08-17-2021, 12:22 PM
How is this racist Nathan?

Nathan89
08-17-2021, 12:24 PM
How is this racist Nathan?

Ask a leftist.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2021, 12:29 PM
First time voters must provide identification either on or with their voter registration application.

https://vote.nyc/page/voter-id

:lol Nathan is a low information racist former Berniebro

Adam Lambert
08-17-2021, 12:35 PM
I've had to show my ID in most NYC buildings since 2001.

Building entry is not a constitutional right.

Nathan89
08-17-2021, 12:36 PM
Wait a leftist called me a racist how will I recover? The word has no weight. You morons declare everything racist. Which is the reason I created this thread.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2021, 12:39 PM
Wait a leftist called me a racist how will I recover? The word has no weight. You morons declare everything racist. Which is the reason I created this thread.You're right in that you have no power to exercise over anyone.

You're bigoted.

So you don't think anything can be racist anymore?

You used to be a leftist. Were you a moron?

baseline bum
08-17-2021, 12:44 PM
First time voters must provide identification either on or with their voter registration application.

He was a Berniebro just like DarrinS was an Obama voter.

baseline bum
08-17-2021, 12:44 PM
Wait a leftist called me a racist how will I recover? The word has no weight. You morons declare everything racist. Which is the reason I created this thread.

What else would one call a white supremacist such as yourself?

ChumpDumper
08-17-2021, 12:45 PM
He was a Berniebro just like DarrinS was an Obama voter.

Probably. He sure shuts the fuck up whenever he is asked about his beliefs.

Nathan89
08-17-2021, 12:51 PM
You're right in that you have no power to exercise over anyone.

You're bigoted.

So you don't think anything can be racist anymore?

You used to be a leftist. Were you a moron?

Nah, I just recognize leftists are sheepdogs trying to scare people by calling everyone with ideas they disagree with racist or some other label. It's a control mechanism.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2021, 12:51 PM
Nah, I just recognize leftists are sheepdogs trying to scare people by calling everyone with ideas they disagree with racist or some other label. It's a control mechanism.Do you believe blacks are your equals?

Yes or no.

Nathan89
08-17-2021, 12:59 PM
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1427661872128462857?s=20

Damn, how thoughtful of them.

Adam Lambert
08-17-2021, 01:05 PM
Nah, I just recognize leftists are sheepdogs trying to scare people by calling everyone with ideas they disagree with racist or some other label. It's a control mechanism.

You're in here posting Tim Pool tweets. You shouldn't be talking about anyone else being controlled. You're the biggest useful idiot on this forum outside of maybe ducks.

Now get back to being scared of brown people entering the country.

Ef-man
08-17-2021, 01:10 PM

Glad to see that gaythan now understands that requiring an ID to vote is unlawful and racist.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2021, 01:11 PM
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1427661872128462857?s=20

Damn, how thoughtful of them.Do you think blacks are your equals?

Yes or no.

Nathan89
08-17-2021, 01:18 PM
You're in here posting Tim Pool tweets. You shouldn't be talking about anyone else being controlled. You're the biggest useful idiot on this forum outside of maybe ducks.

Now get back to being scared of brown people entering the country.

Tim Pool is part Korean. Just to highlight the stupidity in this comment.

spurraider21
08-17-2021, 01:19 PM
identity politics good now

Adam Lambert
08-17-2021, 01:19 PM

What does that have to do with anything, racist?

Adam Lambert
08-17-2021, 01:24 PM
What % of the threads you start don't have anything to do with BLM, CRT, or immigration?

You're a scared incel pussy racist. It would help if you saw more people than the angry white dude in the mirror every day while you're sobbing about your hopeless virginity.

koriwhat
08-17-2021, 03:43 PM
What else would one call a white supremacist such as yourself?

You're the one who's always throwing out cute twists on the N word so who the fuck are you to talk?

koriwhat
08-17-2021, 03:49 PM
What % of the threads you start don't have anything to do with BLM, CRT, or immigration?

"No please don't bring up issues that will determine the future and direction of our nation!!! Don't speak on issues that are at the forefront and present!!!"

You're a joke bro. Go log on another dumb fucking alt of yours and play pretend like you're not the true scared incel pussy racist you hopeless virgin. :tu

ElNono
08-17-2021, 06:15 PM
Wait, do you need the Black or White CDC card to enter buildings?

baseline bum
08-17-2021, 06:18 PM
You're the one who's always throwing out cute twists on the N word so who the fuck are you to talk?

Can you ever make a post that doesn't read like autistic screeching?

koriwhat
08-17-2021, 07:24 PM
Can you ever make a post that doesn't read like autistic screeching?

Lmao You're mad MAD because I called you out. You read my reply, you comprehended every word of it, yet here you are dodging the reality that you sir are truly the racist with your cute little racial slurs you spout here on ST on the regular.

Don't throw stones in a house made of glass you bum.

baseline bum
08-17-2021, 07:32 PM
Lmao You're mad MAD because I called you out. You read my reply, you comprehended every word of it, yet here you are dodging the reality that you sir are truly the racist with your cute little racial slurs you spout here on ST on the regular.

Well at least that post wasn't wishing death, it's a start.

lefty
08-17-2021, 09:05 PM
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1427655418709413896?s=20

Yikes.
Excellent decision
anti-vaxxers can go suck a dick

Nathan89
08-17-2021, 09:14 PM

Racism is foundational to modern leftist ideology. So bum isn't a rarity tbh.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2021, 09:49 PM
Racism is foundational to modern leftist ideology. So bum isn't a rarity tbh.Are blacks your equals?

Yes or no.

RandomGuy
08-18-2021, 07:33 AM

Not everything is racist.

Just you. :lol

koriwhat
08-18-2021, 01:08 PM

You still dodge the fact that you think you're cool with your cute little racist remarks constantly. You're a fucking loser bro and a racist one to boot!

Keep talking out both sides of your mouth you fucking racist bigot.

Indeed.

Not everything is racist.

Just you. :lol

And not everyone is an intellectual just because they know 5 languages yet can't define "rival". You're a fucking schmuck bro!

koriwhat
08-18-2021, 01:10 PM

Btw, what's worse 99.9999999% sarcasm or your racist vernacular? Stop dodging the question you fucking racist!

baseline bum
08-18-2021, 02:14 PM
You still dodge the fact that you think you're cool with your cute little racist remarks constantly. You're a fucking loser bro and a racist one to boot!

Keep talking out both sides of your mouth you fucking racist bigot.

Indeed.

And not everyone is an intellectual just because they know 5 languages yet can't define "rival". You're a fucking schmuck bro!

LOL semen shielding for white supremacists and calling others racist.

baseline bum
08-18-2021, 02:16 PM

Your hero you defend to the death got elected on the illegal immigration boogeyman while hiring illegals.

Isitjustme?
08-18-2021, 02:30 PM

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

koriwhat
08-18-2021, 02:32 PM
LOL semen shielding for white supremacists and calling others racist.

So you're just going to keep dodging the fact that you're truly a fucking racist bigot huh? Why don't you use some of those cute twists on the N word towards me rn like you do all the time with others?

You're a fucking piece of shit bro and you know it just as well as I do. You can continue to act as if all this is smoke and mirrors but the archive here on ST says differently. Man up you FUCKING RACIST!

koriwhat
08-18-2021, 02:34 PM
Your hero you defend to the death got elected on the illegal immigration boogeyman while hiring illegals.

And you sit here virtue signaling while throwing the N word around like Oprah handing out prizes.

Go fuck yourself puto!

baseline bum
08-18-2021, 03:13 PM
And you sit here virtue signaling while throwing the N word around like Oprah handing out prizes.

Go fuck yourself puto!

So you're a homophobe bigot for saying puto, correct?

koriwhat
08-18-2021, 03:28 PM
So you're a homophobe bigot for saying puto, correct?

Yeah bro you're not going to turn this around on me no matter how hard you try. I can point to 100's of times where you use the N word all cutesy and whatnot. Why don't you acknowledge this instead of trying to get your "Aha" moment you won't be getting.

With that said, lets pull up all your homophobic posts too bro! :tu

You're a piece of shit racist bro so own it already! Why skirt the issue when you know I'm not wrong especially with all your posts proving me right? Go do what you lefty's do best and try to delete your history here before you're further exposed as the bigot racist that you are Bum.

baseline bum
08-18-2021, 03:37 PM
Yeah bro you're not going to turn this around on me no matter how hard you try. I can point to 100's of times where you use the N word all cutesy and whatnot. Why don't you acknowledge this instead of trying to get your "Aha" moment you won't be getting.

With that said, lets pull up all your homophobic posts too bro! :tu

You're a piece of shit racist bro so own it already! Why skirt the issue when you know I'm not wrong especially with all your posts proving me right? Go do what you lefty's do best and try to delete your history here before you're further exposed as the bigot racist that you are Bum.

LOL doesn't want to hold himself to his own standard

koriwhat
08-18-2021, 04:36 PM
LOL doesn't want to hold himself to his own standard

Whatever you bigot tryhard!