose of this thread?

Chad.
08-23-2021, 06:47 PM
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1629755276500.png
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1629755276500.png

Blake
08-23-2021, 07:40 PM
There's no helping those types of people because they're clearly mental... Fucking loons!

Yes, they're the loons. Not you.

pgardn
08-23-2021, 08:34 PM

There's so many more stories besides those two above that'll make anyone skeptical of the narrative surrounding the jab.

Yeah there are.
but what do the OVERALL stats say?

The Vaccine is very effective. Thats it, thats all.
What made it LESS effective in the US?
Antivaccers in clusters spreading it, especially when the variant arose.
Hell, we were asking to make our own variant the way this country reacted.
Shameful. PUBLIC HEALTH has no meaning for certain viruses for political reasons. For so many other things PUBLIC health is just fine. Im sure your business is into public health seeing that you stick stuff under layers of skin, correct?

pgardn
08-23-2021, 08:40 PM
idk what you're talking about

so what's the purpose of this thread?

You are talking to a poster who litterally solicited this board for people to give him your anus to lick. When questioned about the bacteria present in all the shit he licks playblair had it all figured out. He just stuffs antibiotics down after a session.

This is the public health guru of the board, an anus licker. Cant make this stuff up, only on ST.
"I'll take care of my anus licking fetish by megadosing antibiotics!"
Only a Trumpster... fkn insane.

Thread
08-23-2021, 08:44 PM
Yeah there are.
but what do the OVERALL stats say?

The Vaccine is very effective. Thats it, thats all.
What made it LESS effective in the US?
Antivaccers in clusters spreading it, especially when the variant arose.
Hell, we were asking to make our own variant the way this country reacted.
Shameful. PUBLIC HEALTH has no meaning for certain viruses for political reasons. For so many other things PUBLIC health is just fine. Im sure your business is into public health seeing that you stick stuff under layers of skin, correct?

You politicized this from Day One and now you wonder why it all went to hell in a hand basket. Yes, yes, yes, a goodly portion of the 75 million would rather cut off our nose to spite our face than kneel before that SOB in the White House. Yes.

That is where you all, but particularly that mother fucker has done to this country, peeg.

I forgive "you." But not him, he knew better, and shit the bed anyway. Why, why would he do that? Just as simple as this...
Trump President.
Not Clinton.

It wasn't enough for him to get into the White House, legit or not. No, he found nary contentment upon arrival, just stupefying regret and I warned you guys about that time and time again, but you didn't want to hear it, and you still don't. Biden is still hunting revenge for Trump making President. The (gall) he harbors is his master.

pgardn
08-23-2021, 08:53 PM

"I had a friend die in a car accident even with the seatbelt on"

Thanks Koriwhat.

pgardn
08-23-2021, 08:56 PM
You politicized this from Day One and now you wonder why it all went to hell in a hand basket. Yes, yes, yes, a goodly portion of the 75 million would rather cut off our nose to spite our face than kneel before that SOB in the White House. Yes.

That is where you all, but particularly that mother fucker has done to this country, peeg.

I forgive "you." But not him, he knew better, and shit the bed anyway. Why, why would he do that? Just as simple as this...
Trump President.
Not Clinton.

It wasn't enough for him to get into the White House, legit or not. No, he found nary contentment upon arrival, just stupefying regret and I warned you guys about that time and time again, but you didn't want to hear it, and you still don't. Biden is still hunting revenge for Trump making President. The (gall) he harbors is his master.

Trump politicized it and it most likely cost him the election.
He created another division that was totally unnecessary just like he did with race and authority.
Trump banked on throwing a match on underlying anomisty that was already present in this country and it got him impeached twice and then voted out of office.

Congrats Thread.
This is where angry old man behavior gets you.

Thread
08-23-2021, 09:10 PM
Trump politicized it and it most likely cost him the election.
He created another division that was totally unnecessary just like he did with race and authority.
Trump banked on throwing a match on underlying anomisty that was already present in this country and it got him impeached twice and then voted out of office.

Congrats Thread.
This is where angry old man behavior gets you.

For crying out loud you met the man the morning after he won with threats of impeachment, then met him at the door to the White House a couple months later with a bomb threat. All because he beat Hillary Clinton after she was guaranteed that Presidency, the line of succession was trashed by Trump and you'll never forgive him for it, peeg.

pgardn
08-23-2021, 09:33 PM
For crying out loud you met the man the morning after he won with threats of impeachment, then met him at the door to the White House a couple months later with a bomb threat. All because he beat Hillary Clinton after she was guaranteed that Presidency, the line of succession was trashed by Trump and you'll never forgive him for it, peeg.

The first impeachment he totally blunted with his shit moves.
The second impeachment he tried to blunt and did, but it will never be forgotten. He sold out a nation to another country's intelligence service to get at a political opponent. Exactly what the British and French got involved in the early days of our country, and unforgivable act of a traitor. He got off because the Senate is red, a mere vote.

But he got annihilated in the election so Im good. Anyone else in 2020 worked for me.

SnakeBoy
08-23-2021, 09:43 PM
58 Fully Vaccinated People Have Died Of COVID-19 In New Jersey
https://www.ibtimes.com/58-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-covid-19-new-jersey-3279590

SnakeBoy
08-23-2021, 09:44 PM
7 fully vaccinated COVID-19 patients die in what doctors say is extremely rare situation
https://www.wesh.com/article/7-fully-vaccinated-covid-19-patients-die-in-what-doctors-say-is-extremely-rare-situation/37321628

She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.

“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing... For one, I got to the hospital, the initial report, he was doing well. 2 liters of oxygen, sitting up, good saturation rate, crashed in 72 hours and died,” Seemann said.

Thread
08-23-2021, 09:47 PM
The first impeachment he totally blunted with his shit moves.
The second impeachment he tried to blunt and did, but it will never be forgotten. He sold out a nation to another country's intelligence service to get at a political opponent. Exactly what the British and French got involved in the early days of our country, and unforgivable act of a traitor. He got off because the Senate is red, a mere vote.

But he got annihilated in the election so Im good. Anyone else in 2020 worked for me.

You missed my point, peeg...the Left was so enraged by the victory that the day after he was elected you threatened him with impeachment, just because you wanted to stunt his victory, render it less than it was simply because you grudged it on contact. That was wrong and you still can't see that.

"Let's resist him, that'll show him."
So, you resisted every day of his Presidency. That was wrong.

But like I said the moment you'd get back in there everything would be put back like it'd had been for centuries. Same Tired Old Shit Bags. Surprise, that wasn't enough, you set out for him as soon as he hit the street, because you're still seething at that damn victory in '16. He fucked up everything. Fucked up the whole schedule and exposed gov't for it was, for what we always knew, but Trump pulled back the curtain and we saw it up close in all it's squalor.

You're embarrassed. He ratted on ya's, shined the light on not only D's, but R's, the RINO wasn't just a joke, a hilarity, but it was real and we got to see it, see him in the light, see 'em squirm.

Thread
08-23-2021, 09:50 PM
https://www.ibtimes.com/58-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-covid-19-new-jersey-3279590

7 fully vaccinated COVID-19 patients die in what doctors say is extremely rare situation
https://www.wesh.com/article/7-fully-vaccinated-covid-19-patients-die-in-what-doctors-say-is-extremely-rare-situation/37321628

She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.

“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing... For one, I got to the hospital, the initial report, he was doing well. 2 liters of oxygen, sitting up, good saturation rate, crashed in 72 hours and died,” Seemann said.

Snake

clambake
08-23-2021, 10:02 PM
Dale and the sufferings since day 1+

The lol thread

Blake
08-23-2021, 10:12 PM

So the boyfriend dies and the girl/boy can't wait to get a tat from joey.

Ef-man
08-23-2021, 10:17 PM
Dale and the sufferings since day 1+

The lol thread

He was in cuck shed way before then but guess Joe schlonging trump made the cuck shed unbearable.

hater
08-24-2021, 08:26 AM
Play stupid games?

https://twitter.com/IBTimes/status/1430015392961925122?s=19

baseline bum
08-24-2021, 08:37 AM

So are you with hater now that the vaccines were worthless?

hater
08-24-2021, 08:40 AM

Fake news

Im vaxed and know they help. Just another tool in the war. But they aint no silver bullet.

My money is on therapeutics and rapid testing :tu

Going in ancruise ship at 77 year old and middle of a raging pandemic imo is playing stupid games. Vaxed or not. Shes was probably a trumptard too

pgardn
08-24-2021, 09:29 AM

So for snake this is clearly the vaccine does NOT work, with no thought at all about the patients own immune system.
He enters bizzaro land where his politics already belong.

DMC
08-24-2021, 09:33 AM
The vaccines don't purport to be 100% effective. People still get the flu as well after being vaccinated.

pgardn
08-24-2021, 09:46 AM
You missed my point, peeg...the Left was so enraged by the victory that the day after he was elected you threatened him with impeachment, just because you wanted to stunt his victory, render it less than it was simply because you grudged it on contact. That was wrong and you still can't see that.

"Let's resist him, that'll show him."
So, you resisted every day of his Presidency. That was wrong.

But like I said the moment you'd get back in there everything would be put back like it'd had been for centuries. Same Tired Old Shit Bags. Surprise, that wasn't enough, you set out for him as soon as he hit the street, because you're still seething at that damn victory in '16. He fucked up everything. Fucked up the whole schedule and exposed gov't for it was, for what we always knew, but Trump pulled back the curtain and we saw it up close in all it's squalor.

You're embarrassed. He ratted on ya's, shined the light on not only D's, but R's, the RINO wasn't just a joke, a hilarity, but it was real and we got to see it, see him in the light, see 'em squirm.

Oh for gods sake.
Hillary absolutely understood she lost the election. It was clear with the EC although the 2 million excess in popular vote was probably unsettling, but not as much as it was for Trump (here he acted like OJ, "I will find the bastards, the fake votes") Listen to the democratic concessions and the TRANSFER of power by Obama.

What did Trump do in his 8 million vote loss? Go to the Capitol, fake election. He is still on about. Dont give me this shit about poor loser stuff. What Trump did which you love is actually say what people feel
"people tell me that white people are superior to black people, so I will work with this and create divisions to stay in power. I cant solve health care because its too difficult, to hell with the precious debt bs, I borrow relentlessly and then sue. I can and will cause people to really hate each other and by God I will lie may ass off to do it. Virus? what virus? oh that virus, gone just around the corner? oh dont worry about masks or vaccines, (although I will get this disease and get treatements the general public cannot)." And so much more.

You wanted a real fight between Americans you got it. Except they did not like it and chunked him out. He was tiring in his maniacal self centered assaults on anything and everything. But in reality, it all came back to him. The perception and the glory of a TV star, fake entrepreneur, who just happened to be a complete and utter narcissist. He got crushed. But his ideas linger in the 1/3. You showed us this. America is not an idea built on principles of law and the good of the whole while attempting to give the individual rights. Its not. It will always need fixing. Trump wants exactly the opposite. So do you apparently. The poor downtrodden white man. You bought that shit.

SnakeBoy
08-24-2021, 11:07 AM

I think it's weird that I find myself in the minority view that the vaccines work so well that there is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. As far as I can tell that's what the data still says. So I'll just enjoy the battle between the antivax team vs the Fauci backed vaccines are about to stop working team.

We have competing vaxxed vs unvaxxed death threads tho

Winehole23
08-24-2021, 11:31 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9kKqU7XIAUkaJc?format=jpg&name=small

Thread
08-24-2021, 11:37 AM
I think it's weird that I find myself in the minority view that the vaccines work so well that there is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. As far as I can tell that's what the data still says. [So I'll just enjoy the battle between the antivax team vs the Fauci backed vaccines are about to stop working team.

And that is the (((killing ground))) from now on.

The dumb fucks came out with the news of this booster last week and figured it's over. Uh, uh. A big fuckin' surprise. I can't wait till 9/20, or, immediately after the Labor Day festivities when the booster will be available and the entire 350 million of us will have to start all over again.

I got that cocksucker Fauchi stipulating to "I don't know." when CNN badgered him into answering "what will the end of COVID look like next spring?"

"I don't know." Big shot.

baseline bum
08-24-2021, 11:40 AM
I think it's weird that I find myself in the minority view that the vaccines work so well that there is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. As far as I can tell that's what the data still says. So I'll just enjoy the battle between the antivax team vs the Fauci backed vaccines are about to stop working team.

Kind of sounds like you're waffling a bit there when singling out that only healthy people shouldn't worry about boosters. If the booster doesn't do shit why wouldn't you just say no one should get one, healthy or at risk?

Adam Lambert
08-24-2021, 11:40 AM
So are you with hater (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) now that the vaccines were worthless?

HAHA it's fun to troll on the side of anti-vaxxers even though I know their beliefs result in more people dying and more disruption to the economy and life in general!

I just love to trigger those libs though! I lead a happy and fulfilled life!

Thread
08-24-2021, 11:43 AM
HAHA it's fun to troll on the side of anti-vaxxers even though I know their beliefs result in more people dying and more disruption to the economy and life in general!

Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' happy and fulfilled life.

CosmicCowboy
08-24-2021, 11:48 AM
Had a checkup with my infectious disease doctor this morning. He has been right in the middle of this covid shit at University Hospital. He said that 87% of the ones in the hospitals in Bexar County are un-vaccinated and this time it's really fucking up young healthy people. He has a previously perfectly healthy, not overweight patient that is 45 that they expect to die any time now and there is nothing else they can do for him.

SnakeBoy
08-24-2021, 11:49 AM
Kind of sounds like you're waffling a bit there when singling out that only healthy people shouldn't worry about boosters. If the booster doesn't do shit why wouldn't you just say no one should get one, healthy or at risk?

I don't see the waffling. People that are at high risk of not being able to mount a full (memory) immune response may benefit from a temporary boost in circulating antibodies until Maginavir is approved.

SnakeBoy
08-24-2021, 11:51 AM

I thought about trolling on the side of the libs hoping fully vaxxed Abbott died but wishing for Gov Dan Patrick just didn't seem like fun to me.

Thread
08-24-2021, 11:55 AM
Had a checkup with my infectious disease doctor this morning. He has been right in the middle of this covid shit at University Hospital. He said that 87% of the ones in the hospitals in Bexar County are un-vaccinated and this time it's really fucking up young healthy people. He has a previously perfectly healthy, not overweight patient that is 45 that they expect to die any time now and there is nothing else they can do for him.

Jeez, one would think after 18 months they'd a come up with a full-proof treatment, CC. But no, they've been too busy rousting President Trump from office. Since that was accomplished they've been busy gathering every fucking knocked over apple, servicing the aforementioned upset apple's cart and setting everything back just like it was before:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Thread
08-24-2021, 11:59 AM
I don't see the waffling. People that are at high risk of not being able to mount a full (memory) immune response may benefit from a temporary boost in circulating antibodies until Maginavir is approved.

...they got to run Trump to ground first, then rub his face in his makings some more, then badger him into a court of law and then into a jail cell, wait him out till he Epstein's, or, the only foolproof way to be rid of the 45th President of the United States?...die themselves.

SnakeBoy
08-24-2021, 12:03 PM
He has been right in the middle of this covid shit at University Hospital.

Yeah it is hitting the SA poors very hard

Adam Lambert
08-24-2021, 12:06 PM
I thought about trolling on the side of the libs hoping fully vaxxed Abbott died but wishing for Gov Dan Patrick just didn't seem like fun to me.

Yeah but think of all the fun trolling you could do on Dan Patrick's behalf. I think you'd love him.

SnakeBoy
08-24-2021, 12:10 PM
Yeah but think of all the fun trolling you could do on Dan Patrick's behalf. I think you'd love him.

Very good point. Except I live here.

pgardn
08-24-2021, 12:43 PM

This is a good hospital to get a pulse from if you want to understand San Antonio.

SnakeBoy
08-25-2021, 06:35 PM

So is our towel situation

SpursforSix
08-25-2021, 06:48 PM

It just goes to show how little the government gives a shit and how much power big corps have. Forget the fact that it’s killing everyone and those that try to take care of themselves foot the bill. Cigarettes, food, alcohol. Whatever. And not to mention that people getting healthy is the LAST thing Big Pharma wants. If everyone ate right and exercised, it’s cut Big Pharma profits by at least 70%.

baseline bum
08-25-2021, 07:28 PM
So is our towel situation

She have an OnlyFans?

DMC
08-25-2021, 07:42 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9kKqU7XIAUkaJc?format=jpg&name=small

And what happened to him?

Winehole23
08-25-2021, 09:44 PM
And what happened to him?I'm guessing you mean how did Martin Luther die.

Dunno, what's the punchline? Was he railing at Jews when it happened?

DMC
08-26-2021, 07:22 AM
I'm guessing you mean how did Martin Luther die.

Dunno, what's the punchline? Was he railing at Jews when it happened?

You're citing him but don't know about him? :lol

Winehole23
08-26-2021, 08:07 AM
You're citing him but don't know about him? :lolI'm not familiar with Martin Luther's manner of death, is it well-known?

Winehole23
08-26-2021, 08:10 AM
looks like he railed against some Jews, then went to Mansfeld to protect his family's copper mining interests. then he had a stroke.

was that your punchline?

Winehole23
08-26-2021, 08:11 AM
derpmc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

Winehole23
08-26-2021, 08:38 AM
Isareli study of adverse outcomes of the Pfizer jab versus getting COVID, in the NEJM.

Looks like getting COVID is way more dangerous than vaccines except for shingles and swollen lymph nodes.

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/figure_4.png

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

Blake
08-26-2021, 09:26 AM

Because knowing the personal history from birth to death of the person you cite is crucial to the argument at hand.

Dmc just here to NBA forum this place

Winehole23
08-26-2021, 10:15 AM
for the time being, vaccines are still preventing hospitalization and death.

DMC
08-26-2021, 09:53 PM
Because knowing the personal history from birth to death of the person you cite is crucial to the argument at hand.

If I cited Hitler would you offer the same retort?

Blake
08-26-2021, 10:14 PM
If I cited Hitler would you offer the same retort?

Huh?

Post your relevant Hitler citation and let's see how his death puts it into context

DMC
08-27-2021, 04:21 PM

Huh?

Post your relevant Hitler citation and let's see how his death puts it into context

Obviously you moved the goal post. So Blake like.

DMC
08-27-2021, 04:22 PM
derpmc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

I never mentioned his death. I just said what happened to him?

You created the death tangent. :lol

Blake
08-27-2021, 04:28 PM
And what happened to him?

I'm guessing you mean how did Martin Luther die.

Lol dmc just here to NBA forum this place

Winehole23
08-27-2021, 04:37 PM
I never mentioned his death. I just said what happened to him?

You created the death tangent. :lolyour question wasn't clear, a lot of things happened to Martin Luther in 62 years.

anyway, enough breath wasted, you're not worth it.

Ef-man
08-29-2021, 01:18 AM
for the time being, vaccines are still preventing hospitalization and death.

So getting the covid vaccine means that the person will rarely require hospitalization or illness will lead to covid death!

Who would have thought that hearing Darrin?

SnakeBoy
08-29-2021, 01:51 AM
for the time being,

Still a vaccine skeptic. You going to line up for a booster?

pgardn
08-29-2021, 08:08 AM
Skeptical about entering places with all the antivaccers in Texas, why no?
Give me a mega dose of viral particles even with the vaccine, lets see if my immune system can handle a flash flood.

playblair
09-20-2021, 01:14 AM
how are those shots working out 4 u?
Notre Dame Professor Says 'Damn' The Unvaccinated, Dies Shortly After Third Shot

Spurtacular
09-20-2021, 01:26 AM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/085/458/607/original/154ee32371fdb74a.png

ElNono
09-20-2021, 01:56 AM
how are those shots working out 4 u?
Notre Dame Professor Says 'Damn' The Unvaccinated, Dies Shortly After Third Shot

Why leave out her previous post?

So she had a cardiac problem and she couldn't be admitted because of the stupid unvaccinated...

RIP, tbh, at least she won't have to deal with retards anymore...

Thread
09-20-2021, 04:53 AM
Why leave out her previous post?

So she had a cardiac problem and she couldn't be admitted because of the stupid unvaccinated...

RIP, tbh, at least she won't have to deal with retards anymore...

Open those MASH units that President Trump was blackmailed to build.

Chop/chop!!!

ElNono
09-20-2021, 04:54 AM
Open those MASH units that President Trump was blackmailed to build.

Chop/chop!!!

Or go get your vaccine...

Thread
09-20-2021, 04:55 AM
Or go get your vaccine...

Only if that cocksucker in the White House apologizes for calling me a "chump" for exercising my franchise AND gives me the $600 he stole from me and President Trump.

hater
09-20-2021, 06:30 AM
Notre Dame Professor Says 'Damn' The Unvaccinated, Dies Shortly After third shot

Grim business

ElNono
09-20-2021, 06:40 AM
Only if that cocksucker in the White House apologizes for calling me a "chump" for exercising my franchise AND gives me the $600 he stole from me and President Trump.

Well then, go ahead and play the Darwin lottery. Hope you don't win!

Frenchfred
09-20-2021, 06:53 AM
Well then, go ahead and play the Darwin lottery. Hope you don't win!

the communist republican is still b!tching about his handout? :lmao What a loser

baseline bum
09-20-2021, 07:53 AM

You came out $2800 ahead thanks to 46 filling in for Trump's empty promise and you're still bitching. You're the male Livia Soprano.

Thread
09-20-2021, 09:45 AM
the communist republican is still b!tching about his handout? :lmao What a loser

Look at fred; talking to me thru El.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Thread
09-20-2021, 09:48 AM
You came out $2800 ahead thanks to 46 filling in for Trump's empty promise and you're still bitching. You're the male Livia Soprano.

BKB, aka Baby Killer Biden couldn't even keep his word on $600, bum. "If we win those two Georgia seats I'll immediately give each American $2,000."

Gives us each $1400 then picks the old man's pocket for the other $600. If I didn't love cold-hard-cash so much I'd almost be happy to see that mother fucker Biden steal from me and the greatest President to ever walk the face of the earth.

baseline bum
09-20-2021, 10:18 AM
BKB, aka Baby Killer Biden couldn't even keep his word on $600, bum. "If we win those two Georgia seats I'll immediately give each American $2,000."

Gives us each $1400 then picks the old man's pocket for the other $600. If I didn't love cold-hard-cash so much I'd almost be happy to see that mother fucker Biden steal from me and the greatest President to ever walk the face of the earth.

LOL cubby being a lying POS. You'd have been $2800 in the hole if the Dear Nazi was able to steal the election.

Thread
09-20-2021, 11:43 AM
LOL cubby being a lying POS. You'd have been $2800 in the hole if the Dear Nazi was able to steal the election.

The Nazi did steal the election and I am out 1200 smackers twixt me and the wife.

baseline bum
09-20-2021, 11:45 AM
The Nazi did steal the election and I am out 1200 smackers twixt me and the wife.

No, the Nazi failed stealing the election and you're up $2800 but still pissed about both things.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2021, 11:48 AM
wrong thread

Thread
09-20-2021, 12:05 PM
No, the Nazi failed stealing the election and you're up $2800 but still pissed about both things.

I had 4k comin' and that cocksucker Biden stole $1200 of it because he could. I'm almost glad because it showed what a weasel he is.

I wouldn't take that $1200 check up to the Wells Fargo now if my life depended on it.
I'd wait back at the house for the girl to return with it..."Cash it, get nothing but twenties and bring it back to your Cubby. Savvy? Then we'll go up to the QT for a cone to celebrate."

baseline bum
09-20-2021, 12:21 PM
I had 4k comin' and that cocksucker Biden stole $1200 of it because he could. I'm almost glad because it showed what a weasel he is.

I wouldn't take that $1200 check up to the Wells Fargo now if my life depended on it.
I'd wait back at the house for the girl to return with it..."Cash it, get nothing but twenties and bring it back to your Cubby. Savvy? Then we'll go up to the QT for a cone to celebrate."

You would have gotten 0 instead of $2800 if the Nazi had been able to steal the election. Your Nazi let McConnell bully him into $600 while Biden got you the other $1400 even if your feelings don't care about facts.

Frenchfred
09-20-2021, 01:03 PM
You would have gotten 0 instead of $2800 if the Nazi had been able to steal the election. Your Nazi let McConnell bully him into $600 while Biden got you the other $1400 even if your feelings don't care about facts.

forget it, he is an idiot. He wants more handouts like a good communist

Sam da Sham
09-20-2021, 02:00 PM
Teenage boys 6x more at risk from vaccines than Covid:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/09/09/teenage-boys-risk-vaccines-covid/

(https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/09/09/teenage-boys-risk-vaccines-covid/)

ElNono
09-20-2021, 03:56 PM
forget it, he is an idiot. He wants more handouts like a good communist

Now, now, handouts are just for white people... right Dale?

hater
09-28-2021, 06:21 AM
A fully vaccinated Michigan couple died one minute apart from COVID-19 on Sunday after coming down with the virus earlier this month, a report said.

Cal Dunham, 59, and his wife Linda, 66, had preexisting conditions and were very cautious, Fox17Online reported. But they came down with symptoms during a recent camping trip and days later were hospitalized and put on ventilators, the report said.

RIP.:(

hater
10-18-2021, 07:43 AM
RIP Fully vaxed Colin Powell

Sadly his Rest might not be as Peaceful due to his debts for Iraq war

https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1450068774065946631?s=19

pgardn
10-18-2021, 08:57 AM

Fully vaxxed is 1/2 of having a good immune response.
Unbelievably enough an individual's OWN immune system must be in good working order for a vaccination to work in a more complete manner.

Science.
Follow the science.
Oh yes, and... life goes on.

-Heater

Thread
10-18-2021, 09:27 AM

I'll heap & tote it upon the 50k of dead Americans that MF Biden caused/owns just the last 30 days, the squattin' bastard.

hater
10-18-2021, 10:46 AM
Fully vaxxed is 1/2 of having a good immune response.
Unbelievably enough an individual's OWN immune system must be in good working order for a vaccination to work in a more complete manner.

Science.
Follow the science.
Oh yes, and... life goes on.

-Heater

"The vaccine will probably fail.if the individual has weak immune system or very old"

Todays vaccine evangelists :lmao :lol

baseline bum
10-18-2021, 11:49 AM
"The vaccine will probably fail.if the individual has weak immune system or very old"

Nevertheless Bexar County's COVID hospitalization rate has been steadily 85% unvaccinated vs 15% vaccinated ever since Delta got here despite the county having a pretty high vaccination rate.

Today's vaccinated antivaxxers :lmao :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
10-18-2021, 12:52 PM
came here to read exactly what I expected would be posted here lol

koriwhat
10-18-2021, 03:39 PM

:lmao :tu

koriwhat
10-18-2021, 03:40 PM
came here to read exactly what I expected would be posted here lol

Same.

Sam da Sham
10-18-2021, 03:48 PM
Covid is surging in Waterford, Ireland where 99.7 percent of adults are Fully Vaccinated…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...and-where-99-7-percent-are-double-vaccinated/

ChumpDumper
10-18-2021, 03:54 PM
Covid is surging in Waterford, Ireland where 99.7 percent of adults are Fully Vaccinated…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...and-where-99-7-percent-are-double-vaccinated/Minister Donnelly called on the 370,000 people in Ireland who have not been fully vaccinated.

He said seven or 8% of the population are unvaccinated and they make up a third of all hospital admissions and two thirds of all ICU Covid admissions.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/covid-ireland-two-counties-singled-25217488

Vaccines work.:tu

Reck
10-18-2021, 04:15 PM

The dude was a cancer survivor. No amount of vaccine is going to help you when your immune system was devastated by cancer in the first place. Oh and yeah he was nearly 90 years old.

ElNono
10-18-2021, 04:33 PM

Wasn't this the guy that went to the UN with 'proof' (aka photoshops) of Iraq's chemical weapons?

baseline bum
10-18-2021, 05:33 PM
Wasn't this the guy that went to the UN with 'proof' (aka photoshops) of Iraq's chemical weapons?

It was drawings of mobile weapons labs. Let's go to war with Iraq because I can draw scary picture.

Winehole23
10-18-2021, 06:37 PM
Was Colin Powell fat?

Multiple myeloma is a comorbidity, right?

Winehole23
10-18-2021, 06:44 PM
from his Vietnam days

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB_cyxQXIAAM4dd?format=png&name=small

Winehole23
10-18-2021, 06:45 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB_M997XsAMoHuc?format=jpg&name=medium

DMC
10-18-2021, 06:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB_M997XsAMoHuc?format=jpg&name=medium

:tu American Hero

DMC
10-18-2021, 06:55 PM
Was Colin Powell fat?

It's multiples of them I think.

Thread
10-18-2021, 07:59 PM

D M C

ElNono
10-19-2021, 12:49 AM
It was drawings of mobile weapons labs. Let's go to war with Iraq because I can draw scary picture.

I think they were laughed at in the UN, then the US and Britain went in anyways, cuz gawd talked to dubya or something…

hater
10-19-2021, 08:05 AM
Was Colin Powell fat?

He alsonhad Aids and was basically a walking dead. Thus why vax didnt work

DMC
10-19-2021, 08:30 AM
He alsonhad Aids and was basically a walking dead. Thus why vax didnt work

He didn't have AIDS. He was immune deficient but it wasn't from HIV.

Winehole23
10-19-2021, 08:37 AM
:tu American Heronot really

DMC
10-19-2021, 09:04 AM
not really

Statement on the Death of Gen. Colin Powell, Military Hero and First African American Secretary of State

https://nmaahc.si.edu/about/news/statement-death-gen-colin-powell-military-hero-and-first-african-american-secretary-state

Suck it

hater
10-19-2021, 09:10 AM
Colon Powell most likely having a welcome party in the nether ends of hell with his host John Mccain tbqh

Bin Laden and Saddam probably got him some funny gifts like a mock up of a mustard gas vial or a printed power point presentation :lol

DMC
10-19-2021, 09:23 AM
Colon Powell most likely having a welcome party in the nether ends of hell with his host John Mccain tbqh

Bin Laden and Saddam probably got him some funny gifts like a mock up of a mustard gas vial or a printed power point presentation :lol

Powell would be in charge in a about a month.

hater
10-19-2021, 09:25 AM
Powell would be in charge in a about a month.

Hes great at powerpoint.

DMC
10-19-2021, 09:25 AM
Hes great at powerpoint.

Pretty decent at war games as well.

Winehole23
10-19-2021, 09:31 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCENi6_WEAwtT0J?format=png&name=large

hater
10-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Pretty decent at war games as well.

Not.sure. his advemturism got thousands of americans killed and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. Not to mention his great Iraq war was a total failure.

Id give him a D on wargaming...

Winehole23
10-19-2021, 10:09 AM
still not a hero, but at least he had his head screwed on straight

pgardn
10-19-2021, 10:14 AM
This is becoming the thread for the second idea that was rarely discussed.

How's your immune system working?
It takes more than a vaccine to wake up a failing immune system.

pgardn
10-19-2021, 10:17 AM
D M C

still not a hero, but at least he had his head screwed on straight

Still your guy Thread?

Thread
10-19-2021, 12:25 PM
Still your guy Thread?

I may have misread, or, misconstrued what DMC was supporting there. I didn't feel comfortable immediately, but I didn't think anyone would call me on it if I was in arrears. I forgot about you always laying in the GD weeds. Christ, get up, go into the house and eat your breakfast, damn you!

Winehole23
10-19-2021, 01:49 PM
Hes great at powerpoint.

DMC
10-19-2021, 02:15 PM
Well he was a conservative so I guess WH will still piss all over his grave.

You hate black generals who were secretary of state, WH. Admit it.

Thread
10-19-2021, 02:22 PM
Well he was a conservative so I guess WH will still piss all over his grave.

You hate black generals who were secretary of state, WH. Admit it.

This WH will piss on his grave & praise him in turn. That's how Hussein did it.

koriwhat
10-19-2021, 02:24 PM
Not shedding a tear for that WAR CRIMINAL!

DMC
10-19-2021, 02:27 PM
This WH will piss on his grave & praise him in turn. That's how Hussein did it.

He will praise him against GWB and Trump but piss on his legacy otherwise.

hater
10-19-2021, 02:41 PM

:lmao

Sam da Sham
10-19-2021, 10:46 PM
Not.sure. his advemturism got thousands of americans killed and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. Not to mention his great Iraq war was a total failure.

Id give him a D on wargaming...

Looks like the weapons of mass destruction finally caught up to him.

Winehole23
11-15-2023, 09:48 AM
"Suddenly died"

Thread
11-15-2023, 09:58 AM
"Suddenly died"

& right away a number of "experts" are sent in by the American gov't to fog the inquiries. SOP.

MultiTroll
11-15-2023, 11:39 AM
Dale did you take the Trump vaccine?

The one he touted himself for getting out so fast?

Blake
11-15-2023, 05:05 PM
" Two studies today in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report highlight COVID-19 among older adults, with one finding that this age-group made up 63% of all COVID-related hospitalizations and nearly 90% of deaths in 2023 in the United States, and the other showing lower up-to-date vaccination among Black and multiracial nursing home residents and those in the South and Southeast.

Only 24% had received bivalent COVID vaccine......"

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/older-adults-made-90-us-covid-deaths-2023

Thread
11-15-2023, 06:25 PM
Dale did you take the Trump vaccine?

The one he touted himself for getting out so fast?

She nagged me no end till I finally took it. I still got the COVID. But since I was on the couch most of the time anyway my life didn't change that much. I was pampered for a fortnight. Nice hand jobs with commentary..."Tell Girl all about it, angel. You want to watch, huh? You can watch just this one time."

"O-M-G, here it comes, Girl. That was good. Thank you."
---------
"Can you hand me my remote, and 3 cough drops, please? I think I can catch [Let's Make a Deal] if I hurry."

Thread
11-15-2023, 06:29 PM
" Two studies today in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report highlight COVID-19 among older adults, with one finding that this age-group made up 63% of all COVID-related hospitalizations and nearly 90% of deaths in 2023 in the United States, and the other showing lower up-to-date vaccination among Black and multiracial nursing home residents and those in the South and Southeast.

Only 24% had received bivalent COVID vaccine......"

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/older-adults-made-90-us-covid-deaths-2023

I weathered mine pretty good with nary aftereffect.

My son up in Idaho (didn't tell his ma and me) was on his way to the hospital with his...when he pulled it over...u-turned...and with jacks & timbers started back down. He's livin' still. It was, Blake, my boy's finest hour.

pgardn
11-15-2023, 07:03 PM
NPR did a good little bit on long term Covid.
Nasty virus. Apparently gets through the blood-Brain barrier easily is a number of folks of various ages.

"but, but... its a minor cold!"

- Dr. Snaked and his cohort Dr. D

Thread
11-15-2023, 07:14 PM
Nasty virus. Apparently gets through the blood-Brain barrier easily is a number of folks of various ages.

They told 'em, told 'em both, President Hussein & President Trump..."Mr. President, sir, Americans are going to die. Nothing with touch it." A million Americans dead in the ground are "living" proof.

koriwhat
11-16-2023, 02:39 PM

Still don't care. :tu

ChumpDumper
11-16-2023, 03:58 PM
Still don't care. :tu

:lol of course you do

Winehole23
11-25-2023, 10:47 AM
the trend of evidence seems fairly clear, COVID is way more dangerous than the jab.

We found reporting rates of myocarditis and pericarditis to be less than 0.1% after COVID-19 vaccination. Rates were highest for the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine, followed by the mRNA-1273 and Ad26.COV2.S, respectively. However, the reporting rates of myocarditis and pericarditis secondary to vaccination remains less common than those seen for SARS-CoV-2 infection.https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcvm.2023.1210007/full

Winehole23
12-10-2023, 12:32 AM
That said, we need better vaccines and more layered protection. The mRNA platform is leaky. After 4-6 months, protection fades.

Another concerning data point is that people infected with Omicron family variants are more likely to be reinfected, even with vaccination.

Winehole23
12-10-2023, 02:02 AM
Herd immunity for COVID is a myth. Acquired and hybrid immunity seem to be elusive, so far.

Winehole23
12-10-2023, 02:12 AM
Until we get sterilizing vaccines or other effective treatments, engineering mitigations like UV-C, robust ventilation and filtering indoor air -- and masking -- would seem to be indicated. Sanitizing air would also protect people from a host of other airborne pathogens, sparing people avoidable sickness and increasing economic productivity simultaneously.

What's not to like about that?

Winehole23
12-10-2023, 02:19 AM
We're not talking pie in the sky here, all the mitigations mentioned are available.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-10-2023, 04:43 AM
Herd immunity for COVID is a myth. Acquired and hybrid immunity seem to be elusive, so far.

Given the virus mutates and the vaccination rates that is little surprise. They are never going to get to a potential herd immunity threshold on a variant in a single season.